6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Explosion 9th August 2009

Go down

6WF Explosion 9th August 2009 Empty 6WF Explosion 9th August 2009

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 11:55 am

Cobra Vs Prime Time W/Hollywood

The Producers make their way out in front of an almost full Cardiff International Arena to mostly booing but a few cheers

Dave Law-Welcome to the EXPLOSION dvd folks and this Exclusive match

RJ-What a night we are looking forward to here in Cardiff and already the atmosphere feels a little different with some Producer signs which im assuming is due to their allegance with Enforcer and here comes the newcomer to 6wf Cobra

'Dont say' by Linkin Park plays as Cobra makes his way out as the crowd dont know how to take him

Dave Law-Well hes a newcomer to 6wf but hes known in the wrestling world as a huge future prospect and Cobra has previously wrestled in the AAA promotion in Mexico and the Pro wrestling NOAH promotion in Japan and was World Heavyweight champion in both promotions not to mention a former 6cw TV Title holder and im sure he'll be looking to add to his reputation and add titles from the 6wf

RJ-And Prime Time wastes no time attacking Cobra as the bell goes and id expect more of Prime Time boy has he changed

Dave Law-Id expect more of Cobra rookie mistake

Prime Time stomps Cobra in the corner before whipping him into the opposite turnbuckle but Prime Time runs straight into the boot of Cobra who quickly hits Prime Time with a T-Bone Suplex followed by a variation of Martial Arts kicks. Hollywood gets up on the apron and Cobra swings at him as Hollywood jumps down. Cobra goes to pick up Prime Time who jabs him in the eye before running the ropes but Cobra Spinebusters the former camerman

RJ-Prime Time just cant get a head of steam

Cobra goes for a cover 1...2......Kick out. Cobra goes to the top rope flying through the air for a Frog Splash but Hollywood pulls Prime Time out of the way as the referee sees and goes to disqualify Prime Time before stopping himself and rolling out of the ring going to Hollywood

Referee-YOUR OUT OF HERE!!

Crowd-Yeah!!

The referee points Hollywood to the back as Hollywood protests meanwhile Prime Time is in the ring and Curtain Calls Cobra 1...2......Shoulder up. Prime Time hits the mat before picking Cobra up and pushing him forwards into the ropes and rolling him up and pulling the tights exposing Cobras deriere as wolf whistles come from the crowd

Referee-1...2......Kick out!

Prime Time picks Cobra up and goes for a Running Powerslam but Cobra slips out the back and hits a Dragon Suplex as both men are down

Referee-1..2..3..4..5..6..7

Both men get up and Prime Time misses a swing as Cobra chops him back into the ropes before whipping him across the ring and hitting a Super Kick flush on the jaw as Prime Time staggers about Cobra hits the Snakebite(Spinning Impaler) 1...2......3!

RJ-Impressive showing

Dave Law-Beginners luck

Cobra gets on each turnbuckle saluting the crowd before making his way backstage

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

6WF Explosion 9th August 2009 Empty Re: 6WF Explosion 9th August 2009

Fireworks go off around the Cardiff International Arena as the cameras pan around the crowd who puts their signs in the air and wave trying to get on TV

RJ-Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to what promises to be an amzing night here in Cardiff as the EXPLOSION is finally here Live on Eurosport

Dave Law-Thats right RJ and tonight the Power Trip of Cassius and Enforcer continue to dominate the 6wf as they defend their World Titles

RJ-We have the first and im guessing last Ashes Extravaganza as Australia evened up the actually Ashes earlier today

Dave Law-The feud between The Saint and Jerome Dubois also comes to a head as Dubois is determined that the 6wf originals will not hold him back but as you can here in the background Hero is on his way to the ring as we're kicking off things with the European Title on the line

Match 1
EUROPEAN TITLE
Hooligan Vs Nigel Napalm Vs Hero Vs Xeres Vs Cruiser Jim Vs Sky Dynamite

Xeres and Cruiser Jim are already in the ring as is the Internet Champion Sky Dynamite as Hero steps through the ropes you hear 'I love the smell of Napalm in the morning' before Killing in the name of from Rage_ATM plays and Nigel Napalm makes his way out

RJ-Heres the man that came so close to becoming European Champion on Lockdown

Dave Law-And he would of done if Hooligan hadnt of had interference help him

RJ-Speaking of Hooligan here comes the European Champion

The National Anthem plays as Hooligan makes his way out

RJ-Look at Sky bounces off the ropes hes eager to get this one under way

DL: The young lad could have a truly amazing month on his hands. He could end this month like he started it, winning a title. And with the moves this guy can pull off why not....

RJ: My Money is on Hero. He is the most experienced out the lot and is desperate to hold more gold. And here we go and the match starts with Hero spearing Sky and Powerslaming Cruiser to the mat.

Hero is in the centre of the ring and hits a few right punches to Xeres and then whips him into the corner. Napalm tries to attack him from behind but ends up missing him and gets hit with big uppercut and then gets hit with a....

RJ:ENCORE...ENCORE....ENCORE. He has hit is already....1......2.....3...kickout. So close there by Hero i thought we had a new European Champion.

Hooligan runs over and boots Hero in then head and then picks up Napalm and hits a few chops to the chest and then goes for a Suplex but Xeres comes out of nowhere a spears Hooligan. Xeres gets up and stares at Napalm and then they both nod their heads and close in around on Hero. They begin to stamp on Hero and then Xeres picks him up and locks in a Torture rack. Hero screams in pain and Napalm goes to the top rope and while Xeres still as Hero in the torture rack hits Hero with a top rope leg drop which sends Hero crashing to the mat and Napalm goes for the pin....1...2...break. Xeres pulls Napalm off Hero a starts shouting but Napalm just hits Xeres with a few forearm smashes and goes for a lariat but Xeres counters and hits a swinging slide slam. Xeres then turns round and out of nowhere Sky hits Xeres with a drop kick from the top rope and then as Cruiser Jim runs into the ring drop kicks him into the corner and then hits a shining wizard and then goes for a bulldog but gets clotheslined but Hooligan and then Hooligan starts to hit jabs to the face of Cruiser Jim. Jim gets backed into a corner and Hooligan starts to ram him with his shoulders and then hits a huge uppercut. Hooligan then puts Jim on the top rope and goes for a superplex but Xeres gets over and powerbomb Hooligan while he is performing the superplex....1....2....break. Hero gets up just in time to stop the pin....

RJ: Great work from Xeres there but Hero just got the break.

Hero pulls up Xeres and hits some knees to his face and then hits a drop toe hold which makes Xeres fall on to the bottom rope. Hero turn around and goes for a 619 but Xeres realises and as Hero bounces of the opposites rope is causes him to run right into spear. Xeres lets out a huge roar and then picks up Hero and hits a LIONS JAW...1....2....break. Hooligan gets up and breaks the hold. Xeres and Hooligan start to brawl and Hooligan throws Xeres over the top rope and then follows him and begins to lock in a sleeper. In the ring Napalm, Sky and Cruiser all are getting to their feet. Napalm see Cruiser and goes for him but Cruiser hits a strong uppercut to Napalm then slaps him in the face and goes for a powerbomb but Sky Dynamite is running the ropes and hits Cruiser with a Crossbody. Sky then jumps up and hits a few round house kicks to the head of Napalm and hits a DDT. Sky then hits a standing Moonsault on Cruiser and locks in the Anaconda Vice.....

RJ: He is going to tap... we have a new champion, a double champion....

DL: No Hero just got there in time to stop the submission and not a moment too soon.

Hero grabs Sky by the throat and throws him half way across the ring like a rag doll and then goes to work on Cruiser. He pick him up and hits a few punches to the stomach and then goes for a Diamond Dust but Cruiser counters and slides out of the ring. Hero is shouting a Cruiser to get in but then Sky Dynamite comes from nowhere and hits a....

DL: DYNAMITE DDT.... HE IS GOING TO DO IT....1....2....break. Napalm just broke the hold but what a move from Sky.

Napalm breaks the pin and picks up Sky and ram him into the corner and starts punching him in the face. Back on the outside Xeres has gained control of the fight and hits Hooligan with a powerslam on to the steel ramp. Xeres then sees Cruiser is on the out side and spear him into the ring steep. Xeres picks up Cruiser and hits a huge powerbomb on to the ring steps. Xeres then goes to get in the ring but as he is on the apron. Napalm whips Sky into him and there head collide sending Xeres on the floor outside and Sky stumbling back to Napalm....

DL: W.M.D.....1....2......3... AND NIGLE NAPALM IS THE NEW EUROPEAN CHAMPION. HE HAS RECTIFIED HIS MISTAKE ON LOCKDOWN AND TAKEN THE GOLD...

RJ: What a spectacle. Fantastic match and there is so much more to come. Up next is Mike Hill against Acer

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

*Clarissa is backstage with Cassius Zhi,Zhi looks deep in thought as he shoulders his TAW Heavyweight Title

C:Cassius...

*Crowd boo heavily

C:Later tonight you face off against Abe Abercorn and JJ Johnson in a triple threat match for yoru TAW Title,Cassius the odds do not seem to stacked favourably in your corner,how are you feeling?

*Cassius seems to seethe at every word and then grabs the mic and Clarissa's hand as he pulls her close

Cassius:How am I feeling?...What are you now,a shrink?You stupid little girl coming here asking me ridiculous questions like that,do you know who in the hell I am?...Im the TAW Heavyweight champion,I am the man that has destroyed everything in my path....each time the BOD sees fit to try and screw me out of my title I fight back and make them look like the insulent fools that they really are,tonight at EXPLOSION in front of these pandering welsh losers I will destroy Abe Abercorn and the American Dream JJ Johnson...the Shockwave will rip through their bodies and leave them helpless,after all Clarissa they are all just another brick in the wall

*Cassius shoves the mic backwards and Clarissa stumbles as he walks off

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 11:56 am

Match 2
Mike Hill vs. Acer

Logan’s ‘When I Get Down’ starts to play and the crowd go wild as smoke goes all up the ramp, pyros go off and through the fireworks Acer comes riding his motorbike through the middle of them. He revs the bike before driving down the ramp, he stops at the bottom and rides around the ring before getting off the bike and into the ring. Acer climbs the turnbuckle and lifts his arms in the air getting a huge cheer from the fans.

