6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results April 17th

2 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results April 17th Empty 6WF Lockdown Results April 17th

Post by Mat Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:15 pm

"Rest In Pieces" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Lockdown goes live to air with an extravagant display of pyrotechnics and strobe lighting. The camera then pans to RJ and Michael Wire at the announce table.

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, and welcome to 6WF Lockdown. I'm RJ and as ever I am joined by Michael Wire on commentary!

MW: Evening RJ, and welcome to the millions of folk watching this show on Eurosport and Eurosport HD. The crowd are going wild here tonight at the LG Arena, and who can blame them?

RJ: We are one week away from our next Pay Per View, Chaos, and things are beginning to shape up very nicely ahead of that show.

MW: With it being just a week away, everyone will be eager to make a final statement ahead of Chaos.

RJ: Some huge singles matches tonight, including a rematch from Survival in our Main Event, plus the three men in contention for the world title are in tag team action.

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results April 17th Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results April 17th

Post by Mat Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:17 pm

RJ: Earlier in the week, we heard from Tobias Gold, representing the Boro Park Boyz who debuted last week.

MW: Let's hear what he had to say...

As Jeb and Jacob pose on the turnbuckles “Paper Planes” blares out and they look on up the ramp as the fans fall into a hush of disinterest. Suddenly dollar bills come falling from the ceiling as fans in the front rows start leaning over the barrier to try and grab them. Then at the top of the ramp, a man walks out onto the stage clutching an empty bottle of WKD, which he “downs”, before tossing it to the side, then running down the ramp, catching the bills as he goes. He then taunts the fans before sliding into the ring and poses to the audience, who continue to look on puzzled. The man calls for a microphone, and he then begins to speak.

???: Did somebody mention Gold?!

The audience react with silence as the man looks around, the situation getting more and more awkward as the silence progresses.

???: Well I’m so glad someone did because now you can all bear witness to the arrival of the hottest thing on the market since my Uncle Harold’s bagels, the Golden One, TOBIAS GOLD!!!!

Gold poses in the ring with his arms outstretched as certain people begin to boo, but most still stand in bewilderment at what is happening.

Gold: You two! (Gold snaps his fingers at Jeb and Jacob who jump down from the turnbuckles) What the hell did I tell you about coming out here? I lead and you follow, I mean oy vey, it’s like being in the clubs all over again. I’m the big gefilte fish here and you two need to remember that, or there will be some consequences. (Gold looks at Jeb and Jacob who nod at him, neither of which look too intimidated though.)

Gold: But with that out of the way, it’s time to tell you the true underdog story of Tobias Gold. You know there are people who will tell you about their hard upbringings, but they got nothing on my story. I mean from the start I was held down, coming from the rough side of Borough Park, filled with nothing but the toughest investment bankers in New York. My father was a horrible man, sure he had money and paid for my education and any gift I wanted, but he never appreciated me for who I was. So I acted out, I didn’t take part in their “system”, I was the tenth Menorah candle as it were. My mother wanted a good little boy who did his homework and chores, and instead I was out smoking candy sticks with the boys. Then they decided to punish me… they… they sent me to college to study accountancy. Me, the wild child, well I just had to show them what I thought of that. So one night, I get on the phone with these two putz’s and we go out and paint the town red… or blue I forget the colour we was drinking that night. Then when I wake up, I’m thrown out of school, bingo. So my dad then phones me on my cell and says that I get my life together or I’m out and I tells him, screw you old man, you need me but I don’t need you. Two days later I tried to call him back to tell him to stay in touch and he’d cut off my contract, I mean can you believe that bitterness, he really did hate me. So since then, it’s been nothing but us against the world.

Gold: So here we all are now, the Borough Park Boyz, fighting our way up from the oppression of our families to make it big in the wrestling business. You may think what happened last week was rough, but trust me when I say; you people ain’t seen nothin’ yet. Now, hit our music.

“Pretty Fly for a Rabbi” plays out as Jeb and Jacob hold up their Stars of David and say a prayer. Meanwhile Tobias Gold raises both hands into the air, rubbing the bills he collected earlier in his hands as the trash talks the audience, who now begins to boo the team louder.

RJ: Jeb Wolf is in action after this commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:18 pm

RJ: We've got singles action up first here on Lockdown, and it sees the debut of Jacob Wolf, part of the Boro Park Boyz stable who we saw for the first time last week.

MW: And what an impact they had, making themselves known at the end of last week's tag team title main event.

RJ: Immediately, they have got a chance to stake their claim for a tag title shot, as Jacob Wolf takes on one half of the tag champs, Dylan Armstrong.

MW: DTA will undoubtedly be looking for revenge on behalf of him and his brother after last week's action.

"Pretty fly for a Rabbi" blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Jacob Wolf steps out onto the stage, closely followed by his brother Jebediah. They walk down the ramp with the star of David around their necks, shaking their heads at the fans booing. Jacob then steps onto the ring apron, climbing to the top rope and holding the star above his head and praying.

RJ: Well to be honest, I don't know what to say about these guys. Religious, but also disgraced accountants and party animals.

MW: They're certainly one of a kind RJ, like nothing I've seen in 6WF before anyway.

"Gimme some truth" hits and the crowd's booing continues as Dylan Armstrong strolls out onto the stage, a confident smirk on his face as he scours out across the arena. DTA then bursts into a sprint as he makes his way down the ramp, he slides in under the bottom rope and leaps to his feet, glaring across at Wolf.

RJ: Not really a crowd favourite in this match-up, so I have no idea who the 6WF universe will be backing in this one.

MW: I don't think either man cares, the fans don't care for either of their ideologies on life.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

DTA and Wolf lock-up, and DTA quickly pulls his opponent in close and then headbutts him. Wolf stumbles back, and DTA fires in another headbutt as Wolf falls into the ropes. DTA then Irish whips him across the ring, knocking him down with a clothesline on the rebound. Wolf stumbles up and DTA drops him with a spinebuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

Wolf gets the shoulder up off the canvas, DTA quickly drags up the debutant and then fires in a series of spinning backfist strikes to the head of Wolf, followed by a kick to the stomach. Wolf lurches forward, and DTA then grabs his head and slams Wolf hard into the mat. He rolls up to his feet and walks straight into a dragon whip kick to the side of the head. Wolf falls to the mat in slow motion, DTA then makes the cover.

