6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Destiny 6th September 2009

Go down

6WF Destiny 6th September 2009 Empty 6WF Destiny 6th September 2009

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 12:01 pm

Dark Match
Black Widow Vs Muffins O'Malley

Black Widow comes out with Miss Jessica for this warm up match before DESTINY. The crowd boo them wildly

Dave Law-These Geordies are a wild bunch

RJ-Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to DESTINY this is a bonus match for the DVD and what a card we have tonight what are you looking forward to Dave?

Dave Law-Personally i cant wait for Nigel Napalm to win the 6wf Title off that attention seeking Hobo

RJ-Nice. Start the night as you mean to go on

Dave Law-I also think its about time someone stopped River prancing about like he owns the place and i think the Barb Wire at Cassius's hands will do that

Muffins O'Malley is already in the ring and the bells goes as the two biggest Honeyz square up

RJ-Neither Honey backing up

Dave Law-I cant believe these two class as Honeyz but dont tell Zheng i said that

Black Widow chops Muffins as Muffins chops Black Widow back. Black Widow runs the ropes but a Shoulder Barge doesnt send Muffins back more than a step. Muffins runs the ropes and her Shoulder Barge is more successful as she knocks Black Widow against the ropes but Black Widow comes back with a Forearm. Black Widow goes to slam Muffins but cant as Muffins comes down on Black Widow 1...2......Kick out!

Dave Law-It was almost like Lex Luger on the U.S.S. Intrepede all over again

Muffins drops a leg before putting Black Widow in a headlock

RJ-I bet she learnt that off The Producers

Muffins keeps an eye on Miss Jessica who is slapping the mat on the outside before climbing up on the apron. Muffins releases the headlock and takes a swing at Miss Jessica who drops down in time. Black Widow drives a knee into Muffins back sending her to the outside and as the referee prevents Black Widow from attacking Muffins on the outside Miss Jessica sprays something in Muffins eyes before pushing her back in the ring. Black Widow quickly hooks a leg 1...2......3!

RJ-Well a controversial start to the night something really need to be done about Miss Jessica's interference we saw MC ZOM-B lose to the numbers on Lockdown too

Dave Law-No point crying over spilt milk RJ the show goes on with victory in the bag for Black Widow

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

6WF Destiny 6th September 2009 Empty Re: 6WF Destiny 6th September 2009

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 12:02 pm

DESTINY goes live on Eurosport as fireworks go off from the stage in the Newcastle Metro Arena and sparks come off the ringposts

RJ-Welcome everybody to DESTINY Live from the Newcastle Metro Centre and tonight we have 6 title matches for you as well as 6wf's first ever Barb Wire match

Dave Law-This crowd has been jacked for about an hour and we're taking it straight to the ring as already most of the competitors are in the ring for this 20 Man Battle Royal for a shot at Nigel Napalms 6wf Title

RJ-You mean Hobo's?

Dave Law-We'll see by the end of the night Hobo isnt focused

Match 1
20 MAN BATTLE ROYAL FOR SHOT AT 6WF TITLE
Xeres/Cobra/Acer/Bliss Sorrows/Hooligan/Christian Jerome/Cruiser Jim/Buer/Uryu/Zheng/Killer/The Producers/ MC ZOM-B/Allan Grant/Jake Scott/Chad Dack

Killswitch Engage - End of Heartache plays as Xeres makes his way out walking down to the ring which is already full of 6wf'ers ready for action

RJ-Safe to say Xeres not popular here in the North of England

Dave Law-My moneys on Xeres to win this thing although it could be anybodys

Enrique Inglesias 'Do you Know' hits as Bliss Sorrows makes his way through the crowd

Dave Law-Whats this idiot doing?

Bliss Sorrows makes his way through slapping hands with fans before jumping the barrier. Bliss tags the fans at ringside as 'Don't stay' by Linkin park kicks in and Cobra comes out onto the ramp

RJ-Cobra 1 of the 4 men this Wednesday who will take part in the semi finals to crown a new European Champion but tonight he's here to try and get a shot at World Title gold

Dave Law-How manys in that ring RJ 1..2..3..4..5..6

RJ-Theres 19 Dave let me save you taking your socks off

Dave Law-Who's left?

Logans 'When i get down' blasts around Tyneside as the former Commisioner and ASC member Acers music has the crowd on their feet. Strobe Lighting hits parts of the crowd,Acer does not walk through the curtain until Heavy Guitar comes into the song. In his mouth is a flashing gum shield. He stands at the top of the ramp, looking at the crowd, before thowing his arms out, spitting water out. The Lost Prophet Walks to the ring, tapping hands with the fans, and climbs the steps before getting onto the turnbuckle, looking at the crowd. Points at all of them, before taking off his trench coat, throwing that to a ring tech, takes off his t-shirt and throws it to the crowd, and takes out his flashing gumshield, launching it into the crowd. The bell goes

RJ-We're off and with 20 men in that ring the actions going to be fast and furious

Dave Law-Wheres Chad Dack i think he's a dark horse to win this

Hooligan and Christian Jerome battle in the corner as The Producers try and double team Ivan Petrov. Zheng,Killer,Uryu and Buer continue their feud

RJ-Who's that someone hit the floor

Dave Law-Its Jake Scott unlucky Jake

Replays show Cruiser Jim threw Jake out.Cobra half has Henchman out and Bliss Sorrows helps him as the Crime Syndicate member hits the floor

RJ-Your man Xeres is almost out MC ZOM-B has him on the top rope

Dave Law-I want to change my mind

Xeres kicks MC-ZOM B in the face as over the other side of the ring The Producers fortunes have changed and Prime Time is clotheslined over the top rope by Zheng. Ivan Petrov throws Road Angel over the top rope but Buer takes advantage with a dropkick to Ivans back taking him over the top rope

RJ-Well that kills the Syndicates hopes in this thing

The ring begins to empty a little as Acer throws Chad Dack over the top rope and Cruiser Jim Crossbodys Uryu over the top rope eliminating them both

Dave Law-What did he do that for?

RJ-Guess it wasnt his time

Killer and Buer are trying to eliminate each other in one corner as Bliss and Cobra have Xeres arched over the top rope in the corner. MC-ZOM-B clotheslines Allan Grant over the top rope before turning around to be headbutted by Hooligan who grabs MC-ZOM B and disposes of him from the match

Dave Law-What happens if Hooligan wins this he's Lockdown exclusive?

Christian Jerome dropkicks Hooligan over the top rope

Dave Law-Guess we'll never find out

Christian Jerome climbs to the top rope coming off with a Double Axhandle onto Zheng as he hits one and goes up again hitting a second taking Zheng down to one knee. Christian goes up a third time but Zheng catches him around the throat and hoist him up dumping him on the outside of the ring

RJ-Another one bites the dust

Acer almost has Xeres out as Cobra is behind and dumps Acer and Xeres over the top rope. Acer hits the florr as Xeres holds on. Zheng hits Cobra from behind as he hits the mat

RJ-How manys left i think we're.....yeah we're down to 7

Dave Law-If Killer wins this thing im putting myself forward to be a wrestler

RJ-

Zheng grabs Hollywood around the back of the neck and throws him over the top rope

RJ-Your man Xeres is still there Dave

Dave Law-Never any doubt

Killer jumps on Cobra's back but Cobra runs backwards into the corner before lifting one leg and trying to eliminate him. Bliss is paired off with Xeres who's virtually had no offence but has hung on the whole match so far as Zheng and Buer continue their battle. Zheng whips Buer into the ropes hitting a Big Boot before hitting Bliss in the back. Cobra looks over and hits Zheng from behind sending him towards the ropes as Xeres actually trys to lift one of Zhengs legs Zheng hits him in the back with an elbow. Buer Spears Zheng who stays standing and Bliss also begins to try and lift Zheng

RJ-You got Buer,Bliss,Cobra and Xeres trying to lift Zheng and if they cant do it now Zhengs going to win this thing

Zheng eventually has his second leg lifted off the mat as hes dumped over the top rope

Dave Law-For god sake somebody grab Killer

Killer is sitting in the corner grabbing a breather as Xeres and Cobra trade left hooks

RJ-These two already had wars in the 6wf and im sure they'll cross paths again after tonight but can one of them win a 6wf Title shot?

Killer and Buer half have each other over the top rope as Bliss runs at them knocking them both over the top rope to the floor. Xeres sees this and goes for a clothesline but Bliss ducks and hits right hands sending Xeres back against the ropes. Bliss headbutts Xeres and hits him with a forearm before running the ropes to eliminate him but Xeres ducks and backdrops the former stuntman to the outside

Dave Law-We're down to two

Xeres taunts Bliss as Cobra sneaks up from behind. Xeres turns around and Cora hits a jumping Buzzsaw Kick sending Xeres over the top rope as the bell goes and Cobra is announced the winner and No1 Contender to the 6wf Title

Dave Law-So close

RJ-You have to say Xeres did well as did Bliss and a few others but Cobra is your winner and No1 contender to the 6wf Title

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 12:02 pm

Match 2
INTERNET TITLE
Sky Dynamite Vs Jerome Dubois

Announcer:Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for...the 6WF Internet CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

RJ:6WF live here in Newcastle and its now time for Internet Title action,i for one am expecting a good matchup

"La Resistance" rings out to big boos from the 6WF crowd in Birmingham,red,white and blue pyros go off as a figure appears on the rampway,in a long blue robe

Announcer:Introducing first....the challenger.....from Paris,France....weighing in at 275 pounds.....Jerome Dubooooooooooooooooooooooooooooois

The cocky French athlete does a little shimmy as he soaks in the boos from the fans in Newcastle,he walks to the ring and pulls himself up on the apron before wiping his feet in an arrogant manner

DL:Here he is RJ...the soon to be next Internet champion...Jerome Dubois has made some impact since being here in the 6WF and tonight he adds gold to his impressive resume

RJ:I dont doubt his ability one bit...he is an extremely talented,athletic guy that can certainly perform with the best of them,its just some of his actions here in 6WF have been somewhat questionable

DL:Just 'cause he got involved in the Saint's business?...may I remind you that he holds a PPV win over Saint

RJ:No you neednt remind me,I remember that very well...and the cheating that came with it

DL: Unbelievable RJ...you can never just give someone credit can you?...always have to throw the negativity out there

RJ:Call the match...

"2 Minutes 2 Midnight" blazes from the speakers as the lights dim,a host of fireworks shoot out into the arena sky and the fans cheer in unison as the champion darts through the curtain and hoists the belt skywards

Announcer:And his opponent....from Dundee,Scotland....weighing in at 220 pounds...he is the reigning 6WF Internet Champion....Sky Dynaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamite!

