6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Chaos Results

2 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Chaos Results Empty 6WF Chaos Results

Post by Mat Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:15 pm

"Toxicity" by System of A Down blares out through the speakers and the crowd at the Manchester Evening News arena go wild as an extravagant display of pyrotechnics and strobe lighting explode at the top of the stage to mark the beginning of 6WF Chaos.

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman...good evening and welcome to 6WF CHAOS! I'm RJ and we are broadcasting to you tonight from the Manchester Evening News Arena! As ever, I'm joined by Michael Wire on commentary.

MW: Good evening RJ, and good evening to the millions of you tuned in to Eurosport watching this Pay Per View. What a show we have in store for you tonight.

RJ: All of the 6WF Titles are on the line tonight, including the Undisputed Title in a huge triple threat contest between Chris Patricks, Perfect Jack and of course the champ, Max Adamson.

MW: That's not the only triple threat match tonight, we also have three-way contests for both the tag belts and Cameron Faith's two championships.

RJ: That's not to mention the hardcore title being on the line and a big grudge match between Nemesis and Mr Kenty.

Various signs are shown around the arena:

"Steel pole on a steel pole match...pencil it in!"
"Happy birthday Saint"
"Are you ready for Chaos?"
"Jack is Perfect, Patricks rules, Adamson sucks"
"I have Faith in Cameron to get the job done"
"Mike Hill will teach Tom Ree a lesson!"
"We hate Kenty"

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Chaos Results Empty Re: 6WF Chaos Results

Post by Mat Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:16 pm

Earlier in the week

Jerry Schmendleberg is standing on a stage in the ball room in the Avenue Plaza hotel, there is a big banner behind him saying CONGRATULATIONS REUBEN and the proud father quietens the room

Jerry: Thank you all for coming to celebrate my Reuben’s Bar Mitzvah!

The room claps and Reuben stands up and waves…

Jerry: My little boy is finally a man and I am so proud of him, I just wish my Joany was here to see thi....

Just the “Pretty fly for a Rabbi” comes on and the room turns to see Jeb and Jacob Wolf standing at the back of the room with Jacob holding a boom box, before Jerry can speak the BPB higher up the music and start to make their way through the room, Jeb stops at a table with an old woman sitting at it and he starts to kiss the face off the struggling woman, the Boyz make their way to the stage and as Jacob puts the Boombox down Jeb spits the old woman’s false teeth in the air Triple H style making two kids at the front table sick, Jeb takes his place on stage with his brother…

Jacob/Jeb: HELLO REUBEN!

Jeb: Shalom Mother F**kers, we are the Boro Park…

Jeb/Jacob: BOYZ!!!!!

Jeb: We are the 6WF Tag Team Champions elect.

Jacob: The Jew Party Crew.

Jeb: And Reuben we came with a present just for you…

The Boyz point to the door as two (Pre War Machine beat down) Christy Mack looking girls walking in and sit either side of Reuben, they both kiss him before the kiss each other making the BPB high five each other and then force Jerry to as well

Jacob: They are my personal, Double D, big booty Bit*hes!

Jeb: You are very welcome my friend and you can have yourself a Nikki Minaj et trios later on and don’t you worry they are anything but gentile...if ya know what I mean!

Jacob: Big poppa gauche does…

The Boyz grab Jerry and start nuggying him…

Jeb: Right; we need to make a few changes here, Jerry!

Jerry: What do you mean changes? What the hell are you doing here?

Jacob: Jezza, easy, calm yourself my little meschugena , didn’t you get the memo?

Jerry: What memo? Who are you?

Jeb: We’re the Boro Park Boyz, Jerry! Come on, we’re the biggest thing to come out of America since childhood obesity!

Jacob: Listen, we can sort this…. It’s quite simple….you’re in our space…

Jerry: What?

Reuben: Daddy, who are these men?

Jeb takes a bottle of WKD from his back pocket and hands it to Reuben…

Jeb: Here you go kid, knock yourself out!

Jerry snatches the bottle as Reuben goes to take a swig….

Jerry: This is completely obsurd. This is my boys Bah Mitzvah and you amoretz come here like a couple of beheymes trying to take it over. Now I’m warning you, either you get out now or your gonna feel my fist right in your kishka!

Jacob and Jeb back off…

Jacob: Jezza, ain’t no need for you to plotz, there’s been a misunderstanding is all! There’s obviously been some confusion, they’ve double booked you, it happens, and it’s not your fault…

Jeb: See, we booked this room for our title celebration…

Jerry: What title celebration?!? WHO ARE YOU!?

Jerry raises his voice, drawing the attention of his friends and family…

Jacob: We told you…

Jerry: THE BORO PARK BOYZ! I KNOW!

Jacob/Jeb: Now he gets it!

The boys high five as Jerry gets increasingly angry as the crowd behind him increases. Jacob and Jeb are in the middle of an elaborate handshake when Jerry grabs Jacob across the shoulder…

Jerry: Now you listen to me you little punk. I’m giving you 10 seconds to take your friend or brother here, your crates of WKD and your stupid handshake and get out of my boys Bah Mitzvah or I’m gonna call the cops, you here me?

Crowd: JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

Jerry: Get your tuches out of my Bah Mitzvah now!!!

Jerry and a few of his relatives grab the Boyz and start marching them to the door…

Jeb: You are lucky Tobias isn’t here or all your wives would have more gold in them than your grandparents on the way to Auschwitz…

The Boyz get turffed out and their Boombox goes sailing over their heads as the ballroom doors get locked…

Jacob: This place is full of putz anyway!

Jeb: What do we do know broheim.

Jacob: I hear theirs a wedding in the Park House Hotel down the street.

Jeb: Lead the way Moses.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:17 pm

*Dylan and Kage walk into the arena, title belts around their waists as they drag in their suitcases. Everyone notes how quiet the pair are as they pass with stoic looks. A cameraman accidentally bumps into them and without a second thought Kage punches him in the stomach and doubling him over as he doesn't lose a step walking alongside Dylan. They enter their locker room as co-workers attend to the cameraman who is starting to cough up blood.

The champions slam the door behind them and stare at each other. The time for words was over long ago as they nod and start taking their belts off. They start with simple training, push ups and practising kicks. They both soon stop and set up heavy bags, Dylan hitting his with several quick strikes as Kage proceeds to break his with three powerful strikes. As Kage sets up another he spots an image of Jeb and Jacob on it and shakes his head before breaking through the heavy bag in one punch and smiling as he heads to the sink, soaking his hands in ice water. Dylan was still kicking away at the image on his heavy bag, that of the Parasite Killers holding the title belts and smiling confidently. As Dylan kicks and throws clubbing forearms all around the bag Kage taps his shoulder and blocks an instinctual punch with his palm as Dylan spins around. Kage points out that the heavy bag he was hitting was getting very thin, threads were on the ground and it looked ready to burst on the next hit. The image of the Parasite Killers on it was worn and fading yet to Dylan it was never any clearer and pristine, it sickened him.

The brothers examine each others handiwork and share a smile with each other.

KA: Children need to be put in their place.

DA: Elderly relics need to fade away.

Both: Truth and Justice, the right way, the only sensible way to go.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:24 pm

*Jack Reynolds is backstage...

Jack Reynolds: My guests at this time...The Parasite Killers!

*The crowd pop as Fanatic and McManus walk into picture.

Jack Reynolds: Guys you find yourself up against both Truth & Justice and The Boro Park Boyz tonight, how are you feeling?

James McManus: As champions, we'd be feeling a bit cautious. But as the challengers, it is a situation that plays right into our hands. We don't need to pin Dylan or Kage, although that would be nice. They don't even have to be in the ring for us to win the match, and reclaim what is rightfully ours...the tag team titles!

Jack Reynolds: You mention not being the champions anymore, how does that feel?

James McManus: Not great Jack, as you may well have guessed. But hopefully we don't need to experience that for too long, by winning back the titles tonight. We need to win back these titles. Not for just for me and The Fanatic, but for 6WF as a whole. This company should not be represented by pathological liars like Truth and Justice, who preach all the right things but then break every rule they supposedly live by.

Nor should this company be represented by a joke act like Boro Park Boyz, who have somehow wrangled their way into this match simply by costing us our first shot at reclaiming the belts. They caught us off guard on this occasion, they won't be so lucky tonight. You have been warned, The Parasite Killers are going to kick some ass tonight, and reclaim our titles.

*McManus walks off, Fanatic stands and glares at Reynolds for a moment before following McManus.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:26 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Chaos and we start the night as we mean to go on, with a tag team title match.

MW: A triple threat match that sees the champs up against the team they defeated at the last Pay Per View, and a new team who debuted only two weeks ago.

RJ: It's a hell of a way to start the show, these triple threat tag matches can get chaotic very quickly.

MW: I'm not really sure who the stipulation suits best, perhaps the Boro Park Boyz with Tobias Gold at ringside.

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman, the following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF TAG TEAM TITLES!

Introducing the first challengers... at a combined weight of 442lbs... the team of The Fanatic and James McManus...the Parasite Killers!

"Sad but true" blares out through the speakers and James McManus strides out onto the stage, flanked by The Fanatic. The duo pace down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. McManus climbs up the steel steps and then into the ring, while Fanatic clambers in over the top rope.

MW: These two have been in a bit of a lull since losing the belts and I just can't see them regaining them here.

RJ: What do you mean in a lull? They were about to win back the titles when the BPB got involved.

Mike Bird: Introducing the second challengers...from Borough Park, New York...accompanied by Tobais Gold...at a combined weight of 340lbs...the team of Jacob and Jeb Wolf...The Boro Park Boyz!

"Pretty fly for a Rabbi" blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Jacob Wolf steps out onto the stage, closely followed by his brother Jebediah, and then Tobias Gold. They walk down the ramp with the star of David around their necks, shaking their heads at the fans booing. Jacob then steps onto the ring apron, climbing to the top rope and holding the star above his head and praying while Jeb rolls into the ring.

RJ: An impressive start to their careers, brutally interfering in that tag title rematch and then a debut win for Jacob Wolf against Dylan Armstrong last week.

MW: These two, with Gold at their side, have the potential to cause complete havoc...starting tonight.