RJ: A strong start from the tag champion, doing exactly what you said Michael, trying to exact some revenge for last week.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

DTA places Wolf into an armbar hold, before stomping away on the head repeatedly. Eventually he brings Wolf to his feet, only to throw him back down with an arm drag. Wolf gets to his feet, DTA lifts him into the air and delivers a scoop slam before heading to the top rope. Wolf slowly stirs, DTA leaps off...

RJ: Crossbody!

MW: Caught him....wow great strength!

RJ: Lifting Armstrong onto his shoulders and delivering a Fireman's Carry Gutbuster, could be a turning point for Wolf on his debut.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

DTA forces the shoulder up off the mat, then clutches at his ribs. Wolf applies a seated rear waistlock on Armstrong, before drillling some knees down into the back of the tag team champion. He then lifts Armstrong to his feet, before flinging him down into the canvas with a German suplex. Wolf bridges over into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Wolf drags DTA to his feet, he follows this with a spinning shoot kick into the abdomen of Armstrong who lurches forward. Wolf hits DTA with a soccer kick to the face, before bouncing off the ropes, nailing Armstrong with a vicious elbow smash as he rebounds to the middle of the ring. Armstrong flips over into the mat, Wolf covers.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

MW: Wolf taking charge of this match now.

The newcomer drives a couple of knees down into the head, before leaping high into the air to deliver an elevated knee to the face. Wolf then waits for DTA to rise before running in and knocking down the tag champ with a leaping lariat. DTA rolls to his feet, Wolf lifts him up and drives him down with a backbreaker. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

DTA again forces the shoulder up. Wolf hauls up the tag team champion, before hitting a roundhouse kick to the side. Wolf then attempts a snap DDT but Armstrong blocks, before taking Wolf down to the mat with a Northern Lights suplex.

Wolf rolls to his feet, he throws a wild clothesline that Armstrong ducks underneath and then hitting a chopblock to the right knee. Wolf falls down into the mat, Armstrong then drills him with a superkick to the chin. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

Jacob Wolf forces the shoulder up, Dylan Armstrong quickly drags him to his feet and fires in a series of hard European Uppercuts. DTA then hits a dropkick to the knee, followed by a dropkick to the face. Wolf sits up and Armstrong runs off the ropes, hitting a dropkick to the back of the head. DTA hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

DTA stands waiting for Jacob Wolf to get to his feet. During this break, Jebediah Wolf leaps onto the apron. DTA turns around and glares at Jebediah, who beckons him forward. DTA runs in at Wolf going for a punch, but the Wolf brother jumps off the apron just in time. This has given Jacob Wolf time to recover, he runs in and leaps up, hitting the Bank Teller(Double knee backbreaker). Cover.

Ref: 1............................2........................Kick out!

Jebediah Wolf beats the mat in frustration on the outside, but Jacob Wolf is a lot calmer. He simply stands over DTA, who claws his way up to a vertical base. Jacob Wolf boots him in the gut...

RJ: Jacob's Ladder!

MW: Vicious brainbuster!

Ref: 1......................................2.............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: And it's a win on their debut!

MW: Very impressive from Jacob Wolf in defeating one half of the tag team champions, and we even saw some signs of the team-work with his brother's interference.

RJ: Ultimately, that is what cost DTA the match-up, he was on course to win the match until that point.

MW: That's the sign of a good team 'Arj.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:23 pm

*Nemesis is backstage with Kayleigh Reed.*

KR: Hello Nemesis, this week you face The Fanatic, any thoughts?

N: I take every challenge that's faced on me head on and tonight is no different. The Fanatic is a former champion, he's good at what he does, but I'm the original monster, I'm 6WF's best big man and The Fanatic is just in the unfortunate position of being my opponent this week.

KR: What about Mr. Kenty? Last week you got your hands on Mr. Kenty, is that it for you two?

N: Far from it Kayleigh. I enjoyed chokeslamming him last week but that's just the beginning, he's in for a whole world of pain and I'm going to make sure it's me who delivers it to him.

KR: Good luck tonight Nem.

*Nemesis walks out of shot.*

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:24 pm

Match 2
Nemesis vs The Fanatic

RJ: A battle of big men up next, Nemesis is in action against a member of the Parasite Killers; The Fanatic!

MW: This is sure to be a brawl.

‘Change (In the House of Flies)’ booms out around the arena and the crowd cheer as The Fanatic walks out, James McManus in toe. The Fanatic strides down the ramp as McManus slaps the hands of the fans and Fanatic climbs up over the top rope and into the ring. He raises his arm in the air, his hand clenched into a fist before leaning in the corner.

RJ: The Parasite Killers have been after the tag team championships they lost at Survival but The Fanatic will have to be focused on Nemesis tonight.

MW: Nemesis has his own demons though, with Mr. Kenty turning against him.

‘Epilogue’ blasts out and the crowd go crazy, Nemesis walks out onto the stage, smoke billowing under his feet. Two pyrotechnics go off either side of him and he surveys the arena. Nemesis strides down the ramp towards the ring where The Fanatic waits, nodding his head. Nemesis also steps right over the top rope and into the ring.

RJ: Nemesis will want to send a message here tonight to Kenty.

The bell rings and the two big men crash into each other with huge force, Nemesis forces The Fanatic back into the corner and lays big fists into his rib-cage, The Fanatic can’t block them and then Nemesis whips The Fanatic across to the other corner. The Fanatic hits it chest first before turning and swinging wildly. Nemesis ducks underneath it, grabs The Fanatic lifting him up and slamming him down.

RJ: Tremendous strength from the monster Nemesis.

The Fanatic rolls over and pushes himself forward but is caught with a stinging knee from Nemesis before he grabs him around the waist and throws him into the corner. Nemesis runs up and then hits him with a full body splash. The Fanatic stumbles forward and Nemesis takes him down with a big boot before hitting him with an elbow drop.

1……..2kick out!

MW: It’s been all Nemesis so far!

The Fanatic rolls out of the way and uses the ropes to pull himself up. Nemesis stomps down on his chest before grabbing him and lifting him up, he sets it up for the suplex and goes to lift him, but The Fanatic stops him. Nemesis tries again but The Fanatic hooks his leg around Nemesis to stop him before suddenly hitting Nemesis with a snap suplex!

RJ: Great comeback from The Fanatic.

Nemesis pushes himself to his feet and The Fanatic runs at him, taking him down with a clothesline, Nemesis is up again and The Fanatic puts him down with a clothesline for the second time. Nemesis is groggy and uses the ropes to get himself backup. He groggily turns around and The Fanatic grabs Nemesis throat…

MW: The Choke Bomb is imminent!

Nemesis slaps The Fanatic’s hand away and instead grabs The Fanatic’s throat and lifts him up, slamming him down with a huge Chokeslam!