RJ: Even after time away Acer remains insanely popular with these fans.

DL: I don’t know why though.

RJ: Perhaps because he’s 6WF through and through, he kept it going when nobody else would, and even when he’s down he just keeps getting up and coming back better than ever.

DL: If he was that good, he wouldn’t get put down in the first place.

‘The Next Big Thing’ starts to play and the crowd’s cheers immediately change to boos. Mike Hill comes out and he lifts his arms in the air and pyros go off all around him. He cockily walks down the ramp before jumping into the ring and showing off in the ring.

DL: Now here is true talent RJ.

RJ: Mike Hill is a hot prospect for sure Dave, but that attitude isn’t going to get him anywhere. He needs to learn some respect.

DL: Respect didn’t get him a world title. Did it RJ?

The referee tells the two men the rules before stepping back and signalling for the bell to be rung, the bell is rung and the two men circle each other before locking up in a test of strength. Acer gets the early advantage with a quick knee to the gut before going for a DDT, Mike easily gets out of it though and then pushes Acer away before ducking a clothesline and sweeping Acer’s legs.

RJ: A little bit of ring rust showing from Acer there. This looks like it will be a lightening fast match with these two men.

Mike hits a standing moonsault and goes for the pin. 1…kick out! Acer stands up again and dusts himself off before lifting his arms up again requesting another test of strength, Mike agrees by grabbing the arms of Acer, the Welsh Dragon pushes Mike into the corner and manages to hit a shoulder thrust releasing their holds and then lifts Mike to the top rope. Acer follows him and looks set to hit a superplex but Mike rolls over the back of Acer and uses this momentum to powerbomb him off.

DL: Haha! Mike is just too quick for Acer.

Mike taunts the fans by just cockily standing there before walking over to Acer who suddenly rolls him up. 1…2…3kick out!

RJ: ACER WAS PLAYING POSSUM! And he nearly got him there, Mike isn’t the only one with a few tricks up his sleeve.

Mike looks shocked as he stands up and Acer stands up as well. Mike punches Acer in the head before getting a few body shots and kicking him the back of the leg. Mike continues this barrage of punches and kicks before whipping Acer into the corner. Mike runs at him but Acer dodges sending Mike crashing into the corner. When Mike turns around he is hit by a spear from Acer. Acer stands up and looks at all the crowd who start chanting his name before locking in a sharpshooter.

RJ: Mike is in the middle of the ring, he can’t reach the ropes. Acer could win this right here and right now!

Mike starts struggling to get out of it but Acer responds by putting more pressure into the hold. Mike starts screaming in pain as the sharpshooter is still locked in. Mike starts trying to punch Acer in the legs so Acer tightens Mike’s legs together causing another scream.

RJ: Acer could break Mike’s legs if he doesn’t give up now.

Mike looks like he is about to tap which causes Acer to release his hold a tiny bit which Mike then uses to his advantage by pushing Acer away releasing the hold and rolling out of the ring holding his legs.

DL: Rookie mistake from the veteran there. Never doubted Mike for a second.

Acer looks annoyed before smiling and looking at the crowd. He runs and bounces off the ropes before diving over the top rope to outside with a senton. Mike has only just got up and gets caught with the move but Acer’s legs crash into the security barrier at the same time with a sickening crunch.

RJ: OH MY GOD! ACER AND MIKE HILL COULD BOTH BE BROKEN IN PIECES!

The referee starts the count and neither man stirs. The referee gets to five the crowd urging Acer to get up with chants of his name, the first to show any sign of recovery is Mike Hill though who manages to get back to his feet slowly and slide into the ring. The referee gets to nine and Mike lifts his arms in the air and looks to relax before he hears the crowd pop and turns around to see Acer stood there. Acer headbutts Mike and then lifts him and hits a reverse atomic drop.

RJ: Acer feels like he is going to win this, the crowd feel like he is going to win this.

Acer starts punching Mike repeatedly before kicking him and kneeing him. Acer grabs Mike and hits an STO before pointing upwards which the crowd cheer for. Acer climbs to the top rope and then hits a moonsault off it. 1…2…3kick out!

DL: Mike just won’t give up!

Acer slams the mat and lifts Mike up again, he sets it up for a flip piledriver (Canadian destroyer) and hits it. Before lifting Mike up again and hitting a rolling German Suplex. 1…2…3hand on bottom rope. Acer can’t believe it as Mike’s hand stretches out and grabs the bottom rope. The crowd start chanting SSLD(Shooting Star Leg Drop) and Acer grins. He lifts Mike up and hits a STO planting him to the ground before starting to climb up to the top rope. He gets to the second rope and slips for a second and Mike suddenly gets up and hits a massive Over the Hill from off the top rope and goes for the pin. 1…2…3! Mike looks surprised as the bell is rung and his name is called out as the winner. The referee lifts his arm in the air before Mike rolls out of the ring and starts walking up the ramp laughing to boos.

RJ: Acer’s ring rust in the end causing him to slip and Mike really took advantage.

DL: Give some credit to Mike RJ, he stuck at this match, he just wouldn’t give up, I’d like to see you not tap to that sharpshooter for that long or kick out after a flip piledriver and a german suplex.

RJ: That’s why I’m sat here and not in that ring

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 11:56 am

The camera cuts to backstage where Xanthi and Miss Jessica are deep in conversation.

X: No Jess! I ‘ve told you before, there’s no place for you out there, it’s dangerous! You are trained in the ring like me, your body couldn’t cope!

J: What you saying? It’s hard work coming back from after having a baby you know!

X: I didn’t mean it like that, it’s dangerous out there, anything could happen to you.

J: But I want to be there! To see your face as you win the title!

X: I’d love you two, but I’d never forgive myself if you got hurt! How about this? Straight afterwards we go out to celebrate? Whatever this dump of a town has it’s finest restaurant we’ll go there and then back to our room for well you know what.

J: I’d love to Xanthi, but er I arranged to meet an old friend later, sorry.

X: An old friend? What Hero? Acer? Random other guy backstage that could possibly be revealed at some stage to be Austins dad when storylines are light on the ground even though most people know it was meant to River.

J: Er no, just an old friend. None of the guys from here.

X: Let you off then, wish me luck.

Xanthi moves to hug Miss Jessica but as the camera begins to pan away Miss Jessica’s face smirks briefly

Match 3
HONEYZ TITLE
Brandi Vs Xanthi

RJ: Welcome back folks and next up is the Honeyz title match! Both ladies have been at the top of their game recently and I’m sure this will be a classic. Now where’s Dave?

DL: Sorry RJ, I’m just making a brew, want one?

RJ: There’s a match about to get underway here and you’re making a brew!

DL: Yeah but’s it only the Honeyz one, everyone makes a brew then, either that or when Saint’s on.

RJ: These ladies are professionals, show them the respect they deserve!

DL: Professional what though is my question! Anyway I’m back now, here’s your skinny latte.

RJ: Ah thanks, Mrs J was moaning I’d put on wait so thought I’d cut down on the Mocha Choccas.

DL: Pot calling kettle? Both honeyz are in the ring now!

RJ: Oops, lets join the action folks!

In the ring the ref rings the bell as Xanthi and Brandi begin a quick series of exchanges before Xanthi connects with a knee to Brandi’s gut. Xanthi quickly follows up with a running bulldog and Brandi sprawls to the mat.

RJ: Early offence by Xanthi here as she stakes her claim to the Honeyz title. The champ is reeling!
DL: 6 across, 4 letters. Extinct dumb animal, ends in a O.
RJ: Dave I can’ believe you’re doing a crossword in the middle of these ladies biggest night of their career so far!
DL: reckon it’s Hobo or Hero? Both fit.
RJ: I’m asking for Jeff Thadeus to get your slot after Explosion.
DL: Keep your shirt on RJ, hey whats happening in the ring?

Xanthi continues to press her early domination with a series of knee drops onto Brandi’s left leg and Brandi let’s out a huge wince to which the crowd start a ‘come on Brandi!’ shout.

DL: For once I’m in agreement with the fans there RJ. That’s one tempting offer.
RJ: What do you mean Dave?
DL: Forget it RJ.

Brandi struggles to her feet and is obviously showing signs of favouring her right leg as Xanthi Irish Whips her to the ropes. Xanthi gets ready to hit a running belly to belly suplex but Brandi spots it early and hit’s a diving spear quicky instead which sends both Honeyz crashing to the mat.

RJ: Great counter there by Brandi that has brought her right back into this match up. Can she capitalize?

Both ladies now struggle to their feet and as they start to exchange blows again in the centre of the ring again Brandi suddenly connects with a Pele kick to Xanthi’s skull sending her sprawling to the floor and then rolling out of the ring.

RJ: Wow look at that in Brandi’s arsenal!
Dave spits his Mocca Chocca over his monitor.

As Xanthi lies on the mat outside Miss Jessica suddenly runs down the ramp and goes to assist Xanthi. Brandi though gets in between them and looks menacing at Miss Jessica.

RJ: Xanthi warned her! This ain’t no place for friends and family especially bit part characters that people forget about for months.

Xanthi sees that Mis Jessica is about to be hurt and throws herself at Brandi but at the last minute Brandi ducks and Xanthi clotheslines Miss Jessica onto the floor.

DL: Wow these two ladies are getting it on right here by the look of it!
RJ: She nearly took her head clean off you buffoon! How’s that in any way looking like a bit of lady loving?
DL: I can dream can’t I?
RJ: I thought you were warned about hanging around the Honeyz dressing room, it was bad enough when you had that man crush on Nemesis.

Xanthi looks down in disbelief at Miss Jessica lying unconscious on the floor as the crowd cheer.
Brandi drags Xanthi by her hair back to the ring and rolls her in but as she herself rolls in Xanthi is quick to start stomping on her injured leg again.

