6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do!

+20
Crimey
Teej
Lee
Electric Demon
Toozey
Dexter Morgan
6WF Prime Minister
CJ
Hero
Nay
Mat
Marky
Finlay
Dicey
Saint
Marsh
Olly
Kuinshi
Twisty
6WF Admin
24 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do! Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do!

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:46 am

Someone please think of something to go here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Beery on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do! Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do!

Post by Twisty Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:51 am

How about the schedule for the next few weeks.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do! Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do!

Post by Twisty Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:52 am

Oh and I am loving the feedback of the matches so far Wink

Last edited by Twisty on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:01 am

podcast dates :P

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:05 am

I can't believe you can't make up a witty joke to go in there!

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:06 am

I think a simple 'get your pubes, we're going hunting' will suffice

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:37 am

Getting your pubes out is never simple

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:10 am

Not gonna be around until tomorrow now! See you guys later!

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:40 am

Marshy wrote:I think a simple 'get your pubes, we're going hunting' will suffice

Laugh

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:46 am

P.S Morning!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LOCKDOWN CARD!!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:54 am

Morning fairies

Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:04 pm

Hello folks, Betrayal was great. Looks like ill have to come up with another Fin exclusive promo this week :P

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Finlay wrote:Hello folks, Betrayal was great. Looks like ill have to come up with another Fin exclusive promo this week :P

Easing you in mate, don't worry, i have a plan for you.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:06 pm

Haha no bothers Smile it suits me time wise at the moment anyway Smile

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:26 pm

Afternoon, superb effort for Betrayal, puts me right in the mood for Lockdown promoing Ok

Rumble spoilers:

Spoiler:

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:27 pm

Card wise...

Lee & Crimey, i've left you off as i know you're both pretty busy, so figured you could use a week to do your own shit.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:32 pm

Afternoon party people!

Nice card, think I might put a promo up today so I have no excuses for not promoing!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:34 pm

Why?

It's not like you can be jobbed? Laugh

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:46 pm

I felt bad for not promoing.

Besides, I need to ensure my position on the tree is secure

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:47 pm

Mat wrote:I felt bad for not promoing.

Besides, I need to ensure my position on the tree is secure

Power Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:50 pm

Obviously I can just edit it the tree once it's posted to put myself level 1 in both categories...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:52 pm

Mat wrote:Obviously I can just edit it the tree once it's posted to put myself level 1 in both categories...

I save all the previous tree's so that I can do a post after Born in Fire this year analysing it all.

Basically, editing won't mean shit. I have the proof.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:24 pm

Short CP promo up left it open for Marsh or Cobra to jump in Very Happy
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:24 pm

The French are in Mali starting a war? This should be funny...

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:28 pm

BREAKING NEWS

French Army surrender in Mali Laugh
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:34 pm

Laugh

The Armistice states that Mali get the Eiffel Tower and the French have to replace it with a massive mud hut!

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:06 pm

Pmed the tree to Twist, if you need more clarification, let me know.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:10 pm

Cheers Sainty....none needed mate

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:12 pm

Afternoon All

Twisty will get the tree to you in th hour

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:14 pm

Cheers Nay.

There is no mad rush guys. You got until Friday.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:17 pm

Twisty wrote:Cheers Sainty....none needed mate

Thanks for writing an excellent Main Event too.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:28 pm

Sainty wrote:
Twisty wrote:Cheers Sainty....none needed mate

Thanks for writing an excellent Main Event too.

No problem. Glad you enjoyed it Ok

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Twizzle, did you write my match again?
It was awesome who ever wrote it, had me on the edge of my seat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:00 pm

Loved my match as well, am I allowed to discuss it on here yet?

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:03 pm

Little promo up for Bull and Kenty to sink their teeth into

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:03 pm

Amy wrote:Twizzle, did you write my match again?
It was awesome who ever wrote it, had me on the edge of my seat

Yes I did that one too. Glad you enjoyed it as well Ok

Only want either Kuinshi or Dubs to come on and say they loved their match for the full house Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:09 pm

I liked how I've become the Eden Hazard of 6WF. Great original ending, don't think I've ever seen that done in RL either [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Hero wrote:I liked how I've become the Eden Hazard of 6WF. Great original ending, don't think I've ever seen that done in RL either [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was going to put something in the commentary about Eden Hazard Laugh

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Whoever did the 6WF Title match did an awesome job with the finish.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Mat wrote that one.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Prime Minister Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:41 pm

And I like how I am now the wily old fox.

6WF Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:00 pm

Evening all, long time no speak!

Is Royal Rumble really as bad as everyone is making it out to be?

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Hey Dexter

I don't think so no, I enjoyed it for the most part.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:06 pm

PM for Kuinshi

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Dave wrote:And I like how I am now the wily old fox.

I wrote that.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:45 pm

The Rumble wasnt bad at all, all the matches on the card were solid, just people cannot see past the results and have no clue on how Wrestlemania sells.

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:48 pm

I wouldn't pay £15 for it.

Thought the Rock v Cena match was poor, and the finish to the Rumble could've been better!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Rock v Punk.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:16 pm

Hero wrote:The Rumble wasnt bad at all, all the matches on the card were solid, just people cannot see past the results and have no clue on how Wrestlemania sells.

I will not be watching Rock vs Cena II. Depending on the other matches I may not watch it at all

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next