6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!!

+21
BD
6WF Prime Minister
Saint
Nay
kentyf1
Paul Mac
Kuinshi
Finlay
Marky
Dicey
Lee
Geoff
Toozey
JJ Johnson
Crimey
Olly
Amy T
Twisty
Marsh
Electric Demon
6WF Admin
25 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!!

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:47 am

First topic message reminder :

#CMfunk

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!!

Post by Lee Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:43 am

I really want a SNES. I fucking killed mine as a kid.

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Putting Your Sunglasses..........................ON!!!!!

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:46 am

They are re-making Oddworld.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:47 am

Lee wrote:I really want a SNES. I fucking killed mine as a kid.

I really want one as well. Marky offered me his but he wanted £50 and a 6WF Title run. I could afford the £50 but i won't go that far.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:48 am

Laugh I still got mine.

I bought Mario Kart off e-bay a couple of years ago. Perfection

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:48 am

Oh, if anyone can take a match this week, please let me know.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:50 am

Need the result of Match 4 Rich

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:52 am

Morning lads

I just bought a Snes and a N64 last year I might get rid of the Snes and get a GameCube
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:53 am

Twisty wrote:Need the result of Match 4 Rich

Everybody wins!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:53 am

Dicey wrote:Morning lads

I just bought a Snes and a N64 last year I might get rid of the Snes and get a GameCube

Does your SNES have a euro plug?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:57 am

A scart? yes
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:58 am

I meant a plug that goes into the socket in the wall? 2 pins or 3?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:00 am

Ireland have 3 pins like us as far as I know. The girlfriends parents house does anyway

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:04 am

Well, if you ever wanna sell it, potato man.

I have the emulator on my Galaxy tablet but it's not the same.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:07 am

yeah PSN is now a must pay for online around 5 dollars in the US will probs be the same here.

but im willing to pay that price if that was the reason for them getting rid of DRM and the stupid 24 hour thing as well as it being cheaper.

there is a video from Sony which shows you how to share your games on PS4 and also trolling Microsoft.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:13 pm

Rich wrote:Well, if you ever wanna sell it, potato man.

I have the emulator on my Galaxy tablet but it's not the same.

3 pin Beer, il have a look at what games I have and send you the list
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:30 pm

So did anyone like my pick your poison predictions on page 1?

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:35 pm

Rich wrote:
Lee wrote:I really want a SNES. I fucking killed mine as a kid.

I really want one as well. Marky offered me his but he wanted £50 and a 6WF Title run. I could afford the £50 but i won't go that far.

I've decided to keep my SNES and N64 anyway.

I remember when Gamestation offered me just £5 for my N64 with a dozen games "because it's an old model". Muppets.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:57 pm

i got the same thing from game Marky but for a game lol

went in there with an un-opened Assassins creed game they offered me a £1 when they where selling a pre-owned copy for £20!

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:00 pm

I'm banned from my gamestop for making them give me a cash refund for a faulty game

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:31 pm

Laugh

You crazy Irish bastard!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Twisty wrote:So did anyone like my pick your poison predictions on page 1?

Anyone else have any thoughts?
I really like the idea of Hill being his own pick, that'd fit in with the character brilliantly

Looking at the card I think the 'poison' will be Cassius v Hill and Scorpion & Solomon v Saint

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:50 pm

I expect Solomon to feature on Scorpion's Pit and Cassius to feature during the ME. I really think Re-Genesis will stay away from the whole Hill v Saint showdown....they have other priorities.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Aah forgot about the Scorpion pit!

In that case swap them for Visage/Udo - handicap again

I don't think they'll get involved in the story, its just a one off matchup

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:59 pm

I reckon...

Hill v Soloman Riddick

Saint v Scorpion

I think Saint will pick Riddick because of his Association background, and Hill will pick Scorpion cause he knows Riddick will interfere.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Marsh wrote:Aah forgot about the Scorpion pit!

See I thought it might be a handicap match against Hill originally because the TC are on commentary the match before. Could Saint hire them?

Now I am not so sure. I just look into what each wrestler wants to do with the other. Saint wants Hill to suffer (so Berg/Visage would fit into that). And Hill wants the Saint to look stupid.