Xanthi drags Brandi to her feet and whips her into the corner before signalling to the crowd and launching herself across the ring at Brandi to connect with a Broncho Buster. Brandi ducks though and Xanthi lands spread eagled on the middle turnbuckle.

DL: That brought tears to my eyes there RJ and I’m a bloke.

Xanthi hangs upside down from the turnbuckle so Brandi sees her chance and springboards her into the centre of the ring before going for the pin.

1.…….2.……the lights go out.

As the lights go back on Brandi is flat out in the centre of the ring with blood poring from her head. Omniously standing over her is the immense form of Black Widow grinning down at her. Outside the ring Killa and Zheng Zhi flex their muscles as the crowd begin to boo.

The ref gestures over to the bell ringer and calls for the match to be ended.

Your winner as a result of a disqualification and STILL the 6WF Honeyz Champion Brandi!

Xanthi rises to her feet now and although she’s lost she smirks at the damage caused to Brandi by Black Widow. Miss Jessica also recovers and joins them in the ring where she approaches Xanthi.

DL: Looks like there’s trouble in paradise here!

Xanthi drops to one knee and apologizes to Miss Jessica before pulling a ring out of her top to hand over to Miss Jessica.

RJ: Could this be? The second possible 6WF wedding! Well we all know what with the first don’t we? Don’t we?

Miss Jessica takes a look at the ring and then slaps it clean out of Xanthi’s hand and it drops to the floor. Xanthi looks stunned and confused and gets up to remonstrate with her lover but is suddenly met by a huge choke hold by Black Widow.

DL: What’s going on? Is this who Miss Jessica was meeting with? Back from when they were both were allied with Hero in Anarchy?

Xanthi looks at Miss Jessica and pleads with her to get Black Widow to stop but Miss Jessica begins to smile before then raising her thumb into the air and then sending it down gesturing for Xanthi’s head.
Black Widow lifts Xanthi clean off the ground and throws her clear over the top rope onto the floor below at Killer’s feet.
Miss Jessica then lifts Black Widow’s arm in the air and the four forgotten stars and now allies mock the fallen foes of Brandi and Xanthi

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 11:57 am

*The cameras are backstage and show Saint stretching in his lcokeroom,he stands up and relaxes his muscles as his eyes seem to gleam with anger,the crowds cheers turn to boos as the picture changes to Jerome Dubois,the Frenchman is fixing something on his French Flag before he stands up with a cocky grin on his face

RJ:Later on tonight here at EXPLOSION,The Saint will face off against Jerome Dubois in a matchup with so much hatred

DL:I wouldnt like to be the referee in charge of that one
----------------------------
An advert plays for

DESTINY
From Newcastles Metro Radio Arena
5th September
LIVE ON EUROSPORT

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Match 4
Crime Syndicate(Crime Lord/GDC/Triple D) Vs Nemesis/Prodigy/Buer

'Iron Man' by Black Sabbath blasts out as the crowd descend into boos, Crime Lord bursts from behind the curtain with GDC and Triple D and they confidently stride down the ramp ignoring the jeering fans

Dave Law-These are 3 people you just wouldnt want to bump into in an alleyway RJ

RJ-They work well together no doubt but Nemesis has been on quite a roll this last month and we know he has his sights set on Crime Lord and his Hardcore Title

Epilogue" plays as the lights fade and Nemesis makes his way to the ring flagged by Prodigy and Buer

RJ-We've seen Prodigy and Buer go at it with GDC and Triple D before and they know each other very well so could be quite interesting to see how this unfolds

Crowd-'YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOLD OUT!'

Triple D starts against Buer and knees him in the ribs before pushing him back into the ropes and whipping him across the ring but Triple D ducks his head and receives a big kick to the face for the mistake before Buer headbutts him and tags Nemesis. Nemesis uppercuts Triple D before letting him go to his corner as Nemesis challenges Crime Lord to get in the ring

RJ-Nemesis wants Crime Lord but will the Hardcore Champion oblige

GDC tags in

Crowd-Boooooooo

GDC goes to lock up with Nemesis and uses his speed to get behind him and trys to pick Nemesis up once but cant and trys again but cant as Nemesis smiles and elbows GDC who staggers back. Nemesis whips GDC across the ring and Big Boots him down to the mat before DDT'ing GDC to the mat. Nemesis again goads Crime Lord before running the ropes and hitting a Clothesline from hell on GDC before going for a cover 1...2......Triple D kicks Nemesis in the back to break the pin as Nemesis turns his head to Triple D

RJ-Big mistake Duke

Nemesis punches Triple D from the apron as Crime Lord grabs Nemesis's throat and pulls it down on the top rope as GDC rolls him up 1...2......Kick out. GDC slaps the back of Nemesis's head a couple of times

RJ-Is he mad?

Dave Law-Hes sending a message RJ

GDC Sidewalk slams Nemesis before going for a Suplex but he cant get Nemesis up so tags Triple D and between them they manage to Suplex Nemesis as the mat thuds hard 1...2......Kick out! GDC drops an elbow on Nemesis before tagging in Crime Lord

RJ-O now Crime Lord wants in

Dave Law-Look which teams in control Dave good teamwork

Crime Lord hits a Belly to belly Suplex on Nemesis

Dave Law-That takes some strength right there

Crime Lord puts Nemesis in a Camel Clutch

Dave Law-You know RJ Nemesis used to be a real monster but look at him since hes gone this goody two shoes attitude he isnt the same and now hes going to have to tap

Buer has his hands stretched out trying to tag but hes to far away as Prodigy looks on. Buer claps his hands which gets the crowd doing the same as Nemesis slowly gets to his feet and drops to his back on top of Crime Lord as both men are down. Nemesis goes to tag Prodigy who drops down from the apron

Crowd-Booooooo! A55hole! A55hole! A55hole! YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOLD OUT!

Nemesis tags Buer who comes in the ring and as Crime Lords tagged Triple D Buer punches him back against the ropes before clotheslining him over the top rope. GDC gets in the ring to be Speared as Crime Lord gets to the top rope but Buer pushes him as he lands awkwedly. Buer climbs up and hits a Frankensteiner off the top rope as Crime Lord hits hard

Crowd-That was awesome (clap x 5) That was awesome (clap x 5)

Buer dropkicks Triple D into a seated position against the turnbuckle before he Facewashes Duke (boot to the face and rubs the sole of foot into opponents face). Buer gets up and turns around to be hit with the Highland Hell (Clothesline from Hell). Nemesis goes to break up the count but Prodigy holds his leg 1...2......3!

Dave Law-The Syndicate do it again

RJ-What is that traitor Prodigy doing?

Prodigy whips Nemesis into the steps on the outside as he gets in the ring and grabs a mic. The Crime Syndicate happy with their victory walk up the ramp already

Prodigy-Boo me all you want

Crowd-'YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOLD OUT!'

Prodigy-I did sell out! I sold out to the company that will put 6wf under

Crowd-You suck! You suck! You suck!

Prodigy-Buer iv been carrying you so long my back is in shear agony. Im the best damn talent in this 2 bit promotion and for the last 6 months iv been lumbered with you? Well no more! Im going somewhere il be respected and somewhere il get treated how i deserve to be treated. Im going to go to.......

Nemesis is in the ring and spins Prodigy around before wrapping a hand around his throat. The crowd cheer in anticipation as Nemesis lifts Prodigy high in the air before he comes crashing down to the mat

'Epilogue' plays as Nemesis helps Buer up

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

An advert plays for 6wf Best of 2008 released this Tuesday 11th August

As the cameras come back in the arena Prodigy is hobbling out holding his head

Crowd-Na na na na,na na na na,hey hey hey goodbye! Na na na na,na na na na,hey hey hey goodbye! Na na na na,na na na na,hey hey hey goodbye! Na na na na,na na na na,hey hey hey goodbye!

RJ-Well after whats just gone down makes you wonder how Max Adamson will go down with this crowd later but right now we have a heated match between The Saint and Jerome Dubois lets have a look at the history

Match 5
The Saint vs Jerome Dubois

*A video package is playing to the fans highlighting this feud,it begins with the mysterious masked man interfering in Saint's matches and attacking him brutally,Saint accusing JJ Johnson and then on Lockdown its revealed as Jerome Dubois.It shows Dubois costing the Coalition the tag team gold and brawls backstage between the two men...the video ends with Saint toe to toe with the cocky Frenchman

RJ:Ladies and gents...our next contest couldnt possibly be more hate-filled...Jerome Dubois has sought to make his name in 6WF off the reputation of The Saint...attacking the former world champion at any available opportunity...and tonight Saint will be looking for revenge

DL:Im a fan of Dubois but tonight might not end well for him

"Aerodynamic" plays out to mutiny in Cardiff,Jerome Dubois strolls onto the stage waving his French flag,he looks confident as he walks through the barrier of boos and climbs up into the ring,he bows to the fans and waves his flag somemore

RJ:This guy makes me sick....he could also be the most hated man in 6WF!

The Welsh fans are almsot defeaning with boos as Dubois just smirks,the lights fade out in the arena and then "Cochise" roars out and the crowd pop like crazy,Saint rips through the curtain and looks thunderous as he stares at Dubois,the fans are cheering him and he marches towards the ring,he jumps in and the ref moves to get in the way but Saint pushes him away

DL:ITS ON!

Saint drops Dubois with a single punch and then drags him up and throws him to the corner,he starts unloading with a barrage of sickening rights and lefts,the crowd cheer every shot as the ref tries to pull Saint away,he targets the body and face as a cut opens up avove the eye of Dubois and comes from his nose,eventually the Saint backs away

RJ:The Saint is more riled up then I have ever seen him,he is just looking to cause pain

DL:He should be disqualified for that attack,was outrageous

RJ:As outragoeus as Dubois attacking Saint every week...as outragoeus as making Saint believe it was JJ Johnson who was attacking him?....as outrageous as costing The Coalition the tag team titles?

