6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuperShow Feedback Thread

+5
Toozey
Olly
Lee
Electric Demon
Twisty
9 posters

Go down

SuperShow Feedback Thread Empty SuperShow Feedback Thread

Post by Twisty Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:18 am

Match of the Night?

Shock of the Night?

Superstar of the Night?

Mark Out Moment of the Night?

One Match for the Future?

Did you think the lead-up to all the picks being announced was good?

Any Additional Feedback on the Supershow?

How do you rate current storylines with Survival just 2 weeks away (5V5, The JJ Bear, The coming of Splinter etc)?

Where can we improve?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

SuperShow Feedback Thread Empty Re: SuperShow Feedback Thread

Post by Electric Demon Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:52 am

Match of the Night?

I thought Logan Kincade vs Max Adamson was an awesome match. It was great to see that vicious, unrelenting side to Kincade again - I feel it's been a bit lost recently, but it was back with avengeance. The submission finisher sounded brutal.

Shock of the Night?

Momentary shock of the night was when it looked as though Cassius had attacked Jessica. My heart skipped a beat. Overall shock had to be the Walker "reveal". (Is it a reveal? The Walker accusation?)

Superstar of the Night?

Logan Kincade for the above mentioned reason.

Personally - Cassius blasting everybody with a chair, stomping on out like Stone Cold Steve Austin at the Invasion.
Cassius excluded - I've got two. Really enjoyed Marshall's decision in the triple threat match, and I loved Scorpion's vicious treatment of Pickwhistle at the end of the match. That's the side of Scorpion I really enjoy seeing. Think he plays it really well.

I think after all the build-up, and the promos from this week, if TGA and Cobra go head to head in the future it has all the makings of an epic.

I really enjoyed the variety of ways the picks were made. It was funny at times, then at others (like last night) ramped with tension. The envelopes, the double-headed coin, the pick your poison, and the Cassius just putting himself in the match - what could have been very monotonous was actually filled with variety and entertainment. The feeling of hatred between McGraw and Walker has been written so well, it feels like a fully formed feud - which is hard to do when neither of them have a "handler" to promo for them. The mix of combustible elements in the match feels perfect. And I also thought the look on McGraw's face when he revealed Rasta was priceless (even though I couldn't see it - obviously... I could imagine it, and it was priceless)

IM-MENSE! Quality segments. I thought the medical team bits were written superbly, particularly the Jessica one. It was a bit lump in the throat mixed with pure dread. They were pretty dark segments, but worked so well.

How do you rate current storylines with Survival just 2 weeks away (5V5, The JJ Bear, The coming of Splinter etc)?

Love how the 5v5 and The Bear were actually interlinked all along. That was another clever twist, the like of which have been pulled out of the bag all damn year! As I've said all along, Scorpion and Finlay has been expertly executed. Splinter has been great, but I'd like to see a bit more from G in terms of promos. Don't know, maybe elusiveness is where he is going with the character - particularly in the short-term, which makes sense, but still, I'd like to see a bit more of the character.

Where can we improve?

Eat my shorts

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:26 am

Match of the Night?

Logan vs Adamson

Shock of the Night?

Jess's attack

Superstar of the Night?

Dunno if it counts but Walker was my man of the night. What a bastard

BERG! UDO BERG!

Udo va Takeo

The combustable nature of the 2 teams makes it a hard one to call so yes. Awesome!

One of the best shows I have read in my time at 6WF. Kudos!

There will be a massive fallout from all the Survival matches that will take us into the next PPV I am sure.

Where can we improve?

Logan needs more championships. 1 isn't nearly enough

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:03 am

Match of the Night?

I really enjoyed the Murdoch/Patricks/Saint match and all the mental aspects and mind games that were occuring in it. I think it's great to think that Murdoch would do what he done, and it was written superbly! I also enjoyed the Tag team match and the Dubois seemingly heel turn.

Shock of the Night?

I thought Udo returning was the shock of the night really, although with Goldman and Corchia seemingly being written out I sort of wondered! Also when it seemed Rasta was gonna be the pick, I love that man!!

Superstar of the Night?