Sky spins on the spot and then strides confidently to the ring,he tags the fans hands and then sprints around the ring before jumping up on the apron,he looks Dubois straight in the face before climbing up the turnbuckle and holding the belt into the air,he then jumps down into the ring and begins to pace

RJ:This man won the 6WF Internet Title in his first ever match...that is unprecedented in this industry...I urge Jerome Dubois to not take the champion lightly...everyman that has done that so far has ended up paying a high price

DL:Oh without a doubt Dynamite has talent,he has beat some of the bigger names in this company but tonight he faces a very stern test and I urge him not to take Dubois lightly

RJ:I doubt he'll do that...Dubois can strike at anytime and he will hurt you...this is a man that holds victories over JJ Johnson,Cassius Zhi and The Saint to name-drop a few of 6WF's highest stars

DL:And he was a whisker away from becoming 6WF champion just a couple of weeks ago

Dubois smiles cockily at Dynamite,who hands his title to the referee and he holds it in the air,he walks over and hands it to the timekeeper before calling for the bell for the contest to get underway,Dubois shifts to his right and circles

RJ:This is one fall to a finish folks and is for the 6WF Internet Title....title will change hands by either pinfall or submission

DL:They know the rules RJ

RJ:Sorry for doing my job Dave

DL:

Dynamite dodges Dubois,who slides across the ring looking for a lockup,the Frenchman grins and goes for the same tactic again,Sky once again avoids it but reluctantly enters into a lockup on the third attempt,Dubois presses his weight advantage and ties Dynamite up by the corner,he sends a couple of knees to the ribs and then breaks and slaps Sky in the face

RJ:No need for that....no need at all!

The crowd gasp at Dubois' tactics and Dynamite holds his face,he looks at Dubois and then sprints at him,Jerome misses with a clothesline and Sky springboards off the ropes and dropkicks Dubois to the mat,they get back up and Dynamite greets his opponent with a running axe handle and whips him off the ropes,Dubois avoids the first asault but as he returns,Sky swivels athletically and dives up in the air for a brilliant hurricanrana

DL:Dubois needs to regain his focus quick here....we need him as champ

RJ:We dont need anything...that was some move from the Internet champion however

1............2.........Dubois kicks out and the action moves vertical again,Dynamite goes for a straight kick but Jerome catches his foot and wags his finger in a cocky way,Sky counters with a great enzeguiri that sends Dubois into the corner and Sky follows in with a shining wizard,Dubois stumbles out of the corner as the champion climbs up top and takes his chance....

DL:Overhang neckbreaker....

Dynamite slams Dubois into the mat with the vicious maneuvre and hooks the leg........1..........2........shoulder up,Dynamite shakes his head and stands up,he wills Dubois up aswell and kicks him in the stomach looking for a DDT,Dubois drops to his knees and fireman's lifts Dynamite over his shoulders and onto the floor,they get back up quickly but Dubois throws a devastating uppercut that really rocks his opponent and sideslams him....1.........2.......kickout

RJ:Jerome Dubois has the ability to climb to the very top of the ladder,aslong as he sticks around and works at his game I dont see why he cant be world champion in the next year

DL:Hallelujah RJ...about time!

Dubois grabs Sky by the head and knees him in the temple before throwing him to the corner,he throws some right hands and then whips Sky hard across the ring,Dynamite hits the turnbuckle but manages to avoid the running splash and spin around the ropes before kicking Dubois in the head(ala Christian)...Jerome staggers away as Sky goes up top and dives off

RJ:He's thinking crossbody

DL:WHAT A COUNTER!

The crowd groan as Dynamite soars through the air and the athletic challenger counters by jumping up and meeting him with a dropkick right to the ribs,Dynamite looks in considerable pain and Dubois quickly takes advantage with a snap DDT......1...................2............kickout

RJ:Great heart from our champion right there

Jerome spits in anger and gets up,he pulls Sky up and then backbreakers him with ease,he walks over to the turnbuckle and pulls himself up onto it,he shouts "Vive Le France" which is met by boos and then he takes off...

DL:NO!

The crowd cheer as Dynamite avoids the flying legdrop,he pulls himself up and runs the ropes,returning with a low hesitation dropkick,Dubois tries to get up and he throws a big right hand,Sky ducks underneath however and handsprings off the ropes and comes back with an incredible somersault tornado DDT

RJ:AMAZING....that'll do it!

The crowd are on their feet and all count along in unison..........1...................2.............3!

DL:Foot on the ropes surely!

RJ:I think its over....no wait your right Dave!

DL:Knew it...sorry for being better there RJ

RJ:

Sky looks gutted as the ref shows him the foot was on the ropes,Dynamite pulls himself up and drags the challenger with him,he digs down deep and executes a vertical suplex near the turnbuckle and then he gives the shout to the fans..."GO HIGH OR GO

Crowd:HOME!

Dynamite athletically leaps onto the top rope and looks down at the prone challenger,he spins on the spot and then backflips through the air....

DL:DOUBLE ROTATION MOONSAULT

The crowd all go up in arms as Dubois brings his knees up and they collide with the midsection of the Internet champion,he rolls around but both men are sufficiently hurt enough to not take advantage,the referee checks on both men before starting the count-down

RJ:This has been a great bout to lift these fans in attendance,a shame one of them has to go him empty handed

DL:You warming to Dubois RJ?

RJ:Not in the slightest but I have respect for his talent and this has been one of the best Internet Title matches I have seen in some time

Both men get up gingerly,Dubois has his back turned and as he turns around Dynmaite runs at him and jumps through the air....

DL:Dubois caught him....SPINEBUSTER

The canvass shudders as Dubois plows Dynamite into it,the French athlete falls upwards and rests against the ropes before regaining some composure and dragging the champion up towards him

RJ:End in sight....CULTURE SHOCK!

1............2...............3!

DL:NO!

RJ:Dynamite has stole it,with a roll up!

DL:NO he hasnt....

RJ:I think he has Dave!

As Dubois lifted Dynmaite up for the Dominator,the champion slid out back and rolled the challenger up,the fans are all cheering but the referee is shaking his head,Dynamite looks desperate but the referee tells him that Dubois got his shoulder up

DL:Brilliant....that the heart of a real champion RJ

RJ:He's not the champion though Dave

DL:Not yet!

Dubois flies in whilst the champions attention is elsewhere and knees him right in the ribcage,he drops to his knees and Dubois pulls him up and back into the Dominator position,Dynamite fights out an drops into a standing position and throws a roundhouse kick....

RJ:Ducked.....CULTURE SHOCK!

1...........2..........3!

ding ding ding

DL:He's done it....I told you RJ....I told you he would

Announcer:Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner.....and NEW 6WF Internet champion....Jerome Duboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooois!

The cocky French athlete grabs the title belt and holds it in the air,he tells the referee to raise his other arm in victory as the sell-out crowd in Newcastle boo every moment,the former champion Dynamite has rolled from the ring as the replays shows Dubois nailing the Dominator and scoring the win,the action returns with Dubois grabbing the camera and saying

Dubois:VIVE LE FRANCE....I told you...I told you all that Jerome Dubois would be the next Internet champion and you fools didnt believe me...ha!

RJ:Hats off....and credit where credit is due,Jerome Dubois is our new Internet champion...he has won fair and square...I still dont like the guy but he is an amazing competitor

DL:Maybe he doesnt like you RJ...or maybe right now he doesnt really care...im sure there is going to be some wild celebrating tonight and I for one want to be part of it

RJ:Well there you have it folks...a brand new Internet champion and we are just getting started....still to come we have an amazing array of matches including Snake Eyes vs Crime Lord under hardcore rules and lets not forget the Main Event,TAW Title on the line...JJ Johnson vs The Saint...2 out of 3 falls...dont go anywhere!

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 12:03 pm

*The Crime Syndacite are all sat in the back,GDC and Triple D are taping up for the tag team titles match....Ivan Petrov and Henchman are sat looking sullen and Crime Lord is sat in the corner,he is running his hand backwards and forwards over his Hardcore Title

DDD:Cmon Grant....this is all us mate,its time for the Crime Syndacite to take over the tag team division...the most charismatic superstar in 6wf and The Media Maven....and after we are through with One Tree Hill and Brahma (beep) we can destroy Snake Eyes

GDC:Anything goes...

*Ivan and Henchman are nodding

CL:NO!

*All four men whirl around and look at the Crime Syndacite leader,he is looking in a wild mood

DDD:How do you mean boss?

CL:What do you mean how do i mean?...are you that dumb that you cannot understand simple instructions....no means no...Its me and Snake Eyes...he thinks he can beat me well tonight he going to find out what a dumb fool he really is...im the man that took 3 months of his career and tonight I will take the rest...I need no help...if one of you even thinks of coming to the ring I'll know about it

*Crime Lord storms from the room leaving his stable looking stunned,GDC looks at Triple D who shrugs

DD:We gonna do this?

GDC:You know it!

*The two men touch knuckle,nod at Ivan and Henchman and then leave

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Match 3
TAG TITLE MATCH
Mike Hill/Rock v2 Vs The Scotsmen(GDC/Triple D)

'You're a God' by Vertical Horizon plays as a blue and white limo enters the arena and GDC Get out with his arm held high. He walks down to the ring acting very cocky to the boo's of the fans but the cheers from the scottish fans

Dave Law-We are quite close to the Scottish border but whats with these cheers for GDC?

GDC and Triple D enter the ring

RJ-The challengers have been teaming and running roughshot over the Tag Division for months and months and tonight they believe is their night

Dave Law-I hope it is RJ i cant stand the cocky Rock v2 and Hill

'Do you smell what Rock v2 is cookin?' plays out over the tannoy as The next big thing by 1208 kicks in and out walk the Tag Champs

RJ-This crowd is electric for the son of The Rock and Mike Hill

Hill and Rock v2 hold their titles up on either side of the top of the entranceway before walking confidently down to the ring. Rock v2 slides in as Mike Hill goes to go up the steps but Rock v2 is immediately jumped by The Scotsmen as the referee rings for the bell. They stomp on Rock v2 a couple of times before double teaming Mike Hill as he gets into the ring. Rock v2 gets up and spins Triple D around hitting traditional Rock v2 right hand after right hand sending Triple D over the top rope as Hill begins to fight back against GDC eventually clotheslining him over the top rope

RJ-A high octane start to this Tag Title match

GDC and Triple D regroup and head around the outside of the ring to their corner as Triple D whispers in GDC's ear and GDC starts the match. Rock v2 is starting for the Tag champs and they go to lock up but GDC slowly back himself into the corner putting his body inbetween the top and middle rope forcing the referee to ask Rock v2 to back off. Rock v2 goes to grab GDC who pokes him in the eye over the referee who is between them. GDC then clotheslines Rock v2 to the mat before slapping the back of his head

Dave Law-The Scotsmen in control from the get go

GDC tags Triple D and puts him in an Abdominal Stretch so Triple D has an open shot before Triple D hits a German Suplex followed by the Three Amigo's Suplexes 1...2......Kick out! Triple D tags GDC back in who kicks the sitting up Rock v2 in the back before putting the Rock in The Scotsmens corner and goading Hill into the ring as Triple D takes cheapshot after cheapshot on the outside before the referee turns around and Triple D stands holding the tag rope innocently. GDC tags Triple D back in and GDC hits a backbreaker holding Rock v2 in place as Triple D comes off the second apron with an elbow

Dave Law-You cant deny RJ The Scotsmen are working like a well oiled machine

RJ-Well the recent fallings out in the Syndicate certainly seem to of been put to one side

Triple D hits an Atomic Drop followed by a jawdrop. Triple D goes to the top rope hitting a Missile Dropkick that sends Rock v2 to the outside. Hill goes to check on Rock v2 but the referee prevents it as GDC picks up Rock v2 and runs him back first into the ringpost

Dave Law-If The Scotsmen keep this up Hill might lose his Tag Title without stepping foot in the ring

Rock v2 is put in a Figure Four in the ring as for over a minute Rock v2 trys to pull himself to the ropes and GDC hangs onto Triple D's hands behind the referees back. Rock v2 is in the middle of the ring as Hill eventually cant take any more and comes in booting Triple D in the head

Dave Law-Flagrant break of the rules

Triple D tags GDC as Rock v2 almost makes the tag but GDC pulls him back. Rock v2 makes his way to one foot before planting the other one around the back of GDC's head leaving both men down

Referee-1..2..3..4..5..6

GDC tags Triple D yet again as Rock v2 makes the hot tag to Hill. Hill comes in a house on fire hitting lefts,rights,clotheslines and backdrops as he takes control of both the Scotsmen throwing Triple D to the outside. Hill slams GDC as he goes to the top rope

RJ-The Next big move (corkscrew 630 senton) maybe

GDC rolls out of the way as Hill hits hard and both men again are down. Hill manages to tag Rock v2 who comes in again with right hands backing GDC up before GDC again pokes Rock v2 in the injured eye. GDC looks at Triple D and whips Rock v2 across the ring but Rock v2 reverses it and the cocky Triple D doesnt realise as he trips GDC instead. GDC turns around to look at Triple D

GDC-What the hell are you doing?

