6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds....

+22
Dubois
Teej
Crimey
Gregers
DT
Geoff
Hero
Finlay
6WF Prime Minister
Toozey
Saint
Marky
Nay
Kuinshi
Olly
Marsh
Mat
Twisty
Lee
Electric Demon
Paul Mac
6WF Admin
26 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds.... - Page 20 Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds....

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

You know the drill.

Last edited by Beery on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds.... - Page 20 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds....

Post by CJ Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:17 am

Hey ED/Kenty

I'm good cheers, yourselves?

CJ

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds.... - Page 20 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds....

Post by Electric Demon Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:20 am

Grand
Very grand

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:23 am

morning CJ

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:28 am

Alright Tooze.

Happy Birthday Crimey

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:28 am

hb day CL

my BD's in a few days to Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:31 am

Beery wrote:Curry last night literally washed through me this morning.

Still laughing at the chatbox antics of last night! Laugh

Wonder if Steel or Sainty got a chance to try out a New Jersey Meat Hook?

I asked a lass if she was game. She said no... Frigid bitch.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:32 am

Kit Kat's are so sweet these days.

This one is setting my teeth on edge

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:36 am

Sainty wrote:
Beery wrote:Curry last night literally washed through me this morning.

Still laughing at the chatbox antics of last night! Laugh

Wonder if Steel or Sainty got a chance to try out a New Jersey Meat Hook?

I asked a lass if she was game. She said no... Frigid bitch.

Maybe she was venison

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:36 am

I have noticed that too demon

collllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:43 am

Toozey wrote:I have noticed that too demon

collllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld

What's all that about?
I've got a sweet tooth too, and still it's an unbearable eat

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:59 am

I broke a tooth on a lemon sherbert the other day!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:04 pm

That's a bummer.
You should stick to bon bons

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:09 pm

I LOVE bon bons.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Shake your bon bon
Shake your bon bon
Shake your bon bon

I like lemon ones, not strawberry ones

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:21 pm

Blue raspberry and Apple.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Blue raspberry is an exotic bon bon flavour

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:28 pm

2 days until dragongate

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:29 pm

It's also delicious, Demon.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:40 pm

Shake your bon bon
Shake your bon bon
Shake your bon bon

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:43 pm

Afternoon All

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:46 pm

David Gill will step down as Chief Executive of Manchester United in June in order to oversee the construction of the Death Star.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20