Mike Bird: And finally...they are the reigning and defending 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS... at a combined weight of 560lbs...the team of Dylan and Kage Armstrong...Truth & Justice!

‘Three Hammers’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo as the tag team champions Truth and Justice walk out stoically. Dylan Armstrong has his title wrapped around his waist whilst Kage’s is over his shoulder. They walk down the ramp ignoring the booing fans around them.

MW: It took these guys a long time to prize these titles from the waists of The Parasite Killers, but it's one tough test to start with.

RJ: Often, it's easier being the team pursuing the champs than being the champs. Now the two brothers have a target on their backs.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start the match off, and DTA starts off for the champs with Jacob Wolf starting up for the BPB and Fanatic for the former champs. Wolf and DTA converge of The Fanatic, he smirks. Jacob Wolf throws a punch, Fanatic blocks it and then knocks Jacob Wolf down with a huge right-hand of his own.

Fanatic then pulls DTA in, he fires in a couple of firm European Uppercuts to the chin and then Irish whips Dylan Armstrong across the ring. Fanatic bench presses DTA into the air and then drives his knees up into the abdomen of DTA. He gets to his feet, clutching at his waist and Fanatic quickly connects with a powerslam.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

DTA kicks out, Fanatic drags him to his feet only for Jacob Wolf to run in and dropkick Fanatic, sending him into DTA. Wolf runs past the grounded Fanatic to send DTA down to the outside with a clothesline. Fanatic is up, Wolf ducks a clothesline from the big man and then grabs him by the waist, before hitting a German suplex into a pin attempt.

MW: Wolf snuck in there and taken the initiative early on in this match, that's what we've come to expect from the BPB in their short time in 6WF.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Fanatic forces the shoulder up, Wolf gets to his feet and then drops a couple of hard knees down into the head of Fanatic. Wolf then makes the tag to his brother, who goes to the top rope. Jacob Wolf lifts Fanatic up into an elevated atomic drop, he stumbles forward straight into a flying double knee face-breaker from Jeb Wolf. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

Jeb Wolf gets to his feet, he quickly runs to the apron and dropkicks Kage Armstrong down to the outside, sending him down into DTA who had just stirred. Fanatic is up on his feet, Jeb Wolf knocks him down with a spinning heel kick. Fanatic stumbles up, Wolf kicks him in the gut and then nails a running bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Fanatic kicks out, Jeb Wolf tags in his brother. Jacob picks up The Fanatic, dropping him with a backbreaker which sends Fanatic straight into a superkick from Jeb Wolf. He leaves the ring as Jacob makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

RJ: The BPB are totally dominating the early throes of this match-up.

Jacbo Wolf stands waiting for Fanatic to rise, he then runs in and knocks Fanatic down with a flying lariat. Fanatic stirs up and Wolf then connects with a running smash elbow. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Fanatic again kicks out, Jacob Wolf drags up Fanatic and hits a spinning shoot kick to the stomach, followed by a running knee to the head. Jacob Wolf then tags out to Jeb, who springs onto the top rope...

RJ: DDT!

MW: What a move by Jeb Wolf!

Ref: 1......................2...............Kick out!

Jeb Wolf gets to his feet, he goes for a springboard moonsault...

RJ: Knees to the gut!

MW: One high-flying move too many. That could be the opening Fanatic needs...

Fanatic gets to his feet, he stumbles towards the corner and manages to make the tag to McManus. He tries to step into the ring but Tobias Gold grabs a hold of McManus' foot to try and stop him entering the ring.

McManus tries to free his boot as Jeb Wolf gets to his feet, he runs towards McManus but he frees his boot just in time. McManus then pulls Wolf down throat-first across the top rope. He stumbles back, McManus steps into the ring and knocks Wolf down with a running elbow to the head. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Jeb Wolf kicks out, McManus applies an armbar. Wolf gets to his feet, McManus knocks him down with a short-arm clothesline. Wolf rolls to his feet, McManus boots him in the gut and then drops him to the canvas with a powerbomb. McManus makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

MW: Now The Parasite Killers taking charge of this match.

McManus rolls up to his feet, he drags up Wolf and then kicks him in the stomach before throwing him down with a snap suplex. Wolf rolls to his feet, McManus goes for an Irish whip but Wolf reverses the momentum and sends McManus into the corner. Wolf runs in but McManus hits a flapjack, however Jacob Wolf blind tags.

He climbs to the top rope but McManus scoops him onto his shoulders and then nails a Samoan Drop. McManus makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Jacob Wolf powers the shoulder up. James McManus allows him to his feet, before hitting a scoop slam. McManus steps back into the corner, Wolf gets to his knees and McManus runs in, nailing a knee trembler. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2...................Kick out!

James McManus drags up Wolf, he throws him into the ropes and Wolf goes for a hurricanrana, but McManus counters with a backbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2..................DTA breaks the pinfall!

RJ: Good timing from the tag champions, The Parasite Killers were showing the kind of form that won them the belts.

MW: That's why they're the champs 'Arj!

Fanatic steps into the ring to try and take on DTA, but Kage cuts him off with a huge spear! He starts pummeling down on the head of Fanatic before pushing him out under the bottom rope to the outside. Kage waits on the outside as DTA starts working over James McManus.

DTA locks in an armbar. He lifts up McManus and takes him down with an arm drag. McManus rolls to his feet, he throws a wild clothesline that DTA easily ducks. He then nails a chopblock to the knee, before drilling McManus with a superkick into the chin. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Dylan Armstrong lifts up McManus, before hitting a couple of backfist strikes to the head of the former tag champion. DTA then tags in Kage, who drags McManus back from the corner. he hits an atomic drop, as DTA then runs in and hits a Dragon Whip kick to the head of McManus. Kage then hooks the leg.

Kage Armstrong leans over, grabbing McManus by the head and lifting him to a vertical base. He then hits a big headbutt, and McManus falls into the ropes. Kage quickly whips him across the ring, hitting a gorilla press slam on the rebound. McManus stumbles to his feet, Kage Armstrong hits him with a sidewalk slam. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

McManus forces the shoulder up, Kage Armstrong quickly lifts him up and hits three stiff European Uppercuts that send McManus staggering backwards. Armstrong hauls him in close before throwing him down to the mat with a suplex. McManus rolls up, straight into a brogue kick from Kage Armstrong. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

MW: Truth and Justice handing out some punishment now!

Kage tags out to DTA, he climbs to the top rope as Kage Armstrong drives McManus down into the canvas with a powerslam. DTA then leaps off the top rope, hitting a leg drop down across the throat. Cover.

RJ: What a fantastic match this has been!

Dylan Armstrong drags up McManus, he goes for The Realisation but McManus blocks, he then counters with a Northern Lights suplex into the pinfall.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

McManus gets up to his feet, he drags up DTA before kicking him in the stomach...

MW: MK Ultra II!

RJ: McManus back into this one out of nowhere, that could win it!

Ref: 1..................2.....................Jacob Wolf breaks the pinfall!

Jacob quickly lifts up McManus, he kicks the former tag champion in the gut...

RJ: Jacob's Ladder!

MW: New champs! BPB are going to win the belts in their first match!

Ref: 1.....................2....................Kage Armstrong breaks the pin!

RJ: This has descend into total chaos!

Kage Armstrong drags up Jacob Wolf and sets up for the Court Ordered , only for Jeb Wolf to pull Jacob Wolf down off the back of Kage. The duo then fire off a series of punches to Armstrong, before hitting a double clothesline that sends Kage Armstrong down to the outside.

Jeb Wolf then bounces off the ropes, leaping over the top rope and taking out Kage Armstrong with a suicide dive. Jeb Wolf then sees Fanatic on his feet, he runs and leaps onto the steel steps and then dives at Fanatic...

MW: Bankingsteiner!

RJ: POWERBOMB!

MW: What a counter!

In the ring, Jacob Wolf picks up DTA. He goes for an Irish whip, sending DTA towards the ropes. Fanatic is on the apron, but DTA leaps to his feet to knock Fanatic down with a dropkick.

Wolf runs in, he hits a vicious kick to the gut of DTA on the floor. He then drags up DTA, setting up for Jacob's Ladder but DTA counters with a back body drop. Dylan Armstrong then connects with his trademark dropkick combination. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2....................Kick out!

Jacob Wolf powers the shoulder up. DTA is stood over him, when McManus gets to his feet and runs at DTA, taking him down with a bulldog. McManus quickly lifts up Jacob Wolf and fires him into the corner.

McManus sprints in and connects with a big boot to the head. McManus lifts Wolf up to his feet, he then climbs to the top rope...

RJ: SUPERPLEX!

Ref: 1...........................2......................................Kick out!

MW: SO close!

Wolf just about gets the shoulder up. McManus gets to his feet, and returns to the top rope. He steadies himself...

RJ: We don't see McManus up here too often...

MW: Frog Splash!

McManus is about to cover, only for DTA to pick him up...

RJ: OPEN MIND!

Ref: 1.....................................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: They've done it!

MW: They've retained the titles, what a first defence for Truth and Justice!

RJ: A real tough test for these two but DTA managed to swoop in and win it for his team!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the winners of this match by way of PINFALL and STILLL 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS...TRUTH AND JUSTICE!

Dylan Armstrong gets to his feet, he quickly rolls out of the ring to grab the belts and help up Kage as Tobias Gold rolls into the ring, looking down at the tag champions who are smirking.

MW: They may have got the win, but the BPB weren't pinned, and I'm not sure we'll see the last of these two teams facing off.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:32 pm

*Jack Reynolds is stood backstage with Tom Ree, he has the Hardcore title over his shoulder.*

JR: I'm here with Hardcore Champion Tom Ree, just moments before your match with Mike Hill for the title, any thoughts?

TR: I think it is time for a lesson. Etymology. To those of you in my audience and watching on the small screen who struggle with the English language, this means studying the origin of a word and its development. Today's word is chaos. Would you believe it is as old as the 14th century. It comes from Old French and meant a gaping void. This was also in Latin and Greek languages in the 15th century although the Greek spelt it k-h-a-o-s. By the sixteenth century, the English had begun to use the word to describe utter confusion, closely resembling what it means today. 

