6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eric Cantona and his love of Kronen-Borg!

+24
JJ Johnson
Hero
6WF Prime Minister
CJ
Geoff
Teej
Saint
Kuinshi
Crimey
Paul Mac
kentyf1
Finlay
Marsh
Gregers
Nay
Dicey
Toozey
Olly
Mat
Lee
Twisty
Marky
Electric Demon
6WF Admin
28 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eric Cantona and his love of Kronen-Borg! - Page 2 Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eric Cantona and his love of Kronen-Borg!

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Enter at your peril.

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eric Cantona and his love of Kronen-Borg! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eric Cantona and his love of Kronen-Borg!

Post by Twisty Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:16 pm

How you doing?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eric Cantona and his love of Kronen-Borg! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eric Cantona and his love of Kronen-Borg!

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:22 pm

3-0 up.

1st v 2nd.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Good man. Keep it up

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Should win. We're unbeaten and 17 points clear!!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Don't put the mockers on it!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Way to fuck up your push Mr Swagger.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:18 pm

Okay ill Promo after this Fifa match

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Because Barca cost that lad his bet, Coral are sending him and a mate to the Nou Camp for the return leg!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Promo up! Smile

Kenty, dude, that is one heck of a fucking promo!

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Quality promo Kenty. I've lobbed up a reply, it really got my blood boiling haha

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:16 pm

Oh and happy Birthday Crimey! Hope you have/are having a good one!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:34 pm

anyways bedtime atleast it may be warmer there
night night
#weedthepeople

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:10 am

Morning people. I have hid the razors.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:13 am

Mat wrote:Quality promo Kenty. I've lobbed up a reply, it really got my blood boiling haha

Best get my dancing shoes on then! loved the reply, got to be at my best. Will try and reply bud Smile

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:13 am

Morning everyone! Smile

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:18 am

Morning Mr K

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:41 am

As soon as Bull leaves for a few days Tooze whips out the weed. What would Bull say?!?!

Morning everyone!

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:44 am

One weed replaces another

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:46 am

Twisty wrote:One weed replaces another

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:52 am

I'm not around today
Thank you very much and kind regards

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:56 am

Thanks for letting us know. God speed.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:02 am

ED showing his love for Miranda...... Oh damn and now I am Sad

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:58 am

Guess who's back, back again. Tell your friends (actually don't...that'll give away the whole e-fedding thing and I doubt anyone wants that)

Got my back to the wall, best place for it

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:01 am

Nice to see you here Marshy. Allow yourself a smug grin to the rest of the office as you know things they don't know.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:03 am

Well I'm in an office of just two now (it was 4 before) and we're sat facing each other so it might freak her out a bit if I start doing that. I'll be smug on the inside though

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:11 am

Marshy wrote:Well I'm in an office of just two now (it was 4 before) and we're sat facing each other so it might freak her out a bit if I start doing that.

LaughLaugh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:12 am

Marshy wrote:Well I'm in an office of just two now (it was 4 before) and we're sat facing each other so it might freak her out a bit if I start doing that. I'll be smug on the inside though

Cosy.....is she hot?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:13 am

Morning. How did your individual performance go in your Pool match Beer?

I won 2 out of 2 for the second week in a row for my team, but we're not gonna win promotion or anything. My first win put us 5-2 up, when it was my turn again it was 5-5 Embarassed

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:14 am

Twisty wrote:
Marshy wrote:Well I'm in an office of just two now (it was 4 before) and we're sat facing each other so it might freak her out a bit if I start doing that. I'll be smug on the inside though

Cosy.....is she hot?
Very, its a nice view

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:15 am

Marshy wrote:
Twisty wrote:

Cosy.....is she hot?
Very, its a nice view

I am so jealous. I may need to get in touch with your IT department.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:17 am

Twisty wrote:
Marshy wrote:
Twisty wrote:

Cosy.....is she hot?
Very, its a nice view

To be fair for an accountancy firm there's a suprisingly good standard here, my boss must have a good eye

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:19 am

Marshy wrote:
Twisty wrote:
Marshy wrote:
Twisty wrote:

Cosy.....is she hot?
Very, its a nice view

To be fair for an accountancy firm there's a suprisingly good standard here, my boss must have a good eye

"You can't add, but you have a nice rack. You're hired!"

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:29 am

Twisty wrote:
Marshy wrote:
Twisty wrote:
Marshy wrote:
Twisty wrote:

Cosy.....is she hot?
Very, its a nice view

"You can't add, but you have a nice rack. You're hired!"
That was pretty much what the advert said...

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:31 am

Twisty wrote:"You can't add, but you have a nice rack. You're hired!"

Replace "add" with "act" and you have the motto the boys would use in Year 9 Drama when having to choose a girl to pair up with.

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:32 am

One of them's brought in home made fairy cakes as well!

Todays started well

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:38 am

You know what they say about girls who bring cakes to work...

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:39 am

Cassius Zhi wrote:You know what they say about girls who bring cakes to work...

She has big hands? Which obviously means other things.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:41 am

Marshy wrote:One of them's brought in home made fairy cakes as well!

Todays started well

Are they good buns?

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:02 am

Morning,

Marky, I lost singles and doubles last night. Singles I was chasing as he had the bottom 2 pockets covered and my red was tied up, doubles my partner missed a simple black to the middle and they cleared up. We won 5-4 so 10 games 10 wins. Another game tonight and cup semi on Wednesday!

On a separate note….

Due to personal reasons, I’m taking some time away from actively using the site. I’ll review the situation after Survival. In the meantime I’ll continue to work as H.O.C in the background with Mat and Twisty, one of them will post the card and they can both deal with your issues. I’m not leaving anyone in charge while I’m gone as nothing ever needs doing, but obviously Mat is the main point of call for 6WF stuff and Lee, Twisty and DT can deal with site issues.

One last thing. I’m not JJ.

Ok

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:06 am

Thanks for the birthday wishes, I had a good one, would probably have been better if I didn't have a 9 o'clock lecture this morning. Will have to make up for it at the weekend!
Will stick a promo up tonight some point, still got a seminar and house viewing to do today.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:18 am

good luck beer, hope it works out

Twisty, Mat expect 10 billion pm's

not from me.

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:29 am

First Bull goes, than Beer... hmmmmmmm fishy

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:29 am

Hope it all works out Beer Ok

Good lad Crimey, maybe Liverpool will provide you with a win tonight as a present Wink

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:34 am

anyone else not seeing icons and all that jazz?

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:35 am

I can't Lee!

Sort it out you slacker

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:36 am

it will be the forumotion gang again.

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:39 am

yup

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:40 am

Olly wrote:Hope it all works out Beer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good lad Crimey, maybe Liverpool will provide you with a win tonight as a present Wink

If they do it'll be a 1-0 win and break my heart, or even worse a 2-0 win and then penalties.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:43 am

As long as you win on possession, you can be happy.
Taking the helicopter view
Laying the foundations for next season
It's a project

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:05 pm

Hope everything goes ok for you Beer.

Afternoon All

And Ed, you forgot the integrity, it's alway about the integrity.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next