6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF presents Chaos! (1/7/12)

Go down

6WF presents Chaos! (1/7/12) Empty 6WF presents Chaos! (1/7/12)

Post by Marsh Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:40 pm

*Chaos goes live to air with a series of small VT packages highlighting the different matches tonight, before panning to the commentary desk where RJ and Michael Wire are located.

RJ:Goood evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to our latest Pay Per View Show, 6WF Chaos live and exclusive on Eurosport! What a fantastic show we have in store for you tonight.

MW:We sure do RJ, an absolutely huge show tonight. Two huge grudge matches, the 6WF Freeweight Title is on the line and we see the debut of 6WF's latest recruit.

RJ:But what everyone is waiting for, what all the build up has been focused upon is the Main Event of the evening, as the Time Attack match returns with 5 men challenging Crime Lord for the 6WF Undisputed Title in an hour long match-up.

*Various signs are shown;

"I WANT A RASPERRY RAPERY"
"I SOLD MY STONE ROSES TICKETS TO BE HERE"
"CASSIUS GONNA K1LL YOU"
"BRING BACK BMPA"

Marsh

Back to top Go down

6WF presents Chaos! (1/7/12) Empty Re: 6WF presents Chaos! (1/7/12)

*The camera's start backstage with Scorpion.

Scorpion:I was ridiculed by Zane Altair and Longinus for my way of living, for my belief in Straight Edge. Well I think it's pretty clear who chose the right path, tonight I have a shot at the Freeweight title whilst they are curtain jerking.

What's proved to be better for professional wrestling? Getting drunk before a match or honing your skills, preparing mentally and physically for the test that lies ahead. It is not a question of what is considered more fun, but what is more effective and that is Straight Edge.

Tonight I will prove that I am more than a Hardcore wrestler, that the straight edge lifestyle is adaptable for all matches, all opponents. Tonight the Straight Edge experience really kicks in.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

RJ: Welcome everybody and this is Chaos one of our many paper per views and it looks like its gonna be epic we have championship matches Grudge matches a handy cap match and our very first match of the evening will be a tag match with two of the newest members from the 6wf roaster in Quaide White & Gary Traitorelli along side me is none other then Michael Wire good evening Mike.

MW: Good evening RJ I'm looking forward to what this paper per view will bring and here come the first of our competitors tonight.

The crowd then begin to cheer when all of a sudden ACDC It's a long way to the top hits, smoke pyros, strobe lights, explosions shoot of into the rafters, over the top, imagine a darkness concert and times it by 100. Zane comes through the audience , crowd surfing then he enters the ring and air guitars from the turnbuckles.

RJ: I just love his entrance and just for that reason alone i think Zane Altair and Longinus will win this match here tonight.

MW: You would say that that wouldn't you well if your picking the two goof balls then I'm having the new comers in Quaide White & Gary Traitorelli.

The cheers continue when Strength In Numbers by Times Of Grace hits and Longinus Walks onto the stage with 'The Fight Song' blasting through the speakers. Raises both arms in the air to the cheering crowd with a flood of pyros going off. Hi-fives audience as he makes his way to the ring. Takes a little run up and slides under the bottom rope into the ring. Stands on turnbuckle with both arms raised, Longinus then jumps down and high fives Altair as they both look up the ramp to wait for there opponents.

The crowd start to boo loudly when Italian R&B new Oriental - Beat hits the speakers and Traitorelli Comes out with his chest puffed out and a smug look on his face, making sure he isn't touched by the fans as if he is going to catch something from them. Goes to the top turnbuckle and flicks his hand infont of his face to the fans.

MW: This guy look ready for the fight nothing much on this character but he's from London just over 6ft and is a power house.

RJ: We will have to wait and see how he handles himself here tonight Mike.

The crowd give a mixed reaction for the new comer when Thousand Foot Krutch - Light Up The Sky hits and The masked figure of Quade White stands at the top of the ramp, jumping from foot to foot, throwing air punches. He walks down to the ring still throwing punches, while fireworks go off around him.

The referee signals the start of the match.

Ding,Ding,Ding.

RJ: This doesn't look good for White and Traitorelli there arguing who is gonna start the match with Longinus waiting on the other side of the ring.

MW: Looks like Traitorelli won the argument he's starting as White has gone on the apron.

Longinus And Traitorelli circle the ring and then go to lock up but Traitorelli kicks Longinus in the stomach and Traitorelli plants Longinus hard to the mat with a DDT Traitorelli then Irish whips Longinus to the ropes who is met with a big boot to the face and then Traitorelli goes for the cover.

Kick out.......

RJ: First pin attempt going to Traitorelli showing his power there.

MW: This guy is just a man mountain, He's massive.

The crowd cheer when Longinus get the shoulder up Traitorelli urges for Longinus to get to his feet but Traitorelli is then tagged on the back by his partner white who jumps over the top rope and into the ring the referee orders Traitorelli out and he begrudgingly stands on the apron as the crowd gives a mixed reaction towards white.

RJ: Well that's one way of getting a tag in.

MW: White may live to regret doing that to Traitorelli.

White walks up to Longinus who is just about to his feet and White hits a thunderous clothesline sending Longinus crashing to the mat White then urges for Longinus to get to his feet and then Tackle's Longinus to the ground and starts to reign mounted punches to the head of Longinus and then steps of him and kicks him in the face and goes for the cover.

Kick out...........

RJ: Did you hear that shot to the face of Longinus his eyes must have gone to the back of head.

MW: Yeah but am not sure about White he needs to get on the same page as Traitorelli to have any chance of winning this match.

The crowd cheer loudly as Longinus gets the shoulder up, white lifts Longinus up but the crowd soon cheer loudly as Longinus hits a Drop Kick hard to the face of White and both men are down.

RJ: Nice move there from Longinus not many times we will see him do that in a match.

MW: But it's effective any way you look at it.

The crowd are cheering when Longinus gets to his feet first and dives out to Altair who has his arms out stretched and gets the tag in as White is just getting to his feet Altair hits a huge spear and then goes for the cover.

RJ: God damn it Altair would have this won if it weren't for Traitorelli diving on top of Altair.

MW: Smart tag team wrestling for Traitorelli helping his partner out.

Altair then does a Leg sweep on White just as he's getting to his feet and then hits the rolling thunder as the fans cheers and Altair goes for the cover.

Kick out...........

RJ: Altair is on fire here tonight, Twice he has nearly pinned White.

MW: And twice White has managed to kick out well the first one was a little help from his tag partner but hey the match continues.

The crowd start to boo loudly as White gets the shoulder up for the second time in the match Altair picks up the pace by Irish whipping White to the corner of the ring running up to the top rope and then hitting a Hurricanrana and then a Lion salt and goes for the cover once more.

Kick out............

RJ: Not again Traitorelli getting involved in the match by breaking the count.

MW: Again smart wrestling, Do you not listen to what I say?

RJ: ERM nope not really.

Traitorelli comes out again and dives on the back of Altair, Traitorelli then picks up White and whacks him across the face with a slap.

GT: Get the hell out of my ring you idiot.

RJ: Whaoooooo what a slap in the face and the referee is letting the tag in even though Traitorelli wasn't on the apron.

MW: Would you argue with the man?

RJ: Hell no.

Traitorelli then grabs hold of Altair and head buts Zane and he staggers back a little and then Traitorelli hits a Off the ropes boot to the face sending Altair crashing to the ground the crowd boo loudly as Traitorelli then holds one arm in the air and shouts "Are you looking me" "Because when you hear my music, yoouuu in troubleeeee" the boos then get even louder.

RJ: I must say am quit impressed from the kid but his attitude stinks.

MW: That's what you get from being that good in the ring RJ.

Traitorelli picks up Altair and throws him to the corner of were Longinus is standing and points to Longinus shouting "you big man" Longinus tags him self in and Altair rolls out under the bottom rope.

RJ: What's Traitorelli doing he could have won the match there and then?

MW: Look's like he wants to show what he can do to Longinus.

Longinus and Traitorelli stand nose to nose then start to trade punches and Longinus gets the upper hand and then hits a Kick to the gut and neckbreaker and goes for the cover.

RJ: Oh so close there from Longinus but Traitorelli gets the shoulder up just in time.

MW: may be Traitorelli should have stuck with Zane Altair?

The crowd boo loudly as Traitorelli just gets the shoulder up Longinus then Irish whips Traitorelli to the ropes hita a clothesline and then then another clotheslines then grabs Traitorelli and hits a Belly to belly suplex and goes for the cover once more.

Crowd:.........................1.........................2.......................3.................

RJ: This time White saves the day for his team and then shouts abuse at his tag partner who glares back at White.

Altair has got to the apron and is giving encouragement to Longinus as Longinus then Irish whips Traitorelli to the ropes and goes for a clothesline this time Traitorelli ducks comes back of the ropes hitting a huge boot to the face of Longinus who goes down like a sack of spuds in the centre of the ring, Altair has his arm out stretched screaming for the tag when Traitorelli runs at Altair hitting Altair with a hard right hand and Altair crashes to floor on the out side of the ring and smashing his head on the barricade knocking him out cold.

Crowd: This is awesome, This is Awesome.

RJ: I agree what a first match here tonight.

MW: And it just got even better.

Traitorelli then lifts up Longinus on to his shoulders for the F5 but staggers a little and swing round and hits White with the feet of Longinus sending White crashing of the apron and he smashes his head onto the announce table, Traitorelli then steadys himself and hits the F5 and then goes for the cover.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Italian R&B new Oriental - Beat hits as the referee raises the arm of Gary "The Don" Traitorelli for the victory as the crowd start the you suck chant.

MW: Yes I told you this guy would win, what a first match here tonight?

RJ: And what about his partner Quade 'Dreigau' White he's out cold here in front of us surly that was no accident?

MW: Course it was you saw how Traitorelli was staggering all over the place Longinus is one heavy dude.

RJ: Doesn't matter now as Traitorelli kick of his first paper per view with a win, We will be right back after this short break.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:41 pm

*Dragon is shown in the backstage area, the crowd pop as he is approached by Clarissa.

Clarissa:A final word before your match Dragon, how are you feeling?

Dragon:I am very nervous ahead of this match but also confident going into this match. I know all about Vortex, he cause me much pain and suffering over past months but Dragon do what he always do, he keep on fighting like last week's main event and let's face it, smelly man not as good as Crime Lord or Logan Kincade.

