6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Betrayal.......not the PPV, but the proper one, when you get stabbed in the back by Mat!

+19
6WF Prime Minister
DT
Dicey
Reaper
CJ
Paul Mac
Hero
Saint
Lee
Marsh
Marky
Kuinshi
Teej
Nay
Twisty
Electric Demon
Olly
Mat
6WF Admin
23 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Betrayal.......not the PPV, but the proper one, when you get stabbed in the back by Mat! - Page 2 Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by Betrayal.......not the PPV, but the proper one, when you get stabbed in the back by Mat!

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm too upset to write anything witty.

Last edited by Beery on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Betrayal.......not the PPV, but the proper one, when you get stabbed in the back by Mat! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Betrayal.......not the PPV, but the proper one, when you get stabbed in the back by Mat!

Post by Olly Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:15 am

Nope she's in my English Lit class!

Olly

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Betrayal.......not the PPV, but the proper one, when you get stabbed in the back by Mat! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Betrayal.......not the PPV, but the proper one, when you get stabbed in the back by Mat!

Post by Lee Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:18 am

so why did you ask her via twitter? you coward lol

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:19 am

Could you not just have asked her in person?

Or I am just old fashioned and out of touch with how these things work nowadays?

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:25 am

Cos school is too long away and I just thought why not lol

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:26 am

You have all the classic hallmarks of a future rapist, Señor Six Fingers.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:27 am

Beery wrote:You have all the classic hallmarks of a future rapist, Señor Six Fingers.

A new social media rapist it seems

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:33 am

Yo Spider how's it going?

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:34 am

Morning Spider,

In 30 years time, when Señor Six Fingers has made his millions, he will be pulled up by the police doing Operation Yewtree.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:36 am

I'm good thanks Ol, yourself?

Just working on some ideas for a second RP for the show, probably won't post it until the weekend though.Everybody looking forward to the FA Cup this weekend?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:36 am

Should we get the doll?

Best to be prepare early

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:38 am

Spider wrote:Everybody looking forward to the FA Cup this weekend?
Nope!

We've got Millwall away which we'll lose, it was just about the worst draw we could have had and a muppet in charge

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:41 am

We've got Peterborough away which is a tie I am dredding!

We will probably put out the reserves (first team is in desperate need of a rest!) and Peterborough have recently won 4 of there last 5 games!

But we are taking 5k fans down so Hughton has said he will make sure we go for it

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:41 am

Preston fan, I assume Marshy?

Very tricky tie away at Millwall, and would be very shocked to see you get something out of that. We are at home to Stoke, will be a big test of our credentials to see whether we have what it takes to compete against the Prem sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:42 am

Lee,

DT and I are gonna set up a @6wf.co.uk email tonight, and then use that to register with Twitter.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:42 am

we have Mansfield. Smash them lol

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:42 am

Beery wrote:Lee,

DT and I are gonna set up a @6wf.co.uk email tonight, and then use that to register with Twitter.

cool

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:43 am

Oh yeah, sorry forgot you were new and should have pointed that out!

Yeah, I can't see us doing anything with that, we've been beyond awful for the last month or so.

Our only real hope is if Jackett decides to play the reserves and concentrate on the league, even then it might be a struggle

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:59 am

Lee wrote:
Beery wrote:Lee,

cool

Can we set the original banner back?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:05 am

We've got Man City Away Laugh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:14 am

Morning all - posted a promo and tried something new with it as well, was interesting knocking that one up on an iPad!

How are we all?

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:14 am

Señor Six Fingers already said who we have ;(

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:16 am

Stuck a revised schedule up on the views thread, be interested in peoples feedback!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:01 pm

Tree is now closed for this month.

I will be updating it over the next hour. Thanks for all those that took part. Ok

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:24 pm

Has anyone ever done a SocialMe check on their Facebook account?