1……….2……….3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

RJ: Nemesis with a thoroughly impressive win. The Fanatic tried, but when up against a legend like Nemesis there’s no shame in a valiant loss.

MW: MIC CHECK!

‘Turn up the Trouble’ blasts out of the speakers and Kenty rolls out of the ring with a smug smile on his face.

RJ: We need a replay to see what just happened!

Replays show as Nemesis has his arm raised by the ref, Mr. Kenty jumps over the fan barrier, slides into the ring and quickly hits the big man with his finisher. Kenty is now on the ramp laughing at Nemesis in the ring.

MW: Kenty has struck Nemesis down here, hopefully that’ll be end of Nemesis’ delusions of taking Kenty down.

RJ: I’m sure this won’t be the end. Nemesis isn’t the type to take this lying down.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:30 pm

RJ: That was quite frankly a cowardly attack from Kenty, and he is now backstage with Kayleigh Reed...

*The camera pans to Kayleigh, who is stood alongside Kenty.

Kayleigh: Kenty, what was the reason for that attack?

Mr Kenty: Firstly...it's Mr Kenty to you Kayleigh. But despite that rudeness, I will tell you why. It's because Nemesis screwed me over. That was simply the first step in ensuring that he will never, ever screw me again. Look around you… look to a fan next to you. Look them in the eyes, and let them know they are part of history. The new era of the man you see standing right here infront of you, is about to begin in this great nation. But one thing needs to change… and it’s all of you and your attitudes.

Mr Kenty: Brits are what is wrong with Britain. You people want me to fail and fall to my knees because of your spite and jealously. You people want me to fail because I was the one in secondary school that pushed you over on the football courts, I was the one that stole your girlfriends, I was the captain of the rugby team and I was the one who got everything and still today that has not changed. And it will never change.

Mr Kenty: I’m more successful than you people, I’m richer than you people, I’m more attractive than you people and what makes you all mad is that I have a backbone. The whole 6WF world is against me, and what makes you classless, mindless sheep even madder is that I will not beg or ask for anything. You can knock me down, push me down and like last week, you can assault me in this ring but what makes you people spite me is that I will keep getting up time and time again. Despite all that, I will come back stronger and more successful.

Mr Kenty: That is what I have done my whole life and that is why you people despise me. I was raised by a man with a backbone, so I therefore have a backbone. I always wondered why you people have come to hate me and now it hits me as clear as daylight. I represent everything you are not. I’m strong, tough and smart. Three traits which I could add to which everyone in this single arena in Birmingham is not. That is what is wrong with this crumbling nation… people like each and every one of you. People like me keep this country going… The sacrifices the coalition has made for you people is extraordinary. If I was in power, you people would be working your asses off right now, not hiding behind your job seekers allowance.

Mr Kenty: The British tabloids, Sky, BBC News…. They are all interested in one person and that is me. I’m of the rarest entities… I’m of the rarest breed. And that alienates you all. It alienated Nemesis… Nemesis was afraid of what I could become and did everything in his power to hold me back. But no more… as far as I’m concerned, it’s gone past personal… Nemesis’s blood will flow like a river… if you think what I did at Survival bad that is going to look like a cartoon. I guarantee I will make Nemesis pay.

Kayleigh Reed: And your thoughts on your upcoming match?

Mr Kenty: Well, you people don’t deserve it but tonight, you will truly see a wrestling masterclass. James McManus… a man that represents people like you, the ordinary Joe of Great Britain. Grandson of the legendary Mick McManus, a former British cruiserweight champion… that reeks of mediocrity in my books. The name McManus… it makes me think of wrestling icon’s around the world. The name should be in the echelons of the greats of wrestling entertainment. But in 2015… it simply isn’t. It’s washed up… broken down and battered.

Mr Kenty: James McManus, represents almost the final stand of you common people and criminals. Yes, I’m talking about those that snuck in under the nose of the LG security staff. And Yes, I’m talking about those who have the best intentions yet find themselves on the wrong side of the law. James McManus will feel the wrath of a wrestling King tonight… I suggest the McManus family watch tonight as I dismantle and destroy the last remaining great McMans.

*Kenty strolls away, smirking as Lockdown goes to an ad break.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:31 pm

RJ: More singles action now.

MW: And it sees Mr Kenty in action, just moments after we saw him attack Nemesis, who he looks like he will be facing at Chaos

RJ: But first Kenty has to find his way past James McManus, whose tag partner The Fanatic lost that match to Nemesis before Kenty's attack.

"Sad but True" roars out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as James McManus walks out onto the stage. He cracks his knuckles before striding down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. McManus rolls in under the bottom rope and bounces up and down on the spot waiting for Kenty to arrive.

RJ: McManus looking fired up tonight, and I can't blame him, Kenty had some harsh words for him i the build-up to this match.

‘Turn up the Trouble’ booms around the arena and the crowd goes crazy with boos. Mr. Kenty steps out onto the ramp and the crowd don’t hold back, only getting louder. Kenty just laughs at them, before pulling out his phone and lifting it to his ear. Kenty puts it away again halfway down the ramp and then he gets to the ring and slides under the rope.

RJ: I just can't believe this change of attitude Kenty has had, it's something I never expected to see from him.

MW: Kenty learned that nice guys never win RJ, he was too busy being nice and respectful to Nemesis to realise that he was being held back by a man who is a legend but simply isn't up to scratch anymore.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start the match off, McManus storms in and knocks Kenty down with a Lou Thesz Press, firing in a series of punches to the head of the former world champion. McManus is forced away by the ref, Kenty gets to his feet in shock and McManus runs in, booting him in the head and covering.

Ref: 1................2......Kick out!

Kenty powers the shoulder up, McManus immediately goes on the attack with a series of stomps down into the head. Kenty gets to his feet, McManus boots him in the gut and follows that up with a huge forearm smash and Kenty stumbles into the corner. McManus runs in, crashing a clothesline into Kenty who slumps down.

McManus quickly bounces off the ropes and delivers a vicious running knee trembler to the head. McManus then drags Kenty away from the corner and makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

RJ: We haven't seen McManus wrestle like this, I'm not sure Kenty's words have had the desired effect.

