6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff

+16
Marky
Amy T
TwisT
Crimey
Tom Ree
Paul Mac
6WF Prime Minister
Olly
Lee
Electric Demon
Perfect Jack
Nay
Mat
Saint
Marty2k14
kentyf1
20 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff - Page 6 Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff

Post by Crimey Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Trash Talk away, with our brand new sponsorship deal.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff - Page 6 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff

Post by Beer Fri May 01, 2015 9:33 am

Perfect Jack wrote:I thought it was the law that beer > you Wink

You're still my favourite Jack, Jack!

Morning.

First ever game in the Premier League of Pool last night, 3-1 up against the league champs and lost 6-3, no shame though, can't leave em anything.

Chatting about the election last night and someone said 'I haven't voted in 10 years', to which i pointed out that was 2 elections, hardly earth shattering.

Anyway.....2 Questions of the Day...

1) Who are you voting for and why?

2) Which 6WF Character would be your choice for Prime Minister?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff - Page 6 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff

Post by Marky Fri May 01, 2015 11:24 am

1. Undecided. Leaning towards the Green Party but I still resent the idea of voting for that idiotic Australian.

Which leads me to Q2...

2. Max Adamson Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri May 01, 2015 11:48 am

Marky wrote:1. Undecided. Leaning towards the Green Party but I still resent the idea of voting for that idiotic Australian.

Which leads me to Q2...

2. Max Adamson Wink

Again, despite what they say about you, i find myself drawn to your opinions and almost respecting you.

Almost.

I quite like Nicola Sturgeon, though i think it's cause i think she'd be a filthy animal in the bedroom, like she'd shove her thumb up your hoop and want you to choke her. I also like the Plaid Cymru leader. I think it's indicative of the state of our parties that we actually see sense in the policies of the rest of Great Britain as oppose to the 4 gobshites we have to listen to.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri May 01, 2015 12:13 pm

YES!

For weeks i've been trying to work out who Danny Alexander looks like (Lib Dem Shadow Chancellor) and it's the lead singer of QOTSA!!

Josh Homme

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Danny Alexander

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri May 01, 2015 7:41 pm

Evening 

I'm voting Labour. I think Miliband has the right intentions. He won't get to implement any of them. And I live in a massive Tory majority. So it is genuinely pointless - but I'll vote all the same.

It would be interesting to see how much better the Greens would be doing if Lucas had done the talking. 

I would like a Labour-SNP-Plaid government. 

The best prime minister would obviously be Abe Abercorn.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri May 01, 2015 8:48 pm

Forgot to register in time so I will be voting for Malta in Eurovision regardless of the song when it rolls around next

Mike Wire for PM. The YESest of Yes men. What could go wrong

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri May 01, 2015 9:16 pm

What is a Danny Alexander?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 02, 2015 12:34 am

I was going to vote Green until they decided that they didn't like horse racing and would try to ban it until it was completely safe. Also, Natalie Bennett is perhaps the most uninspiring leader you could ever wish for. Agree with Demon, would have done much better with Lucas. Think I may end up going for Labour, but to be honest, totally undecided. May still go back to the Greens.

Tom Ree would make a good prime minister. Although the #someofus campaign is like some political movement led by someone like Russell Brand.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sat May 02, 2015 7:34 am

If you met Sean Dyche in a pub you wouldn't be surprised if he opened a bag and offered you some bacon, cheese and knock off dvd.

No ides who I will be voting for yet. Not that there seems to be much point as SNP seem to have Scotland  wrapped  up.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Sat May 02, 2015 8:57 am

,Morning lads!

Paddy power tweeted something the other day about meeting the girl of your dreams. She invites you to her house to meet her folks and then the door opens and you see Nigel pearson the other side. Would you go in or would you swerve immediately?  lol!

Not a clue who I'm going to vote for. It's my first general election I can vote in and I don't have a clue who will get my vote!

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sat May 02, 2015 12:58 pm

Laugh at Dyche and Pearson comments. 

I called Ali Cook's century - wish id been ballsier than the paltry 75p I put down on it. Still £4 is a pint or a pack of mince ain't it? 

It's a genuinely hard election to decide who to vote for. First past the post is a complete fuck-up - has to be changed.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sat May 02, 2015 2:18 pm

Lose the title in the last minute - that's so Watford

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat May 02, 2015 2:26 pm

Yeah the constituency I'm in had just 333 votes between Tory and Labour last time out, so at least I feel like my vote will actually matter.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sat May 02, 2015 2:38 pm

You really do matter then! Who are you thinking Crimey?

With the vote so split, that could really pull the other parties into it round your way couldn't it?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat May 02, 2015 2:51 pm

Electric Demon wrote:You really do matter then! Who are you thinking Crimey?

With the vote so split, that could really pull the other parties into it round your way couldn't it?

I'm probably going Labour, policies wise they are the closest to my views and also the best for me now I'm coming out of Uni.

