6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explosion Feedback?

+6
BD
Twisty
kentyf1
Saint
Marky
6WF Admin
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Explosion Feedback? Empty Explosion Feedback?

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:45 am

Match of the Night?

Shock of the Night?

Superstar of the Night?

Mark Out Moment of the Night?

One Match for the Future?

One Match for Redemption?

Any Areas to Improve?

Any Additional Feedback?

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Explosion Feedback? Empty Re: Explosion Feedback?

Post by Marky Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:08 am

Match of the Night?
Buried Alive

Shock of the Night?
Kincade returning and burying both Blue Dragon and Austin Stevens!

Superstar of the Night?
Between Kincade, Cassius, and Adamson for technically winning the Time Attack...

Probably Kincade.

Cassius v Kenty v Adamson

Blue Dragon v Austin Stevens v Logan Kincade

Any Areas to Improve?
Needs more Harris.

Any Additional Feedback?
None, superb show, extremely well written and leaves everyone wanting more!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:29 am

Needs more Harris! Laugh

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:31 am

Damn right it does!!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:44 am

Match of the night? 
Time attack match. Couldn't get enough... Was gutted when it finished. Thought it was an incredible match. So pleased my character was involved on one of the best matches in 6WF I can remember.

Shock of the night?
Logan Kincade burying both Blue dragon and Austin Stevens. Was pretty ominous! It reminded me a bit of when Kane buried Undertaker at Survivor series in 2003... Just out of nowhere! 

Superstar of the night?
I'm going with Max Adamson. Reading the segment before the main event I was sure he was going to win! It's only a matter of time as Marky's promos have been spot on. I doff my cap to you sir! 

Mark out moment?
Cassius finally returning to the ring. Was so cool!

One match for the future?
well I believe Kenty will drop the title to Adamson soon and I feel Vortex or Austin Stevens will win the gold rush at Destiny... So I'm
Going for Max Adamson vs Vortex or Austin Stevens at Born In Fire. 

One match for Redemption?
Dopant Zero vs Parasite Killers vs Project F.E.A.R

Any areas to improve?
None that I can see! It was an excellent show. Well done guys! Have a pint or two tonight Wink

Any additional feedback?
Keep up the hard work guys... Your doing awesome.  6WF in 2014 has been incredible... A strong year for the Fed and it's only going to get stronger as the summer goes on into Autumn. You guys rock!

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:28 am

Do we have to wait and see who won the Time Attack match? Because if a WWE or TNA did that with the main event ending, they'd be slated. Still a great show but wanted to know.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:30 am

We're better than them!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:31 am

The Saint won.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:32 am

The Saint won our hearts.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:34 am

Needs more Harris.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:36 am

Feedback.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:43 pm

Match of the Night?
Stevens v BD for me. Was a fantastic read.

Shock of the Night?
For me it was DZ coming back. It was teased with Cables promos that he has put up quietly over the last few weeks. But didn’t think it was going to happen

Superstar of the Night?
Cameron Faith. A big win against Clarke James and has really cemented that title reign. Really hope he goes on to other big things. I think a battle with Hill for a double title feud would be great and testament to Nay’s work lately.

The moment it seemed Austin and Kincade was in cahoots.

Cassius v Saint (is that who he is after? Makes sense)
Faith v Hill

Kenty v Crime Lord
Adamson v Vortex

Any Areas to Improve?
Show was on time as joked about so all is good there Laugh

Any Additional Feedback?

I loved most of the show, the matches were great and Logan’s return was good. I think the Zhilots segments were class and the way they came to the arena and then down to the ring later was quality. I just wished it was after the bell had rung. Thought the intro incorporating James’ promo was excellent. Best segment was Saints one and a lot of frustration came out of it. I also enjoyed TC’s segment and shows there is, on his part, some binding to that group.

But….all feedback appreciated right? Ok here goes……I was a bit underwhelmed with the ending of the main event. I REALLY wanted a definite conclusion with a winner before Zhi appeared. The 4 promoers did some blinding promos for that press conference and I really wanted a new chapter (my hope was a Max win and although he gets a celebration this week, I think the match was no contest) or Kenty to retain but then whacked by Cassius at the end. Just to move us all on and give us a direction to Redemption. But with 15+ promos for the main event it just feels that all of that was diluted with the Cassius return and makes him seem so much bigger than everyone else.