McManus drags up Kenty, before flinging him down into the canvas with a suplex. Kenty rolls to his feet and McManus knees him in the stomach, before driving him down to the canvas with a short powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

Kenty gets the kick out, McManus lifts him to his feet and throws Kenty over his shoulders, setting up for the running powerslam. Kenty drops down the back and then connects with a face-first Russian legsweep. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

McManus gets the shoulder up but now Kenty is the man on the attack. He drags up McManus, before hitting a knee lift into the stomach. He hits an elbow to the back of the head, before running off the ropes and connecting with a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Mr Kenty gets to his feet, he then boots McManus firmly in the stomach. He rolls towards the ropes and Kenty stomps away on the head of McManus repeatedly until the referee steps in.

Kenty lifts up McManus in a front facelock, hitting a succession of knees to the face, before resting McManus' legs on the middle rope. Kenty then drops the former tag team champion with a spike DDT. Kenty hooks the leg.

MW: Mr Kenty totally dominating this now, McManus hasn't had a look-in. Maybe those words did have the right effect after all.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

McManus forces the shoulder up, Mr Kenty lifts him to his feet and then onto his shoulders. Kenty runs forwards and nails a Fireman's Carry Slam. Kenty then goes to the top rope...

RJ: Senton Bomb!

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Kenty drags up McManus, he hits an inverted headlock backbreaker before bouncing off the ropes, hitting a big boot to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2.......................Kick out!

RJ: James McManus showing some tremendous resilience.

McManus forces the shoulder up, Kenty waits impatiently for him to rise before hitting a kick to the stomach...

MW: HOSTILE TAKEOVER!

RJ: That's it, this one is all over!

Ref: 1..........................2.......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Well, that was incredibly impressive from Kenty.

MW: The change of attitude seems to have paid off for Kenty, I haven't seen him wrestle like that in some time.

RJ: I don't agree with his attitude, but it's clearly working for him.

Kenty rolls to his feet, he has his arm raised by the ref before pushing him aside. He leans over the ropes, mocking the fans. He then walks towards McManus, kicking his arm in mockingly before sliding out of the ring under the bottom rope.

The former world champion walks up the ramp, smirking as he faces the crowd when suddenly the lights go out...

RJ: This isn't going to be good for Kenty!

The lights flick back on and then intimidating figure of Nemesis is stood behind Kenty. He slowly turns around and sees his former tag team partner staring him out. Kenty stumbles backwards as Nemesis walks forward, Kenty quickly springs over the railings and makes his exit through the fans as Nemesis chases after him.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:43 pm

*The action rolls backstage where the tag team champions Truth and Justice are stood talking. The Parasite Killers then walk into shot...

DTA: Tough night hey boys, you both got your asses kicked good and proper.

McManus: Well you didn't really fare much better though did you Dylan?

DTA: Not tonight James no, but alas, we are still the ones stood here with the tag team titles while you are left nowhere after last week.

McManus: What the hell do you mean? That match doesn't count as our rematch, it was ended with a disqualification. You still owe us a shot at those titles.

DT: We don't OWE you anything.

McManus: Look I know you won't want to face us because you know we'll win, you know we were going to win last week until those two assholes got involved...

*Suddenly the Boro Park Boyz appear from nowhere, Jeb crashes a double axe handle blow into the back of the head of McManus, while Jebediah shoves Fanatic forward into Truth and Justice.

Jeb starts booting away on McManus, Fanatic tries to get him but he's pulled back by Kage who fires in some hard European Uppercuts while Jacob turns Dylan around and crashes a huge punch to the chin.

The three teams start brawling through the backstage area as Lockdown goes to a commercial break.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:49 pm

*Backstage Max Adamson is stood with Jack Reynolds.*

MA: Hello Jack, here to give me a little interview I see.

JR: Yes, your match tonight, you're up against your two rivals who could very well be competing for the world title with you some time soon, how you feeling?

MA: Great as always. Those two chumps are too busy bickering with each other to realise it doesn't matter which of them deserves the chance to face me, neither will win. I'm just too good. I've beaten them both before and I'll beat them both again. This title will leave when I retire and it'll be renamed in my honour.

JR: But I mean you're tagging with Tom Ree, not exactly your best friend, how will that work out?

MA: Ehh, me and Tom, we're mates now. Well as much as I could be with that boring guy, but the point is the past is the past and Tom's a professional, he'll want to win this and we will win this together. Patricks and Jack can't see that, they're not smart enough and tonight it'll cost them.

JR: Thanks Max.

MA: No problem Jack.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:49 pm

Match 4
Max Adamson & Tom Ree vs Chris Patricks & Perfect Jack

RJ: What a match up we have for you now, the world champion, the Hardcore champion, Chris Patricks, Perfect Jack, tag team action.

MW: Max teams up again with Tom Ree, despite their past issues but that’s nothing compared to Patricks and Jack.

RJ: That’s true, Team Patricks won at Survival thanks to a big helping hand from Perfect Jack who believes that he now has a right to the world championship at Survival.

MW: Max Adamson will take on all-comers.

RJ: Of course he will.

‘I am Perfection’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd are on their feet for Perfect Jack. The former world champion steps out onto the stage and acknowledges his cheering fans. He walks down the ramp and gets into the ring before climbing to the middle rope, tearing his T-shirt off and throwing it into the ring.

MW: The biggest story in this match is; how well will Perfect Jack and Chris Patricks get on?

‘Refuse/Resist’ blasts around the arena and the crowd give a huge cheer. Chris Patricks walks out onto the stage and the volume increases, he pulls his T-shirt off, swings it around his head before throwing it into the crowd where fans fight over it. Chris laughs and runs down the ramp, he slides under the bottom rope and then runs from rope to rope bouncing off of the ropes, ignoring Perfect Jack.

RJ: These two have had quite a few confrontations recently and all is not peachy between the two of them.

MW: I’m sure Max Adamson is loving it though, takes the focus off of him.

‘Successful’ plays and Tom Ree walks out to loud boos. He has the Hardcore Championship over his shoulder and walks down the ramp and starts lecturing fans on the way down. He climbs up the steps before stopping on the apron and raising the championship in the air. He steps through the ropes and gets into the ring before leaving the title in the corner.

RJ: Tom Ree is quite the success story here in 6WF, a future world title contender for sure.

MW: Quite right. As he been privately tutoring you as well by any chance?

RJ: What? No? I’m just a professional.

MW: Oh right, yeah me too.

‘Lonely Boy’ booms out the speakers and the crowd boo crazily. Max Adamson walks out slowly from behind the curtain, soaking in the jeers. He kneels on the stage and holds the championship in the air and a big green firework goes off behind him. Adamson leaps to his feet and walks down the ramp pointing at imaginary adoring fans before spinning at the bottom of the ramp and sliding under the bottom rope. He winks at Patricks and Jack before raising the championship in the air again.