I've just done one:

Personality Qualities

You are very optimistic and ambitious. The average person on Facebook tends to be extroverted and traditional.

• Richard uses more words per sentence than 94% of people.
  • Richard uses fewer periods in his writing than 98% of people.
  • Richard uses less punctuation in his writing than 93% of people.
  • Richard uses more prepositions in his writing than 86% of people.
  • Richard is more optimistic than 99% of people.
  • Richard speaks more in the past tense than 98% of people.
  • Richard is more of an achiever than 97% of people.
  • Richard uses longer words than 94% of people.
  • Richard uses words with more syllables than 85% of people.
That's basically my Hero promos!

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:25 pm

Beery wrote:Does anyone fancy looking after a 6WF Twitter account?

I can if you have no better offers

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:27 pm

Go ferrit Nay

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:27 pm

Hero wrote:

Well that's clearly bullshit Chatty

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:28 pm

No problems, but I think my work might find it abut weird when I come back from lunch covered in muck because I have been chasing rabbits down holes

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:28 pm

Ahhhh they will be fine with it

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:28 pm

Hero wrote:Has anyone ever done a SocialMe check on their Facebook account?

I've just done one:

Personality Qualities

You are very optimistic and ambitious. The average person on Facebook tends to be extroverted and traditional.

• Richard uses more words per sentence than 94% of people.
  • Richard uses fewer periods in his writing than 98% of people.
  • Richard uses less punctuation in his writing than 93% of people.
  • Richard uses more prepositions in his writing than 86% of people.
  • Richard is more optimistic than 99% of people.
  • Richard speaks more in the past tense than 98% of people.
  • Richard uses longer words than 94% of people.
  • Richard uses words with more syllables than 85% of people.
It even posts it like a Hero promo!

I don't really post that much on facebook, so mine would just probably say 'Martin posts more about Die Hard than 99% of people'.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:31 pm

Response up Teejeeyay Ok

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:32 pm

Señor Six Fingers wrote:
Hero wrote:

Well that's clearly bullshit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How many World Titles have you won?

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:32 pm

Hero wrote:
Señor Six Fingers wrote:
Hero wrote:

Well that's clearly bullshit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Many. In the farming world

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Señor Six Fingers wrote:
Hero wrote:
Señor Six Fingers wrote:
Hero wrote:

Do they give out World Titles for hands that most resemble a rake?

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:36 pm

Hero wrote:
Señor Six Fingers wrote:
Hero wrote:
Señor Six Fingers wrote:
Hero wrote:

Laugh

Who's gonna rack em up?

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Señor Six Fingers wrote:
Hero wrote:
Señor Six Fingers wrote:
Hero wrote:
Señor Six Fingers wrote:
Hero wrote:

Laugh

Who's gonna rake em up?

Fixed that for you.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:51 pm

Oh man... who remembers Zool?

No idea why that popped in my head. What a cool game

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:54 pm

Music was the best thing about it. Zool 2 was immense.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:55 pm

Yeah the music was class.

There was Chupa Chups lollipops everywhere - what was that all about? Laugh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:59 pm

It was a big fat advert for them. Was also their attempt at copying the success of Sonic

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Music wise what new artists are worth looking out for this year?

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:02 pm

I've given up on new music.

I'm listening to the Bee Gees a lot at the moment

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:03 pm

It was proper hard too if I remember rightly.
Don't think I completed it.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:04 pm

I didn't get past the second level of Zool. It was music world. I kept being killed by the saxophone.

Zool 2 was easier.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:11 pm

Best games of that era?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:18 pm

Does anyone know what word V2 changes into 'nappy'? I'm trying to work out what on earth this was meant to be

Blade wrote:
Or blade will put Nappy on his head shouting Nappies are cool lmao.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:21 pm

All depends on the type of gamer you are.

I would say Populous II for me, for early 90's stuff. But then I am biased because I think the Amiga was the best.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:22 pm

V2 is so old news

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next