See words all come from somewhere and reach their point today, however it doesn't necessarily go in a straight line. There is always a story, a trail that you may not have expected or even understood, but it has helped mould the word into what it is today. We are the same as humans. In 5 years the wrestler I am may in no way resemble me today but it is always important to remember my story. Remembering how I am today will always be part of what makes me what I become. And today I am the best hardcore wrestler this company has to offer. Today, I will show you I am just a level above and beyond. Today, you will witness the personification of excellence. Today, you will believe. Today, you will learn. First came Logan Kincade, he was taken advantage of. Next came The Saint, he was sent to early retirement. Now is Mike Hill, he will be taught the most important lesson of all, that Mike Hill is nothing, that I'm Hardcore Champion and will be until I dismiss this title reign to take myself to a higher education. Goodbye Jack.

*Tom Ree walks off leaving Jack Reynolds.*

JR: Back to ringside.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:32 pm

Match 2
6WF Hardcore Championship
Tom Ree © vs Mike Hill

RJ: Hardcore championship time now. Tom Ree puts the title on the line against former Hardcore champion himself Mike Hill.

MW: Very much a battle of the old school versus the new.

RJ: Literally in the case of former teacher Tom Ree.

‘Successful’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo as Tom Ree steps out, the Hardcore Championship over his shoulder. He is wearing a shirt and tie and rips them off on the way down the ramp before throwing them down. He gets to the ring and walks up the steps, steps through the ropes into the ring and then raises the championship in the air.

RJ: Tom Ree has been very successful since his debt here in 6WF, as Hardcore champion he has been untouchable.

MW: He completely destroyed The Saint, causing the legend to retire in his last defence.

RJ: At Survival he didn’t win but he certainly showed he was capable of hanging with the best in the main event.

‘Next Big Thing’ booms out and the crowd cheer, Mike Hill steps out onto the stage and raises his arms in the air. He sprints down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans before sliding under the bottom rope. He bounces off of the ropes and then jumps up to the middle rope, flips back down and points at Tom Ree before smirking.

RJ: Mike Hill is a veteran of the business, he overcame Tom Ree as part of Team Patricks at Survival so will be feeling confident at taking the title off of Ree tonight.

A: This match is scheduled for one fall and is contested under Hardcore Rules and is for the HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Crowd: YEAAAHHH!!

A: The champion, standing at 6 foot 5, weighing 295 pounds….he is the 6WF Hardcore Champion…..TOM REEEEEEEEEE!

Crowd: BOOOOOO!

A: The challenger, standing at 5 foot 10, weighing at 220 pounds….MIIIIIKE HIIIILLLLL!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The match starts and Mike Hill ducks underneath a clothesline attempt from Tom Ree, he runs at the ropes, jumps, springboards off of the ropes and catches Ree with a moonsault.

RJ: Fantastic quick start.

Mike Hill kicks Tom Ree hard in the chest and then swings with a boot at the side of his head, Ree pulls his head down, and then takes Mike Hill down by grabbing his legs and taking him down. Tom Ree rolls out of the ring and then looks under the ring and pulls out a kendo stick, then a steel chair and then a table. He throws the chair in the ring, slides the table in and then rolls in holding the kendo stick.

MW: Tom Ree showing that he has embraced the hardcore here in 6WF.

CRACK!

Tom Ree swings and connects with the kendo stick to Mike Hill’s chest leaving a horrible red mark on his chest. He then smacks it over the top of his head, splitting the kendo stick. Tom Ree drops and covers.

1…………2kick out!

RJ: Mike Hill was really punished with that stick, a lesser man would have just taken the pin and gone home early!

Mike Hill rolls over and uses the ropes to get up, Tom Ree picks up the chair and swings it at Mike Hill but the veteran connects with a dropkick, sending the chair into Tom Ree’s face. The champion flops down and then Mike Hill runs to the ropes, jumps to the top rope and then flies off with a senton…he connects!

1………..2kick out!

MW: Really open start.

Mike Hill lifts the table up and rests it in the corner, Tom Ree starts getting up and Mike Hill grabs him, he tries to throw him into the table but Tom Ree stops him. He turns and connects with a jab to the throat and then hits a DDT.

RJ: Who knows who will win here?

Tom Ree starts stomping hard on Mike Hill before lifting him up, whips him into the corner and then follows going for a clothesline. Mike Hill moves quickly out of the way and then hits a backstabber. Mike quickly covers.

1…kick out!

Tom Ree pushes Hill away quickly, he rolls over, picks up the steel chair and then drives it into the ribs of Mike Hill, smacks it over his back and then drops it, grabs Hill and hits him with a gutwrench suplex onto the steel chair.

1………..2……….kick out!

MW: Fantastic wrestling from Tom Ree.

Tom Ree smacks the mat in frustration, gets back to his feet and then slides out of the ring. He starts looking under the ring for weapons, he pulls out a dustbin and then his classic briefcase. A big smile on his face, he puts it down on the apron.

RJ: FLYING MIKE HILL!

Mike Hill comes flying over the top rope and takes Tom Ree out. The crowd give a big cheer, Mike Hill jumps up onto the announcers’ table and raises his arms in the air. Mike Hill dives off of the table with a crazy 450 splash and then picks up the dustbin. He throws it into the ring, he lifts Ree up and rolls him into the ring.

MW: Tom Ree has got to regain control of this match.

Mike Hill whips Tom Ree into the ropes and when he comes running back, Mike grabs him and hits him with an overhead belly to belly suplex and Tom Ree lands hard on the dustbin which collapses. Mike Hill picks up the kendo stick, which is split down the middle. He grabs it and hooks it under the chin of Tom Ree and locks in the cross-face with the kendo stick.

RJ: Mike Hill is really hurting Tom Ree here! All totally legal! Tom Ree could tap!

Tom Ree is really struggling, he grabs the ropes but the referee keeps telling him that there is no rope-break. Tom keeps shouting, Mike Hill keeps pulling.

CRRR---ACK!

RJ: The stick has broken! The move is broken!

Tom Ree gets a big break as the kendo stick breaks, causing Mike Hill to drop the submission move. Tom rolls out of the ring and Mike Hill throws the stick away, he jumps up onto the top rope and dives out of the ring but Tom Ree moves out of the way and then Mike Hill smashes off of the fan barrier.

MW: Big mistake from Mike Hill there!

Tom Ree grabs Mike Hill and whips him hard into the steel steps, Mike Hill goes smashing into the steps and then flipping over them. He lifts Mike Hill up and then smashes his head off of the step and rolls him into the ring. Tom Ree follows him into the ring and as Mike Hill groggily gets up Tom Ree lifts the steel chair and then runs, smashing it into the face of Mike Hill.

1…………2.kick out!

Tom Ree shouts at the referee about how he is counting.

MW: Maybe Tom Ree should teach this referee to count to three!

Tom Ree gets up and he picks up his briefcase.

RJ: What does Tom Ree have in there?

Ree opens up the briefcase and suddenly loads of small metal things start falling out. He empties the briefcase and the camera zooms in.

MW: THUMB TACKS!

RJ: Perhaps the most iconic feature of hardcore matches.

Tom Ree urges Mike Hill to groggily get up, the former Hardcore champion starts pushing himself up. He stumbles towards Tom Ree.

MW: THE LAST LESSON!

RJ: ON THE TACKS! MY GOD!

1……………2………………3!

DING! DING! DING!

A: The winner of this match and STILL Hardcore Champion……..TOOOOMMMM REEEEEEEEEE!!!

RJ: What a match, Mike Hill put it on the line but came up short.

MW: Tom Ree’s domination as Hardcore Champion continues. I think he could be champion for a long, long time yet.

‘Successful’ plays out and Tom Ree is handed his championship belt. He walks down the ramp celebrating. He raises the title in the air on the stage before going backstage. Meanwhile Mike Hill is being checked on in the ring by the referee. Mike Hill has thumb tacks embedded into different parts of his body.

RJ: That move was really brutal. I imag—WHAT?

The lights suddenly switch off, and static comes on the big screen.

??: Some of us……some of us……..some of us……..some of us…….

The static fades and the lights come back on showing Clarke James staring into the camera. Cassius Zhi is next to him. A message appears on the screen beneath them:

The Following Broadcast was paid for by the #someofus Campaign

CJ: Some of us know how to win matches and avoid getting smashed into thumb tacks.

RJ: What the hell is happening? Why are Clarke James and Cassius Zhi on the screen?

CJ: Some of us aren’t desperate enough to be in any kind of match, losing every week to try and stay relevant.

Crowd: BOOOOO!

CJ: Some of us are smart enough to pre-tape messages so as to distract idiots.

RJ: WHAT?

Suddenly the screen switches off, Mike Hill is then attacked in the ring. Clarke James grabs Mike Hill and throws him into the corner, Mike Hill groggily stumbles forward and Cassius Zhi hits him with a thunderous Shockwave, before he can fall to the mat…

MW: FAITHLESS!

RJ: Mike Hill has been brutalised!

MW: Some of us love it!

RJ: Don’t buy into this Michael, I don’t think they’re looking for allies. They’re after destruction and causing pain. These two are better than this. Why would they be teaming up?

MW: I don’t know, but they are going to be a force to be reckoned with!

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:48 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, earlier in the week, I had the opportunity to catch up with double champion and Fight for The Right Holder Cameron Faith, and he certainly had plenty to say for himself.

MW: The kid doesn't know when to shut his damn mouth, that's what has got him in this predicament tonight.

RJ: Anyway, let's see what he had to say...

*The crowd erupt as ”I Fought The Law” blasts out and Cameron Faith steps onto the stage, Freeweight Title over one shoulder, European Belt over the other while carrying the Fight for the Right briefcase. Cameron pauses at the top of the ramp as pyros go off around him before walking towards the ring slapping hands with fans. He climbs into the ring and shakes RJ’s hand as the crowd chant Faiths name*

RJ: Cameron, at Chaos you have to defend both your titles against two of the toughest men in 6WF, Logan Kincade and Crime Lord. You are out sized, out muscled and with a huge target on your back, you got a game plan?

CF: Game Plan? Yeah win! What other game plan is there RJ? You can’t prepare for a match like this, the odds are well and truly stacked against me. Triple threat matches are notoriously unpredictable and I am about to face two the most dominant figures in this company and I don’t even need to be beaten to lose my titles.