DL:Yeah I see what you mean

Dubois is in a bad way as Saint smashes him in the face again,he whips him off the ropes and then body presses him into the air,Dubois is shouting for help but Saint just slams him into the mat,Dubois stands up and Saint bounces off the ropes and hits a viscious clothesline

RJ:You have to believe this is going to be a very long night for Jerome Dubois,and he deserves every last shot!

Saint backs Dubois in the corner again and hits more right hands,he then whips Dubois so hard across the ring that Dubois shoots up the turnbuckle and back down,Saint charges at him and hits a brutal spear before standing up and beating his chest

DL:This one is close to a finish I think

Saint pulls Dubois towards him in a front facelock,he grabs his arm and places it over his shoulder...

RJ:Jerome Dubois is about to be added to Saint's Row!

Dubois spins around the back and takes Saint out at the knee,he grabs Saint's leg and slams it into the mat,Saint cries in pain as Dubois continues to slam his leg and then twists the leg and drives all his weight down into it

DL:Smart tactics from the Frenchman...weaken the legs...if the Saint cant stand then his chances of victory are limited...no Divine Force or Promised Slam or even the Saint's Row from a grounded position

Dubois jumps up and drives his knees into the leg of Saint,the Divine One tries to crawl away but Dubois keeps ahold of him and wraps his legs into a single leg boston crab,Saint is in agony as Dubois applies maximum pressure,Saint is trying to crawl to the ropes but Dubois has the hold locked in

RJ:Saint seems to be fading here...Dubois is well-versed in submission and we are seeing that right here

Saint makes another attempt for the ropes but he fails and finds himself flat on the canvass once more,his eyelids close and the referee slides down next to him and starts to check his arm....it drops once.........

drops twice......

drops three times.......

DL:Is that it?

RJ:He's still in this

The crowd pop as Saint keeps his arm airborne on the third attempt,he rises up and his face is contorted with pain as he pulls himself to the ropes,he still cant make it and somehow he arches backwards and Dubois falls as Saint reverses the hold

RJ:Dubois wants no part of that....oh straight back to the leg!

Saint reverses into a boston crab of his own but Dubois quickly rolls free and chopblocks Saint as he tries to stand,he pulls Saint to the ropes and places his leg on the bottom one,he uses the top rope to propel himself through the air and drive his weight into the leg of Saint,the referee warns Dubois about using the ropes

DL:Dubois is dismantiling the Saint's leg,this is not good news for the big man

Dubois pulls Saint's leg and twists for the figure four,Saint kicks him in the back and Dubois flies into the turnbuckle and Saint manages to pull him back into a rollup........1.......2.......kickout

RJ:Saint still dangerous from the ground though

Both men make to get up but Dubois has the speed advantage due to Saint's injury,he stomps at the leg and Saint goes down on one knee,Dubois bounces off the ropes and low dropkicks the leg of Saint and then rolls up...he bounces off the ropes again but Saint amazingly counters with a sickening spinebuster

DL:Desperation move from Saint....but can he capitalise?

Saint is down on the mat in serious pain and cannot make a cover on Dubois,who seems out after the spinebuster,Saint slowly crawls over and covers.....1..........2........thr--kickout!

RJ:That injury cost Saint the win there!

Saint has to use the ropes to help himself up,Dubois slowly recovers as Saint drives a knee into his stomach and whips him into the corner,he walks over and and headbutts Dubois before lifting him up on the top rope,he hits right hands and then climbs up after him,he hooks him for the superplex but Dubois tries to fight out,Saint is too strong until Jerome punches him in the leg and then pushes him off

D:That leg injury could cost Saint big here

Saint tries to get up as Dubois composes himself on the top rope and then dives off with the crossbody,Saint catches him though and spins him through the air before planting in a modified black hole slam(ala Umaga),the crowd start to cheer as Saint hobbles up,a look of anger on his face as he gives the Coalition Salute to the fans,he pulls Dubois towards him and places his head between his legs....

RJ:DIVINE FORCE!

The whole ring shakes as Saint plants Dubois with the powerbomb,he seizes his leg in pain straight after and holds onto the ropes whilst breathing heavy and then he makes the cover........1..........2.........3!

DL:Foot on the ropes

Saint shakes his head at his own stupidity and then drags Dubois into the middle and hooks his leg.........1..........2.........kickout

*Crowd boo

RJ:I thought that would have been it for sure...credit where credit is due for Dubois

Saint swears loudly and wipes sweat from his brow before stumbling up,he hooks both Dubois arms for the Promised Slam but the Frenchman fights out and pulls Saint onto his shoulders for the samoan drop but Saint drops off the side and kicks him in the gut,he hooks the arms and lifts Dubois skywards

DL:Saint's Row...NO THE LEG GAVE WAY!

Saint hoists Dubois in the air but his leg folds and he drops his foe,Dubois pushes Saint and he knocks into the ref as Dubois kneels down and unfolds the french flag before pulling something out of it...

RJ:WHAT THE HELL?

Dubois sprays something in Saint's face which blinds him badly,he then grabs Saint and plants him with the Culture Shock as the fans boo,the referee is back with the action as Dubois covers....

RJ:This is unbelievable....surely not!

1.........2.........3!

DL:He did it!

"Aerodynamic" plays out to a stunned and angry crowd in Cardiff as Jerome Dubois is declared the winner,he holds his arm in the air and then starts waving the French Flag around

RJ:He damn well cheated,i cant believe this and neither can these fans

DL:Remember this day RJ...August 9th 2009 the day Jerome Dubois defeated The Saint in one on one action

RJ:Just happen to leave out how he won?

DL:Who cares?...he won and thats all that matters

The instant replays show the end again as Dubois seems to spray a aerosol can in Saint's face before nailing the Culture Shock,the camera goes back to the action as Dubois is stood halfway up the ramp,Saint stands up in the ring,wiping his eyes,and tells the ref what happened but the referee says he didnt see it.Saint's head snaps forwards and he locks eyes with Dubois and then he dives out of the ring and runs at him as Dubois turns and runs to the back as Saint follows

RJ:I dont think this one is quite finished if im honest

DL:Saint still has a bad leg though and he wont be catching Dubois tonight!

RJ:Maybe not but he'll get him eventually mark my words...and then it'll be payback....But we still have plenty of action to come your way yet tonight folks

DL:Thats right RJ,its now time to enter the business end of things,two world title matches and a first ever Ashes Extravaganza match...one things is assured...there will be destruction!

RJ:Oh definitely stay tuned folks because business is just about to pick up

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

*The cameras cut backstage where Jerome Dubois is seen running through with his French Flag,a few moments later The Saint hobbles through screaming "where is he?",Saint grabs a member of staff and pins him up against the wall

S:Which way did Dubois go?

*The worker points down the corridor and Saint pushes the man down and walks off in the direction of Dubois,Dubois is shown exiting the arena and getting into a car

DL:The Saint has snapped,but luckily Dubois has escaped

RJ:For now he has,Up next ladies and gents is the 6WF Title match

*The cameras show Enforcer walking down the corridor with the 6WF title over his shoulder,it cuts to Hobo's lockeroom but its empty,Salsa Pigmento walks into shot and screams

SP:ITS GONNA BE BOX OFFICE BABY!

DL:Im looking forward to this one no doubt

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 11:58 am

Match 6
6WF Title
Enforcer(c) vs Hobo

RJ:Ladies and Gentlemen our following contest promises to be one for the ages,the history between these two superstars stretches back 15 months,at one time seemingly inseperable but now the ill-feeling is at breaking point

DL:Enforcer and Hobo do battle for the 6WF title right here at EXPLOSION

*A video package plays,its documents the rise of Trash TV and the tag team reign of Enforcer and Hobo,suddenly Enforcer's turn on Hero starts to downfall of Trash TV,Hobo winning the number one contenders match against Hero and then trading insults with Enforcer heading into the PPV

ding ding ding

Announcer:Ladies and Gentlement the following contest is scheduled for one fall...and it is for the...6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

The lights in the arena start to flicker as a red beam of light projects a massive dragon into the centre of the ring and it causes major cheers from the crowd in Cardiff,then "Dont Fear the Reaper" pumps out to an amazing cheer from the sell-out crowd

RJ:OH MY GOD...I can barely hear myself!

A golf buggy sails through the curtain to the top of the stage and outsteps the Lord of Trash,the crowd are going wild as he climbs out and poses for them before making his way to the ring

Announcer:Introducing first....the challenger....from CARDIFF,WALES(crowd pop)...weighing in at 220 pounds....Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobo!

Hobo tags some of the fans hands as he comes down,he looks in great shape and more pumped up then he has done in a long time,he climbs into the ring as the camera pans on a fan holding a sign that reads "Who the **** is Prince Charles,Hobo the real Prince of Wales),Hobo stands on the second rope and poses once more for the fans

DL:Hobo has a heck of a task on his hands tonight if he is to claim the 6WF title

RJ:Yeah but perhaps the hometown hero can pull something special out of the bag,the big match environment brings the best out of some competitors

DL:Yeah but lets not forget he isnt the only hometown competitor

The lights go completely off and a read haze falls across the arena,red and green pyros burst out and what seems like a jet of fire sprays high on the stage

RJ:The Welsh Dragon effects

"Saturday Night" begins playing and although the same vicious boos are heard,there are a smattering of cheers as the 6WF champion stands out on the stage and hoists the championship belt above his head as he stares down to his opponent

Announcer:And his opponent....from CARDIFF,WALES(another crowd pop)....weighing in at 275 pounds....he is the reigning 6WF Heavyweight champion....Enfoooooooooooooooooooooorcer!

