6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!!

+21
BD
6WF Prime Minister
Saint
Nay
kentyf1
Paul Mac
Kuinshi
Finlay
Marky
Dicey
Lee
Geoff
Toozey
JJ Johnson
Crimey
Olly
Amy T
Twisty
Marsh
Electric Demon
6WF Admin
25 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!! - Page 20 Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!!

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:47 am

First topic message reminder :

#CMfunk

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!! - Page 20 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!!

Post by Lee Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:03 pm

I am waiting for Crimey to Join the hardcore hell party. The I was gonna have Logan join in but if he does't get one up soon I will just pick on Takeo instead

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!! - Page 20 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!!

Post by Paul Mac Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:04 pm

I am with you ED I much prefer back and forths but that's not the case for everybody. I think given there is still a few days to go we will get close to doubling what we have now although i'm on holiday from tomorrow so I'll not be adding anymore - although in terms of storyline consistency its probably best i don't anyway

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:08 pm

I am waiting for a Crimey promo as well. Double duty is a massive thing and i thought he would have a field day with the guys in HH and Logan (with their history)

Love a back and forth but it depends who you are up against. Some people don't have time.

Resistance v The Consultancy. That is what I am hoping for

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:09 pm

What would you want from it Demon?? Scores and the like?

If so, sky sports have a cricket one, similar to the football score centre.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:11 pm

I love back and forths. I think they're how I earned my go to guy reputation, so it's a shame that I struggle for time to do them as my standalone promos aren't as great.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:15 pm

Scores and news.

I got cricbuzz - because the App Store ratings said that was the best. But I find it's got a bit of an Indian/subcontinent bias. And also doesn't have the Somerset v Australia scorecard which is annoying.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:16 pm

Espn may have one? If not go for sky's score centre one.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:18 pm

Espn cricinfo. That's the best one.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:19 pm

Back and fores is where you earn your stripes.
Anyone can spend a week scripting something with some killer lines in.
It's responding to someone else's killer lines that gets you your gravy. Taking an opponent's lines and wrapping them round their neck like Saint would some barbed wire in a Tibetan Torture match.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:21 pm

Electric Demon wrote:Back and fores is where you earn your stripes.
Anyone can spend a week scripting something with some killer lines in.
It's responding to someone else's killer lines that gets you your gravy. Taking an opponent's lines and wrapping them round their neck like Saint would some barbed wire in a Tibetan Torture match.

That was so bad ass!!

I'm dying for Mat to respond, it's about time Saint put Hill in his place.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:25 pm

Twisty wrote:I am waiting for a Crimey promo as well. Double duty is a massive thing and i thought he would have a field day with the guys in HH and Logan (with their history)

Love a back and forth but it depends who you are up against. Some people don't have time.

I think that would be awesome the resistance trying to take down the consult and his puppets

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:27 pm

Bullheisenberg wrote:
Twisty wrote:I am waiting for a Crimey promo as well. Double duty is a massive thing and i thought he would have a field day with the guys in HH and Logan (with their history)

I think that would be awesome the resistance trying to take down the consult and his puppets

Probably more like taking down a couple of guys that are like you as a group. Like I said in my promo "Going against the norm and refusing to conform". Pissing on your terriotory if you want.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:30 pm

I think Scorpion would have been a great Fight for the Right winner. I would have quite liked to have seen him using Solomon to leapfrog the pack to the top. I think he has the potential to be the most precocious World Heavyweight Champion since Mike Hill himself.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:34 pm

Yeah because its all set up for Soloman to do that to Scorps, so the reverse would be great. Don't think JJ would mind that story wise because they would both be elevated.

I am biased really though. I want that feud so I can get my teeth into some proper back and forth promoing. Last chance I had was when Cassius and Walker came out to talk to TC about the main event a couple of weeks ago.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:36 pm

That was a great sesh. Enjoyed that.

