6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff

+16
Marky
Amy T
TwisT
Crimey
Tom Ree
Paul Mac
6WF Prime Minister
Olly
Lee
Electric Demon
Perfect Jack
Nay
Mat
Saint
Marty2k14
kentyf1
20 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff - Page 14 Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff

Post by Crimey Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Trash Talk away, with our brand new sponsorship deal.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff - Page 14 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff

Post by Paul Mac Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:57 am

Everyone's a winner

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff - Page 14 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff

Post by Beer Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:58 am

Paul Mac wrote:Everyone's a winner

Winner is a bit strong mate.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:00 pm

OK. Everyone is either a winner/loser or somewhere in the middle. In fact everyone has their own mind so they can decide for themselves Smile

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:02 pm

Does it hurt???

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:19 pm

????

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:25 pm

Sitting on the fence.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:28 pm

My old legs wont let me get up there any more so I stand on either side throughout the day with a knowing look on my face

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:35 pm

I'd like to think I was more Wilson than Tim

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:38 pm

???

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:42 pm

That's the two guys in the picture - It's from home improvement - The one in the hat is Wilson and he used to give advice to Tim over the fence. The reoccurring joke was that you never completely saw his face

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:46 pm

I knew that.

There was also the bloke from Boy Meets World that talked over a fence?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:57 pm

I'll take your word on that one

Anyway when's the next bit of the show, slacking a little aren't we Wink

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:59 pm

Don't have the result so we've hit an impasse. I could regale you with some folksy story of some sort?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:02 pm

This a private counseling session or can anyone join in (though I have a meeting soon)

Paul pissed off coz I said banged his wife while he was working away. Deserter

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:04 pm

We've all been there.

Not Paul's wife, Friday meetings.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:10 pm

Lil bit of weekend joy lost already.

Read the show. Kudos for keeping the masses entertained. Life in the old dog yet. Shame some dogs been castrated unfortunately. Or it seems that way with a lack of a respectful answer to you guys.

Keep it up! I'm off to bang my head against a wall while fuckwits miss the point.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:12 pm

It rallies the troops, it's just a way to take the piss.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:14 pm

Where's the drum kit emoji when you need it

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:15 pm

We couldn't afford it. No room in the budget.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:19 pm

Blew it all on blue WKD?

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:34 pm

Beer wrote:I knew that.

There was also the bloke from Boy Meets World that talked over a fence?

Mr Feeney, loved that show.

He was also the voice of KITT.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:38 pm

YES!!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:08 pm

Hi, can I join pls?

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:29 am

Looks like Beer's reign isn't exactly off to a flier either Laugh

Everything okay Mat/Crimey?

This is what happens when you take the title away from Adamson Shut up Olly

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:21 pm

I only work Monday to Friday.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:37 pm

Marky wrote:Looks like Beer's reign isn't exactly off to a flier either Laugh

Everything okay Mat/Crimey?

This is what happens when you take the title away from Adamson Shut up Olly

And make Chris Patricks chamipon  Wink
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:24 am

Yeah, those damn Chamipon's. Jack! Wink

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:05 am

Morning lads

Still no show I see (except Beers awesome one), are Mat/Crimey gonna make a statement on this matter or just ignore us like they have the last 2 weeks, its getting a bit embarrassing at this stage
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:50 am

Maybe it's cause mine is such a hard act to follow?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:04 am

Infact mine was so good Mat has just merged his show with mine! I should start my own fed! Laugh

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:31 am

You want a statement, here you go.

I know that the show was meant to go up two weeks ago. My stuff was done, Crimey wasn't around till the Wednesday when he was going to post, something came up with him and then it was supposed to be Sunday, but again Crimey wasn't around. I'm not going to throw him under the bus, he said he was busy with work when I spoke with him and I'm taking that at face value.

That isn't me absolving us of blame. I know we've fucked up, you don't need to ram it down my throat. The communication has been shit, from me and Crimey, both to you guys and between ourselves. I let the ball slip with not chasing the show, or asking for help. We'd like the chance to try and get going again, but that's entirely up to you guys. I have been busy, not too busy to let things go like they have, but busy all the same. That's why I've only just posted my parts of the show(great work by the way Beer) I've been on 7-7 Friday to Sunday, I was on the site for 5 minutes yesterday, that's all the time I've had this weekend.

However, I do feel like I have the right to at least defend myself against some of the stuff that's been said. I've not had an argument in five years in charge, don't want to start now, but I feel like I should have the chance to counter some points.

