6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explosion Feedback Thread!!!

+7
Lee
Olly
Marky
Electric Demon
kentyf1
JJ Johnson
6WF Admin
11 posters

Go down

Explosion Feedback Thread!!! Empty Explosion Feedback Thread!!!

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:24 am

Match of the Night?

Shock of the Night?

Superstar of the Night?

Mark Out Moment of the Night?

One Match for the Future?

One Match for Chaos?

Any Areas to Improve?

Any Additional Feedback?

Last edited by Rich on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Explosion Feedback Thread!!! Empty Re: Explosion Feedback Thread!!!

Post by JJ Johnson Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:42 am

Match of the Night?
There were a few contenders but if I was pushed I would say the main event, very good storytelling.

Shock of the Night?
The debut of Dicey Reilly, great way to make an entrance.

Superstar of the Night?]
Crime Lord deserves a shout for his great efforts and so does Dicey Reilly for deciding two world title matches in one night. Bit of a cop-out but I would say Re-Genesis as a collective.

The end of the tag team title bout made me sit up a little and take notice. It was very well done.

I have been calling it for some time but now more than ever I think Logan Kincade vs Cassius Zhi for the 6WF Title.

One Match for Chaos?
Dicey Reilly vs Keith Leone. It could be The Saint but I think he will get his re-match with Hill, where as Leone doesn't get one.

Any Areas to Improve?
Is there any? I mean last night was pretty close to perfection so it would be difficult to say anything needed improving. I think consistency is the only thing now, can the GM's keep this amazing standard up? I think so but it will be difficult to match last night.

Any Additional Feedback?
I think the writers deserve great praise for taking 6WF to the next level once more. I thought the standard of promos for the show was excellent. I enjoy running my own e-fed but I couldn't hope to get close to this level right now, the whole product is probably the best it has ever been.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:51 am

Match of the Night?
Every match was fantastically wrote and you could really imagine what was going so clearly and vividly! but, I think Hardcore Hell was truly spellbinding. 

Shock of the Night?
Return of Dicey. That was pretty mental and totally unexpected!

Superstar of the night?
I think Re-Genesis really made their mark at Explosion, which was very cool but other names definitely worth a mention are Mike Hill, Logan Kincade and Crime-Lord who all won a biggie. Well done!

Mark out moment of the night?
Logan Kincade winning the Fight For the Right Tournament. Really places Logan in the mix for future titles and adds more possible dimensions to a fascinating title picture.

I think a Logan Kincade vs Crime Lord title match could be in the offering in the distant future which would be pretty cool. I think a power-struggle with Re-Genesis and other 6WF characters could also happen!

One Match for Chaos?
Dicey Reilly vs Keith Leone would be pretty epic. The start of Leone's revenge perhaps.

Any Areas to Improve?
Tough to say. I can't really see any improvements to say as it was a fantastic show and just goes to show the dedication of all you guys involved. If I have to say an area to improve, maybe a more consistent detail to the end of all matches. So after the match, maybe show the mood of the crowd, the superstars involved how are they reacting? what are they doing? are they mad, angry, sad, frustrated? a consistent range of emotions being shown at the end of the matches would really round-off the fantastic way all matches are wrote.

Any Additional Feedback?
Fantastic show guys. Take a bow, shows like these demonstrate how lucky we all are to have such committed guys to this place.Well done to all! 6WF in 2013 is magic.. roll on the next Lockdown! 

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:57 am

Match of the Night?

Hardcore Hell! A fine sequel to last year's match. Super quality, lots of twists and turns - never overstepped the mark into unbelievable territory. Loved the psychology of the match, with the necessity for the other guys to team-up to take out Takeo. Crime Lord just keeps on getting matches that seem to make his career - until the next one!

Shock of the Night?

The tag team title twist was superb, and I didn't expect that coming. Always thought it was odd that Udo Berg was not on the card in Germany.

Superstar of the Night?

Crime Lord. Gets better and better and better. The loss in the FFTR didn't even take the gloss off a stunning performance.

Mike Hill winning the TAW Championship. Never was so much owed by so many to so few. Apart from that other time...

Keith Leone vs Dicey Reilly

One Match for Chaos?

The Saint vs Mike Hill rematch

Any Areas to Improve?