RJ: I find it hard to think of another world champion as cocky as Max Adamson.

MW: He has every right to be cocky Michael, he’s 6WF World Champion and he’s going to be for a very long time.

The bell rings with Tom Ree and Perfect Jack starting in the ring. Tom Ree motions for a test of strength and Perfect Jack raises his arm to start it. Tom Ree just slaps him hard across the face and then stomps on his foot before chopping him across the chest and then finally head-butting him to the ground.

RJ: Jack has been back for a little bit, but still lacking sharpness.

Perfect Jack crawls to the corner and uses the ropes to get himself up, Tom Ree doesn’t give him chance to recover though, hitting him on the back of the head before wrapping his arms around Jack’s arms and putting him in a full nelson lock. Perfect Jack uses the back of his head to smash Ree’s nose to get him to release the hold before taking him down and hitting him in the face repeatedly.

MW: Real nice opening exchange here.

Perfect Jack gets up, he bounces off of the ropes and goes for a knee drop but Tom Ree rolls out of the way, gets to his feet and then hits a big swinging kick to the jaw of Perfect Jack who flops forward onto the mat. Tom Ree walks across to his corner and tags in Max Adamson to a chorus of boos.

RJ: Here comes the world champion, what can he do?

Max Adamson cockily steps into the ring and the boos ring louder until their replaced with huge cheers when Perfect Jack clotheslines him to the mat. Jack roars and beats his chest before grabbing Max, lifting him up and hitting him with an impressive gut wrench suplex. Perfect Jack gets up and grabs the ankle of Max Adamson stomping on it repeatedly before locking in an ankle lock. Max Adamson manages to grab the ropes and Jack lets him go. He gets up and walks over to his corner.

RJ: Chris Patricks to get his hands on Adamson?!

Perfect Jack walks to his corner and Chris Patricks puts his hand out to be tagged in.

Crowd: OOOOOO!

Perfect Jack slaps Chris Patricks across the face and tags him in in the process. Chris Patricks stands there to process it for a second before shaking his head and getting into the ring.

MW: These two just can’t co-operate. Shows what happens when you put world championship gold in front of somebody. Even the best behaved become animals.

Chris Patricks is still looking at Perfect Jack when he turns around.

MW: GORE! GORE! GORE!

RJ: Chris Patricks is nearly broken in half!

1………..2………..

RJ: Perfect Jack breaks it up!

The referee starts shouting at Jack to get back into the ring, meanwhile in the ring Tom Ree gets in and starts stomping on Patricks with Max Adamson before Ree quickly slides out before the referee notices.

RJ: So close for Patricks and Jack. That’s all it takes.

Chris Patricks is stunned and dazed as he stumbles towards the corner, he uses the ropes to keep himself standing. Max runs at him and connects with a hard elbow to the chin of Patricks. He falls forward but Max catches him and then hits him with the over the head belly to belly suplex. Chris Patricks slumps across the ring as Max Adamson swaggers across. He lifts up Patricks who is very groggy and throws him onto his shoulders for the Cyclone.

MW: CYCLONE!

RJ: On his feet! Patricks landed on his feet! Enziguri!

Chris Patricks manages to hit Max Adamson with the kick and then they both fall to the mat, Patricks crawls across and Adamson does the same on the other side. Adamson gets there first tagging in Tom Ree who ducks underneath the middle rope getting into the ring and Patricks just manages to tag in Perfect Jack in time. The former world champion jumps into the ring, ducks under Ree’s clothesline attempt and then kicks him in the gut before going for a Perfect Plex!

MW: Reversed! Tom Ree with a roll up!

1……….2.kick out!

Perfect Jack pushes Ree away before getting to his feet, he dodges a punch from Tom Ree before grabbing around the waist and hitting him with a German suplex. Chris Patricks slaps Jack tagging himself in and leaps into the ring. Perfect Jack looks ready to hit Patricks before just getting out of the ring.

MW: The team looks on the point of implosion.

Tom Ree wildly swings at Patricks who takes a first to the side of the jaw, Tom Ree kicks him in the mid-section before hitting him with a quick DDT. Tom Ree stands and poses as the crowd boo him, Adamson claps on the outside. Patricks does a kick up to his feet and then hits Ree with a big super kick to the chest, Tom Ree stumbles backwards and then when he groggily walks forward…

RJ: ENIGMA BOMB! Patricks for the pin……..

MW: Perfect Jack has tagged himself in!

Chris Patricks and Perfect Jack get into each other’s face as Perfect Jack tags himself in. Patricks is screaming at Jack that he had the match done and finished. They continue to argue and then start pushing each other.

RJ: Come on guys! This match is still going.

Suddenly Chris Patricks is thrown out of the ring by Max Adamson, who seems to have tagged himself in. He grabs Perfect Jack.

MW: CYCLONE!

1……………2……………3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

RJ: Max Adamson and Tom Ree have won this one, Max Adamson picking up a big pinfall.

Max Adamson celebrates in the ring and makes his way to the back. Meanwhile Chris Patricks slides back into the ring where Jack is being helped up by the referee. Chris Patricks starts shouting at Jack for costing them the match.

MW: I told you that their feud would come back to haunt them tonight.

RJ: It’s true that the world title has definitely made it so that Jack and Patricks aren’t going to work as friends.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:54 pm

*Backstage Perfect Jack is walking holding his ribs when Chris Patricks appears behind him.*

CP: What the hell was that Jack? You cost us that match tonight!

PJ: Will you stop going on about it? You did it earlier, I did it to get back at you, big deal, the match wasn't for anything, stop getting your panties in a twist.

CP: Wasn't for anything? I want to be world champ, I've just lost a match against the world champion. Do you know how smug Adamson will be about this?

*Max Adamson walks out of his locker room having heard his name, a towel around his neck. He smiles as he sees the confrontation.*

PJ: Well you don't deserve to have that match anyway, I took out Team Adamson, you should be more grateful!

CP: Grateful?! You attacked me the week before so that you could steal the show. I don't have anything to be grateful for. I'd have won that match with or without you.

PJ: Don't be stupid Patricks, you needed me and I came up good for you. Be a man, suck it up and accept that whilst you're good, you're not Perfect!

CP: Don't spout that crap at me, I'm not your fans.

PJ: You should be a fan.

CP: Of you?! Give me a break.

PJ: I'll give you a slap.

CP: Oh really?

PJ: Really.

*Chris Patricks starts attacking Perfect Jack and takes him to the ground as they fight. Max Adamson is laughing.*

MA: Get him Chris, no no no, Jack hit him in the head, grab his leg Chris, Jack he's not guarding his ear, smack him in the ear!

