6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eggs, Bears and Big Apples

+22
Hero
Mat
BD
Marsh
Marky
Dicey
Finlay
CJ
Kuinshi
kentyf1
Paul Mac
Cable
6WF Admin
Saint
Toozey
Crimey
Lee
Electric Demon
Olly
Geoff
Nay
Twisty
26 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eggs, Bears and Big Apples - Page 2 Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eggs, Bears and Big Apples

Post by Twisty Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Eggs = Easter
Bears = Cassius' friend
Big Apple = MADISON SQUARE GARDEN BABY! YEAH!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eggs, Bears and Big Apples - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eggs, Bears and Big Apples

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LOCKDOWN CARD!

Obviously we have a short build, so people have been left off this week but you will still be involved in the show.

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eggs, Bears and Big Apples - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eggs, Bears and Big Apples

Post by kentyf1 Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:34 pm

Morning all!

Wow.. fantastic show Beer/Mat/Twist and to anyone else involved in writing. It was a gripping read. Hope today you all chill! Wink mega effort though well done!

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Will do my feedback and shabang when back later, but quality stuff lads!

Kenty bring it on this week afro

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Excellent Show guys, Loved every bit of it.

Will do feedback in a bit.

Afternoon All

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:19 pm

What a god-damn show!!!!!

Immense PPV. Have yourself some ice cream boys!

And that Hardcore Title match was so far off the scale, it came back into the scale just to go off it again! Awesome

Spoiler:

I can't bloody wait for Lockdown

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:26 pm

By the way - I'll do a proper feedback tomorrow when I'm back at my computer, rather than type it on phone.
I'll deffo do it though

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:28 pm

What a show!

Will do proper feedback when I'm back home, but that Hardcore match is easily the most brutal hardcore match in 6WF history.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:57 pm

Glad you guys enjoyed the show.

Quick promo up, just setting the scene. Look forward to having fun with Colbert and Finlay this week!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:28 pm

PM for JD.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Loved Survival, my match and the 5 vs 5 being my favourites as I read at half 3 in the morning absolutely smashed :P.. very busy with work but will definitly get a promo up, probably on Thursday Smile

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:00 am

Pissed on ale at the pun
Iron man comes on. Sabbath
Feel like the fucking don himself Crime Lord
Yeah!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:04 am

Morning everyone

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:00 am

Morning gangbangers

What a long weekend, it felt like it was never ending
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:00 am

CJ wrote:PM for JD.

Ginger
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:07 am

Dicey wrote:

Ginger

flower

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:12 am

Laugh
CJ wrote:
Dicey wrote:

Ginger

flower
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:13 am

Alrigh'?

Not around much today

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:14 am

Maybe Jack is joining 6CW Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:16 am

Twisty wrote:Maybe Jack is joining 6CW Laugh

Maybe we both are Shocked
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:20 am

Dicey wrote:

Kill two birds with one stone?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:24 am

Twisty wrote:
Dicey wrote:

I think I saw that on Youtube
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:35 am

Dicey wrote:
Twisty wrote:
Dicey wrote:

I think I saw that on Youtube

Did you and Jack get a mention in the credits?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:52 am

Morning people! (can't follow Dicey's gangbangers)

Wassup

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:54 am

Morning Olly

More feedback needed beatches! We want to make sure all you lovely people are happy and content.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:10 am

I'll be doing my feedback at luncheon Ok

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:13 am

Grand.

Olly....whatever happened to Friday's Lemmings answers? Its still in my outbox, as you haven't touched it.

Get those answers up sheep boy.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:25 am

morning

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:26 am

Morning. My work's internet wont allow me onto the feedback thread Laugh

Terrific show, had a lot of fun reading that.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:31 am

Have we still not had lemmings answers? Shocked

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:32 am

nope

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:35 am

More feedback needed beatches! We want to make sure all you lovely people are happy and content.