And then Scorpion, he chosen his path, the straight edge path. But his path has also been chosen for tonight, Scorpion is going to lose match tonight and then head into oblivion that is the path he is on.

Clarissa:Finally...what about the actions of your brother?

Dragon:I don't talk about this tonight Clarissa.

*Dragon strides off.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Match 2
Freeweight Title
Dragon (c) v Vortex v Scorpion

RJ: The first title action of this evening up next here on Chaos, with the Freeweight Title on the line.

MW: Dragon has held the freeweight title since March 20th of this year, and has had a very impressive run as champion but recently Vortex has emerged as a serious contender to the title.

RJ: And Scorpion earned himself a place in this match with a win on Lockdown, this promises to be a very good contest.

RA: Ladies and Gentleman...the following is a triple threat match scheduled for ONE FALL for the 6WF FREEWEIGHT TITLE!
Introducing the first challenger...he hails from Colorado Desert, Colorado and weighs in at 235lbs...SCORPPIONNNNN!

“I won’t do what you tell me” blares out over the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Scorpion strides out onto the ramp, he is wearing a straight edge experience t-shirt as he walks to the ring. He removes the shirt and holds it up in the air...

MW: People may not like the way Scorpion rubs his way of life in their faces but there is no denying it has worked out well for him particularly in comparison to Altair and Longinus, his two main rivals.

RA: And the 2nd challenger...from Sellafield...he weighs in at 310lbs...VORTEXXXXX!

“Breathe” roars out and Vortex walks out through a plume of green smoke, the crowd are booing him loudly. He claps his hands together as he fully emerges from the plume and a het of pyro’s go off behind him. He strides to the ring...

RJ: What an intimidating figure Vortex is, but he only got his place in this match because of his alliance with Danny McGraw.

MW: Harsh, his form has been outstanding, one fluke loss doesn’t make a difference.

RA: Finally...he hails from Tokyo, Japan and weighs 350lbs...the REIGNING and DEFENDING 6WF FREEWEIGHT CHAMPION...DRAGONNNNNNNN!

The crowd burst into huge cheers as “Jpop drop” hits and he sprints out onto the ramp. He tags all of the fans hands in the front row before springing into the ring.

RJ: Dragon took one hell of a beating at our last Lockdown in the Main Event, he showed some tremendous coverage but that doesn’t take away from the punishment he took.

MW: That will either make him or break him, and with Vortex in this match, I think it will break him.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Dragon circles the ring, then Vortex and Scorpion converge on him and start a beat-down of the Japanese star, similar to the one he suffered in the main event of Lockdown.

Vortex connects with a huge side-slam, Dragon rolls into the corner and Vortex runs in, hitting a huge splash! Dragon stumbles forward and Scorpion runs in and floors him with a huge forearm smash. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Scorpion gets to his feet, he stomps down on the head of Dragon before waiting for him to rise. He whips him out across the ring, hitting a spinebuster on the rebound. Scorpion then runs the ropes, people’s elbow connects. Vortex then hits a standing leg drop, and covers.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

MW: These two dominating!

Vortex allows Dragon up to his feet, he then nails a short-arm clothesline. Dragon stumbles up and Vortex hits a headbutt, Dragon falls into the ropes. Vortex then runs at him, nailing a big boot and Dragon falls to the outside. Vortex spins around and Scorpion boots away at his knee.
Vortex shoves him away, Scorpion runs back in and Vortex counters with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

RJ: Impressive power from Vortex.

Vortex waits for Scorpion to rise, he then knocks him down with a big headbutt. Vortex then starts to punch away at the head of the Scorpion until the referee drags him away. Scorpion rises to his feet and Vortex hits him with a Samoan drop. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.....Kick out!

Scorpion kicks out, Vortex places him into a bearhug but Scorpion fights out. He then counters with a knee into the stomach, Scorpion then demonstrates his power by connecting with a gutwrench slam. Scorpion bridges into a cover.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

Scorpion is stood waiting for Vortex to rise, he then hits a standing suplex. Vortex rises, Scorpion boots him in the gut and nails a legsweep DDT! Cover.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

MW: Surprisingly, Scorpion more than matching Vortex for power.

RJ: He did last week to win that triple threat, straight-edge clearly paying off for him!

Scorpion waits for Vortex to get to his feet, he goes for a chokeslam but Vortex fights out, he falls back into the corner and Dragon nails him with The Dragons Den!

MW: Out of nowhere!

Before Dragon can make the cover, Scorpion is over and hits him with a running knee to the head. Dragon falls to the mat and Scorpion covers him.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Scorpion lines up his patented Arizona Bark but Dragon leapfrogs, he turns around into a sharp shoot kick to the stomach. Scorpion keels over and Dragon sunset flips into a cover.

Dragon gets to his feet, Scorpion follows up and Dragon hits him with a dropkick, knocking him into the ropes! Dragon whips Scorpion out across the ring, on the rebound he nails a spinning heel kick! Vortex is up to his feet and Dragon hits him with a leaping hurracanrana!

Vortex rolls to the outside, Dragon waits for Scorpion to rise before flooring him with an arm drag. Scorpion gets to his feet...

RJ: RKO!

Ref:1 ..............2...........Kick out!

Scorpion rolls back to the corner, Dragon goes for a spear but Scorpion moves. Scorpion grabs Dragon from behind, he goes for a german suplex which Dragon blocks. He then climbs up to the top rope, back-flips over Scorpion and hits a German suplex of his own!

MW: That was amazing!

Dragon returns to the top rope...

RJ: Frog Splash!

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Scorpion kicks out, Dragon waits for him to rise...

MW: Superkick!

RJ: That’s it!

Ref: 1.....................2.........................Vortex drags the ref to the outside. He crashes into the floor face-first, Vortex rolls in but Dragon is ready and nails an RKO! He goes to the top rope...

MW: The Consultant!

The Consultant comes down to ringside, he leaps onto the apron and the two begin arguing. Consultant then swings at Dragon, he slumps down.

RJ: He can’t have hit him that hard?

MW: Brass Knuckles!

*The camera zooms in, showing the brass knuckles on the hand of the Consultant. He shoves Dragon down off the top rope, Vortex slowly crawls over into the cover as the ref slides back in groggily.

Ref: 1......................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: A new champion!

MW: Vortex wins!

RJ: Disgraceful from the Consultant yet again!

RA: The winner of this match by way of PINFALL and NEW 6WF FREEWEIGHT CHAMPION...VORTEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!

*Consultant rolls in and celebrates with his client.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

*The camera's return backstage where Chris Patricks is stood with a mic in hand, the crowd boo loudly.

Patricks:You know what I don't understand, why am I painted as the bad guy? I am a victim of the world’s sh1t, I should be rewarded by everyone for standing up to those who have tried to ruin me but no, I am seen as the worst of the worst, I am seen as the enemy but Clarissa I am not any of those things I am a nice guy that has gotten a raw deal, that is justified in what he is doing but you will all see that when my revenge on Max is complete.

Adamson is always the one who uses the cheap tactics, not me. Yet you chant We love you Max! Why? he has wronged me, ruined my championship hopes you still cheer him like he is the second coming but he is not, he is vile and corrupt to the core, he is a loser, he will never hold the Undisputed Title, he hasn’t got the talent or the balls to win it, his chances have come and gone unlike mine, I took my chances and I won it when nobody thought I would, just like nobody thought I’d walk out of Born in Fire with the Title still around my waist, sure Ive heard even Greg had a speech ready for the next Lockdown, but I did it, but that all fell apart just like my life did and you were know where to be seen but at Chaos I will lay all of that to rest when the ref holds my hand up high and announces me as the winner because don’t get me wrong Max, I WILL win at Chaos and if you’re really luck you may come out of our match with your life…………

*The crowd boo loudly, Patricks merely smirks.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

*The action continues backstage with Hobo stood talking with Nay Bother, the crowd are cheering them loudly but this reaction changes as they are approached by Danny McGraw.

McGraw:Good evening gentleman, I trust you are prepared for your match tonight.

*They stare him down

McGraw:Wow what's with the reception? You wanted a Pay Per View match, Nay you wanted a chance at Logan, you've both got what you wanted.

Hobo:We are just sick and tired of having the odds permanently stacked against us McGraw, we want a fair crack at things for once.

McGraw:Look Hobo if you win the match, you know what will happen, I reward those who work hard and win matches...however if you are to lose this match, you will never receive at title shot again.

See you, and good luck!

*McGraw walks off to loud boos

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Match 3
Grudge Match
Max Adamson v Chris Patricks

RJ: The first of two grudge matches scheduled for this evening up next here on Chaos, and this one is filled with plenty of history.

MW: Former best friends, former tag team champions Max Adamson and Chris Patricks were seemingly driven apart by their quests for the world title.

RJ: Patricks had his wife kidnapped by Chaos when fighting for the world title, and he felt Adamson should have done more to help him.

MW: I think that’s a fair enough request of a best friend RJ, don’t you?

RJ: It wasn’t Adamson’s responsibility and for Patricks to blame his loss of the world title and then the collapse of his marriage on Adamson is to be frank, completely ridiculous.

“Ascending malice” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd burst into a loud chorus of boos as Christopher Patricks steps out onto the ramp. He stares down the ramp coldly before walking down to the ring. He steps through the middle rope and paces around the squared circle impatiently.

MW: Patricks eager to get this thing started and then over with, he wants to put this chapter of his life behind him.

RJ: Adamson is going to be one hell of a test. He clearly holds the power advantage over Patricks.

“Tonight Tonight” hits and the crowd’s reaction changes to cheers as Max Adamson walks out onto the ramp confidently. He smiles at Patricks before sauntering down to the ring, tagging the fans hands. Adamson steps over the top rope and into the ring.

RJ: Max Adamson has been through a series of hellacious matches in his career, Tibetan Torture, Elimination Chamber, Hardcore matches...

MW: And the ashes challenge match! Who could forget that?

RJ: The point being, he is used to these situations. He will not lie down tonight.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Adamson and Patricks lock-up, Adamson forces Chris Patricks back against the ropes. He then whips him out across the ring, Adamson leaps up and nails a Lou Thesz Press, he immediately pummels down on the head of Patricks. Patricks rolls over and then fires in punches of his own. Adamson shoves him away...