GDC turns around straight into s Rock Bottom 1...2......3!

Triple D dives into the ring not knowing whats gone on as the Tag Titles are handed to Mike Hill and Rock v2 on the ramp. GDC begins to come around and starts to have a go at Triple D who trys to apologise. GDC rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp as an angry Triple D kicks the bottom rope

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Match 4
HONEYZ TITLE
Brandi Vs Lisa Larkin

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Destiny and we have yet another title match coming up for you now.
DL: That’s right we see Brandi Defend the title against the strange and some would say downright weird Lisa Larkin.
RJ: So keen is Larkin that she is already in the ring, let’s head to our Ring Announcer.

RA: The Following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF HONEYZ CHAMPIONSHIP. Introducing the challenger, already in the ring, From Dundee,Scotland. LIIIISAAA LARRRKIIINN!

The Crowd boo for Larkin who sits in the corner picking at her teddy.

RA: And introducing the reigning and defending 6WF HONEYZ CHAMPION, From Compton, Los Angeles, BRAAAAANNNDDIIIII!

The crowd pop as “Let me blow your mind” plays and she walks out onto the ramp and holds her title high in the air. She walks to the ring tagging the fans before jumping onto the apron and entering the ring seductively to wolf whistles. She runs and holds up her title before handing it to the ref.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The Bell rings as the ref holds the title belt above his head and then gives it to the ring announcer who leaves the ring. Brandi and Larkin circle the ring before Brandi and Lisa Larkin start off in the ring as their respective partners leave the ring, Larkin locks up and quickly put Brandi in a headlock but she suplexes Larkin over who manages to land on her feet and lock in a rear waist lock, Brandi swivels around and hits a quick STO backbreaker before hitting a reverse STO in the 2nd part of the Lethal combination, She quickly hooks the leg..

Ref: 1.....2...Kick out

Brandi gets to her feet and she puts Larkin in a headlock and gradually pulls Larkin up as well, Brandi then runs with Larkin still in the headlock and jumps onto the 2nd rope before climbing to the third and then jumping off with a big bulldog. Brandi lets Lisa rise to her feet before running at her and hitting an amazing rotating Hurracanrana. Brandi then covers again..

Ref: 1.....2....Kick out!
RJ: Brandi is looking in imperious form.
DL: She’s looking good is all I’m saying.

Brandi gets to her feet and she signals for the Lo-Rida(reverse DDT) but then Larkin shows great ability and strength in reversing the hold by lifting Brandi up into the air and slamming her to the ground with a DDT like manoeuvre, She lets Brandi get to her feet before hitting her with a couple of slaps to the face before pulling Brandi in and hitting a lethal facebuster and Brandi clutches her nose as Larkin covers laying a forearm in the face.

Ref: 1......2..Kick out

DL: Larkin gaining an advantage after pulling out that big move.

Larkin pulls Brandi up to her feet and whips her across the ring and then on the rebound stops her in her tracks with a knee to the gut, Larkin then grabs Brandi by the hair and smashes her face first into her knee. She does this three times before the ref stops her, Larkin then scoops up Brandi and slams her down to the ground, she stands over the top of Brandi and then hits a jumping splash connecting with her bum across the chest and then she covers.

Ref: 1....2..Kick out!

Larkin pulls up Brandi and puts her in a headlock and then pulls her over, Brandi gets up only to be met by a stiff forearm which sends her against the ropes, Larkin then unloads on her before whipping her across the ring and hitting a big flapjack against the ropes and then Brandi turns around groggily to be met by a big boot to the skull and she hits the canvas hard and then Larkin hooks a leg.

Ref: 1.....2......Kick out!
RJ: 2 ½ and Larkin is starting to dominate.

Larkin pulls Brandi up and goes for her finisher
Crowd: LET’S GO BRANDI! LET’S GO BRANDI!

Brandi pushes Larkin off and into the ropes. Larkin comes off only to be met by a spinning kick to the stomach from Brandi who then lets her frustrations out by unleashing the Compton Connection(two right hands,a left followed up by a roundhouse kick) and as Larkin spins off the ropes Brandi springboards onto the 2nd rope and hits an amazing springboard DDT and then she covers.

Ref: 1.....2...Kick out!

Brandi gets up and climbs to the top rope, she lets Larkin to her feet before flying off and hitting an amazing Flying Dropkick to Larkin who somehow gets up groggily and Brandi takes her down with a Russian leg sweep and covers.
DL: She pulled out two big moves there.

Ref: 1.....2.....3.Kick out!
RJ: She needs another big move.

Brandi gets up in disbelief and pulls Larkin up and kicks her in the stomach and hitting the Access all areas.
DL: And there it is!

Ref: 1.....2.....3!

RA: The winner of this match and STILL YOUR 6WF HONEYZ CHAMPION...BRAAAANNNNDDDDDDDIIIIIII!

The Crowd pop as Brandi is handed her title and she climbs the ropes and holds it aloft.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 12:04 pm

AN ADVERT PLAYS FOR

6WF PAYBACK
4/10
Belfast,Ireland
LIVE ON EUROSPORT

Match 5
Hardcore Title
Crime Lord vs Snake Eyes

RJ:This next contest is 4 months in the making,I'll never forget that night in Birmingham

*A video package begins to play,on the screen flashes up the date 21st May 2009

Crime lord gets the steel chair and puts it round snake eyes ankle. Crime lord then goes to the top rope hits the chair with a frog splash. The chairs legs snap back and break Snake eyes ankle. Crime lord just laughs and beings to hits Snake eyes ankle with the steel chair. Crime Lord then rolls out and brings back in a table and sets it up. Crime lord picks up Snake eyes and powerbombs him through the table.

Crime Lord: THIS IS OUR RULE. OUR WORLD. YOU DON'T WANT TO JOIN US THEN WE'RE GOING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

RJ: This is dam right wrong. How can a human being do this even if it is Crime Lord.

DL: I think its great. Snake eyes has been getting under the Syndiactes skin for a long time. And its finally caught up on him.

RJ: Nothing he has done deserves this...

Crime Lord starts to hits Snake eyes ankle with the steel chair again and then picks him up and hits a Lock and Load on to the steel chair. Snake eyes skull bounces off of the chair and he lies on the floor lifeless.

*The video continues with the Syndacite attacking various members of the 6WF roster,including their similar assault on JSS,and then a new date flashes up on the screen

14th August 2009

RJ-How is Nemesis back to his feet?

Nemesis gets jabbed in the back of the knee with the chair before he is hit in the ankle with the chair. Triple D puts Nemesis's leg in the chair before Crime Lord who has climbed to the top rope comes off

Dave Law-Oh my god i heard a snalp RJ

Crime Lord goes to go up again before

Kanye Wests 'Good Life plays and Snake Eyes appears on the ramp

RJ-Oh my god hes back!! The Syndicate put Snake Eyes out and hes here and im guessing he wants revenge

Snake Eyes runs down the ramp sliding into the ring as GDC swings and misses a clothesline before being clotheslined over the top rope. Crime Lord rolls out of the ring as Snake Eyes sets Triple D up for a "One last roll (of the dice)" Avalanche Shiranui as The Crime Syndicate pull Triple D from the ring 'Good life' plays again as Snake Eyes makes a belt motion at Crime Lord before checking on Nemesis who is in a bad way

*The video now shows clips of Snake Eyes and Crime Lord fighting over the past month,the announcment of the Hardcore Title match and it ends with both men staring a hold through one another

RJ:These two will do battle this sunday at DESTINY...Hardcore Title on the line,that means no rules...my god whats going to happen?

*The action goes back to ringside,RJ and Dave Law are sat at the announce desk as the bell sounds and the announcer prepares himself to speak

Announcer:Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall....and it is for the 6WF Hardcore CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

RJ:This match is going to be barbaric to say the very least,i am expecting utter chaos to ensue from this point forward

DL:Im with you RJ....I fear for the safety of these superstars in this match

"Good Life" echoes out of the speakers as the entire arena erupts for the arrival of a hometown hero,he walks through the smoke as a spotlight dazzles down ontop of him...he looks in brilliant shape as he breathes in the cheers of the masses

Announcer:Introducing first....the challenger.....from NEWCASTLE,England(Crowd pop)....weighing in at 180 pounds.....Snake Eyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Snake Eyes holds both arms aloft and the fans cheer every last bit of his entrance,he tags hands with a few of them and shimmies around the ring,he then rolls in and jumps up on the ropes and motions for a belt around his waist,which draws yet more massive cheers from the faithful

RJ:The noise is almsot defeaning inside the Metro centre,we know these Newcastle fans love 6WF and they especially love Snake Eyes...how much would they rejoice if he could claim vengeance here tonight and become the brand new Hardcore champion?

DL:Well thats just not going to happen RJ...because Snake Eyes is taking on Crime Lord,Hardcore champion,leader of the Crime Syndacite...and lets not forget he is the man that has already taken 3 months of Snake Eyes',tahts just how dangerous and dominant he is

RJ:Your right Dave...he is danegrous but its that injury that he inflicted on Snake Eyes that could well drive this young man to redemption here tonight,I am not expecting a technical masterpiece...this will not be for the faint at heart,I promise you that...its going to be smashmouth action at its very best

The whole arena descends into wild boos as the lights go down and "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath penetrates the airwaves,red pyros shoot into the air as a large figure moves into focus,the shadows make him look more intimidating

Announcer:And his opponent....from Lancaster,England.....weighing in at 325 pounds....he is the current 6WF Hardcore Champion....Crime Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooord!

The boos are emenating louder and louder as the gigantic Crime Lord steps out into view,he is looking in purposeful mood as he eyes up the crowd and then his opponent in the ring,he holds the belt into the air and then begins his ascent to the ring

DL:Look at what a monster of a man Crime Lord really is...does Snake Eyes truly believe he can win?

RJ:I believe he does Dave...otherwise he wouldnt be in this match....the one thing I worry about is that Snake Eyes is giving up 145 pounds to the champion in this match,thats over 10 stone

DL:Let the domination begin

RJ:WHOAH!