I would love to be proved wrong, hell even have a Vortex/Oko v Cassius feud which may well be a pipe dream, but is ED going to be about? I know what it feels like to promo against someone not around but still pick up the loses. If ED is then great, but I would be disheartened (with that week long of quality promos) that the character that is at the fore front of storylines is voiceless.

So I suppose my question to ED is……where do you stand with Cassius right now and how do you feel with what has gone on in your private life? This isn’t a bitch against ED, as I say a returning promoer like him is great news. But I just wanted to highlight the other guys in that main event, most of who have promoed week in week out for ages and, especially Marky and Kenty, deserve their spot in the big storyline.

I just hope you realise that I wanted to give you honest feedback and not say great show and leave it. I think this helps you more than just a throwaway remark like that.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:11 pm

Honest feedback is always appreciated, so hopefully you won’t mind some coming back your way.

I’ll start with the most disrespectful part...

So I suppose my question to ED is……where do you stand with Cassius right now and how do you feel with what has gone on in your private life? This isn’t a bitch against ED, as I say a returning promoer like him is great news

What on earth gives you the right to ask that question? Seriously. This place is; and always will be a bit of fun. What goes on in people’s private lives is literally none of your concern. Explain to me why on earth a member of this fed should EVER have to disclose that to you? As Head of Creative; as someone who has to put up with people turning up and fucking off at the end of a huge push, not even I would ask that question. Mat, BD and myself are fully aware of ED’s situation, and believe me when I tell you, I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Coming back as Cassius should be his getaway from what he’s having to deal with and he certainly doesn’t; and wouldn’t ever be expected to justify it to anyone on this board. Word’s can’t quite cover how unbelievable fucking angry I am at that whole comment.

I was a bit underwhelmed with the ending of the main event.

Shit happens. Mat, BD and myself were underwhelmed with 5 promos for a Lockdown the week before.

I REALLY wanted a definite conclusion with a winner before Zhi appeared. The 4 promoers did some blinding promos for that press conference and I really wanted a new chapter (my hope was a Max win and although he gets a celebration this week, I think the match was no contest) or Kenty to retain but then whacked by Cassius at the end. Just to move us all on and give us a direction to Redemption.

You have literally no idea what we have planned. Infact, nobody does. For once we actually have a opportunity to surprise everyone. The fact that Marky doesn’t know what’s going on adds to the angle. It means the promos are more thought out. When he comes to me and says that for the first time in a whole he’s actually ENJOYING promoting then we’re doing something right.

I would be disheartened (with that week long of quality promos) that the character that is at the fore front of storylines is voiceless.

1 week of decent promos doesn’t get you a world title, Twist. I’ve been here 5 years and wrote some of the best promos in this companies history (not for CJ obviously) and I’m not a world champ. One week doesn’t make up for the fact that in the run up to Explosion only a handful of people were actually putting the effort in. They are the ones who do it consistently. They are the ones who will be rewarded. You wanna talk about disheartened? Try busting your ass to put out a show and come on to find a handful of comments there.

I’d go on, but I’m still fucked off over your ED comment. If I carry on, I’ll end up going postal and nobody wants Angry Beer. What I will say is it’s comments like yours; and the self indulgent motive behind it (Vortex/Oko v Cassius) that fuck me of more than anything, and in some ways, I’ll be glad come November when I don’t have to deal with bullshit like this anymore.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:18 pm

Thanks for the positive comments tho guys. Some things that are said really do give us motivation to keep on pushing like we have been. We have been enjoying this whole thing over the past few weeks, I speak for the three of us when I say thank you for the effort that you all put in, and as we continue down this twisting and turning road of 6WF 2014, things will only get better while you stick with us and keep on trying  to improve and build on what you have all done individually.

I'm not getting into twists backhandedness and downright Unappreciation of us and our workload. All I will say, it that sometimes things are best left unsaid, though you do usual blurt them out.
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:02 pm

BD wrote:I'm not getting into twists backhandedness and downright Unappreciation of us and our workload. All I will say, it that sometimes things are best left unsaid, though you do usual blurt them out.

I don't think it was unappreciative at all, at least not deliberately. I get what Twist was asking RE:Demon but accept its none of our business. And I also agreed with Twist when discussing the show this morning that it would have been better to have a definite finish to the Time Attack match but at the same time I'm excited to see where its all heading. And even if there are criticisms, it doesn't make us unappreciative in any way.

