6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Rundown - 07/06/13 Lockdown

Go down

6WF Rundown - 07/06/13 Lockdown Empty 6WF Rundown - 07/06/13 Lockdown

Post by Olly Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:03 pm

MW: "Good evening and welcome to 6WF Rundown! We're back babay!"

RJ: "Back? You've got us back. As Gary Barlow would say, you've got us "Back for good!"

MW: "Oh yeah 'Arj getting them song references in! Lets get on with this then!"

RJ: "GO GO GO!"

MW: "Well here was the card for the 7th June edition of Lockdown!"

Match 1
Hardcore Hell Qualifier
Lucas Takeo v Scorpion

Match 2
Kuinshi v Cameron Faith
Max Adamson on commentary

Match 3
Hardcore Hell Qualifier
Finlay v Kenji Hidari

Match 4
Mike Hill & The Saint v Dopant Zero

Match 5
Hardcore Hell Qualifier
Chris Patricks v Splinter

Match 6
Crime Lord v TGA

*Fight for the Right Semi-Final Announcement

Match 7
Hardcore Hell Qualifier
Marshall Murdoch v Lex Hart

Main Event
The Consultancy (Vortex & Johnny Oko) v Cassius Zhi & Geoff Steel

MW: "Now since you been with us last, stuff has happened. Big stuff!"

RJ: "Yeah Re-Genesis has been born. Basically they been dominating people."

MW: "Nice 'Arj, real nice!"

RJ: "Ohhh yeah!"

MW: "Right lets get on with this then!"

Hardcore Hell - The qualifiers

This week the Hardcore Hell qualifiers took place, with Lukas Takeo, Scorpion, Kenji Hidari, Finlay, Lex Hart, Marshall Murdoch, Chris Patricks and Splinter all in action!

The results were as follows;

Lukas Takeo beat Scorpion
Marshall Murdoch beat Lex Hart
Kenji Hidari beat Finlay
and Chris Patricks beat Splinter!

MW: "Hardcore Hell will be brutal. Just brutal 'Arj. We have former World Champions, rising stars, the man who made his debut in the structure last year, and of course our Champion Crime Lord!"

RJ: "It's going to be incredible Michael. Just incredible. I mean last year was brutal, especially with the debut of Takeo. But this year? Someone may actually die in there!"

MW: "Well not only did we find out the qualifiers for Hardcore Hell, we also saw Finlay get the better of Scorpion, only for Soloman Riddick to show how dangerous the pair are by taking out both Abe Abercorn and Finlay himself! This feud is really heating up isn't it 'Arj?"

RJ: "It really is! But not the only one from these matches! The Fanatic stated his desire to take down Splinter, Chris Patricks goes against his wife's wishes and Lex Hart against TGA was announced for Explosion!"

MW: "Just crazy 'Arj. Mental!"

RJ: "Anyhow we must go to a commercial now! But when we come back we have one on one action for you!"

*Cut to commercial*

MW: "Welcome back to Rundown! Up now we have two one on one matches for you!"

Faith pins Kuinshi again, as the Freeweight Title battle heats up!

This week Cameron Faith pinned Kuinshi as he made a statement to Max Adamson on Lockdown! Not only that, but he will face Adamson at Explosion for his Freeweight Title, along with Kuinshi as well!

MW: "Well 'Arj we had the delight of Adamson on commentary for this match, and well, this three way feud has simmered nicely."

RJ: "It has, really has Michael! Cameron Faith seems to be getting back to his usual self, but with Kristal still around, who knows when he'll go off the rails again! Also Kuinshi is back, and on the hunt for a title!"

MW: "And revenge for not taking Adamson's unbeaten BIF record eh 'Arj Wink"

RJ: "Haha if you say so Michael!"

MW: "Well Adamson will! As for our next one on one match on Lockdown, we had Crime Lord face off against TGA!"

Two legends face off in a brutal battle, as Fight for the Right Semi Finals are announced

Crime Lord picked up an impressive victory over TGA as he continues to build momentum in the build up to Hardcore Hell and the Fight for the Right semi finals!

Also the Fight for the Right Semi Finals were announced with the following matches;

Geoff Steel vs Logan Kincade
and Mr Kenty vs Crime Lord

MW: "First of all a great win for Crime Lord, as he looks to pull off a win inside Hardcore Hell and winning the Fight for the Right tournament!"