Crowd:Snake Eyes x5

DL:He cant do that,the match hadnt even begun

RJ:No rules Dave,no rules

As Crime Lord made it to the bottom of the ramp and closed in on the ring,Snake Eyes ran across the ring and vaulted over the top,he straddles ontop of the champion and rallies with furious rights and lefts

RJ:Call this payback...call this whatever you want but each of these blows is extracting that little bit of revenge for Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes is pummeling every part of Crime Lord's body he can reach as the champion tries desperately to cover up,the revenge-seeking geordie takes both of the Hardcore champion's feet to the chest and he staggers backwards,he rests against the ringsteps and then launches himself forwards as CL gets up

DL:Crime Lord just rammed Snake Eyes against the ringpost,this is the time for a serious beatdown RJ

Snake Eyes slams chest first into the ringpost and he falls away near the security barrier,Crime Lord wipes crimson from his lip and above his eye and walks over towards the challenger,he slams a right fist into his face and then picks him up in a bearhug and repeatedly slams him into the ringpost

RJ:This is pure punishment here...these two men detest one another

Crime Lord drops Snake Eyes and then picks up the Hardcore belt,he wills Snake Eyes to look at him and then he rams the belt clean in the face of his challenger before rolling in the ring,the fans are booing the champion heavily but he just smirks and holds his belt high in the air

DL:Look at that picture RJ...get use to it because its going to be the picture of 6WF for a long time

Snake Eyes is stumbling around and he rests against the announce desk and glances up at Crime Lord,he begins to seethe at the mouth and yanks a steel chair from where the announcer is stood,he walks towards the ring and Crime Lord tells him to bring it

RJ:Here we go...these two men are gonna collide again...look at the anger and hatred etched on each man's face

DL:This crowd are loving it,they are right behind the challenger

Snake Eyes rolls in the ring and Crime Lord runs at him,Snake Eyes runs aswell and ducks underneath the belt shot,Crime Lord turns around and Snake Eyes launches the steel chair at his cranium (ECW style),the champion staggers backwards and Snake Eyes picks the chair up and smashes it against his head again,Crime Lord goes down and SE runs off the ropes and then jumps up into the air and executes a legdrop with the steel chair right into the face

RJ:That'll do it right there....new champion....

1.............2...............thr-NO

DL:Crime Lord isnt going to be beaten easily RJ

Crime Lord kicks out and Snake Eyes rolls from the ring and pulls up the ring apron to the delight of the fans,he pulls out a trash can and an assortment of weapons inside it,before chucking it over the top rope,he climbs back in and empties the trash can before watching Crime Lord stand up

RJ:Snake Eyes is stalking the Hardcore champion....BOOM!

Snake Eyes clobbers the trash can over the head of Crime Lord,he bashes him time and time again until the can is almost flat,Crime Lord is down on his knees and Snake Eyes bounces off the ropes and he chucks the flattened trash can towards Crime Lord and manages to dropkick it right in his face...........1.............2..........shoulder up

DL:Its like you said RJ,this one isnt going to be for the feint-hearted,we are talking bloos,sweat and tears

Snake Eyes walks over and picks up a kendo stick,he twirls it in his fingers and then slams it across the back of Crime Lord,who shouts in pain,the big man stands up and Snake Eyes aims two more shots at the back and then cracks it around the skull of Crime Lord,who falls against the ropes

RJ:WHOAH....what a big boot!

The crowd boo as Crime Lord propels himself back off the ropes and catches Snake Eyes with a gigantic big boot that floors him before he can raise the kendo stick again,Crime Lord shakes his head in an attempt at regaining himself and then he pulls Snake Eyes to his feet,he whips him hard into the corner and then charges in with a full body splash,Snake Eyes stumbles towards the centre of the ring and Crime Lord body presses him with ease before dropping him into a running powerslam

DL:Thats the power we were talking about

1.............2........Snake Eyes just kicks out and it draws cheers from the fans in the Metro Centre,Crime Lors shrugs and gets up,he kicks the trash can away and picks up a metal roadsign,he walks around the ring calmly and then as Snake Eyes gets into a vertical position,he slams it against his head

RJ:What a shot...

Crime Lord gains satisfaction from the sick shot and begins to throw blow after blow to the skull of his opponent,Snake Eyes falls into the corner and is in so much pain that he cant move out of the way of the bone-crushing, shoulder-thrust like spear that Crime Lord sends his way.Snake Eyes sags down into a kneeled position and Crime Lord backs away,he laughs and then runs in

DL:MAFIA MOWDOWN!

*Crowd pop

As Crime Lord draws his leg back for the kick,the challenger lunged forward and drove his arm into the unmentionables,the referee winces and the crowd cheer as both men are laid flat out on the canvass,Snake Eyes is shown looking skywards and mumbling advice to himself

DL:Despicable actions from Snake Eyes,that shouldnt be allowed

RJ:Anything goes in Hardcore rules Dave,you know that...Snake Eyes will do what it takes to survive in an environment with the brutal champion

DL:Well sooner or later he's going to realise that no matter what he does,it just wont be enough

Snake Eyes grips onto the ropes and gets himself up as Crime Lord staggers into a near vertical base,Snakey picks up a trash can lid and rattles it across Crime Lord's head,he falls backwards through the middle ropes to the outside,Snake Eyes look at the capacity crowd and motions a belt around his waist

RJ:My god they want it almost as bad as he does,the arena is electric

Crime Lord is leaking crimson from a cut above his eye as he rests against the barrier,Snake Eyes gets out on the apron and looks down at Crime Lord before launching himself off the apron

DL:WHAT A SICK MOVE!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

Snake Eyes jumped off the apron and hurricanraned Crime Lord right over the security barrier,Crime Lord's neck twists at a sickening angle as both men land on the concrete in the crowd,Snake Eyes gets up and holds onto the barrier

RJ:There isnt a risk this young man wont take...he is determined to take that which Crime Lord holds dearest

DL:He's sick...he should be locked up!

Snake Eyes breathes deep and jumps up onto the barrier before moonsaulting off and across the body of Crime Lord........1.................2.........kickout,Snake Eyes shakes his head and climbs up,he tags hands with a fan and then jumps back in the ringside area,he walks around and folds up a steel chair before walking back,Crime Lord is halfway over the barrier and Snake Eyes slams the chair over his back and he falls onto the floor

RJ:Snake Eyes is showing his ruthless side here

Snake Eyes repeatedly blasts the ribcage of Crime Lord,he turns the chair on its horizontal and jabs at the side of Crime Lord,who is rolling around in pain,Snake Eyes holds the chair up and the crowd cheer before he slams it down again,he walks over and slides a table out from underneath the ring before propping it up next to the announce table.

DL:Oh come on,this is not needed

Snake Eyes lets Crime Lord crawl around to him and he helps him up,he places Crime Lord against the table and smacks the steel chair off his back before getting on the apron again,he signals to the fans who cheer and then he runs and dives....

RJ:MY GOD HE MOVED....

Snake Eyes crashes through the table in a heap,Crime Lord staggers away and tries to wipe blood from his eyes,he then walks over and pulls Snake Eyes from the wreckage and scoops him up on his shoulders

DL:LOCK N LOAD!

The crowd all groan as Crime Lord destroys Snake Eyes right through the announce desk,RJ and Dave Law scatter away as both men lay in the wreckage,the referee is forced to stand over both men and watch,Snake Eyes is on his stomach and Crime Lord is barely moving

RJ:What a contest this has been,both men have put their bodies on the line for the opportunity to be Hardcore champion

DL:Its about much more than that RJ...this is about survival...neither man wants the other one to walk out of here

Crime Lord is sat up,his face is drooling crimson as he tries to pull himself through the wreck,he is weak and struggling but manages to reach the challenger,he still has to roll him over though and that takes sometime

RJ:This is got to be all.....he's got the cover

1...............2................3!

DL:Its over!

Crime Lord holds his fist in the air

RJ:NO....Snake Eyes had the shoulder up!

DL:Its a conspiracy...it has to be

RJ:Never in my wildest days...this hometown hero has cemented his legacy here tonight without a shadow of a doubt

Crime Lord sags down in dismay as the referee jumps around in front of him and tells him it was a two,the crowd are cheering wildly for Snake Eyes and he tries to get up,Crime Lord crawls forwards and gains ground on the ring,he grasps at the apron and tries to get up,his hand slips but he tries again and is up

DL:Crime Lord is the freshest,if you can call it that

Crime Lord rolls into the ring,he is having trouble standing but so is Snake Eyes,the high-flier is crawling towards the ring and pulls himself up,he looks worse for wear as he locks eyes with the Hardcore champion....the hatred is so evident and the volume in the Metro Centre takes another boost

RJ:Yeah,were gonna end this now...both men are saying "here I am,you want some you damn well come and get it...lets finish this thing"

DL: Their mouths didnt move

Crime Lord staggers backwards and he beckons for Snake Eyes to come,both men are now in the ring and they meet in the centre,Crime Lord slugs Snake Eyes and takes a right hand himself,he throws another big haymaker but Snake Eyes ducks and rattles off multiple right hands,he goes for an irish whip but Crime Lord reverses,Snake Eyes comes back and he is back-body dropped

RJ:Landed on his feet....VIPER KICK

Snake Eyes lands the superkick and he collapses to the mat,Crime Lord seems to fall in slow motion and lands on his back,the crowd are all clapping as the hometown challenger wills himself up,he claws at the turnbuckle and pulls it apart accidentaly before hoisting himself up

DL:A flying snake?...ive never heard of such a thing

RJ:END OF THE

Snake Eyes goes for the 630 flip but lands right across the knees of the champion,the crowd boo as Crime Lord picks up a steel chair,he wraps it across the head of Snake Eyes and then puts it around the ankle of the challenger

DL:

RJ:No not this again...you sick S.O.B....we need security out here

DL:Anything goes RJ...remember tahts what you said

Crime Lord smiles darkly at the hoards of booing fans and then backs away into the corner,he stands on the second rope and jumps off...

RJ:BOOM!

The crowd cheer as Snake Eyes raises his foot with the chair around it and it smashes into the face of Crime Lord,he falls down and Snakey unwraps the chair from his ankle,he picks it up and stands

DL:No this isnt right....OH YES

RJ:WHATS THIS?

The crowd boo even louder as GDC comes running down the ramp,he gets up on the apron and Snake Eyes aims a shot at him but he drops down onto the floor,Snake Eyes then goes back to Crime Lord

RJ:Why is he here?....he lost his damn match...he has no business in this contest

DL:Protecting his interests RJ...backing the boss!

Snake Eyes aims a hard shot at Crime Lord,but he collapses out of the way and the chair smacks the exposed turnbuckle,Crime Lord falls away and GDC takes his opportunity,he runs in and tackles Snake Eyes,he pounds his back and lays the boot in before backing away...Snake Eyes looks like he may have broken ribs as GDC stalks him

RJ:HIGHLAND HELL

DL:

Crowd You (beeped) up x10

DL:NO!...he hit Crime Lord!

GDC wipes out his Crime Syndacite boss by accident,Snake Eyes throws the chair (ECW style) at the head off GDC and he collapses out of the ring as the challenger ascends the ropes...he takes off

RJ:END OF THE LINE...CONNECTS!

Crowd:ONE.....................TWO...................THREE!

*Crowd pop

RJ:He's done it...Snake Eyes wins...Snake Eyes wins...Snake Eyes wins!