I may also be offending the 6WF powers that be, not for the first time, but I think Rich was out of order responding to Twist like he did. A simple short "none of your business" maybe even via PM would have been more than enough.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:14 pm

You can't know what was better because you don't know what's coming like we do. If something is best then we would do it mate.

Maybe Rich was a little harsh but that's why I then went on to thank people for positive feedback. And yes, twist was being unappreciative, he didn't fully appreciate both eds personal circumstances, and he didn't seem to appreciate the hard work or the forethought that we had put into that ending. Do you really think that we would decide to put Cassius Zhi at the forefront of the show and duck the rest of you off? And even if that's how it seems, do you not think it may all be for a reason?

Twist was in the wrong with what he said and the way that he said it, and he's not going to get any more right by you sticking up for him. That's just the way it is Marky, it's nothing against anyone personally.
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:23 pm

Agree with what you're saying regarding the show, I had a different opinion that it would be better to do things slightly differently. Doesn't mean I don't appreciate your efforts and also I'd love to, and now expect to be, proved wrong! Differences of opinion can be a good thing Smile

I'm not going to comment anymore on the ED thing, I agree everybody's personal life is personal and should have no impact on their ranking, but I get what Twist was trying to ask, which was "Is Demon going to be around to promo?"

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:34 pm

It’s still none of his business, Marky. Shouldn’t need to know, and if he feels that for some reason he needs to know, he should contact us.

Personally, I don’t feel that alot of that was feedback, not forgetting his attempt at a shoot promo that feedback is no better. I could understand if we left all that build up on a damp squib ending, but it’s left it wide open.

For someone who is quick to credit themselves for creativity etc, it amazes me that he can’t see the bigger picture or appreciate that we’re trying to keep interest in the show. It seems to me it’s wanting to know what’s going, where my character is going and wanting to be rewarded.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:36 pm

I don't think it should matter. We have never took the piss out if people in that way. At least not to my knowledge. We always reward those who put in the effort. We are not in the business of making ourselves look good and everyone else picking up the lower card. If you look where our characters are right now, you'll see them spread around the card filling gaps where needed. So that being said..

If was was to be absent throughout this run, which may or may not be the case, then would we really bury everyone else under the weight of a character that we would essentially be writing for? Would we allow a character with no 'owner' to run the place? If anyone thinks that we'd do that, that we'd make anyone look weak in favour of another character because the guy who usually promos as him is having a shit time, if you think that we'd book him to go over someone who deserves it more, then you shouldn't be here. I'm not saying you Marky, or you Twist. Just anyone who thinks that that is the way we operate, then seriously, leave now before it causes more of this shit...
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:46 pm

Exactly.

There is a massive difference between someone fucking off and not bothering than someone who is having a horrible time. As a Creative team we’ve always tried to be supportive to everyone. If people come to us with their issues, we’re as sympathetic as possible and we’ll always put the time and effort in to help them.

At the end of the day, Demon is and always has been a huge part of this fed. Mat, BD and myself will do whatever it takes to support him and make sure he’s a part of this fed. If that means we run his character part time to give him a break, then we’ll do it, cause at the same time, it saves us pushing out piss poor, mediocre shows cause we’re trying to make quick fixes. If the time comes and Demon can’t come back, we’ll cross that bridge.

As for the feedback regarding his involvement. The Cassius angle has ALWAYS been about causing disruption and chaos to 6WF. With all due respect, anyone who thought we would’ve forgotten all that and had a nice happy ending for Explosion forgets that we’re 6WF, not WWE or TNA. We’ve always tried to keep things fresh and different. If you want predictable, you’re in the wrong place.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:54 pm

I don't think anyone wants it to be boring, just the point it was a slightly unsatisfactory ending for those in the main event who expected a different outcome after the press conference promos.

I'm definitely not complaining and I'm not convinced Twist was complaining either. The show was terrific from start to finish, long long gone are the days of me skipping to my match like I did under River Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:32 pm

As I said in my feedback, I believe the main event was quality and I stand by that. Each character in the match was portrayed strongly and trying to make five characters strong in a match of that magnitude and how consistently it was portrayed was brilliant.It goes to show how lucky we are to have such fantastic writers. When I was reading it I felt any character could have won and it would have been thoroughly deserved. 

The ending was so cool and unexpected, and like anything in E-fedding taking a risk can pay off big time and I felt that in this case it paid off. As a writer I have never been in this kind of position for my promo for the next show, how can I write it? How will Kenty feel? What will he say in regard to the match? It's an awesome feeling and a great challenge and I'm really looking forward to it. And I'm sure Marky, Crimey and Twisty will hopefully feel the same way. And also as Rich said, nobody knows what's going to happen. It's keeping all of us as writers on our toes and upping our promoing games even more. And that is awesome and will only make 6WF stronger. 