Needy girls bounce
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:41 am

lemmings later, out on phone now

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:42 am

Dicey wrote:

Needy girls bounce

How is it needy? Most of the questions on there is for stuff that you guys would like to see. It is a chance for you to give your opinion on the shows. You don't have to post anything though, why break a habit of a lifetime Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:45 am

Twisty wrote:
Dicey wrote:

Needy girls bounce

How is it needy? Most of the questions on there is for stuff that you guys would like to see. It is a chance for you to give your opinion on the shows. You don't have to post anything though, why break a habit of a lifetime Laugh

It was a joke pull the tampon out of your vag, if you look back you will find I ALWAYS leave feedback...you argument is invalid :P
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:45 am

Twisty wrote:
Dicey wrote:

Needy girls bounce

How is it needy? Most of the questions on there is for stuff that you guys would like to see. It is a chance for you to give your opinion on the shows. You don't have to post anything though, why break a habit of a lifetime [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Would this be a bad time to mention I've not read the show yet...?

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:49 am

Marsh wrote:
Twisty wrote:
Dicey wrote:

Needy girls bounce

How is it needy? Most of the questions on there is for stuff that you guys would like to see. It is a chance for you to give your opinion on the shows. You don't have to post anything though, why break a habit of a lifetime [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Would this be a bad time to mention I've not read the show yet...?

Laugh
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:54 am

Dicey wrote:
Twisty wrote:
Dicey wrote:

Needy girls bounce

It was a joke pull the tampon out of your vag, if you look back you will find I ALWAYS leave feedback...you argument is invalid :P

Potato related feedback doesn't count you know! That would be breaking a habit of a lifetime.

Yes it would Marsh, but I will give you the vidiprinter of results if you want?

Spoiler:

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:58 am

Chatty

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:00 am

Twisty wrote:
Dicey wrote:
Twisty wrote:
Dicey wrote:

Needy girls bounce

It was a joke pull the tampon out of your vag, if you look back you will find I ALWAYS leave feedback...you argument is invalid [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Potato related feedback doesn't count you know! That would be breaking a habit of a lifetime.

Spoiler:
Working my way through now, I've read that one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Did I win?

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:02 am

He would make a good hardcore champion that Mr Carr.

I dunno Marsh, I skimmed that match. Something to do with EMT's carting you out. I think you broke a nail :P

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:05 am

Always happening that

Sensitive skin, he once had to submit due to allergies

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:09 am

Poultry related? Tapping after a crossface chickenwing with an actual KFC bargain bucket?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:10 am

It was outside - hayfever related, can't cope with pollen

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:20 am

he Durham Miners' Association is also unhappy with Di Canio's appointment and has called for Sunderland to return the Wearmouth Miners' Banner, which is on permanent display in the Stadium of Light.

Shit has really hit the fan now!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:24 am

Feedback up Twist
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:28 am

Electric Demon wrote:
he Durham Miners' Association is also unhappy with Di Canio's appointment and has called for Sunderland to return the Wearmouth Miners' Banner, which is on permanent display in the Stadium of Light.

Shit has really hit the fan now!

I think it's a laughable appointment all round. What are his credentials for the job? A few hissy fits and a League 2 title

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:33 am

Marsh wrote:
Twisty wrote:
Dicey wrote:
Twisty wrote:
Dicey wrote:

Needy girls bounce

It was a joke pull the tampon out of your vag, if you look back you will find I ALWAYS leave feedback...you argument is invalid [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spoiler:
Working my way through now, I've read that one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Did I win?
Spoiler:

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:37 am

As I said on chatbox, it will either be fantastic or will fail superbly. Depends how the players take to him.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:38 am

Feedback submitted

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:40 am

He won't get away with treating PL players with their egos and 'power' the way he did L1 players.

I was at the game when he subbed his keeper after 20 minutes for miskicking one ball, and it affected them quite badly, stuff like that won't work in the PL

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next