Announcer:Ladies and Gentlmen here is your winner....and NEW 6WF Hardcore champion....Snake Eyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

The whole arena is on its feet as the new Hardcore champion stands in front of them,he is struggling to stand as he holds his belt in the air,he is holding onto the ref for balance and the fans are dancing in celebration

RJ:I bet 3 months of re-habilitation feels worth it right about now...you've done it kid...you've done it!...he damn well took on the Crime Syndacite and he won....put that in your pipe and smoke it...real quiet over there Dave?

DL:............

RJ:Thats what I thought...these fans are exstatic and what a performance it was,they can say whatever they want about GDC's interference but bttom line we have a brand new champion

Snake Eyes stands on the top rope and holds the belt up,GDC is standing outside looking up at him,he is holding his head and then he turns his head to Crime Lord,the Syndacite boss is battered and bllody but he is fixing his protege with a stern,ugly gaze

RJ:This one is going to continue no doubt....what a PPV so far,when 6WF comes to town you know its going to be huge and we still have so much more to come

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 12:04 pm

RJ:We are just moments away from 6WF Title action....Hobo has delivered his 30 day notice but he must defend tonight against Nigel Napalm....this feud had become more and more personal as the weeks have gone by

*The cameras show a split screen of Hobo and Napalm,Hobo is fixing his boots and Napalm is doing situps

DL:Both these men will lay it all on the line im sure....they go to war next

Match 6
6WF TITLE
Hobo Vs Nigel Napalm

Kilgore hits out comes Napalm and gives the fans a dirty look at he steps in the ring warming up on the ropes

RJ: This is the big one Dave Nigel Napalm ex Militant vs the retiring Hobo who will be looking to finish his career on a high. This one is not for the weak stomach Dave!
DL: Indeed RJ Napalm been making this more personal as each week went by and it look like he got into Hobo head. So far though I would say Napalm has gotten the better of Hobo but you never know RJ this is for the title and Hobo won't go down easerly! Napalm looks focused

“Don't fear the reaper” hits

RJ: AND HERE IS THE CHAMPION DAVE!
DL: Don't get to carried away RJ.....

Out comes Hobo as the crowd pop's incredibly. He has the title wrapped around his waist and makes his way slowly to down the ramp. He stop half way though removes the title and lifts it up in the air as a Red, White, and Blue pyro goes off. He continues to the ring slides under the ropes into the ring. He runs up and jumps up on a turnbuckle and raises his title

RJ: He is enjoying his moment Dave in what is most likely his last PPV!

DL: Here we go RJ!

Hobo slides in and Napalm and Hobo are striking each other with right hands to the face. As they battle it out Napalm starts dominating the punch battle. He throws an Irish whip as Napalm bends down for a big back body drop Hobo counters and Delivers a kick to the face which leads up to a clothesline. Napalm quickly gets up as he tries a boot to the face in which Hobo ducks under bounces against the rope. Napalm counters and delivers a kick to the midsection and a Powerbomb.

RJ-Well that changes things

Dave Law-It certainly does

Napalmm helps Hobo up and Hobo gets whipped into the ropes and back towards Napalm who lifts Hobo up as he is looking for a spinebuster but Hobo counters it into a DDT. Hobo picks Napalm up which allows the Militant to deliver a thumb to the eye which is followed with a scoop slam.

2...Kick out

RJ: What a beginning Dave counter after counter after counter!

Napalm picks up Hobo and delivers a chop and follows it up with a european uppercut which sends Hobo to the mat. Napalm jumps to deliver a leg drop to the head and starts stomping on Hobo. Napalm picks Hobo up again though Hobo counters and delivers a fist to the face of Napalm as Hobo hits Down and outs(His fists). Hobo runs off the ropes but Napalm counters it again into a Belly to Belly. Napalm makes his way and delivers a Knee drop to the head and begins to stomp Hobo right in the face. He then locks in a Chinlock with great pressure. As Hobo begins to fade the Crowd are trying to get him back into the match.

DL: Haha yes I am loving it Hobo is fading RJ I knew Nigey was to good for him!
RJ: Nigey...??
DL: Eerrr dont tell him i said that!

The Ref lifts Hobo arm up once and falls down to the mat heaverly.
Ref: ONE!!!!!
Ref picks up Hobo arm a second time and falls down again still no sign of life in Hobo.
Ref: TWO
Crowd: HOBO, HOBO!
Ref lifts the arm up a last time,
Ref: Thre..... NO!

Hobo arm starts shaking as he shows life and quickly get Napalm up to a vertical base to try and break the headlock. He delivers elbows to Napalms gut. Hobo runs against the rope ducks under Napalm's clothesline and delivers a Spear!

Kick out!

Hobo jumps on top of Napalm and begins to deliver punches to the head. He then picks Napalm up and whip him into the turnbuckle which he follows up with a big body splash into the corner. Hobo begins to deliver chops to Napalm who is still lying on the turnbuckle. Hobo lifts Napalm up to the top of the turnbuckle

DL: I don't like where this is going RJ!
RJ: Well your right Dave O No! SUPER SUPLEX!

Hobo rolls over for the pin

Thre....kick out!

Both men are not moving as the Ref begins to count. 1....2.......3......4.....Hobo begins to show life..5...6...7... Hobo gets up as Napalm is on his knees Hobo runs and delivers a hard kick to the face of Napalm who falls back against the corner. Hobo slowly turns his head towards Napalm before looking at the crowd

Dave Law-Whats he going to do?

Hobo runs towards a sitting Napalm

RJ-BRONCO BUSTER!!

Hobo stands on the second rope as the crowd chant his name

Crowd-HOBO! HOBO! HOBO!

Hobo holds onto the top rope and pushes his body horizontal as he comes down feet first into Napalms chest. Hobo again claps his hands as the crowd join in

RJ-If this is to be Hobo's last PPV appearance he's certainly trying to enjoy it

Hobo runs at Napalm who has enough about him to raise a boot. Hobo staggers back as Napalm runs at him straight into a Hobo Cuddle (Bear Hug into sidewalk slam) 1...2.......Napalm manages to put a foot on the rope as Hobo holds his head in his hands. Napalm rolls out of the ring as Hobo follows. Napalm is by the commentary table and Hobo rugby tackles him from behind across the announce table as RJ is knocked over Hobo and Napalm are down in the carnage

Dave Law-Im glad i saw that coming. I think we've lost RJ ratings are going to go up by thousands if word gets out

Hobo mounts Napalm and hits fists as Hobo rolls back into the ring and back out to stop the count Napalm lifts him up and drops him against the ringside barrier. Napalm grabs a cable cord and wraps it around Hobo's throat as Hob struggles to breathe

Dave Law-This ones getting brutal

The referee warns Napalm hes about to disqualify him and Napalm releases before rolling Hobo back into the ring. Napalm climbs in and locks in the Cross face chicken wing

Dave Law-Hes got him in the middle of the ring

RJ-Can you hear me? Hello! Helllllllo!

Dave Law-RJ you're back just in time for history any second now when Hobo taps Napalms going to be the new champion

Hobo still has a little bit of life in him but cant escape before managing to hook the bottom rope with his foot

Referee-1...2...3...

Napalm releases realsing his title aspirations depend on him not getting disqualified

Crowd-Lets go Hobo! (clap x 5) Lets go Hobo (clap x 5)

Napalm waits for Hobo to get half up before throwing him shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Napalm puts the back of Hobo's head between his legs setting up for the W.M.D.

Dave Law-If he hits this we're talking new champ

Napalm struggles but manages to lift Hobo up above him before Hobo comes crashing down in the middle of the ring 1...2.......3!

Dave Law-NEW CHAMP! OH MY GOD NAPALM DID IT!

RJ-No no no Hobo kicked out the referee's waving it off

Dave-WHAT!? No one kicks out of the W.M.D.(Razors Edge)

Napalm argues with the referee before going to pick Hobo up who rolls him up 1...2.......Kick out!

RJ-Hobo nearly caught Napalm unawares. Hobo's in a bad way

Napalm slaps Hobo about as Hobo is too weakened to fight back before attempting to lift him up for a second W.M.D.(Razors Edge) but Napalm is too tired himself

RJ-This will be it

Napalm feeling the title within his reach lifts Hobo up for his finisher for the second time and as Hobo is over Napalms head seemingly helpless he manages to compose himself and wriggle free landing on his feet. Napalm turns around as Hobo hits the Soft Shoe Shuffle (face first Russian leg Sweep)

Dave Law-Roll out Nige

Hobo cant take advantage but eventually drapes an arm over Napalm 1...2......Shoulder up!

RJ-I dont believe it whats got to happen in this one

Both men get up at the same time exchanging tired punches

Napalms punches Hobo

Crowd-Booooo

Hobo punches Napalm

Crowd-Yay

They go back and forth before Hobo runs the ropes but Nige sidesteps him and throws Hobo from the ring. Napalm goes to follow but the referee prevents it as he begins to count

Referee-1..2..3..4

Napalm undo's a turnbuckle on the other side of the ring and throws it into the crowd

Referee-..5..6

Hobo climbs up onto the apron as Nige goes to meet him. Hobo drives a shoulder into Napalms gut before Sunset flipping over the top rope. Napalm is wobbling before he kneels on Hobo holding the ropes that the referee cant see 1...2......Kick out!

Dave Law-Both men refuse to lose

Napalm goes to whip Hobo into the exposes turnbuckle but Hobo puts on the breaks and Napalm runs at him Hobo lifts Napalm up and drops him face first on the exposed steel as Napalm is stuck on the corner. Hobo waits for Napalm to turn around before putting him in The Dumpster(Torture Rack). The referee checks on Napalm as Hobo almost breaks his back in half and the referee calls for the bell as Napalm is clearly knocked out

RJ-Hobo retains in a hell of a contest

Dave Law-Hobo used an illegal exposed turnbuckle to knock Napalm out is what happened RJ and thats fact!

RJ-And who exposed the turnbuckle. Napalms treacherous ways come back to haunt him as Hobo moves on towards retirememt as 6wf Champion

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 12:05 pm

River Ace is shown backstage,he is tangling barbed wire as he is approached by Clarissa

C:River in just a few moments you take on Cassius Zhi in the first ever Barbed Wire match....are you concerned?

RA:Concerned?...about the risks?...lets not forget Clarissa it was me that offered this match to Zhi....its me who thought of this concept,the risks involved....and I also know that im stepping in the ring with the supposed maniac of 6WF

Well let me tell you this...and I hope your listening Cassius...you may be evil,sick in the head and willing to cause un-measurable amounts of pain....but what you dont undertsand is that Im prepared to go that extra step further...you are an abstacle in the way of my ultimate goal...you stand in the way of King and while you continue to thwart my quest you place yourself directly in the line of fire....tonight Cassius you will feel my pain...my wrath....Cassius Zhi you will...SUFFER!

*crowd cheer

C:Thanks River and Good luck

RA:Luck?....Luck isnt needed in this match....Paramedics seem more appropriate

*River walks off leaving Clarissa stunned

Match 7
River Ace Vs Cassius

RJ: Well 6WF Destiny has been great so far and after that brutal match for the Hardcore title between Crime Lord and Snake Eyes, this one promises to bring even more brutality to the table.
DL: That’s right, Cassius faces off against River Ace..in a No-Rope Barbed Wire Match-up. This match does exactly what it says on the tin, the ropes are replaced by barbed wire and the turnbuckle’s covered in it. This won’t be for the faint-hearted.
RJ: It sure won’t!