Patricks is up to his feet, he runs in at Max who kips up and clotheslines Patricks to the mat. The former world champion rises to his feet and Max hits a 2nd, more powerful clothesline that knocks Patricks clean off his feet. Cover.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Adamson allows Patricks to rise, he then hits a hard knee to the gut. Adamson then pummels down on the back of Patricks before connecting with a gutwrench backbreaker! Patricks stumbles to his feet and Adamson floors him with a big boot.

RJ: An electric start from Adamson!

MW: All that pent up anger and aggression being let out here by Max.

Max lifts up Patricks, he then throws him to the mat with an arm drag takedown. Patricks stumbles up and Adamson hits a big back body drop. Patricks falls to the corner where Adamson hits a series of punches to the gut, he then lifts Patricks to the top rope...

RJ: Superplex...

MW: Blocked...Brainbuster from the top rope!

RJ: Vicious move.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Adamson gets the shoulder up but now Patricks is onto the attack, he begins to stomp away on the head of Adamson who falls back against the ropes. Patricks steps onto the ring apron and then down to the outside where he hits a series of forearms into the face. He then runs along the apron, hitting a boot to the side of the head. Patricks rolls back into the ring and covers.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Patricks lifts Adamson to his feet, he goes for a boot to the gut. Adamson grabs it but Patricks counters with a step-over heel kick. Adamson gets to his feet and Patricks connects with a huge superkick! He hooks the leg.

Adamson powers out, patricks gets to his feet where he rolls Adamson onto his front and then hits a series of knee drops down into the back. He then nails the curb stomp on Adamson, driving his head into the canvas repeatedly. Patricks stands over Max before putting him into a suplex position...

He then drops Max stomach first down across the top rope. Patricks then runs along the apron and hits a neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1.........2.......Kick out!

Again Max kicks out. Patricks removes the 2nd turnbuckle cover, he then throws Adamson head-first into the steel. Adamson pulls himself up and Patricks connects with a German suplex, bridging over into the cover.

MW: Domination here from Patricks.

RJ: And absolute brutality to go with it, no letting up.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Max kicks out, Patricks starts to stomp down on his head until he stumbles back into the corner where he continues the stomping until the referee intervenes and forces him back. When Adamson walks forward out of the corner, Patricks boots him in the gut...

MW: Front Flip Piledriver!

Ref: 1............2..............Kick out!

Patricks gets to his feet angrily, he drags Adamson to the corner where again he starts to smash his head into the exposed steel. The referee tries to intervene but Patricks pushes him away and continues the assault on Max as blood begins to pour from his head.

Patricks then stomps down on Max, the referee again tries to drag him back but Patricks again pushes him down.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings for the disqualification but Patricks is unperturbed as he continues to stomp down on Max in the corner, who can barely muster any defence at all. Patricks then removes the top turnbuckle cover, he lifts up Max and hits a snake eyes onto it!

Patricks drags Max away from the corner, he then nails the Sky High and looks set to leave the ring but in fact he just grabs three steel chairs and tosses him into the ring.

MW: Patricks has snapped here.

Patricks smashes one chair down into the face of Max repeatedly. He then sits that chair up...

RJ: Arabian Facebuster!

Adamson stumbles into the corner, Patricks puts the chair in front of Adamson’s face...

MW: Dropkick!

Patricks then lays one chair out, placing Adamson’s head on it...

MW: CON CHAIR TO!

RJ: Damn it...AGAIN!

MW: And AGAIN!

*Finally security spill into the ring, they restrain Patricks who is staring at Max crazily as Chaos goes to a commercial.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

*Chaos returns from the commercial break with McGraw, Logan Kincade, Trevor Swann and Kurt Hernandez sat in McGraw's office.

McGraw:Tonight you must get the job done, it is so important that Hobo does not get a title shot. There is so only so long I can delay things if you keep messing things up before the Board of Directors sit up and notice.

Logan Kincade:Don't worry about it Danny, Hernandez will have me and Swann out there to pull him through today. Nay won't add much to the team, he always was the inferior tag team partner anyway. That's why I am sat here with the Hardcore Title.

Swann:Speaking of title's...

*Vortex walks in with the Consultant, the freeweight title around his waist.

Swann:Congratulations!

Kincade:Welcome to the Champion's circle...

McGraw:Make sure you complete the job tonight!

Marsh

Back to top Go down

*Max Adamson is shown laid out on a stretcher, medics are running through the backstage area holding the stretcher carrying him to the waiting ambulance.

They load him up slowly, his neck is in a brace following the trio of con-chair-to's. Slowly the doors of the ambulance shut, and it drives off.

Out of the darkness steps Chris Patricks, smiling. The crowd boo loudly.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

*Clarissa is shown backstage...

Clarissa:Please welcome my guest at this time...Uryu!

*The crowd cheer as Uryu steps into picture, he kisses Clarissa tenderly on the cheek and she blushes.

Clarissa:Uryu, how have your preparations for this match been?

Uryu:I feel more ready than ever Clarissa, I have waited so long for this opportunity, my chance at the world title has finally come. It's often said that if you build up to something for so long, that you over-think things, you will be controlled by nerves.

I don't feel like that. This is the best preparation I have ever had, this week has been fantastic. I am 100% ready for this match, I know about all my opponents, I have had a great week in the gym. I feel like I can do it.

Clarissa:You can do it Uryu!

Uryu:Thank you Clarissa, that means a lot. But I'd like to make my final preparations, see you after yeah?

Clarissa:Of course Uryu!

*They smile at each other.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Match 4
3 on 2 Handicap Match
Logan Kincade, Trevor Swann & Kurt Hernandez v Hobo & Nay Bother

RJ: A handicap match up next here on Chaos, with 5 men who have been involved a lot with each other recently.

MW: Logan Kincade, Trevor Swann and Kurt Hernandez, all of whom are associates with our Commissioner Danny McGraw team up tonight.

RJ: And they face off against Hobo, a long-time adversary of McGraw and someone who is gunning for Trevor Swann’s European Title, and Nay Bother who was a former tag partner of Hardcore Champion Logan Kincade.

MW: We know the significance of this match for Hobo, if he is pinned then he will never get another title shot whilst Danny McGraw remains in charge of this company.

Kurt Hernandez is already waiting in the ring as “Dreadlock holiday” blasts out over the speakers and the 6WF European Champion Trevor Swann walks out onto the ramp, the European title around his waist and carrying a cricket bat in his right hand. He walks to the ring, he leaves the cricket bat rested against the steel steps before sliding in.

RJ: Not officially associated with McGraw, but he may as well be considering the assistance he has received this month, particularly when winning the European Title.

“Edgecrusher” roars out and the boos continue as the 6WF Hardcore Champion Logan Kincade walks out amidst a haze of pyrotechnics. He strolls down to the ring, with the championship rested over his shoulder. He steps into the ring and slaps hands with his two tag partners.

MW: Kincade is one hell of a competitor, he has transformed into a truly dangerous individual since aligning with McGraw and winning the Hardcore Title.

“I fought the law” blares out around the arena and the atmosphere changes to that of loud cheers as Nay Bother sprints out onto the ramp. He salutes the fans before slowing down on his walk to the ring, tagging the hands of his fans. He slides in...

RJ: Nay sees this match as his first chance for revenge on Logan Kincade after his former tag team partner turned on him.

Finally, “Don’t fear the reaper” hits and the crowd cheer loudly as Hobo runs out onto the ramp. The crowd are chanting Trash TV as he walks down the rampway, tagging the fans hands before building up speed and sliding into the ring. He leaps up and nods at Nay.

MW: Clearly at a disadvantage here, Hobo knows the significance of this match so you have to expect he will be giving this match his all and even more.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hernandez and Hobo lock-up, Hernandez hits Hobo with a big knee into the stomach. He then places him into a front facelock and then pummels down on the back of Hobo who falls back against the ropes. Hernandez whips him across the ring, Hobo goes for a crossbody but Hernandez catches him and nails a fallaway slam.

Hobo stumbles to his feet and Hernandez floors him with a big boot. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Hernandez waits for Hobo to rise, he then grabs him and connects with a large belly to belly suplex! Hobo stumbles to his feet and Hernandez nails a 2nd belly to belly suplex, he drags Hobo to the middle of the ring and covers.

MW: Hobo being utterly dominated.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Hernandez picks up Hobo, he throws him to the corner and runs in, going for a knee to the head but Hobo manages to avoid the knee. He then hits a series of big elbows into the side of the head, he then throws Hernandez down to the canvas with a T-Bone suplex. Hobo goes up to the top rope...

RJ: Flying back senton!

Hobo hauls up Hernandez, he then whips him into the corner and follows up with a running back elbow. He tags in Nay Bother, who steps into the ring. He hits Hernandez with a couple of big punches to the chin followed up with a Northern Lights suplex. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2....Kick out!

Hernandez kicks out, Nay waits for him to rise before crunching a knee into the stomach. He then pummels down on the back of Hernandez, he tries to force him into the corner but Nay sunset flips over the top. Hernandez rolls back but Nay leaps to his feet and hits a big kick to the side of the head and Hernandez collapses to the mat.

Nay forces Hernandez back into the corner where he drives some punches into the top of the head, he then makes the tag to Hobo. The two hit a double suplex followed by a double clothesline and the crowd cheer loudly. Cover.

Hobo waits for Hernandez to rise, he connects with an inverted atomic drop and then goes for a Double Arm DDT but Hernandez counters with a back body drop. He dives to the corner and tags in Trevor Swann, Swann lifts up Hobo and goes for a DDT of his own but this time it is Hobo who blocks, spinning out and this time connecting with the Double Arm DDT himself.

He dives back to the corner and tags in Nay Bother. Nay immediately goes to work on Swann, dropping a series of knees down into the face. He then steps back, allowing Trevor to rise before hitting him with a boot to the gut and then a corkscrew neckbreaker. Cover.

RJ: Nay and Hobo doing well thus far in this match.

MW: The numbers advantage will start to tell soon enough, I just can’t see them keeping this up.

Nay hauls up Trevor Swann, he then hits him with a series of stiff knife-edge chops into the chest. Swann is backed into the corner, Nay runs in and hits a shining wizard which he follows up with a bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1.........2.......Kick out!

Nay waits for Swann to rise, he goes for the three amigos suplex but Swann counters with a spike reverse STO. Nay Bother rolls into the corner, Swann sprints in and nails a baseball slide!

He steps back, Nay stumbles out of the corner and Swann floors him with a big lariat. He then goes to the top rope...

RJ: Plancha!