The ex-hockey player strolls confidently to the ring,he gets to the ring and refuses to break eye contact with Hobo,he steps over the ropes and goes toe to toe with him,the ref keeps them apart and then holds the belt high into the air

RJ:This match has so much bad blood,so much history....I for one believe it could steal the show and will be one for the ages

DL:Enforcer has a heck of a weight and strength advantage,and I think that could be the telling statistic in this contest

RJ:Perhaps so Dave,but this is 6WF and we have seen unbelievable things before

DL:True!

ding ding ding

RJ:Here we go...the 6WF Title contest is underway

The bell sounds as both men eye each other up tentatively,Enforcer has a fierce look on his face as Hobo stares back at him,the crowd work up a "Trash TV" chant and Hobo moves towards Enforcer,he nods his head at the chanting and points to the crowd and then at Enforcer

RJ:Hobo letting the champion know that this is what he has given up

DL:Yeah and he gained the 6WF Title...I wonder which one he is more pleased about

The crowd boo as Enforcer heavily slaps Hobo in the face,H-Bomb goes down on one knee from the impact and then rises back up,he throws a strong right hand and suddenly both men are trading blows centre ring,Enforcer takes two quick jabs and he stumbles but rakes the eyes of Hobo and then drives a knee into the gut,he whips Hobo off the ropes and shoulder blocks him to the floor

RJ:The crowd booing Enforcer's tactics but thats what brought him to the dance and I very much doubt he's gonna give up on them now.

DL:First bit of sense you have spoke all night RJ

Hobo gets up and Enforcer pounds on his back,he whips him off the ropes again and Hobo ducks a clothesline,he soars back with a crossbody but he is caught and dropped by a fall away slam.......1.........2.....kickout

RJ:These fans are absolutely electric inside Cardiff,the noise is defeaning

The crowd are chanting for Hobo as Enforcer backs him into the corner,he drives his shoulders into the midsection and then makes to whip him to the opposite side,Hobo hits the turnbuckle but ducks the big boot of Enforcer and rolls him up........1........2.........kickout!

DL:Whoah that was too close!

Enforcer is immediately up and almost takes Hobo's head off with a clothesline,he stomps ruthlessly on the body of his former friend and then hoists him up into a vertical suplex....1......2......kickout,Enforcer pulls Hobo straight back up and vertical suplexes him again,this time he doesnt pin but drops an elbow and then picks Hobo up,he whips him into the turnbuckle and then charges in with a big splash,Hobo staggers out into a belly to belly suplex and then Enforcer bounces off the ropes and hits a body splash......1.......2.......shoulder up

RJ:Enforcer is starting to exert dominance,almost torturing his former best friend

DL:This is why he is the 6WF champion and why he will be after this match is over!

Enforcer helps Hobo back to his feet and then whips him off the ropes,he backbody drops him onto the canvass and then spins around,as Hobo clambers up Enforcer darts at him....

RJ:FACE....

*Crowd cheer

Hobo pulls down the top rope at the last second and Enforcer sails over his head and to the outside of the ring,Hobo uses some time to regain himself before he looks down at Enforcer,he points down at Enforcer and then at himself and the crowd cheer

DL:WHats this loony thinking?.....SUICIDE DIVE!

Crowd:Ho-bo x5

RJ:Hobo will do anything....no matter what to make the 6WF Title his

Hobo hits a perfect suicide dive and drives Enforcer back into the security railing,the fans are cheering as Hobo slowly staggers up,he pulls Enforcer across and cracks his head off the steel steps,the crowd cheer so Hobo does it again and the referee tells him to move the action back in the ring,Hobo pulls Big E to his feet and makes to drag him to the announce area but Enforcer pulls back and back suplexes the back of Hobo's neck onto the steel steps

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOO!

DL:That could be the end!

The cameras zoom in and catch a glimpse of Hobo's head,its trickling copious amounts of crimson from the back as Enforcer gets up and tries to pull him,Hobo kicks him away with his feet and tries to get up himself

RJ:The referee is just letting them go at it and I respect that....but i feel Hobo has to end this soon to have any chance of winning with that injury

Enforcer boots Hobo clean in the face and he staggers back against the ring steps,Enforcer then runs at him but Hobo drop-toe-holds him face -first into the steel,he climbs up on the security barrier and dives off with an elbow to the chest

DL:This one needs to move back to the ring before anymore damage is caused!

Hobo loses his balance from loss of blood and then tries to haul Enforcer up,he rolls him in the ring and then climbs up on the ring apron,he goes to the turnbuckle and begins climbing as Enforcer struggles to get up....

RJ:What does Hobo have in mind?....OH NO WAIT!

Enforcer showing agility and athleticism gets up and sprints across the ring,jumps up on the top rope and hits and overhead belly to belly suplex,Hobo lands right on the back of his head and both men are flat out,the fans are going wild and the referee has no choice but to start the count.......1.........2..........3..........4.......5.......both men are still down.....6.....7.......8.......

DL:A countdown leaves the belt on Enforcer and thats all that matters

1.........2........kickout!

RJ:I thought Enforcer had it won there...how is Hobo fighting on?

The ref shouts two and Enforcer punches the canvass,he drags himself to his feet and Hobo is up aswell,Hobo runs at Enforcer,who uses the momentum to lift Hobo up and drops him throat-first on the ropes,Hobo is then powerslammed into the mat....1.....2....kickout,Enforcer stands and boots the bottom rope,he then stands in the corner and begins to scream for Hobo to get up,the former Trash TV'er obliges....

DL:FACECHECK!

Hobo drops down from the wound in the back of his head and Enforcer wipes out the referee,Enforcer looks down in anger and pulls Hobo up and powerbombs him into the mat,he screams at the fans "Thats it!" and then climbs the turnbuckle,he gets to the top and begins bouncing on the top rope,he reaches a good height and then he flips through the air...

RJ:MOONSAULT!

Crowd:That was awe-some!

DL:How does such a big man pull off such a gracious move?

RJ:I have no idea but right now it doesnt matter because there is no ref

Enforcer lands the moonsault brilliantly but realises the ref still hasnt stirred,he gets up and is going wild,he shakes the ref and then climbs from the ring,he folds up a steel chair and then gets back in the ring...

RJ:Cmon Enforcer...you dont need to do that!

CRACK!....he bounces it clean off the head of Hobo and he collapses to the canvass,the referee slowly but surely begins to come over....

RJ:Not like this...no ref....no!

1.......2........3!

DL:He's done it!

*Crowd pop

RJ:NO!....he kicked out!

The crowd are going crazy as the ref says it was a two count,Enforcer looks on the verge of tears of pure anger as he clambers up,he looks down at the ref who is still struggling and drops an elbow on him

RJ:Cmon thats not right...a disqualification right there

DL:Whose gonna call it?

The crowd are now booing Enforcer violently,he gets out of the ring and goes back over to the announce area,he is looking around and then picks up his 6WF Title,he kisses it and holds it up to the fans who boo him more,he stands with a smirk on his face when suddenly....

RJ:INCOMING!....

Hobo comes off the top rope with a flying back elbow,Enforcer smashes into the announce desk and Hobo clotheslines him over it,he pulls the table apart and picks up one of the monitors....BOOM!...he smashes right into the face of Enforcer,who collapses on the floor

DL:This match is absolute carnage...will go down in history as the CARDIFF Massacre!

The cameras pick up on Enforcer who is laid down,crimson pouring between his eyes and Hobo is resting against the announce table,he grabs Enforcer and slams his head against the table before gouging at the wound in the head of Enforcer.who howls in pain

RJ:The crimson river is flowing tonight!

Hobo then goes for the irish whip but Enforcer still has far too much strength and reverses....

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DL:If Hobo has a headache before then I have no idea what he feels like now

The ringsteps almost fly over the security railing as Hobo's head collides with them,Enforcer throws his belt in the ring and then picks up another chair,he walks over to Hobo and places his head on the steel steps....he then smashes the chair several times over the head of Hobo

RJ:Stop it!....this is sick!

The crowd are manically booing as Enforcer dumps the chair and then picks Hobo up,he rolls him in the ring and rolls in himself,he continues to mock the fans and points at his head saying how much smarter he is,the referee begins to come around and Enforcer bends over Hobo and hooks the leg....

DL:Game over!

RJ:NO!

Crowd:Ho-bo......Trash TV x10

The fans are literally rocking in Cardiff as somehow Hobo gets his shoulder up again,Enforcer is trickling crimson from his face as now is Hobo but Enforcer has a demented look in his eyes,he climbs up and goes for his 6WF Title,he wills Hobo to get up but the referee is trying to get it off him...

RJ:Enforcer looking for any way out of this match

Hobo ducks the belt shot and somehow rattles off the down and out combo,Enforcer backs away into the corner and Hobo runs in....BUM RUSH!....the crowd cheer as Hobo drives his posterior into the abdomen of Enforcer,H-Bomb stalks him into the centre of the ring and nails the Soft SHoe Shuffle...

RJ:What a turnaround...could this be it?

Crowd:ONE.................TWO..........THREE!

*Crowd cheer

DL:Haha losers!

The fans thought it was a three count but the ref waves his arms and signals two,Hobo is a picture as he has crimson flowing from the front and back of his head,he tries to get up but falls into the ropes.Enforcer gets up and Hobo pulls him in...

RJ:HOBO....

Enforcer elbows his way out and Hobo falls away,Enforcer takes his chance.....FACE....Hobo ducks underneath and drags Enforcer up onto his shoulders....

DL:No not the Dumpster!

Hobo has the Torture Rack locked in as Enforcer shouts in pain,the ref asks him if he wants to give it up but he just screams in pain,Hobo's face is contorted with pressure when Enforcer suddenly slips out the back,Hobo turns around and is scooped up

RJ:Torture Rack!

Enforcer now has the hold locked in on Hobo,he is stood in the middle of the ring and is pulling on the neck of Hobo with serious pressure,the crowd are willing Hobo on but he is beginning to fade..

DL:He's gonna give it up!

Enforcer has stumbled backwards slightly and looks behind him,he then spins Hobo through midair in an F-5 motion and drives Hobo's face into the turnbuckle,in one fluid motion he hits the ropes....

DL:FACECHECK!

RJ:BOOM HOBO CUDDLE!

DL:NO!

Crowd:ONE..............TWO...............THREE!

ding ding ding

RJ:OH MY GOD...HE'S DONE IT

The whole arena is on their feet as "Dont Fear the Reaper" is playing out,pyros burst up as the referee receives the belt

Announcer:Ladies and Gentlemen....here is your winner...and NEW 6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION....Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobo!