Announcer: The following is a No-Rope Barbed Wire Match (Crowd pop) and is set for One Fall! Introducing First he is the Lockdown Commisoner, Weighing in at 245lbs...RIVER ACE!

“Ace of Spades” blares through the speakers as the crowd pop for River Ace who walks out onto the ramp wielding a Cricket Bat wrapped in barbed wire. He walks to the ring looking focused before stopping at the bottom of the ramp and climbing the stairs before cautiously walking through the ropes.

Announcer: And Weighing in at 250lbs, CASSSIUSS ZHIIIII!

“They Say” hits and the crowd boo loudly as Cassius arrogantly walks out onto the ramp, he walks down the ring forcefully fixing his glare on River Ace, Cassius jumps onto the apron and grabs the barbed wire in his hand and then he slides under the bottom rope.

RJ: It’s off already!

Cassius barely gets through the ropes and River is already going at him, sending multiple blows and forearms as the crowd count with every punch.

Crowd: 1.....2.....3......4.....5.....6...7....8.....9....10....11....12...

Cassius Rolls over and now he is the one throwing huge close fist blows at the head of River Ace but he doesn’t receive nearly as many blows as Cassius as he manages to push Cassius off him, he springs to his feet as does Cassius but River gets their first and hits a lou thesz press, he follows it up by reigning in even more blows on the cranium of Cassius before pulling Cassius up and hitting him with a headbutt, Cassius is up groggily to be met by another headbutt from River and is up again and this time is met by a clothesline. River lifts Cassius up and pulls him in for the All In but Cassius pushes River off and he heads straight at the Barbed wire but River Raises his foot to stop the momentum before turning around and smirking at Cassius which angers him and he sprints at River who hits a drop-toe hold and Cassius hits the middle barbed wire, River then runs at Cassius and Jumps on his back sending Cassius’ face rubbing into the wire. Cassius gets up and no-blood is coming yet though it did open a small wound above his eye.

River quickly hits a knee to the stomach and then he lifts Cassius into the air for a suplex but he holds Cassius up before dropping him body first against the wire before suplexing him over. River then stands over Cassius and starts to stomp on his face repeatedly. He then turns Cassius over and grabs his arms and holds him in the air before placing his foot on the back of Cassius’ head and then pushing down into the canvas and grinding his face, he repeatedly does this three more times before releasing the pressure and making the first cover of the match.

Ref: 1.....2..Kick out
RJ: Quite a start to this match!
DL: The barbed wire has already come into play.

River gets to his feet and continues to stomp on Cassius before whipping Cassius against the ropes but he manages to stop himself and he comes back at River who throws him into the air with a big back bodydrop and as Cassius falls through the air he jumps up and hits a double knee to the chest of Cassius who rolls on the floor in agony. River goes to the corner and climbs onto the 2nd rope and hits an elbow drop. He then walks to his corner where the barbed wire bat is positioned and he picks up and a maniacal smirk cracks upon his face as he stalks Cassius who gets to his feet slowly, River draws the back bat..

RJ: Poke to the Eye might just of saved Cassius then.
DL: This is plain stupid but if it has to be like this, GO ON CASSIUS!

Cassius picks up the bat and the same smirk river had cracks on the face of Cassius as River turns around blinded and is met by a big blow by Cassius to the stomach which causes River to crumble to one knee in pain and then Cassius holds it up before cracking it against the skull of River, Not once, not twice but three times smashing the bat into the skull. Cassius stands over a floored River and uses the bat in a knee drop sort of Manoeuvre and then he covers River.

Ref: 1.....2...Kick out!

Cassius lifts River to his feet and drives the bat into his stomach before hitting a quick knee to the stomach and then pulling River in and lifting him in a pumphandle slam position but instead of slamming him he lifts him onto his shoulders and walks to the ropes before dropping River face first against the ropes and he screams in pain. Cassius grabs River by the hair and starts to grate him against the wire. He pulls him up and shouts at him, “I AM A SUPERPOWER!” he starts to grate his head against the wire again before pulling him up again and shouting, “NOT A GOOD IDEA EH ACE?” Cassius stops and he whips River across the ring and into the barber wire and it scratches all of River’s Back, He then pushes River back against the ropes and starts to hit a series of Kicks pushing River’s back further against the wire and scratching all his back up. Cassius pulls River back into the centre and hits..

DL: DRAGONS FURY!

Ref: 1....2.....3.Kick out!
RJ: Barely a kick out from River.
DL: Cassius let him up, he wants to cause even more pain.
RJ: Doesn’t look like it judging by the look on his face.

Cassius gets up to his feet and he looks annoyed, He stomps on River before looking around to see what to do. He then looks at the ropes and runs at them going for a lionsault but unbeknownst to him River had somehow kipped up to his feet and grabbed the cricket bat that was next to him and smashed Cassius in the gut with it and he hits the floor hard, River whips Cassius against the ropes and then flapjacks face first onto the them, River pulls Cassius in and hits him with a codebreaker like move and blood pours from both men’s heads. River then pulls in Cassius and picks him up in the air with a suplex but he turns into a Jeff Hardy face first suplex. He quickly covers Cassius, hooking both legs.

Ref: 1......2.....Kick out!

River gets up and pulls Cassius to his feet as well and hits some stiff blows to the face with forearms and uppercuts, he continues to hit these shots and before long Cassius is trying in vain to protect himself in the corner and then a sick grin cracks on River’s face and he grabs Cassius by the head and in revenge for earlier he starts to smash Cassius into the turnbuckle covered in wire. He smashes repeatedly going for almost two minutes continually smashing him into the wire.

DL: This shouldn’t be allowed!
RJ: Cassius did it earlier.

Eventually River relents and he sees Cassius rested up against the corner and he runs going for a dropkick but Cassius somehow moves and River hits the corner face first and then turns around...

DL: SHOCKWAVE!
RJ: DUCKED, ALL IN! ALL IN! It’s OVER!

Ref: 1.....2.....3..Foot on the rope!
RJ: I thought he had it!
DL: What spirit from Cassius!

River can’t believe that Cassius kicked out and he looks up into the sky in anguish, He grabs the bat but instead of swinging it at Cassius he holds it up and begins to unwrap the wire from around the bat, River actually starts to hit himself with the wire.

DL: River Ace is out of control and I don’t want to know what he has planned.
RJ: It’s not going to be nice is all I know!
DL: NO!

River gets the wire and slowly places it around the throat of Cassius before locking in a camel clutch choke hold using the wire around the neck of Cassius. Cassius gasps in vain as the blood pours down his head and also out of Rivers but he continues to wrench the hold back and Cassius’ eyes begin to close and River screams at the ref to check on him.

His hand drops once......twice........It stays up. Cassius somehow manages to keep his hand from dropping and he starts to claw at thin air and eventually grabs the ropes to loud boos.

RJ: I don’t him but that was some spirit.
DL: Could be over now though.

River pulls Cassius up and goes for the Poker-Plex.....Cassius manages to fight out of it with elbows to the stomach and River comes back at him

DL: SHOCKWAVE!

Ref: 1...2......3!

DL: What a war these two may never be the same but in the end the Super Power takes the win

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

*The action goes backstage where Clarissa comes into sight

C:My guest at this time....TAW Heavyweight champion JJ Johnson

*Crowd pop

*JJ is stood with the TAW Title over his shoulder,he looks around the corridor and then back at Clarissa,he looks pumped and water is trickling down his head onto his chest

C:JJ we are just moments away from the the two out of three falls match for your TAW Title...how are you feeling?

JJ:Clarissa...the time is now....we've done it all....from the beginning when we worked out the Birmingham Bowl...then we took it on the road...we took it all around the British isles....sell-out after sell-out after sell-out....headline after headline after headline...and The Franchise Initiative be the epitamy of 6WF...the fastest rising star....EVER!

*Crowd:DAMN STRAIGHT!

JJ:So you wanna know how im feeling right now Clarissa?...well Triple J is jacked!....im pumped and im ready to go....mo' ready then ever befo....we talking sunday 6th september 2009...we talking 2 out 3 falls....we talking JJ Johnson and The Saint....TAW Heavyweight Title...Newcastle,Metro CENTRE

*Crowd cheap pop

JJ:Fo'give I could not resist...see the lights are on bright...the smell o' anticipation in the air....goosbumps crawling up the arms o' the millions....

Crowd:AND MILLIONS

JJ:And millions of playas and playarettes...they ready fo the most electrifying main event o' all time....The Reflection of Perfection JJ Johnson versus The Divine One The Saint...is it gonna blow?...can these friends unite come the end?....is this the end of the ASC?...well JJ Johnson frankly jus dont know

But what I do know be this....when I go out there...im giving it 150%....im giving every last damn bead of sweat,blood and tears I got...laying it all on the line...there will be no excuses...no going back...its do or die...now or never....who is the best?

The time fo' talking has stopped...all yo questions bout to find answers...you bout to see the pinnacle of sports entertainment...its gametime....

The countdown has stopped....Tick....

Crowd:TOCK!

*JJ readjusts the title belt and then walks off leaving the fans chanting his name

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Main Event
TAW Title
2 out of 3 falls
JJ Johnson © vs The Saint

RJ:Its now time for the Main Event folks,its been one helluva night once again as 6WF does Pay Per View but this match may just be la fin parfaite

DL:Excuse me?

RJ:Its means the perfect ending Dave,its French

DL:Well are you French?

RJ:No, you know im not

DL:Then shut up then

RJ: ....this promises to be a classic folks and lets see how it all began

*A video montage begins to play,it shows JJ Johnson winning the TAW Title against Cassius Zhi and him being congratulated by his ASC cohorts,it shows him posing with his TAW Title and then the number one contenders steel cage match

Cassius gets the referees to open the door as JJ sticks to his word and stays at the commentary desk. The Saint stirs but not enough as Cassius puts 1 foot through the ropes before

RJ-Wait a minute

River Ace slams the door against Cassius's head as Cassius goes staggering back into the ring. The Saint doesnt realise whats happened as he grabs Cassius and sets up for The Saint’s Row (Jackhammer) and hits it quickly. The Saint pulls himself to his feet as he looks at the door but declines it and begins climbing the cage slowly

RJ-The Saint shattered

Dave Law-This isnt right. Get up Cassius

River Ace walks backwards up the ramp as The Saint reaches the top

JJ Johnson-Come on Saint you are almost there

Cassius begins to crawl towards the exit door as its opened again. Cassius gets his hands onto the ringsteps pulling himself just as The Saint jumps down from the cage signifying his victory

*The video moves onto the two men tagging together and then Saint hitting the Promised Slam on JJ,the video ends with both men standing next to one another,TAW Title over JJ's shoulder

RJ:These two men will meet this sunday...two out of three falls...what a war its going to be...who will triumph?

*The action returns back to ringside,the crowd are absolutely electric as once again the ring announcer is stood,mic in hand,ready to begin

Announcer:Ladies and Gentlemen it is now time for the MAIN EVENT

*Crowd cheer

Announcer:This contest is the two out three falls match for the TAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD

*Crowd pop

RJ:Here we go....

