6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Dave who gives out the Born in Fire Programmes at the Door!

+23
DT
GDC
Cable
Gregers
Nay
Teej
CJ
Crimey
6WF Prime Minister
Toozey
Marky
kentyf1
Marsh
Mat
Lee
Olly
Saint
Kuinshi
Twisty
Dicey
Paul Mac
Electric Demon
6WF Admin
27 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Dave who gives out the Born in Fire Programmes at the Door! - Page 2 Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by Dave who gives out the Born in Fire Programmes at the Door!

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Right,

You lot know the rules....

No Spoilers.
No Bull Baiting.
No Praising Lex.
No Petting.
No Running Bombs.
No Letter Bombs.
No Touchy Touchy.

And yes, i'm STILL trying to think of something witty to go in here!

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Dave who gives out the Born in Fire Programmes at the Door! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Dave who gives out the Born in Fire Programmes at the Door!

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Disclaimer is class [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It was actually a tombstone from the top of an elimination pod through burning tables Mat, cmon.

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Dave who gives out the Born in Fire Programmes at the Door! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Dave who gives out the Born in Fire Programmes at the Door!

Post by Mat Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:07 pm

Ah shit yeah. Sorry about that JJ, didn't mean to do you a dis-service haha

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Mat,

Did you PM YI Man?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:12 pm

who was my mystery tag team partner?

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:13 pm

comment by villarule19 (U9395813)
posted Mar 3, 2008
mocking the writers get u no where peeper...i learnt that)

Life lesson from EZ Money Laugh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Oh shit no, will do that after I've wrote this match.

PM for you btw Beer

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:15 pm

EZ...what a legde.

Uryu your mystery partner was Finlay [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:16 pm

I'm reading just one random thread and it's proper hilarious. Almost every post is a gem

comment by WBA-River Ace (U9727970)
posted Mar 3, 2008
(River Ace calls RJ back)

River Ace-Randy Peeper suprise suprise your ignoring the fact i made your peeping a $$ give up last night.I dont blame you,if i was you i wouldnt want to face me either.I want to say good luck Thursday Peeper because if you keep that title im coming to take it.You can try to be funny and make all the fake videotapes you want but the videotape you should watch is the one where i dominate you last night

Ooo er

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:18 pm

River was a one, wasn't he?!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:21 pm

JJ wrote:EZ...what a legde.

Uryu your mystery partner was Finlay [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wow...thats suprising.

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:22 pm

28 hours, 38 mins....

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:24 pm

FINAL OF I'M A CELEBRITY GET ME OUT OF HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!

??

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Yes, pet.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Close....

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:27 pm

I hope that Pussycat Doll wins
I'm keen on her

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:29 pm

Saint, have you checked your tweets?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:30 pm

Euphemism?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Beery wrote:Saint, have you checked your tweets?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Saint wrote:
Beery wrote:Saint, have you checked your tweets?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BOOM!!!!!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Thnak you for introducing another way for me to put off doing my mountain of work!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Or even Thank you...

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Don't thank me. Thank Mr and Mrs Dexter Morgan.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:52 pm

When you say Mr and Mrs Dex, you do mean him and his sister right?

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Laugh

He had that look in his eye....

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:56 pm

A packet of sweets and a cheeky smile?

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Laugh

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:23 pm

And a very large overcoat

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:54 pm

My savebox is filling up with BIF matches....

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:57 pm

oooooooo er
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:58 pm

I'll keep a few in my savebox if you like Beer? Send them across mate Wink Laugh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:01 pm

The honour of being the man to post BIF is getting gradually outdone by my excitement.

Big year for me, posting Destiny and BIF!

Mat who?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:03 pm

#feedBeersego

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Post it early then
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Mat's just got better things to be doing in the early hours of the evening. He's out drinking and slipping girls the finger while you're busy formatting and pressing post.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Olly wrote:#feedBeersego
Apparently some people have called their kid hashtag. #poorkid

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:07 pm

Cassius Zhi wrote:Mat's just got better things to be doing in the early hours of the evening. He's out drinking and slipping girls the finger while you're busy formatting and pressing post.

Mat doesn't need wingmen anymore. #lad

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Afternoon guys! Smile How are we?

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Dicey wrote:Post it early then

Nope.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:09 pm

KENTY!!!!!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:09 pm

Beery wrote:

Nope.

Worth an effort Dicey - nice one.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:10 pm

Marshy wrote:
Olly wrote:#feedBeersego
Apparently some people have called their kid hashtag. #poorkid

I have seen worse

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:12 pm

Cassius Zhi wrote:
Beery wrote:

Nope.

7pm suits the majority and especially me.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:12 pm

BEER!!!

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:13 pm

How are you mate?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:13 pm

hi

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Just realised I'm going out on Friday night so will miss the show going up, it won't be the same reading it hungover in the morning

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Marshy wrote:Just realised I'm going out on Friday night so will miss the show going up, it won't be the same reading it hungover in the morning

Delay your departure!!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Marshy wrote:Just realised I'm going out on Friday night so will miss the show going up, it won't be the same reading it hungover in the morning

I have a Handball match Sad

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:17 pm

I'm fantastic! really good. How are you Beer?

Looking forward to Born In Fire, I'm sure you and Mat have been burning the midnight oil and then some!

kentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Beery wrote:
Cassius Zhi wrote:
Beery wrote:

Nope.

7pm suits the majority and especially me.

When did people say this, I missed that memo Laugh
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next