6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do!

+20
Crimey
Teej
Lee
Electric Demon
Toozey
Dexter Morgan
6WF Prime Minister
CJ
Hero
Nay
Mat
Marky
Finlay
Dicey
Saint
Marsh
Olly
Kuinshi
Twisty
6WF Admin
24 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do! - Page 21 Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do!

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Someone please think of something to go here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Beery on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do! - Page 21 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:26 am

Marshy wrote:OK, serious non bumming related question

What did actually get everyone into 6WF / e-fedding?

I used to read the wrestling pages at work, and thought this was one of the saddest things I've ever seen, until I got so bored I started to read TT and then the shows, and gradually started to appreciate what it was, but I couldn't think of a character that was half decent (cue someone saying 'you still haven't), until Hero 'advertised' for Church members and that got me going

I had written a little for Jenny McManus' promosa (without any of you knowing) and enjoyed that so I felt it was the right time to take on a full time character. I started off by using Jenny as a sort of voice piece and support for James' character McManus. Then 6cw and cwa closed which were the homes for eliminator for a short time, when they closed James no longer had a use for the character, so after a slow build up with both fanatic and eliminator making a promo appearances, beer came up with the idea of eliminator being fanatic all along, so my incarnation of the character came about. So you have a combo of dubs, jj, beer and James to blame for me being here lol

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do! - Page 21 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Twice in a Lifetime, for when Once in a Lifetime just won't do!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:29 am

Also people kept asking me on chatbox when I was going to have a character, so that helped a little in making a decision. Me and beer set the wheels in motion for a fanatic return not long after the closures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:42 am

Marshy wrote:OK, serious non bumming related question

What did actually get everyone into 6WF / e-fedding?

I used to read the wrestling pages at work, and thought this was one of the saddest things I've ever seen, until I got so bored I started to read TT and then the shows, and gradually started to appreciate what it was, but I couldn't think of a character that was half decent (cue someone saying 'you still haven't), until Hero 'advertised' for Church members and that got me going

I was wooed here by Uryu

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:58 am

not sure just found it asked if i could join only for Hobo to moan and say join CW which i did , i joined both and well CW never stuck so WF!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:02 am

BD said join, I said no, he said Ah go on, I said ok.

Howdy gang, how we doin?

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:07 am

I genuinely can't remember how/why I joined. Guess it must have been one of those advertising posts on the old 606 boards about it. All I know is I joined the same day as Marky.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:09 am

I was there at the beginning
I'm organic

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:09 am

Orgasmic

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:12 am

Bull wrote:not sure just found it asked if i could join only for Hobo to moan and say join CW which i did , i joined both and well CW never stuck so WF!

Just how many CW characters did you have Bull? - It wasn't really a case of not sticking more not putting in the groundwork and taking the time to develop a character before moving onto the next one? Smile

I used to read the wrestling stuff on 606 and happened to come across the 6WF stuff, for some reason rather than join up I created a character in 6CW and the rest is history

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:16 am

i had 4 characters in CW

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:39 am

In what space of time Bull?

I remember you had Scorpion over there and Killbane was Wislon Maine you as well? Who was the fourth?

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:41 am

Neo??

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:53 am

Scorps- not the same as the one on here but same name etc.
Neo Domino-one of my Favorite ones tbh
Killbane
Wilson Maine

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:56 am

He had the same leather jacket Wink

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:07 pm

I was an original, probably joined it thinking like most 606 stuff itd be gone by a week Smile

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:10 pm

Bull you got Neo Dominos character sheet?

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:13 pm

I'm sort of an original, I joined a month after it started after seeing Acer's Christmas Commissioners speech. I was proper intrigued and decided to join, after bossing my then Smackdown vs. Raw save with my created wrestler, also called The Saint. Who'd have thought I'd still have the same character now?!