*The lights go down in the arena and golden pyros spray over the top of the ramp,the crowd go wild as "Cochise" blasts from the speakers and red fireworks go off all around the entrance ramp...the curtain billows as a large,dominating figure appears through the dark and the lights begin to come back on

Announcer:Introducing first.....the challenger.....from Manchester,England....weighing in at 325 pounds.....The Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaint!

The Saint is hopping around on the top of the stage,he raises his arms and more pyros explode,he walks confidently down to the ring and stretches at the bottom of the ramp before getting to the ring,he climbs up on the apron and beats his chest before getting into the squared circle

RJ:The Saint is a two time TAW champion....he has been in the ring with the best of them and he looks in better shape than I have seen him in a long time...he already holds a submission victory over his Coalition teamate...but tonight is all about gold!

DL:Its two out of three falls RJ,either one of these men has to win twice to walk away TAW Heavyweight champion

RJ:These fans seem fit to burst with anticipation

*The lights go down once more and the Newcastle faithful go into uproar,an electric blue spotlight appears on the curtain and "Its a Fight" decimates through the speakers,a sudden gust of wind seems to swirl the arena as the curtain flies open,a very familar figure runs out to a racous ovation

Announcer:And his opponent.....from Compton,Los Angeles,California....weighing in at 270 pounds....he is the reigning TAW Heavyweight champion of the World....JJ Joooooooooooooooooooohnson

*The Metro centre is in overdrive as the TAW champion sprints from one side of the stage to the other,he throws his arms in the air and then rips off his hoody,he tosses into the crowd and blue and gold pyros explode everywhere,he cockily makes his way to the ring

RJ:JJ Johnson has fast become one of the most loved 6WF superstars....every night he puts on a show and these fans love that about him

DL:He's a showman no doubt about...cocky yes...arrogant yes....but talented,,,damn straight!

RJ:Absolutely Dave,JJ Johnson has his fair share of critics but he takes it to the max every single time

JJ Johnson walks towards the ring,he looks at the fans and he smiles before locking eyes with his opponent,he gets up on the apron and walks around the ring before eventually getting in,he looks at The Saint and then he looks around at the thousands of fans who are chanting for the athletes

RJ:The crowd are on their feet and we havent even begun,these two men are ready to lay it all on the line...for that right there

JJ hands the TAW Title to the referee and he holds it high in the air,JJ nods and then looks at Saint and the two share a look...the crowd are cheering and JJ looks at them and taps his chest before saying to The Saint.."you and me...you and me"...The Saint just looks and the bell sounds

DL:Here we go....the main event of 6WF Destiny...its been a rollercoaster of a night and we are on the last bend right now

RJ:Arguably the two biggest draws in 6WF will vie for the richest prize in the game....its showtime!

The crowd are in full voice as both athletes circle one another,JJ feigns a couple of lockups and then he and The Saint meet in the middle for a test of strength,JJ pushes with all his might and Saint digs his heels in and pushes back,he backs JJ up against the ropes and JJ pushes him away,Saint looks pumped as he goes a lockup again but JJ moves and has Saint against the ropes as he fires off quick body blows

DL:JJ Johnson has the reflexes of a young Roy Jones Jnr,the guy will win a straight up boxing match no doubt

Saint pushes JJ away but its obvious the shots caused him pain,Saint comes back and the two men lockup again,Saint places JJ in a headlock but is quickly pushed against the ropes,he comes back and JJ drops to the floor and Saint jumps over him,he comes back and JJ leapfrogs him and as Saint turns back around JJ greets him with a spinning heel kick

RJ:Great exchange by the two men

Saint nods as he gets up to let JJ know he got the better of him that time,JJ bobs from one foot to the other and both men go again,JJ armdrags Saint and they get up again,JJ goes for another armdrag but Saint holds onto his arm and pulls him into a short-arm clothesline,JJ gets up and is clotheslined back down again,he gets up for a third time and Saint picks him up and drives him into the corner,he repeatedly shoulder thrusts the rib area of Johnson and then pulls him into the centre of the ring and body presses him into a front slam

DL:Whoah The Saint is packing some seriosu strength

1..........2..........JJ kicks out and Saint gets back up,he pulls JJ up and goes for a vertical suplex,JJ lands behind him and hooks his arms for a dragon suplex,Saint twists out and knees JJ in the stomach before lifting him up....

RJ:DIVINE FORCE

JJ hurricanranas Saint as he goes up on his shoulders,Saint gets up and JJ moves forwards with a superkick,Saint ducks and then powerslams Johnson......1...........2.........shoulder up,Saint wipes some sweat away and then gets up,he pulls JJ up and backs him against the ropes,he goes for an irish whip and JJ flies back and dives through the air,he twists around the body of Saint and rolls him up.......1..........2.........kickout

DL:JJ showing his speed advantage....he might not have the power of The Saint but he moves a heck of alot quicker

Both men fly up and Saint goes for a haymaker,JJ dodges it and catches him flush on the chin with a left jab,Saint falls towards the ropes and JJ runs at him and clotheslines him over the top rope,Saint falls down on the concrete and JJ climbs up on the top rope,he jumps across to the middle of the ropes....

RJ:SHOOTING STAR TAKEDOWN!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

JJ pulls off an incredible shooting star press that takes down The Saint,the fans in Newcastle are cheering wildly as The Franchise pulls himself up,he is holding his ribs as he walks around to regain himself,Saint is trying to get up and JJ pounces...Saint picks him up though and flapjacks him against the ringpost,JJ staggers away in pain and Saint takes his chance,he takes JJ by the shoulder and rams him right into the ring steps

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DL:That was ruthless....that might be what seperates these two men,JJ Johnson never seems to want to cause major pain to The Saint,whereas the Divine One will do anything to get his hands back on the title

JJ is down in pain,he is holding his shoulder now and Saint picks him up and rolls him back in the ring,JJ crawls to his feet and turns to face Saint,he goes all in and runs at his Coalition teamate

RJ:What a Spinebuster!

Saint almost drives JJ through the mat with an astonishing show of strength,he stands up and half the sell-out crowd are behind him as he shakes the ropes,he stomps his foot and then pulls his teamate towards him,he looks around and the scoops him...

D:DIVINE FORCE

JJ in midair manages to lock in a variation of the triangle choke,Saint is in clearly alot pain as his legs begin to wobble,he stumbles down on one knee and JJ is almost hanging in midair as he attempts to choke the life out of his friend,Saint is almost gone and the referee is asking him if he wants to tap out

RJ:It would put Saint at a one nothing disadvantage but if he taps now he still has two falls to redeem himself

Saint waves his arm at the referee and screams that he will not quit,instead he breathes deep and amazingly stands up,JJ back on his shoulders and drives him down into the mat for the Divine Force

DL:That was truly amazing,the whole move took it out of The Saint though,can he make the cover?

Saint is exhausted from that move and he lays on the mat breathing heavy,JJ is flat out on his back and The Saint begins to slowly crawl....

RJ:Can he get there...yes

DL:No he kicked out

RJ:How close was that?

JJ gets his shoulder up just in time and The Saint looks annoyed and tired,he trawls over to the corner and tries to get himself up,JJ is slowly gathering himself

RJ:JJ's submission made Saint expend that little bit more energy than he intended to,thats what cost him that extra second with the pinfall

DL:Good tactics by the champion,he sensed he was in danger and he did something about it

JJ slowly is up in the middle of the ring,Saint shakes his head and goes at him,JJ reacts fast and drop-toe holds him and immediately sets about the ankle,Saint kicks him off into the corner and gets up,he runs in for a big body splash but JJ avoids it and Saint rams himself into the turnbuckle,JJ smashes him in the face with an excellent Pele Kick.........1..........2......kickout

RJ:These two men are putting on a showcase...these fans are loving every minute of it

Crowd:Lets go Saint-y...Lets go JJ x10

JJ rams his fist into the side of Saint' s head he falls against the ropes,the TAW champion moves in and throws massive right,left combos before attempting an irish whip,Saint reverses it but JJ baseball slides through his legs,the Divine One turns around and is kicked in the gut as Johnson runs off the ropes...

DL:Scissors Kick

Saint moves and JJ slams into the mat,Saint wastes no time and he pulls JJ up....

RJ:Saint's ROW!

1............2..................3!

ding ding

Announcer:Ladies and gentlemen...the winner of the first fall...The Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaint!

RJ:Saint has scored the first decision...he is in pole position right here to become the new TAW champion...remember no rest period in between falls

DL:He might have it

Saint hooks JJ's leg again................1........................2...................

RJ:He's done it..........no wait!

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 12:06 pm

The referee says this time JJ definitely got his shoulder off the mat before the three count could be made,Saint is sat shaking his head but seems a little relieved that he is off the mark,JJ doesnt look in a great way

DL:Remember this is a two out of three falls matchup...Saint leads one-zero,he needs one more fall to win...whereas JJ Johnson needs both decisions

RJ:Pinfall,submission,count-out or disqualification it doesnt matter which

Saint is stood in the corner watching as Johnson struggles to get up,they walk into one another and Saint throws a right hand that almost knocks JJ clean out,Johnson fires back with a shot of his own but Saint retaliates with another haymaker,JJ staggers and then he rakes the eyes of Saint and throws lightning fast right hands,he moves in with a left jab and a quick one two combination before ducking and weaving and throwing a massive right uppercut

DL:Saint is spaghetti legged...JJ should think about that boxing career

RJ:JJ using the eye-rake to great effect there...perhaps we under-estimated what JJ will do to keep ahold of his title

Saint tries to hold onto the ropes but JJ runs into him and knocks him through the ropes and onto the apron,Saint tries to stand so JJ runs off the opposite ropes and returns with a huge dropkick that sends Saint flying off the apron and crashing into the security barrier

DL:Whoah that will cause some major pain

Saint is clutching his ribs as JJ beats his chest and attempts to rile up the crowd,they react and he smirks before walking over to the ropes,he looks down at his challenger and then uses to ropes to springboard off to the outside

RJ:Saint caught him...could be bad!

Saint catches JJ in midair and moves towards the ringpost,JJ manages to twist his body and performs a headscissors takedown that shoots Saint off against the steel,the Divine One stumbles off and rests against the announce table thats left standing and JJ launches himself and spears Saint onto it

DL:This is turning into pandemonium...the referee could have a double count-out here

RJ:That would hand Saint the title but the referee seems happy to let them got at it

JJ and Saint trade big blows in the announce table and then JJ slides off,Saint gets up and JJ pulls his legs out from underneath him and the back of Saint's head collides with one of the ring monitors

DL:Thats a concussion for sure

JJ pulls Saint off the table and runs him into the ring apron,he throws right hands and then Saint blocks a punch and throws a headbutt in,JJ falls away and Saint runs at him,JJ reacts just in time and executes a brilliant enzeguiri that connects with Saint's head and leaves him sprawled on the announce table

RJ:These two men have raised the bar here tonight...it cant get much better than this can it?

DL:I dunno RJ but if it can then they will try it....whats Johnson thinking?

JJ has climbed up on the apron and then onto the top turnbuckle as he looks down at The Saint,he looks around as the flashbulbs go off and a gleam seems to appear in his eyes,he spreads his arms

RJ:FLYING HEADBUTT.....SAINT MOVED.....SAINT MOVED....MY GOD!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

DL:JJ Johnson may have just kissed his title reign goodbye my god what was he thinking?

