6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

+17
Marsh
xviperx
MtotheC
Lee
Paul Mac
BD
Nay
Olly
Crimey
Trevor Swann
Saint
Bull
Electric Demon
kentyf1
6WF Admin
Marky
Twisty
21 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! - Page 2 Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

Post by Twisty Wed May 28, 2014 11:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here we go......

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

Post by Bull Thu May 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Game Of Thrones already did that. Wink

Bull

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

Post by Nay Thu May 29, 2014 6:29 pm

Helllllllooooooooooo

Cracking show, stunningly good ending.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Thu May 29, 2014 6:35 pm

#stunninglygood.... That's Austin Stevens new tag line sorted lol
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu May 29, 2014 7:40 pm

Rich wrote:
Crimey wrote:
Spoiler:

Laugh

#modest
#deserving
#thesaint

xxx

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu May 29, 2014 9:27 pm

Promo up, ready for anyone to jump in.

Seems like an end of an era, but it will be good for both of them I think. Vortex has unfinished business with Crime Lord. Oko has unfinished business with The Hoods.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu May 29, 2014 10:22 pm

Oh man.. The breakdown of the Consultancy breaks my heart a little bit. Great promo. I really like how it had broken down so far. Very subtle and logical and true to the two great characters.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu May 29, 2014 10:29 pm

Cheers ED

I didn't want them to totally be at each others throats.....at least not yet and without a bigger reason. So it's respectful at the moment. If they do feud against each other, it's going to be interesting to see if I can pull it off.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri May 30, 2014 9:13 am

QOTD then.....

Will Cassius Zhi come back or are The Hoods some kind of cult, following him like an invisible God-like leader?

As I said before, the promo was very ED-like.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri May 30, 2014 9:48 am

ED admitted he wrote it on the chatbox last night.

It has to end with Cassius returning, but not sure in what regard. Pretty sure Logan replaced him so maybe it's between those two.

I got a promo up, but it wasn't as long as I anticipated as my boss gave me actual work to do so I had to wrap it up Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri May 30, 2014 10:02 am

Marky wrote:ED admitted he wrote it on the chatbox last night.

It has to end with Cassius returning, but not sure in what regard. Pretty sure Logan replaced him so maybe it's between those two.

I got a promo up, but it wasn't as long as I anticipated as my boss gave me actual work to do so I had to wrap it up Laugh

You've got mail.

Love,

Tom Hanks.

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri May 30, 2014 10:23 am

Guess ED has the buzz again then. Saint will think it is his own personal conquest to eliminate Zhi once and for all. Again.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri May 30, 2014 10:30 am

Rich wrote:
Marky wrote:ED admitted he wrote it on the chatbox last night.

You've got mail.

Love,

Tom Hanks.
You've got male genitalia.

Cheers, no point replying privately when my response is
Ok

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri May 30, 2014 10:53 am

Twisty wrote:Guess ED has the buzz again then. Saint will think it is his own personal conquest to eliminate Zhi once and for all. Again.

How do you know it's definitely him? It could be Walker behind it? Whose to say saint isn't just trying to lure Cassius out of his hiding place.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri May 30, 2014 11:00 am

Why would Saint want to do that? It doesn't make sense. Walker was attacked at the end of Chaos as well, unless it was a swerve.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri May 30, 2014 11:12 am

Just because I wrote a segment doesn't mean I'll be back full time. Just doing my bit to help a cool storyline.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Fri May 30, 2014 11:17 am

Huge advancements in scientific technology have enabled a Walker to create an gang of hoods made up of living Cassius Zhis. Walker has placed the Zhis in the middle of 6WF along with his two grandchildren, to join him at 6WF Park. But will everything go to plan? Especially when Miss Jessica attempts to steal the Zhi embryos, and has to shut down critical security systems in the process. It's now a race for survival with dangerous creatures roaming all over the ring.

Well that's my idea any way 100% original.

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri May 30, 2014 11:20 am

Electric Demon wrote:Just because I wrote a segment doesn't mean I'll be back full time. Just doing my bit to help a cool storyline.

Like I said for QOTD, it doesn't have to mean Cassius is back. The Hoods could just be worshiping him.

But I would be lying if I said I didn't hope Cassius would appear at Destiny. We have around 8-10 weeks of shows I think before then, so could build it up without him appearing until the PPV itself.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri May 30, 2014 11:46 am

Twisty wrote:Why would Saint want to do that? It doesn't make sense. Walker was attacked at the end of Chaos as well, unless it was a swerve.

He wasn't exactly 6WF's hero when he went into his match with Cassius last year. He's known to be out for himself. Being GM is a massive ego boost, which Saint loves.

Holmes had Moriarty, Charles Xavier had Magneto, Superman had Lex Luthor, Saint has Cassius.

It wouldn't be inconceivable to think that Saint is doing this for himself. Luring Cass out to finish him off. Heel GM's are known to work better than face GM's.

Food for thought.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri May 30, 2014 12:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mine and Olly's WWA show. Feedback?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri May 30, 2014 12:07 pm

So Saint is staging all this in the hope Cassius sees and then calls him out about it?

Saint may be out for himself but bringing about The Hoods is a self destruct button when he is getting the ego boost on the back of being GM. If he gets found out about it, then pretty much the whole of 6WF will turn on him. Why would he risk that when he has a position of power?