I was a fucking sad child... Laugh

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:27 pm

ill try and find it lee if i can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:30 pm

Name: Neo Domino
Nicknames: 'The Inception'

Weight: 235lbs
Height: 6 ft 4
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
Pic Base(Who does your wrestler look like?): Y2J

(Face/Heel): Face
Gimmick: Criminal hacker
Personality: respectful
Entrance Music: Clubbed to death (Matrix theme) Comes in wearing glasses and leather jacket lights dim .. the stage has a smoke effect and green lasers Y2J tron plays but in green and black

Finishing Move: Revolutions ( Codebreaker )
Submission Move: The Code ( Hell's gate )
ten most common moves:
spear
Rko
Spinebuster
clothesline
people's elbow
suplex
old school
frog splash
Sin Cara's Finisher
lionsault
GTS

Match Tactics(Clean/Dirty): Clean

Fighting Style(Select three): High Flyer, showman, brawler
Weapon of Choice: metal pole

What Match you're best at: steel cage

Achievements:
1-time TWA Global Champion
1-time TWA Elite Champion

Background:
Neo Domino use to work for the Chicago Police department back in 1998 and worked for the department for 10 years. For 5 years he built up his reputation as being the fastest and greatest Criminal Hacker the police department has ever had. This led to an opportunity on the 23rd of January 2003 where the police department had an assignment for Neo Domino. He task was to go undercover and work for one of the largest Mafia organizations in Chicago, where he was given the alias of Neo Domino. At first Neo did his job well and integrated himself well within the organization and eventually found out that the Mafia had plans to break into the computer system of a Bank in order to steal the clients bank account details. Slowly but surely Neo got involved with drugs and eventually adopted the mafia life style as he began to lose contact with the police department he originally worked with. Little by little his alias Neo Domino would eventually over take his true personality and character. After working for 5 years with the Mafia the police department realized that Neo was in no condition to carry out working this assignment and was pulled away from the job. 2 weeks later he handed in his resignation and quit the police force. Neo didn't go back to his wife as he had lost all recollection of his past as Neo Domino had become his future.

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:34 pm

indeed though that was not my theme as i changed it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:34 pm

could of said you would find it Lex no i signed up to the old 6cw site for no reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:55 pm

I started because everyone else I spoke to on the chatbox did it. Figured may as well give it a try.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:57 pm

Lemmings results pushed back to 4:30pm due to my English teacher being a douche

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:57 pm

We are all glad you did, Nay!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Beery wrote:We are all glad you did, Nay!

Speak for yourself rabbit

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Olly - I'm writing my promo now
Sorry - this week has been hectic

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Olly wrote:

Freeweight Champ > Uryu's Bitch

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:04 pm

Beery wrote:
Olly wrote:

Leader of men > Head of creative

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Olly wrote:
Beery wrote:
Olly wrote:

I agree.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Cassius Zhi wrote:Olly - I'm writing my promo now
Sorry - this week has been hectic

Like I said Demon no worries!

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:06 pm

Beery wrote:
Olly wrote:
Beery wrote:
Olly wrote:

I agree.

Man that failed

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:10 pm

Olly wrote:
Beery wrote:
Olly wrote:
Beery wrote:
Olly wrote:

I agree.

Man that failed

A bit like Grantus Holtus.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:11 pm

Beery wrote:
Olly wrote:
Beery wrote:
Olly wrote:
Beery wrote:
Olly wrote:

I agree.

Man that failed

A bit like Grantus Holtus.

Or Newcastle's season

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:14 pm

Lemmings answers to me, results will be at 4:30pm

I'm off to play some footie

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:23 pm

I joined because there was a time on the BBC 606 boards where pretty much every other article was a role-playing thing of Raw where you'd play the characters. I did that for as long as it lasted (a few weeks) and had picked up the pitch and so joined 6WF which was mildly tolerated by the board rather than openly hated and the rest, as they say, is history.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:31 pm

Mildly tolerated Laugh

I think that was only because we were mates with people like Gaffer, Bazz and Marty McFry, and they were the dons of the board, so they stuck up for us.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:41 pm

They would later be coined "The Arsehole Club" by Real Dude... I assume you remember him, he was very odd.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:44 pm

Me and Fin were talking about him the other day. He was quality.

