6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do!

+20
Crimey
Teej
Lee
Electric Demon
Toozey
Dexter Morgan
6WF Prime Minister
CJ
Hero
Nay
Mat
Marky
Finlay
Dicey
Saint
Marsh
Olly
Kuinshi
Twisty
6WF Admin
24 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do! - Page 2 Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do!

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Someone please think of something to go here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Beery on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do!

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Señor Six Fingers wrote:
Hero wrote:The Rumble wasnt bad at all, all the matches on the card were solid, just people cannot see past the results and have no clue on how Wrestlemania sells.

I will not be watching Rock vs Cena II. Depending on the other matches I may not watch it at all

+1

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do!

Post by Twisty Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Señor Six Fingers wrote:
Hero wrote:The Rumble wasnt bad at all, all the matches on the card were solid, just people cannot see past the results and have no clue on how Wrestlemania sells.

I will not be watching Rock vs Cena II. Depending on the other matches I may not watch it at all

For me, the only reason worth watching WM for the past three years is the streak match. The rumble result hasn't changed my opinion on that matter.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Prime Minister Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:07 pm

Beery wrote:
Dave wrote:And I like how I am now the wily old fox.

I wrote that.

Liked that whole segment. And I like the idea of the wily old veteran teaching the newbies to wrestle. If Abe was a snooker player, he'd be a fine matchplayer.

6WF Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:18 pm

Early Christmas present?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:23 pm

its very rare but will start the auction at 1p lol

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:24 pm

I used to have a Benoit figure, it was one of the first I ever bought, sold it years ago at a car boot sale

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Are you going on the game tomorrow Marky? I've got a horrible feeling Jamie Proctor is going to come back and haunt us

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:01 am

Evening all
Just finished watching the Rumble - I thought it was a very good event. I was entertained start to finish, which isn't usually the case. Heath had a good showing. Can't complain.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:13 am

Morning.

Early mornings suck.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:51 am

Marshy wrote:Are you going on the game tomorrow Marky? I've got a horrible feeling Jamie Proctor is going to come back and haunt us

I'm working late so I don't know if i'll make it yet. My job is the reason I never bother with a season ticket, because it'll stop me going to around 7-8 home games per season! Proctor will be lucky to oust Gary Alexander, who's last league goals were his brace away to Preston back in September yet he's undropable!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:51 am

Morning. Snooker tonight at Rileys.

Work, snooker, beer, drunk darts, kebab, bus home, hangover.

My next 24 hours sorted.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:09 am

Podcast going up!

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:12 am

Where?

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:13 am

606v2

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:14 am

Good decision [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:16 am

Laugh

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:19 am

Could I genuinely though have the link. Want to listen to it whilst I'm at work this morning.

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:20 am

Why do I get the image of blowing your nose hard in a tissue so that it is all soggy and then putting it in someone else's coat pocket scratch

I could use another analogy but that was more "democratic"

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:21 am

part 1

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:21 am

the other parts are taking AGES to save n upload

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:22 am

He puts it up on youtube Hero!

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:35 am

it will be 4 parts this time!

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:37 am

Cheers thanks guys.

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:38 am

part 2

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:42 am

Jolly good Ok

So for those that can't hear it....me.....what's talked about?

Is Dubois freefalling?
Who can stop Dopant Zero?
Feelings on Vortex's breastplate which maximises Rupture?
How will Takeo respond?
Was Scorps wrong to cash in?
What's going on with Chaos.....can he return to the heights of old?
Can McManus and Fanatic bury the hatchet?
What next for Hidari.....will Team Japan implode?
Is Cameron Faith a worthy champion?
Is Kincade destined for bigger things?
What is happening to Zhi.....is he being warped by Jessica?
How will Kenty bounce back?
Is Leone destined for a long reign?
Should Sainty have won.....was the referee wrong to DQ him?