Hell I have seen men run at the thought having to face Crime Lord or Logan one vs one let alone put their title up against both of them at the same time. That’s what makes Cameron Faith a great champion though, because it don’t matter who they throw in front of me I always find a way to win.
So yes RJ, they may have a size advantage, a power advantage but I’m the one that’s held this Freeweight Title for 497 days, I’m the one with the heart of a champion.

*Cameron pats both titles as the crowd erupt*

RJ: Aren’t you a little annoyed at the way Logan Kincade interrupted what was turning out to be one hell of a match at lockdown and forced his way into this match?

CF: Look Logan did what he had to do, and if he wants me to embarrass him like when I beat him for this briefcase then that’s fine by me, that’s his choice. As for the match of Lockdown, yeah that was shaping up to be a classic but simply it was only ever gonna end one way, with another Cameron Faith victory over the fading legend that is Crime Lord.

It’s a shame that given the glittering career Crime Lords had his legacy will always be tainted by his failure to win that grand slam thanks to Cameron Faith.

Crowd: FAITH, FAITH, FAITH

RJ: Speaking of that briefcase and triple threat matches, many are predicting Chaos as the night you cash in that contract.

CF: Come on RJ, you really think I’m gonna tell you when I plan on cashing this contract in? All you need to know is that I have been reviewing the small print on the contract and that there ain’t no expiry on it.

*Cameron grins at RJ*

CF: I could cash it in at Chaos, I could hold onto it and guarantee me a Born in Fire main event. The only thing that matters is that whoever wins that match at Chaos knows that I am always around.

Whether or not I choose to cash in that contract it doesn’t change the fact that I am leaving Chaos as the current, reigning, defending, undisputed Freeweight and European champion.

Believe that!!!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:07 am

*Jack Reynolds is backstage...

JR: Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time...Crime Lord!

*The crowd boo as Crime Lord walks into picture...

JR: So, Crime Lord...

*Crime Lord snatches the mic from Reynolds.

Crime Lord: Give me the mic Reynolds, shut your mouth and stand there without creeping out everyone at home with that weird stare you do at the camera. You were going to ask me about what Cameron Faith said, and I tell you what, I'm sick of seeing that interview over and over again.

That little shit had the nerve to call me a has-been. You want to call ME a has-been Faith? You...you're a never-will-be Faith. You don't have the balls to use that briefcase the way I did. You don't have the guts to take a risk to become the best. You've found your level, the forgotten man, the middle of the card fighter. You'll never be the main event, you'll never be the attraction. You'll always be little old Nay Bother. Don't worry about it, I'll be the guy to open the card, I'll warm the crowd up for you. That's what you're like and that's what you'll always be. You don't have the strength to grab life by the throat and beat it into submission. To get ahead in this business you have to be ruthless and you're simply not. You're pathetic. You take more pride and losing valiantly than you do in winning.

The only reason you've held that title so long is because nobody important could be bothered to take it from you. Unfortunately for you...things change! I am here to take that title from you, I am here to beat you into a pulp. I am here to complete the Grand Slam. I will take both the titles from you. And then I'll throw you to Logan Kincade and allow that disturbed son of a bitch to take apart what's left.

You're about to get your worst nightmare Faith, are you ready?

*Crime Lord is about to walk off, when Logan Kincade walks into picture. He doesn't say anything, and nor does Crime Lord, with the duo simply staring each other down as Chaos goes to an advert

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:17 am

RJ: The title action just continues to flow here at 6WF Chaos...

MW: And up next, it's more triple threat action for you!

RJ: One of the most anticipated matches of the night. Cameron Faith has it all to lose in this match, his record-breaking reign as Freeweight champion, and also European Champ, is under threat tonight.

MW: He's up against Crime Lord, who he fluked a win over at our last Pay Per View. And after last week's Lockdown, Logan Kincade is in the mix.

RJ: Although both of the title belts are on the line in this match-up, it's a match with only one pinfall.

Mike Bird: Ladies and gentleman...introducing the first challenger...he hails from Liverpool and weighs 252lbs...LOGAN KINCADE!

‘DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED’ The crowd explode into a chorus of boos and jeers as Logan Kincade steps out onto the stage. He storms down the ramp, sliding into the ring...

MW: Logan Kincade got tired of being ignored, and who can blame him for that?

RJ: That gave him no right to get involved in last week's Main Event, he wasn't a part of that match or a part of this feud.

Mike Bird: And introducing the 2nd challenger... the challenger...he hails from Lancaster, England and weighs in at 325lbs...CRIME LORD!

‘Rain Wizard’ blasts out and the crowd boo loudly as Crime Lord saunters out from the back, he ignores the crowd as he strides down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope into the ring. He flexes his muscles in the ring and glares down the ramp, before staring at Logan.

RJ: I'm surprised you were so pleased by that interference last week, Kincade may well have cost Crime Lord those titles.

MW: Well he's got another chance, and Logan is in the mix now, so it makes this match even better. I'm not complaining.

Mike Bird: And now...he hails from Glasgow, Scotland and weighs in at 220lbs...the reigning and defending 6WF EUROPEAN AND FREEWEIGHT CHAMPION...CAMERON FAITH!

‘I Fought the Law’ blasts out and the crowd continue cheering as Cameron Faith steps out. He has the European Title over one shoulder, the freeweight title on the other while also carrying the Fight for The Right briefcase. He storms down the ramp as the crowd chant his name, stepping through the ropes into the ring.

MW: Here he is, the luckiest man in 6WF.

RJ: I think you mean, the most decorated man in 6WF. But one hell of a test for him tonight, I will say that.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start the match off, Faith looks around the ring for a moment, staring at Kincade and Crime Lord. Faith steps forward, Logan Kincade locks up with Faith. Faith applies a side headlock, Kincade goes for a belly to back suplex only for Faith to land on his feet behind Logan.

He kicks Logan in the back of his right knee, before bouncing off the ropes and nailing a running one-handed bulldog. He quickly hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Logan powers the shoulder up. Cameron Faith lifts up Logan, throwing him down to the ring with a suplex. Faith then runs off the ropes towards Logan, only for Crime Lord to cut him off with a big boot to the skull.

RJ: That's the danger for Faith, he has two very able competitors to cope with.

Faith stumbles up to his feet, Crime Lord kicks him in the stomach and then throws the double champion down into the canvas with a Fisherman suplexx, bridging over into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Faith drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Crime Lord stomps away on the head of the double champion, before lifting him to his feet. He Irish whips Faith across the ring before lifting Faith into the air and nailing him with a side-slam backbreaker.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Logan is on his feet, he looks at Crime Lord and the duo nod at each other. Logan and Crime Lord then proceed to hit punch after punch, like a tennis rally sending Faith back and forth between them, before Logan drops Faith with a superkick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

MW: It will be interesting to see how long this partnership lasts.

Logan rolls away, Crime Lord drags up Cameron Faith, hitting a couple of big forearm smashes to the head. Faith falls into the ropes, Crime Lord whips him out across the ring and then connects with a firm STO, smashing the back of the double champion's head into the canvas. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

This time Crime Lord rolls away, allowing Kincade to take over. He stomps away on the head of Faith repeatedly until the ref steps in. Kincade nods and smirks sarcastically, before placing his boot across the throat of Logan and choking him until just before the 5 count. Logan picks up Faith, he holds him by the throat by shoving Faith into the corner.

Logan runs in, hitting a high angled dropkick. Faith stumbles out of the corner, walking straight into a running crossbody block from Kincade. He makes the cover.

RJ: It's going ok so far, and that isn't good for Faith.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Crime Lord takes over, he picks up Faith in an armbar hold only to knock him down with a short-arm clothesline. Faith rolls to his feet, and Logan hits a clothesline of his own on Faith. Again the double champ gets to his feet, this time Crime Lord hits a clothesline.

MW: They're having a bit of a contest here.

Logan drags up Faith, he hits a big clothesline. Crime Lord smiles, stepping back to the corner, waiting for Faith to rise and hitting another clothesline. Faith stumbles up, swaying on the spot, Logan hits another clothesline but this time Crime Lord steps in, running in and taking down Logan with a clothesline!

RJ: Crime Lord was the first to snap!

He quickly drags Kincade to the corner, where he starts piling punches down into the head of the former Hardcore champion until the referee steps in to drag Crime Lord away. He takes a couple of steps back before running in, hitting a facewash kick on Kincade.

Crime Lord drags Logan slightly away from the turnbuckles, before going up to the top rope...

RJ: Vader bomb!

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Crime Lord is up to his feet, he then lifts Logan up and holds him in the suplex position. This time there is no fighting back from the former Hardcore champion as Crime Lord then drops him to the canvas. Kincade staggers up...

MW: Big boot!

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Kincade again gets the shoulder up, Crime Lord lifts him up to his feet and hits a couple of punches to the face followed by a boot to the gut. He then lifts Kincade into the air... RJ: Powerbomb!

MW: Crime Lord is pulling out all the stops here!

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Kincade again forces the shoulder, Crime Lord drags Logan up to his feet and Irish whips him across the ring, only for Logan to leap into the air and take Crime Lord down with a big crossbody block. Crime Lord stumbles up, Kincade knocks him down with a flying forearm smash. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up, Kincade places Crimey into a front facelock. The former world champion is up to his feet and Kincade reels off a series of huge elbows up into the grill of Crime Lord who staggers back towards the corner. Kincade steps onto the apron and runs along it, hitting a big punch to the side of the head.

Kincade steps back in with Crime Lord slumped down in the corner. He uses the ropes to hit a dropkick into the face, he then turns Crime Lord around to face the middle turnbuckle. He removes the cover and then drives Crime Lord’s face continually into the turnbuckle.

Kincade then steps back before running into the corner and hitting a leaping knee into the back of the head, which in turn drives Crime Lord’s face into the turnbuckle. Logan then allows Crimey forward before hitting a spinning neckbreaker. He makes the cover.

RJ: No disqualification in a triple threat match, and that played right into Logan's hands there.

Kincade waits for Crime Lord to rise before whipping him firmly into the ropes, Logan bounces back off the opposite ropes and takes Crime Lord down with a clothesline. Crime Lord rolls up, Kincade boots him in the stomach and then hits a gutwrench powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.................Kick out!

