6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

+21
CJ
Dicey
Crimey
Nay
JJ Johnson
kentyf1
Mat
Teej
Amy T
Electric Demon
Olly
Geoff
Paul Mac
Marsh
Kuinshi
6WF Admin
Marky
Toozey
Saint
Twisty
Lee
25 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! - Page 20 Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

Post by Lee Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

pm twist

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! - Page 20 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

Post by Dicey Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:25 am

Morning filthy McNastys
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! - Page 20 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

Post by Twisty Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:25 am

Rich wrote:Mat never showed up for Creative last night, so as of right now, show is cancelled.
 He just agrees with what you say anyway Laugh

Nah, he may have had some crisis. A lack of Strongbow or something.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:55 am

Reply up Marsh/lads
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:59 am

Quality. Know just how to reply now.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:25 am

Liar Liar Twist, Jim Carrey classic.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:39 am

Reply up. F-ing enjoyed that one

Cheers Crimey! I can see the scene in my head now.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:07 pm

Dean Holdsworth just done the single worst piece of analysis I have ever seen on Sky Sports News.

He described Gary Hooper as "having a good touch for a big man."

He also set out the predicted Norwich side with Garrido at CB (he#s a LB), Tettey at LB (He's a CM) and the suspended Fer at RM.

He gets paid for that. Dean Gaffney could've done a better job

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:22 pm

I may not be able to promo this week sorry.

but ill try to get one up if i can, sorry for letting you down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:29 pm

Ok, I will post my Oko one up now then. Ok

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:04 pm

Reply up Twist
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:16 pm

Shit Shit Shit! Hang on Laugh

Oko first. Then fatty can reply.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:23 pm

I won't be able to reply whilst at work today sorry, just have Marshall notice something interesting on the wall or something

I'll post something up at home if its still going on

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:36 pm

Twisty wrote:
Rich wrote:Mat never showed up for Creative last night, so as of right now, show is cancelled.

I don't like Strongbow.

And was a crisis of sorts, the internet went down at home. It was like being in the bloody dark ages.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:39 pm

Mat wrote:
Twisty wrote:

I don't like Strongbow.

And was a crisis of sorts, the internet went down at home. It was like being in Burnley.
Fixed that for you Ok 

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:44 pm

Mat wrote:
Twisty wrote:

I don't like Strongbow.

And was a crisis of sorts, the internet went down at home. It was like being in the bloody dark ages.
Rather like your promos.

#substandard

Love you really. Not in a Dicey way though. He charges.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:53 pm

Twisty wrote:
Mat wrote:
Twisty wrote:

I don't like Strongbow.

Rather like your promos.

#substandard

Ah right, that explains why Lee keeps drawing him and posting it on facebook, must be his payment.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:04 pm

Mat wrote:
Twisty wrote:
Mat wrote:
Twisty wrote:

I don't like Strongbow.

Rather like your promos.

#substandard

Ah right, that explains why Lee keeps drawing him and posting it on facebook, must be his payment.
I think it is more like a Romeo and Juliet situation. Lee knows that he can never win the fair maiden that is D.Reilly. So he draws pictures to combat the pain of his broken heart.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:06 pm

I don't draw the pictures. It's an avatar type of thing. I just put them in scenarios where by I am perving on Dicey more often than not, all innocent nothing weird about it..... nothing VERY weird about it anyway

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:11 pm

You're right, you don't DRAW the pictures. It is more like a white paste collage.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:14 pm

It's called Bitstrips.

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:18 pm

I am sure your doctor can prescribe some ointment.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:27 pm

Mat wrote:
Twisty wrote:

I don't like Strongbow.

#prayforMat

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:15 pm

Right....

Dicey and others.....Vortex reply up.

Bull.....Oko promo up.