I would be a little uncomfortable if I was asked to explain myself my personal life over the internet if I wen't away for a little while... This place is brilliant and nine times out of ten I usually have a great time, speaking to you guys and promoing the best I can. I would hate to think that if I had a bad thing happen in my life and had to leave this for any unforseen circumstance, I would have to explain myself for coming back then I would be really unhappy and uncomfortable. I think we all get along here and I like to think were are all mates. So I'd like to think we can all support each other the best we can while making 6WF epic and stronger than ever.

We should all be really excited to see what is coming for all of the characters involved... Because I for one am really looking forward to the run up to Destiny and Born In Fire!

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:41 pm

Thanks, Kenty!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:53 pm

That was like a Kenty promo Laugh

Agree 100% mind.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:04 pm

I wasn't sure whether to post this here or trash talk. Also, was debating to go for a rant at the things mentioned or try to argue my point. For both of these questions I decided it didn't matter, so I'm just going to say this and be done with it.

Thank you to all the people that have been on creative in the past few years. Big thanks to all the promoers that have been a part of 6WF while I have been here. I have enjoyed being part of the fed immensely and wish it all the best for the future.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:43 pm

Twisty wrote:I wasn't sure whether to post this here or trash talk. Also, was debating to go for a rant at the things mentioned or try to argue my point. For both of these questions I decided it didn't matter, so I'm just going to say this and be done with it.

Thank you to all the people that have been on creative in the past few years. Big thanks to all the promoers that have been a part of 6WF while I have been here. I have enjoyed being part of the fed immensely and wish it all the best for the future.

Twist,

In over 3 years of being Head of Creative I've never backed away from an argument or begged anyone to stay, and with the greatest respect, I'm not about to start. I've always lived and died by my actions.

If you choose to leave that's entirely your decision and one I respect, even if I don't respect the way you've gone about it.

Regardless, should this be it, thanks for everything you've brought to 6WF, both as a promoter and a member of creative, as Fatboy Slim would say 'you've come a long way, baby'.

Good luck, god speed, live long and prosper.

Ok

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Will get my feedback up tommorow guys when I have had a second read Smile
But as I said to mat yesterday you 3 creative folks have out done yourselves thislast few months and with this ppv, don't think I have enjoyed promoing as much as I have last few weeks for a fair while. I'm looking forward to Hopefully do more with cable again and bd and lee over next few weeks ')
Keep up the good works guys

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:44 pm

Match of the Night?

The Buried Alive Match brutal, but with an excellent ending

Shock of the Night?

Logan returning burying both Stevens and Blue Dragon. That's the Logan we love.

Superstar of the Night?

Cassius and Max Adamson, although could this be the cruelest of all his near misses for Max.

Dopant Zero turning up, no particular reason just loved that they were back.

Kenty vs Cassius
Max vs Cassius

Saint vs Max

Austin Stevens vs Logan Kincade vs Blue Dragon

Any Areas to Improve?

Not from me, found it to be a great PPV.

Any Additional Feedback?

Not enough promotion of the 6WF Network.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:38 pm

Wow.... and wow in a different way.

I'm one of the as Rich put it "someone fucking off and not bothering" group so hence I never want to come back as a member of 6WF roster (although never is a dangerous word to say yaddy yadda). I loved reading Explosion and love still following what is going on. The time and effort that some of you guys put in is either admirable or a waste of your employers time (not sure which but it sure entertains).

Regards to the PPV the opening was amazing, Logan Kincades return and the double burial was awesome and Dopant Zero was unexpectedly good. It all had the feel of a massive PPV and the main event was going great. I did feel let down in reading the ending to the main event as you kind of knew it was coming and wasn't sure if Max was champ or not.

Having said all of that leaving the fans a little disappointed is often what is best for business. You never get to give feedback to Vince and team and some of the most confusing endings and "Russoesque" endings are the ones you never forget. They might not be favourites but shape the organisation the most. I'm excited to read where you take this.

Oh yeah and punk happens.

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:45 pm

Cheers, Trev!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:25 am

Match of the Night?