Personally, I felt that after the brilliant opening segment, that period up until the Scorpion and Abe Abercorn promos was a little slow. I think it was because of the absence of Gregers and Dubs sucking the life out of those two matches - they could have maybe been separated on the card. That is such a minor thing in the grand scheme of what was a truly astounding show though.

Any Additional Feedback?

Go git yo' sunglasses ON! Y'all deserve it and then some

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:01 am

Match of the Night?
Hardcore Hell was awesome but for the drama i'm going with Leone v Cassius.

Shock of the Night?
Chris Patricks quitting/Dicey debuting.

Superstar of the Night?
Chris Patricks' driver. (Ok, fine. I'd go with Logan Kincade)

Countless moments in the Hardcore Hell match alone. But Kincade dismantling the already battered Crime Lord.

Adamson v Kuinshi final battle.

One Match for Chaos?
Re-Genesis v 6WF

Any Areas to Improve?
Maybe trim the number of members of Re-Genesis, I wouldn't like to name names but it looks like there's too many members.

Any Additional Feedback?
None, awesome stuff from everyone who wrote any part of the matches or segments.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:03 am

Oh yeah! I change my surprise of the night!

I was truly gutted Dicey was leaving, and it seemed like confirmation of something I feared was happening for some time. Really didn't expect him to be back within the night Laugh

Sorry Udo and Visage - Dicey Reilly is my surprise of the night!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:18 am

Match of the night
Hardcore hell/lKincade  v Cimes

Shock of the night:

Patricks being hit by a car/dicey debut

Superstar of the night: 

Kincade

Markout:
Hill wining title - expect Sainty to retain

One  match for the future
Re-Genesis v The Resistance (w/Jessica) - Tagline for the match: Who ever wins we lose(or 6wf loses) 

Chaos match:

Kincade v Cass

any areas to improve:

10/10 no need

Other feedback:

Elementary my dears. 

P.S the new formatting is awful. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:19 am

Match of the Night?

Tough one this. Obviously Hardcore Hell and the main event were outstanding but I really enjoyed the tag team bouts. Thought they were really good.

Shock of the Night?

Dicey pussying out of Patricks and bringing back Reilly Wink

Superstar of the Night?

Has to be Mike Hill don't it. STANDARD innit

Countless moments in the Hardcore Hell match. Specifically loved Takeo destroying Hidari
Also Udo/Visage winning the tag titles

I think Steel will turn on Re-Genesis at one point and go for the title

One Match for Chaos?

Mike Hill vs The Saint - the second match

Any Areas to Improve?

Needs more CM Funk

Any Additional Feedback?

Off the charts. Off the fucking charts. Well done guys, really well done. Can't wait to see where things go

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Demon wrote:Personally, I felt that after the brilliant opening segment, that period up until the Scorpion and Abe Abercorn promos was a little slow. I think it was because of the absence of Gregers and Dubs sucking the life out of those two matches - they could have maybe been separated on the card. That is such a minor thing in the grand scheme of what was a truly astounding show though.

Yeah, it's a shame that Amy and Tooze got left hanging, but Gregers has had numerous chances. He's the only person in history whose firewall comes down on Born in Fire day, and whose home internet blocks a site like this.

There comes a point when you have to nip shit in the bud and make cuts. I put together 18 odd segments in 5 hours from scratch and using stuff people wrote, i don't see why i should bend over backwards to include people who cant be bothered.

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:58 pm

Match of the Night? Hardcore Hellzzzzzzzzzzz and main event.

Shock of the Night? Dicey! what the! Udo and Visage! SO MANY!

Superstar of the Night? Not a superstar but Re-Genesis. They ruled the night really didn't they

Mark Out Moment of the Night? Personaly Logan beating Crime Lord. But Reilly appearing was another for me.

One Match for the Future? Udo and Visage ve The Consultancy

One Match for Chaos? Logan vs Cassius maybe?

Any Areas to Improve? More Udo

Any Additional Feedback? Great show. Really just keeps getting better and better. Says a lot when people were making up various ends to matches and they all seemed as if it could happen. That comes down to good writing and good feud building. MORE!

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:24 pm

Match of the Night?