Feedback really appreciated on the Oko one. Just wondering if it might change peoples feelings towards him.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:17 pm

You dont have to explain Lee they will never understand tough love Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! - Page 20 2476824700
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:18 pm

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! - Page 20 2476824700 

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Reply up Twist, thats it from Dicey il leave it up to you and Marsh
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:51 pm

Hi everyone
How we all keeping?
will be a mcmanus promo over the next couple of days

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:20 pm

Evening gents,

Appologies to the guys in my match but I'm struggling for time this week so won't be able to get involved in the back and forth, should have time to still get a solo promo up

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:31 am

Morning!

Why is it when anyone is pissed off with Vortex, they always result to calling him Vincent. You know how much that annoys him Laugh

Much happening today?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:05 am

England v Scotland at Wembley tonight, although I have split allegiances for that. I've also got 6 a side tonight so wont see all of it anyway!

Twist, fancy joining a 606v2 league? It's not the same one as before, it's called the Europa League (original I know Wink ) and is a lot easier to participate in. Seeing as there's no 6WF one short term, thought you might be interested.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:07 am

I hope the Scots win. 14th in the World is all we deserve really.

No thanks Marky. Cheers anyway.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:35 am

Twisty wrote:Morning!

Why is it when anyone is pissed off with Vortex, they always result to calling him Vincent. You know how much that annoys him Laugh
I decided I needed to make Marshall a bit of an arsehole again, which was why I did the whole Vinnie thing. I've played it too vanilla face recently and needed to get back to some of the stuff that got Marshall where he is today but still swinging more towards being a face

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:53 am

I enjoy that side of Marshall. I think you have the same problem that Lex had earlier on. Lex is much more comfortable with his promos now he can give a lot more edge to them.

Vortex and Marsh might have a lot more run ins. If there is a CoH reunion, could you start going for tag team gold? That would really mess up team 6WF.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:02 pm

Yeah I've struggled a bit since the face turn, I always just tried to make Marshall a complete and utter bell when heel, and I think I lost some of that since the turn, so I'm trying to find the balance at the moment.

I can see a CoH reunion on the cards, possibly going for the tag titles at BiF as I can't see either Clarke or Marshall still being in world title contention by then, maybe after The Consultancy suffers the same fate as Leone and gets banned from competing for the titles

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:10 pm

I suppose you just need to be a right bell to the correct people. I muddied the waters a bit by being involved. I think the promos came across the right way though.......respectful but with a hint of menace as well.

I would liek a run with the tag belts after Destiny as that is what I have been banging on about for the last few months. That said, I would happily go along with that idea Marsh. I dunno where that leaves The Consultancy but it would make for exciting times.

If what you say happens then the only thing for them to do is split.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:32 pm

In those circumstances I don’t see a split as such, I think they’ll either go for singles titles but back each other up or continue fighting Re-Genesis together in order to get the ban overturned.

I’m really torn as to where the Re-Genesis storyline is going, the logical end would be at Born in Fire with maybe a team 6WF (Marshall, Clarke, Leone & Consultancy) vs Re-Genesis match, but then you need to need to get the titles off Cassius and Hill which would mean at least one more person getting involved somewhere down the line, there’s a hell of lot of possibilities with where the story could go

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Afternoon lads
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:55 pm

Right QotD

What can you see happening post-Destiny
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:12 pm

Dicey my sexy bearded friend Ok 

I can't even predict whats going to happen at Destiny let along after it Laugh 

But I think Max Adamson will challenge for one of the world titles at BiF, a final match between 6WF and Re-Genesis will get set with some kind of loser leaves town stipulation, Lex will join Re-Genesis in place of Steel and the CoH will re-unite for a shot at the tag titles

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:18 pm

I think it doesn't have to be a team based match up. The titles are all held by Re-Gen and I think I am right in saying the main contenders are all part of 6WF. So Born in Fire can still be built as a 6WF v Re-Gen but not all centred around a multi man tag match.

Sorry to cop out Dicey, but I really don’t know at this stage. I think I need another Lockdown.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:19 pm

Same as Twist for me, need to see how Destiny shapes up before thinking about post-Destiny.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20