6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff

+16
Marky
Amy T
TwisT
Crimey
Tom Ree
Paul Mac
6WF Prime Minister
Olly
Lee
Electric Demon
Perfect Jack
Nay
Mat
Saint
Marty2k14
kentyf1
20 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff - Page 12 Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff

Post by Crimey Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Trash Talk away, with our brand new sponsorship deal.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff - Page 12 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff

Post by Beer Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:52 am

Morning,

Are we getting a show? Is this the end of 6WF?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff - Page 12 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff

Post by Dicey Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:55 am

Beer wrote:Morning,

Are we getting a show? Is this the end of 6WF?

Morning Beer

Hopefully and I hope not
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:01 am

The signs don't look good mate, it's over a week late. Crimey's had his backdoors smashed in, Mat is awol, nobody is really here.

It's a shame, but, maybe, just maybe it's time to face the reality that it really isn't working.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:13 am

Fucking hell, you mention pulling down the shutters and all the vultures seem to arrive, 9 of the fuckers! Laugh

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:45 am

Beer wrote:The signs don't look good mate, it's over a week late. Crimey's had his backdoors smashed in, Mat is awol, nobody is really here.

It's a shame, but, maybe, just maybe it's time to face the reality that it really isn't working.

That made me LOL Laugh
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:52 am

Always here to help mate.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:03 pm

That you are I love you
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:03 pm

So......what do we do?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:22 pm

We RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! or what for one of the great powers to either tell us what is going on or to shut the place
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:58 pm

The problem is the complete lack of interest...

Let's take it from the top...your champs...

Dicey - Actively promos.
Lee - Not active.
Uryu - Busy fucking about with his imaginary wrestling game after winning yet another title and buggering off.
Tom Ree - Promo's sporadically due to time constraints.

So only 50% of your Champs bother with the show; 2 completely don't bother. It's not great is it? That's as much down to the guys involved as it is to bad booking.

The Mid-Card...

Mat & Crimey rarely promo, which is understandable being that they run the show, yet both have characters in 6CW; can't say that really helps if you're a fed head. Nor does it help if you're in an active feud. Hill has me and Crimey has Logan; one feud sort of has active people, the other does not.

Nem isn't around much, we know this and knew when he came back it would be difficult for him. Tooze (whether they are one person or not) is on the verge of some sort of breakdown according to Facebook and has been a bit part player for most of his time here.

CJ is back with Leone in CW and then has Uni, so we won't see much of him.

I've been around a bit, but the last few weeks have been busy, though i'm still active and Demon has plenty going on and was always going to be covered by me, though i've not heard anything for weeks so that's another failed return.

Top of the card....

Dicey has 2 characters, and 1 in CW and is still active.

PJ has 1 here and 1 in CW and is active.

Marky has lost the title and barely been back since.

Kenty, well, he's just awesome.

Nay, 1 character here, 1 in CW, active.

You're trying to run a fed with effectively 6 people (Kenty, Dicey, Nay, Me, Ree, PJ) and Dicey and I account for 4 of those characters (8 in total). It just doesn't work.

The OOC on here is awful. v2 has plenty more, which is why people enjoy it more; if you can chat football, cricket, Game of Thrones etc with other people and do your wrestling gayness, you're going to do it on one sight.

6CW was always going to be a problem when JJ got on board, and you knew they were going to approach people and for that reason 6WF needed to maintain it's standard and it didn't. Communication is shit; i mean, nobody has a clue when the show is going up, if at all, yet Mat and Crimey, you've both been active every day for the last 5 days?

You can't bury your head in the sand any more and just plod along, because you're wasting your own time and everyone elses. 6WF was great, infact, it was the best thing out there for a good 18-24 months, but now it's a complete and utter shell of what it was.

Don't merge with CW, don't hand anything over, close with dignity and come back in a few months if the interest is there.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:11 pm

Beer wrote:The problem is the complete lack of interest...

Dicey - Actively promos.
Lee - Not active.
Uryu - Busy fucking about with his imaginary wrestling game after winning yet another title and buggering off.

So only 50% of your Champs bother with the show; 2 completely don't bother. It's not great is it? That's as much down to the guys involved as it is to bad booking.

The Mid-Card...

