6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Betrayal.......not the PPV, but the proper one, when you get stabbed in the back by Mat!

+19
6WF Prime Minister
DT
Dicey
Reaper
CJ
Paul Mac
Hero
Saint
Lee
Marsh
Marky
Kuinshi
Teej
Nay
Twisty
Electric Demon
Olly
Mat
6WF Admin
23 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Betrayal.......not the PPV, but the proper one, when you get stabbed in the back by Mat! Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by Betrayal.......not the PPV, but the proper one, when you get stabbed in the back by Mat!

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:43 pm

I'm too upset to write anything witty.

Last edited by Beery on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Betrayal.......not the PPV, but the proper one, when you get stabbed in the back by Mat! Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Betrayal.......not the PPV, but the proper one, when you get stabbed in the back by Mat!

Post by Mat Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] You want to check your facts before entering Lemmings then Wink

Mat

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Betrayal.......not the PPV, but the proper one, when you get stabbed in the back by Mat! Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Betrayal.......not the PPV, but the proper one, when you get stabbed in the back by Mat!

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:47 pm

That's called cheating.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:48 pm

Seriously though why Head Coach? Who is the manager?

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:50 pm

It's just an alternative title.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:52 pm

Isn't Head Coach when you have no responsibility for transfer activity or off-pitch business?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:52 pm

Señor Six Fingers wrote:Seriously though why Head Coach? Who is the manager?

Because we have a Technical Director(Who has just been poached by the FA Twisted Evil) who deals with shit like scouting, contract negotiations etc leaving the Head Coach solely in charge of the team. It's why Clarke got the job, because it's clear he's a great coach with where he has worked, so it wasn't a worry that he wouldn't cope with the other facets of management because he wouldn't have to do them.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:06 pm

Mat wrote:
Señor Six Fingers wrote:Seriously though why Head Coach? Who is the manager?

Because we have a Technical Director(Who has just been poached by the FA Twisted Evil) who deals with shit like scouting, contract negotiations etc leaving the Head Coach solely in charge of the team. It's why Clarke got the job, because it's clear he's a great coach with where he has worked, so it wasn't a worry that he wouldn't cope with the other facets of management because he wouldn't have to do them.

I wish you had told me all this before I predicted him to be the first sacking of the season Laugh

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Fuck the Era of Darkness, we want light!"

Would that be the Muller kind?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Twisty wrote:

Well at least you're reading my promo Laugh

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:49 pm

Señor Six Fingers wrote:
Twisty wrote:

Well at least you're reading my promo Laugh

I always read promo's. Even yours. It is a struggle but needs must.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Sorry Twisty

Didnt See Your Message Before You Left As My Sort Of Niece And Nephew Arrived.

Not Doing Anything Tonight, Might Pop A Reply Up To Señor Six Fingers And Get A Mcdonalds Though

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:58 pm

Promo up Lexethy

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When Hero says, "Do you only enjoy the R sports?" I'm severely tempted to put "Even rimming?"

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:29 pm

Evening All

Señor Six Fingers, only you would find that a sport.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:31 pm

It's a good workout Nay...

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:35 pm

I'm sure it is, what with all the sit ups trying to find it.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:37 pm

Hope Lex or ED don't mind, but I've stuck up a reply to Cassius. Feel free to interrupt though [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Nice promo Teej Ok

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:45 pm

promo up any of my opponents can be on the tron.

opinions on it?

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Rimming

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:06 am

Promoupthoughtsthanks

Sent my Tree of 6WF Twist, not many changes from last month but will be interesting to see how my opinion goes against everyone elses.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:43 am

I liked it Marky, I've never seen a heel Adamson whilst I've been here and it's been a good change

Although on a side note how many bloody era's have we got going on now? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:47 am

Sent my tree Twist - not many changes from me. 2 on each tree

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:48 am

Thanks Marky.

Morning everyone. There is still time for those that want to send their Tree in.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:49 am

And thanks ED as well Ok

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:51 am

Morning!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:56 am

Beer!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:57 am

Beerseth

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:12 am

This is what I love about 6WF. Loads of unique individuals. Just read through the Tree emails and they hardly match up Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:14 am

Good luck Laugh

I'm in training until later this afternoon, so if anyone is thinking about jumping in on Teej and I then go ahead.

Really liked Max's promo. Clarissa is used brilliantly

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:20 am

Is there still time for me to submit a tree or I have I missed the boat Twist?

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:23 am

Morning

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:24 am

Cheers ED Ok

When Beery sent his original Tree it didn't really match up with what others put either. I am waiting for Destiny.....unless it is a complete shock choice then the Gold Rush winner should be a Level 1 (or more likely a Level 2)

There is still time Marshy, and it would be great if you could do it.

I am closing it at 12pm

Morning L to the e

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:26 am

how we all doin this fine ass morning?

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:31 am

Well I managed to get into work so that's a bonus.

What are you working on Lee?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:33 am

Sent!

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:35 am

I'm still dying. Really need to shift this cold.

I will be looking into changing the 2013 schedule today!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:35 am

alll sorts of things on the go at the minute

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:37 am

Does anyone fancy looking after a 6WF Twitter account?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:40 am

I'm still not sure these "All you can eat" breakfasts for £4 come under my plan for being healthy in 2013, but its still worth investigating Diva

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:42 am

Cheers Marshy.

Not on it Beer, sorry. Señor Six Fingers does a lot of Twittering.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:42 am

If no one else wants to do it (cos I am sure someone will) I can do it.

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:44 am

cos I know the likes of Uryu, Señor Six Fingers, Tooze, Amy Dave, Nay are on twitter. so if none of them want to do it. I will

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:46 am

I want someone i can trust, so that rules out Señor Six Fingers.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:49 am

Yeah, it is about time you pulled your finger out and did something useful Lee Wink

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:55 am

My twitter activity has been unsuccessful in recent days

Got majorly rejected yesterday

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:57 am

Sister?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:59 am

Non related girl. Asked her for her number. Got the reply, "I never have any credit!"

Probably would have been better if she'd just said no lol

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:01 am

You asked a random girl for her phone number over twitter?

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next