6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF presents - Mayhem! (3/6/12)

Go down

6WF presents - Mayhem! (3/6/12) Empty 6WF presents - Mayhem! (3/6/12)

Post by Marsh Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:34 pm

*Mayhem goes live to air and the camera's pan around ringside showing some of the fans many signs:

"You're going to get your head kicked in"
"Cassius Gonna Kill You"
"Blue Dragon is the true champion"
"I love Laura Whitmore"
"Electric shave ftw"
"Why isn't Rio Ferdinand here?"

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman and welcome to 6WF Mayhem, the first PPV since 6WF parted ways with 6CW and thus ending the merger. And we have a fantastic show in store for you tonight, some huge matches!

MW:We have a submission match for the European Title, whilst the Hardcore and Freeweight Titles are both on the line. We have the last of a best of three series between 6WF's two latest stars...

RJ:A massive tag match between 4 of the biggest names in 6WF and then to end the show, Crime Lord makes the first defence of his world title against Chaos and Blue Dragon.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

6WF presents - Mayhem! (3/6/12) Empty Re: 6WF presents - Mayhem! (3/6/12)

*The action starts in the backstage area with Zane Altair stood alongside Longinus...

Longinus:You ready for tonight then Zane?

Zane:Of course, tonight is going to be epic! Who doesn't leave a party? Women and Drinking, my two favourite hobbies!

Longinus:I meant your match with Scorpion?

Zane:Oh you mean killjoy? The man whose trying to bore all of us into retirement so he can actually do something of note. Trying to spread the Straight Edge Experience?

Scorpion, you need to accept that not everyone has the same...ideals as you. I mean some of us like to have a bit of fun, a laugh, a drink. It doesn't make me any less of a role model, any less of a competitor. In fact, I think you should try it. You need to learn how to switch off, stop over-thinking things.

Longinus:Shot?

Zane Altair:Definitely!

*The crowd cheer loudly.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

RJ:Now time for the final in the 3 match series between Kurt Hernandez and Quade White.

MW:These two have certainly proven to be very similar in style, both exploiting their mma experience.

RJ:And they are even in the series, this match could dictate the way their future goes.

“Omen” hits and Mexican flags drape down from the 6WF signs around the titantron, Hernandez walks out flanked by his trainers, wearing a gown which he removes at the top of the ramp. He walks to the ring slowly, stepping through the middle rope. The crowd boo him loudly.

RJ: He’s not exactly endeared himself to these fans.

“Light up the sky” roars out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Quade White runs out onto the ramp. He leaps from side to side before walking to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hernandez and White lock-up, Hernandez forces White back against the ropes. He hits a couple of roundhouse kicks to the side before whipping White out across the ring. The pocket battleship counters with a huge tackle into some mounted punches, White is dragged away by the ref. Hernandez leaps to his feet in shock, but is quickly floored with a big back body drop. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

White lifts Hernandez to his feet, he whips him out across the ring and goes for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker which Hernandez manages to counter with an arm drag. White leaps to his feet and throws a clothesline that Hernandez blocks, he then hits a huge overhead belly to belly suplex on White!

He falls back into the corner, pulling himself up using the ropes and Hernandez runs in hitting a leaping knee to the face followed by another belly to belly suplex, this time bridging over into a pinning predicament.

Ref: 1..................2.........Kick out!

RJ: Both of these men certainly posses a lot of power.

Hernandez waits for White to rise, he hits a couple of big punches into the stomach and then goes for a running powerslam but White drops down the back and quickly hits Hernandez with a big German suplex. He then puts Hernandez into a triangle choke hold...

MW: Look at this for a submission hold, absolutely vicious.

RJ: Hernandez too close to the ropes though.

Hernandez quickly grabs the bottom rope, White eventually relents before the 5 count. The crowd are cheering him loudly as he brings Hernandez to the centre of the ring before going to the top rope...

MW: Shooting Star Press!

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

White retreats back to the corner, he waits for Hernandez to rise before running in going for a spear which Hernandez counters with a huge brogue kick. White rolls up to his feet, Hernandez whips him across the ring and White goes for a crossbody but Hernandez catches him hitting a fallaway slam.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Hernandez waits for White to rise, he then hits a Northern Lights suplex. White stumbles up and Hernandez nails a Fisherman’s suplex. Again he covers.

MW: Certainly an excellent user of suplexes.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Hernandez lifts up White, hitting a Big T-Bone suplex. He goes for an ankle lock but White uses his spare leg to flip Hernandez down to the mat, he then rolls back and applies a crucifix armbar.

RJ:He's going to win this! White is going to win!

The vicious armbar hold is hooked in the middle of the ring and Hernandez seems to be struggling to escape. The crowd are cheering White loudly as he continues to pull back on the hold. However, Hernandez starts fighting the hold.

He manages to get back towards the ropes, he stretches out his right leg and rests it on the bottom rope. White is forced to release, he waits for Hernandez to rise before going for the armbar again. Hernandez counters with a hip toss...

RJ:TAZZMISSION!

MW:There is no escape here...HE TAPS!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW:Hernandez is triumphant here tonight.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

*Nay Bother is stood backstage with Clarissa, the crowd cheer loudly...

Clarissa:Nay, triple threat match for you tonight. Thoughts on your opponents? Shall we start with Swann?

Nay:Swann, well he seems determined to belittle my achievements. I'm not really sure what I have done to offend him, maybe it's because I've achieved more than he has in a lot shorter period of time?

I was always the talented member of the tag team, but Kincade has used me as a piggyback to the top, or more correctly, to Danny McGraw's ass! I'm not like that, I'm no ass kisser. I'm here to fight my way to the top. And no matter how much you try and avoid me Logan, no matter how much you are protected by McGraw, I will get you.

As for Hobo, I see a lot of similarities between us. In some kind of weird way, he could be considered an inspiration. He was considered a tag team wrestler but went onto win world titles, which is what I want to achieve.

But there will be no room for sentimentality or respect out there, I'm going out to win and to then get at Logan.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:35 pm

*Trevor Swann is shown backtage...

Trevor Swann:To be honest Nay, I only belittled you because you don't deserve or need to be in this match. The issue here is not between you and me, unless you make it so.

It is between me and that untalented piece of trash Hobo. A man who is absolutely worthless, who is past it, who is a shadow of his former self. Yet he still has to get involved in my business, keep trying to show me up or take my opportunities.

After tonight Hobo, that ends...

*Hobo walks onto screen...

Hobo:Oh Swanny, Swanny, Swanny...wait there you aren't Graeme Swann are you? You just pretend to be like him, apart from you will never be that successful at what you do.

And that is what bugs you about me isn't it Swann? That you'll never achieve what I have achieved? Quite frankly, you will never be this good. So just accept it and move on, enjoy the honour of being in that ring with me...a legend!

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Match 2
Scorpion vs Zane Altair

RJ: An intriguing clash up next here on Mayhem!

MW: Singles action as Scorpion faces off against Zane Altair, and this is more than just a clash between two wrestlers...

RJ: It sure is Michael, it is clash of styles, it is a clash of life-styles! Zane Altair the hard-partying, hard-drinking rock star against Scorpion, the straight-edge polar opposite of Altair.

“I won’t do what you tell me” roars out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as The Scorpion strolls out onto the ramp. He smirks at the boos being directed at him from the crowd before proceeding to the ring, he slides under the bottom rope.

“It’s a long way to the top” hits and the crowd burst into loud cheers as Zane Altair walks out onto the ramp, playing air guitar to the music. He nods to the fans, before swaggering down to the ring, tagging the fans hands. Altair springboards into the ring.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Altair and Scorpion lock-up, Scorpion manages to back Altair into the corner. He quickly hits the rock star with a headbutt, Altair responds with a punch to the stomach. Altair then attempts a sunset flip but Scorpion blocks, then nails a big Alabama slam! Altair rises and Scorpion hits a big spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

RJ: Scorpion’s power game on display early.

Scorpion places Altair into an armbar, he gets to his feet and flips on the spot, countering with an arm drag. Scorpion stumbles up and Altair hits a dropkick! Scorpion stumbles up, Altair hits a boot to the stomach followed by a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.......Kick out!

Altair runs the ropes, going for a lionsault but Scorpion rolls away. Altair lands on his feet and runs in at Scorpion who floors him with a big clothesline. Altair stumbles up, Scorpion goes for a suplex but Altair counters by falling down on top of Scorpion in a crossbody. Scorpion gets to his feet and Altair nails a snap suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

MW: Altair looking good at the moment.

RJ: That shot he had before the match with Longinus doing the world of good!
Altair rises to his feet, he hits Scorpion with a leg sweep. He falls to the mat, but is up quickly, only to be met with a knee lift. Altair then runs off the ropes hitting a bulldog. Altair runs the ropes, hitting a rolling thunder.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

The crowd are chanting Altair’s name as he kips up to his feet. He waits for Scorpion to rise, before nailing a big superkick. Scorpion falls back into the corner. Altair runs over hitting a big forearm. He then lifts Scorpion onto the top rope...