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

Nay drives the shoulder up, Swann is back on the offence immediately, stomping down on the head of Nay who rolls back into the corner. Swann makes the tag to Logan Kincade, who screams at Nay to get up. When he does so, Kincade nails a big superkick!

Ref: 1.........2........Kick out!

Nay kicks out, Kincade drags him to his feet and puts him onto his shoulders, nailing a running powerslam. Nay stumbles up and Logan nails a huge running clothesline.

RJ: Vicious move from Kincade, a side we have seen to him ever since Blue Dragon’s revelation tipped him over the edge.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Nay Bother forces the shoulder up, Kincade waits for him to rise before hitting a series of huge uppercuts that back Nay into the corner. He then follows this up with a DDT.

Kincade goes to the top rope...

MW: Crossbody block!

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Logan lifts up Nay, he whips him to the corner and follows up but Nay counters with a pele kick. He turns around, Logan runs in but Nay hits a kick to the stomach and follows up with the three amigo’s suplex.
Both men are down...

RJ: Double Tag!

Swann is tagged in, as is Hobo. Hobo sprints in, he ducks a lariat from Swann before hitting his trademark down n out combination on the European Champion! He then runs and knocks Hernandez down to the mat with a clothesline. He turns around, Swann is up and Hobo hits a dropkick. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Swann powers out, Hobo allows him to rise before irish whipping Swann out across the ring, Hobo nails a flapjack on the rebound. Swann rolls up groggily straight into an inverted jawbreaker. Hobo hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Hobo allows Swann to rise, he then nails the double arm DDT. He runs the ropes...

RJ: Big Splash!

Hobo stands waiting impatiently, setting up for the Hobo Cuddle. The crowd boo loudly as Logan gets onto the apron, a steel chair in hand...

RJ: Don’t do it...NAY BOTHER!

Kincade swings the chair but Nay manages to shove Hobo out of the way, taking the brunt of the chair shot himself! The ref rings the bell for the disqualification, Swann rolls out of the ring helped by Hernandez as Kincade looks on at Hobo and Nay with a smirk on his face.

MW: Hobo and Nay win by disqualification.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

*A video package highlighting the feud between JJ and Saint is shown...

JJ:four years I was The Saint’s best friend…and four years I would have done anything for him….but Sunday at Chaos I have no choice but to break all bond forever…Sunday at Chaos I will not look across the ring at a man that I once called an ally,I will look across and see the man standing between me and any chance of success that I have left…

The Saint wants to use me as a pawn in his quest for glory…he wants to eliminate me,put my a55 in the ground,six feet deep….he wants me dead and gone because then and only then does he become the man….only then does he become the “greatest superstar of our generation”….

*The Saint is shown...

The Saint:Friendship is overrated… The idea of being dependant on someone else in a business like this, it smacks of weakness, of fragility, of desperation… I look at these memories, the keepsakes of a time where I was Mr. Popular in the locker room and I can’t help but feel a little bit sickened by the mind-set that I’d adopted. The constant craving of my peer’s attention, respect, reverence and the fact that as a result, the name The Saint was met with indifference; All because, like an unenlightened school child, I bounded around this locker room seeking friends everywhere.

I look back at those days and am sickened by just how pathetic I was.

Somewhere along the line, it all changed, I decided that I didn’t need anyone, that The Saint is so much more on his own. Dependence on others is parasitic, weak and that is not what The Saint is all about. Over the last months, I’ve re-established myself as nothing more than a sick, sadistic ass kicker, who really just doesn’t care for anything except the endless list of bodies that fall at my hand.

The victim list has grown bigger and bigger as the unrelenting surge to the top fails to cease and now, as 6WF approaches Chaos, I am on the cusp of the crowning jewel in my collection of victims: JJ Johnson.

Once upon a time, The Saint was said to be nowhere near the quality of JJ Johnson, The Saint was Janetty, to his Michaels… The Saint would always be number two to JJ Johnson… The Saint would always be an afterthought when mentioned in the same breath as JJ Johnson. We’ve battled over the years, traded wins, and inflicted copious amounts of pain unto the other…

But you see, it is this match, this one match, which is the most important because if The Saint beats JJ Johnson one on one, then it will be confirmed, it’ll be official, The Saint will be THE best thing to ever have walked through those doors!

I hope JJ lives up to his promise, that he will be no more if I win this match!

*The final image is of a picture of Saint and JJ, being torn straight down the middle.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

*Cassius Zhi is shown with a mic backstage...

Cassius Zhi:Tonight, I will defend the indefensible; my right to contest the 6WF Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship. And I will defend the indefensible through indefensible actions. ONE WHOLE HOUR OF INDEFENSIBLE ACTIONS, 6WF! Because no matter how I come to find myself participating in this Time Attack match at Chaos, you cannot fluke an hour long match… a marathon in wrestling terms... where only the greatest athlete can prevail.

And that athlete is me!

At Chaos I will shatter this illusion that I am a fluke and leave it obliterated upon the mat just like this bottle, shattered along with my five opponents in that Time Attack match. I will shatter that cruel, unjust illusion that has surrounded me of late, and shatter the illusions of grandeur that surround those five men along with it.

Uryu, who will be too excited at the prospect of his winner’s interview with his beloved to concentrate on the matter at hand and will likely peak too soon, will shatter.
Blue Dragon, who has already proven himself unfit to hold the World Heavyweight Championship for sixty seconds, let alone sixty minutes, will shatter.
Chaos, who carved out a World Heavyweight Title reign through the softest of rocks, avoiding the heaviest that he now has to face, will shatter.
Clarke James, still an infant, still so virginal and delicate, ripped prematurely from his Mother Hero’s womb, and suffering from the inevitable defects of an incomplete project, will shatter.

And Crime Lord. Crime Lord… they say that you should make the first time special, less you regret it for the rest of your life. And despite our combined 9 years of history, this Time Attack match shall be OUR first time… competing for a World Heavyweight Championship. And I intend to make it special… and memorable, Crime Lord. Very…. special.

Your record, Crime Lord, says you are better than me. But at Chaos, I intend to shatter that too. Because it’s crap. You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it…. BUT I AM SICK OF RELYING ON OPINIONS IN THE ABSENCE OF FACTS...... FACTS ABSENTED BY DENIED OPPORTUNITY!

Tonight, I don't just want to win the title, I want to win it from you, I want to rip it forcibly from around your waist.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

*The action continues rolling backstage, Chaos is shown alongside James McManus...

Chaos:Tonight is the night that I win back what is rightfully mine, tonight is the night when I win back the 6WF Undisputed Title, Crime Lord never defeated me for that title remember that folks.

And how much more perfect could it get that I win back my title on a Pay Per View that has been named after me...Chaos! And never has the name been so apt, not only is it the name of the winner of this match but it is also what I will cause during this hour.

That is, alongside James McManus who will witness why I was able to beat him to qualify for this match and why he will never, never become better than me. I am the leader, I am the inspiration James!

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:46 pm

Match 5
Grudge Match
The Saint vs. JJ Johnson

RJ: The match up next will be very painful for many of our longest fans to watch, I’m one of the people who can remember the instant friendship these two men had the day they met. They have been friends for years now, but enemies for months.

MW: JJ Johnson and The Saint are going to try and put their past months feud to bed today as they take each other on in what is the second Grudge match of the night. There will surely be Chaos in the ring for this one.

RJ: While The Saint has turned his back on the fans, on his friends, JJ is fighting tooth and nail to regain what he has lost in the past, to recreate the form that made him Mr. 6WF over the years.

MW: Yet it is The Saint who has been holding championships, winning matches and JJ struggles.

RJ: A JJ Johnson victory would propel him back to his old position, it could inspire him to kick-start his career again.

MW: But if The Saint wins...well then Saint will have validated his recent run of form and could set his sights on the world title as for JJ...well there are plenty of rumours, some say he will continue to fight, others say he’ll call it a day. Who knows though? Only JJ.

RJ: Well I for one, win or lose, I hope JJ stays.

‘Monster’ by Skillet roars out of the speakers and the crowd start booing immediately. The Saint strides out onto the stage, he is in his wrestling gear and looks utterly focused. The big man walks down the ramp, ignoring the jeering and booing crowd as he does. Saint gets to the ring and climbs up the stairs, stepping over the top rope before standing in the ring. He beats his chest before flexing his muscles. The crowd are booing him while a ‘JJ Johnson’ chant grows in volume.

RJ: The Saint is one of the most hated, but feared men, in 6WF at the moment. A Hardcore Title reign has triggered the Saint of old to re-emerge and as much as I disapprove...it is a sight to behold.

MW: JJ has faced many tasks in career, but Saint right now is going to be a huge one. Saint is in some real form, knows JJ and is one of the toughest sons of bîtches in 6WF history.

The Saint bounces between the ropes as he warms up and waits for his opponent to emerge from the stage.

RJ: I wonder what is going through Saint’s mind right now.

MW: Hunger. The hunger to get out from his former friend’s shadow once and for all.

‘Remember my Name’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd all get to their feet in unison. The reaction is massive as JJ Johnson steps out from behind the curtain onto the stage. He is all ready for the match, and there is fire in his eyes. JJ beats his chest and does the Coalition Salute as Saint watches on unimpressed. JJ sprints down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope, he charges into Saint, knocking him to the ground and begins laying in punch after punch.

RJ: Wow! JJ is wasting no time here, he is holding nothing back and Saint just didn’t see it coming!

JJ repeatedly hits Saint in the face, punch after punch, the referee tries to pull him away but JJ just pushes him away as he releases his anger. JJ stops and steps back, the crowd are firmly on his side as they chant his name. JJ stomps on the mat and lifts Saint up, he knees him in the mid-section and then hits him with a snap suplex. JJ grabs hold of Saint’s leg and stomps down on it.

MW: We could already be seeing the turning point of this match...if The Saint doesn’t get back into it now, he probably won’t ever!

JJ urges the fans to get louder and they do, he turns around and lifts Saint up. He twists him around and goes for a German suplex, but can’t lift Saint up who is resisting. Saint elbows JJ in the chin before quickly spinning around and headbutting JJ underneath his chin, Johnson stumbles backwards and The Saint takes advantage by hitting him with a fast slam. JJ and Saint are both quickly up and Saint connects with a hip toss, immediately followed by an arm bar. Saint digs his knee into JJ’s side.

RJ: This match is very intense, the tension is obvious and both men are holding nothing back from this match.

MW: One of these men could very well end up with a serious injury if they both carry on as headstrong as they have done so far.