So either he is his own pick or he picks Rasta for instance. Anything to make Saint feel uncomfortable. Hell, he could even ask Clarissa to be his pick! It is all about making Saint look silly in Hill's eyes. He doesn't have to pick someone that is going to destroy Saint to do that.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:07 pm

He could make him wrestle a bear like Jackie Moon!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:09 pm

Twisty wrote:
Marsh wrote:Aah forgot about the Scorpion pit!

See I thought it might be a handicap match against Hill originally because the TC are on commentary the match before. Could Saint hire them?

Now I am not so sure. I just look into what each wrestler wants to do with the other. Saint wants Hill to suffer (so Berg/Visage would fit into that). And Hill wants the Saint to look stupid.

So either he is his own pick or he picks Rasta for instance. Anything to make Saint feel uncomfortable. Hell, he could even ask Clarissa to be his pick! It is all about making Saint look silly in Hill's eyes. He doesn't have to pick someone that is going to destroy Saint to do that.
I went on the basis that Saint & Cassius have huge history, and he knows what he's capable of

Hill's just being a sneaky bastard and thinking he's got one up by picking 2 opponents rather than 1

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:14 pm

Got it!

Saint v CM Funk in a dance off! That would make him look stupid!

The sneaky part that Marshy mentions is that they can pick match stipulations (can't they?).

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Rich wrote:I reckon...

Hill v Soloman Riddick

Saint v Scorpion

I think Saint will pick Riddick because of his Association background, and Hill will pick Scorpion cause he knows Riddick will interfere.

Good point.

But what if they try and second guess each other, like in 'Spoof'?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Rich wrote:

Hill v Soloman Riddick

Saint v Scorpion

Good point.

You mean like neither picks the other one an opponent? Nah, Hill would want Saint weakened, wouldn't he?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Rich wrote:
Rich wrote:

Hill v Soloman Riddick

Saint v Scorpion

Good point.

You mean like neither picks the other one an opponent? Nah, Hill would want Saint weakened, wouldn't he?

I wouldn't be so sure. He seems to have The Saint's number, maybe he doesn't want Saint having any excuses for turning up to Explosion at anything less than 100%?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:23 pm

STOP SPEAKING TO YOURSELF!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Rich wrote:
Rich wrote:
Rich wrote:

Hill v Soloman Riddick

Saint v Scorpion

Good point.

I wouldn't be so sure. He seems to have The Saint's number, maybe he doesn't want Saint having any excuses for turning up to Explosion at anything less than 100%?

True.

Unlike that pussy, Oko. What a gay.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:26 pm

Rich wrote:
Rich wrote:
Rich wrote:
Rich wrote:

Hill v Soloman Riddick

Saint v Scorpion

Good point.

True.

I know right!?

What's going on between him and the fat bloke? Some sort of inter-racial buggery?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Rich wrote:
Rich wrote:
Rich wrote:
Rich wrote:
Rich wrote:

Hill v Soloman Riddick

Saint v Scorpion

Good point.

True.

I know right!?

What's going on between him and the fat bloke? Some sort of inter-racial buggery?

And the fact that the old guy watches them!? What's up with that??

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:34 pm

#abusingpower

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Truth hurts Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Muhahahahahaha!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:53 pm

Mcmanus Promo up

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:15 pm

First Uni visit today at the UEA...

Shit looks well good

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Nice one Olly.
What others have you got lined up?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:38 pm

I dunno mate, this one was with the school, but all the Unis from around the country where there, so I picked up loads of booklets etc. Will line em all up once I've trawled through them all

The next UEA one is on my birthday Diva

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:45 pm

I am not having a mental breakdown! Laugh

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:47 pm

All window lickers say that

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:00 pm

what a DAY!
Gee whizz. Thought this would be a quiet one

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Rich wrote:I am not having a mental breakdown! Laugh
..................Much

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Hill v Soloman Riddick

Saint v Scorpion

I think your trying to throw us here beer lol

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:07 pm

Ok, it's Rasta and Killer.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:13 pm

A selection of comments from you in regards to "What Rich said":

I’m confused.

What?!

What is going on?

i think he is throwing us off tbh haha lol

Why did it get deleted?

This is a great new game!

Will keep you updated!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:16 pm

what got deleted ?

the saint/hill thing?

its already up there above though

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next