I think it is more likely to be The Consultant than the Saint. He has been Saints right hand man so far. For the last show, he was in charge of finding out who was behind this and also laying the finger of blame on the obvious culprit - Walker. He has always wanted to be GM and  has been looked over a few times. Plus I don't think he has been beaten up by The Hoods yet.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Fri May 30, 2014 12:25 pm

Won't be Saint surely? It would make sense that it will be somone who knows that Zhi is Saints biggest threat. Having said that why would who ever is behind the hoods keep taking out the whole roster if they are only interested in getting to Saint?

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri May 30, 2014 12:29 pm

Did Trevor Swann and Saint ever get on?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri May 30, 2014 12:36 pm

Marky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mine and Olly's WWA show. Feedback?

Laugh

John the Gasman!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri May 30, 2014 12:40 pm

What if the person behind the hoods isnt Saint but isnt Cassius.  They dont actually care about either of them or who would win should a war break out. They just need a distraction to muscle in, which means it could be walker,  the consultant or another

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Fri May 30, 2014 12:41 pm

I'll tell you something it sure as hell aint Lex - That millstone is gone for good (see I changed my name and everything)

Afternoonish all

Just tucking into a jacket potato, cheese and beans, pepsi max and a kit kat chunky trying to catch up on all things 6WF

Really enjoyed the show, really felt like you'd found your feet again over the last month or so. I had a feeling the 'invasion' would involve Cassius but did not foresee all the dopplegangers.

My first instinct is that Cassius is behind it but we have seen people play tricks to try to get a reaction from Cassius before. I don't think it's Jessica this time, I do like Twists idea of it being The Consultant

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri May 30, 2014 12:44 pm

Nay wrote:What if the person behind the hoods isnt Saint but isnt Cassius.  They dont actually care about either of them or who would win should a war break out. They just need a distraction to muscle in, which means it could be walker,  the consultant or another

What about Faith? Could be a swerve nobody saw coming.

What about Geoff Steel? He played second fiddle to Logan and Cassius during Re-Genesis?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Fri May 30, 2014 12:55 pm

Rich wrote:Did Trevor Swann and Saint ever get on?
Can you really imagine Saint sitting down to eat cheese and cucumber sandwiches (with the crusts cut off) and have a cup of tea whilst watching a test match? Paths never really crossed from what I can remember.

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri May 30, 2014 12:58 pm

I don't think Saint eats, i think he feeds off the success of others.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Fri May 30, 2014 1:01 pm

I thought he feeds of his own past glories

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Fri May 30, 2014 1:10 pm

Does Saint use a shovel as cuttlery

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Fri May 30, 2014 1:14 pm

Pitch fork and a scythe

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Fri May 30, 2014 1:16 pm

So a cross between the undertaker and HHH so the TripleTaker.... although that sounds like the title from one of those films.

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri May 30, 2014 1:26 pm

Paul Mac wrote:I thought he feeds of his own past glories

Him and Crime Lord take it in turns.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Fri May 30, 2014 1:33 pm

It sounds more like a gambling term lol
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Fri May 30, 2014 1:33 pm

Don't forget me...

BD was good too.. Once lol
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri May 30, 2014 1:35 pm

For 2 minutes.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Swann Fri May 30, 2014 1:36 pm

BD wrote:Don't forget me...

BD was good too.. Once lol
Trevor Swann was ............. a great sprinkler dancer once

Trevor Swann

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Fri May 30, 2014 1:37 pm

10 mins....

Prick.. Crying or Very sad 
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri May 30, 2014 1:51 pm

Suspect 

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri May 30, 2014 2:41 pm

Good as in talented or good as in opposite of bad?

Still think 10mins fits both......

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri May 30, 2014 2:48 pm

I think he's got a piece of history and should embrace it!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri May 30, 2014 3:08 pm

You know what I find inconceivable?

The Saint having an ego.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Fri May 30, 2014 3:15 pm

As in the ten min title reign twist.. Keep up kiddo..

The Saint hadn't got an ego, I will agree.

The ego has a Saint....
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri May 30, 2014 3:16 pm

#theegohasbeensainted

Anyone watching that little fight tomorrow?

For me, i hope Froch batters the living piss out of that Ginger, whiny little c**t.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri May 30, 2014 3:19 pm

To be honest I can't stand either one of them. I will go for Saint by TKO.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri May 30, 2014 3:19 pm

Saint?

Or Saint George?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri May 30, 2014 3:30 pm

Rich wrote:#theegohasbeensainted

Anyone watching that little fight tomorrow?

For me, i hope Froch batters the living piss out of that Ginger, whiny little c**t.
I'm in your boat, and I think Froch will too

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri May 30, 2014 3:34 pm

How did you get in my boat? How did you even know I had a boat?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri May 30, 2014 3:42 pm

I am a part of team Groves, my cousin is good mates with him and I saw Groves win the Commonwealth title years ago when I watched Haye v Ruiz for the World Heavyweight Title in Manchester. He's being overly cocky but there's a fine line between cocky and confident anyway. If he wins he was right to be confident, if he loses he'll look a right pillock.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri May 30, 2014 4:14 pm

During that weigh in, Froch looked nervous...chattering away

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next