6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by some football match that is happening tonight

+20
Mat
Dubois
Marky
Hero
Nay
Finlay
Teej
Saint
CJ
Lee
Olly
Crimey
Marsh
Dicey
Toozey
Paul Mac
Kuinshi
6WF Admin
Electric Demon
Twisty
24 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by some football match that is happening tonight Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by some football match that is happening tonight

Post by Twisty Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:06 am

I can't think of anything witty to say either.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by some football match that is happening tonight Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by some football match that is happening tonight

Post by Twisty Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:09 am

Great end to the promo Demon. Austin is brighter than he looks Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by some football match that is happening tonight Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by some football match that is happening tonight

Post by Electric Demon Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:34 am

Morning Twist
Cheers Smile
Thanks for the sesh - good fun that. Great characters The Consultancy

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:38 am

Well I hope you are not the only one to think that Laugh

Yesterday was good on TT. Heated debate about takeaway and chutney. What will today bring???

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:43 am

Raw Spoiler

Spoiler:

Morning!

Yesterday was good bants. Though I've decided to give Sushi a wide birth and perhaps look at an alternative made from sweets.

Biggest game in the world tonight apparently. I've not seen much tv coverage related to it though.

How are we all?

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:43 am

Naan Violence?

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:50 am

That sounds rubbish Beer

I've done a u-turn. Not buying Wrestlemania. Haven't watched Raw for 3 weeks, and haven't felt inclined to.

I'll take my £15 to the local deli and pick up a few jars of top quality chutney

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:56 am

I put it in spoilers for you, Demon!

What would you say is the most boring meat to cook with?

For me, it would be mince. Any sort.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:57 am

I know you did. And I just read it. That shows my lack of enthusiasm for it at the moment. A marked contrast to this time last year.
I just can't abide the Rock. One year was enough. No more

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:57 am

Boiled Bacon. Without a doubt.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:59 am

I actually think WM this year might not be the cash cow they hope. They have got their priorities all wrong.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:00 am

everything is messed up in WWE atm

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:02 am

Raw spoiler

Spoiler:

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:04 am

See, I can't abide Cena.

I don't actually watch it, I make a point of reading results. I usually watch 'Mania but I don't see the point in putting the strap on The Rock to give it back to Cena. They should've had Punk keep the belt and had Rock won the Rumble. Done it as a 3 way.

Rolling out Taker for 4 weeks just seems like a rush job. It could be so much better with Punk in full flow.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:07 am

Punk should have held the title all the way to Wrestlemania, and it should have been Punk vs Cena. It would have been a perfect feud. Outcome obvious - but I think the work they have put in deserved it.

It's as close to Rock vs Austin as they are going to get with their current generation - and they did provide WWE's only 5 star match of the past however many years didn't they?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:12 am

They are rumours that McMahon/Cena is behind the Shield, but I don't buy it.

It would be ironic if Cena is behind it though. The biggest turn in history happening at a WM no-one is buying.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:13 am

no one is buying psh hahaha

people will be buying either way, you might now but your one person its a business and they will get there money either way but anyway i don't really care lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:15 am

No when I said "I don't buy it" I meant.......

Nevermind.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:18 am

It's a business - they will get their money either way

Because that's how business works Laugh

Tell that to HMV or Blockbuster

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:18 am

no i was referring to your comment on saying" WM no one is buying"

so stop trying to change by saying i was on about the rumors to make your self look better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:20 am

The most boring meat to work with is a pork chop

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:22 am

Shocked

I don't need to make myself look better when it comes to you Bull. I can punctuate for a start.

I stand by what I said. It will be the worst selling Mania of the last 10 years.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:24 am

its the internet why would i give a shit about punctuating?

sorry never knew this was an exam twist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:25 am

I like pork chop, chips and beans ED. Can't you put some apple sauce on it to jazz it up a bit?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:30 am

I like pork chop chips and beans too. It's a classic homely tea.

But it's a boring meat to cook with. Save for a marinade - not a lot you can do with it

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:33 am

Now a nice belly pork is different though. Just a glaze of honey on top of the crackling.

Tonights dinner is lamb shank which is cooking in the slow cooker at home as we speak.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:54 am

Moning all, not a pork fan and lamb is just too greasy, now if it was a joint of beef then that's a different story Smile

Great promos this week, trying to decide if it would make sense for Lex to go out to the ring, he is clearly having some issues so his ego, for once is a bit bruised

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:57 am

Morning
Got to go up the city again today ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:07 am

London?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:10 am

No Norwich

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:12 am

Any good farm stores there?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:16 am

outside the city there are a few which are pretty decent

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:18 am

Do you want me to post you some homemade Chutney Demon?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:19 am

As amazing as that would be - that would pose far too many questions at home Laugh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:24 am

Laugh

"YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME! CHEATING ON ME WITH A CHUTNEY GIVING HUSSY!"

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:26 am

I'm, I'm not... honest

OH YEAH... SO WHY IS THERE A TWIX DIPPED IN IT? FILTH!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:30 am

You might find the remains of a roll up in there. Dad does all this in his shed.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:52 am

So... it's quiet is't it?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:53 am

Bull's on one again.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:03 am

I don't think it is linked.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:05 am

Chutney loopy nuts are we
Me and him and them and me
We'll show you what we can do
With a load of veg and fruit and goo

Pot the chutney then, skrew back
For the chutney chutney chutney chutney chutney and chutney
Chutney loopy nuts are we
We're all Chutney loopy

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:15 am

No - No, No, Na No - No, No, Na No - No, No - No, there's No Chutney!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:20 am

I'm like a Chutney
I only fly away
I don't know where my Chutney is
I don't know where my Chutney is

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:21 am

I just watched Raw...WEEAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:26 am

Think I'll just delete again

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:28 am

SupercalifragilisticexpialiCHUTNEY

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:30 am

Chutney is disgusting you are all animals...Morning btw Very Happy
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:31 am

Give me all your chutney, all your hugs and kisses too

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:31 am

I believe in Chutney
Where you from?
You sexy Chutney

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:33 am

Maybe going up the city won't be too bad
I get to see my big sis who I havent seen for a while
And the Norfolk legend that is Keith skipper is on the train
Now I just need to see the puppet man to make the day complete

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next