6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds....

+22
Dubois
Teej
Crimey
Gregers
DT
Geoff
Hero
Finlay
6WF Prime Minister
Toozey
Saint
Marky
Nay
Kuinshi
Olly
Marsh
Mat
Twisty
Lee
Electric Demon
Paul Mac
6WF Admin
26 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds.... - Page 19 Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds....

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

You know the drill.

Last edited by Beery on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds.... - Page 19 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds....

Post by Paul Mac Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Very short Lex promo up - Sooo busy at work this week, travelling a fair bit but wanted to get something up

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds.... - Page 19 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds....

Post by Twisty Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:01 am

Morning all

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:11 am

Morning.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:14 am

How are you? Surviving?

Let's see how many people turn up on TT today. May need to rack them up. And I did say "may".

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:41 am

Curry last night literally washed through me this morning.

Still laughing at the chatbox antics of last night! Laugh

Wonder if Steel or Sainty got a chance to try out a New Jersey Meat Hook?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:49 am

Morning all

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:50 am

Nice.........I had spicy Mexican wraps and my ass feels like North Korea have done another atomic test in the caverns of my anus.

The New Jersey Meat Hook? Depends on how compliant the meat is I suppose.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:53 am

It was good curry.

Won a shoulder of lamb in the pub meat draw, so slow roasted it, stripped it then made a Madras sauce and added it. Lovely.

DEMON!

You beautiful, beautiful man.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:56 am

Meat Raffle! That's old school.

I'm back. Try and liven this place up a bit.
Though I'm very busy this week - I'll still be round more than anyone else it would seem Laugh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:57 am

I didn't thank you for your kind words of congrats earlier ED. Thank you for them mate Ok

I am guessing, based upon your declaration of love HOC, that we have some good segments this week Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:05 am

Fuck me, yes.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:12 am

I would rather not, but I am very glad the saga is continuing.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:15 am

I hope it's decent enough TwisT - I sent the PM at 2:30am on Sunday which was when I had the urge to write it Smile

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:18 am

If it was anything like last week, then it will be mind blowing.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:22 am

Where is everyone then?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:25 am

I think I scared them off. I'm being serious here Shocked

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:33 am

One of the things you did in it, i can't recall telling you to do, but you did it, and i wanted it, which scares me.

It's like you're inside my head.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:35 am

Beery wrote:One of the things you did in it, i can't recall telling you to do, but you did it, and i wanted it, which scares me.

It's like you're inside my head.

Which bit? I'm intrigued

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:37 am

Hello peeps!

Fleeting visit as am out with the Grandparents most of the day (until this evening), just to say I'll pop me promo up then, just gotta re-read for any mistakes and format it!

Have a good un

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:52 am

Have a nice day Ollster

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:02 am

Hello...o....o....o.....o....o....o....o.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:02 am

Morning
How we all? Good weekend demon?
Its Bloody cold, wish they would hurry up and come fix the boiler

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:07 am

Hi Tooze
It was a cracker, thanks - really nice weather too.
Good food course?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:11 am

excellent stuff
yeah course didnt go to badly just got to wait for results of the exam now which should be here in the next week or so,then I think im going to book onto first aid which is always handy.

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:15 am

Hi all. Just briefly popping on whilst there's noone else in my room, basically we're having the offices refurbished and we've all moved desks so I can't get away with spending most of my day on here anymore with people watching, hence why I've not posted for the last couple of days.

Although I have just been told I'm being shifted again tomorrow to somewhere where I can get away with it! So it'll be business as usual. Good times

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:19 am

Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:23 am

Phew... that was close Marshy.

I was gutted for a moment there

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:26 am

The old moving desks dilemma. Had it many a time. Going to be worse if I move jobs lol

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:28 am

Twisty wrote:The old moving desks dilemma. Had it many a time. Going to be worse if I move jobs lol

That's why I've settled into mine now. I've got to a position where my back is to the wall and I've thought - this is it for me now. I'll focus on my unpaid e-fed career instead

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:33 am

Morning. I'm still here. (Cue everyone else leaving Wink )

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:37 am

Hey Marky.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:40 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRIMEY!!

Have a good one fella.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:41 am

Markus

Happy birthday Crimeth

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:44 am

Happy Birthday Crimey
Have A Good Day

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:46 am

Happy birthday Crimey.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:49 am

Morning all!

A very happy birthday Crimey, hope you have a smashing day pal!

Went to a pub birthday party last night and things got very messy! haha! but it was a smashing evening, had plenty of fun and saw some old friends. Will be smashing up a promo tonight, got some pretty cool ideas.

Also, Well done Twisty on your new position! Sure you will do a ace job with Mat/Beer!

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:50 am

Thanks Kenty Ok I am thinking Beer on a Mat with a lemon Twist. Or lime if it is Corona.

Last edited by Twisty on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:51 am

KENTY!

How are you mate?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:52 am

BEER!

I'm good mate, still hanging a little bit but I'v had worse! haha how are you bud?

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:54 am

Twisty wrote:Thanks Kenty Ok I am thinking Beer on a Mat with a lemon Twist. Or lime if it is Corona.

Haha! I like it pal. A superb triple combination! and hey, who doesn't like a corona with a lemon twist?! Wink

kentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:57 am

All good mate, working away as i do!

Loved your promo last week mate. Kenty is a media darling.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:01 am

Beery wrote:All good mate, working away as i do!

Loved your promo last week mate. Kenty is a media darling.

Good lad, keep on chugging along you worker ant! hope you have a relaxing weekend. In my book once you get past a certain time on Wednesday you can start thinking weekend after this last hurdle!

Yeah? aha, thanks for the praise man! He does his best! hope this leads to a trashy..I can see it now Mr Kenty 6WF media ambassador of the year 2013. Has a ring to it.. haha! Wink

kentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:01 am

kentyf1 wrote:
Twisty wrote:Thanks Kenty Ok I am thinking Beer on a Mat with a lemon Twist. Or lime if it is Corona.

Haha! I like it pal. A superb triple combination! and hey, who doesn't like a corona with a lemon twist?! Wink

Being the lemon of the 3 suits me Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:03 am

just downloaded the simpsons game for my phone, its cooooooooool

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:08 am

Twisty wrote:
kentyf1 wrote:

Aha! well I look it at like you have the Stalwart in Mat, The cutting edge of a smooth Beer and then the extra blast of taste in a Lemon Twist. The creative team may just have the perfect combination!

kentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:09 am

Smooth?

*Pencils Kenty in for World Title*

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:13 am

Morning peeps

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:13 am

kentyf1 wrote:
Twisty wrote:
kentyf1 wrote:

Aha! well I look it at like you have the Stalwart in Mat, The cutting edge of a smooth Beer and then the extra blast of taste in a Lemon Twist. The creative team may just have the perfect combination!

Very smooth. So basically I add a touch of jazz to the proceedings? I made sure I said jazz and not jizz.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:15 am

CeeJay not off of Eggheads
How are you mate?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:16 am

Beery wrote:Smooth?

*Pencils Kenty in for World Title*

haha! Cheers Beer Wink aha, No, Kenty is to busy with media commitments anyhoo! :p

morning Ceej hope your well buddy

kentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next