6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!!

+21
BD
6WF Prime Minister
Saint
Nay
kentyf1
Paul Mac
Kuinshi
Finlay
Marky
Dicey
Lee
Geoff
Toozey
JJ Johnson
Crimey
Olly
Amy T
Twisty
Marsh
Electric Demon
6WF Admin
25 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!! - Page 19 Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!!

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:47 am

First topic message reminder :

#CMfunk

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!!

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:03 am

Olly wrote:Does anyone else not understand the song "Walks Like Rihanna"?

It's a new low for lyrics

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!!

Post by Olly Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:04 am

Electric Demon wrote:

It'd make a lot more sense if Rihanna was there so we could see what she walks like

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:06 am

Olly wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:

It'd make a lot more sense if Rihanna was there so we could see what she walks like

I've never noticed her walk.
I don't know where you would see her walk?
Awards ceremonies I suppose?
Maybe The Wanted saw her at an awards ceremony, and mistakenly assumed they were writing a lyric which everyone could relate to. There's always that awkward moment when you lose touch with the everyman. Oasis, Morissey, Arctic Monkeys and now The Wanted. All the Greats.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:16 am

It's a Euphemism. There's a girl who they have nothing in common with, cos she can't sing and she can't dance, but they don't care because she walks like Rihanna. Which is really a euphemism for saying that said girl is hot so they'll shag her anyway.

Simple.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:17 am

Morning. I echo Twist's sentiments on low level of promos, I did write a reply to Uryu but my phone turned itself off before I'd saved it (stupid BlackBerry (racist)).

Anyone interested in Season 2 of the 6WF Football League? There's plans up and opinions/participants required. Head on down yeah?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:18 am

Mat wrote:

It's a Euphemism. There's a girl who they have nothing in common with, cos she can't sing and she can't dance, but they don't care because she walks like Rihanna. Which is really a euphemism for saying that said girl is hot so they'll shag her anyway.

Simple.

Or maybe she walks like Rihanna because she limps around after being beaten up by Chris Brown?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:20 am

Mat wrote:

Simple.

It's a poor euphemism.

It should have been "she can't sing, she can't dance, but I don't care, cos she likes secret pakistan"

HIT!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:25 am

Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:29 am

I prefer the parody version on my local radio 'she walks like me nana'

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:54 am

Happy bday for sometime next week JJ. Getting it in early in case I can't get online

SAS - SOS

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:58 am

Thats my Resistance tagline by the way Laugh

Scorpion And Soloman - Save Our Souls

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:03 am

Trying to get the Anarchist symbol as an Alt shortcut key. Then you could have S-Anarchist symbol-S (Anarchist symbol is an A in a circle)

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:07 am

Twisty wrote:Actually feck walking on eggshells....21 for a PPV is piss poor. I was hoping to read some great back and forths. It is one of the biggest PPV's of the year with perhaps two of the biggest matches.

I know we still got two days but come on guys please.....the supershow had more promos so far and with less time. Explosion is turning into about as big as a Lockdown episode.

Sorry if this pushes noses out of joint, but some of you don't deserve to be in the position you are in.

Chatty

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:11 am

Do you not agree that 21 is poor?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:15 am

From a 6CW point of view I'd be over the moon with 21 but seeing as we have had over 50 for a PPV before I understand the question - It is holiday time for a fair few, and after hard years at school, uni etc people are obviously taking a well earned break

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:16 am

It's not great, but people do probably have reasons for not posting yet.

Anyway, feel free to sit back and watch Mat and myself show you how it's all done! Ok

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:19 am

Reply up, young Mat!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:34 am

Standard will fall...quality line Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:41 am

Not sure if you're taking the piss or not...

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:45 am

Just been a question on pop master

'Who declared themselves 'last of the famous international playboys' in a song'

All I could think of was Diablo Laugh

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:46 am

who's diablo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:51 am

Demon's character before Cassius

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:09 am

Bullheisenberg wrote:who's diablo?

You're dead to me

I think it's unfortunate timing with some things - me and Ceej would have smacked it out of the park if we could have done a back and fore, but unfortunately he doesn't have access. That would have added 7-8 promos to the tally. Nothing that can be done about it.

And then like someone else said, it's the summer - college, exams, university and stuff has all ended. There are drinks to be drank etc.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:10 am

Saintykins wrote:Not sure if you're taking the piss or not...

No, I wasn't. I read the promo and liked the line.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:15 am

I know who diablo demon i just thought he was on about a singer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:18 am

Twisty wrote:

Then you can stay.

I've had laptop issues recently, so have only managed to get something together today. Been confined to the mothers iPad... (Hard life I know!)

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:20 am

Saintykins wrote:
Twisty wrote:

Then you can stay.

I've had laptop issues recently, so have only managed to get something together today. Been confined to the mothers iPad... (Hard life I know!)

You don't have to defend yourself you know Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:30 am

I'm just justifying my contribution to the 'piss poor' showing. It's hard to promo when you can't turn your laptop on. Smile

In other news, I'm addicted to candy crush and have been stuck on the same level for 4 days!!