Yeah, I know the Greens have a fairly big following, Lib Dems were third last time out, but with the Uni students being a huge proportion of the voters I think they'll struggle. Haven't seen anything UKIP at all. Labour have been the most aggressive in campaigning so have a feeling they think they'll win. But it could go anyway really.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat May 02, 2015 6:55 pm

PacMan or Money?

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sat May 02, 2015 8:05 pm

Mayweather

Manny can only do one thing - Mayweather can do two! 

I have no idea what things. I just read the headline on the bbc website. But 2 is better than 1 right. Unless Manny can punch and Mayweather can only shit himself and fall over. I really should have read the article. I don't know.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Mon May 04, 2015 7:57 am

Morning lads. 

May the fourth be with you  cheers

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon May 04, 2015 1:53 pm

Afternoon fellas - no idea who I'm voting for, I'll just see whichever one is giving the NHS the most money and go for that...

Ipswich-Nodge playoff semi finals - I literally cry at the thought of the Christophe Berra 88th minute winning header from a corner at Carrow Road. It's so inevitable

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon May 04, 2015 1:56 pm

Oh and if you had to name the Royal Baby, what would you call it

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon May 04, 2015 4:38 pm

Fuckface wankstain arsewobble Windsor

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon May 04, 2015 10:18 pm

Apologies for lack of activity promo wise. Will definitely have one up tomorrow.
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue May 05, 2015 9:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Free publicity! I'm the one in shorts!

I'm still torn. I voted Lib Dem in the last two and theres a part of me that would prefer to see them in a Coalition than anyone else, problem is Clegg has lost them so many voters it could mean going in with UKIP as well. I very much agree that the Green's would be better behind Lucas rather than Bennett.

I may just vote Tory. It's got most of the key Lib Dem points in the manifest.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue May 05, 2015 10:00 am

Morning lads

Sorry I haven't been about I have been out of work since Wednesday, my daughter was in hospital overnight with stomach pains and I have had a stomach bug all weekend Sad but I'll be back in tomorrow
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue May 05, 2015 10:39 am

I'm seriously tempted by UKIP. Their actual policies make a lot of sense, if people take the time to read them rather than prejudge.

I've decided the Green party wont be able to back up their claims, majority of their ways of funding new things is to charge huge companies and rich businesses a lot more tax, which will inevitably cause these companies to leave making things a lot worse! We can all vote Green and have a year of living in sunshine and rainbows before the country collapses Diva

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue May 05, 2015 10:58 am

You mean blame everything on immigrants and AIDS?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue May 05, 2015 11:17 am

There's a lot of Anti-UKIP propaganda out there. I saw something about how apparently UKIP want to make it legal for a man to rape or assault his wife, what nonsense Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue May 05, 2015 11:28 am

Marky wrote:There's a lot of Anti-UKIP propaganda out there. I saw something about how apparently UKIP want to make it legal for a man to rape or assault his wife, what nonsense Laugh

It's not Anti-UKIP, Nigel Farage went on National TV and blamed people with AIDS.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue May 05, 2015 11:36 am

Beer wrote:
Marky wrote:There's a lot of Anti-UKIP propaganda out there. I saw something about how apparently UKIP want to make it legal for a man to rape or assault his wife, what nonsense Laugh

It's not Anti-UKIP, Nigel Farage went on National TV and blamed people with AIDS.

No he didn't. Show me evidence please. I know he said something along those lines about thousands of HIV patients from abroad draining NHS supplies, but that's nothing at all like "blaming people with AIDS". Blaming them for what?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue May 05, 2015 12:11 pm

Marky wrote:
Beer wrote:

No he didn't. Show me evidence please. I know he said something along those lines about thousands of HIV patients from abroad draining NHS supplies, but that's nothing at all like "blaming people with AIDS". Blaming them for what?

He stood on TV and said that basically there a large number of immigrants coming into the country who had HIV/AIDS who were taking care away from other people.

So basically, he's blaming immigrants with AIDS for people not getting treated in hospitals; little old Gill who needs a new hip can't get one....blame AIDS.

Farage blames immigrants for everything. This is the man that champions the cause of the NHS but wants to spend £38 BILLION on UK defence systems, yet hasn't committed (that i've seen) to the £8 Billion needed to support the NHS. He thinks leaving the EU will save us £10 Billion in annual contributions, without factoring in how much we make by being part of the EU in terms of trade agreements etc.

The ONLY police i agree on is his plan to scrap HS2.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue May 05, 2015 12:35 pm

Beer wrote:
Marky wrote:
Beer wrote:

He stood on TV and said that basically there a large number of immigrants coming into the country who had HIV/AIDS who were taking care away from other people.

So basically, he's blaming immigrants with AIDS for people not getting treated in hospitals; little old Gill who needs a new hip can't get one....blame AIDS.