RJ: Setting up for a hurracanrana...

MW: POWERBOMB!

RJ: Great counter from Scorpion!

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Scorpion gets to his feet, he stomps down on the throat of Zane repeatedly until the ref intervenes. Scorpion then allows him to rise before placing him into a chokeslam position, Scorpion uses it as a submission hold, choking Zane out in the middle of the ring.

Eventually Scorpion relents, drilling Zane to the mat with the chokeslam. He then runs the ropes, hitting a people’s elbow. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Scorpion goes to the top rope...

RJ: FROG SPLASH!

MW: Scorpion pulling out all the stops tonight.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Altair kicks out, Scorpion drags him to the corner and starts stomping down on Altair. Scorpion then retreats, nailing his patented punt kick. He then continues the stomping offensive...

The ref drags him away but Scorpion goes back and continues stomping away.

RJ: Scorpion sending a message!

Scorpion is about to get DQ’d when Longinus runs down the ramp, he leaps onto the apron and smashes a beer bottle over the head of Scorpion, causing the DQ. Zane seems to be out cold in the corner as Longinus checks on him, with Scorpion clutching at his head as he rolls to the outside

Marsh

Back to top Go down

*Danny McGraw is in his office, on the phone...

McGraw:Yes, yes I understand that but you also need to understand that I am the final authority here...

*McGraw sits and listens...

McGraw:Yes it will be rewarded, but only if you remember to keep up your end of the bargain.

*McGraw smiles...

McGraw:Good, I look forward to seeing what you have in store.

*The door knocks...

McGraw:Right I best go.

Come in!

*Logan Kincade walks into the office.

Logan:You wanted to see me?

McGraw:Indeed I do, but no camera's to be present please.

*The cameraman is ushered out of the door.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

*Scorpion is shown storming through the backstage area, he snatches a mic from one of the roadie's backstage.

Scorpion:That is why The Straight Edge Experience needs to be embraced, admired, accepted and why you need to realise that I am the pinnacle of this, that I am living my life the right way.

I was going to win that match until that drunkard Longinus got involved. Just more disorderly behaviour from him, to be frank I don't know why he hasn't been sacked yet. It is absolutely disgraceful but I have come to accept that it is accepted around here.

That's why I need to spread the message of Straight Edge, why it is much better than the way Altair and Longinus.

*The crowd boo Scorpion loudly.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:36 pm

RJ: Welcome back every one still along side me is none other then Michael Wire, Up next we have what is the first of three triple threat matches and this one in with Hobo, Nay Bother and the cricket loving Trevor Swan, Who's up for the win on this one Michael?

MW: Welcome RJ, Well it has to be Trevor swan for me RJ, He is one tough son of a bitch.

RJ: He must be after he was walking around with nothing but his I love Hobo t-shirt on in the canteen this week and nursing a whacking hang over two with England winning at the cricket for once.

MW: What's that then cricket, The most boring sport you can imagine.

The crowd are full of excitement after the first two matches on this years Mayhem ppv when all of a sudden they burst in to huge cheers when they burst into cheers as Dont Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult hits and pyrotechnics shoot of into the rafters and Hobo come running out fist pumps the air and runs down the ramp tagging fans as he goes and slides into the ring and waits for his opponent.

RJ: One of the crowd Favorite's in the house Michael, I'm gonna choose Hobo for this one as he more experience in the ring then the other two.

MW: Experience is the word you said, More like getting on a bit RJ.

The crowd cheers even louder as I fought the law by the Clash hits Nay Bother Comes to top of stage, looks around, at crowd, Takes polo shirt off here, and gves to attractive lady on way down to ring. Sits on a turnbuckle waiting for opponent as Hobo looks on in the middle of the ring.

RJ: This guy has all the tools to make it here in 6wf but has to be more consistent in my opinion.

MW: Yeah, One week he's brilliant at what he does the next week he can be not so brilliant but I feel he does have a bright future here in 6wf.

The cheers soon turn in to boo's as Dreadlock Holiday rages through the speakers and Trevor Swan strides out onto the stage and then casually walks down to the ring with the lights all as wearing a cricket jumper and cap though which he takes off when he gets in the ring. A few practise cricket shots on the way down to the ring to an imaginary bowler warm him up.

MW: And here's my pick as you know already RJ, Such a confident wrestler another super star in the making who will one day be world champion, Marks my words.

The referee checks the three men and then signals the start of the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

All three men stare at each other for a few seconds when Nay Bother and Trevor Swan run at each trading blows then Swan kicks Nay in the stomach and hits a DDT and goes for the cover.

Kick out..............

RJ: First pin fall goes to Swan but a little too early for the win, Hobo is just standing in the corner watching these two go at each other.

MW: That's were his experience is gonna come into play, Let the other two guys fight it out then strike at the right time.

Swan then lifts up Nay and Irish whips him to the ropes and hits a standing drop kick to Nay who crashes to the mat and rolls out of the ring, Swan then turns to Hobo who then walks out of the corner as the crowd start to cheer.

MW: About time Hobo got into this match up.

RJ: And what a move that was?

Hobo walks up to Swan and does The Hobo Handshake (poke to the eye) and then a Running Neckbreaker Double Arm DDT, Drops the elbow twice on to the back of neck of Swan turns him over and goes for the pin.

Kick out............

RJ: Great combination there from Hobo, But Swan gets the shoulder up.

MW: Nay is back in the ring after taking the standing drop kick from Swan and is looking to get back in this match.

Swan gets the shoulder up and Hobo picks Swan up Irish whips him to the corner and then runs at Swan and then hits a knee to the gut of Swan, Nay comes up behind Hobo and cracks him with a clothesline to the back and Hobo falls to the mat, Nay then picks up Hobo and hit the Triple Suplex (three amigos style) and then a hard clothesline and goes for the cover.

Kick out............

RJ: Nay in control of this match up now, Very nearly getting the win there.

MW: All three men putting there body's on the line for this superb paper per view.

Hobo gets the shoulder up as swan is coming round a little and as Nay stands to his feet, Turns round towards Swan and is met with a Plancha and then stomps all over Hobo his arms and his legs and then goes for the cover.

RJ: Oh close call then for Swan but Nay Bother just jumps on Swans back to stop the ref from getting the three count.

MW: Unlucky there for Swan I thought he had it there.

The replay shows Nay Bother jumping on the back of Swan to break up the pin, Nay then picks up Swan and throws him to the ring post and slams his shoulder into the steel ring post, Nay then turns his attentions to Hobo and then hit a Back breaker against knee into Spinning neck breaker (kind of like miz's but spinning) and hits a kick to the the back of the head and goes for the cover.

Crowd...................1...............................2........................3....................

RJ: Yes he done it, Nay has won the match.

MW: No look, Swan just gets there in time and break up the pin fall.

The replay shows swan getting out from the ring post and diving on top of Nay to stop the count, The crowd start to boo loudly as Swan then picks up Nay and Kicks him in the stomach and throws him into the same ring post and then gets Hobo Irish whips him to the ropes and then drop kicks him into the chest sending Hobo crashing to the floor on the out side of the ring, Swan then waits for Hobo to get to his feet and runs the ropes and does a suicide Dive at through the middle ropes landing on top of Hobo and both man crash to the floor.

Crowd: This is awesome!

RJ: Did you see that move from Trevor Swan, That's some thing that Hobo would do but Swan got in there first.

MW: Wait what's Nay Bother doing?

The camera spans round to Nay as he waits for Swan and Hobo to get to there feet and Nay runs the ropes and jumps over the top rope and does a spin in mid air landing on top of Hobo and Swan and all three men are laid out on the out side of the ring as the crowd do the this is awesome chant again.

RJ: This is just awesome like the crowd are chanting, These guys are giving it every think.

MW: And what the hell is Hobo doing?

The crowd cheer even louder when Hobo comes round and climbs onto the turn buckles and then does a flying cross body onto Nay and Swan and once again all three men are down on the out side of the ring.

RJ: Holy crap, None of these men are gonna be the same after this match.

MW: Your telling my RJ, This is just incredible.

All three men start to stir and Nay and Hobo start to trade punches and Swans grabs his cricket bat and crawls over to were Hobo and Nay are brawling, Swan cracks Nay on the back of the head with the bat and takes a swing at Hobo but he ducks and the bat hits the ring post and shatters into millions of peace's and then Hobo hits Down and Out (names of fist - 4 punch) and rolls Swan into the ring.

RJ: Nay is laid out on the floor after the cricket bat to the back of Nay and now the bats in peace's after Hobo ducked the shot from Swan.

MW: And now Hobo looks to finish things of here.