MW: Now it’s Kincade who can’t quite finish it off!

Logan walks back to the corner, Crime Lord stumbles up...

RJ: SPEAR!

Ref: 1......................2....................Faith breaks the pinfall!

MW: Flying dropkick from Faith saves his titles!

Cameron Faith quickly lifts up Logan Kincade, he then fires off a series of knife-edge chops much to the delight of the Manchester Crowd who are certainly on Faith's side. He continues with the chops until Logan is backed into the corner. Faith then runs in, nailing a shining wizard.

He throws Logan down to the mat by the head before climbing up to the top rope. He dives off, hitting a elbow drop and covering.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Logan gets the shoulder up, Faith gets to his feet and nails a standing moonsault. He then turns his attentions to Crime Lord, dragging him towards the corner with the exposed steel. He rests Crime Lord again the turnbuckles before nailing a hesitation dropkick.

Crime Lord stumbles to his feet, he walks straight into the path of Faith who connects with a legsweep DDT. Cover.

RJ: Faith coming on strong now!

Ref: 1................2................Kick out!

Crime Lord kicks out, Faith goes back to Logan who has just stirred. Faith delivers a spinning shoot kick to the stomach, before bouncing off the ropes and delivering a scissors kick on the former Hardcore champ. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Logan again forces the shoulder up. Faith drags him to his feet, he hits a vertical suplex on Kincade. He keeps the hold applied, dragging up Kincade and delivering a second vertical suplex. Faith drags Logan up for the third suplex, only for Crime Lord to get to his feet...

MW: Oh my god!

RJ: What a move that was! We've seen it done from the top rope, but not as a ground move!

MW: A german suplex by Crime Lord, just as Faith delivers a convetional suplex on Logan.

RJ: Who does he cover?!

Crime Lord goes for Faith first.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

He then goes for Kincade...

Ref: 1.....................2.....................Kick out!

Logan just about gets the shoulder up in time. Crime Lord drags him to his feet, and then throwing Logan into the corner. Crime Lord runs in, hitting a clothesline. He then lifts Logan onto the top rope...

MW: Crime Lord setting up for a superplex...

RJ: He's got him up...

MW: Crossbody in mid-air!

Ref: 1...............2.................Kick out!

Crime Lord kicks out. Both men stir, Crime Lord throws a punch that Logan blocks and then responds with a headbutt. Crime Lord falls back towards the ropes, Kincade whips him across the ring...

RJ: Crossbody takedown again!

Logan is about to cover, only for Faith to grab him, hitting a bacbreaker and then transitioning through into the neckbreaker.

Ref: 1..........................2......................Kick out!

Kincade kicks out, Faith goes up to the top rope...

MW: LEAP OF FAITH!

RJ: The Double Rotation Moonsault! That could seal it!

Ref: 1.....................2........................Crime Lord breaks the pin with the Mafia Mow Down!

MW: The knee to the head. Out of nowhere, Crime Lord could win it!

Ref: 1.............................2..................................Kick out!

Faith just about forces the shoulder up. Crime Lord beats the mat in frustration briefly, before getting to his feet, bringing Faith with him. He slings the double champion over his shoulder...

RJ: LOCK N LOAD!

Ref: 1................................2..................................Foot on the rope!

MW: How is he still in this!

Crime Lord lifts up Faith again, he goes for the lock n load but Faith frees himself. He drops down the back, he turns Crime Lord around only to see his punch blocked. Crime Lord hits a reverse STO. Kincade is up, and he synchs in a sleeper hold on Crime Lord...

RJ: BLIND JUSTICE!

MW: Kincade's going to win it!

Ref: 1..............................2............................Kick out!

RJ: Now it's Crime Lord with the kick out!

Logan re-applies the sleeper hold. He goes to the corner, but Crime Lord manages to counter with a jawbreaker. Kincade runs in at Crimey, who scoops Logan onto his shoulders...

MW: LOCK N....

RJ: SUPERKICK BY FAITH!

Faith is about to cover after nailing his finisher when Logan quickly hits an elbow to the back of the head, followed by applying the sleeper...

MW: BLIND JUSTICE!

Ref: 1......................................2...........................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: HE'S DONE IT!

RJ: LOGAN KINACDE HAS WON IT!

MW: WHAT A MATCH! WHAT A FINISH! WHAT A WIN!

RJ: WE HAVE A NEW DOUBLE CHAMPION!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and NEWWWW 6WF EUROPEAN AND FREEWEIGHT CHAMPION...LOOOGGAAANNN KINCCAAADEEEE!

*Kincade gets to his feet, smirking as the ref hands him both titles. He holds them aloft over the fallen Faith and Crime Lord.

MW: Logan Kincade is the double champion, he is now the most decorated man in 6WF!

RJ: What a match that was! I didn't know who was going to win, all three men had their moments, had close calls. At one point, it looked like Faith would do the impossible.

MW: The odds were too much in the end. He's lucked his way to this point, but it ran out tonight.

RJ: Well, I wouldn't say that, it was simply the numbers and also who the numbers were. Logan and Crime Lord are both highly experienced in this environment, in the world title environment that Faith so desperately wants to be in.

MW: That is one consolation for Cameron, he still has the fight for the right briefcase. But, his confidence may well be shattered after this.

RJ: He'll comeback, don't worry about that. But for now, Logan Kincade is the Freeweight and European Champion!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:01 am

*The camera goes backstage to Kayleigh Reed...

Kayleigh Reed: Ladies and Gentleman...my guest at this time...Nemesis!

*The crowd pop as Nemesis walks into shot.

Kayleigh Reed: Neme, you requested this interview time, what is it you wanted to say?

Nemesis: I wanted to talk about tonight. About my match tonight at Chaos. What an appropriate name for this show. you see I heard people say that on Lockdown last week, chaos broke out between myself and Mr Kenty....

*Crowd chant "KENTY SUCKS"*

Well let me assure everyone out there you aint seen nothing yet, if you think that was chaos just wait to see what I have in store for Kenty this weekend!!! For far too long Mr Kenty has been walking around this place like some sort of god, untouchable if you will. Well Kenty you are no longer untouchable, when you turned your back on me you did alot more than just piss me off, you see Kenty you unleashed the monster inside me.... and I promise you that is not a good thing for you!

If you think.....

???: If I think what?

*Kenty walks into a shot, flanked by two security guards, as they are greeted by loud boos from the crowd.

Kenty: If I think I can beat you? I don't think that Nemesis. I know that. I need to beat you. Let me make this simple for you, I cannot further my career with you here in 6WF. I need to get rid of you.

I cannot achieve my ultimate goal of becoming the highest wrestling commodity in the world today with Nemesis still here in 6WF.

Mr Kenty: You really want to know what I think Nemesis... It was never enough. Being your “partner” was the lowest point in my career… I had to wrestle guys who couldn't lace my goddamn boots. I had to listen to how these people cheered for giant freak of nature while I was pushed to the side like some piece of common garbage… A former champion deserves respect. A former champion commands respect and while I was your lackey I had no respect. I had no power. I lost my edge… I became a butler to a giant who bought into his own ego as these people continued to cheer a wrestling afterthought. A giant long forgotten returning to rebuild his once grand legacy.

Mr Kenty: If I may, Nemesis… for one second, I want to talk directly to your fans and somewhere out there in whatever hole you crawled out from, I want to talk to the ones who raised Nemesis. The man you love in that ring is never going to be the same again. This once great giant is going to be made to look like a shell of a man. This is only natural… the powerful in this country, myself as one of them crush the weak. We remove the very weak links of our society for good in order to build a stronger tomorrow. I have promised these people a beating. And not only a beating… but the witnessing of a giant crashing down to earth and the feet of a wrestling king. Don’t your dare underestimate me. I'm going to show the people who raised Nemesis what a weak, selfish and spineless giant they see before them today.

*The crowd boo and viciously loudly at Kenty’s vile, repulsive and evil comments as Nemesis continues to stare daggers into a tyrannical Kenty. Kenty continues his morose and calm speech as he raises the microphone once again.*

Mr Kenty: Get this, Nemesis… write it down, mark it down… etch it in stone. April 26th… Chaos. Mr Kenty will crush and destroy the anti-virus. 6WF has become reliant on its medication for too long… I’m the true saviour. I’m the true salvation of this company… in a few days, Nemesis you will be out of my life once and for all. I’m going to make sure that you never and I mean never put my date with destiny and my ascension back to my throne in doubt. I’m going to tear you apart from my life once and fall all, Nemesis. You hear me? I’m going to walk into the lion’s den and that lion is going to be exterminated once and for all. You are not going to recover from the beating I’m going to give you… the consequences of tugging on superman’s cape will all but hit you hard on Sunday, Nemesis. I’m going to prove that anti-viruses always come to their expiration date. Prepare Nemesis, the storm is coming… and the wrestling king of this very world is going to make you worship at my feet, grovelling for mercy.

*Nemesis is about to make a move towards Kenty when Kenty's private security step in front...

Kenty: Save it for later big man...

*Kenty smirks, picking up his phone and beginning to talk.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:03 am

RJ: Welcome back to Chaos folks!

MW: What a show it has been so far tonight, and now we've got another huge match for you.

RJ: You talk about grudge matches, this certainly falls into that category, it's a match that was born as a result of the goings on in the Main Event of our last Pay Per View, Survival.

MW: Let's take a look at the moment RJ is talking about.

Nemesis crawls to the corner and tries to tag in Mr. Kenty but again he isn’t paying attention, he’s now checking his phone.

MW: And you thought Team Adamson would crack!

Nemesis gets up and starts shouting at Mr. Kenty who looks up at Nemesis with fury in his eyes. Nemesis turns around and is just about quick enough to dodge a kick from Tom Ree before pushing the Hardcore Champion to the ground. Nemesis lifts his arm in the air, signalling the Chokeslam.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOO!!

RJ: NO!

MW: THE LAST LESSON!

1…………….2………………3!

A: Nemesis has been…..ELIMINATED!

RJ: That snake!

Replays show Mr. Kenty getting into the ring, his eyes angry, Nemesis doesn’t notice and then Mr. Kenty kicks Nemesis hard between the legs. He falls forward and Tom Ree hits him with his finisher and pins.

