6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by all those that don't read the shows

+22
Gregers
Geoff
JJ Johnson
DT
CJ
Finlay
Paul Mac
Marsh
Nay
Saint
Hero
Mat
Teej
Crimey
Electric Demon
Toozey
Lee
Dicey
Marky
6WF Admin
Olly
Twisty
26 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by all those that don't read the shows Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by all those that don't read the shows

Post by Twisty Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:21 pm

I thought of something witty but I am not going to say what as no fucker will read it!

Last edited by Twisty on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by all those that don't read the shows Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by all those that don't read the shows

Post by Twisty Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:22 pm

Evening....PM for Demon.

Sorry lads....I had a job interview this arvo. I ace-d it though. Only problem is I might be too overly qualified. I think I bamboozled them a bit.

Not a poor reflection on them. Just a poor reflection on the wage i get at my current job!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by all those that don't read the shows Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by all those that don't read the shows

Post by Olly Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:23 pm

#bigego

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:26 pm

Yeah I know it sounds like that but seriously it isn't. Everything they asked for in the role I already do but to a much bigger scale. But, they are offering more money than my present company.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:34 pm

I jest!

Good on ya mate

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:39 pm

I know you are kidding but reading that back I agreed with you! So had to justify it some what Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's what happened to the girl at my school if anyone wants a read

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:07 pm

FUCKING GET IN CISSE!!!!!!!

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:50 am

Olly wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I heard a Mr Inwards got into trouble for falsely claiming he knew CPR.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:55 am

Marky wrote:

We did learn it in Year 5 actually. I can remember it sort of, but I wouldn't be confident I could actually do it properly! Get em on the side, open up the airwaves, breathe in twice, pump the chest.

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:07 am

Morning. I am all in red. funny......for money. Shocked

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:07 am

Olly wrote:
Marky wrote:

We did learn it in Year 5 actually. I can remember it sort of, but I wouldn't be confident I could actually do it properly! Get em on the side, open up the airwaves, breathe in twice, pump the chest.

That's not CPR you rapist...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:09 am

Twisty wrote:Morning. I am all in red. funny......for money. Shocked

My boss was talking about people wearing something red/humourous for Red Nose Day. I suggested his Arsenal shirt would tick both boxes Cool

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:13 am

Marky wrote:
Twisty wrote:Morning. I am all in red. funny......for money. Shocked

My boss was talking about people wearing something red/humourous for Red Nose Day. I suggested his Arsenal shirt would tick both boxes Cool

Funny that....people said the same about me wearing an Ebbsfleet shirt.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:19 am

Morning my friends

Happy St Patrick's weekend

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:43 am

morning

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:11 am

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:15 pm

'tis very quiet

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:22 pm

Yeah I know.

I might be sending a PM your way Demon, once I have spoken to Rich.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:23 pm

mmm very

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:25 pm

OK.

I can't wait for the weekend
I haven't looked forward to a weekend so much in ages
Not even got anything planned

What are your plans?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:27 pm

Going to farming world with my other half to get chutney. God's honest truth.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:29 pm

Laugh it's a good plan

I'll pretend I like rugby tomorrow afternoon.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:34 pm

I'm job hunting tomorrow, and watching Norwich Sunday. With a promo and homework interwebbed

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:34 pm

Well I admit I thought the show was today so I could have stopped writing like a mutha f and do the stuff over the weekend.

As it is I have a nice chilled out one planned with a few seggies.

Anyone seen our TAW champion?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:38 pm

I saw him on the Chatterbox the other evening - maybe Tues or Wed??

Anyone seen Toozethy?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:40 pm

He was around this morning.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:04 pm

Cool.

Have you seen anyone?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:05 pm

I've seen nobody of any importance.

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Did you look in the mirror to do your hair then?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:16 pm

TwisTy I don't do my hair, it's short, don't need doing

Where is everyone?!

Demon we need you to post an angry post again.

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:17 pm

Would not bother Demon. Lost cause. Survival is cancelled.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:19 pm

We need a question. As awesome as my one yesterday. Go Olly

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Is Logan Kincade the most overrated superstar in 6WF, just cos he's got a few PPV wins?

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:23 pm

I'm not doing another rallying call Ol
I tried

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:23 pm

You can't rate Kincade because he is on a whole 'nother level. Hence being over-rated is impossible. You can't get higher.

NEXT!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:23 pm

See Olly, DO YOU NOT SEE?

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:24 pm

How many times a week do you reckon Beer and TwisTy get it on?

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Well that joke went down a treat! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:32 pm

Usually of a monday but we keep in close contact during the week. Times are hard.

NEXT!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:34 pm

Why don't more people enter 6WF as a tag team, given that it is a short changed division which has a higher chance of winning a title and offers instant recognition, and also gives the opportunity to explore the dynamics of having two people to promo with?
Dopant Zero does it
The Consultancy does it
JJ did it with Soldiers of Fortune
Even Cassius did it

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Maybe people think making 2 characters is too much at first?

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Well the whole reason for The Consultancy is to try and lift the tag team division a bit. I was happy as Vortex only but it made sense when I had the Oko character in the locker.

Hopefully this division will grow when more teams enter. That is the plan. I would like to add a few gimmick matches in the mix for them and really make it stand out from the crowd.

Dopant Zero and The Consultancy (hopefully) are successful because it is one person promo-ing. I know it can be hard for two different characters to become a "team" unless they are on the same page. Parasite Killers did it but there was a reason for that. The original Consultancy stable never got off the ground because the other members wanted to concentrate on singles careers.

For this reason, I say the tag team division is the hardest to make work.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:03 pm

That's that conversation done then Laugh

I'm off to drink

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Does 6WF need another title?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:21 pm

I think the tag team division is great, but you either come in with two characters which can be a bit weird as you're a bit ostracised from the rest of the roster because you can only compete in the tag team division.

Or, you team up with somebody, which I think can be great as you get to bounce off somebody else, have lots of back and forths, but the main issue is that a lot of the time the other partner just disappears and then you're left carrying the tag team.

I don't think 6WF needs another title, I think it would totally dilute the competition and it would definitely lead to stories which just have the title thrown in when they don't need them. If anything, 5 singles titles is arguably one too many for a roster of 30, but I can understand why it's needed because I think people feel a little demotivated if they don't win any kind of a title.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Hey Crimeth

You good?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:31 pm

Some storylines don't need titles. But sometimes people would like one to be involved like you say. There have been some great feuds recently that didn’t need a title. It is all about history and the story you tell in a promo.

I am a firm believer in that anyone can feud with anyone given the chance. I would hope we would recognise that more in the coming months to those that have really stepped up recently, regardless of where they have come from, who they have feuded against and whether they are old guard or new guard.

I think the tag team division could be better. Cable’s promos have helped it move along well. That is testament to him as a promo-er. It does need an injection however which we hope we are giving it.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:40 pm

I'd love another go as a tag team. I think in the early Dynasty days me and Crimey did a few joint promos that were mocking Trash TV's segments. Then as Prodigy working with Marky was really good, but if you're partnered with someone else you need to make sure they're active- which is where I think some tag teams struggle because someone always seems to disappear.

I'd agree with Crimey that 6wF doesn't need another singles title, 5 between this roster is already a lot and the best feuds recently haven't just been about the gold.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:40 pm

Yeah I'm alright Demon, just about to go to a lecture, then I've got an overnight tonight which is a bit shit, then I've possibly got one tomorrow as well if I can't shift it.

You?

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next