The crowd cheer as Hobo picks up Swan and Irish whips him to the corner and then goes for the The Bum Rush - Rakishi style backside first splash but Swan moves out of the way and goes for the cradle pin.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

RJ: Great win for Trevor Swan, Great match too.

MW: I told you he was gonna win, What a great show these three super stars put up for these fans here tonight.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

*Cassius Zhi is stood backstage with Clarissa...

Clarissa:Cassius, thoughts ahead of your match this evening?

Cassius:I have seen it all before Clarissa, I've seen guys like Logan Kincade come and go many a time. Guys who claim to be crazy, to be a maniac, to be brutal, scary like nothing I have ever before...and then they fall.

I have seen guys side with McGraw, to try and use his power to get one over on me. And they have all failed. McGraw is so desperate to recruit me, that he settles for poor imitations. You keep telling people how you are going to win this hardcore title...you keep promising this.

Your promises, Kincade, they are as worthless as that damn Hardcore Championship over there. And it’s a waste of your time attempting to achieve either of them! A waste of your time attempting to prove a well-known falsity – that YOU could ever beat ME! Like a scientist trying to turn lead into gold Logan! Because Logan… your theories are so sorely miscalculated; it won’t be me who brings shame upon the name of Zhi at Mayhem. My brother is a useless, mute embarrassment. My sister a treacherous, candy chasing lady of loose morals. Any achievement I could ever muster would far surpass anything they are capable of, but to actually be one of the greatest 6WF Superstars of all time? I am the Golden Child Logan! The only one they should have kept rather than pay the extortionate levies for nurturing all three!

It’s you Logan… you who will heap further shame upon your name… The Blue Dragon! Mayhem will be a compounding manifestation of the shame that forced your family to have already disowned you.
You are the Leaden Child! Worthless!
There was not even a tax burden attached to you as an excuse… so what the hell did you do wrong?
I’m guessing the product of an accident.
Or maybe an affair? Either way, an inconvenient consequence of a slut’s kicks!

You are worthless and that will be shown tonight.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

*The Consultant is stood backstage with Vortex, the crowd boo.

Consultant:You know what you have to do out there Vortex. You know that I have a plan, you know that you must execute what I have told you tonight for that plan to come to fruition.

*Vortex nods his head.

Consultant:You best go hit the gym for a final warm-up, I'll be over in a moment. I have something to deal with first.

*Vortex again nods and walks out.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

RJ: We’ve got Hardcore Title action up next here on Mayhem, and I have a feeling this match is going to be absolutely brutal.

MW: It sure will be RJ, particularly with the recent change in attitude of Logan Kincade after he received some disturbing news at the last Pay Per View which made him snap.

RJ: He won the right to the N01 contendership at Night of Glory and nearly wasted it, but his new found alliance with Danny McGraw means he has got another shot tonight.

MW: That was a moment of naivety from Logan, McGraw will hope he has learnt his lesson from that.

RA: The following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd Pop

RA: Introducing first...the challenger...he hails from Liverpool, England and weighs in at 252lbs...LOGANNNN KINCADDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

“Edgecrusher” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd descend into loud boos as the N01 contender to the Hardcore Title strides out onto the ramp, he is carrying two steel chairs to the ring with him, one wrapped in barbed wire. He throws the chairs into the ring before stepping through the middle rope.

MW: The new Logan Kincade is brilliant, a totally changed character.

RJ: I think we’ve always known that Logan is mentally fragile, but we didn’t think he would be quite like this. He is deranged, a lunatic.

RA: And now...hailing from Tibet, China...he is the REIGNING AND DEFENDING 6WF HARDCORE CHAMPION...CASSSIUSSSSS ZHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

“They say” hits and the crowd erupt into huge cheers as Cassius Zhi strolls out onto the ramp, the hardcore title around his waist. He is carrying two Singapore canes to the ring under his right arm, and a kendo stick in his left hand. He slides under the bottom rope and leaps up, confronting Kincade who immediately uppercuts Zhi.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Well this match is off to one hell of a start!

Kincade continues reigning in punches down on the head of Zhi, who tries to boot Logan away but to no avail. Kincade quickly grabs one of the chairs he brought to the ring, he waits for Zhi to get to his knees before smashing the chair into the side of the head. Zhi rolls back into the corner, Kincade places the chair between the bottom and middle rope...

Running punt kick! Kincade boots the chair into the side of Zhi’s head and already blood is beginning to flow. Kincade drags Zhi away from the corner and makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Kincade puts Zhi into a side headlock, which he then follows up with by smashing a series of punches into the face. Zhi falls back against the ropes, Kincade then whips him across the ring hitting a big clothesline that flips Zhi to the mat. Logan lifts up Cassius and sits up the chair he had in the corner.

He goes for a gutwrench slam onto the chair but Cassius drops down the back and hits a reverse DDT onto the chair. Kincade is lay across the chair and Cassius goes to the ring apron, he then launches himself off connecting with a leg drop. The crowd pop for Zhi’s first offence of the match.

RJ: Cassius needed that, Kincade was dominant up until that point.

Zhi waits for Logan to rise, he then whips him into the corner. Cassius runs over and goes for a leaping splash but Kincade hits a headbutt to the chest and Zhi falls back. Kincade goes for a reverse crossbody but Cassius counters with a vicious roundhouse kick to the side of the head, Kincade collapses into the canvas.

Zhi goes to the outside, he grabs the bell used by the ring announcer and also throws the steel steps into the ring. Zhi goes up to the top rope, as Kincade rises he nails a double axe handle with the bell smashing into the head of Logan. Again Cassius makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Kincade kicks out, Zhi waits for him to rise before hitting a series of roundhouse kicks to the side that back Kincade into the corner. Zhi continues to rattle off roundhouse kick after roundhouse kick until Logan slumps down.

MW: We talked about Kincade being deranged, a lunatic but the same description has been given to Zhi for years.

Cassius stands over Logan in the corner momentarily before lifting him up, he places him onto the top rope before moving the steel steps closer. Zhi then heads up to the rope, he goes for a superplex...

RJ: No...not a superplex...

MW: COUNTER! Front suplex from Kincade onto the steps!

Zhi smashes stomach first into the steel steps, he lays slumped down across them and Kincade flies off the top rope, hitting a double foot stomp which drives Zhi into the steps even more.

MW: That was vicious from Logan!

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Logan grabs one of the Singapore cane’s that Cassius brought to the ring, he then proceeds to smash the cane up into the abdomen of Zhi until it’s splintered and no longer of use to him. Kincade then grabs the 2nd cane, he hits a knee to the stomach before whacking the cane down across the back of the hardcore champion.

Zhi stumbles back against the ropes, Logan runs in and clotheslines him but Zhi lands on the apron. Cassius springboards off the top rope but Kincade counters with a huge superkick and Zhi hits the mat. Kincade then smashes the 2nd cane into the gut of Zhi until once more it is no longer of use. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Kincade waits for Cassius to rise before booting him in the stomach, he goes for a powerbomb. Zhi blocks and attempts a hurracanrana reversal, which is also blocked by Logan who somehow manages to hit a reverse powerbomb, catapulting Zhi into the exposed steel in the corner.

Kincade spins and runs in, hitting a huge splash. He then picks up the barbed wire steel chair he brought down to the ring with him, he is about to hit it into the face of Cassius when the Hardcore Champion, out of sheer desperation, boots him rather low down.

Logan keels over and Zhi runs off the ropes, hitting a vicious swinging neckbreaker. Kincade stumbles up and Zhi nails a spinning DDT onto the steel steps. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

RJ: A real back and forth encounter here, both men bleeding heavily.

Zhi kips up to his feet, he walks to the corner and grabs the barbed wire steel chair.

Crowd: Cassius Gonna K1ll You!

MW: I get the feeling business may be about to pick up a little.

Zhi walks towards Kincade with the chair in hand, he smiles down before smashing it into the back of Logan. He crawls away but Zhi continues the brutal attack with the chair. He then removes the barbed wire from the chair and holds it in his grasp, Logan rises and he punches him in the face with the barbed before throwing it down to the outside.

Cassius then sets up the chair in the corner, he throws Kincade head first into it following up with a German suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Zhi waits for Logan to rise before hitting two roundhouse kicks to the side, then running the ropes hitting a spinning heel kick. He then goes to the top rope...

RJ: FROG SPLASH WITH A STEEL CHAIR!

Ref: 1................2.....................Kick out!

Kincade barely kicks out, Zhi gets to his and is lining up the shockwave when Danny McGraw walks down to the ring. He gets onto the apron and begins to distract Zhi...

RJ: What the hell is McGraw doing out here?

MW: I’m not sure he’s the only one you should be asking that question of...