Time Attack main event. I love how it ebbed and flowed, could be fully visualised, and everyone seemed to have a good showing and came out of it looking like a contender. I was thrilled to see how much Vortex vs Oko focus there was. The ending with the outpouring of Zhilots was terrifying. Wold have loved to have seen that in reality. An epic moment.

Shock of the Night?

The appearance of the real Cassius Zhi. I thought the return had been postponed. I genuinely had no idea it was coming at Explosion!

Superstar of the Night?

Possibly a bizarre one, but Mr. Kenty. I think during the build up, match, and culmination, he has now crossed the boundary into the group of top faces in 6WF history - comparable with JJ Johnson.

Dopant Zero return.

Wasn't a mark out moment, but don't know where to fit it... the opening promo was ridiculously good.

Dopant Zero vs Project FEAR vs The Parasite Killers... Tables, Ladders and Chairs OH MY! (Imagine the interplay between the 3 teams with the big guys doing the damage with the tables and the small guys on ladder duty. It could be one hell of a tactical match)

Mr. Kenty vs Max Adamson

Any Areas to Improve?

A few more Zhilots?

Any Additional Feedback?

This is where I could have put the praise for the opening promo.

Cameron Faith is my favourite character. He had a quiet but impressive night. I think he's not far from the main event.

Max Adamson's promos, particularly in the press conference, are off the chart right now. He is better than ever.

In answer to Twist's question "where do I stand with Cassius Zhi right now, and how do I feel with what has gone on in my private life?". I feel fucking abysmally shit about what has gone on in my private life. All day, every day. Thanks for the concern. Where I stand with Cassius Zhi is that I will write promos and segments as and when I can. I'm very much looking forward to writing them, but I can pretty much guarantee that I won't be able to week in, week out. But when I get a spare moment to myself I'm going to write them to take my mind off all the crap that surrounds me. Unfortunately, I am in a position where I work all day, then drive straight to a hospital to spend my whole evening, and then get home with enough time to eat, sleep and do it all again. I asked the team if I could bring Cassius back, with the strong proviso and warning that I would be incredibly unreliable, so that I had an outlet to have some fun and they agreed. I didn't ask to run-in a world title match, I didn't ask for the Zhilot storyline, I would have done anything. In fact, I only found out today that Cassius was back - I had assumed it had been shelved for the time being. And I am massively grateful for it not being, as I am actually excited about something - which has become something of a rarity. And as it happens, I don't think it made anyone look weak anyway. The competitors were rushed by scores of men, and the eventual target of the torment appeared to be The Saint. If that is the case then this storyline clearly has nothing to do with the World Title, and no-one is being bypassed by a part-timer.

6WF is like family to me, and it's 7 years of my life. At a time when my real family is in tatters, it's a pretty awesome feeling to be treated the way I have been treated by the strangers who run this fed. Genuine compassion and support from complete strangers. I'm sorry if that underwhelmed you - to me it was pretty overwhelming.

For what it's worth, I hope you don't quit. I love both characters, and The Consultant, I think you are creatively excellent, a top drawer promoer, and its really not worth giving up. We've all had blow ups and arguments, all had slipped tongues -and we always laugh about it in the end.

I didn't mention the Buried Alive match in any of my feedback - but it was excellent, and had a terrific end.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:41 am

But what about the lack of Harris?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:34 am

Harris was there.. 

But he was backstage, looking after all the wrestlers kids..
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:35 am

I don't even know what that means Laugh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 am

If I told you it involved The Saint would you be surprised? Laugh

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:44 am

I was going to make a 'you been living under a rock' joke.. But decided against it lol
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:47 am

A rock? Or The Rock?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:48 am

Anyone would love to be under the rock, straight or not, he's just a stud lol
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:49 am

I prefer Roman Reigns.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:02 am

Roman Reigns is unreal.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:09 am

He will be bigger than Dwayne. For a start his jaw is far more chiseled.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:19 am

Goldust for me any day

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:31 am

Stardust > Goldust

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:08 am

Yeah was always a fan of Alvin Stardust although he did have something of the Harris about him.

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:30 am

Who is Stardust?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:43 am

Cody Rhodes new persona identical to Goldust just not as fat.

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:47 am

Gold dust is a god... Fuck you!!! Lol
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Yeah like Buddah

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:48 pm

Trevor Swann wrote:Yeah was always a fan of Alvin Stardust although he did have something of the Harris about him.

Scott Harris?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:03 pm

All this talk of Harris what about Chris Harris .... or Braden Walker... I'm Braden Walker and I'm going to knock your brains out!

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next