MW: Mr. Kenty has finally come good!

Mr. Kenty stands in the centre of the ring, soaking in the abuse. He has a small smirk on his face as he looks down at Nemesis, he spits on his tag team partner. Before kicking him hard in the ribs, he gets on top of him and starts beating him hard with his fists.

RJ: Mr. Kenty has gone, this crowd may have not liked him before, but this new Kenty is not good, not good at all.

Mr. Kenty lifts Nemesis up and hits him with a Mic Check before rolling out of the ring.

RJ: Kenty turned on his tag team partner, for no apparent reason.

MW: Nemesis was holding him back, Kenty was tired of carrying that team, I'm just surprised he held out so long.

RJ: Carried that team? Really Michael? I think we might see who the real star was tonight.

‘Epilogue’ blasts out and the crowd go crazy, Nemesis walks out onto the stage, smoke billowing under his feet. Two pyrotechnics go off either side of him and he surveys the arena. Nemesis strides down the ramp towards the ring, tagging the fans hands. He climbs over the top rope into the ring.

RJ: Last week's Lockdown saw Nemesis and Kenty both trying to gain a psychological advantage, before eventually settling on beating the crap out of each other.

MW: And we all enjoyed that. Nemesis will certainly want a repeat of that kind of match tonight, Kenty needs to be smart.

RJ: Kenty needs to run Michael, Nemesis is pissed off and we know what happens when he gets angry.

‘Turn up the Trouble’ booms around the arena and the crowd goes crazy with boos. Mr. Kenty steps out onto the ramp and the crowd don’t hold back, only getting louder. Kenty just laughs at them, before pulling out his phone and lifting it to his ear. Kenty puts it away again halfway down the ramp and then he gets to the ring and slides under the rope.

MW: I love the new Kenty. He's great isn't he? He doesn't buy into the bullshit anymore, he knows that ability gets the job done, not signing autographs or playing for...

RJ: Oh wow, Nemesis wasting no time here!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings as Nemesis quickly runs in at Kenty, flooring him with a huge spear. Nemesis proceeds to pummel away on the head of Kenty until the referee steps in. Nemesis gets to his feet, he grabs Kenty's phone and throws it into the crowd, much to the fans delight.

Kenty stumbles up to his feet, Nemesis rocks Kenty back with a series of big right hands. Kenty falls into the ropes, Nemesis drags him forward and then throws him across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Kenty stumbles up and walks straight into a side-slam. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Nemesis hauls up Kenty, firing in a series of big elbows to the side of the head. He Irish whips Kenty towards the ropes, but he holds on and then drops out of the ring. He turns to the fans, demanding his phone. The crowd pop as Nemesis steps out of the ring, before driving Kenty head-first into the steel railings.

He rolls the arrogant star back into the ring before climbing onto the apron and over the top rope. Kenty runs in at him, only for Nemesis to flapjack Kenty down throat-first across the top rope. Nemesis drags Kenty back and drops him with a reverse DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Kenty kicks out once more, Nemesis quickly drops a hard knee down into the face before grabbing Kenty by the head and hauling up. He holds Kenty in the air before hitting a release scoop slam, throwing Kenty into the turnbuckles. He hauls himself up using the ropes, only for Nemesis to run in...

MW: Stinger splash!

RJ: Nemesis has started this match like a house on fire, unloading all of that pent-up aggression from last month.

Kenty staggers out of the corner, walking straight into a sidewalk slam from Nemesis. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

Nemesis hauls up Kenty, he sets up for a running powerslam only for Kenty to drop down the back. He quickly hits a chopblock on Nemesis, before running off the ropes and connecting with a vicious kick to the head. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Kenty gets to his feet, having regained some of his confidence. He spits down at Nemesis, before hitting a couple of hard knees to the head. Kenty then lifts up Nemesis, kicking him in the gut and hitting a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

MW: You watch Kenty dominate this now!

Nemesis powers the shoulder up, Kenty drags him up and knees the monster in the stomach, before driving him down into the canvas with a face-first Russian legsweep. Kenty then bounces off the ropes, hitting an elbow smash down into the face of Nemesis. Cover.

Kenty gets to his feet, he stomps away on the head of Nemesis before dragging him to the corner. He drives Neme's head into the turnbuckles continually, before applying a front facelock and then resting Nemesis' legs on the 2nd rope...

RJ: Spike DDT!

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Nemesis kicks out, Mr Kenty drags up Nemesis and goes for an irish whip, only for Nemesis to reverse the momentum. Kenty bounces back off the ropes, Nemesis lifts Kenty up and then drops him with a Double A spinebuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

RJ: Just as Kenty was coming back into it, Nemesis' power brings the match back his way.

Nemesis rolls Kenty onto his front, before hitting a series of big knees down into the back. Nemesis then applies a sleeper hold on Kenty, dragging him to his feet and then connecting with an inverted suplex. Kenty stumbles up, walking straight into a big boot to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Kenty kicks out, Nemesis gets to his feet and leaps into the air, connecting with a leg drop down across the throat. Kenty stumbles up to his feet, Nemesis runs in...

MW: Clothesline from hell!

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Nemesis applies an armbar, dragging up Kenty who manages to throw Nemesis down with an arm drag. Nemesis rolls up, Kenty hits a knee to the stomach before running off the ropes, hitting a kick to the face. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Kenty gets to his feet, he applies a front facelock before dragging Nemesis to his feet, smashing a series of hard knees to the face. Kenty then bounces off the ropes, hitting a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2...................Kick out!

RJ: Kenty really needs to keep Nemesis down here.

Nemesis kicks out, Kenty hauls him to his feet and hits a series of punches and headbutts that send Nemesis into the corner. Kenty runs in, hitting a dropkick that forces Nemesis to slump against the turnbuckles. Kenty then runs off the ropes towards the corner, connecting with a running facewash kick.

Nemesis crawls out of the corner, Kenty runs in, leaping into the air and nailing a vicious curb stomp on the monster. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Kenty lifts up Nemesis, he manages to lift the big man onto his shoulders, connecting with a rolling fireman's carry slam. Kenty quickly covers.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

MW: I told you he was the talent in this team!

Mr Kenty gets to his feet, he stomps away on the head of Nemesis before going to the top rope. Kenty goes up to the top rope...

RJ: Senton bomb!

MW: Knees up from Nemesis!

Nemesis rolls to his feet, Kenty stumbles up and runs at Nemesis, who nails a huge chokeslam on Kenty. Cover.

Ref: 1.........................2.....................Kick out!

Kenty forces the shoulder up. Nemesis drags up his old tag partner, slinging him over his shoulders. He runs to the corner, connecting with a snake eyes. Kenty stumbles out of the corner, Nemesis scoops him up onto his shoulders....

RJ: Running powerslam!

Ref: 1.......................2....................Kick out!

Nemesis allows Kenty to his feet, he then hits a knee to the gut. Nemesis then piles away with huge punches to the back, before lifting Kenty up into the air...

MW: POWERBOMB!

Ref: 1........................2.......................Kick out!

Kenty again gets the shoulder up. Nemesis lifts up Kenty, he slings him over his shoulders once more...

RJ: DEATHWISH!

MW: Counter! Roll-up by Kenty!

RJ: He's got the tights!

Ref: 1..............................2...............................Kick out!

RJ: He nearly stole that!

MW: Clever tactics 'Arj!

Nemesis and Kenty roll up at the same time, they start exchanging huge blows. Nemesis gains the advantage, hitting a series of huge right hands on Kenty. He fires in one big shot, but Kenty blocks, before digging his thumb into the eye of Nemesis.

RJ: He's temporarily blinded Nemesis.

Kenty then boots away at the knee of Nemesis, bringing the big man down to his level...

RJ: MIC CHECK!

Ref: 1.......................................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: The talent pulls through in the end! Kenty wins!

RJ: What do you mean the talent pulls through? Nemesis absolutely decimated him in that whole match.

MW: And yet he didn't win did he RJ? Kenty had the resilience to pull through and score the win, despite Nemesis' size advantage.

RJ: I have a feeling we won't be hearing the end of this for a while.

MW: Why shouldn't Kenty brag about this? He achieved a big goal of his tonight.

*Kenty rolls out of the ring to celebrate as the crowd boo loudly.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:18 am

RJ: Up next is our main event, and if you want to fully understand how we got to where we are now, you have to go all the way back to Destiny and the return of Chris Patricks.

The Angel then rocks Max with a big right hand, and another, and another. Max staggers back...

MW: OH MY GOD!

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

MW: GORE BY THE ANGEL!

RJ: BY ADAMSON'S GUARDIAN ANGEL!

The Angel stands over Max to huge cheers, he then picks him up and throws him over the top rope to the floor, which is met with even louder cheers.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!

MW: DOES THAT COUNT? DOES HE WIN?!

RJ: OF COURSE IT COUNTS MIKE! HE'S THE LAST MAN STANDING!

MW: BUT WHAT THE? WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING? THAT WASN'T THE PLAN!

RJ: I THINK THERE'S BEEN A CHANGE OF PLAN!

MW: BUT WHY? HE'S ADAMSON'S GUARDIAN ANGEL!

RJ: I DON'T KNOW MICHAEL! I DON'T HAVE A DAMN CLUE WHAT'S GOING ON! 

MW: WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

RJ: MAX ADAMSON DOESN'T EVEN KNOW!

MW: ADAMSON IS APOPLECTIC WITH RAGE ON THE OUTSIDE!

Adamson is running around the estate, beating the ring apron, kicking the steel steps and going absolutely crazy. He demands a microphone and snatches it from the Mike Bird.

Max Adamson: Who the hell are you? and what the hell do you think you're doing? What are you playing at? You knew the plan! Why the hell did you just do that? WHO ARE YOU???!!!

MW: The question everyone wants answered...

In the ring, Angel bends down slowly, picking up the mic Max used earlier. He breathes heavily into the microphone, slowly pulling back his mask.

RJ: What the hell is going on?

MW: The hair is coming with the mask, it must have been a wig?

The Angel is staring at the ground, face-down, mic to his lips...

"My name............................is...............................................................

Christopher.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

James................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Patricks..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

RJ: The triumphant return of Chris Patricks, winner of the Gold Rush. But Born in Fire didn't go as planned.

