6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

+20
6WF Prime Minister
Kuinshi
CJ
Marsh
Olly
Geoff
Paul Mac
Twisty
Marky
Amy T
xviperx
kentyf1
Lee
Nay
Bull
Crimey
Mat
6WF Admin
Electric Demon
BD
24 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! - Page 2 Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

Post by BD Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Does that mean that the ppv is goin up at half 4?
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

Post by xviperx Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:32 pm

Replied to Twisty and Crimey's promos and then had Austin exit, I would have had him stick around but a three way promo might have been a bit tricky.

xviperx

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

Post by xviperx Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:32 pm

Rich wrote:
Lex Hart wrote:
Rich wrote:Patricks turned down a return.

He's in 6CW now Smile
The graveyard of 6WF stars.

TNA of the E-Fed world?

xviperx

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:43 pm

Precisely.

Lex is Vince Russo.

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:47 pm

I'd rather be Eric Bischoff

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:03 pm

Easy now, Lex.

All in good time.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:06 pm

I'll reply to your promo tomorrow probably Twist, got work now.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:07 pm

There's nothing quite like a McDonalds!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:36 pm

Mmmm I know where i'm going for my tea

Da Da Da Da Da  Shut up Olly ........

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:32 pm

If you can eat a mcdonalds for t your a pussy...
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:43 pm

Is that Burger king's new marketing slogan?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:14 pm

Right my feedback....

Read the show back a second time and it read better when I read it in the evening. Perhaps I was tired. I think it was a shame there was no opening ppv segment to set the scene and create a buzz, but the show quickened pace after that. Matches were quality as usual, and DTA and Stevens deserved their wins. Loved the segments before the Kenty and Logan match, those were really well written. On my first read it was only at this point that the show felt like a PPV. Think Project FEAR were worthy winners (though Vortex distracted by a sign?) and I hope Oko isn't dead! Adamson deserved that ending and it's a long time coming. Well played Marky!

Overall I think it was a good ppv rather than a great one. Still enjoyable but I know things have been tough on creative lately so no surprise. However as I have always said, I respect so much what creative churn out and the effort they put it. So applause for all involved in Survival. I'm looking forward to feuding with Crimey and I have decided that Vortex is just going to be pissed off and use a scatter gun approach to verbally abuse anyone.....so don't take offense if it's you.

As I said before, congrats BD and Ceej. I think the nine day show idea is a good one and looking forward to what this new quartet push out.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Thanks mate..

You should enjoy a feud with Crimey, it'll probably help you out. He's good to work with and you should get the chance to really improve your promo quality. Maybe get up to that next level that's your close to.
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:51 pm

Here's hoping because I thought my promos were as good as they could be. Obviously not. I put a lot into them every week. In fact, today's was the only one I have done in my lunch hour for months, so it may feel a bit rushed.

We will see. If improvement is what I need then hopefully this feud will do it. Coz I'm stumped lol

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Every character can still be developed, look at Cassius. He was on the verge of stagnating, calla everyone addicts and then boom, breakdown, new edge.

Vortex is a brilliant character, but he's never had a high level feud and this could be where you really find your niche.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:57 pm

Vortex has incredible potential, I believe. I think you have done a great job Twisty as Vortex has grown on leaps and bounds from the Vincent Grimes days! 

As Rich said, I agree for sure. I think this could be the beginning of an evolution for your character, Twisty and I'm sure you will grasp it with both hands. Feuding with someone like Crimey will be great too, and judging by your back and fourth earlier today, things are looking very cool and solid for the future. 

Keep up the good work mate!

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by xviperx Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:59 pm

What would you guys say Austin Stevens needs to do to improve as a character? Like Twisty I want to be the best I can so tips would be great.

xviperx

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:07 pm

xviperx wrote:What would you guys say Austin Stevens needs to do to improve as a character? Like Twisty I want to be the best I can so tips would be great.

I'm enjoying your work, Viper. I think the character of Austin Stevens is a very interesting and mysterious character in the way he has such an aggressive manner. When I read your promo's I want to know more and find out about his past, what made him such an aggressive kind of guy? why is he driven by such rage? what is his intentions? is he trying to put something right? All stuff you can really play on and show in your promo's to develop your character. And that's what I really like about Stevens. There is just so much more to the character and I think you can really delve into the character and take it from there. I think perhaps the only thing I would say you could improve on is the language in the promo's. I like the way your bold enough to use the "C" bomb and the "F" bomb regularly but when I read it I think would a real-life wrestler say that? but that's just me nitpicking and forgetting this isn't real life! but if your happy with it, that's cool. 

On the whole, your doing a wonderful job and that is reflected in your great start on 6WF. I think everyone has been impressed dude! Smile

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:18 pm

Exactly what I would say mate. Took the words out of my mouth K-Dog
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by xviperx Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:39 pm

Thanks for the kind words man, I have to agree that sometimes I forget I'm playing a wrestler and not a full of psychopath so take the situations a bit further than a wrestling show normally would.

I think the language will stick but maybe it'll become something that he's warned about haha

I have the idea in my head about his nonwrestling back story which I've hinted at a few times but until I really need to I won't reveal it.

xviperx

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:40 pm

I generally don't like swearing in promos, but I'm not sure why but for Stevens it works. I think it believably fits the package of the character. And whilst I agree with the sentiment of character development, I personally don't think you want to go to deep into that too soon. You want to leave yourself a place to go when you need some inspiration. Right now is all about riding on the crest of the wave you find yourself on (that you have earned!). The first year of Cassius was all about just ripping into people - the deeper development and introduction of some of his more debilitating failings came after that. You don't want to "shoot your load" too soon. 