Sorry - I didn't mean "used" like that. I meant he used Solomon's backing. I see no reason why they can't be a partnership for a long time - it's a great duo.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:41 pm

Yeah would be interesting to see how far the group goes and if anyone else joins along into it, i could see them taking down each team one at a time and going down the "the bigger they are harder they fall" so could collide with Re-Genesis at some point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:42 pm

I wanna see Scorpion use and abuse everyone to get to the top. He has been part of some big stables but always been a 'bit part' of sorts. I wanna see him as 'the guy'. I know Soloman is better than being Scorpions heavy but it will really show Scorpions powers of manipulation if he can convince Soloman to put his needs ahead of his own

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:43 pm

I enjoyed it to and it annoys me that I haven't been able to have more. But no matter.

Well I hope it continues for a long time. It would be nice to have a proper brutal feud. You have the right kind of wrestlers involved. Win or lose on Sunday, that is what I would like.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:45 pm

I'd also like to see Scorpion twisting his relationship with Jessica a bit too. He's always been her lackey in the past, but now he has some real clout maybe he will start to pull in some favours of his own.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:47 pm

Electric Demon wrote:I'd also like to see Scorpion twisting his relationship with Jessica a bit too. He's always been her lackey in the past, but now he has some real clout maybe he will start to pull in some favours of his own.

Yeah i would like to see that him using her for once, giving her a taste of her own medicine

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:48 pm

Sainty wrote:It's not great, but people do probably have reasons for not posting yet.

Anyway, feel free to sit back and watch Mat and myself show you how it's all done! Ok

I hardly think dropping in to post what's probably your 3rd promo in 6 weeks constitutes that sort of comment, 'Champ'. Whether in jest or not.

Ok

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:49 pm

Sunglasses banning witch!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:50 pm

Jessica hasn't really alligned herself with anyone yet. I think that will change at Explosion

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Given Jessica's newly found position of power I would like to see Scorpion start to reverse the dynamics of their relationship

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:54 pm

I like that shout, very conceivable.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:59 pm

From a selfish point of view i'd like Lex to start using her as previously it was the other way round as well but i think Scorpion is more likely

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:03 pm

Sainty wrote:I love back and forths. I think they're how I earned my go to guy reputation, so it's a shame that I struggle for time to do them as my standalone promos aren't as great.

Your back and forth ones aren't that great either Wink

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:04 pm

Mat wrote:
Sainty wrote:I love back and forths. I think they're how I earned my go to guy reputation, so it's a shame that I struggle for time to do them as my standalone promos aren't as great.

Your back and forth ones aren't that great either Wink

Tosser! Laugh

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:22 pm

So what's everybody having for lunch then?

Today i'm having coffee - Last day before holiday and no time to eat, although I am finding time to be on here - shows my priorities Smile

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:29 pm

Ham and cheese panini with a bit of ketchup. Lovely job.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:43 pm

By the way, what is a go to guy reputation?

I just had a doorstop sandwich.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:51 pm

Curry

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:53 pm

I had a chicken butty with home made seeded butter. Poppy, Pumpkin and sesame seeds. Lovley

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:56 pm

Seeded butter?

That sounds immense.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Yeah Clover have brought some out but we have seeds in the cupboard anyway so I made my own. Give it a go

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:01 pm

I love seeded things.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:03 pm

me too i get the seeded brown bread but I want to make everything I have, seeded. Like now.. I can have seeded tiger bread which is the best thing ever.

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:04 pm

It could be either of them lex tbh, though are we ignoring your heel backlash promo or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:10 pm

Lee wrote:me too i get the seeded brown bread but I want to make everything I have, seeded. Like now.. I can have seeded tiger bread which is the best thing ever.

That's a great point. You can now make non-seeded bread seeded.
Though I suppose you could have done that anyway and just had a seed sandwich.
But this seems better somehow!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:00 pm

Replied to your promo Sainty.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:25 pm

How many different phrases with the word "standard" in can you two guys come up with??? Laugh

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20