6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds....

+22
Dubois
Teej
Crimey
Gregers
DT
Geoff
Hero
Finlay
6WF Prime Minister
Toozey
Saint
Marky
Nay
Kuinshi
Olly
Marsh
Mat
Twisty
Lee
Electric Demon
Paul Mac
6WF Admin
26 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds.... - Page 2 Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds....

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

You know the drill.

Last edited by Beery on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds....

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:45 pm

4. Name me an X Factor winner.

Steve Brookstein – Marshy - 1
Matt Cardle – TwisTy - 2
Little Mix – Marky - 2
Leon Jackson – Crimey - 2
Leon Jackson – Nay - 2
Matt Cardle – Amy - 2
Little Mix(I like the blonde-haired turned purple-haired one) – Mat - 2
Alexandra Burke – Demon - 1
James Arthur – Lee - 1
Shane Ward – Beer - 1

Scores
Marshy – 11
TwisTy – 15
Marky – 9
Crimey – 12
Nay – 10
Amy – 10
Mat - 10
Demon – 11
Lee – 8
Beer - 8

Olly

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'Real Bull', The Story of an Autistic Little Boy and his Battle with Kayfabe E-Feds....

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:46 pm

5. Name me something off the KFC menu.

Dipping Strips – Marshy – 1
Snackbox – TwisTy - 1
Bargain Bucket – Marky - 1
Zinger burger – Crimey - 1
Boneless Banquet – Nay - 1
Popcorn Chicken – Amy - 2
Popcorn Chicken – Mat - 2
KFC Krushem – Demon - 1
Pepsi – Lee - 1
Hot Wings – Beer - 1

Scores
Marshy – 12
TwisTy – 16
Marky – 10
Crimey – 13
Nay – 11
Amy – 12
Mat - 12
Demon – 12
Lee – 9
Beer - 9

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:47 pm

6. Name me a member of Parliament.

Lorraine Fullbrook – Marshy – 1
George Osbourne – TwisTy - 1
Nick Clegg – Marky - 1
Tom Watson – Crimey - 1
Vince Cable – Nay - 1
Norman Lamb – Amy - 1
Harriett Baldwin – Mat - 1
Bootsy Collins – Demon – 10 – He’s a Jamaican singer Laugh
Steve Rotheram – Lee - 1
Sir George Young – Beer - 1

Scores
Marshy – 13
TwisTy – 17
Marky – 11
Crimey – 14
Nay – 12
Amy – 13
Mat - 13
Demon – 22
Lee – 10
Beer - 10

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:49 pm

7. Name me a 6WF character to have never have won a title in the fed.

Zakky Spencer – Marshy - 1
Lukas Takeo – TwisTy – 2
Kayden Daniels – Marky - 1
Zach Corchia – Crimey - 1
Nay Bother/Cameron Faith – Nay – 10 – Have you not just won the title? Laugh
James Mcmanus (LOL) – Amy - 1
Takeo – Mat - 2
Miss Jessica – Demon - 1
Jonny Goldman – Lee - 1
RJ – Beer - 1

Scores
Marshy – 14
TwisTy – 19
Marky – 12
Crimey – 15
Nay – 22
Amy – 14
Mat - 15
Demon – 23
Lee – 11
Beer - 11

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:49 pm

So heading into the last round it's looking close between Beer, Lee and Marky....

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:51 pm

It's toight, like a toiger.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:52 pm

8. Name me a type of cheese

Brie – Marshy - 1
Edam – TwisTy - 1
Nacho Cheese – Marky - 1
Mozzarella – Crimey - 1
Red Leicester – Nay - 1
Cheddar – Amy - 1
Wendsleydale – Mat - 2
Jarlsberg – Demon – 1
Gouda – Lee - 1
Wendsleydale – Beer - 2

FINAL SCORES

Lee – 12
Beer – 13
Marky – 13
Amy – 15
Marshy – 15
Crimey – 16
Mat – 17
TwisTy – 20
Nay – 23
Demon – 24

So the LOM costs the HOC the Lemmings title which goes to Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Diva

Last edited by Olly on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Bootsy Collins is American
A bass player
And definitely a member of Parliament

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MAT YOU BASTARD!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:54 pm

And Jarlsberg is definitely a cheese
It's a most enjoyable cheese

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:54 pm

Cassius Zhi wrote:Bootsy Collins is American
A bass player

I see nothing about him being a member of Parliament on his Wiki page. I see a singer

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Cassius Zhi wrote:And Jarlsberg is definitely a cheese

I support you on the cheese and you don't even acknowledge my PM?