He did the first e-fed on the site. (non WWE based one). We have him to thank for all this. He was very upset when 6WF started because he thought it was due to a dislike of his one. His one you opened the match up to a public vote - which was ridiculous because I was rigging the whole thing from the off Laugh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:45 pm

How did you become commishes?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:46 pm

I just remember that he was very incoherent and confusing. He was from Mauritius which I had never heard of before. Laugh

His e-fed was EWF wasn't it? He revived that on the niceboard as well, safe to say it was pretty awful. It was all one thread with matches only ever posted at random days.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:47 pm

the results of thursday night wrestling
by realmadrid2manu Prisoner No (U9306453) 02 November 2007

the winner is electricdemon alias electric demon love. well as i said yesterday i am not the booker it is the member who are the bookers. I am just the writer of the match.
well this what happened

billy j alias came from the roof but his entrance was not applauded by the fan, he was booed even though he is a face. everyone was waiting for the entrance of the heel electric demon entered in the arena by the electric wires, the commentators rj( jr brother) and jerry the princess( jerry's daughter) were saying that this guy is not afraid of anything. when the electric guy made his entrance in the ring, electricity went out because of a short circuited, they accused electric demon to have done it with his capacity of shortcurcuiting electric apparatus but soon electricity problem was repared and the match started, billy was really getting beaten by the hardcore moves of electric demon, he even electrified billy j but fortunately billy j got the upper hand and was able to apply his wall of jericho but electricdemon was determined to win the match and did not submitted but electric demon was on the ground in front of the entrance, billy j climbed the up on ladder and 450 splash. rj was screaming OH MY BROTHER OH MY BROTHER but both billy j and electric demon was down on steel ground billy j was about to make the cover that marvelous mike manning(MMM)[gooner lpm] made his entrance giving three tombstone to billy j and sharpshotter to ground him, this announce a strong parternership between the two heel and billy j was on the ground, electricdemon set up a table on another and then a ladder on it and the fan stood up and sent their chairs to electricdemon, electric demon then the hardest chair and climb up waiting for billy to stand up and billy stood up the crowd chanted chair face and electric dopkick the chair in the face of billy BANG, it was the end for billy. 1,2,3,4,5 and electric demon won the match

note all these actions are kayfabe

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:48 pm

Beery wrote:How did you become commishes?

I asked River Ace what you to do to become a commish a few months in, so I'd already put my hat in for when somebody stepped down. Every time somebody stepped down there would just be a vote from the people who wanted to step up.

Then I think it was Marky and GDC were commishes and both wanted to go, me and JJ were about to jointly take over 6CW but when we saw the 6WF one open up we jumped at the chance.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Hahahaha.

Jerry the Princess!
electricity went out because of a short circuited, they accused electric demon to have done it with his capacity of shortcurcuiting electric apparatus but soon electricity problem was repared

note all these actions are kayfabe

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:54 pm

but JJ runs EWF?

oh and i dont get the Kayfable joke must be a wrestling thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:56 pm

This was 2007 Bull, so not the same one obviously.

Are you sure you're not Real Dude?

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:56 pm

Laugh

I can't remember exactly how I became a Commisioner. I think Acer was taking a break due to exams and needed someone to fill in for a few months, so I offered. Then when Acer came back, I didn't want to give it up so that's when the Lockdown/Shutdown two shows per week format came in.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:56 pm

Cassius Zhi wrote:Laugh

I can't remember exactly how I became a Commisioner. I think Acer was taking a break due to exams and needed someone to fill in for a few months, so I offered. Then when Acer came back, I didn't want to give it up so that's when the Lockdown/Shutdown two shows per week format came in.

You were a commish?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:58 pm

Crimey wrote:This was 2007 Bull, so not the same one obviously.

Are you sure you're not Real Dude?

Laugh

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next