The ovation is thunderous as Hobo staggers to his feet,he is bleeding profusely as he holds the 6WF title up high,he goes to each turnbuckle and raises the belt as the fans chant his name

RJ:What a performance...what an absolute stallion,folks sincerely my hat is off tonight to this man,he has earnt it so much,all them months ago laying on the operating table and now he's back on top of the mountain

DL:I'll hand it to him...he took absolutely everything that Enforcer could throw at him and he still came out on top

Enforcer slinks away looking upset,he is booed by the fans as Hobo strikes up a "Trash TV" chant,he climbs up the rampway and then up onto the roof of his golf buggy where he holds the 6WF Title aloft

RJ:Enforcer put up a helluva fight...he's been a great champion no doubt and he'll be back but tonight is all about Hobo!

The camera shows Hobo standing tall as its cuts away

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 11:59 am

*Clarissa is standing by with River Ace,Ace is wielding a cricket bat and has the same demented look in his eyes

C:River Ace...tonight you face Max Adamson in the first ever Ashes Extravaganza match,since your return to 6WF you have sought after all men that tie in it would seem with Mr King...is that right?

River:Not just a pretty face hey?...Clarissa there isnt a whole lot to say on the matter,King signed his death warant the day he chose to screw me over...I was always going to come back and now I have.Ive sat back and watched him and his cronies make a mockery of everything I have worked hard to build...tonight is only the first step to redemption.

Adamson,this may be your last night in 6WF but more likely than not this is going to be your last night breathing without the help of a ventilator,see Im not entirely sure on an Ashes Extravaganza match...but what I do know is thats its no disqualification,which means that im all in...no bluffs...and Max Adamson I dont think much of your hand!

*River Ace pats the cricket bat and walks off as Clarissa looks on bemused

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Sat May 11, 2013 12:00 pm

The crowd cheers as a video package highlighting the rivalry between River Ace and Max Adamson is shown, the music in the background is 'Soul Limbo' by Booker T and the MG's.

The camera cuts back to live in the arena;

RA: The following, is the Ashes Extravaganza Last Man Standing Match, introducing first, the special guest Umpire for this match, Dickie Bird!

(The crowd cheers as Dickie Bird walks down to the ring, a few fans have signs saying "We Love Dickie" and "Show us the Sticky Wicket". Dickie Bird gets into the ring and shakes hands with the ring announcer)

'Cricket' by Mick Meredith [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] plays as Max Adamson walks out in full Australian Cricket whites, including a baggy green cap, and he has a Cricket ball in his hand. Several stumps and bats are laying around the edge of the ring as Max gets into the ring, he polishes the ball on the side of his trousers and does some Cricket fielder stretches

Crowd-YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOLD OUT!

DL: This is so surreal...

'Ace of Spades' plays and the crowd erupts for River Ace, he is in normal wrestling attire except for an England ODI shirt he is wearing, with 'River Ace' printed across the back, he has his Cricket Bat with him and he is glaring at Adamson. Max does some bowling stretches as Umpire Dickie Bird signals for the match to start and the bell rings!

Crowd-Ace is gunna kill ya! Ace is gunna kill ya!

River charges at Max swinging the Bat, Max ducks underneath and hits River with a few right hands, River fights back with right and left hands of his own, Max staggers back and River goes to pick up his Bat, while River bends down Max kicks him in the side of the head and River clutches the side of his head in agony, he's got both hands to his head and EMT's rush down, Max looks sheepish as the camera zooms in on his Cricket shoes with spikes...

DL: Jeez, that had to hurt River Ace!

RJ: I should say something about Adamson cheating but that's legal right?

DL: He's outsmarting River Ace right here RJ.

Max smirks and as River Ace turns away the medical help, and gets to his feet, Max has picked up a Cricket Ball and throws it at the ribs of River Ace, River drops to his knees and Max hits a running knee to the head of River, River drops to the mat and Dickie Bird begins a ten count, one, two, three, four, five, six, River grabs the middle rope and drags himself to his feet by the count of seven, he has blood trickling down the side of his head and a look of pure evil in his eyes, River charges at Adamson who rolls out of the ring to stay away from River!

Max picks up a Helmet and a Stump, River follows him out of the ring and doesn't grab a weapon, Max throws the Helmet at River who catches it, River throws it back at Max who half blocks it with the Stump, all the while River is walking forwards and Max walking backwards away from him, Max swings the Stump at River but River blocks the shot with his hand and has hold of the Stump, both men are holding it and a Tug of War begins until River lets go and Max pulls too hard, falling backwards into the guard rail.

River picks up a Cricket Bat and points at Max with it, he lifts the Bat up and brings it down, Max rolls out of the way and the Bat thumps the floor, Max gets to his feet and picks up another Stump, he throws it at River, it hits River on the shoulder and he carried on stalking Max regardless, Max picks up a Helmet and puts it on!

DL: Genius!

Max stands up to River and points at his head, River lifts the Bat up to hit Max in the head, pauses and drives the Bat into the ribcage of Adamson, he falls to the floor and River hits Max a second time with the Bat, across the back! River holds the Bat in the air as the crowd cheers

Crowd-RIVER ACE! RIVER ACE! RIVER ACE!

Dickie Bird starts to make the count when River interrupts it with a stomp to the back, and he smacks the Bat against the back of Max's head, Max still wearing the Helmet still feels the impact and clutches the back of his head, River points at Umpire Dickie Bird who begins a ten count.

River leans on his bat as Max looks flat out, he slowly gets to his feet as Dickie Bird gets to the count of 8, Max gets up to one knee, then to his feet, he's staggering around as River walks forward, he raises his Bat to hit Max again but Max counters with a Gore, the Helmet Max is wearing drives into the gut of River and both men are down on the outside.

RJ: Quick thinking from Adamson there!

DL: Even after getting his brains scrambled by Ace and that Cricket Bat, this is gruelling for both men already!

Max gets up at the count of 8, River at 9, Max punches River in the face and headbutts him with the Helmet on, Max then takes the Helmet off as River staggers backwards, Max drops the Helmet and picks up River for the Cyclone, River fights out and lands on his feet, River goes for the Poker Plex, Max headbutts free and hits the FaMaxer to River! Umpire Dickie Bird makes the ten count and Max gets to his feet, River is stirring but the count is up to four, Max prepares and gets a few more weapons out, he throws two Bats, a bag of Cricket Balls, six stumps, two bails, and a Helmet into the ring

Crowd-YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

River gets to his feet at the count of 8 and staggers towards Max, Max grabs a Steel Chair from under the ring...

RJ: That isn't legal, where is a Chair used in Cricket?

Umpire Dickie Bird has the same opinion as RJ, and the sound guy gets close enough to hear the conversation;

DB: Where is a Chair used in Cricket Max?

Max: Do you seriously expect the 3rd Umpire or Scoreboard Man to stand throughout a whole game? I thought not...

Crowd-Boooooooooo!

Max watches River slide into the ring and sets up to hit River with the chair, River grabs a Stump and jabs it towards Max, knocking the chair into Max's face, Max drops the chair and River cracks the Stump over the head of Adamson! Adamson drops to the mat and Dickie Bird is about to make the count when River instead grabs the legs of Max and locks him in the Texas Hold 'Em!

River has the hold applied and Max is in agony, he's in the middle of the ring and clambers towards the ropes, he crawls slowly towards the bottom rope but the pain is unbearable! Max crawls forward to the bottom rope and grabs it, but River doesn't have to release the hold! Max is clutching the bottom rope but is still in the Texas Hold 'Em, Max taps out and the crowd cheers but River cannot win by Submission, River keeps the hold locked in!

Max drags himself up using the ropes but River keeps it applied, Max has both hands on the top rope but River is keeping the hold locked in and Max is yelling in pain, Max drags himself over the top rope and River goes with him, both men crashing to the floor.

Dickie Bird begins the ten count with both men down, one, two, three...

River gets to his knees...

Four, five, six...

River gets to his feet, Max is struggling...

Seven, eight, nine...

Max is barely up to his knees, he jumps to his feet to stop the ten count, but collapses in a heap again!

Crowd-Boooooooo!

The count begins again, one, two, three, four, five, six, Max gets up at seven. River is ready and waiting with a Steel Chair and smacks it against the head of Max, Max is out on his feet and River rolls him into the ring, River picks up Max and sets up for a Poker Plex, Max in desparation low blows River, River drops to his knees and Max backs into a corner to recover.

River gets up looking angry and picks up a Bat, he lifts the Bat over his head with Max slumped, stood in the corner, River swings and brings the Bat down, Max takes the full impact but the Bat bends!

DL: What the?!

RJ: It's a Foam Bat

Max smiles as River fumes, River picks up another Bat and checks it's wooden, he lines up Max but Max picks him up for a Cyclone, it connects! River is down and Dickie Bird begins the ten count, one, two, three, four, five...

Crowd-RIVER ACE! RIVER ACE! RIVER ACE!

River stirrs at the six count, seven, eight, River grabs the rope to steady himself, nine, te-River gets to his feet with no time to spare, Adamson is shocked and the crowd are cheering, a big England chant starts, the chant stops when Max homes in on River, and hits a few right hands.

River is in a bad way and Max whips him across the ring to the corner, Max runs in and clotheslines him in the corner, River stumbles forward and Max goes for a German Suplex, he hits it, then a second German Suplex, River blocks the third one with his foot around Max's ankle, River elbows free and Max turns away, he turns back to River who kicks Adamson in a vicious low blow!

DL: Ouch! Right in the Googlies!

RJ: That's got to be Leg Before Wicket...

DL:

Max clutches his 'area' and River picks up a Cricket Bat, out of nothing Max Gores River to the mat and leaps around! He reaches inside his trousers and pulls out a protective box!

Crowd-Booooooo!

RJ: Adamson has really thought about this match, he is outsmarting River here!

Max is hyped up and opens up a Steel Chair in the middle of the mat, drags River to his feet, and picks him up in the Cyclone position! River counters it in mid air and lands on his feet as he sets up for another Poker-Plex before lifting Adamson on his shoulders

RJ-CYCLONE! CYCLONE!