Either Scorpion for his just manic decimation of Pickwhistle, or Cassius for his just crazed shit that is going on with him!

When Walker was announced as the man behind the bear (even though like Marky said on TT, I have my doubts if it is him)
Also when Rasta and Berg stuff happened

I gots a couple:
TGA vs Cobra - That'd be insane promos
Leone vs Lex - I think this will happen, when Lex turns on 6WF and Leone in the Survival match

WAS IT EVER?! Awesome stuff, loved the picks being announced, think the added time allows for things like this too happen!

Loved it, by far the best Lockdown since I've been here, and the best show after Born if Fire!
The segments in particular were superb. Especially the final one, the most engrossed in anything in 6WF I have been since I've been here reading that!

Off the charts!
It's not just the big ones either, it's the now one building between Dubois and Kuinshi, the Team Japan vs The Consultancy, the Abe vs Kenji, all the stuff in the lower to mid card, which makes the show so great because everyone has a purpose, and everything is thought through!

TEAM TAKEO FTW!

Where can we improve?

Get rid of Lee

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:29 am

Match of the Night?

Logan vs Adamson

Shock of the Night?

The end to logan vs adamson, didnt think we would see logan perhaps use that much dominating force to win it with the tough match for him coming up. That and cassius taking out several people which shows the unstableness of him at present

Superstar of the Night?

Cassius

UDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Saint vs Marshall one on one

yes, yes I did

It was awesome and I think the closing moments was perhaps one of the best pieces of writting I have seen since being here

100 out of 10. have been built in just the right way and I think the extra time to build has been a big help

Where can we improve?

Is there anything?

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:00 pm

Match of the Night?

Max vs Logan

Shock of the Night?

UDO BERG

Superstar of the Night?

Cassius Zhi

I'm not sure there where so many good bits, the whole show was just excellently put together.

UDO vs TAKEO

I think the build has been excellent and paced perfectly. The match has so many interesting sub plots (both current and historic storyline wise) that have been developed along side the larger 6WF vs 6CW match.

The biggest compliment I can pay was that even when somebody started reading over my shoulder at work I didn't hide what I was doing because I was so engrossed in the show.

The current storylines are perfect, as I said above the way they have been intertangled (is this a word) within the larger match means that anything is possible and there is so much to look out for in the match. the promos for this match should be epic.

I am really enjoying the Logan vs Crimelord story as well, seeing how Logan deals with someone who doesn't take his crap.

You also have scorpion vs Finlay, Nay vs Max, Kuinishi/Dubois, Splinter vs McManus and Abe vs Hidari plus the tag team titles.

Everyone is involved in a feud and not one,of them feels like filler, they have all had time spent on them to build them up nicely.

Where can we improve?

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:09 pm

Match of the Night?

Logan vs Max or CP vs Marshall vs Saint

Shock of the Night?

Jess getting attacked (I think there is more to this than meets the eye)

Superstar of the Night?

Cassius

UDO!!!!!!

Cobra vs TGA

It was super

It was spot on well done all involved and all who promo'd

I think they have been built up nicely and after Survival other feuds will kick off

Where can we improve?

Not enough nudity for my liking
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:24 pm

Match of the Night?

Logan Kincade vs Max Adamson

Shock of the Night?

Miss Jessica being attacked

Superstar of the Night?

Cassius Zhi coming out and attacking everybody

Lock 'n' Load through the table, hopefully setting up a brutal match.

Cassius Zhi vs. Alex Walker's choice? Lex Hart maybe?

Very good.

Just keep up the good work.

It's all been built up excellently, and it's clear the advantage of having a longer gap has had on the storylines.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:27 pm

Match of the Night?
Logan v Max (despite the end)

Shock of the Night?
Alex Walker revealed as the bad guy

Superstar of the Night?
Cassius Zhi

Cassius being part of Team 6WF

Any two members of Team 6WF

Very good and very well written.

None, but only because it was superb and nothing I could say would help improve it.

Loved it. 6WF has somehow managed to go up since BIF, you'd expect a drop off but far from it.

Where can we improve?
Give Max Adamson the 6WF Title. Other than that, nowhere. Improving isn't the issue, maintaining the current trend is.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down