Patricks writhes in pain, staggering around the ring into the path of The Saint who has just stirred to his feet...

RJ: RKO! RKO!

MW: SAINT'S GOING TO WIN IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

RJ: PATRICKS SHOVED HIM AWAY!

MW: YES!

RJ: ADAMSON! ADAMSON, ADAMSON!

MW: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Patricks runs at Max to try and stop him covering Saint...

MW: HE'S DONE IT AGAIN!

RJ: TWO GORES IN A ROW!

MW: COVER SAINT! COVER HIM!

Max hooks the leg of Saint...

Ref: 1............................................2..................................................................3!

MW: YES!

RJ: NEW CHAMPION!

MW: HE'S DONE IT! HE'S DONE IT! THIS IS AMAZING!

RJ: MAX ADAMSON HAS DONE IT! MAX ADAMSON IS THE CHAMPION!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Chris Patricks had a chance to get some redemption at 6WF Redemption, but Max Adamson found a way to win.

Patricks slowly gets to his feet, he walks towards the corner and steps onto the apron. He slowly climbs up to the top rope, where he steadies himself..

MW: PUZZLE SOLVER!

RJ: THAT'S IT!

MW: KNEES UP! KNEES TO THE GUT!

Patricks rolls around in agony as Adamson manages to get the knees up in the abdomen. Max gets to his feet, Patricks finally rises...

MW: IT'S OVER!

RJ: WHAT IMPACT ON THAT GORE!

Ref: 1...................................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Adamson wins it! Adamson retains!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and STILLLL THE UNDISPUTED 6WF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORRLDDD...MAXXX ADDAMSSONNNNNNN!

RJ: Next came the shocking announcement from General Manager Jonathan Creed...

Jonathan Creed: I'm sorry Chris but after two shots at the Undisputed Title, we can't sanction another one...However, the board and I unanimously agreed that we would like to see Max Adamson and Chris Patricks in the same ring at Survival. We threw around a few ideas, but there was one that stood out from the very beginning of our meeting. One that really honours the history of the Pay Per View.

That is why it is my pleasure to announce that at Survival, we will see the return of the traditional 4 on 4 Elimination Match. It will be Team Adamson vs.....Team Patricks. And we know that perhaps that isn't enough, there needs to be something on the match, a stipulation. Chris Patricks, if your team does not win at Survival, you will not get another shot at the Undisputed Title whilst Max Adamson is the champion. 

RJ: Then next came the shocking return of Adamson's trump card...

‘I am Perfection’ blasts out of the arena speakers and the crowd go absolutely crazy! 

MW: We haven’t seen Perfect Jack for years! What is he doing here?!

RJ: A former world champion, a former tag team champion. He’s been here, he’s been in 6CW. This is a huge return!!

MW: Oh…oh…oh…

Chris Patricks is in the ring confused, Perfect Jack walks down the ramp and gets into the ring. He sees Chris and he’s smiling. 

RJ: It can’t be for Max surely? Perfect Jack wouldn’t stoop that low?! He’s smiling with Chris now.

Chris puts his hand out for a handshake and Perfect Jack shakes it, he then even pulls in for the hug. 

RJ: What a great moment for 6WF….OH MY GOD!

MW: PERFECT PLEX! PERFECT PLEX!

Perfect Jack hits a Perfect Plex and then helps Max Adamson up as the arena is filled with boos. He raises Adamson’s hand in the air as Tom Ree and Logan Kincade slide into the ring. Kenty, Nemesis and Mike Hill on the outside having been gotten the better of. They all raise their arms together.

RJ: Things wouldn't be so simple though...

Patricks grabs Max and throws him into the ring before sliding in after him, he shouts at him to get up and when Max does he goes for the Enigma Bomb! 

MW: Max get out!

Max manages to struggle out of the move before tagging in Perfect Jack…Jack gets into the ring. He steps forward and slaps the referee!

RJ: WHAT?!

A: Perfect Jack has been….ELIMINATED!

MW: I don’t understand? What is he doing?

Max gets into the ring, he looks absolutely furious. 

MA: What the hell do you think you’re doing?! You’ve just been disqualified!

Max grabs Perfect Jack by the neck but suddenly the Perfect One kicks Max in the mid-section….

RJ: PERFECT PLEX!

CROWD: YEAAAHHHH! PJ! PJ! PJ!

Chris Patricks sees what is happening and reacts immediately, as Perfect Jack leaves the ring, Patricks lifts himself up onto the top rope.

RJ: PUZZLE SOLVER!

1……

MW: This can’t be happening…

2……

RJ: It is!

3!

A: Max Adamson has been….ELIMINATED…which means, your winner is………TEAM PATRICKS!

RJ: Chris Patricks and his team have done it! They overcame the odds of losing Kenty and Nemesis! They took out Adamson and his group of bad guys, Patricks is free to challenge Max Adamson and after that match he has every right!

MW: But he won because of Perfect Jack! Max Adamson has been screwed!

RJ: It seemed too good to be true, Perfect Jack in cahoots with Adamson, but here we’ve seen that Perfect Jack had other things in mind. He wasn’t going to let Adamson call the shots in 6WF!

MW: He’s a rat, a traitor!

In the ring Chris Patricks is sat down, a big smile on his face, his head dropped in exhaustion. The referee helps him up and Mike Hill comes back out and Perfect Jack get in the ring. They raise Patricks arms in victory.

RJ: Chris and Jack's friendship wouldn't last of course as both claimed victory at Survival. Max Adamson now has to defend his world championship against both men. What a story to get us here though. Will Max finally put the nail in Patricks' world title dreams? Will Perfect Jack make a triumphant return to the world title picture? Or will Chris Patricks finally have his moment?

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:18 am

Main Event
6WF World Championship
Max Adamson © vs Perfect Jack vs Chris Patricks

RJ: The main event is now guys, the biggest match of the night, the world championship on the line and three worthy competitors. Who will walk out champion?

MW: Max Adamson has got to retain, Patricks and Jack are worthy number one contenders, but champions? 6WF only has one world champion and he is Max Adamson.

‘Lonely Boy’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd boo loudly. Max Adamson steps out onto the stage, focused, the world championship belt over his shoulder. The crowd are abusing and jeering him as he walks down the ramp, his eyes never veering from the ring. He walks up the steps and gets into the ring. He leans in the corner, breathing in and out.

RJ: Max Adamson is incredibly cocky, but there is no denying he backs it up and has been backing it up for years.

MW: He is a true 6WF legend, for a long time he was known as the best to never be champion and now he’s seen as one of the best to be champion.

‘I am Perfection’ blasts around the arena and the crowd quickly change to cheers. Perfect Jack jogs out onto the stage, he nods his head looking around the packed arena and then walks down the ramp. He slaps the hands of the fans on the way down before getting to the ring. He walks to the steps and climbs up them before stepping into the ring. He has his eyes on the world championship before climbing to the middle rope and raising his arms in the air.

RJ: Perfect Jack changed the world title picture dramatically with his actions at Survival and now he has the chance to win the world championship, a title he has held before don’t forget.

MW: Perfect Jack is past it, Max Adamson is the here and now.

There is silence for ten seconds as the electricity in the air increases. Suddenly several fireworks go off on the stage and ‘Refuse/Resist’ blasts out loudly around the arena. That doesn’t stop the entire arena jumping to their feet and giving a huge ovation. It only gets louder when Chris Patricks slowly steps out onto the stage. He is cracking his knuckles on the stage, he throws his towel into the crowd and then sprints down the ramp, sliding under the bottom rope and then climbing to the middle rope in the corner. He raises both arms in the air as the crowd are at fever pitch.

RJ: Chris Patricks is so pumped for this!

MW: So are the crowd, they are so loud I can barely hear you talk.

A: This match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the 6WF WORRRRRRRRLD CHAMPIONSHIP!

With this the referee raises the championship in the air.

Crowd: YEAAAAAHHHHH!!!

A: In one corner, standing at 6 foot 5, weighing in at 287 pounds, he is the 6WF World Champion………MAAAAAAAAXX ADAMSON!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Max doesn’t acknowledge the crowd or his name, preferring to bounce from foot to foot on the spot.

A: In another, a CHALLENGER, standing at 6 foot 3, weighing in at 260 pounds……PERRRRRRRRRFECT JAAAAAAACK!

Crowd: YEAAAHHH!

Perfect Jack raises both arms in the air.

A: Finally, the other CHALLENGER, standing at 6 foot 2, weighing in at 328 pounds….CHRIIIIIIIS PAAAAAATRICKS!

Crowd: Let’s go Patricks! Let’s go Patricks! Let’s go Patricks!

Chris raises an arm in the air, a steely look on his face.

DING! DING! DING!

Crowd: YEAAAAAHHHHHH!

RJ: We’re off!

Patricks wastes no time, charging at Max Adamson and hitting him with several hard right hands before whipping him into the ropes and when he comes running back he hits him with a swift kick to the mid-section. Before he can take advantage, Perfect Jack grabs him from behind and hits him with a German suplex. Jack jumps back to his feet and then grabs Adamson, throwing him out of the ring.

RJ: Very clever from Jack there, one less competitor in the ring really increases his chances of winning.

MW: If that was Adamson, you’d be claiming he was sneaky!

RJ: I would not! Just as a reminder to our viewers, the only way to win this match and the title is to pin or make one of the member submit. Max Adamson does NOT have to be pinned or submitted to lose his championship. The odds are against him tonight.

MW: He is a master of overcoming odds.

Chris Patricks and Perfect Jack are grappling in the ring, Jack manages to get the upper hand and then takes Patricks down with a quick leg sweep and drops a knee into the ribs of Chris Patricks. Perfect Jack quickly mounts Patricks and hits him with several elbows to the side of the head and Patricks spits blood. Suddenly Chris pushes him off before rolling to the apron and getting up. Perfect Jack charges at Patricks and he pulls the rope down, Jack goes tumbling to the outside.

The crowd go crazy as when Jack falls to the outside Max Adamson comes from nowhere to hit him with a huge spear.

RJ: Perfect Jack was almost split in ha-MOONSAULT!

Chris Patricks springboards off of the ropes and hits Adamson with a moonsault on the outside.

RJ: There is absolute carnage in front of our table here, everybody is out!