You're dead to me.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Cassius Zhi wrote:And Jarlsberg is definitely a cheese

Ok I'll edit the scores!

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Olly wrote:
A bass player

I see nothing about him being a member of Parliament on his Wiki page. I see a singer

Rising to prominence with James Brown in the late 1960s, and with Parliament-Funkadelic

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:56 pm

See Past Members

Beer - I'm just reading your PM!!!!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:56 pm

Beery wrote:
Olly wrote:
A bass player

Rising to prominence with James Brown in the late 1960s, and with Parliament-Funkadelic

I'm not accepting that.

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:59 pm

Past Members
Bootsy Collins

And if you want to be really snotty, which I am a great deal of time, all of the other answers were Members of Parliament, not a member of Parliament, and in my eyes the capitalisation of the M is the crucial differentiation

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:00 pm

Cassius Zhi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Past Members
Bootsy Collins

And if you want to be really snotty, which I am a great deal of time, all of the other answers were Members of Parliament, not a member of Parliament, and in my eyes the capitalisation of the M is the crucial differentiation

I'm never running another game of Lemmings in my lifetime

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:02 pm

Laugh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:03 pm

#loophole

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:05 pm

oops. Sorry Beer

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:34 pm

Olly wrote:7. Name me a 6WF character to have never have won a title in the fed.

Zakky Spencer – Marshy - 1
Lukas Takeo – TwisTy – 2
Kayden Daniels – Marky - 1
Zach Corchia – Crimey - 1
Nay Bother/Cameron Faith – Nay – 10 – Have you not just won the title? Laugh
James Mcmanus (LOL) – Amy - 1
Takeo – Mat - 2
Miss Jessica – Demon - 1
Jonny Goldman – Lee - 1
RJ – Beer - 1

Scores
Marshy – 14
TwisTy – 19
Marky – 12
Crimey – 15
Nay – 22
Amy – 14
Mat - 15
Demon – 23
Lee – 11
Beer - 11

AWWW Feck a doodle do.

I read that as world title for some reason

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:35 pm

Put a little promo up Olly.
Sorry it's not great.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Reply up Cable.....keep it going mate

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:01 pm

I love Lemmings and it's controversies.

And no, it's not my turn.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Promo up Demon!

I've left it open if you wanna finish it off, but it's not so open we can't finish it there. If ya get me

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:24 am

Morning!

10 guests online, and I'm the only member. I'll hold the fort for when the invasion comes Cool

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:33 am

beep

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:00 am

Morning

I'll finish up this morning Olly

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:06 am

Hello?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:06 am

Is it me you're looking for?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:26 am

Morning. Showday!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:28 am

Oh and I love it how Olly and ED are mentioning Rupture in their promos. I think that move has had quite an effect.

Most devastating finishing move in 6WF?

Last edited by Twisty on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:30 am

No one has got up after Rupture though. I bet people have put their shoulder up after the Death Stalker.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:37 am

psh yeah right lol thats just the way its booked

Death Stalker > Rupture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:40 am

Ok, so how have you come up with that conclusion?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:46 am

No worries Twist

Sorry I wrote it wrong - I knew what I meant, but I was rushing

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:47 am

if the DS was booked in that why then you would say it all ways keeps the opponent down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:49 am

Right Mr twist and Mr Bull

The only way I can see to decide is paper, scissors, stone

PM me your choice

GO

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:53 am

I'm not going to bite Bull.

To be honest I think the most devastating moves in 6WF are the Marshall Law, Divine Intervention, Shockwave and the Concuss-Kick. I would add Rupture to that list but I am biased.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:38 am

Cheers for that Cable.....its been a while since I had time to do a proper back and forth.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:47 am

Finished up Olly.

Hope it is ok? Really enjoyed it this week.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:49 am

No reply on the podcast topic so I'll ask on here in hope of more responses

What time on Monday? - I am at home now instead of London so will have to run it past the missus

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:50 am

Hey Lex,

I was hoping for earlyish - 5:30ish. Ish.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:55 am

I'm normally at work till five so will have to dash home kiss the wife and kids and then lock myself upstairs, should be there for 5:30 ish

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:57 am

I love how Google Chrome recommends you sites that you have recently visited on the homepage - and at the moment, mine shows Bootsy Collins, Jarlsberg Cheese and the City of Bath.

That sounds like an awesome weekend Laugh

Would love to see someone's reaction if they used my computer.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:14 am

How can a lasagne be 100% horse meat?

What about the pasta, and the bechamel, and the tomatoes?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:20 am

Most packaged lasagne I have had barely contains 10% meat.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next