Hardcore Hell always makes every look strong and provides interesting dynamics in the Mach storytelling but the Main Event was stunning as well.

Shock of the Night?

Chris Patricks leaving, Dicey appearing and getting involved in both title matches

Superstar of the Night?

So many contenders, Dicey, Crime Lord, Mike Hill it's hard to pick.

Mike Hill winning

Takeo vs Crime lord, just think it would be epic
Keith Leone vs Dicey Reilly

One Match for Chaos?

Saint vs Mike Hill, 

Any Areas to Improve?

I can't think of anywhere, as I said on twitter I just do t have the words to describe how good that show was.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:31 am

Match of the Night?

The Main Event for me, it just had that WOW factor and brilliant story-telling

Shock of the Night?

For me Takeo not winning the HH

Superstar of the Night?

Walker and ReGenesis just dominated the night

Personally for me to have Dicey back, I cant wait to get promoting with him again

Show wise, The Consultancy getting screwed, so unexpected 

Saint/Leone vs Dicey/Cass

One Match for Chaos?

Dicey vs Leone

Any Areas to Improve?

More me...it works Very Happy 

Any Additional Feedback?

Probably the best show I have read to date 
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:55 am

Match of the Night?

The main event, just for the drama and return

Shock of the Night?

Dicey Reilly's return

Superstar of the Night?

Cassius Zhi

Dicey Reilly's return then heel turn all within moments

Logan Kincade vs. Cassius Zhi

One Match for Chaos?

Keith Leone/Saint vs. Dicey Reilly/Mike Hill

Any Areas to Improve?

None that I can think of, fix Gregers computer to allow him on Wink

Any Additional Feedback?

As Dicey said above, I think this is the best PPV I have been a part of since returning

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Match of the Night?

I would have to go for Hardcore Hell. I think the match elevated a lot of people to a level in which they can kick on and continue to grow in 2013. Everyone seemed capable of winning and no one was missed out. A truly enjoyable read with an amazingly high standard of writing.

Shock of the Night?

Patricks not taking part in Hardcore Hell and the segment leading up to him leaving. You can sense the emotion in the crowd. Yeah we all know its make believe, but the guy was a big part of the history of this place. For that reason, you could sense the crowds shock at the announcement. I know I was.

Superstar of the Night?

Mike Hill. The last few months have seen him go to another level character wise. Certainly the most talked about wrestler in 6WF at the moment and with a gimmick that will go on and on. With him joining Re-Genesis and now being TAW champion, there could be no stopping of the standard.

Personally it was going OH YES! in the car and then following it up with an OH SHIT! moments later. You can guess what I am talking about. Have to say though it was really well done. If anything it has made me more determined to strike back hard promo wise.

Now Dicey has screwed Saint, I cannot see Saint sitting on the fence anymore. He will be after two members of Re-Genesis now. However, I do think there will be conflict of interest in Re-Genesis now. Too many cooks? Therefore......

Dicey v Hill v Saint for the TAW championship

Cassius Zhi v Leone v Steel for the 6WF title (I think Leone will get a chance again, even with Walker saying that is his last shot. Jessica will sort it).

Those matches might cause friction within the ranks of Re-Genesis. I really don't think the unit can stay together and all heading in the right direction. Big part of that is Steel......surely he feels left out now. He was the main man and now he is a substitute.

"Time for Re-Genesis to take control of their own destiny".........Maybe certain members will start to feel like removing the Re-Genesis part in that sentence and adding their own name.

One Match for Chaos?

Crime Lord v Lukas Takeo. I think the near falls and the kick out of the Lock n Load, means that Takeo is my pick to go against Crime Lord for the title at Chaos.

Any Areas to Improve?

I agree with Kenty, I would have liked to have seen a reaction by The Consultancy after their match. Then again, I suppose that is down to us as promo-ers to decide their reaction. I really can't think of anything else and i am just nit picking for something to put. Maybe the car accident announcement could have been after match 8 and then more of a reaction to it after match 9? After the send off he got, it would have been nice to see more of a reaction to the accident afterwards. Again.....nit picking.

Any Additional Feedback?

The best show of 2013. I actually think it beats last years BIF. Immense and well worth the wait. Congrats to everyone who put the effort in for matches, segments and the promos. The quality is there for all to see.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down