*Chris and Jack stop fighting for a moment and they get up and look at Adamson, who holds his hands to his chest.*

MA: Now come on guys, start fighting each other, remember what he said about you being a fan and him being perfect or slapping you.

*Jack and Patricks start attacking Max and all three begin brawling.*

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:00 pm

*Tom Ree is walking down a corridor and he walks past a doorway where Mike Hill is leaning in it.*

MH: Nice win, champ.

TR: Hmm...hint of sarcasm I see. You really shouldn't talk to your teachers like that.

MH: Teacher? You haven't got anything to teach Mike Hill Tom. Mike Hill has been and done more than you can even dream of.

TR: And yet I'm the one with the championship belt. I'm all for a good history lesson, but not right now.

MH: Do you want me to give you a lesson in getting your ass kicked?

TR: I'd like to see you try.

MH: You see that championship, Mike Hill held that, Mike Hill was world champion whilst holding that. The only reason that title even means anything is because Mike Hill held it.

TR: Save me the crap Hill, I could beat you now, I could beat you tomorrow, I could beat you at Chaos, Destiny or Born in Fire. Title on the line, not on the line, whatever it is. I would always beat you. I think you should probably take notes.

MH: You're really starting to get on Mike Hill's nerves...

TR: Well how about I make it easier for you to understand?

*Tom Ree goes to crack Mike Hill over the head with the Hardcore title but Hill ducks underneath it and then charges Tom Ree into the wall and they start fighting down the corridor.*

*We cut back to ringside.*

RJ: Well it's all kicking off backstage here in 6WF. So many fights I think I've lost count!

MW: Jonathan Creed has got to step in and do something about it surely.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:05 pm

*“I Fought The Law” blasts out around the arena as Cameron Faith steps out in his wrestling gear onto the stage to huge cheer. He has the European Title over one shoulder, the Freeweight title on the other while also carrying the Fight for The Right briefcase. He pauses at the top of the ramp as pyros go off around him before walking towards the ring slapping hands with the fans as he goes.*

RJ: Big night for Faith tonight Michael, headlining Lockdown as Champion.

MW: This is nothing but a coronation of the greatest wrestler in 6WF, Faith is only here to see what a true champion looks like.

RJ: I beg to differ Michael, Crime Lord may be the greatest, but there aren’t many with more heart, more fight than Faith. He has shown that all through his career.

MW: Sure he has, but he’s never faced Crime Lord in the Main Event.

*Faith climbs into the ring pulls a microphone from his kneepad and raises it has he turns to face the announce team*

CF: Right now, I know that Michael Wire is sat down there talking about how Crime Lords got his mojo back, that Cameron Faith has no chance of winning this match. No doubt he’s reminding the world just how great Crime Lord is and I know he’s not the only one and I get it, I really do, I mean Crime Lords a Hardcore Legend, the most dominant world champion ever.

But this isn’t about Crime Lord, it never has been.

*Cameron turns and starts pacing the ring*

CF: It’s Cameron Faith who will walk down that ramp as the champion and it will be Cameron Faith who will walk out that ring as champion.
This has always been about proving to everyone that Cameron Faith is no longer the underdog. When I issued that open challenge it was about nothing more than proving once and for all that Cameron Faith belongs at the very top, that I am the best around. I proved that when I beat Crime Lord at Survival.

CF: This is about how a kid who came out wearing a ghostbuster suit the first time he faced Crime Lord has risen from obscurity to become have the greatest championship reign in 6WF.

This is about how I went from a council estate to main event.

*The crowd explodes into cheers*

CF: Crime Lord, tonight you’re gonna realise the only fluke result will be if you get your hands on my titles. Believe that.

*Cameron steps through the ring as “I Fought the Law” blast out around the arena again*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:06 pm

MJ: Folks we are all set for a huge Lockdown as the Road to Chaos nears its climax and I can’t….

Wire is interrupted as the Titantron flickers into life and a message appears on the

The Following Broadcast was paid for by the #someofus Campaign.

The crowd are mixed as the screen changes to show Clarke James sat in front of a monitor, dressed in a black T-Shirt with #someofus emblazoned on the front. He leans back in his chair, stretching his arms out and cracking his knuckles…

RJ: Looks like Clarke James wants to carry on where he left off last week?

MW: What gives, ‘Arj? Adored by the fans, left of his own accord, and now he’s back here and hating on everyone?

RJ: I dunno, Mike. Fame, absence, it does funny things to people…

James leans forward and looks down the monitor….

CJ: You know, last week was maybe not the time or the place to come back and fire off…. perhaps there’s a part of me that needed to think about what it was I was trying to say and how to really get the message across….

RJ: Oh good, maybe a bad day at the office….

Clarke smiles…

CJ: Then again, maybe it was. See, I sat here and predicted the reaction; predicted the response and I was right. Good old Mike ‘Over The’ Hill, the first to cross the adulation picket line…

‘It’s great to have you back man, we’ve missed you round here!’

Oh, Mike. Of all the people in all of the world you had to walk up to me, hand stretched out and give me the old buddy, old pals act when YOU….you, Mike, are one of those I was talking about. You are one of the numerous people round here whose day at the top expired a long time ago. Some of us, Mike….some of us have changed, adjusted, re-invented, you? You just switch between the ‘Cartoon Hero’ and ‘Pantomime Villain’, playing up to the charade. Some of us didn’t get handed token world titles. Some of us didn’t swim in the pockets of Alex Walker. Some of us fought for everything. People like you, Mike, left a stain on every one of my good days…..

James rises from his chair as the camera zooms out as he walks round, kneeling down and resting his arms across the back of the chair…

CJ: I went away. Went to that deep, dark place that some of us go to and I sat and I thought about all the times I’d encountered people like you. Those times when some of us were doing everything they could to survive and to succeed and came across the some of you that were too selfish and too blinkered to every really truly grasp the bigger picture. I remember standing backstage, broken, beaten and blue. Sat there, finding the last ounce of strength within myself to take just one more punch for the team. I remember standing backstage listening to someone bitch and moan about where they were in this company; how people came and how people went and how he talked like he was hard done by. The bitterness in his voiced drowned out the thousands of people on the edge of their feet chanting his name, raising the roof as he hit the stage and inside I was screaming ‘WHAT’S THE MATTER, FATTY? CAN’T YOU HEAR THEM?!’…

James snaps to his feet and launches the chair out of sight, running his hands through his hair in frustration before looking back down into the monitor…

CJ: And then it reminded me just exactly why I came back here. Why some of us can’t bury things deep within themselves. Why some of you come back to get that last big, cheap pop and make yourselves feel relevant for just that little while longer. It reminded me of everything I HATE about this business and everything I came back to save it from….