Farage blames immigrants for everything. This is the man that champions the cause of the NHS but wants to spend £38 BILLION on UK defence systems, yet hasn't committed (that i've seen) to the £8 Billion needed to support the NHS. He thinks leaving the EU will save us £10 Billion in annual contributions, without factoring in how much we make by being part of the EU in terms of trade agreements etc.

This is why I'm undecided. But he's not "basically blaming AIDS", he's cited one example of many where the NHS is being exploited by foreigners and I have no issues with the UK putting British citizens first.

Trade agreements are trade agreements, I don't believe the major organisations would stop trading with the UK just because the EU say so. Money talks.

I disagree with spending so much on defence, my ideal vote would be a combination of ideas from UKIP and the Greens, which sounds crazy but that's where I'm at from reading through the manifestos.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue May 05, 2015 12:44 pm

Marky wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marky wrote:
Beer wrote:

This is why I'm undecided. But he's not "basically blaming AIDS", he's cited one example of many where the NHS is being exploited by foreigners and I have no issues with the UK putting British citizens first.

Trade agreements are trade agreements, I don't believe the major organisations would stop trading with the UK just because the EU say so. Money talks.

I disagree with spending so much on defence, my ideal vote would be a combination of ideas from UKIP and the Greens, which sounds crazy but that's where I'm at from reading through the manifestos.

I should've been more to the point and stated he blamed AIDS for the NHS failings.

I voted Lib Dem last 2 elections and i can't justify voting for them this time. We had one of the local councillors for the Lib Dem's come to the pub so i took went for him. Questioned why anyone would vote for Lib Dem given the amount of false promises they've made, the fact that Nick Clegg sold his soul for the chance to be deputy PM and that all their decent policies have now been picked up by the Conservatives. He tried to justify it, then mentioned something about Clegg to which i informed him of the YouGov poll that stated that 13% of Lib Dem backer wanted Clegg to be Deputy PM again and 44% wanted Vince Cable who's a political fucking relic. He didn't have a comeback to that, just nodded and said they were preparing to fight local issues.

I do like some of the Green Party policies, but it's getting behind an Aussie! Laugh

A colleague made a valid point, that a Labour government could go into power with the SNP without fear of Milliband being chastised because everything the SNP would oppose, the Conservatives would vote in to spite them; effectively backing Labour.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue May 05, 2015 1:14 pm

Dicey wrote:Morning lads

Sorry I haven't been about I have been out of work since Wednesday, my daughter was in hospital overnight with stomach pains and I have had a stomach bug all weekend Sad but I'll be back in tomorrow

Missed this, sorry to hear that mate, hope all turns out okay.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Tue May 05, 2015 7:19 pm

Evening lads.

Terribly sorry to hear about that dicey, Hope you're okay mate and you're family.  Ok

kentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue May 05, 2015 7:32 pm

Aye, hope you and your daughter are ok Dicey.
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue May 05, 2015 8:39 pm

Has anyone had many campaigners knock on their doors? So far I haven't had any knock on mine. If I remember correctly last election I had a couple. Still unsure who to vote for. Voted lib dems last time. May vote Labour this time.
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed May 06, 2015 9:06 am

One Green Party and one Lib Dem.

Not seen anyone else, though i wouldn't entertain talking to a Labour candidate anyway.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed May 06, 2015 9:47 am

Morning crackheads

#KeepPoliticsOutOfEfedding

We are fine cheers, my daughter has been suffering with stomach pains on and off for a few weeks and was already at the hospital but they said it was a virus but the pain came back so they kept her in and gave her a scan and found nothing, they think it could be IBS but she is fine
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed May 06, 2015 11:43 am

#KeepPoliticsOutOfEfedding sign in the show please lol

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed May 06, 2015 12:10 pm

We are keeping politics out of feeding? 

Mat, ignore the manifesto I sent on why I should be world champion.

p.s promo will be up tonight

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Wed May 06, 2015 4:15 pm

Afternoon lads

Hope we are all well? Glad your daughter is fine, Dicey. Hope you're okay too mate!

any predictions for the show?

kentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu May 07, 2015 8:26 am

Morning All,

Promo will be finished at lunch.

Kent,  my prediction is that either Jack, Max or both are going to be party poopers

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu May 07, 2015 10:00 am

Morning lads

Cheers Kenty, we are all fighters over here Very Happy

I say Max will come out and ruin the celebration to set up a rematch
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu May 07, 2015 10:56 am

Trying to sort getting a #someofus promo up.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu May 07, 2015 12:29 pm

I forgot it's SHOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu May 07, 2015 7:48 pm

Some great promo's! really enjoyed reading them! 

Buzzing for the show!

kentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri May 08, 2015 1:36 am

Sorry guys, got lost in General Election stuff, show will go up tomorrow!

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Fri May 08, 2015 10:31 am

Morning all

IT SHOW DAY (Again) lol
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Fri May 08, 2015 12:07 pm

alright dicey how are you and your daughter feeling now?
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri May 08, 2015 12:37 pm

Hello

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next