Chris Patricks is first to his feet and is quick to lift Adamson up and then slams the world champions’ head onto the announcer’s table. Patricks rolls Adamson back into the ring and then jumps up onto the apron, he starts climbing to the top rope.

MW: Adamson grabs him! BELLY TO BELLY!

Max Adamson runs and jumps up onto the middle rope and hits Patricks with a huge release overhead belly to belly suplex. Max goes for the cover.

1……2kick out!

RJ: Barely a two count. This has such a big fight feel!

Max Adamson stomps violently on Patrick’s back several times before grabbing his arm, twisting it behind his back and dropping his knee down hard. Patricks lets a short cry of pain out and he tries to pull his arm back from Max. The champion pulls Patricks to his feet by his twisted arm and then hits him with a bridging German suplex.

1…kick out!

MW: Not even a two that time, barely a one. This match shows how much the world championship means.

Max Adamson is quick to continue though, dropping his knee into the ribcage of Chris Patricks several times. He slaps his one-time partner over the head before whipping him fast into the turnbuckles in the corner. Chris Patricks groggily stumbles back and Max Adamson lifts him onto his shoulders…

MW: CYCLONE!

RJ: PERFECT JACK! PERFECT PLEX!

MW: ADAMSON IS OUT OF THE RING!

RJ: We need a replay of that sequence!

Replays show Max Adamson lift Chris Patricks up onto his shoulders for a Cyclone before Perfect Jack slides into the ring, kicks Adamson in the mid-section, causing him to drop Chris, before hitting him with a Perfect Plex. Adamson slips out of the ring though.

RJ: So unlucky for Jack there, he couldn’t capitalise.

Perfect Jack turns around.

SMACK!

MW: Patricks caught him with the superkick!

1…….kick out!

Chris Patricks lays on his back frustrated before pushing himself back to his feet, he lifts Perfect Jack up and whips him into the corner and he hits him with several right hands to his ribcage before slapping him hard across the face and then hitting him with a DDT. Patricks is up to his feet again and locks Jack in an arm-bar. He elbows Jack in the shoulder multiple times, he stands up, dragging Jack up with him and then clotheslines him to the mat.

RJ: These three men are fighting hard, leaving nothing.

Chris lifts Perfect Jack up and then throws him outside of the ring. Max Adamson is using the fan barrier to help himself up. Chris Patricks looks at the two other guys on the outside of the ring, then to the fans who start cheering. Chris Patricks takes a run up, bounces off of the ropes and then goes flying over the other end.

MW: FLYING SENTON!

RJ: Max uses Jack as a shield!

Max manages to pull Perfect Jack in the way before Patricks can hit him. Chris Patricks starts lifting himself up and Max Adamson grabs him and throws him hard into the steel steps. Max Adamson is being abused by fans near the barrier and Adamson turns and starts trash-talking the fan. Max walks over to Patricks, lifts him up by the tights and then rolls him into the ring. Adamson rolls in after him. Adamson kicks Patricks hard in the ribs and then grabs him around the waist, lifting him up and hits him with a German suplex.

RJ: Max Adamson has come out of nowhere to regain control of this match.

Max slaps the back of Chris Patricks’ head who is groggily on his knees, Max then grabs him and puts him in a side headlock. Patricks is left bent over and Adamson bounces off of the ropes.

MW: FAMAXER!

1……….2.kick out!

Max gets up and then he grabs Chris Patricks, he lifts him up and throws him onto his shoulders.

MW: CYCLONE!

1………….2…………..3

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:19 am

RJ: PERFECT JACK BREAKS IT UP!

MW: So close! I don’t think Patricks was kicking out.

Perfect Jack keeps punching Max repeatedly, wraps his arm under Adamson’s chin and then wraps his legs around him, putting him in a painful submission movie. Adamson is desperately looking to grab the ropes as Jack increases the tension in the move. Max manages to roll onto his front, Jack releases the move and then drops his elbow onto the spine of Adamson. Jack then puts Adamson in a full nelson.

RJ: Perfect Jack is showing off his colourful array of submission manoeuvres.

Perfect Jack now has Adamson to his feet and the world champion is struggling to stay conscious as Jack keeps dragging Max around.

MW: Cross-body from Patricks!
Chris Patricks comes flying from the top-rope, taking the two other men out. Patricks is back to his feet, looking quite groggy. Perfect Jack gets up, ducks underneath a wild swing from Patricks and then hits a quick uppercut to Chris and following it with an Atomic Drop.

Jack hits the Perfect Plex, is about to turn around to pin.

1………..2……………3

MW: MAX ADAMSON RETAINS!

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:19 am

RJ: FOOT ON THE ROPE! Jack’s foot was on the rope!

Max looks frustrated and then goes to pin Chris Patricks.

1………..2……….3kick out!

RJ: Max Adamson has come so close to retaining so many times!

Max Adamson gets up, he grabs Patricks and throws him into the corner. He runs to him and then connects a hard elbow to the chin. Chris slumps in the corner. Perfect Jack is using the ropes to pull himself up in the other corner and Adamson charges at the corner and hits him with a clothesline. Jack slumps in that corner.

MW: Max Adamson is on top right now. Both men are down, Adamson in total control.

Max looks across at the two, and he grabs Jack out of the corner onto his shoulders. Chris Patricks is pulling himself up in the other, side he pulls himself onto the middle rope but is caught out when Adamson pushes Jack into him and Patricks and Jack are now both on Adamson’s shoulders.

RJ: OH MY GOD! DOUBLE CYCLONE!!!

MW: They’re off!

RJ: ENIGMA BOMB!

Replays show Max Adamson with both Perfect Jack and Chris Patricks on his shoulders, but Patricks manages to slide off, he then hits Adamson with the Enigma Bomb. All three men lay out in the centre of the ring.

Crowd: THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!

The first to move is Perfect Jack who crawls to the corner and starts using the ropes to lift himself up. Adamson is totally unmoving, Patricks is slowly trying to get up. Perfect Jack walks up to Chris Patricks and they stand off in the centre of the ring. They start exchanging punches before they both just flop down.

RJ: These men have given it their absolute all in this match, still can’t call a winner.

Perfect Jack rolls out of the ring, resting on the apron to catch his breath. Chris Patricks pulls himself up in the corner. Max Adamson is crawling to the other corner. Chris Patricks walks up, he grabs Max but Adamson quickly turns around and hits Patricks with a huge right hand. He runs at Patricks, but Chris catches him, lifts him up.

RJ: PILEDRIVER!

1……….2………….3kick out!

MW: Adamson still in it!

Perfect Jack quickly slides into the ring, grabs Patricks and hits him with a German suplex. Jack grabs Adamson, lifts him up and goes for…

MW: Reversed! CYCLONE!

1………….2……………3

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:20 am

RJ: BROKEN UP BY PATRICKS!

Chris Patricks desperately attacks the pin attempt from Max Adamson and then grabs him, whips him into the ropes but Max Adamson body-checks Chris Patricks to the ground. Max Adamson stands in the centre of the ring, the two men taken out around him. He looks to the corner and then starts pulling himself up onto the top rope. Perfect Jack is out cold in the corner. Chris Patricks is close to the corner.

RJ: What is he planning? What is Adamson doing? What lengths will he go to save his title?!

MW: SHOOTING STAR HEADBUTT!

RJ: PATRICKS MOVED! OH MY GOD! ADAMSON COULD HAVE BROKEN HIS NECK!

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Patricks manages to roll out of the way slowly and Adamson slams into the mat. Patricks rolls Adamson onto his back, his face covered in blood. Chris covers him with one arm.

1…………2……………3!kick out!!!

RJ: OH MY GOD! ADAMSON KICKS OUT!

Chris Patricks’ eyes are wide in shock after Adamson kicks out. He pushes himself up and then Perfect Jack runs in and connects with a hard knee to the side of Patricks head. Perfect Jack wraps his arms around Chris Patricks and hits him with a belly to belly suplex. Perfect Jack covers Max Adamson.

1…….2kick out!

MW: Max Adamson is still going, still fighting!

Max Adamson has a completely bloody face and he groggily pushes Jack away before rolling out of the ring. Perfect Jack turns around and Chris Patricks hits him with a hard kick in the chest.

RJ: ENIGMA BOMB!

Chris Patricks goes for the pin…

MW: ADAMSON! ADAMSON! ADAMSON!

Max Adamson charges into the ring, takes Patricks out and then goes to pin Perfect Jack.

1…………2…………..3

Crimey

Back to top Go down

RJ: BROKEN UP!

MW: Max came so close to winning!

RJ: He nearly stole victory!

Chris Patricks hits a super-kick on Max Adamson and then lifts him onto his shoulders….

RJ: CHRIS PATRICKS CYCLONE! MAX IS HIT WITH HIS OWN MOVE!

Crowd: THIS IS AWESOME! THIS AWESOME! THIS AWESOME!

Patricks slumps down, Max Adamson looks totally down and out. Perfect Jack is starting to stir on the other side of the ring. Patricks walks to the corner, pulls himself to the top rope.

RJ: PUZZLE SOLVER TO PERFECT JACK!

1…………….2…………………..3!

Crimey

Back to top Go down

DING! DING! DING!

A: The winner of this match and…………NEEEEEEWWWWW 6WF WORLD CHAMPION……….CHRIIIIIIIIISSS PAAAAAAATTRRRIIIIICCCCKKKKSSSS!!!!!

RJ: CHRIS PATRICKS HAS DONE IT! HE’S BECOME WORLD CHAMPION! ADAMSON HAS LOST HIS WORLD TITLE!

MW: HE WAS NEVER PINNED!

RJ: IT DOESN’T MATTER MICHAEL! PATRICKS HAS CLIMBED THE MOUNTAIN, THIS IS WHY HE CAME BACK, AND IT’S FINALLY HAPPENED!

Chris Patricks is in the ring on the floor, the referee lays the world championship over him and Patricks embraces it. Chris pushes himself up, climbs up onto the top rope and raises the world championship in the air.

MW: Adamson will not be happy!

RJ: CHRIS PATRICKS HAS DONE IT! THAT’S ALL WE’VE GOT TIME FOR LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE’LL SEE YOU ON LOCKDOWN!

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down