6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eric Cantona and his love of Kronen-Borg!

+24
JJ Johnson
Hero
6WF Prime Minister
CJ
Geoff
Teej
Saint
Kuinshi
Crimey
Paul Mac
kentyf1
Finlay
Marsh
Gregers
Nay
Dicey
Toozey
Olly
Mat
Lee
Twisty
Marky
Electric Demon
6WF Admin
28 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eric Cantona and his love of Kronen-Borg! - Page 21 Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eric Cantona and his love of Kronen-Borg!

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Enter at your peril.

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eric Cantona and his love of Kronen-Borg! - Page 21 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eric Cantona and his love of Kronen-Borg!

Post by Kuinshi Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:38 pm

oh yeah I forgot burgers n that

Bk: XL Double Bacon Cheeseburger meal
Mcd's: fries n milkshake ( Burgers are junk there imo)
Takeout: Cheeseburger

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eric Cantona and his love of Kronen-Borg! - Page 21 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Eric Cantona and his love of Kronen-Borg!

Post by Hero Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Beery wrote:
Hero wrote:
Beery wrote:How?

You wait till Hero posts.

I already had:

Tempura Gung - King prawns and mixed vegetables in tempura batter
Tom Yam Gai - Hot & sour Chicken Soup
Pla Neung Menow - Whole Sea bass with lime juice, garlic and chilli

That's my standard takeaway! Either that or a Sushi selection.

Alderley Edge snobbery.

Do they do take away Sushi?

They used to until recently in Macclesfield, the place was owned by Tomasz Kuszczak but after he moved to Brighton he must have got bored with it.

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Hero wrote:
Beery wrote:
Hero wrote:

I already had:

Alderley Edge snobbery.

They used to until recently in Macclesfield, the place was owned by Tomasz Kuszczak but after he moved to Brighton he must have got bored with it.

I like the idea of Sushi rather than the actual food itself. How much of it is raw fish?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:56 pm

Afternoon guys.

What are the thoughts on mixing up takeaways. For example when I have an Indian I'll go for a chicken madras, but have to go to the chippy to get chips for it. Weird or normal?

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:02 pm

Teej wrote:Afternoon guys.

What are the thoughts on mixing up takeaways. For example when I have an Indian I'll go for a chicken madras, but have to go to the chippy to get chips for it. Weird or normal?

Normal.

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Teej wrote:Afternoon guys.

Perfectly understandable. When I have Chinese I always have to pop next door and get the chips from the chippy

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:23 pm

Beery wrote:
Hero wrote:
Beery wrote:
Hero wrote:

I already had:

Alderley Edge snobbery.

I like the idea of Sushi rather than the actual food itself. How much of it is raw fish?

Sushi actually isn't raw fish, thats sashimi but is often a part of sushi which is where most people get them mixed up, you can get a lot of sushi that contains other stuff like cooked prawns, cooked tuna etc.

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Macc Attack!
Are you still in 6WF?
Promoing and that?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:45 pm

Hero wrote:
Beery wrote:
Hero wrote:
Beery wrote:
Hero wrote:

I already had:

Alderley Edge snobbery.

Sushi actually isn't raw fish, thats sashimi but is often a part of sushi which is where most people get them mixed up, you can get a lot of sushi that contains other stuff like cooked prawns, cooked tuna etc.

So it's basically rice and veg wrapped in snakeskin?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:47 pm

Beery wrote:
Hero wrote:
Beery wrote:
Hero wrote:
Beery wrote:
Hero wrote:

I already had:

Alderley Edge snobbery.

So it's basically rice and veg wrapped in snakeskin?

Yep basically.

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Promo up. If you wanna whack up a response when you are around Kenty, I may be able to do some back and forth at some point in the week.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:07 pm

Back at you Twisty

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Beery wrote:Ok....

Indian, Chinese, Pizza!

Evening All

Indian

Depends what I have planned next morning but usually a Madras

Chinese

Either Lemon Chicken or Special curry

Pizza

Chicken and pepperoni occasionally with a small a,out of doner meat

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Oh just noticed afro is here soooooooooooooooo

Hi Afro

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Evening

Indian

Chicken Karahi, vegetable pilau, sag aloo and garlic naan

Chinese

House special fried rice, beef chow mein , chips and curry sauce

Pizza

American hot

What's everybody upto tonight?

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Mat wrote:Promo up. If you wanna whack up a response when you are around Kenty, I may be able to do some back and forth at some point in the week.

Smashing promo mate. Look's like my dancing shoes are going to be worn out soon! haha, loving it mate.

Will pop a reply up this week also, probably tomorrow. Looking forward to what we can cook up bud.

Evening all Smile

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:12 pm

I will get a few promos up tomorrow, start backstage and then head out to the ring if anyone is about

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21