JJ smashes through the announce table at high speed as Saint moves away just in time,he is sat down looking on in utter shock as his Coalition stablemate is laying motionless amid the wreckage

RJ:JJ Johnson,the consumant showman may have just dreamed of the bright lights for the last time,he has to be out of it

Saint stands up and looks down at JJ,he shakes his head in disbelief and then clambers into the ring,the referee looks a little shocked but then realises he has to make the count........1..............2...............Saint laughs a little as JJ's right hand twitches........3...........4..........

DL:Saint is a whisker away from becoming the first ever three-time TAW champion

5...........6...........JJ is barely making progress in his attempt at getting to the ring.........7.........8.......he is touching the ring apron......9.....he is up,but he slips.....10

RJ:Its done.....

DL:HE MADE IT!

*Crowd pop

RJ:No way....he cant have made it,there is no way

Saint has a grin on his face as he looks down at his best friend,he is shaking his head as though he cannot believe what he is seeing and then he walks over,JJ is racked with pain as he tries in earnest to get himself up,he pushes the ref away

DL:Still a proud man...he wants to go out fighting

Saint comes over and then stops,he looks at the pain JJ is in and seems reluctant,JJ spots this and his demeneur changes,he looks annoyed and then he motions at Saint to bring it on...he stamps his feet and beats his chest as a little line of crimson trickles down his cheek

RJ:JJ Johnson doesnt want any pity....he will not quit...he is saying to The Saint lets do this...lets finish it

DL:Once again ladies and gents I must apologise for my colleague giving false information...at no point did those words leave JJ Johnson's mouth

Saint looks at JJ and then he nods,he walks into the corner and he throws a right....its blocked and JJ fights back with a left straight that sends Saint backwards,JJ comes forwards and drives a hard right into the kidneys of The Saint,he rattles of another right to the jaw and then goes for an irish whip,Saint is too strong and overpowers into a reverse,JJ comes back and sunset flips

RJ:A pin....no wait....ANKLELOCK!

JJ dives over the Saint and grabs his leg before pulls him down into the anklelock,the whole arena is on their feet as JJ is tworking with immense pressure,he and The Saint's faces have the look of pure determination and the will to win as Saint is howling in pain

DL:Its like the submission match all over again....ive got goosebumps RJ because the atmosphere is intense

Saint is almost purple in the face as he tries to reach the ropes,he is pulling with all his might but JJ is holding on like a pitbull,Saint's fingers close on the bottom rope but JJ pulls him back and then sits down on Saint's other leg

RJ:Oh this is bad for the challenger....nowhere to go

Saint is in absolute agony as JJ is ripping and tearing at his ankle in an attempt at making him submit,Saint is screaming at the referee that he will not give up,the referee continues to ask him but he is shaking his head and trying to reach the ropes

DL:That ankle is going to snap...Saint should give it up...he's still got a chance of another fall,but not if he has one leg

Saint is almost blue in the face as he reaches for the ropes,his hand brushes again but he cant quite make it,JJ is shaking from the effort he is putting in but The Saint just will not tap....

RJ:This could seriously debilitate him....HE MADE IT!

Half the crowd let out cheers as finally the right arm of The Saint finds the bottom rope,JJ is still holding on but finally he releases and pulls away to the centre,Saint is writhing in pain on the floor and JJ kneels,he brushes crimson from his cheek again and wipes it on his chest before standing up

DL:These men have been going almost thirty minutes,the Main Event of Destiny has far surpassed any of my expectations,this one will go down in history

JJ clutches at the ropes and looks around,Saint is barely mobile as he gets to one leg,he seems weary about going onto both and as he lowers his bad ankle JJ sprints across and chopblocks him,he twists Saint's leg and drives his knee down into the weak ankle and some of the crowd boo but cheers are mostly audible

RJ:Like it or not this is great strategy by the Franchise Initiative...injure a body part and work it over

JJ twists the leg again but Saint lashes out with his other leg and collides with JJ's head,Triple J falls back into the corner and Saint fumbles up,JJ sprints at him but Saint scoops him up into a sidewalk slam,his leg wobbles though and JJ drops out before spinning to his feet,he dropkicks Saint and he falls away into the corner,JJ runs in and the sound of his knee smacking into Saint's face is sickening and he pulls away to reveal a gash across the side of Saint's eye

DL:What impact that was....look at the red river flow

The crimson drools down past Saint's right eye as JJ watches him come out of the corner and takes him out with a roundhouse kick,he looks down and then runs across to the ropes and jumps right onto the top,he taps his head and then

RJ:Twisting Legdrop....

Saint uses whatever energy he has left to avoid the legdrop of Johnson,the TAW champion crashes into the mat and Saint gets up gingerly,he is still struggling to put weight on his ankle and he hobbles over to the corner,the fans are chanting his name as he slowly ascends the turnbuckle,he is still having trouble with his leg but manages to get on the top rope,he checks that JJ is still down and then places his other foot on the turnbuckle

DL:One more swoop and the TAW Title is his....

RJ:OH MY GOD!

1.............2.................3!

ding ding

Announcer:Ladies and Gentlemen....the winner of the second fall...JJ Joooooooooooooooooooooohnson!

The crowd are in a frenzy as both men lay flat out on the canvas,the action replays show Saint on the top rope for the Swanton Bomb,suddenly JJ Johnson is up and darts across the ring,up onto the top rope and he kicks Saint in the gut before delivering the Access All Areas off the top rope for the three count,the action returns to live and JJ and Saint still arent moving

RJ:In all my years as a broadcaster I have never called a match like this one right here....best of friends yes...holding back not a chance...if there was ever a doubter of JJ Johnson or The Saint then they have been proved wrong here tonight...both these men have put their bodies on the line for what our company is all about

DL:RJ im relatively new to this game but its going to take something spectacular to emulate the effort that these two warrior have put in tonight

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 12:06 pm

The crowd are clapping enthusiastically,the referee even looks tired from the action and JJ is trying to get up,he has his own bllod smeared on his face,and then Saint rolls over and the camera shows the crimson dripping onto the canvass from his head and he tries to sit up but is too tired,JJ stands up but falls back down onto his knees

RJ:One big move from one of these men could end this match...they have shown heart beyond tonight

JJ puts his hands on his knees and its sprawled on the ropes,Saint gets up and looks a battle-worn figure,just like JJ did earlier in the match he throws his hand out and tells his friend to bring it,JJ looks at him and then he grins and nods his head,he walks at Saint and he throws a massive right,Saint's head snaps back and he throws a big right to his ASC cohort,they trade blows right and left and the cameras are going off tenfold,neither man is willing to give an inch and the fans have chosen no alliance,Saint uppercuts JJ and he staggers off onto the ropes

DL:These men are running on pure adrenaline,there can be nothing else left

Saint hobbles still on the right ankle as he aims a boot at JJ and sends him to the corner,he irish whips JJ with all his strength to the opposite corner and JJ smashes into the steel and flips up and falls back down,he comes into the centre and Saint runs at him with a rib-crushing spear

RJ:Spear connects...we may have the end in sight

Saint is a mess but he is still standing as he pulls his opponent up,he gets him in a front facelock and signals that JJ will join Saint's Row for a second time,he tries to lift him up but JJ lands behind him and locks his arms for a german suplex,Saint twists out and now he is in command of the german suplex

DL:BANG....two......three....this cant continue.....five!

RJ:Jesus were is he getting the strength?

Six German suplexes and both men are down on the mat,JJ is breathing heavily and his chest heaves in and out as Saint spits in pain and tries to make the cover,he is very slow and a few moments pass until he eventually gets a couple of fingers across....

DL:Thats it

1.................2...................3!

RJ:NEW CHAMPION!

DL:Not yet!

The referee once again puts paid to Saint's title aspirations as he signals a two count,the sweat is profusely dripping from both men as Saint tries to will himself into one last stand,the crowd are still right into it and he begs JJ to get up,the champion is slow and weary as he gets up,his head is in a perfect place

RJ:DIVINE.....

JJ jumps off the back of Saint's shoulders and lands behind him,he grabs the arms of Saint and twists him for the Fade to Black....

DL:Pushes him off....CROSSFACE!

*Crowd cheer

Saint pushes JJ away into the turnbuckle,the Franchise responds with a right hand but Saint catches it and drags him down into the crossface,he has it the submission locked in almost in the centre as he yanks back on the head and neck of the TAW champion,as he applies more pressure crimson gushes from the hole in his head and the cut in JJ's cheek,Triple J is clawing at the hand of his challenger and kicking his feet behind him but to no avail

RJ:This has got to be it....this match cannot go much longer surely

JJ is trying to break free but Saint has tight hold,he is tworking at the neck and JJ is screaming in pain but he shouts "no" at the referee who asks him does he want to quit,JJ stretches towards the ropes but Saint pulls back harder and JJ's head and neck are pulled back to an outrageous angle

DL:All the heart in the world wont get you through this...will it?

JJ's hand moves against the ropes but he missses and he looks on the brink of unconsciousness before lifting himself on his right arm and throwing his body to the left,both men end up on their backs and the submission still locked in slightly,JJ stomps his foot on the ankle of Saint and he breaks free,they get up and Saint grabs hold of the arm of JJ,JJ elbows Saint in the temple and he falls away,JJ shakes his head and runs at the Divine One,Saint uses the momentum to propel JJ up over his head.....

RJ:JJ landed on the top turnbuckle

Saint thinks he has got the upper hand and then turns around as JJ leaps off the top and executes a perfect tornado DDT,the camera shows Triple J whispering to himself and moments later he kicks up in extraordinary fashion,he riles the crowd up that little bit more until the arena is almost at breaking point

DL:The roof is about to blow off the Metro Centre ...

Saint is in a rough way as he holds his head and tries to get up,JJ gives the Coalition Salute and picks Saint up on his shoulders....

RJ:Subscription time?

Saint falls behind JJ and locks his hands for the German suplex,he throws a release german but JJ manages to land on his feet,Saint runs at JJ and attempts a spear,JJ collapses and Saint rattles into the ringpost,they both meet in the centre

DL:Kick to the abdomen....Scissors Kick

JJ almost decapitates the Saint with the massive scissors kick,but the energy involved in the move means that both men are laid out on the canvass

RJ:Im exhausted just watching this....we are well over the 35 minute mark,who will be the TAW Heavyweight champion when all is said and done?

JJ slowly climbs to the top rope but The Saint is up and pushes JJ backwards as he lands awkwedly. The Saint musters up every last ounce of energy climbing to the top rope lifting JJ up

RJ-Superplex?

The Saint does a cut throat signal

Dave Law-No RJ hes going for The Saint’s Row (Jackhammer)

The crowd are on their feet as The Saint lifts JJ above his head for The Saints Row before slipping as both men go crashing to the mat Saint back first and JJ landing half on top of him 1....2........3!

RJ-Oh my god its over

Dave Law-What a match

The crowd give both men a standing ovation as neither can kove and the referee passes JJ his title while he is on his back and JJ forces a smile

Crowd-6wf! 6wf! 6wf!

Dave Law-What a night of action

RJ-And what a fitting way to end it with 2 of the best EVER in the 6wf. Folks we'll see you for Meltdown!

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down