*The consultant comes running out through the crowd, Zhi turns back to the centre of the ring where The Consultant hits him with a steel chair. Zhi falls to the mat, Kincade is up slowly and looks down at Zhi. He places him into a sleeper hold...

RJ: BLIND JUSTICE!

Ref: 1........................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RA: The winner of this match by way of PINFALL and NEEEWWWWWWW HARDCORE CHAMPION...LOGANNN KINCADEEEEEE!

*The Consultant and McGraw slide into the ring, handing Logan the title. The three men stand tall as the crowd boo loudly.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:37 pm

*Uryu is stood backstage with Clarissa, he is sat on a chair whilst Clarissa talks to him.

Clarissa:Come on Uryu, you know you can do it tonight. Uryu Ishida-Freeweight champion! That sounds good?

Uryu:It doesn't half sound good Clarissa, but I am worried.

Clarissa:What are you worried about? I'll be fine, Vortex is in the match with you, The Consultant will be out there.

Uryu:Oh it's not you Clarissa. But it is Vortex? I am worried about what I am going to do him. He has put me through hell and I may just explode when facing off against him.

And with the new attitude of McGraw, I have a terrible feeling he'll be looking to get involved in this match in someway. But I suppose that comes with the territory, I'm becoming more of a threat to the regime.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

6WF FreeWeight Championship
The Dragon (c) vs. Uryu Ishida vs. Vortex

Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana hits out comes Vortex through the ramp in a plume of green smoke, Green pyrotechnics blast of at the top of the stage and Vortex walks down the ramp ripping up sign's as he goes laughing to him self and walks up the steel steps and into the ring..

RJ: Huge match up next with 3 guys who know each other well...

MW: That's right, RJ. These 3 men have had plenty of experience against each other, especially Uryu Ishida and the interesting newcomer, Vortex. Let's take you back to Lockdown, and the number one contenders match....

* A video package airs showing the highlights of Uryu and Vortex from Lockdown, ending in the double dq.*

Those Who Fight Further by CarboHydroM hits the speaker's and the crowd erupt with cheers as Uryu comes out and runs to the ring, sliding under the ropes and staring across at Vortex...

RJ: The tension already visible between these 2 men...

Vortex and Uryu go noes to noes in the ring as the crowd pop hugely as “J'pop Drop” roars out through the speakers, Dragon sprints out onto the ramp to loud cheers. He continues to sprint to the ring, tagging the fans hands before sliding in. He leaps up and stares down Vortex and Uryu, raising his Freeweight title in the air.....

RJ: Dragon has come out here to retain, and retain is what he’ll try his hardest to do. Dragon is a talented wrestler, and with so many tricks up his sleeve it will be a task for Uryu and Vortex to pin him.

MW: But remember, Dragon doesn’t even have to be pinned to lose his title. That’s why the odds are against him!

The referee holds the title up in the air...

DING! DING! DING!

Vortex makes the first move as he quickly turns to Uryur and grabs him around his chest, connecting with a belly to back suplex. Uryu slams down in the mat, and as Vortex turns around Dragon goes for a running knee to the side of his face, but Vortex pulls backwards and Dragon has to bounce off the ropes, but Vortex has moved again, and he grabs hold of Dragon's arm and flips him over, before connecting with an elbow drop on his arm, then bending it over his own arm.

RJ: Vortex showing us exactly what arsenal of moves he has.

MW: Dragon underestimated Vortex's ability there.

Vortex walks over to Uryu and lifts him up, he whips him into the ropes and when he comes running back he goes to connect with a snap suplex, but Uryu manages to hit Vortex with a clothesline taking him down, before Uryu can even celebrate Dragon connects with a backbreaker, and then grabs him around the waist, before connecting with a German suplex, and bridging it into a pin attempt.

2......kick out!

RJ: Uryu hasn’t had the best of luck, the triple threat getting to him as it’s so hard to build up momentum.

MW: All three have had at least one bit of offence though, which is good.

Dragon gets back up and Vortex does the same, Dragon chops Vortex across the chest before whipping him across the ring, when he comes running back Dragon lifts him up and connects with an atomic drop. Dragon knees him in the mid-section before throwing him into the corner. Dragon lifts Vortex up to the top rope and follows him up there, Dragon gets to the top and starts punching Vortex before grabbing him around his shoulders, and getting ready for the move from the top rope, he starts lifting Vortex up.

RJ: SUPERPLEX!

2...kick out!

MW: Dragon very nearly clinched victory there.

Dragon rolls over and pushes himself back to his feet, out of nowhere Uryu takes him out with a running kick to the side of the head. Dragon falls to the mat and Uryu is quick to react, grabbing hold of Dragon's legs and putting him in a sharpshooter. Dragon immediately reaches out for the ropes, but they are too far away. Dragon digs his fist into the mat, Uryu puts in more pressure into the submission manoeuvre. Dragon starts crawling slightly towards the ropes and just as he is about to grab the ropes, Uryu pulls him back.

RJ: Uryu is doing very well with that submission hold, not allowing Dragon to get any closer to the ropes.

MW: He has finally managed to get in some serious offence in this match.

Vortex kicks Uryu in the mid-section and he releases Dragon's legs and then Vortex connects with a thunderous jaw breaker. Vortex grabs hold of Uryu and lifts him up connecting with a Northern Light’s Suplex, bridging it into a pin.

2......kick out!

RJ: Vortex came out of nowhere there to nearly beat Uryu and become FreeWeight Champion but Uryu held on.

MW: Uryu nearly took a brilliant advantage to snatch victory.

Vortex turns around and Dragon charges across the ring and connects with a huge clothesline and Vortex flips over, landing hard on his back. Dragon starts climbing up to the top rope, he gets to the top and raises his arms in the air as the crowd cheer. He signals for a high-flying move and dives off.

RJ: Wow! That was a 360 spin leg drop!

MW: That’s what we want to see from our FreeWeight Champion!

2......broken up!

RJ: Uryu just about managed to save this match there!

MW: Dragon was mere moments away from clinching this match and securing that he retained his title.

Dragon jumps to his feet and clatters Uryu with a huge uppercut sending Uryu stumbling backwards, Dragon kicks Uryu in the mid-section before whipping him across the ring, crashing into the turnbuckle. Dragon turns to see Vortex getting to his feet, he looks out into the crowd and they roar as he stomps his foot to the ground...

MW: We know whats coming next....

RJ: SUPERKICK!

MW: NO!

RJ: Vortex pulled the ref in!!!

Dragon sets for the Superkick and goes for it but Vortex pulls the ref in the way and Dragon floors him. He bends down and immediately checks on the ref. Vortex stands there grinning before booting Dragon in the head and leaving him slumped on the floor. Uryu staggers out of the corner but Vortex grabs him and slams his head into the turnbuckle before unloading with right hands....

MW: Vortex has taking control of this match thanks to his quick thinking....

Vortex backs off, pulling Uryu out of the corner, he picks Uryu up but Uryu reverses, kneeing the back of Vortex before launching him over the top rope and out to the floor and quickly following. Vortex gets to his knees and throws a fist at Uryu who blocks hit before hitting a vicious knee to the temple of Vortex. He grabs him up and whips him into the ringpost, sending Vortex crashing to the floor...

RJ: Uryu looks ready to snap here!

Uryu's eyes are wide with fury as he picks Vortex up and hits a snap suplex on the hard floor. Vortex winces in pain as Uryu gets straight to his feet, stomping the chest of Vortex and grabbing him up and whipping him into the steel steps with a huge thud to the cheers of the crowd. Vortex rolls on the floor clutching his shoulder as Uryu looks across the ring to the the ref coming and Dragon beginning to stir, he picks up Vortex and launches him across the Spanish announce table....

MW: Uryu is done with Vortex.......wait, whats he doing....

Vortex throws a chair from behind the announce table and begins pulling himself up as Uryu heads up the ring steps and through the ropes. Dragon is on his knees as the ref uses the ropes to get himself up....

RJ: What the hell is Vortex playing at?!

MW: I dunno, RJ. But he's shouting at Uryu....

Uryu stalks Dragon but is distracted as Vortex grabs his foot through the ropes, Uryu turns and looks down at Vortex as the two men begin trash talking....

RJ: MY GOD!

*CRACK*

MW: Vortex just cracked that chair across Uryu's skull!!

RJ: ROLL UP!!

3.....!

DING, DING, DING!!!

The reply shows Vortex holding the chair as Uryu leans over the ropes abusing him and he cracks the chair across his head. Vortex slumps to the floor as Uryu falls back, Dragon grabs Uryu with a roll up as the ref turns and makes the count....

RA: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and STILLL 6WF FREEWEIGHT CHAMPION...DRAGONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

*The crowd cheer loudly as Dragon rolls to his feet, the ref hands him the title and he clutches it to his chest.

RJ: Dragon was out of this match but again, the hatred between Uryu and Vortex has boiled over and handed him the victory......oh here we go....