Dave Law-On the chair! Oh no!

Referee-1...2...3...4...5...6...7

Dave Law-Adamsons stirring

Referee-...8...9......10!

Ding ding ding

Ring announcer-The winner of the Ashes Extravaganza River Aaaaaaaaace

River Ace has his hand raised in victory as he looks at Adamson whos sat up in the corner. River Ace wipes his brow before flicking it at Adamson and leaving

Crowd-6wf! 6wf! 6wf! 6wf!

Max Adamson walks up the ramp as the crowd goad him like they did to Prodigy

Crowd-Cheerio! (x11)

Max Adamson turns around at the top of the ramp and gives the crowd the middle fingers

Dave Law-You know il miss him in a way RJ

RJ-But another victory for the 6wf

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

*A backstage interviewer is standing by with JJ Johnson

I:JJ....

*Crowd pop

I:Just moments away from the TAW Title match...you and Abe Abercorn vs Cassius Zh,triple threat rules...we've heard from the champion,now can we get your thoughts?

*JJ looks up and down the interviewer,he looks up into the sky and breathes deep as the Cardiff crowd chant his name

JJ:First things is first...I dunno who in the hell you are but you seem to be mo' confident that chump Jeff Thadeus...i like that!...second thing is this....WASSUP CARDIFF!

*Crowd pop

JJ:Thats right....the time is now...the moment we have all been waiting for...no not Adamson picking up his ball and going home,August 9th 2009,Cardiff,Wales...6WF EXPLOSION Main Event!

*Crowd:6WF x5

JJ:The Main Event is up next and we talking triple threat rules...we talking Abe Abercorn,JJ Johnson,Cassius Zhi...baby we talking TAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

*The crowd are absolutely rocking and even some backstage workers just stop in their tracks to watch

JJ:15 long months JJ johnson has been in this federation...working his way to the top,time after time,match after match we finally settle at this point....after every run in,every chair shot...every blindside...after every DVD...every Shockwave...everytime the Franchise blood is spilt in that ring....after every subscription to the VIP Experience...without a shadow of a doubt....with god as my witness I stand here befo you and say that JJ Johnson has paid the price and earnt the right to call himself....CHAMPION!

Crowd:DAMN STRAIGHT!

JJ:So in just a few short minutes...its gone be electric inside that arena,the lights gone dim "Its a Fight" gone hit those speakers and its game time....thousands of playas and playarettes up on they feet....goosebumps on they arms....electricity flowing through they bodies as they witness the Franchise Initiative JJ Johnson whooping ass on Cassius Zhi....whoopin ass on Abe Abercorn....destruction and mayhem everywhere...you will see the VIP Experience....the Access All Areas...mo' then likely you gone see JJ Johnson sweat...gone see me bleed but above all else...above all else...when the dust setlles,the smoke clears and all is said and done....you gone see JJ Johnson....TAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Cassius Zhi....your days of being champion are OVER!

*JJ walks off as the fans chant his name,the camera changes to Abe Abercorn who gets a pop from the crowd as he finishes getting ready for his match,the screen changes once more to Cassius Zhi watching the monior with a blaze of fury in his eyes

RJ:What a match this promises to be,one for the ages and it all happens next

DL:I really dont know how this one is gonna go,all three men have got the skills to get the job done but my money is resting on Cassius Zhi to retain

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

MAIN EVENT
TAW TITLE MATCH!
Cassius Vs Abe Abercorn Vs JJ Johnson

RJ: WOW! What a Pay Per View Explosion has been so far but up next is what everyone at home has been waiting for, the MAIN EVENT!
DL: I can’t wait, so let’s hand proceedings over to our Ring Announcer.

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, It is now time for your MAIN EVENT! The Following is a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH, Scheduled for One Fall and is for the TAW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

“Carry on wayward son” plays and Abe Abercorn walks out onto the ramp to a massive pop from the fans. He looks focused as he calmly walks to the ring as the crowd wave Gold Hankies and throw them into the air. Abe Slides under the Bottom rope.

RJ: Abe has of course come so close to winning the world title on multiple occasions.

RA: The First of two challengers, He weighs in at 230lbs, He Hails from Castlederg, County Tyrone, ABE ABERCORN!!

“It’s a fight” blares through the speakers and the crowd once again pop hugely but JJ is nowhere to be seen and they go silent, then the lights dim and sole blue light appears and JJ Johnson strolls out onto the ramp as the crowd pop even louder. He strolls to the ring, The American flag draped tightly over his shoulder. He flips into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle before removing his jacket and throwing it into the crowd.

RJ: JJ is another man who has come so close on so many occasions to winning the big prize, maybe tonight is the night for one of the two men in the ring.

RA: The second challenger, Weighing it at 270lbs, From Compton,Los Angeles, America, J....J....JOHNSON!!

“They Say” hits and the huge cheers change to deafening boos for Cassius Zhi. He strides to the ring blocking out the boos, he stops at the bottom of the ramp and sees a sign saying CASSIUS SUCKS, he takes the sign and tears it apart before spitting on the ground in disgust, he climbs through the middle rope and holds up his TAW Championship.

DL: Cassius has defended that belt with vigour and determination and proved why he is a world superpower, but I can’t help but think that tonight might by the end!

RA: And Finally, Weighing in at 250lbs, Hailing from Tibet, China, he is the TAW WORLD CHAMPION, CASSIUS ZHI!

RJ: What a match we are in for Dave and don’t this crowd just know it.

DL: This could be an epic RJ, a real battle for the ages and I can’t call it.

The camera pans around the arena where 25,000 fans are cheering Abe and JJ with equal ferociousness and booing Cassius Zhi. The camera continues to Pant the arena and focuses in on some signs one reads, “R.O.P=TAW CHAMP” another reads, “JJ Johnson=Explosion,” we pan to another part of the arena where one sign reads; “Cassius, It’s time to throw in the....Hankie,” and another reads, “Abe, Awesome” whilst another simply reads; “Cassius Sucks!”

DING, DING, DING!

The three men are all stood in the middle of the ring as the bell rings and then they all step back. They circle the ring, Abe looking on tentatively, JJ smirking at him and Cassius burning a hole through JJ. The match continues like this for a few minutes, nobody willing to make the first move. Abe feigns a step into the middle and the crowd cheer but then stop as he moves back. JJ is staring at Abe and challenges him to a lock up. Abe moves into the centre and so does JJ and the two men hold their hands up before going to lock up but JJ suddenly turns and begins to fire some big blows at Cassius, mostly body punches but then Abe Pulls JJ off Cassius and hits a couple of forearms of his own before he is pulled off by JJ who gets into the face of Abe. The two men are nose to nose as Cassius uses the ropes to pull himself up and he smirks at the two men as he recuperates. Abe and JJ don’t notice Cassius getting to his feet and are still nose to nose, JJ draws his head back and Abe quickly moves to JJ’s amusement. This seems to P1$$ Abe off and he turns around before slapping JJ hard across the face. JJ’s holds his cheek before coming back at Abe with a headbutt. Abe falls back slightly but then storms at JJ and the two begin to exchange huge blows, JJ throwing a variety of haymakers whilst Abe hitting some hard-hitting European Uppercuts. JJ begins to gain the advantage and he puts Abe in a headlock, Abe then back suplexes him over but JJ lands on his feet and as Abe turns around JJ hits him with a big uppercut that takes him to the ground, Cassius comes from behind and get’s a schoolboy on JJ.

Ref: 1.....Kick out

JJ quickly gets to his feet and this time goes nose to nose with Cassius, Cassius throws a bunch but it’s blocked by JJ who sends Cassius rocking with two lefts to the body, followed by a right and just as he is going to go for the big uppercut to finish Cassius drops toe holds him and JJ lands in between the ropes headfirst, Cassius runs at him and attempts to jump on the neck of JJ who moves and Cassius crotches himself. JJ turns around looking pleased with himself but doesn’t notice Abe coming at him with a Lou Thesz press. Half the crowd count along as Abe starts to send big blows at JJ but half the crowd cheer on JJ. Abe hits ten shots and then rolls off JJ and Hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...Cassius breaks the hold.

Abe catches Cassius off guard with a swift kick to the back of his leg whilst Abe is still on the ground, Cassius gets to his feet and Abe runs the ropes and takes Cassius down with a straight-armed lariat, he lets Cassius rise before showing great agility in hitting a standing leg lariat. Abe hits Cassius with another lariat but then JJ springs to his feet and whips Abe across the ring, He stops him with a knee to the gut before powerbombing him onto the body of Cassius. The two men lie motionless on the floor as JJ runs the ropes and goes for a running splash but Abe moves and Cassius takes the full force of the move. Abe quickly pulls JJ to his feet and once again the pair begin to exchange blows, this time Abe gains the advantage and begins to hit a few flair like chops across the chest of JJ who gasps in pain. Abe continues the barrage of chops and sends JJ to the corner and then stops and climbs onto the 2nd rope and begins to hit more punches as it gets the same reaction from the crowd.
½ crowd: 1......2.......3.....4.....
½ crowd: BOO! BOO!BOO! BOO! BOO! BOO! BOO!

Cassius gets to his feet and he pushes Abe and a rather painful part of his anatomy hits JJ’s head, Cassius goes for a shoulder thrust on JJ who springboards over it before coming over with a sunset flip but Abe breaks the hold before the count of 1. All three men get to their feet and stare at each other, Cassius stares over at Abe and JJ takes advantage hitting him with a swift Jawbreaker before hitting a big Belly to Belly throw. JJ looks impressed with his strength as unbeknownst to him, Abe makes a quick pin on Cassius..

Ref: 1....2..Kick out!

RJ: Abe almost stole a victory.
DL: JJ will have to focus more on the two men in the ring than pleasing this crowd.
RJ: I agree with you there, In a triple threat match anything can happen at any time.

JJ pulls Abe off Cassius and kicks him in the stomach before delivering a farooq spinebuster and Abe rolls to the outside and JJ turns his full attention to Cassius. Cassius comes running at him and JJ drop toe holds him face-first into the canvas, JJ runs the ropes and hits a quick neck snap, once again rebounds off the ropes with a low dropkick. JJ then begins to drop a barrage of elbows onto Cassius before he stops, spits on Cassius and then drops a final elbow before covering.