Firstly the suggestion, that I don't care or am not arsed about this place. Yes, I've things slip these past two weeks. But that doesn't mean I don't care. Two weeks out of five years and you say I don't care? How about writing these shows through my GSCE's, A levels and entire degree, I think that shows I care. And yeah it's not been as good the past two years here, I'd be the first to acknowledge that. But you can't lay the blame solely at me and Crimey for that, or even that this show is the straw that broke the camel's back.

The fact we(or I seen as I'm speaking for myself) have characters in 6CW is totally irrelevant to this situation. I've not promoed for a month, it's not like I've been sat there engaging in day long back and forths or writing stuff for them while ignoring this place. I've just been busy, and yes that should have been communicated better, and once again I apologise for that.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:52 am

Mat wrote:You want a statement, here you go.

I know that the show was meant to go up two weeks ago. My stuff was done, Crimey wasn't around till the Wednesday when he was going to post, something came up with him and then it was supposed to be Sunday, but again Crimey wasn't around. I'm not going to throw him under the bus, he said he was busy with work when I spoke with him and I'm taking that at face value.

Had plenty of time to police v2 earlier on in the week. Was signed on to this site a few times early in the week and did their podcast, hardly ‘busy with work’ unless somehow he’s managed to rinse a salary for discussing how shit TNA is. Either way, wouldn’t have killed him to pop on and say something. Bare in mind that I suggested putting the show back a week and was told it wasn’t an option. I’ve no issue; or any right to discuss what other people do, but we aren’t stupid, every single person here has access to v2, so they can see what and when you’re posting.

Mat wrote:That isn't me absolving us of blame. I know we've fucked up, you don't need to ram it down my throat. The communication has been shit, from me and Crimey, both to you guys and between ourselves. I let the ball slip with not chasing the show, or asking for help. We'd like the chance to try and get going again, but that's entirely up to you guys. I have been busy, not too busy to let things go like they have, but busy all the same. That's why I've only just posted my parts of the show(great work by the way Beer) I've been on 7-7 Friday to Sunday, I was on the site for 5 minutes yesterday, that's all the time I've had this weekend.

Nobody is ramming it down your throat, but we’ve been here time and time again, all fair you being busy but you can’t run this is neither of you are properly committed. The shows have got shorter, some of the storylines just don’t make sense. You’ve got Champs who don’t bother on here.

Mat wrote:However, I do feel like I have the right to at least defend myself against some of the stuff that's been said. I've not had an argument in five years in charge, don't want to start now, but I feel like I should have the chance to counter some points.

Firstly the suggestion, that I don't care or am not arsed about this place. Yes, I've things slip these past two weeks. But that doesn't mean I don't care. Two weeks out of five years and you say I don't care? How about writing these shows through my GSCE's, A levels and entire degree, I think that shows I care. And yeah it's not been as good the past two years here, I'd be the first to acknowledge that. But you can't lay the blame solely at me and Crimey for that, or even that this show is the straw that broke the camel's back.

The fact we(or I seen as I'm speaking for myself) have characters in 6CW is totally irrelevant to this situation. I've not promoed for a month, it's not like I've been sat there engaging in day long back and forths or writing stuff for them while ignoring this place. I've just been busy, and yes that should have been communicated better, and once again I apologise for that.

Nobody is saying you can’t be arsed, but, it states at the bottom of the page whether you’ve been online, so just say ‘Lads, fuck knows whats happening, I’m trying to sort’. At least that way we know there is an issue. No communication just gives the impression that neither of you gave a toss. Even TwisT (which character is he?) alluded to it.

It’s not necessarily that this show is the one that broke the camel’s back, but, you have to admit, 2 promos, a roster that’s getting thinner than Hero’s hairline and the majority of them enjoying 6CW more means that maybe, just maybe, for the time being 6WF’s goose is finally cooked.

6CW does have an influence, ask yourself, are you going to bother getting a promo up for a show with 20+ promos with a general buzz about the place, or somewhere with 2 promos and a tumbleweed environment.

Nobody wants to see this place crash and burn, but, you need to realise that you can’t keep flogging a dead horse, eventually the flies and vultures take the best bits and you’re left with a rotten carcass. I think that’s already happened truth be told.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:06 pm

He told us he broke his arse bone, nothing about work, it takes two seconds to post a show busy in work or sitting on a cushion and if he couldn't then it should have been sent back to you to do it

That isn't me absolving us of blame. I know we've fucked up, you don't need to ram it down my throat. The communication has been shit, from me and Crimey, both to you guys and between ourselves. I let the ball slip with not chasing the show, or asking for help. We'd like the chance to try and get going again, but that's entirely up to you guys. I have been busy, not too busy to let things go like they have, but busy all the same. That's why I've only just posted my parts of the show(great work by the way Beer) I've been on 7-7 Friday to Sunday, I was on the site for 5 minutes yesterday, that's all the time I've had this weekend.