James walks out of shot…

MW: What the hell has happened to Clarke James!?

James walks back into shot holding the chair and placing it down, sitting facing the camera…

CJ: This isn’t the start of a revolution. Revolutions begin at home and they never make it past the front door because some of you are too lazy and superficial to see it through to the end. Some of us are better than that…

Some of us see the need for change and they make it their mission to see it succeed.

Some of us are the cure to the some of you.

Some of us believe that the enemy…..of the enemy……is our friend.

My friend is ready…

James smirks into the camera and stands up, walking out of shot….

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:07 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back where it's now time for the MAIN EVENT!

MW: And what a Main Event this one promises to be, a rematch from Survival that pits the double champion and Fight for The Right holder Cameron Faith up against Crime Lord!

RJ: They put on one hell of a show at Survival, and I expect them to do exactly the same tonight.

MW: But with a different outcome, Faith lucked his way through the match at Survival, it won't happen again!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman, the following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for both the 6WF FREEWEIGHT AND EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Introducing first...the challenger...he hails from Lancaster, England and weighs in at 325lbs...CRIME LORD!

‘Rain Wizard’ blasts out and the crowd boo loudly as Crime Lord saunters out from the back, he ignores the crowd as he strides down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope into the ring. He flexes his muscles in the ring and glares down the ramp.

RJ: Crime Lord is desperate to get some gold back around his waist, and came very close last time out.

MW: How he didn't win that match I'll never know RJ. He dominated the majority of that match.

Mike Bird: And now...he hails from Glasgow, Scotland and weighs in at 220lbs...the reigning and defending 6WF EUROPEAN AND FREEWEIGHT CHAMPION...CAMERON FAITH!

‘I Fought the Law’ blasts out and the crowd continue cheering as Cameron Faith steps out. He has the European Title over one shoulder, the freeweight title on the other while also carrying the Fight for The Right briefcase. He storms down the ramp as the crowd chant his name, stepping through the ropes into the ring.

RJ: Here he is, the most decorated man in 6WF, double champion and Fight for The Right holder.

MW: I think you mean the luckiest man in 6WF RJ.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord and Cameron Faith circle the ring before locking up. Crime Lord locks in an armbar hold on Faith, who quickly counters with an arm drag takedown. Crime Lord gets to his feet, and Faith wraps a stiff knife-edge chop into the chest of his challenger. Crime Lord falls back, Faith fires off another chop to the chest and Crime Lord hits the turnbuckles.

Faith takes a few steps back, he then goes for a clothesline but Crime Lord catches him before walking forward and dropping Faith with a side slam. Crime Lord then leaps into the air, connecting with a leg drop down across the throat. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Crime Lord and Cameron Faith circle the ring before locking up. Crime Lord locks in an armbar hold on Faith, who quickly counters with an arm drag takedown. Crime Lord gets to his feet, and Faith wraps a stiff knife-edge chop into the chest of his challenger. Crime Lord falls back, Faith fires off another chop to the chest and Crime Lord hits the turnbuckles.

Faith takes a few steps back, he then goes for a clothesline but Crime Lord catches him before walking forward and dropping Faith with a side slam. Crime Lord then leaps into the air, connecting with a leg drop down across the throat. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Crime Lord lifts up Faith, slinging him over his shoulders and going for a powerslam. Faith drops down the back, he then hits a dropkick that sends Crime Lord into the turnbuckles. Faith then rolls Crimey up from behind.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

The duo roll to their feet simultaneously after Crime Lord powers out. The double champion swings a punch at Crime Lord, who blocks and then grabs Faith underneath the shoulder. throwing him down into the mat with a hip toss like move. Faith rolls to his feet, Crime Lord drags him in and Irish whips Faith into the corner. Crime Lord then runs in, leaping into the air and nailing a stinger splash.

Faith stumbles forward away from the turnbuckles, Crime Lord boots him in the stomach and then drives Faith into the mat with a powerbomb!

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he immediately starts stomping away on the head of Faith. He rolls towards the ropes, Crime Lord then drops a knee down across the throat of Faith. He then drags Faith to his feet, holding him in the air in a suplex position before nailing a brainbuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

MW: Crime Lord absolutely dominating this, but why would you expect any different from this man?

Crime Lord synchs in a front facelock on Cameron Faith before dragging him up to his feet. Crimey then fires in some stiff European Uppercuts into the chin, followed by a huge forearm smash that sends Faith stumbling into the corner.

He then takes a few steps back, before running in and nailing a big boot to the head. Faith stumbles out of the corner and Crime Lord drops him down to the canvas with a spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Faith forces the shoulder up, Crime Lord goes on the attack and stomps away on the head of Faith repeatedly. He rolls towards the ropes, where Crime Lord continues the stomping attack until the referee steps in. Crime Lord quickly grabs the legs of Faith, dragging him forward slightly before hitting a choke slingshot.

Crime Lord then lifts up Faith, before driving his head into the mat with a firm STO. He hauls up Faith in the hold, and then hits a reverse STO before cvering.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Crime Lord drags up Faith, he grabs him by the waist and goes for a German Suplex but Faith blocks it. He spins his way out, before grabbing Crime Lord by the waist and throwing him down into the canvas with a German suplex of his own. Crime Lord rolls up to his feet, Faith hits a boot to the gut...

RJ: Corkscrew neckbreaker!

MW: I've got to hand it to Faith, he's toughed it out here. He better capitalise on this though.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Crimey drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Faith quickly locks in a sleeper hold, Crime Lord gets to his feet and Irish whips Faith to the corner. Crime Lord runs in behind, only for Faith to use the ropes to springboard back into a reverse crossbody block. Crime Lord rolls up to his feet, Faith kicks him in the stomach and then connects with a legsweep DDT. He hooks the leg again.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Faith lifts up Crime Lord, he fires in a couple of firm European Uppercuts before grabbing Crime Lord by the head. He runs to the middle of the ring and nailing a one-handed bulldog. Faith then bounces off the ropes and hits a dropkick to the face. He covers.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Crime Lord again forces the shoulder. Cameron Faith lifts him to his feet, firing in a succession of stiff knife-edge chops to the chest that send Crime Lord into the corner. Faith continues with the chops, before taking a step back and running in, hitting a shining wizard.

