6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds....

+22
Dubois
Teej
Crimey
Gregers
DT
Geoff
Hero
Finlay
6WF Prime Minister
Toozey
Saint
Marky
Nay
Kuinshi
Olly
Marsh
Mat
Twisty
Lee
Electric Demon
Paul Mac
6WF Admin
26 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds.... Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds....

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:01 pm

You know the drill.

Last edited by Beery on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds.... Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds....

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:04 pm

why !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds.... Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds....

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:08 pm

Because you're our special little boy.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:11 pm

nooo thats Olly or as you like to recall "Senior six fingers"

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:16 pm

No Bull you're definitely the most 'special'

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Finlay's finest moment - egged on to write a 6WF invasion of TAW

Vylance Challenge

As Vylance Lay Koed In the Ring 6WFs Music hit and Running came,EZ,Golden Gillespie,Phoenix Rose and Diablo

Ez:We Own This shithole and Nothing I mean Nothing will Happen Ever again until I have sorted it out

WHAT

SCSA leads Out TAW with the hole roster including URYU

Uryu:You Will NEVEEEER EVEEER show up here again understand

Diablo:If It isnt Mr.Commish sshuuuut it

Vylance:Diablo you dirty rotten scum get your bums of me

GG:What Did you call Me

GG:Digs Him In the ribs starting a major Brawl Rock V2 runs down for 6WF and Joins The Fun This has Kicked Off Tonight

Acer:STOP 6wf stop OR YOURE FIRED

ACER STROLLS TO THE RING DECKS URYU AND SAYS:sTART AGAIN

Personal note,Uryu This is for Fun if you dont like it its a once of ,Okay)

After TheHell of a moment Uryu decided this match should be Lumberjack

Acer and Dynamite Squared Up well TAWS fans launched Missiles at Acer Shouting 6WF sucks to which Diablo and EZ began to dance

THI IS THE LAST MATCH

Acer and Dynamite Squared Up well TAWS fans
launched Missiles at Acer Shouting 6WF sucks to which Diablo and EZ began to dance

Acer and Dynamite Began To trade Punches as The aren became Anarchy With Security Deployed to its Stretch The Fans made there way On the Ring Only To Be stopped by a Last Dash Security operation

Acer Got tossed Over The Ring Causing TAW to rush To get Him But 6WF got Him First And Protected Him Like Gold Before Putting Him Back In the Ring

Dynamite Picked Acer apart Like a Toy as The Fans Began To really Get angry in the crowd

With A Low Blow Acer took Control He tossed Dynamite out causing A monster Fight SCSA sTunnered GG and Vylance went ape Swinging at the 6WFERS who Fought Back With Sheer cockeyness and Quick Jabs avoiding any real contact and picking off the TAwers when they went for them at This Vylance Ran On acer Smashing The Bat Over His head Causing Pure Anarchy,Then Came Finlay In a Truck Ramming The Ring Causing it to collapse at This The fans broke Through and TAW went off air For a Peaceful Chrishtmas

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:19 pm

Who wrote that?

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Lee wrote:Who wrote that?

No idea but it hurts my eyes.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:26 pm

My work doesn't compare to that. I retire forthwith

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:32 pm

It's the draft copy for our next 6CW show - Where did you get it?

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:35 pm

Beery wrote:

I did Crying or Very sad

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Cassius Zhi wrote:
Beery wrote:

I did Crying or Very sad

By fuck you have improved!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:43 pm

that kind of language is unnecessary twist

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:44 pm

It is when you think of that and then ED's promos! I spat out my coffee at the revelation

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:58 pm

Want to know how I became commish?

I got told I was without even being given the chance to say no...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:59 pm

Fucking hell the standards gone up a notch!

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Mat wrote:Want to know how I became commish?

Sounds like how Uryu enticed Olly into 6WF...

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:02 pm

Shit getting real on Jeremy Kyle!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:05 pm

What's todays topic?