So many questions that need answering.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:45 am

Twisty wrote:Jolly good [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is Dubois freefalling?
How will Takeo respond?
Is Cemron Faith a worthy champion?

out of all those only....i think 1 was talked about

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:47 am

Kuinshi wrote:
Twisty wrote:Jolly good [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is Dubois freefalling?
How will Takeo respond?

One? How long's the podcast again?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:48 am

Twisty wrote:
Kuinshi wrote:

Is Dubois freefalling?
How will Takeo respond?

1 hour :P

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:49 am

Kuinshi wrote:
Twisty wrote:
Kuinshi wrote:

Is Dubois freefalling?
How will Takeo respond?

1 hour :P

So what else did you talk about? I mean I am sure its great and everything, but its not really for us is it? Its for people who aren't part of 6WF that can listen and learn more about what's going on with the fed. scratch

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:54 am

well it's still a learning experience for me so next time we will try n talk about the future more instead of the past :P

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:55 am

I haven't listened, but feedback seems to be a lack of structure again! Laugh

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:56 am

I'll be tuning in tonight to have a listen

Agree with TwisT - I'd be surprised if the main topic of conversation isn't everything that happened at Betrayal??

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:57 am

Cassius Zhi wrote:I'll be tuning in tonight to have a listen

Agree with TwisT - I'd be surprised if the main topic of conversation isn't everything that happened at Betrayal??

we did talk about betrayal, that was about 40 mins roughly of the podcast!

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:59 am

Sounds like you did one match of Betrayal though?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:59 am

Kuinshi wrote:

You did read it, didn't you? Betrayal that is?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:01 am

Beery wrote:
Kuinshi wrote:

You did read it, didn't you? Betrayal that is?

I did read it but tbh my mind was so shot i wanted to reread the results but the maintinance screwed me over.

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:05 am

part 3

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:09 am

Let's not be overly critical, eh.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:10 am

Twisty's questions are spot on for the discussion coming out of Betrayal.

There is also the Feedback Thread which could be used if everyone fills it in *HINT* *HINT*......

If you struggle mate, then don't rush to get the Podcast started. I think it's great you're putting all the effort in, but it does need structure and topics, otherwise it's just a couple of mates chatting shit for an hour and people will get bored.

If anything, maybe Mat and I not being regular guests would help, that way you got more discussion, predictions and insight.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:16 am

Sainty wrote:Let's not be overly critical, eh.

I couldn't tell if you were naked or not.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:18 am

It's my naked voice...

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:18 am

Beery wrote:Twisty's questions are spot on for the discussion coming out of Betrayal.

There is also the Feedback Thread which could be used if everyone fills it in *HINT* *HINT*......

If you struggle mate, then don't rush to get the Podcast started. I think it's great you're putting all the effort in, but it does need structure and topics, otherwise it's just a couple of mates chatting shit for an hour and people will get bored.

If anything, maybe Mat and I not being regular guests would help, that way you got more discussion, predictions and insight.

ok, i understand Beer and I think we will do that for now, Feb 11th

Me
Lex
???

Part 4 is being processed by youtube atm Smile

Sorry if the show wasn't as great as you hoped but it is an improvement, yes?

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:19 am

feedback filled in

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:19 am

FILL IN THE FEEDBACK THREAD.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:20 am

Amy wrote:feedback filled in

Thanks, Miss European Champion.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:21 am

Beery wrote:FILL IN THE FEEDBACK THREAD.

Oh... you'd love that wouldn't you?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:22 am

Cassius Zhi wrote:

CHA CHA CHA!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:23 am

no probs beer

hows we all today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:24 am

Beery wrote:
Cassius Zhi wrote:

CHA CHA CHA!

Laugh

Right... I'll go slip my filthy opinions into it.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:26 am

Cassius Zhi wrote:
Beery wrote:
Cassius Zhi wrote:

CHA CHA CHA!

Laugh

Right... I'll go slip my filthy opinions into it.

Oooo er!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next