Ref: 1....Kick out!

JJ gets up quickly and continues the beatdown on Cassius, hitting a huge amount of Fist drops before the ref pulls him up off Cassius and JJ retreats and let’s Cassius rise to his feet before whipping him across the ring and on the return meeting him with a tilt-a-whirl Backbreaker, Cassius is groggy and JJ jumps and hits a picture-perfect RKO. However Instead of covering, he pulls Cassius up off the floor and whips him to the corner. He hits two right body blows, followed by a left jab and a big right uppercut, Cassius falls out of the corner and JJ hits the same combo on him again and as Cassius rests against the ropes, JJ runs and clothesline’s him over the top rope. Abe catches Cassius in mid-air and places him on his shoulders and hits an Aeroplane spin before laying Cassius across the table, Abe turns around to see JJ rebounding off the ropes and coming flying over the top ropes with a suicide plancha!

RJ: OH MY GOD! THEY COULD BE BROKEN IN HALF!
DL: They could be dead. But Abe is still standing how did he avoid that??

The camera shows the replay and it shows Abe moving out of the way just in the nick of time and JJ landing on Cassius and sending him crashing through the table. Abe looks on at the wreckage he caused and he slides under the bottom rope as the ref begins to count.

Ref: 1....2.....3....4.....5.....6.....7...Abe Realises he won’t win the title by count out, so he quickly climbs through the ropes to the outside before sliding JJ under the bottom rope and covering...

Ref: 1.....2.....th Kick out!

RJ: Abe was almost the champ.
DL: What heart from JJ to kick out! Get up Cassius!

Dave’s encouragement is to no avail as Cassius lies in a crumpled heap on the floor. Abe pulls JJ up to his feet and then clubs him over the back a couple of times, Abe then hits a big European uppercut and another. He then sends a stiff kick into the abdomen of JJ before lifting him high in the air and then dropping him with a vertical suplex. Abe then bridges the pin...

Ref: 1....2..Kick out.

Abe picks JJ up off the floor and whips him into the corner, He then grabs JJ’s legs and drops him with a snake eyes. He then lifts JJ onto the 2nd rope and then he himself climbs to the top rope, he puts JJ in a headlock, steadies himself and flies off with an outstanding tornado DDT. Abe then drops a leg across JJ before covering again...

Ref: 1.....2....Kick out

RJ: This is good tactics from Abe, going for constant pinfalls, thus taking the energy from JJ for every kick out.
DL: Very clever, I underestimated Abe. But I don’t think this is too clever.

Abe kicks JJ on the floor a couple of times before walking to the corner, stepping through the middle rope and starting to climb the ropes. He gets to the top rope and steadies himself, he then looks down at JJ before slapping his elbow signalling for the Ulster Fly(Savage Elbow) .

RJ: C-H-E-A-T!
DL: I LOVE IT!

Cassius just about managed to stir and he saw Abe on the top rope, in desperation he dived to that corner and hit the ropes causing Abe to crotch himself. Cassius then sees JJ using the ropes to assist him and he calmly walks over to JJ and pokes him in the eye. JJ stumbles around and is stood next to the ref.

DL: What the hell is he doing?
RJ: He thinks it’s one of his opponents, Stop JJ!

JJ stumbles at the ref who he believes to be Abe or Cassius but he was blinded by the eye poke and JJ hit a Pele Kick, catching the ref flush on the temple and he collapses to the floor in a heap. A moment later JJ regains his vision and he sees what he did but not for long as Cassius grounds him with a huge big boot. He notices Abe crotched in the corner, he climbs to the 2nd rope and begins to stand on the throat of Abe, Choking him out and screaming at him; “I AM A SUPERPOWER, YOU’RE NOT IN MY LEAGUE!” With no ref, Cassius continues to choke him out and then stops abruptly and climbs off before dropkicking Abe and then climbing to the 2nd rope and choking him even more.

RJ: This is such an obvious case of cheating
DL: Well JJ was the one who took out the ref RJ.
RJ: Well where’s another Ref?
DL: Who knows?

Cassius clambers off Abe who is now slumped in the corner, and he turns attention to JJ who is slowly getting to his feet so Cassius simply hits a hard Low blow and JJ sinks to the floor in agony. Cassius then calmly walks to the corner and grabs the turnbuckle cover and begins to remove the knot tied in the strings. After a bit of a struggle he manages to pull the turnbuckle off Just as JJ is getting to his feet and Cassius plants him with a violent swinging neckbreaker. With no ref he doesn’t cover, he puts JJ in a headlock walks him over to the corner where the turnbuckle had been removed and then grabshim by the back of the head and begins to pound JJ’s face into the turnbuckle. He pulls him up quickly before planting him down ever harder and faster with each turn. After ten hits against the turnbuckle, He lifts JJ’s up and the crowd gasp in horror as Blood pours from his head. Cassius continues to pound JJ’s head into the turnbuckle before noticing something and stopping. He pulls JJ to the centre of the ring, stomps on him before wandering to the corner of the ring.

RJ: What evil has Cassius got planned now?
DL: Who knows, but I bet it’s brilliant. Look at what he did to JJ, amazing.
RJ: It was sick and disgusting
DL: And brilliant!

Cassius picks up the American flag from the corner, he brings it to the centre of the ring with him and then he stomps on JJ before picking JJ’s motionless body off the floor and locking in a camel clutch but using the American flag to choke him out. Cassius lets out a maniacal laugh as JJ begins to sprawl and gasp at the air, Cassius continues to pull back the flag harder and harder and he starts to trash talk JJ. “This is what the flag should be used for! You Stupid American, Kiss the flag JJ, Kiss the damn flag! It ain’t gonna help you JJ, Where’s the fans now?” JJ begins to spit blood from his mouth and the crowd gasp. Cassius wrenches back the hold as The Blood pours from the head of JJ and his eyes start to close. The camera pans around the ring and some people are in tears as JJ’s eyes close firmly.

DL: It’s over! He’s out cold!
RJ: It may well be, The ref is stirring.

The ref slowly gets to his feet and Cassius quickly moves the flag and pretends he had a camel clutch locked in. The ref Grabs JJ’s hand and it drops....
Once
Twice
Three tim...

RJ: YES!
DL: What timing! Unbelievable!

Out of nowhere Just as JJ’s hand was about to drop for the third time, Abe came storming as Cassius Zhi and hit the Border town takedown to perfection.

Ref: 1.....2.....Kick out!
RJ: That count was slow, the ref is still not all there!
DL: Abe almost had that title.

Abe can’t believe it and he looks to the skies, before slowly climbing to his feet and after a couple of moments so does Cassius, Abe hits him with a swift kick to the stomach followed by....

RJ: DVD! DVD! DVD!

Ref: 1.....2....3.JJ breaks the pin!

DL: How did JJ do that, he was unconscious a minute ago?
RJ: Instinct. He knows what is on the line.

Abe can’t believe it and he gets to his feet but is caught off guard by the...
DL: FADE TO BLACK!

Ref: 1.....2.....thre..Kick out!
Crowd: THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!

JJ climbs to his feet and begins to remonstrate with the referee who signals a two count, JJ looks on in disbelief before turning around and kicking Abe in the gut going for the VIP Experience when suddenly....
DRAGONS FURY!

Cassius hits the dragons fury and catches JJ in the cheek, not the desired location but still enough to take him out. He turns his attention to Abe who is barely standing and hits the Shockwave.

Ref: 1.....2.....3!

DL: CASSIUS WINS!
RJ: Foot on the rope!

Cassius gets up and begins to celebrate but then stops as the bell doesn’t ring and stares at the ref who shows him that Abe’s foot was on the rope.

RJ: Unbelievable!

Cassius turns around and an evil smirk forms on his face and he stares at JJ shouting at him, “YOU SAID YOU WOULD TAKE SHOCKWAVE AFTER SHOCKWAVE, TRY THIS ONE!” JJ gets up and Cassius lines him up!

DL: SHOCKWAVE!
RJ: DUCKED! ACCESS ALL AREAS! ACCESS ALL AREAS!

Ref:
ONE......
TWO.....
Abe comes into the picture and dives...

DING, DING, DING!

RA: The winner of this match by way of Pin fall and your NEW TAW CHAMPION, J......J.....JOHHHHHNNSSSSSOOOOOONNNNNNN!

The crowd pop loudly as JJ Sinks to his knees and holds his head in his hands as the ref slides to the outside and grabs the title. He slides back in and goes to hand the belt to JJ but Abe stops him and grabs the belt...

RJ: Don’t do it Abe. You put on a great match, You were so close don’t ruin!
DL: Do it!
RJ: OHH, what sportsmanship!

Abe grabbed the title but then as JJ looked up placed into his lap and slapped on the back before limping back up the ramp to a huge cheer from the crowd. JJ holds the title close to his chest and confetti in the colour of the American flag begins to fall from the roof. The crowd pop even louder as JJ gets to his feet and he sees Acer Running down the ramp, he slides into the ring and the two men share a hug. The Saint follows and he runs to the ring, he slides under the bottom rope he looks at JJ as the tears begin to roll down his eyes and slaps the TAW title before the two men share a hug. They hold his arms aloft and the crowd continue to pop as Brandi comes down to the ring, she enters and her and JJ share a tight, tight embrace for a few moments before Brandi raises her hand and the whole arena plus The Saint, Acer, Brandi, RJ and Dave Law begin to clap and The Saint and Acer lift JJ onto their shoulders.

RJ: What a way to end Explosion, We have a new TAW Champion and the emotion is flying around.
DL: Explosion really has caused a bang.
RJ: I’m RJ and He’s Dave Law, and this was 6WF EXPLOSION!

Explosion goes off air with JJ on the shoulders of his ASC cohorts with the chant of;

JJ JOHNSON (Clap,Clap,Clap) JJ JOHNSON etc ringing in the back ground

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down