Mat & Crimey rarely promo, which is understandable being that they run the show, yet both have characters in 6CW; can't say that really helps if you're a fed head. Nor does it help if you're in an active feud. Hill has me and Crimey has Logan; one feud sort of has active people, the other does not.

Nem isn't around much, we know this and knew when he came back it would be difficult for him. Tooze (whether they are one person or not) is on the verge of some sort of breakdown according to Facebook and has been a bit part player for most of his time here.

I've been around a bit, but the last few weeks have been busy, though i'm still active and Demon has plenty going on and was always going to be covered by me, though i've not heard anything for weeks  so that's another failed return.

Top of the card....

You're trying to run a fed with effectively 6 people (Kenty, Dicey, Nay, Me, Ree, PJ) and Dicey and I account for 4 of those characters (8 in total). It just doesn't work.

The OOC on here is awful. v2 has plenty more, which is why people enjoy it more; if you can chat football, cricket, Game of Thrones etc with other people and do your wrestling gayness, you're going to do it on one sight.

6CW was always going to be a problem when JJ got on board, and you knew they were going to approach people and for that reason 6WF needed to maintain it's standard and it didn't. Communication is shit; i mean, nobody has a clue when the show is going up, if at all, yet Mat and Crimey, you've both been active every day for the last 5 days?

You can't bury your head in the sand any more and just plod along, because you're wasting your own time and everyone elses. 6WF was great, infact, it was the best thing out there for a good 18-24 months, but now it's a complete and utter shell of what it was.

Don't merge with CW, don't hand anything over, close with dignity and come back in a few months if the interest is there.

This pretty much nails it for me, nobody wants this place to close but the state of it for the last 2 years really has been a slippery slide, we were gathering momentum after the Mat/Crimey era had a few false starts but we were getting there, chat on here was up, old faces were popping in to talk and have a laugh, promos were on the up as well, people were enjoying 6WF again but all that is gone again and its back to the drawing board

We all have lives outside of here and sometimes it gets in the way but it doesn't take a minute to tell us whats going on, we do it if one of us is away the next week or we apologise if we haven't promo'd for the previous show, its called common courtesy but we don't get it off Mat or Crimey, if you need help ask, we all said we would try and pitch in if you needed it, if the show is late tell us its gonna be late, I don't see how a broken arse can stop you from posting the show when you can post on V2 most of the day Crimey, if you haven't got you part done and need help post on here and ask for it, if you and Mat aren't arsed (pardon the pun) then tell us but you cant expect us to be bothered promoting when you treat the place like this
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:42 pm

At some point, 'Back to the Drawing Board' needs to be removed as an option.

Dicey's point about Crimey posting on v2 is a valid one, i guess if posting a show feels more like a chore than something you want to do then it really is time to hang up the old quill.

Nobody will think any less of you for doing it.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:47 pm

There is enough Story-wise to keep going and there isn't really any need to go 'Back to the Drawing Board' but a re-evaluation of things need to be done, that's what I was trying to say in a roundabout kinda way
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:11 pm

Well you could say that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:14 pm

Trash Talk - Sponsored by 6WF's non-Kosher catering staff - Page 12 2476824700

Says it all.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:32 pm

Afternoon lads! What's happening?

Not liking this doom and gloom! :'(

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:34 pm

Don't worry Kenty, i've got a funny feeling that secret talks are under way to save this place!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:36 pm

Beer wrote:Don't worry Kenty, i've got a funny feeling that secret talks are under way to save this place!
You and dicey? I could pitch in. A three man conglomerate!

I hope Mat and Crimey are okay though. What is the situation?

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:40 pm

kentyf1 wrote:
Beer wrote:Don't worry Kenty, i've got a funny feeling that secret talks are under way to save this place!

No, Potato Inc won't be saving 6WF. A 3 way conglomerate would be awesome, but, the in-fighting over who gets to be Champ would mean it would be a still birth.

We don't know what the situation is, which is kind of why we're in this situation.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:42 pm

BPB take over ey vey
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:43 pm

Beer wrote:
kentyf1 wrote:

No, Potato Inc won't be saving 6WF. A 3 way conglomerate would be awesome, but, the in-fighting over who gets to be Champ would mean it would be a still birth.