Crimey stumbles out of the corner, Faith connects with a snap powerslam ala Randy Orton, and makes the cover.

RJ: Incredibly impressive comeback from Faith. What a turn-around this man has had, he is now the most dangerous man in 6WF with that briefcase at his disposal.

MW: He might have the briefcase, but he won't be keeping those titles very long!

Crime Lord is the man who gets the shoulder up on this occassion. Faith stands waiting for him to rise, before nailing the Faith-Breaker!

RJ: That could be it!

Ref: 1.........................2......................Kick out!

Faith drags up Crime Lord, he kicks him in the stomach and then connects with a vertical suplex. Faith hauls up Faith, delivering a second suplex.

RJ: Faith going for the three amigos suplex, this is a fantastic display of his power...

MW: HOW ABOUT THAT FOR POWER!

RJ: MY GOD, WHAT A COUNTER!

MW:
Crime Lord suplexed Faith onto his shoulders, straight into the Lock n Load!
Ref: 1........................2..........................Kcik out!

MW: How did he kick out of that?!

RJ: I have no idea, great resilience from the champ yet again!

Crime Lord beats the canvas in frustration, he lifts up Faith and slings him over his shoulders...

MW: Another one should do the trick....counter!

RJ: Tornado DDT!

MW: Both men down!

Faith manages to spin out of the lock n load into a brutal DDT. Both men are down on the mat, the crowd are chanting Faith's name loudly, urging him to stir...

RJ: Whoever gets up first here has a huge advantage...

‘DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED’ The crowd explode into a chorus of boos and jeers as Logan storms out onto the stage...

MW: What the hell is he doing here?

RJ: What is this? What's going on?!

Logan Kincade strides down the ramp, he slides under the bottom rope. Faith is the first man up to his feet, he's looking at Logan who glares back before hitting Faith with a huge right hand.

Faith falls back into the ropes, Logan starts firing in the punches as the bell rings for the disqualification. Faith tries to throw a punch back, but Kincade easily blocks, he then puts Faith into a sleeper hold...

RJ: Blind Justice!

MW: Kincade has no business out here, he's totally lost it!

Logan turns to Crime Lord, he drags him to the corner, removing the top turnbuckle cover and starts smashing the head of Crimey into the exposed steel. Crime Lord blocks one, he then fires in an elbow that backs Kincade away.

Crime Lord fires in some hard European Uppercuts that send Logan into the ropes. Crime Lord then bounces off the ropes, sending Kincade out of the ring with a clothesline. Crime Lord steps out, he shoves Logan into the railings and starts pounding away on his head.

RJ: Crime Lord taking it to Logan!

MW: HERE COMES FAITH!

Cameron Faith is up, he too bounces off the ropes and connects with a suicide dive down onto Crime Lord! Faith gets to his feet, he starts booting away on the head of Crime Lord as Kincade begins to stir...

MW: This one has totally imploded...

RJ: Hey wait there, look up in the crowd, there's the Boro Park Boyz!

The BPB come flying through one of the doors, followed by the Parasite Killers and then Truth and Justice. All three teams are reigning punches down on one another, brawling their way through the crowd and around the arena.

MW: No-one broke up that brawl from earlier....

RJ: And now look Mike, at the top of the stage!

Chris Patricks and Max Adamson come through the curtain onto the stage, they are pounding away at each other with huge punches. Perfect Jack follows out, he runs in and takes Max down with a clothesline.

He then grabs Patricks in close, and pulls his head down before smashing knees into the face as they walk down the ramp. Out of nowhere, Tom Ree lands comes flying over the railings behind the commentary table...

RJ: What's going on here? What's Ree down there for?

MW: It's Hill!

Mike Hill springs over the railings behind RJ and Wire, he grabs a spare chair at the table and throws it down on Ree before lifting him to his feet. Hill hits a couple of kicks to the stomach, only for Ree to prod Hill in the eye and then boot him towards the commentary table where he stars pounding away on the former world champion.

RJ: We did warn you that tempers would be running high tonight...

MW: You aren't going to believe this RJ! It's Kenty and Nemesis now!

RJ: Has their brawl continued from earlier on?!

In the stands, Kenty and Nemesis are shown exchanging weary blows, Nemesis gains the advantage with a huge right hand that sends Kenty down a few steps. Nemesis follows, only for Kenty to boot away at his knee, sending Nemesis down face-first into a step. Kenty pushes a fan out of his chair, he grabs the chair and is standing over Nemesis when suddenly security come streaming in to separate those two, as well as the tag teams.

More security pour out from the stage, separating Adamson, Jack and Patricks. More security ran past them, in an attempt to deal with Crime Lord, Kenty and Kincade, with some security coming from behind the commentary desk to break up Ree and Hill.

RJ: 6WF has totally lost it's mind tonight, the locker-room has gone crazy!

MW: Thank god, here comes Jonathan Creed, hopefully to restore some order.

Jonathan Creed: What in the hell do you think you are all doing? What is this supposed to be? What exactly are you trying to prove? Now if I had my way, I'd suspend all of you for this damn stupidity but unfortunately I can't ban the whole roster.

Now this is not a reward, but I believe it is the only way in which I can stop this kind of madness ever happening again. So let's start with the Boro Park Boyz...now you fellas haven't been around too long, so let me introduce myself, I'm Jonathan Creed, the 6WF general manager.

I was impressed with your win tonight, not so much that little display last week. However, there is a buzz about you. So you'll get a shot at the tag team champions at Chaos...as will the Parasite Killers as a result of your interference last week.

Along similar lines, Logan Kincade you had no business getting involved in that match tonight. I know you don't like standing around doing nothing, and I'll admit you made a statement tonight. So at Chaos, it will be a triple threat match for both of Cameron Faith's titles with Crime Lord also in the match.

Now Kenty and Nemesis, I was going to tell you earlier but I couldn't find you, it turns out you were beating the hell out of each other for half an hour. At chaos, you two will be going one on one, so you can settle your differences once and for all.

Hill and Ree, you two have been spoiling fight all month. Well now you've got one, because at Chaos it's the current Hardcore champ defending against the former hardcore champion Mike Hill.

And finally, in what will be our Main Event at Chaos, Max Adamson will defend his title in the third triple threat match of the night against Christopher Patricks, whose earned that right after a tremendous display of leadership at Survival...and the third man in that match, none other than Perfect Jack!

That's all folks, see you next Sunday for another fantastic 6WF Pay Per View!

*Creed walks off, Lockdown ending with the image of security holding apart the various feuds.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down