6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eggs, Bears and Big Apples

+22
Hero
Mat
BD
Marsh
Marky
Dicey
Finlay
CJ
Kuinshi
kentyf1
Paul Mac
Cable
6WF Admin
Saint
Toozey
Crimey
Lee
Electric Demon
Olly
Geoff
Nay
Twisty
26 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eggs, Bears and Big Apples - Page 19 Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eggs, Bears and Big Apples

Post by Twisty Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Eggs = Easter
Bears = Cassius' friend
Big Apple = MADISON SQUARE GARDEN BABY! YEAH!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eggs, Bears and Big Apples - Page 19 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eggs, Bears and Big Apples

Post by Olly Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:43 pm

You'll soldier on through Demon.
I've had a documentary based afternoon. Panorama followed by Soham 10 years on.

Olly

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eggs, Bears and Big Apples - Page 19 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eggs, Bears and Big Apples

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:59 pm

It's because there was no Rundown this week.
People are mourning the lack of the best show in 6WF Cool

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:00 pm

Rich wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Agreed

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:29 pm

When something is wrong, we'll let you know. Cool

Honestly guys, the shows are superb. I think the proof is in the pudding really, there are very little complaints, people aren't leaving and you have a very strong roster of people who promo regularly.

I don't think you need us to tell you that we're in one the best 6WF eras, it's obvious.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:24 pm

I actually don't think it's the feedback it supposed 'lack of', I think it's the lack of discussion. Nobody seems to 'chat' about the show.

Used to be that people will debate, discuss and pull storylines apart, even make suggestions that we'd sometimes use. Now the show goes up, we get a few 'good show lads' comments and then nothing?

Don't get me wrong, any praise is good praise, but when you spend all week working to try and put a class show together and get a muted reception it's somewhat disheartening!

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:29 pm

I think sometimes a lot is discussed on the chat box but I get where you're coming from - Its not that we are looking for a pat on the back but to see story lines being debated gives you a nod that you're doing something right or not as the case may be

I can give you feedback on the last show if you'd like- What format would you prefer on here or via PM?

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Do it here lex should get dissociation going

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:08 pm

I'm guessing you meant discussion Smile

OK here goes - Remember you did ask Smile

Overall it was a solid show but based against the high standards you'd set yourself it was a dip. Personally I felt the segments were abit short and didn't always add a great deal to the overall show

As I said it was a good show but if I was to put it terms of a tv show this seemed a bit of a filler episode that allowed everybody a breather before the build up to Redemption

Plus points were the reveals at the end - Never saw that coming Smile

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:12 pm

I thought you where going to analyse each bit lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:15 pm

I understand that you wanna give each superstar some time and storyline, but sometimes I think there is sometimes too many segments for my liking in some shows.

That'd be the only gripe I have, and even that's an occasional thing

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:16 pm

Thanks for that Lex, we do appreciate any sort of feedback. And to Olly as well. I don't think that was what Rich was getting at. I know that's not really what I am after.

I would like more people talking about what actually happened in the show rather than if it was good or not.

For instance, how did you feel about Lex's altercation with Kenty? And was Kenty right to feel this way? Is a heel turn coming? What about Takeo's attack after he had been eliminated etc etc

That's what we would like to see more of. It sometimes really helps when we come to plan things. The ideas that you lot have about what you think will happen may well actually help us plan what WILL happen.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:22 pm

That's not really feedback though more a discussion on the content or sub plots in the show

Why don't you after the show as part of perhaps the rundown pose some of those questions for people to discuss

It could mirror the format of the podcast where each bit is analysed??

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:30 pm

yeah thats what i thought Beer meant ala what happened what could happen what you think etc breaking down each part of the show/stories going on

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Ok, well I would much rather have discussion than feedback. Just shows that you guys are actually interested in whats happening with your characters Laugh

I would rather not do questions because its like putting a gun to everyones head. I just thought with the amount thats going on, with everyones characters, that they would like to shout to the rooftops about what is going on with them and other characters.

I mean, when talking about RAW, you don't just get "it was a good/bad show" and then nothing until the next week. There is discussion on what went on and what could happen next episode.

That's what we are missing from TT. Some enthusiasm about what is going on.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by DT Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Lex Hart wrote:That's not really feedback though more a discussion on the content or sub plots in the show

Why don't you after the show as part of perhaps the rundown pose some of those questions for people to discuss

It could mirror the format of the podcast where each bit is analysed??

Feedback is perhaps the incorrect word. Discussion is the ultimate goal.

I think we are looking or it to be more organic than us posting questions. If you were to watch, say RAW, you may then go on a forum and discuss the show...that is what we are looking for. If we post questions...it may steer the discussion one way, when the general consensus would naturally go in a different direction.

DT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Is that something you want to see on TT - Wouldn't it be better to encourage people to start their own topic threads like you would say on a forum discussing wrestling

For example like you said a thread solely looking at Kenty and is a heel turn coming?

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:46 pm

Very good idea.

Maybe TT is counterproductive. Maybe we can have an area of the forum which gives everyone a chance to post their own topics. Im liking that idea Lex.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Damn why can't I come up with ideas like that for my own fed Sad

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:53 pm

I think the Scorpion storyline is one of the most intriguing in 6WF right now.

I think everyone looks at the world title feuds and gets excited,which is natural, but I love to see some quality midcard stories building.

I fancy him to reprise the "legend killer" sort of gimmick that he had awhile back.

Can't see Kenty turning heel right now, don't think the time is right and from a personal point of view I think he is a really good face character.

Whoever wrote the segment that teased the return of Fanatic (think it was last week but may have been a few weeks ago) that was brilliant and very unique.

Udo Berg and Visage are also a duo that I expect big things from.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:12 pm

Lex Hart wrote:Damn why can't I come up with ideas like that for my own fed Sad

Because you haven't got the control over it like we do Laugh You are renting a house. We own one.

Fecking mortgage is sky high though Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:39 am

OK, on the back of yesterday- how do you see the Dopant Zero v Crimey & Logan match playing out?

- Will they be able to work together and claim the gold?
- Will they combust and allow DZ to retain?
- Will other shenanigans go down?
- Where do see the Crime Lord/Logan feud going?

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:44 am

Morning all.

Keep that thought in your head Marshy. I am just waiting for the green light but I think we are going to set up an area where everyone can post discussion topics.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19