Dragon leaves up the ramp, still clutching the title as Vortex slides in the ring with the chair. He looks down at the slumped body of Uryu on the canvas...

*CRACK*

*CRACK*

*CRACK*

RJ: Jesus christ! Get him out of there!!!

Vortex cracks the chair across the back of Uryu repeatedly and grins. The ref grabs the chair from Vortex and tells him to leave as the crowd boo wildly.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

*The Saint is stood backstage...

TS:If there's one thing that makes my blood boil, it's the fact that those who can't even take me head on walk around these halls talking themselves up like they're some sort of world beater. It infuriates me. And it's a conglomeration of these factors that have burnt into me this new attitude that's made me so damn dangerous and left so many bodies lying in my wake.

You see, people walk these halls in FEAR of me. The Saint they formerly cast aside as a "past it has-been" has transformed into The Ultimate Weapon that nobody wants to touch. I stand opposite people in that ring these days and before the match even begins, I can see them asking themselves just what they've set themselves up for. My purpose in life, to put it simply, is to hurt people, to reduce them to dust. At first, I thought it was to be a morally rich man, who would stand for the virtues in this world, to combat evil, to make sure things were right, to achieve true sanctity of life....

But where did that get me exactly?! I became a damned laughing stock. People didn't fear me, they sympathised with just how The Saint had fallen from grace at such a high speed. I let my emotions seep out at every opportunity and as a result, the edge, it eroded so that every time I stepped into the ring, I was nothing but a blunt object that just didn't phase my opponents... At all.

And as a result, the fans, you pathetic leeches, started to lose interest like the fickle wretches that you really are. I had my damned car tampered with and crashed into a wall, and no one cared. Nobody was there for me!

And it was that, that moment, which planted the seeds that culminated into one final explosion. One evening, I was sat, at my lowest ebb, watching Cassius Zhi maraud around the locker room slowly losing his mind, doing exactly what I had, and it was like looking in a mirror. Like looking at myself. And I realised that to really assert myself, I had to close off, establish an air ominous destruction that would eventually catapult me back to the top of this company, and more importantly, re-establish myself as the domineering behemoth that I knew I can be!

And so it began, one phone call. One phone call that incarcerated Cassius and it felt good, oh so good! And what followed was a road of hurt, pain, punishment... A road laden with carnage that has seen me on the cusp of establishing myself as THE defining entity of my generation!

The two men that have always eclipsed me, the two men that have always been held in higher esteem, set to both fall at my hand! And the pay off, it'll be beautiful!

It all began with Cassius, confining him to the squalor of his own mind, then to James Eagle and Scorpion. The less said about the former, the better... Eagle was a massive disappointment and was easily disposed of but Scorpion, Scorpion bought a new challenge. The challenge of beating an illiterate, moronic fool over and over and over. A man who was not only ignorant, but was massively incompetent too, a man who bought into his own bullsh1t about having a destiny that bettered my legacy. And how easy it was to put his claim to rest, with beatings so bad that he seems to have bought into the straight edge lifestyle, because there's nowhere near enough substances in the world to suppress the disappointment of him blowing his big chance.

Then, came the big retaliation of Cassius Zhi. After my big reveal that it was me that had him cast away. He made it his mission to make me pay, to make me suffer. And then, what transpired was a vicious, three month war, which culminated in me nearly ripping out his damn throat, in his own match!

And now, the next victim... JJ Johnson.

A man who has been a perennial failure ever since he unmasked.

A man who is apparently a defining force in this company. Yet, for some reason, the aura has collapsed, the air of dominance has waned. He's a shadow of the man he was. And that, that has made things so much easier....

JJ Johnson at the moment is somewhat reminiscent of a man stranded in the desert, he doesn't know where to go, or what to do, yet he's running out of time because the vultures are lingering, waiting to pick him apart. He keeps leaving himself wide open to attack, and I keep obliging, because every week, the result is the same, JJ Johnson, lying at The Saint's feet, so much so that it's becoming boring.

JJ Johnson is like a family's lifelong dog, reaching the end of it's existance... People don't want to see it go, but it's for the best that it is put to sleep for good.

I don't do sentimentality, I'm more than happy to be the man that puts JJ Johnson down for good...

I'm accruing quite the list of victims currently, and JJ, you're going to be the crown jewel in my collection!

But alas, we don't collide one on one, instead we embroil ourselves in the breakdown of Max Adamson and Chris Patricks' relationship. But let me lay this out there from the offset, I don't care for your petulant arguments, or which one of you had the biggest member. It's all beneath me.

I'm in this match due to circumstance and circumstance alone, and I will win. Whether Chris Patrick's plays a part or not... You see Chris, this isn't the start of a profitable team for you and I. Because we're all going to be involved with the Time Attack match, and if it so transpired that you and I contested that match, then I'd happily end you, like I plan to do to Adamson, and more importantly, Johnson.

*Patricks walks into picture...

Patricks:That's good Sainty, I am glad that you feel like that because I feel exactly the same.

Do not get in my way if Adamson is there for me to take out, because I will end you.

So let's just agree to win this match, show we are the better men and then fight it out for the world title in Time Attack.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

*JJ Johnson is stood backstage with Clarissa.

Clarissa:JJ everybody saw your interview earlier this week with RJ, do you feel you will be able to compete to your maximum ability in this tag match?

JJ:I don't know...I honestly don't.This is me on an honest day...because yesterday I would of told you "hell yeah i'm ready" but today,who the hell knows what sunday is gone bring.

I gotta admit that I am disappointed in the tag team stipulation..not because of the competitors involved but because I hate to let anyone down,I hate being the one who drops the ball.

I know Max has got some serious issues with Patricks,and who the hell can blame him,but I don't wanna be a guy that comes between that and messes it up.On sunday me and Max gotta work as a team and I don't wanna be the guy that fluffs his lines...cos then Max gone pay the price fo' that.

The fact is....I don't want the responsibility of having a say in somebody elses fate...because I can deal with letting myself down,I can just about deal with my own disappointment...but to be responsible for costing somebody else their opportunity...I don't know if I can handle much more of that...

Me and The Saint this is four years in the making...because before all this animosity grew between us over the last few weeks,there always been this underlying competitiveness and this desire to be the best....I always seen it as a friendly rivalry,but now I see it for what it really is....a battle for dominance!

And i'm cool with that....over the last few weeks there have been times where I hated The Saint....I felt betrayed and angry that he targetted me,that he chose to take me out in order to further himself...

But now,in a sick way,I take it as a compliment...to know that this near 300 pound wrecking machines sees me as his ticket back to the top...even through all of my personal struggles,Saint still sees me as his rival...the man that he needs to beat in order to gain the recognition he deserves...
That lights a fire inside...it may not burn bright,it may not even produce smoke but deep down it gives me a sense of purpose....and on sunday I get to find out exactly what that purpose may be..

Because maybe,and i'm speaking openly here...maybe it's my purpose to provide The Saint with his ticket to the top...maybe it's down to me to lay down and let The Saint take his rightful place at the top of the mountain...maybe sunday at Mayhem is the final stop for the Franchise Express...maybe The Saint is going to bring an end to my four year ride...maybe I am,just another victim...

But I hope,in the darkness of the night...when he's rubbing his nipples and calling himself the "Ultimate Weapon" that maybe,just maybe JJ Johnson has one more purpose...maybe JJ Johnson has one last stand...one last big performance...

Because I know Saint,I know him better than anyone else...he's one paranoid son of a b1tch and i'd like to think that somewhere inside his fragile little mind there lays dormant a trace of fear...knowing that all the victims he has amassed,all the pain and suffering he has caused...it could all be rendered meaningless on sunday...

Saint sees me for what I am,a wounded animal,caught in a beartrap,just waiting to be put out o' my misery....and he's the hunter,he's closing in and he's ready to finish off his prey...but BOOM!

JJ:Watch out now,because there is nothing more dangerous in this world than a wounded animal with his back against the wall and this is one big a55 animal.....and The Saint knows that,he knows,whether he has the balls to aknowledge it or not,that if somehow,some way JJ Johnson finds top form on sunday night...he's in for the fight of his life...

*JJ walks off, Clarissa is about to leave when Max Adamson wants to walk onto screen.

Max Adamson:What don't want to interview me? It feels like I've been over-looked in this match.

Clarissa:Sorry Max, what would you like to say?

Max Adamson:Oh nothing much...I'm just looking forward to beating some sense into Patricks and then winning a world title next month!

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Match 6
JJ Johnson/Max Adamson vs. Chris Patricks/The Saint

RJ: What a huge match we have up next! Three former world champions, two sets of former friends, and on top of that whichever team wins gets to pick their opponents for the Time Attack qualifying matches.

MW: There is probably more hatred in this match than any other.