JJ manages to fight out of the hold and he twists Saint’s arm bar before connecting with a bulldog. He waits for Saint to push himself back to his feet and springboards off the ropes connecting with a viscous kick to the chest...he goes for the pin.

1...............2kick out!

RJ: Barely even a two count there.

JJ is quickly up and starts climbing up to the top rope, Saint is groggily pushing himself up and JJ dives off!

RJ: CROSSBODY!

MW: BACKBREAKER!

Saint shows remarkable strength catching the big JJ Johnson in the air and slamming him down back-first onto his knee. JJ doesn’t even fall to the mat and Saint starts bending JJ’s back over his knee before dropping the former world champion to the mat. Saint walks around his fallen enemy before deciding to lift him by his head...Saint slaps JJ across the face.

RJ: Such disrespect for JJ.

MW: This is a lot further than disrespect now RJ, this is hatred flowing through Saint. He wants to punish the man that has for so long has been a shadow over him.

Saint lifts JJ onto his shoulder and connects with an impressive Samoan Drop. He rolls over and hooks the leg....

1...............2.kick out!

RJ: JJ’s turn to kick out.

Saint slams the mat in frustration before pushing himself up, he grabs JJ’s arm and violently hoists him to his feet. He chops JJ across the chest once...twice...three times. The crowd are booing as he does so, Saint whips JJ across the ring and into the corner where he slams in chest first before slumping into the middle ropes. Saint takes a run up before charging at Saint.

MW: He could crush JJ’s skull?!

RJ: MISSED!

Saint runs at JJ and goes for a kick to the head, but JJ dodges expertly and Saint’s foot connects viscously with the ring post and gets tangled in the ropes...

RJ: Not a good position for Saint to be in.

JJ is focused completely and takes a run up before connecting with a massive kick to Saint’s spine. The big man screams out in pain, as he desperately tries to unhook his foot from the ropes. JJ pulls Saint out of the ropes himself.

MW: What did he do that for the idiot?! He had Saint in the perfect position.

RJ: It’s called sportsmanship Michael, JJ wants to win this the right way.

JJ lifts Saint up and connects with a right handed jab...followed by a left handed jab...right...left..right, the crowd give a big cheer with every punch.

RJ: UPPERCUT!

Saint is knocked to the ground after a big uppercut. JJ shakes his hand, the impact of it having an effect before he drops to the mat and goes for the cover...

MW: Kick out!

RJ: This match really does hang by a thread. While Saint has the form, I haven’t seen this kind of determination in JJ for a long, long time...he wants this...oh I know this for a fact after our interview...everything on the line for JJ...the most important match he’s had for a very long time.

MW: SUPERKICK!

Saint groggily gets up and JJ connects with a massive superkick which Saint didn’t even see coming, the big man drops to the mat and JJ quickly hooks the leg...

RJ: 1!

MW: 2!....shoulder up!

RJ: Saint really is a tough S.O.B.

JJ takes a deep breath before getting back to his feet, he points to the skies and starts to climb up the corner to the top rope. He motions for a big move.

RJ: SHOOTING STAR HEADBUTT!

MW: Moved! SAINT MOVED!

JJ goes for a huge Shooting Star Headbutt but at the very last second Saint rolls out of the way and JJ’s head slams into the mat. Saints takes a moment to come to his senses before he rolls JJ over and hooks a leg...

1.............2.........kick out!

RJ: I don’t know what is going to keep one of these men down, both have already taken a lot, yet neither looks even close to giving up.

The Saint grabs hold of JJ, he gives a thumbs down before lifting his former friend up high.

MW: DIVINE FORCE!

Saint nails the sit-down powerbomb and doesn’t even move as he is already in a pinning position, both legs up.

1..................2....................shoulder up!

RJ: Saint cannot believe it...I cannot believe it...

Saint’s eyes widen in shock, but he only wastes a moment. He grabs hold of JJ and pulls him up hard, almost dislocating his arm from its socket. He lifts him up.

MW: Saint is going for the Saint’s Row here...to put this match to bed...

RJ: ROLLED DOWN HIS BACK!

JJ slides down Saint’s back and takes him by surprise.

RJ: GERMAN SUPLEX!

JJ connects with a big German suplex...he rolls the hips and gets back up, holding on still.

RJ: Another!

JJ is back up again and he goes for it.

RJ: Three! Hatrick in the bag for JJ Johnson. A bridge into a pin!

1.................2.............kick out!

MW: Saint kicks out!

Both men lay in the centre of the ring, catching their breath. It is JJ who is up first, he crawls to the ropes and lifts himself up. Saint is groggily pushing himself back up and JJ charges at him, he connects with a knee to Saint’s ribcage. Saint is on his knees, barely able to not fall down. JJ gets ready to hit him with a Fortune Teller.

RJ: PEDIGREE!

MW: No! Reversed!

Saint reverses the Pedigree throwing JJ over the top of his head and the former Coalition man lands hard on his back behind Saint.

MW: Such strength shown by Saint.

Saint lifts JJ up and throws him like a rag doll into the corner, the big man takes a huge run up and connects with a big splash in the corner. JJ just falls forward into the mat. Saint drags him into the centre of the ring. He looks around the arena as the crowd boo.

RJ: I just can’t see an end to this match, both men look desperate to win.

Saint manages a small smirk before it disappears, he grabs hold of JJ’s ankle and puts him in a painful ankle lock.

MW: Saint has JJ in his own manoeuvre!

RJ: Insult to injury at its worst!

MW: At its best, you mean!

Saint is twisting JJ’s ankle with all his strength, the Franchise Initiative is desperately clawing for the ropes but The Saint has him locked in tight and there is no room to move. Saint suddenly lies down and puts further pressure onto the ankle, almost snapping JJ’s foot off...

RJ: JJ’s face is screwed up in pain...anger...frustration...desperation...

MW: This match could be over now...this will be a huge embarrassment for JJ to lose like this.

Crowd: JJ JOHN-SON! Clap x10 JJ JOHN-SON! Clap x10 JJ JOHN-SON! Clap x10

RJ: This crowd is firmly behind Johnson and they are urging him to stay in it!

JJ punches the mat as he stretches one of his long arms, but grabbing hold of thin air. He manages to pull himself just a few inches closer but Saint responds by pulling JJ back to the centre of the ring. Saint’s eyes are full of fury as he puts all his strength into the submission hold...JJ punches the mat again as the crowd chant his name. JJ has tears in his eyes as he starts seeing the end...unable to grab the ropes. He lifts his hand slightly in the air...

MW: JJ is about to tap.....HE’S DOING IT!

RJ: NO! HE’S GOT THE ROPES!

JJ looks as if he is about to tap, Saint’s distraction and relief at this gives JJ the split second he needs to dive and grab hold of the rope!

RJ: Saint is absolutely FURIOUS!

Saint gets up and starts stomping hard on JJ’s back, he lifts him up and punching him hard in the face, and then headbutts him. JJ’s loses his vertical base as his leg gives way, Saint lifts him up and goes for a Saint’s Row!

MW: JJ hasn’t given up but he could end up out cold here...SAINT’S ROW!

RJ: HURRICANRANA!

As Saint starts to drill JJ into the mat, Johnson manages to scissor his legs on to Saint’s neck and hit him with an amazing hurricanrana!

RJ: I have never seen anything like this before...JJ has pulled that out of nowhere!

JJ has no time to rest as he pushes himself back up, his ankle is clearly hurt as he limps towards Saint, he drags him back up and gets ready to hit him with a Pedigree!

RJ: FORTUNE TELLER!

JJ connects with the Pedigree and slowly rolls The Saint over before going for the pin.

RJ: Is this one over?

3kick out!

MW: NO!

The crowd and JJ are in disbelief as Saint kicks out just milliseconds before the referee’s third count. The official insists that he only got to 2.

RJ: That was as close as they get!

JJ looks almost sad as he looks down at The Saint who is groaning and moving his hands around without purpose. JJ limps towards the corner and starts to climb to the top rope. He turns around and makes a Coalition Salute on the top rope.

RJ: MOONSAULT!

MW: Knees up!

JJ goes for a huge Moonsault as he dives and flips across the ring...but as he lands Saint gets his knees up and JJ’s ribs crash hard into the Saint’s knees. Both men can’t even stand up, but crawl towards the corners. They drag themselves up to standing using the ropes and struggle to limp towards the centre of the ring. Saint nails the first blow with a big punch, greeted by boos, before JJ responds with a punch of his own which gets cheers.

Crowd: BOOOOO!

Crowd: YEAAAHHH!

Crowd: BOOOO!

Crowd: YEAAHHH!

Both men are extremely groggy but it is JJ who seems to have that extra edge and he dives at Saint connecting with a huge forearm smash! Both men go crashing to the mat, JJ lays a single arm across Saint’s chest...

RJ: Why’s the bell not ringing?!

MW: The referee didn’t count to three! Saint’s foot is under the rope!

JJ holds his head in his hands as the referee informs him that Saint’s foot was under the rope just in time...JJ pushes himself up and starts lifting Saint up. He knees him in the mid-section before going for a....

RJ: VIP EXPERIENCE!....CONNECTED!

JJ connects with the sit-down piledriver and he almost goes or the pin, before he shakes his head and grabs hold of Saint’s ankle.

MW: JJ going for payback for earlier?

JJ looks around the arena and the crowd give a big cheer before JJ locks in the ankle lock...he puts immense pressure into the submission hold.

RJ: This move has been used to beat many people, how symbolic could it be if JJ used it to beat his former friend...now his fiercest enemy...on the back of the worst run of his career.

Crowd: LE’TS GO J-J! LET’S GO J-J!

MW: The crowd are baying for Saint to lose...but he doesn’t look like he wants to.

Saint is clenching his teeth together as he tries to resist the urge to tap. JJ is putting as much pressure into the hold as he can, and Saint is too far from the ropes to be able to reach them...JJ starts shouting at Saint to tap, his opponent can’t even reply as he grimaces and has to hold on...

RJ: It is taking everything within Saint not to just give up right now...JJ has turned this match around...there have been points where has been on the very precipice of losing...but right now, he is close to winning!

MW: HE’S PINNING! SAINT IS PINNING JJ!

1..................2.....................3kick out!

RJ: What the hell happened there?!

The replays show that as JJ still has the ankle lock in, Saint manages to roll over and turn it into a small package. JJ barely kicks out on time...a close up reveals that throughout the entire pin until the kick out, JJ had kept the ankle lock on.