Twisty's promos are excellent, but this game is about constant improvement and if you think you can't get any better Twist you are wrong. I don't think you ever hit your limit in 6WF, and though your promos have a lot of effort in and are really damn good, there is acres of space to improve into. And I agree with Rich, part of that is completely due to the fact that you haven't had that high profile feud yet, such as a Crime Lord, which really puts promos into another bracket. This will be a massive year for Vortex and I really expect to see you at the top come the end of it.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:23 pm

Ok, thanks all for the advice. See where this year takes me. I think a slightly peeved Twisty does make Vortex better and I fully intend to break the forth wall with my promos from now on. May push noses out of joint, but it's maybe the added something a slightly peeved, under appreciated Vortex might do anyway to get to that next level.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:37 pm

You shoot on Funk then you best get your sunglasses on Laugh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by xviperx Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:46 pm

Originally I just swore loads because there was no swear filter...now it's just a part of his character! I really can't wait to see where he goes from here!

xviperx

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:55 pm

I think everybody does need a high profile feud to raise their game. It's much easier to be more creative and more emotive with something substantial than it is without that underlying story and direction. That is why it is so hard for the guys in creative because everybody wants something special to work with, but it's hard to get that for everybody and without taking the impact of other stories.

I agree that you have to be careful with swearing, particularly heavy swearing because it can appear unrealistic. It does work with Stevens, but I think it's important to keep it in mind that I think it can often sound better and more creative when not swearing. If you're always swearing it takes away being able to give anger impact.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:28 am

If anyone is interested, this documentary that the WWE did on Daniel Bryan's journey to wrestlemania is really good. Not sure how long it will stay up before the WWE take it down though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:38 am

Last pool match of the season last night; the faintest hope of promotion. Had to win 6-3 or more to stand a chance, won 7-2 and the other side bottled it, losing 6-3.

3 promotions in 3 seasons! Boom!!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:59 am

Boom! 
Get in Beerio. 
I feel like shit today 
How are we all?
We need a QOTD early doors!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:03 am

Morning mate, you have Funky Mail.

QOTD?

How does the ending of Survival set up the 6WF & TAW Titles going forward?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:45 am

Thought Max might bring out the Australian Championship title. Then have a triple threat to see what champion wins and what belt is kept.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:48 am

If like to see a triple threat ladder match to determine the Undisputed Champion. Kincade, Kenty and Adamson. Or even a Five Way Ladder match throwing in Crime Lord and Vortex as the rogue element dark horse type entrant.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:04 am

Too early for me. Those three should be slugging it out. I want to say my piece first and build myself up as a proper contender. I'm sure Crimey will latch on to how easily he beat Vortex a month or two back, so I need to at least be seen as near his level and that I can beat him, before going for big titles.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:11 am

No disrespect to either Vortex or Crime Lord, but it should be a 3 way shoot out for the title.

Crime Lord has had his chance, he needs a kick up the ass, or a rupture, to bring himself back to the ME table.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:16 am

I like the idea of random elements in a big, multi-man match. The hint of a big swerve.

Santino in the Elimination Chamber.

Santino in the Royal Rumble.

Jericho in the Undisputed Title match at Vengeance.

Santino

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:21 am

Laugh

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:36 pm

Helllllllo

How we all doing.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:41 pm

I would like to see a triplw threat match,  Alex Walker and Logan somwhow get a loser cant challenge for title for 1 year.  Adamson and Logan take kenty before turning on each other.  Just as Logan is about to get the pin walker turns on him, giving enough time for Max to win.  Leaving kenty amd Max to fued and Logan just going on a run of destruction on the whole company.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:49 pm

Afternoon guys. Hope we are all good. Friday feeling!! Wink

The QOTD is a good one! I believe Adamson, Kincade and Kenty are in for a few turbulent Summer months with the titles on the line. I wouldn't like to be in the shoes of the creative team deciding how it all pans out! When I was reading Survival, I felt as if the main event wasn't going to be straightforward at all. I think having Adamson ending the show on such a high was the perfect way. It really announced Adamson as the guy who is at current the most serious threat to Kincade and Walker. On the subject of Logan and Walker, I think something will definitely happen with the Saint. A battle for overall control perhaps for 6WF? If Kincade loses Walker will never return and if Kenty loses Saint walks away for good? I can definitely see that perhaps  later on in the year as an option. And perhaps that is where Kenty may come in as the Saint's pick to face Kincade with Walker in Logan's corner. I don't think the title will be on the line if that happened therefore I think Adamson will be holding a big title (Unified or not) going into Born In Fire defending against the winner of the Gold Rush.

Whatever is going to happen, the Summer is going to be mega!

kentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:14 pm

I can't help but feel that Mike Hill or Clarke James might win the big one.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:15 pm

Funk wants in

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 pm

And well he should.

He's a top level face.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:42 pm

Ooooh Nice

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:00 pm

Rasta and Funk are the new Smashy and Nicey.

Has anyone seen the latest TNA news?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:05 pm

No

What's occurred?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:11 pm

Hulk Hogan is coming back to be the special guest host of Slammiversary?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:13 pm

No, Eric Young (small guy, with a beard), wrestled two matches in one night and one the World Title from Magnus Ver Mangusson.

Hero's comment was hilarious...

Former 6WF Grand Slam Winner Alan 'Hero' Carr... wrote:Next week they'll have TNA Hall of Fame inductee Kurt Angle die on his way home.

(apologies for the bad taste!)

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:19 pm

They didn't? 
Laugh Jesus

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:24 pm

I shit you not.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:26 pm

I've heard of rehashing old story lines but that takes the biscuit

Afternoon by the way

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Afternoon Lexy
How's it going?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:35 pm

Sunny day in the north east, shame to still be at work on a Friday but workload is a little crazy at the moment

How are you?

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next