RJ: You’re not wrong there. Max and Chris used to be best friends, they are now worst enemies. JJ and Saint have a well documented friendship going all the way back to when Saint was the Shutdown commissioner and JJ his helper.

MW: Wow, I had forgot about that. They’re not even close to friends now though as Saint has repeatedly attacked JJ Johnson.

‘Ascending Malice’ blasts out of the speakers and the arena is filled with boos as Chris Patricks slowly steps out onto the stage. He beats his chest before raising his arm in the air. He has a steely look of determination on his face. He sprints down the ramp, ignoring his former fans, Patricks slides into the ring and jumps up to the top rope raising his arms in the air as the crowd continue to boo him.

RJ: Chris Patricks returned recently, and went for his former partner as he believed that Max had abandoned him when he needed a friend.

MW: There is a lot of anger coursing through Patricks’ blood tonight.

‘Monster’ by Skillet screams out around the arena and Saint strides onto the stage. He flexes his muscles before pulling off his sunglasses and throwing them into the crowd. They just get thrown back out. The Saint rips off his T-shirt dropping to the floor and starts walking down the ramp, the fans are shouting abuse at Saint but he is cool and calm as he gets to the ring. He walks up the steps and gets into the ring. He shares a tense handshake with Chris Patricks before climbing to the middle rope and flexing his muscles again.

RJ: Saint has once again become a force of devastation and destruction in 6WF recently starting with his victory over Cassius in the Tibetan Torture match.

MW: His attentions are firmly on JJ Johnson now and he is going to do his best to kick his head in!

‘Tonight Tonight’ plays out and the crowd’s reaction suddenly changes to loud cheering, Max Adamson swaggers out from behind the curtain. He kneels down on the ramp and points into the crowd as pyrotechnics go off behind him. He stands up and walks down the ramp slapping the hands of his fans on the way. He rolls into the ring and immediately goes for Chris Patricks who slides out of the ring. Saint and Patricks look into the ring as Max Adamson raises his arm in the air.

RJ: For all the anger Chris Patricks has, that has been responded to by Max Adamson’s own anger at the betrayal of his friend.

MW: Max has promised to tear Patricks apart tonight, so we’re sure to see a tense and angry matchup between those two.

‘Remember the Name’ loudly booms out around the arena and the fans are on their feet as JJ Johnson runs out onto the stage. He raises both his arms in the air and the crowd give him a great reception. He stands still and makes the Coalition Salute which gets a cocky smile from Saint. Max is clapping in the ring as JJ charges down the ramp and slides into the ring. He stands by the ropes and starts shouting at Saint who is still stood outside. JJ climbs to the top rope and kisses his father’s chain before jumping down. He claps Max on the shoulder and Saint and Patricks both get into the ring.

RJ: This match is just moments away from starting, and what a huge occasion it will be.

MW: Every guy looks ready to destroy each other. This is going to be great!

JJ and Chris Patricks are the guys who step onto the ramp with Max and Saint staying in the ring. The bell rings and Max and Saint circle around, eyes locked. Saint goes for Max first, but Adamson is equal to it, dodging a right hook, ducking and charging into Saint pushing him into the corner. Max starts punching Saint in the ribs before the referee has to stop him. Saint takes advantage of the distraction by slapping Max hard across the face.

RJ: Cheap shot by The Saint.

MW: That’s all part of the game! Oo, nice clothesline.

Saint hits the stunned Max with a clothesline and then grabs hold of his arm, pulling back on his arm in ways it shouldn’t bend, while digging his knees into Adamson’s shoulder. Saint grits his teeth in anger as he digs his knee in harder. He releases the hold and then stomps on Max’s knee. He lifts the former 6CW World Champion up and whips him into the ropes and he comes back he connects with a quick slam. Hook of the leg.

1..........2.........kick out!

RJ: No chance of a win there.

MW: It was a warning shot to Max and JJ, Saint is ready to end this match.

Saint grabs Max and lifts him groggily to his feet, he looks ready to hit him with a Divine Intervention (Pedigree) but Max lifts him up over his shoulders which the crowd give a big cheer for. Max runs back off of the ropes and connects with a big boot to Saint knocking him down. Max urges the crowd to get louder and they do, he charges off of the ropes and hits a groggy Saint with a knee to the ribs, putting back down to the mat and carries on running charging into Patricks knocking him off of the apron.

RJ: Max Adamson showing where his attentions really lie by knocking Patricks off of the apron!

MW: Talk about a cheap shot.

Max turns around and he shouts at Saint to get up and when he does, he goes for a vertical suplex, but Saint stays on his feet and reverses it into a suplex of his own.

MW: What strength shown by The Saint.

Both men start crawling to their corners, Saint is further away than Max but gets a head start. Max manages to just about get there.

RJ: TAG! JJ IS IN!

Max dives and tags in JJ who ducks into the ring to a big cheer and gets to The Saint before the tag can be made, grabbing him by the ankle and he puts him in an ankle lock. The Saint punches the mat before grabbing the rope. JJ releases the submission hold and then grabs hold of Saint, lifting him up to his feet and grabs him around the waist, he hits a German suplex, bridging it into a pin.

1...........2..............kick out!

JJ gets up and is urging Saint up, when he does, he kicks him in the gut and goes for a Access All Areas but Saint pushes him away and JJ stumbles forward.

MW: RKO!

RJ: Out of absolutely no where!

Saint drops down for the pin.

1..........2..............broken up!

RJ: Max saves the match.

Max sprints into the ring and dives onto Saint stopping the pin, Max gets up and Chris Patricks dives off of the top rope and cross bodies Max as they both roll out of the ring, still fighting.

MW: This match is getting seriously out of control.

Saint goes for another pin attempt.

1.................2................kick out!

Saint slams the mat in frustration, he pushes himself to his feet and grabs JJ, lifting him up. He puts him in a headlock, flexing as he does so, putting more pressure into the hold. JJ starts elbowing Saint, but the big man doesn’t even flinch. He spins around with inhuman speed, connecting with a painful-looking neckbreaker. He gets to his feet and grabs the ropes, shouting into the fans. JJ is groggily on all fours and Saint charges at him and kicks him hard in the mid-section.

RJ: Saint is really punishing JJ here.

Max and Chris have been split up by security and both are taking their places back on their aprons, Saint tags in Chris, who climbs up to the top rope, JJ groggy in the middle of the ring.

MW: PUZZLE SOLVER!

RJ: Rolled out of the way!

JJ just about rolled out of the way of the 5 Star Frog Splash and Patricks landed painfully on the hard ring. JJ crawls towards Max, whose arm is outstretched and tags him in. Max ducks under the rope and charges into the ring, he bounces off the ropes and then kicks Patricks hard in the ribs. He starts laying into Chris with punches, and the former 6WF World Champion cannot stop him as punch after punch meets Patricks’ face. The Enigma’s lip is busted open and Max is pulled off Patricks by the referee.

RJ: Max Adamson just went mental on his former tag team partner, and this match could easily end up with somebody getting a serious injury.

MW: Let’s hope it’s Max then!

Chris is groggily getting up, using the ropes as help. Max runs at him, and Patricks cleverly dodges it, pulling the ropes down and Max flies over the top rope. Chris stumbles into the middle of the ring, looking pretty happy with himself, not realising that Max has hung on, Adamson skins the cat and the crowd give a big cheer which causes Patricks to turn around and Max goes for a big boot, but Patricks ducks underneath it and then connects with a quick kick to the jaw of Max, he hooks both legs.

1.............2...............kick out!

RJ: Chris Patricks going for a quick pin there, but Max is equal to it.

Patricks gets up and climbs to the top rope, Max is groggy in the centre of the ring and rolls over onto his back. Patricks dives off, going for a Puzzle Solver, and connects!

MW: This one is over!

1.............2................3kick out!

RJ: Patricks can’t believe it!

MW: Neither can I....

Patricks goes for the pin after hitting the Five Star Frog Splash but Max still kicks out, the crowd are going crazy as Patricks starts going crazy in the ring punching the mat and then he pulls off a turnbuckle cover in the corner. The referee tries to stop him but he pushes him out of the way, knocking him to the ground. Patricks starts kicking the ropes in anger.

RJ: Patricks is furious that Max managed to kick out of a move that has won him world titles.

Patricks turns around and Max is stood up, looking pretty shaken, but on his feet nonetheless.

MW: Max is working on fumes.

RJ: I imagine the anger he feels towards Patricks could ignite them though!

Max charges at Patricks and the former world champion is not quick enough to get out of the way and is crushed in the corner. Max grabs hold of Chris’ head and then slams it down on the unprotected turnbuckle busting open his former tag team partner. Max whips Patricks into the corner and then he lifts him up.

RJ: CYCLONE!