MW: JJ’s determination to beat Saint nearly cost him the whole match!

JJ pushes himself back to his feet and the crowd cheer loudly for him. He waits for Saint to get up...

RJ: RKO!

JJ goes for the RKO on his former partner...

MW: REVERSED! RKO! SAINT HAS REVERSED JJ’S RKO INTO AN RKO! WHAT A MOVE!

RJ: SHOULDER UP!.....just.

JJ manages to get his shoulder up just in time and Saint cannot believe it, he punches the mat and gets into the face of the referee, demanding him to count quicker next time.

RJ: Let’s see a replay of the action from just before.

As JJ dives up for the RKO, Saint slaps his arms away and twists and connects with an RKO of his own, drilling JJ’s head into the mat.

MW: JJ’s attempt to beat Saint with his own move backfired because Saint knew it better than JJ ever could.

Saint turns around and lifts JJ up, he lifts him up.

MW: SAINT’S ROW! THIRD TIME LUCKY?!

RJ: REVERSED AGAIN!

JJ manages to fight his way out of it and Saint stumbles backwards into the corner. JJ starts punching Saint in the head.

Crowd: 1!
2!
3!
4!
5..6..7.8.9 10.11!

The crowd can’t keep up anymore as JJ lays in punch after punch after punch, Saint can’t fight him off.

RJ: JJ letting it all out again...he wants to beat Saint so badly.

MW: Look at Saint’s strength!

Saint manages to step forward, JJ still on his shoulders punching and he nails a sit-down powerbomb. He goes for the pin!

1.................2....................3kick out!

RJ: I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

MW: No way! NO F********G WAY!

Saint lays down in shock as JJ manages to kick out of the Divine Force and he runs his hand over the top of his head, completely in shock.

RJ: I have to apologise for my broadcasting partner’s choice of words...but this is 6WF Chaos live...and JJ Johnson if fighting with everything he has got to stay in this match.

Saint gets up and turns to the corner and starts climbing up to the top rope. He gets to the top rope and looks down on JJ Johnson who is breathing heavily in the middle of the ring.

MW: It’s not often we see The Saint go up there...

RJ: He is ready to do anything to beat JJ today. He is 6 foot 6....270 pounds of a man....and all that could be about to land on JJ Johnson.

MW: FROG SPLASH!

RJ: KNEES UP! RIBS CRACKED!

Saint dives off of the top rope with a frog splash but JJ gets his knees up just in time and Saint lands ribs first onto the knees. Saint rolls off and is in obvious pain, he holds his chest and rolls around roaring in anger and pain.

RJ: Still....after all this time...the match hangs in the balance!

JJ slowly but surely gets to his feet and the crowd are on their feet, they are chanting his name.

RJ: It must be really nostalgic for JJ right now...like it’s 2009 and he’s top of the world...the only difference is that Saint isn’t on his side anymore, Saint has looked hell bent on destroying JJ Johnson.

JJ limps towards Saint and he lifts him up, he pulls him over to the corner and sits him on the top rope.

MW: JJ is rolling back the years....

RJ: ACCESS ALL AREAS!

JJ connects with the Stunner from the top rope and he immediately goes for the pinfall, as he slams the mat to get the referee to react as quickly as possible.

1..................2.................3kick out!

MW: SAINT HOLDS ON!

RJ: THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

Saint manages to kick out just in time as the referee still doesn’t make the decisive three count. JJ hangs his head, he puts his forehead on Saint’s forehead and seems to be begging him to let it end.

RJ: This really is a Grudge match...both men refuse to lose.

JJ lifts The Saint to his feet, and he gets ready to hit him with a VIP Experience...he sets him up for it.

RJ: VIP EXPERIENCE!

MW: RKO!

As JJ gets ready for it, Saint pushes him back and connects with an RKO from out of nowhere!

RJ: This match just keeps on changing...the momentum has shifted from Saint to JJ and back again too many times to keep count! It’s unreal....and we still have one more match to go!

Saint doesn’t go for the pin, he lifts JJ up and the two men stand there groggily, both rocking as they can barely stand.

The Saint: I’m really not sorry JJ.

MW: R...K...O!

1.....................2........................3!

RJ: Saint has ended it...he’s beaten JJ Johnson!

MW: What a touch at the end from the Divine Destroyer...he wasn’t sorry for anything he has done...talk about a Grudge...

Saint can’t even get up as the fans are silent in disbelief.

Announcer: The winner of this match.....by pinfall is.....THE SAAAAAAAINNNNNTTTTTT!!!!

The Saint is helped up by the referee and he raises his arm in the air as the crowd boo him loudly. He steps out of the ring and walks up the ramp, he turns around and looks at JJ in the ring, who is getting back to reality now. He shakes his head before going to the back.

RJ: I don’t know what the far reaching consequences of this match will be but we’ve seen a classic.

MW: Saint has established his return to glory, world title in his sights now maybe?

RJ: While JJ Johnson...well...we’ll see what happens to JJ. But if this match has taught us anything, it’s that JJ can certainly still go...on another day...another opponent...he could have won. It wasn’t to be tonight at Chaos though.

JJ is helped up by the referee and every fan in the arena gets to their feet and gives JJ a standing ovation. He starts limping back up the ramp.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

*Blue Dragon is stood backstage...

Blue Dragon:It seems I have been the only one to keep my mouth closed during the build-up to this time attack match. This is not because I have had nothing to say, far from it, but because I've seen often enough the effect talking can have.

Everyone has been running their mouth in the build-up to this match, telling us how they are going to win the title, how they are going to do this and that. But let's face it, not all of you can do what you say you are going to do.

That is why I have decided to keep quiet until now. I am not going to make promises, I am not going to belittle anyone, all I am going to say is I've faced and beaten all of the guys in these matches. I am going to do my best, and I just hope it will be enough.

*Blue Dragon walks off.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

*Clarke James is backstage...

CJ:Let's run through the names in this match...

Uryu-The underdog never wins, Uryu. No offence, but the old saying is true, nice guys finish last and come Sunday it’s never gonna be more meaningful than when you walk out of Chaos empty handed. See, you just don’t have the edge needed. You don’t have that unpredictability about you to spring a surprise…

Chaos and Blue Dragon have had plenty of chances in better circumstances to win that title and both come up short, no amount of false bravado is gonna convince anyone they’ve got what it takes now… which leaves just 2 of us.

Crime Lord-2 months ago I pushed you closer than anyone else has since you won that title. Had it been another night, a regular match, I can promise you it would not be the same result. But hell, I’m not bitter, I blame myself, you had that extra to carry yourself. But thing is, this isn’t one on one. You’ve got 5 men gunning for you. You can’t be everywhere, you can’t stop the inevitable changes and as you quite rightly said, you carry the target on your back. And that target makes you the one man nobody wants to see walk out with the belt, the odds are firmly stacked against you and at Chaos trends will bucked........see the record books may favour the champ, but not this time.

Cassius-You have that unpredictability about you. That ability to leave everything at the top of the ramp, all the paranoia;, the sense of impending betrayal. That one person whose erratic, dangerous and unpredictable actions no longer become a burden or a personal demon………it becomes a weapon……it makes you the stand out candidate……doesn’t it, Cassius?

Whilst everyone has their own reasons to validate themselves, yours stand out, don’t they, Cass? Knowing you can snap at anytime, decimate any opponent at your own free leisure?

And whilst I stand here between the most dominant champion since yourself, and the man whose heart far outweighs his technical ability; with 2 others sat out back talking up their chances, it’s YOU, Cassius. You that is the focus of my fear; the only man who will stand between me and the Undisputed Title, the only ‘wall’ blocking my path…

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Main Event
Time Attack Match for the 6WF Undisputed Championship
Crime Lord (c) v Clarke James v Chaos v Cassius Zhi v Blue Dragon v Uryu Ishida

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Chaos where it is now time for the match you have all been waiting for...

MW: The main event of the evening, the 6WF Undisputed Championship on the line, in the 6WF-original time attack match.

RJ: The rules of the Time Attack match are simple, 6 men, 1 hour, the title can change hands as many times as it wants in that hour with the man who is in possession of the belt at the end walking out as Undisputed Champion.

MW: This is the 5th Time Attack match in the history of 6WF, only once has the title actually changed hands at the end of this match, when The Saint emerged victorious in 2009 at Let It Rock.

RJ: And what makes this match so unique compared to other Time Attack matches is that none of these men have competed under these rules in this match before.

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, the following is the MAINNNNN EEVVVEEENNNTTTT this evening, a TIMMMEEE ATTTACK MATCH for the 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIPPPPPP!

*Loud cheers

RA: Introducing the first of 5 challengers...he hails from Brighton, England and weighs in at 173lbs...accompanied to the ring by James McManus...CHAOOSSSSSSSS!

“It’s an omen” blasts out followed by “Granite” and the crowd boo loudly as Chaos saunters out onto the rampway. McManus trudges out behind, Chaos smirks at him before leading the way down to the ring. Chaos springboards in...

RJ: Chaos a former world champion, he must see this as a huge opportunity, despite the stats it is clearly a lot easier coming into this match as a challenger.

MW: Having McManus out here could prove to be hugely useful, depending on if they’ve sorted out their differences.

RA: Introducing the 2nd challenger...he hails from Nottingham, England and weighs in at 220lbs...URYU ISHIIDDDAAAAAA!

“Those who fight further” roars out over the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Uryu runs out onto the ramp. He salutes the fans before running down the ramp, building up speed before sliding into the ring.

MW: Uryu has waited so long for this opportunity, a 6WF original, this is the chance he has always felt he deserved.

RJ: He has been in great form recently, especially after his hooking up with Clarissa.

RA: Introducing the 3rd challenger...he hails from Westminster, London and weighs in at 214lbs...CLARKKEEEEEEE JAMMMESSSSSSSSSSSS!

“Blind Faith” hits and the crowd’s cheer continue as Clarke James walks backwards out onto the stage, arms outstretched. He turns and faces the crowd and the cheers get louder as he then walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. He steps into the ring.

MW: James can’t have even imagined himself being in this position after losing the European Title to Trevor Swann earlier in the month.

RJ: But in fact that loss has enabled James to make the step-up, and he too has looked in very good form since that loss.

RA: The 4th challenger hails from Liverpool, England and weighs in at 266lbs...BLUEEEE DRAGONNNNN!