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Only caught the end of the last one but this lad had cheated on his girlfriend so she slapped him and then he ran away

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Gotta love Jezza

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Top man is Jezza.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:24 pm

You gays have got 1 hour to get lemmings results into me. Poor turnout so far

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:25 pm

list the questions again

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:25 pm

PM for Beer

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:26 pm

im not doing it olly dont want to be a part of your lemmings

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:33 pm

Bull wrote:im not doing it olly dont want to be a part of your lemmings

Laugh

That's harsh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:42 pm

It's ok Bull you just ruin it for everyone anyways

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Bull wrote:im not doing it olly dont want to be a part of your lemmings

no the other 98 decide to team up and throw you off the cliff first.

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:02 pm

yeah post them again polly
they are right over on the old TT, and im to lazy to go there

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:03 pm

Right I'm gonna rack em up!

Answers to me by 4:30 pm please

1. Name me a player who played scored for the Home Nations last night (I include Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland in that)

2. Name me a European country beginning with the letter "S".

3. Name me a team that made the playoffs in this season of the NFL.

4. Name me an X Factor winner.

5. Name me something off the KFC menu.

6. Name me a member of Parliament.

7. Name me a 6WF character to have never have won a title in the fed.

8. Name me a type of cheese

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:06 pm

anyone remember the original lemmings game?

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:06 pm

Marshy wrote:
Mat wrote:Want to know how I became commish?

Sounds like how Uryu enticed Olly into 6WF...

We refer to that day as "the future arriving"

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:10 pm

Received.

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Sent Ollster

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Received.

(I don't usually receive)

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:12 pm

Sent Olly

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:15 pm

Kuinshi wrote:anyone remember the original lemmings game?

Yep...made my me.

Only claim to fame and I be damned if someone takes it off me!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:17 pm

Twisty wrote:
Kuinshi wrote:anyone remember the original lemmings game?

Yep...made my me.

Only claim to fame and I be damned if someone takes it off me!

I'm surprised Uryu didn't introduce you to that also.

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:30 pm

Laugh

I asked to be a commish.

Mugged myself right off.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:30 pm

LEMMINGS IS CLOSED!

RESULTS ARE NOW BEING COUNTED AND VERIFIED

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:31 pm

Olly, can i send you results.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:32 pm

pretty sure tehy wont be up till next week , just like last time olly Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Sent.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:39 pm

1. Name me a player who played scored for the Home Nations last night (I include Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland in that)

Charlie Mulgrew – Marshy - 3
Frank Lampard – TwisTy - 2
Bale – Marky - 3
Gareth Bale – Crimey - 3
Charlie Mulgrew – Nay - 3
Wes Hoolahan – Amy - 1
Ciaran Clark – Mat - 1
Gareth Bale – Demon - 3
Frank Lampard – Lee - 2
Charlie Mulgrew – Beer – 3

Scores
Marshy – 3
TwisTy – 2
Marky – 3
Crimey – 3
Nay – 3
Amy – 1
Mat -1
Demon – 3
Lee – 2
Beer -3

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:41 pm

2. Name me a European country beginning with the letter "S".

Switzerland – Marshy - 3
Syria – TwisTy – 10 – It ain’t in Europe
Scotland – Marky - 1
Slovenia – Crimey - 3
Slovakia – Nay - 1
Switzerland – Amy - 3
Slovenia – Mat - 3
Switzerland – Demon - 3
Spain – Lee - 1
Slovenia – Beer - 3

Scores
Marshy – 6
TwisTy – 12
Marky – 4
Crimey – 6
Nay – 4
Amy – 4
Mat - 4
Demon – 6
Lee – 3
Beer - 6

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:43 pm

3. Name me a team that made the playoffs in this season of the NFL.

Baltimore Ravens – Marshy - 4
Denver Broncos – TwisTy - 1
Baltimore Ravens – Marky - 4
49ers – Crimey - 4
Baltimore Ravens – Nay - 4
Baltimore Ravens – Amy - 4
49ers – Mat - 4
49ers – Demon - 4
49ers – Lee - 4
New England Patriots – Beer - 1

Scores
Marshy – 10
TwisTy – 13
Marky – 7
Crimey – 10
Nay – 8
Amy – 8
Mat - 8
Demon – 10
Lee – 7
Beer - 7

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next