Max hooks the leg, but the referee is still down. JJ gets into the ring to try and revive the referee, but Saint comes charging in and clotheslines Johnson over the top rope. Saint gets out of the ring and grabs JJ and starts punching him. He pushes him against the fan barrier, and keeps hitting him with hard right hooks. In the ring, Max is desperately trying to get the referee back to consciousness. The referee slowly comes to his senses and Adamson goes for the pin again.

1.............2.............3kick out!

MW: Patricks kicks out!

RJ: He had the benefit of the referee being out of it for a good ten seconds though.

Max gets up and he crouches in the corner, he motions for Patricks to get up, and Chris is really slowly and groggily getting to his feet. Max charges at him.

RJ: GORE! GORE! G-

MW: ENIGMA BOMB!

Patricks manages to reverse the Gore into an Enigma Bomb out of nowhere and he lays one arm over Max.

1.................2......................3!

RJ: It’s over.

DING! DING! DING!

A: The winners of this match, by pinfall, are......CHRIS PAAAATRICKS AND THE SAAAAAINT!

The crowd are booing as Patricks sits in the corner, wiping the blood from his forehead, a big grin on his face. Saint lets go of JJ who he had pushed into the barrier and gets into the ring. He helps Patricks up and the two men celebrate in the ring.

RJ: Max and JJ just didn’t have enough to beat the team of Patricks and Saint in the end.

Suddenly the crowd go crazy as JJ slides into the ring, he pushes Saint and then tosses Patricks out of the ring. He turns around...

MW: RKO!

RJ: REVERSED! VIP EXPERIENCE!

JJ turned around and is almost hit with an RKO, but he blocks it and hits a VIP Experience!

RJ: JJ manages to get the final word on as Saint fails to hit his patented move.

JJ walks over and helps Max up, the two men are applauded as they help each other back up the ramp.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

RA: The following is a SUBMISSION MATCH for the 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPIONNNSSSHIPPPPP!

RJ: Welcome back to Mayhem folks, and as you just heard from our ring announcer, it is now time for the penultimate match of the evening, and what a contest this one promises to be Michael.

MW: It sure does, a brutal submission match will decide who leaves tonight as the 6WF European Champion. Clarke James has had a long and impressive run as European Champion but this month, James McManus has certainly had his number.

RJ: Twice McManus has made James tap this month, thus he got to decide the stipulation of this match. Arguably, the contender goes into this match as favourite following this month’s results.

RA: Introducing first...THE CHALLENGER...he hails from London, England and weighs in at 168lbs...accompanied to the ring by Jenny...he is THE FUTURE JAMES MCMANUS!

The crowd boo loudly as “Sad but true” hits and James McManus walks out onto the ring, with Jenny walking out alongside him. They walk down to the ring, McManus slides in and starts warming up.

MW: You can see why McManus chose this match after making James tap twice, one more submission and he will be European Champion.

RJ: Clarke James is a tough competitor but McManus has broken down his defences twice, that must give him a lot of confidence.

RA: And now introducing the CHAMPION...he hails from Westminster, England and weighs in at 214lbs...the reigning and defending 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION...CLARKE JAMES!

“Blind Faith” blares out and the crowd erupt into loud cheers as Clarke James strides out onto the ramp purposefully, the 6WF European Champion draped over his shoulder. He paces down to the ring, tagging the fans hands before stepping into the ring.

RJ: Clarke James has had a long and successful reign as champion, but tonight I feel is his toughest test yet.

MW: McManus is the future RJ and I think the future begins tonight! I just can’t see how James can cope with McManus’ style which is so well suited to this match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Clarke James goes in for the lock-up, McManus quickly places him into a hammerlock, already showing his technical prowess. Clarke spins out into a hammerlock of his own, McManus spins and hits a Northern Lights suplex. Clarke James gets to his feet and McManus has him into a rear waistlock, he attempts a German suplex but Clarke James elbows his way out. He then hits a belly to back suplex on McManus.

Clarke James puts McManus into an armbar hold...

MW: Not sure how wise it is for Clarke James to try and play McManus at his own game...

RJ: I do agree Michael. I think he needs to go about this like a normal match, but instead of ending it with a pinfall, use a submission.

MW: You’d make a great wrestler on paper RJ!

McManus is quickly up to his feet, only to be floored with an arm drag. He stumbles up to his feet and Clarke James hits a spinning heel kick. James then waits for McManus to rise before hitting him with an atomic drop. McManus falls back into the corner, Jenny leaps onto the apron and the ref steps across.

James runs in at McManus but he gets a knee to the gut, McManus uses Jenny’s distraction to smash Clarke James’ head into the turnbuckle. He then hits a German suplex out of the corner as the referee turns around. McManus is onto the offensive by stomping down on the right leg of the European Champion.

RJ: Twice in two weeks McManus has made James tap, the use of the figure four being one of his main weapons.

MW: Great tactics, working over the leg of Clarke James in preparation.

McManus then waits for Clarke James to rise, he whips him out across the ring and then hits a dropkick to the knee on the rebound. McManus then hits a knee trembler and Clarke James falls to the mat. McManus puts him into a sleeper hold.

Clarke James gets to his feet only to be hit with a backbreaker. McManus drags him back towards the ropes near one of the corners. He grabs the right leg of James and then smashes it repeatedly into the steel ring post. Eventually he relents and McManus steps back.

James rolls away from the corner, McManus lifts him up and then goes for a running powerslam but Clarke James drops down the back. McManus spins around and James hits him with an inverted atomic drop. McManus rolls to his feet and the European Champion whips him out across the ring, connecting with a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker.

RJ: James finding a way back into this match.

Clarke James gets to his feet, he hits a series of big elbow drops down into the face of McManus. He then stumbles towards the corner, climbing up to the top rope. The European Champion is about to launch himself off the top rope when Jenny once again gets involved in proceedings.

Clarke James begins to shout down at her from the top turnbuckle, the referee is once again required to get involved and this gives McManus a chance to recover. He leaps to his feet and runs at the ropes, causing James to crotch himself. McManus then bounces off the ropes, hitting a big boot to the side of the head. Clarke James falls to the mat.

McManus waits for him to rise before lifting a knee into the back. He then whips Clarke James to the corner, he goes for a reverse crossbody but McManus catches him. He then hits three hard backbreakers in succession before dropping Clarke James to the canvas...

RJ: Boston Crab!

MW: First proper submission hold of the match!

McManus locks in the boston crab, Jenny is cheering him on loudly from the outside but the crowd are booing even louder. Clarke James is a bit too close to the ropes and he manages to stretch out and grab them before the hold can take any real effect on him.

McManus is not perturbed by this and immediately begins to stomp away on the back of Clarke James, who is stuck up against the ropes. Finally he is allowed to his feet, McManus puts him onto his shoulders in a torture rack like position but hits a backbreaker instead of continuing the submission hold.

Again he goes for the boston crab but this time Clarke James manages to boot him away into the ropes. He runs in and nails a big clothesline which sends McManus to the apron. James then nails a suplex from out to in. He turns, McManus rises and walks straight into a superkick.

The crowd are chanting for Clarke James as he then allows McManus to rise, before connecting with a chopblock! He places McManus into a sleeper, and with his right arm hits a series of huge forearms into the back of the head. He then lifts up McManus, changing the submission to a full nelson, followed up into a facebuster!

RJ: The European champion getting back into this match.

Clarke James stands waiting for McManus to rise, he then hits a scoop slam. James goes up to the top rope, and this time the corkscrew senton connects. Clarke James then goes for the Blind Faith(Crossface) but McManus manages to fight his way out. Clarke James quickly counters this by hitting McManus with a samoan drop when he rises.

James takes a while to compose himself before deciding his next move. He allows McManus to rise before going for a kneebreaker, McManus counters with a headbutt and then a knee-breaker of his own.

MW: McManus seems to have a counter for everything tonight.

McManus waits for Clarke James to rise, he then connects with a huge powerbomb! James rolls into the corner and McManus’ eye light up. He immediately starts stomping down on the right leg again, he then hits the same move he used earlier in the match, smashing James’ right leg into the steel post.

He then places James’ leg on the 2nd rope, then going to the top rope...

RJ: Double Foot Stomp onto the right leg!

McManus then locks in the Figure Four hold on Clarke James, who seems to be in great agony. McManus wrenches back on the hold, he stretches out his arm and as the ref is focused on James, Jenny pulls back on McManus’ arm increasing the force of the hold.

The ref eventually spots this following the crowd’s loud booing, he removes Jenny from ringside!

Clarke James begins to show signs of fight, eventually he manages to claw at the bottom rope. McManus rises angrily, he sets up for a tombstone, James fights out and sets up for Faithless which McManus counters with a reverse STO.

RJ: FIGURE FOUR AGAIN...

MW: REVERSED! CLARKE JAMES! FIGURE FOUR!

RJ: MIDDLE OF THE RING!