Nobody is ramming it down your throat, we just didn't know what was happening as there was no communication over the last week from either of you and you were on and off last week and a little post to say you were trying to sort it or Crimey couldn't post, fucking anything would have been nice

However, I do feel like I have the right to at least defend myself against some of the stuff that's been said. I've not had an argument in five years in charge, don't want to start now, but I feel like I should have the chance to counter some points.

Defend yourself against what? nobody was attacking you or Crimey just asking if there was any news or if the show was going up, nobody wants an argument just a show that Beer ended up doing

Nobody is doubting your commitment over the last 5 years, you along with whoever was with you did one hell of a job and yes the place was sliding the last few years but at Christmas we were getting back on track and things were looking up, promos were up and the shows were ticking along brilliantly and then BANG all back to square one so you cant say we don't have a right to be pissed off as some of us have put a lot of work and time into this place to get it back running, we all have lives outside of here, work, school, uni, whatever so if you needed a break whilst doing your exams and Crimey then you should have asked for help like we told you the last time this happened, people will help and did before

I think that's more the fact that Crimey has been on V2 over this period and even done the Podcast and couldn't find the time to post our show but that is down to him not yourself, if you want to keep going then that is no problem Il keep going, I don't want this place to fold, nobody wants to see that but it has to be everyones decision and proper changes need to be made
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:13 pm

Everybody needs to be involved, and it also needs to be a united front from both the roster and the GM's, if that means change at the top again then do it. Whilst I don't like to praise 6CW too much, their model is spot on. They get help with matches and segments so they can concentrate on the key matches and elements that need to be built up.

I might kill myself for saying this, but you should've gone to v2 years ago, even when i was still here. You need numbers. The brand, it's history, it's characters all promote itself. I can promo for shows over the road, nothing a PM from one of my 16 fake accounts won't solve, but you can't get people to come here when we offer nothing.

I'll even consider a return to the booking chair. But you'll have to increase my salary and allow me at least 5 rants per year.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:21 pm

You know shit's going down when there's 5 hidden guests on the site Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:23 pm

Marky wrote:You know shit's going down when there's 5 hidden guests on the site Laugh

Laugh

One of them will be Saint.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:25 pm

Twist
Saint
JJ
Paul
Crimey Laugh
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:29 pm

Laugh

Crimey has forgotten how to log in!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:29 pm

Beer:

It's what he told me when I asked him. I know he was on V2, but like you, I am in no position to discuss what he is or isn't doing, nor would I dream of doing so.

Yeah the shows have got shorted, surely that goes hand in hand with the fact that we have a smaller roster? You can't be expecting 30 post shows with a roster of 8-10 people? And as for champions who aren't around, they were around when they were given the title. You know fully well that plans can go to shit for whatever reasons. Uryu was actively promoing, the Parasite Killers weren't, so we put the titles on Uryu? Nay had two titles and we felt he didn't need them anymore to get to the next level. We put them on Kincade as the story that made the most sense, going into the Time Attack match at this Pay Per View.

I know the communication should have been better, I'm pretty sure I acknowledged that in the majority of my first post. And there was a clear insinuation that we(I) couldn't be arsed, I'm not some naïve 16 year old kid anymore, I can see a sub-text to what's being written. I've said that it may have appeared that way, but it really isn't the case. And I haven't said that 6CW hasn't had an influence, I'm saying that me and Crimey having characters there is totally irrelevant, not about how well they are going atm.

Dicey: Ramming down my throat was the wrong expression. I know what I'm trying to say but can't think of the words to describe. Basically, I know that we screwed up big style.

I didn't say you didn't have the right to be pissed off, of course you do, I understand it totally. And I know people have done a lot to get this place back up and running, cos y'know, I am one of those people too. And I know that. We did ask for help the last show but one, and got one offer. And I didn't need help with this show, my stuff was done.

Well yeah, I'm not speaking for Crimey. I'm happy to continue running it, I'm open to any plans to change this place for the better and always have been.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:33 pm

Change this place for the better....

1) Go to v2 and ask for your old section back.
2) Whore yourself out for a few new characters.
3) Reshuffle the GM situation, look at more of a committee.
4) Rediscover your love for it. If it's a chore, don't do it.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:09 pm

21 guests! Laugh

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:14 pm

Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:35 pm

Anyone seen the film 'We Need to Talk About Kevin?', seriously fucked up.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:38 pm

I love Kevin James as an actor
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:39 pm

Paul Blart?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:40 pm

Grown ups and Here comes the Boom
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:04 pm

Hello
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:07 pm

Chamipon.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:08 pm

Beer wrote:Chamipon.

Very Happy how are you pal
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next