Last edited by Saintykins on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:30 am

22 isn't a great amount of promos for a PPV at all but the summer months are never the most productive in e-fedding as far as I can remember. There has been quite some time since the last show though so thought there may be a few more up, but still a couple of days yet to see it rise.

We average about 13 in EWF though so I wouldn't get yourselves down about it Laugh

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:32 am

I don't even know what Candy Crush is. All I know is it fucks me off on Facebook because every other update is "John completed level 32 on Candy Crush"

Give a fuck.

I'm going to play Crash Bandicoot on the weekend and post to Facebook every time I complete a level.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:33 am

Yo Scorpion's partner in crime JJ!

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:35 am

What's happening Bull? Really liked the promo for the show mate, you are definitely developing back into a quality promoer.

I remember when you feuded with Saint over the Hardcore Title, was that last BIF or the one before? That was when Scorpion was at his peak but you are going to go beyond that this time.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:35 am

Mine isn't connected to Facebook luckily, so I don't annoy anyone with it, because it gets on my nerves when I think I have friends and its someone actually asking me for a life or something haha!

Would be amazing if you could get Crash Bandicoot on iPad.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:38 am

you can get it in the PS Store

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:39 am

Steve (Man of 1000 ID's) wrote:22 isn't a great amount of promos for a PPV at all but the summer months are never the most productive in e-fedding as far as I can remember. There has been quite some time since the last show though so thought there may be a few more up, but still a couple of days yet to see it rise.

We average about 13 in EWF though so I wouldn't get yourselves down about it Laugh

See that's what I was thinking. Not like this shit has crept up on people Laugh Something is better than nothing, even if its an "I am going to kick your ass. Fade out"

Never got Candy Crush. Or Angry Birds. I am more a retro guy when it comes to gaming. Going to download Rayman tonight

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:40 am

Steve (Man of 1000 ID's) wrote:What's happening Bull? Really liked the promo for the show mate, you are definitely developing back into a quality promoer.

I remember when you feuded with Saint over the Hardcore Title, was that last BIF or the one before? That was when Scorpion was at his peak but you are going to go beyond that this time.

Cheers mate , it was BIF 2 years ago. 

its been great fun and i feel like with him tagging with Solomon and working with you has helped the character gain a identity moving him away from Punk etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:40 am

Lee wrote:you can get it in the PS Store

Sainty has Xbox so i dont think he can lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:42 am

Really peed off that the Anarchist symbol doesn't have an Alt shortcut code. Why Bill Gates?! Why?!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:43 am

Crash was the game of my youth, they bought a few titles out on Xbox 360 and they were shite.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:45 am

Steve (Man of 1000 ID's) wrote:What's happening Bull? Really liked the promo for the show mate, you are definitely developing back into a quality promoer.

That was a cracking little feud, was so proud of Bull for giving it as good as he had, pushed me, that's for sure! Loving the character now too, finally got his niche!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:46 am

They bought out..the Crash of the titians series which i think last came out in 08 and a few other crappy DS games.

tbh Crash has not been the same since ND left the series and Activison took over.

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:50 am

You certainly have developed your own character now and it is unique on the roster, which sets you apart and will definitely make you more likely to get even better storylines.

It has been a real pleasure working with you so far, and I can only hope and believe our story is going to get a lot more interesting from Explosion.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:52 am

Same here JJ, its been awesome cant wait to see what else happens.. will the group get bigger? 
i would love it if the Resistance took down Re-genesis.  

Are feud was awesome Sainty really helped me up my game and was great fun working with ya, i hope we cross paths again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:53 am

Out of interest how many is a good amount of promos? - If everybody only ever did one per match surely that is enough? - Just wondering - I know back and forths amp up the tension but is it realistic to expect multiple promos from people as the norm?

And Sainty -  I will make sure I bombard you with more requests then

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:55 am

Very enjoyable feud, plus I got the grand slam out of it!

Lex - Laugh

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:56 am

I would say for a roster this size, one each for a weekly show would be absolutely fantastic, getting you up to around the 30 mark. For a normal PPV then the 30 mark is still very respectable and I wouldn't mind that at all.

But considering that Born in Fire averages around 70 I think, and Destiny gets between 50-60, I would have expected to see a PPV of Explosion's magnitude hit the 35-40 mark at the least.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:58 am

There's still time, I know for certain me and Mat are back and forthing over the next few days.

I'll need right up till Saturday though, have a job interview tomorrow so will have to take some time to prep for that!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:59 am

Show isn't until Sunday, which means there is three more days yet. I think we will get around 40 when all is said and done.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:59 am

Lex Hart wrote:Out of interest how many is a good amount of promos? - If everybody only ever did one per match surely that is enough? - Just wondering - I know back and forths amp up the tension but is it realistic to expect multiple promos from people as the norm?

I think for a PPV, a few back and fores are to be expected. But you're right - you can't complain about one per person.
Speaking personally, if the future is only standalone promos then I'm not going to stay around to see it - because for me that is really boring.

Saint - what's the best cricket app?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:02 pm

Lex Hart wrote:Out of interest how many is a good amount of promos? - If everybody only ever did one per match surely that is enough? - Just wondering - I know back and forths amp up the tension but is it realistic to expect multiple promos from people as the norm?

27 peeps on the card. So 27 at least I would say.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next