“Before I forget” hit and the crowd chant loudly as Blue Dragon storms out onto the ramp. He marches sharply down to the ring, clambering over the top rope and staring at his opponents.

RJ: Another former world champion in this match, and arguably the only one who is going to match Crime Lord’s power game.

MW: I’ll be honest, I’m surprised he ever managed to win a world title, so I’m not going to write him off here, as much as I want to.

RA: The final challenger...hailing from Tibet, China and weighing at 250lbs...CASSSSSSIUSS ZHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

“They Say” hits and the crowd erupt at the arrival of Cassius Zhi. He walks slowly out onto the ramp, he then walks slightly quicker to the ring as chants of “Cassius Gonna K1ll you” build up. He steps through the middle rope.

RJ: Cassius Zhi looking pumped up tonight...

MW: More pumped up than I’ve seen him in a long time, he really didn’t care for the Hardcore Title but now the world title is back in his sights, well the motivation is back!

RA: And finally...from Lancaster, England and weighing in at 320lbs...he is the REIGNING AND DEFENDING 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION...CRIMMMEEEE LOORDDDDDDDDD!

The crowd descend into huge boos as “Rain Wizard” hits and Crime Lord walks out onto the ramp. He stares down at his 5 opponents in the ring before striding down the ramp. He stops at the bottom of the ramp momentarily before stepping in.

RJ: Crime Lord seemed very apprehensive there, I think he fully realises the challenge he faces here.

MW: It was always going to be tough, but the form Crime Lord is in, matched with the style of wrestling he uses, gives him a hell of a good chance of retaining.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Here we go folks! The hour has started!

The match immediately splits, Chaos going for Clarke James, Cassius Zhi going at Uryu. Blue Dragon looks at Crime Lord before walking to the corner where James and Chaos are locked up and aiming his offence at Chaos. Crime Lord is happy to take a step back from the action immediately.

Blue Dragon hits a big forearm smash into the back of Chaos’ head, he keels over and James throws him down with a gutwrench suplex. Chaos rolls up to his feet and runs at James who ducks a clothesline attempt, Blue Dragon floors Chaos with a big boot and he rolls to the outside. Blue Dragon turns around and James hits him with a big uppercut to the chin.

Cassius has Uryu backed in the corner, he hits a series of big roundhouse kicks into the side of Uryu. He walks forward out of the corner and Zhi goes for a neckbreaker but Uryu blocks, he then counters with a snapmare. He quickly bounces off the ropes and connects with a running dropkick!

Uryu then lifts up Cassius Zhi, he Irish Whips him back into the corner. Uryu comes running and connects with a shining wizard, he then climbs to the top rope and goes for a Diamond Dust but Zhi shoves him away. Uryu runs back in and Cassius flapjacks him face-first into the turnbuckle. He rolls up Uryu...

Ref: 1...........Kick out!

RJ: First pinfall of the match!

The camera flicks back to Blue Dragon and Clarke James, James hits few uppercuts on BD who is backed against the ropes. He goes for a boot to the gut but Blue Dragon blocks, Clarke James then counters with an enzaguri kick. Blue Dragon collapses to the one knee, James goes to the outside and nails a springboard leg-drop bulldog.

He leaps up to his feet and runs off the ropes as Blue Dragon rises, he goes for a big boot but Blue Dragon ducks. James spins around and Blue Dragon hits him with a T-Bone suplex. James rolls up and Blue Dragon hits a scoop slam, he drops down into the cover.

Ref: 1............2.Kick out!

Time remaining: 55 minutes

MW: Five minutes gone here!

Blue Dragon lifts up Clarke James, he immediately launches him out across the ring and connects with a big powerslam. He then applies a sleeper hold. The action flicks back to Zhi and Uryu. Uryu is placed in a front facelock with Cassius smashing big knees into the face.

Uryu places his body between the ropes, forcing Cassius to break the hold. Cassius runs back in but Uryu slides under a roundhouse kick, he kips up and then spears Cassius into the canvas and starts to pummel down on him with a series of big punches. Cassius shoves him away but Uryu hits Zhi with a dropkick as he rises.

Cassius stumbles and Uryu runs in, he goes for a DDT but Cassius uses the momentum to push Uryu away. Cassius goes towards Uryu but the 6WF original nails a spinning heel kick on Cassius! Cover.

RJ: Crime Lord still yet to get involved in this match.

MW: Chaos also taking time to recuperate.

Blue Dragon lifts James up onto his feet out of the sleeper hold and he connects with a big side slam! James stumbles up, Blue Dragon goes for a powerslam but Clarke James drops down the back and hits a backcracker! James waits for Blue Dragon to rise, he whips him out across the ring and connects with the tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1........2......Kick out!

Uryu waits for Cassius Zhi to rise, he then connects with a punch to the back of the head. He runs at Zhi, clotheslining him but Zhi lands on the apron. Uryu goes for a dropkick but Chaos takes the legs of Zhi with a chopblock along the apron. Cassius falls to the outside, Uryu hits the mat on the back of his head and this allows Chaos to come in and take advantage, stomping down on Uryu repeatedly.

James has Blue Dragon in an armbar. Slowly Blue Dragon fights up, he spins his way out but Clarke James drives a knee into the gut...

RJ: FAITHLESS!

Ref: 1..................2.....................Crime Lord breaks the pin with the Mafia Mow Down!

MW: Crime Lord knowing exactly when to take action!

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Crime Lord picks up Clarke James as Blue Dragon rolls to the outside. Crime Lord throws James to the mat with a powerslam, using effortless strength. Clarke James rolls up to his feet and Crime Lord hits him with a discus clothesline.

The action changes, showing Chaos stomping down on Uryu in the corner. Uryu pulls himself up using the ropes but Chaos runs in, hitting a shining wizard followed by a running bulldog out of the corner. Uryu rises to his feet and Chaos hits him with a spinebuster!

Chaos does not cover immediately, instead going to the top rope. Chaos steadies himself before flying off, connecting with a spinal tap!

Ref: 1.............2....Kick out!

Time remaining: 45 minutes

MW: As we hit a quarter of the way through the match, the undisputed title is still to change to hands!

RJ: And the two men who the crowd did not want to win, Chaos and Crime Lord, are looking in dominant form.

Crime Lord is shown hitting a series of fist drops into the face of Clarke James, he lifts him to his feet only to then connect with a suplex. James stumbles to his feet and collides into Chaos, who hits him with a superkick knocking James back into the path of Crime Lord who nails him with a big boot!

Cassius Zhi steps back into the ring and goes at Crime Lord, hitting him with two surprise roundhouse kicks to the side! Crime Lord spins around on the spot but Zhi nails a third roundhouse kick, this time to the side of the head and the crowd cheer loudly as Crime Lord falls slowly into the mat and Cassius makes the pin attempt.

The camera switches back to Uryu and Chaos, Uryu is down on the floor near the ropes. Chaos quickly hits him with a choke slingshot! Uryu rolls back into the corner, Chaos runs in and hits a big knee to the face. He follows that up with a Jeff Hardy-like springboard dropkick! Chaos backward rolls, Uryu rises to his feet and Chaos hit a back-flip rock bottom! Cover.

Cassius drags Crime Lord to his feet, he hits him with a knee to the stomach then bounces off the ropes and connects with a vicious, swinging neckbreaker. Zhi goes to the 2nd rope, nailing a leg drop on the champion.

Uryu is up, Chaos has him sat up on the top rope. He hits a couple of uppercuts before finally heading up to the top rope himself, Chaos steadies himself before leaping back with Uryu, connecting with a reverse STO! Chaos then runs the ropes going for a lionsault but BD is back on the apron and nails him with a big punch!

Blue Dragon steps into the ring, he lifts up Chaos only to throw him out across the ring with a T-Bone suplex! Chaos stumbles up to his feet, and Blue Dragon connects with a running headbutt! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Cassius Zhi drags up Crime Lord, he puts him into an abdominal stretch, hitting a couple of knees into the gut. Finally he connects with a pumphandle slam on Crime Lord! Zhi falls back such was the force he had to use, so to regain some energy he puts Crime Lord into a sleeper/body scissors combination.

Blue Dragon has Chaos in the corner, punching away at his head. He then hits a couple of shoulders into the stomach, Chaos perches himself on the top rope and goes for a sunset flip but Blue Dragon holds him, and then connects with an Alabama slam! He makes the cover.

Blue Dragon waits for Chaos to rise, he then whips him out across the ring and connects with a big belly to belly throw on the rebound!

MW: Blue Dragon looking powerful at the moment, whilst Cassius Zhi is seriously restraining Crime Lord with this sleeper/body scissors combination!

Crime Lord slowly fights to his feet and he manages to throw Cassius down to the canvas with a hip toss. Zhi rises up to his feet and Crime Lord spears him into the canvas, then pummelling away at his head with a series of huge punches! Zhi rolls away but Crime Lord lifts him up, and then holds him in the air for a minute before hitting a vertical suplex into a brainbuster! He then places Zhi into a crossface submission hold.

Chaos is up, Blue Dragon boots him in the gut and then connects with a big powerbomb! He heads up to the top rope...

RJ: Don’t see the big man up there too often...

MW: BIG SPLASH!

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Chaos manages to force the shoulder up, Blue Dragon lifts him up to his feet and goes for the Death Note but over-balances, dropping Chaos down to his feet! He hits a pele kick on Blue Dragon who falls into the corner. Chaos hits the shining wizard once more, but does not attempt the bulldog this time. He pushes Blue Dragon down, then goes to the opposite corner and up to the top rope...

RJ: We all know what comes next...

MW: COAST...TO...COAST!

RJ: Amazing agility and athleticism from Chaos there!

MW: He is pulling out all the stops in this match.

Ref: 1...............2..............Crime Lord breaks the pinfall once again, this time with a boot to the head. Crime Lord turns around, Zhi stumbles to his feet and runs at Crime Lord who nails him with the lock n load!

Zhi rolls back to the corner, Crime Lord then sees Uryu slumped in the opposite corner. He picks him up and then Irish Whips him into Cassius! Uryu stumbles forward and Crime Lord nails him with a forearm smash.

Crime Lord lifts him to his feet, he goes for a belly to belly suplex but Uryu blocks and then counters with a monkey flip! Crime Lord falls against the ropes, he then stumbles forward and Uryu nails him with a standing Tornado DDT! He hooks the leg.

RJ: Now Uryu coming back into this match!

