6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Dave who gives out the Born in Fire Programmes at the Door!

+23
DT
GDC
Cable
Gregers
Nay
Teej
CJ
Crimey
6WF Prime Minister
Toozey
Marky
kentyf1
Marsh
Mat
Lee
Olly
Saint
Kuinshi
Twisty
Dicey
Paul Mac
Electric Demon
6WF Admin
27 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Dave who gives out the Born in Fire Programmes at the Door! - Page 21 Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by Dave who gives out the Born in Fire Programmes at the Door!

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Right,

You lot know the rules....

No Spoilers.
No Bull Baiting.
No Praising Lex.
No Petting.
No Running Bombs.
No Letter Bombs.
No Touchy Touchy.

And yes, i'm STILL trying to think of something witty to go in here!

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Dave who gives out the Born in Fire Programmes at the Door! - Page 21 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Dave who gives out the Born in Fire Programmes at the Door!

Post by DT Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:28 am

Where's Roger Bentley?

DT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Dave who gives out the Born in Fire Programmes at the Door! - Page 21 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Dave who gives out the Born in Fire Programmes at the Door!

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:29 am

He'll be involved!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DT Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:32 am

Class.

He won't be though...I'm still not joining.

DT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:37 am

You'll break eventually!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:42 am

Quality card! Personally I think having the ascension roster come back to Lockdown is for the better good of everyone!

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by DT Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:47 am

Beery wrote:You'll break eventually!

Euphemism?

DT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:56 am

Olly wrote:Quality card! Personally I think having the ascension roster come back to Lockdown is for the better good of everyone!

Thanks mate. Mat and I were worried you wouldn't be onside with it.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:03 pm

Great card BeerMat.

Just to check, are the ladder match qualifiers standard matches? Or are they ladder related?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Standard matches mate.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:11 pm

does the winner pick which championship he will qualify for as in 6WF or TAW championship?

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:32 pm

No.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:53 pm

Beery wrote:No.

random draw at the ppv?

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:56 pm

Or is it just predecided?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:02 pm

Bull wrote:Or is it just predecided?

make them bob for apples!

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:09 pm

Beery wrote:
Olly wrote:Quality card! Personally I think having the ascension roster come back to Lockdown is for the better good of everyone!

Thanks mate. Mat and I were worried you wouldn't be onside with it.

Laugh

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:39 pm

Brilliant Laugh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Short promo up (done entirely on my phone), open to Steel to reply if he wants.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:44 pm

Wait and see.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:46 pm

Great promo, Marky.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Cheers. I'm almost convincing myself I won at BIF Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:59 pm

Laugh

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:22 pm

PM for TwisTy and Amy!

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:36 pm

Got it olly. I will promo with you in the week

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:36 pm

Twisty, you want me to send you a match?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Afternoon

How are we

Got called into work on a Saturday nightmare

Liked the promo marky I will respond to it either tonight or tommorow

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:47 pm

Beery wrote:Twisty, you want me to send you a match?

yeah sure. Am on phone at the mo so won't look at it until Monday, but send over whatever you need doing

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21