We don't know what the situation is, which is kind of why we're in this situation.
Fifty shades of 6wf will decide the champion sir  Twisted Evil cheers bounce

kentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:44 pm

6OVW

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:07 pm

Im knackered Sleep
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:51 pm

Hey,

Anyone use BT internet. Is it any good. Getting pissed of with sky.

How we all doing.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:56 pm

I use UPC internet it is the fastest on over here Nay but Il have to change when I move, is Sky bad?

Look above Very Happy
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:05 pm

Five hours for Elder Scrolls to download on PS4. Five fecking hours.

Ruined my plan for the day of a Round of golf then 14 hours straight of ps4.

Congrats on new house. Did i read yiu got new car as well.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:30 pm

Yeah picked it up yesterday, its not new lol

I want to get ESO as well let me know what its like
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:34 pm

Nay wrote:Hey,

Anyone use BT internet. Is it any good. Getting pissed of with sky.

How we all doing.

I've got BT and i think it's pretty good, connection never ever drops for me.
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:36 pm

Will do, loved Skyrim so hoping its awesome.

Only an hour of download left ha ha.

What type of car you get?

Not that i was looking for a reason to leave, but sold. BT it is.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:45 pm

Ive seen some gameplay and the big raids look the business

A 02 Nissan Almera not bad for €800
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:41 am

Morning All,

Nice Dicey.

Not got very far into ESO, mainly due to my need to pick up absolutely everything. Seems mental so far with folks to running everywhere ha ha.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:45 am

Morning Nay

Yeah that's MMORPG's for you lol
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:19 am

Dicey - Actively promos.
Lee - Not active.

The Mid-Card...

I've been around a bit, but the last few weeks have been busy, though i'm still active and Demon has plenty going on and was always going to be covered by me, though i've not heard anything for weeks  so that's another failed return.

Top of the card....

You're right about a lot of that, all I will say regarding my lack of promos is that it's 100% down to work commitment (not promoed properly on 6CW for ages either).

I can only apologise about my lack of effort but it isn't deliberate, and even then there's clearly issues with other people not putting the effort in either.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:24 am

Hey Dicey, How you doing.

Im just at the park after another little bit of my fun side died after this conversation 

William: can i watch avengers

Me: maybe later we are going to the park 

William: i dont want to go to park, i want to watch avengers, hummppff

Me: (in stern voice) We are not watching Avengers, its dar to nice to stay inside watching telly.

Im such a hypocrite lol

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:27 pm

Not bad Nay

That's bad parenting Wink
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:32 pm

Alright Marky

How was your training day
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:54 pm

I found out about myself. It was People Managing training.

"You have to find out about yourself before you can find out about your team".

My conscious persona is very close to my less conscious persona, which suggests I am what I am and I'm not hiding anything.

The Insights Discovery wheel labelled me as a "Helping Inspirer".

So it was a load of bollocks in short.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:59 pm

Sounds great

The sound like ways to break up with your missus "I cant be 2 until Im happy being 1" Laugh
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:06 pm

I think couples should do the insight thing before it gets serious, so you know what you're dealing with.

I'd love to have known what my wife would be like before marrying her Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:32 pm

Marky wrote:

Dicey - Actively promos.
Lee - Not active.

The Mid-Card...

Top of the card....

You're right about a lot of that, all I will say regarding my lack of promos is that it's 100% down to work commitment (not promoed properly on 6CW for ages either).

I can only apologise about my lack of effort but it isn't deliberate, and even then there's clearly issues with other people not putting the effort in either.

Wasn't having a pop mate, just an observation.

I've enjoyed not having to read your promos! Ok

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:12 pm

Good Afternoon lids

kentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:13 pm

Beer wrote:
Marky wrote:

Dicey - Actively promos.
Lee - Not active.

The Mid-Card...

Top of the card....

Wasn't having a pop mate, just an observation.

I've enjoyed not having to read your promos! Ok
Fuck off you fucking fuck.

Welcome to the board Ok

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:31 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:51 pm

Feedback.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:53 pm

If it pleases and sparkles.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:58 pm

Afternoon.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:04 pm

What up
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:52 am

Morning  All

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:17 am

Cracking show lads, really enjoyed that!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:21 am

Damn you Beer you got my hopes up Laugh
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next