Uryu rolls Crime Lord over, he nails the Brick Break on the undisputed champion! Crime Lord rolls to the corner, Uryu runs at him but Crime Lord catches him and then powerbombs him down to the outside. Crime Lord steps to the outside and drags up Uryu.

The crowd boo as Crime Lord then launches him into the steel steps. Crime Lord then runs in, hitting a knee to the side of the head.

MW: Crime Lord has thus far had a period of domination over pretty much all of the competitors in this match.

Time Remaining: 30 Minutes

RJ: Half Way through this match now

MW: And still the title has yet to change hands.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Clarke James is up in the ring, he is the only one on his feet with Blue Dragon and Cassius Zhi slumped down in opposite corners. Chaos is showing signs of life and James takes the offensive to him, running in and hitting a Lou Thesz Press before firing off a series of punches and headbutts.

James then rolls away, he waits for Chaos to rise before hitting him with a stunner! The crowd cheer as James hooks the leg.

James lifts up Chaos, he goes for a Samoan drop but Chaos rolls down the back and manages to pull the former European Champion down into a pinning predicament.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Chaos gets to his feet, he leans over the top rope and shouts at McManus, saying he should have stopped Crime Lord breaking the pin. This allows James time to get to his feet and hit a big German suplex. He hits two more and then bridges over into the cover.

Ref: 1...........2...........Kick out!

RJ:Clarke James the man dominant in the ring whilst Crime Lord is looking at his most dangerous taking the offence to Uryu on the outside!

Clarke James places Chaos into an armbar, Chaos slowly gets to his feet and Chaos is hit with an atomic drop. He keels over and James runs off the ropes and hits a dropkick to the side of the head. Chaos stumbles to his feet and James nails a Samoan Drop!

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

The action goes back to the outside, Crime Lord has Uryu up and slams his head into the steel ring post. He then launches him out across the floor into the railings! Crime Lord hits a couple of knees to the face...

Clarke James lifts up Chaos, he hits a spinebuster. He then goes to the apron, Crime Lord leaps onto the apron and hits a forearm to the back, he throws James over the top rope into the ring.

Crime Lord then steps in, he lifts up Chaos and hits him with an inverted atomic drop followed by a running high knee! Crime Lord drops a series of knees into the face, he then lifts up Chaos and hits an STO! Clarke James is up to his feet, he runs at Crime Lord who back body drops him to the canvas.

MW: Crime Lord again using his power game to dominate!

He sees Uryu stirring on the outside, Uryu gets on the apron so Crime Lord sprints across and knocks him back down with a Clothesline. James and Chaos are up, they look towards each other and nod.

They both run at Crime Lord but he nails a vicious double clothesline. They get to their feet, Crime Lord pulls them both...

MW: DOUBLE SUPLEX FROM CRIME LORD!

RJ: Just unreal strength!

James and Chaos stumble up to their feet, they manage to duck another double clothesline attempt from Crime Lord and then nail a double chop-block. James and Chaos then start booting away at the head and back of Crime Lord...

MW: It’s taken this double team to take Crime Lord down!

RJ: An uneasy alliance that’s for sure!

They back Crime Lord up against the ropes, and continue to beat down on him. Chaos then hits a hurracanrana on Crime Lord, bringing him away from the ropes. Crime Lord rises to his feet and Blue Dragon is up now, he hits Crime Lord with an electric chair drop from behind!

MW: Such is Crime Lord’s dominance, it has taken 3 men to take him out of the equation for even a moment.

The three men then start to beat down on Crime Lord in the corner, stomping away on him. Chaos is happy to take a backseat, allowing Blue Dragon and Clarke James to stomp down on Crime Lord. James drags Crime Lord forward, he sets up for faithless which is when Chaos strikes, flooring James with a chopblock!

The crowd boo loudly as Chaos and Blue Dragon are left to fight it out, Crime Lord rolls away to the outside. Blue Dragon floors Chaos with a leaping knee! Chaos stumbles to his feet and Blue Dragon whips him out across the ring...

MW: Bearhug!

RJ: Blue Dragon showing his power now!

Blue Dragon throws Chaos around like a rag-doll in the centre of the ring, the crowd are chanting his name loudly. Blue Dragon teases every so often, letting Chaos near the ropes before dragging him back to the centre of the ring. Blue Dragon goes towards the ropes again and McManus grabs hold of his right leg...

RJ: Damn it!

MW: I knew McManus would see that Chaos was right!

Blue Dragon drops Chaos down and starts remonstrating with McManus and the ref, this gives Chaos the chance to recuperate and he then connects with a reverse DDT backbreaker into a neckbreaker on BD.

Chaos then stares down at McManus, shouting at him “That’s how it’s done James!”

RJ: I think Chaos should be more grateful to McManus, he kept him in this match.

MW: That’s the least he should be doing for Chaos, he’s his leader!

Chaos lifts up Clarke James, he goes for G-Force but James counters with a Northern Lights suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Chaos kicks out, James sets up for Faithless once more...

MW: C4!

Chaos hits the backflip rock-bottom once more...

Ref: 1.............2..............Kick out!

Both men rise to their feet simultaneously...DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE!

Time Remaining: 15 minutes

McManus is shown on the outside, he delves under the ring and brings out a steel chair. He waits, he sees Chaos and James stirring in the ring, he steps in...

MW: What’s he doing?

Chaos is up first, McManus swings the chair viciously...

MW: Don’t do it James...Chaos ducks!

RJ: But James receives the full force of the chair shot!

McManus reels back in shock, Chaos is glaring at him before turning back to James and going for the cover.

MW: Yes Chaos...wait, why isn’t the ref counting?

Chaos glares at the ref but he points at Chaos and then points at the chair McManus is holding, and then finally points up the ramp. Further refs come to the ring...

RJ: He has Disqualified and ejected Chaos from this match!

McManus stares at Chaos as he is dragged away by officials.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Crime Lord rolls back to the centre of the ring and sees the prone James, and he hooks the leg.

RJ: What’s he doing? He’s the champion?!

MW: Just reaffirming his dominance!

The ref makes the 3 count, Crime Lord gets to his feet and smirks at James who is KO’d on the mat. However, Crime Lord turns around straight into a flying dropkick from Uryu! Uryu is about to go for the cover when Blue Dragon rises and runs in, booting Uryu in the head!

BD then lifts up Uryu, and goes for the Death Note but is met with a neckbreaker counter. Uryu then drags Blue Dragon to the top rope...

RJ: What has he got planned here?

Uryu locks in the Mexican surfboard submission hold. The ref starts a count...

MW: WOW!

RJ: The firecracker bomb! We haven’t seen that move in a long time!

Ref: 1....................2.........................Crime Lord again breaks the pin!

MW: He is retaining this belt single-handedly!

Crime Lord breaks the pinfall, he then lifts up Uryu and nails him with The Custody! Uryu rolls away to the outside, Crime Lord then turns his attentions to Blue Dragon. He whips him to the corner and then runs in and connects with a big splash.

Blue Dragon stumbles forward and Crime Lord hits him with a huge spear! Crime Lord then nails a series of huge punches to the head. Eventually, he rolls away and waits for Blue Dragon to stir to his knees...

MW: MAFIA MOW DOWN...

RJ: HE MOVED!

Blue Dragon rolls out of the way, he rolls up Crime Lord from behind.

Ref: 1.................2.................kick out!

Crime Lord manages to force the shoulder up at the last moment, Blue Dragon lifts him up and throws him to the corner. He nails a big clothesline, then puts Crime Lord onto the top rope...

He goes for a powerbomb from the top rope but Crime Lord manages to block, he punches his way out and then backwards rolls down to the canvas, He lifts Blue Dragon onto his shoulders and then goes for an Alabama slam to the outside but somehow Blue Dragon uses a head-scissors to send Crime Lord to the outside!

Blue Dragon walks to the centre of the ring, the crowd cheer him loudly and then motions a belt around his waist. He turns around only for Cassius Zhi to be up, he hits him with a series of roundhouse kicks to the side, backing Blue Dragon against the ropes. He whips him out across the ring...

SUPERKICK! Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Blue Dragon manages to force the shoulder up...Zhi steps back and waits for Blue Dragon to rise before hitting him with a spinning DDT! Blue Dragon stumbles up...

MW: DRAGONS FURY...

RJ: THE FROG SPLASH!

Ref: 1.........................2........................3.Foot on the rope!

MW: NO WAY!

Uryu and Crime Lord have got to their feet on the outside Crime Lord goes for the lock n load but Uryu manages to fall off the shoulder and Crime Lord falls to the floor, as does Uryu through exhaustion.

Time Remaining: 3 minutes

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Cassius lifts up Blue Dragon, he goes for another Dragons Fury but BD ducks underneath it but Zhi catches him on the spin with a kick to the side of the head ala CM Punk. Blue Dragon falls to the mat and rolls away.

Time Remaining: 2 minutes

Zhi is stood impatiently in the middle of the ring, he then turns and spots Clarke James slumped in the corner. He walks towards him slowly, menacingly...

MW: Zhi is like a predator waiting to pounce...

The crowd pop as Uryu rises to his feet but Crime Lord manages to pull him back down. He then tries to roll into the ring but Uryu pulls him down from the apron, falling on top of Crime Lord as he does so.

Zhi waits for Clarke James to edge towards the ropes, the clock is ticking down as less than a minute remains. James uses the ropes to slowly edge up to his feet, Zhi walks ever closer to him...

Time Remaining: 25 seconds

MW: SHOCKWAVE!

RJ: NEW CHAMPION!

Zhi doesn’t cover immediately, quickly dragging James away from the ropes he used to pull himself up...

Time Remaining: 8 seconds

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Ref: 1...................2............................

RJ: URYU!

Just as the ref’s hand is about to hit the mat for a 3 count, Uryu rolls into the ring and pulls Zhi’s body away from James.

MW: What the hell is he doing?

RJ: He wanted to win the world title himself!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Too late for that!

RJ: Uryu may not have won the belt but he stopped Zhi winning, he quite literally dragged the belt away from him!

RA:Ladies and Gentleman the hour is up, the time attack match is over and your winner and STILLLLLL 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION...CRIIMMMEEE LORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

*Crime Lord is slumped down on the outside.

RJ:What a contest, all of these men nearly won it, Cassius coming closest at the end.

MW:But in the end it was Crime Lord who emerged victorious, and he in fact did not lose possession of the belt the whole match.

RJ:Be sure to tune into Lockdown.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down