Clarke James has the figure four locked in, McManus desperately tries to get at the ropes but Clarke James brings him back to the centre of the ring. The crowd are chanting for Clarke James loudly as he keeps pulling back harder and harder on the hold.

McManus tries to reverse again, but James fights it and keeps the hold in until McManus has no choice...

RJ: HE TAPPED!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RA: The winner of this match and STILL 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION...CLARKE JAMESSSS!

MW: Against all the odds, James wins tonight.

RJ: Using McManus’ own submission hold against him, brilliant stuff from the champion.

MW:McManus looked like he had that won on so many occassions, I can't believe James won this match.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

*Crime Lord is stood backstage, the Hardcore title rested over his shoulder.

Crime Lord:Danny McGraw is so kind. If I could hand pick opponents that would guarantee that I'd walk out world champion, they'd be right near the top of the list, possibly just after RJ. I have pinned Blue Dragon more times than I care to count, in fact I pinned him just two weeks ago. Chaos is no threat to me, he's no threat to anybody bar the women he stalks, kidnaps and generally irritates. I am at the very top of my game RJ, and when I'm feeling this good and am in this kind of form there isn't anybody who can stop me, never mind Blue Dragon and Chaos!

People say am I over-confident? I am the world's best. When I'm confident it's because I'm winning, it's because there isn't anybody better. Overconfidence for me is a myth. I can't be too confident! Blue Dragon is overconfident, he'll be being overconfident if he turns up on Sunday without a team of medics ready to carry him out. Chaos will be overconfident if he hasn't phoned his dentist and found out how much false teeth are, because I'm going to kick them out. I'm going to win this match, at the end of Mayhem I'll be holding the world title, that isn't overconfidence that's a goddamn fact.

There is only one true world champion and that is me!

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Main Event
6WF Undisputed Title
Triple Threat
Crime Lord(C) vs Blue Dragon vs Chaos

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, good evening and welcome back to 6WF Mayhem where it is now time for our final match of the evening, our Main Event.

MW: And with that means that the 6WF Undisputed Title is on the line, as Crime Lord makes the first defence of the belt he won at Night of Glory from Blue Dragon who had won it from Chaos on that night!

RJ: Both of those men have claimed to be the true world champion, but we all know that unless you have the belt around your waist, you cannot stake that claim no matter how much of an injustice you felt the situation was.

MW: Hey Blue Dragon should have known what could have happened, he should have known and thought about the winner of the Fight for The Right tournament.

RA: The following is your MAIN EVENT, and is a triple threat match for the 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIPPPPP!

Introducing the first challenger, hailing from Liverpool, England and weighing in at 266lbs...BLUEEEE DRAGONNNNNN!

“Before I forget” roars out around the arena and the crowd are cheering as Blue Dragon walks out onto the ramp. He salutes the fans before striding to the ring, he steps over the top rope and stares down at Wire.

MW: That idiot should be focusing on this match nothing else!

RJ: He’s got a lot to think about Michael, and I’m not sure that is going to help him in this match. He has still to resolve the situation with the new Hardcore Champion Logan Kincade that emerged at Night of Glory.

RA: Introducing the 2nd challenger, from Brighton, England and weighing in at 173lbs...CHAOSSSSSS!

“It’s an omen” followed by “Granite” plays out over the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as he walks out onto the stage amidst a haze of pyrotechnics. Chaos strolls down the ramp, smirking at the fans before sliding under the bottom rope.

MW: To me, Chaos is more deserving of this match than Blue Dragon. After all, he never lost to Crime Lord.

RJ: But he did lose to Blue Dragon? You don’t half speak some rubbish!

RA: And now...introducing the 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION...he hails from Lancaster, England and weighs in at 325lbs...CRIMMMEEE LOORRDDDD!

“Rain Wizard” hits and the crowd’s boos get even louder as Crime Lord steps out onto the ramp, the 6WF Championship over his shoulder. He walks slowly down to the ring before stepping over the top rope.

RJ: Certainly an intimidating figure, Crime Lord has been in a fantastic run of form as of late.

MW: Unbeaten in nearly 2 months, that is some way to go as a champion.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord takes the initiative, locking up with Blue Dragon. He forces the scouser back against the ropes, he quickly hits a big punch into the stomach. Crime Lord then connects with a big suplex. Blue Dragon stumbles to his feet and Crime Lord floors him with a big boot.

Ref: 1................2.....Kick out!

Crime Lord drags up Blue Dragon, he hits a series of big European Uppercuts backing Blue Dragon into the corner. Crime Lord then whips him into the opposite corner, Crime Lord then sprints over and hits a big splash! Blue Dragon stumbles out of the corner, Crime Lord floors him with a clothesline.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Chaos offers to take over, and Crime Lord rolls away. Chaos stomps away on Blue Dragon, who rolls back into the corner. Chaos runs in and connects with a shining wizard, followed up with a running bulldog. Chaos hooks the leg.

Chaos lifts up Blue Dragon, he throws him against the ropes and runs in, hitting a big dropkick. Blue Dragon topples and Crime Lord sprints across to knock Blue Dragon to the outside with a big clothesline.

MW: Good tactics, taking this down to a one on one match.

Chaos nods at Crime Lord respectfully, only for Crime Lord to smirk and connect with a huge uppercut. Chaos falls back against the ropes, Crime Lord then knocks him down with another clothesline. Crime Lord places him into an armbar, Chaos rises to his feet only to be floored with another clothesline. Cover.

Crime Lord waits for Chaos to rise only to then floor him with an STO. Chaos stumbles to his feet and Crime Lord floors him with a large spinebuster.

MW: Crime Lord utterly dominant in this match.

Crime Lord waits impatiently for Chaos to rise before spearing him to the canvas, he then proceeds to pummel down on the head of Chaos until the ref intervenes. Crime Lord makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Chaos gets the shoulder up, Crime Lord hauls up Chaos and hits a knee to the stomach before attempting a Fisherman’s suplex, Chaos blocks and then counters with a reverse STO! Chaos kips up to his feet, he runs to the corner and leaps to the top rope, hitting a moonsault!

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Chaos allows Crime Lord to rise, he whips him across the ring and nails a big spinebuster! He stumbles to his feet and Chaos hits him with a pele kick, Crime Lord falls into the corner. Chaos runs in, Crime Lord attempts a powerbomb but Chaos counters with a victory roll! Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

MW: Chaos using his speed and agility to out-do Crime Lord at the moment.

Chaos waits for Crime Lord to rise, he tries to whip him across the ring but Crime Lord is too strong. Chaos springboards back off the ropes, hitting a reverse DDT! He runs the ropes but BD leaps onto the apron, hitting a forearm smash to the back of the head.

Chaos slumps down and Blue Dragon steps into the ring. He drags up Crime Lord and floors him with a high knee. Crime Lord stumbles up and Blue Dragon hits a succession of scoop slams, Crime Lord rolls to the outside and Blue Dragon turns his attentions to Chaos.

He hauls up Chaos and hits a running powerslam. Chaos stumbles up only to be hit with a snap powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1................2......Kick out!

RJ: Blue Dragon’s first real bit of offence in this match.

Chaos forces the shoulder up, Blue Dragon hauls Chaos up to his feet and hits a big punch to the gut which causes Chaos to keel over. Blue Dragon then connects with a gutwrench suplex, Chaos gets to his feet and Blue Dragon runs at him and knocks him down with a big clothesline! Chaos stumbles up straight into a 2nd clothesline, this time a discus clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Blue Dragon stands waiting for Chaos to rise, he boots him in the gut and goes for a powerbomb but Chaos starts pummelling down on the head of BD. He stumbles around but Blue Dragon still manages to deliver the powerbomb, but driving Chaos into the turnbuckle. Blue Dragon then runs in, going for a big splash but Chaos manages to avoid by swinging under the ropes ala Christian then hitting a boot to the head.

Blue Dragon stumbles out of the corner and Chaos springboards off the top rope and goes for a hurracanrana but this time BD connects truly with the powerbomb.

MW: Impact move!

Blue Dragon lifts up Chaos, he places the former champion into a bearhug. He swings Chaos wildly, but he manages to hit some elbows to the head as a means of fighting out. He then hits a standing tornado DDT! Chaos returns to the top rope...

RJ: Spinal tap!

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Chaos waits for Blue Dragon to rise, he boots him in the gut and goes for G-Force but BD counters with a back body drop. Chaos rises and runs at Blue Dragon, who hits a big spear.

Blue Dragon spins around...

MW: LOCK N LOAD!

RJ: Crime Lord from out of nowhere!

Ref: 1......................2.............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Brilliant from Crime Lord, great ring awareness.

RA:The winner of this match by PINFALL and STILLLL 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION...CRIMMMEEEEE LOORRDDDD!

RJ:Crime Lord wins.

MW:Good night folks, be sure to tune in Friday for Lockdown

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down