RJ: "He's mental Michael. Truly mental!"

MW: "Well he'll have to be at his best to get past Re-Genesis member Geoff Steel!"

RJ: "Too right, however I feel the winner will come from the Mr Kenty-Logan Kincade matchup! It's so hard to call!"

MW: "Speaking of too hard to call, we must move on..."

Tag Team match leads to huge announcement!

Dopant Zero pick up a win over the disfunctional team of Mike Hill and The Saint, in a rather strange tag team match on Lockdown! Hill's actions in the match costing his team the win, led to Kayleigh Reed announcing that at Explosion The Saint will face Mike Hill for the TAW World Championship!

MW: "Mike Hill really seems to have The Saint's number 'Arj! He is right under the Champ's skin!"

RJ: "He really is Michael. I guess it's just STANDARD MIKE HILL!"

MW: "Oh good god, I think now will be a good time to go to a break..."

*Cut to commercial*

MW: "Welcome back 'WFers! Now onto our main event of the evening, another Tag Team match!"

Another win for Re-Genesis, but 6WF fight back!

In our main event of the evening the team of Cassius Zhi and Geoff Steel beat The Consultancy in a tag team match. However before the match it was announced that the board where unhappy with Alex Walker, and Danny McGraw's interim will be announced next week! Also post-match Re-Genesis were made mortal as Keith Leone, Marshall Murdoch and The Consultancy fended off the usual post-match attack!

MW: "Well Re-Genesis seem to have a fight on their hands 'Arj!"

RJ: "Not only in the ring Michael, but now in the boardroom as well! Alex Walker may not be too happy right now!"

MW: "He probably isn't 'Arj, but still his stable seem to most cohesive and destructive. I doubt he'll be at panic stations yet."

RJ: "Yeah I guess you're right. We'll find out next week on Lockdown!"

MW: "That leads us nicely onto the card for next weeks SUPERSHOW!"

RJ: "IT'S A SUPERSHOW?! OH BAH GAWD!"

MW: "Here's the card folks..."

*Announcement on the New Intermim General Manager

Match 1
The Fanatic v Lucas Takeo

Match 2
James McManus & Cameron Faith v Max Adamson & Jerome Dubois

*The Scorpion Pit with Special Guests - Finlay & Abe Abercorn

Match 3
Chris Patricks v Kenji Hidari

Match 4
TGA & Lex Hart v Dopant Zero
*The Consultancy on Commentary

Match 5
Pick Your Poison Match
Mike Hill v ????

Match 6
Pick Your Poison Match
The Saint v ????

Match 7
Fight for the Right Semi-Final
Mr. Kenty v Crime Lord

Match 8
Fight for the Right Semi-Final
Logan Kincade v Geoff Steel

Main Event
Keith Leone v Marshall Murdoch

MW: "Looks amazing as ever! We're out of time folks! See you nex..."

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

RJ: "Oh god..."

"Pick up the Pieces" by Average White Band jangles to life, as CM Funk enters the Rundown set flanked by three similar looking women to his right and three equally similar men carrying instrument cases!

CM Funk: "OWWWWWWW wanda...what is this I am seeing? I can't quite make it out because I've got my sunglasses ON!"

Girls (together): "What do you see Funk?"

CM Funk : "Firstly I see thousands of people... all here to see my show tonight."

Girls : "Hmmm Hmmm!"

*Wire looks at RJ and mouths "What is this guy on?"*

CM Funk: "And secondly I see it's time for some FUNKAROAKE!"

Girls: "That's right Funk!"

MW: "What on earth are you doing?!"

CM Funk: "Owwwwwwwwwwwww Mikey. I'm putting my sunglasses ON! My girls are putting their sunglasses ON! And my band are putting their sunglasses ON! It's Funkaroake time! Hit it band!"

*The band start to play their instruments, CM Funk picks up a mic and the tune is "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk*

CM Funk: "Like the legend of the phoenix
All ends with beginnings
What keeps the planet spinning (uh)
The force of love beginning"

Girls: "FUNKY!"

CM Funk: "We've come too far to give up who we are
So let's raise the bar and our cups to the stars

She's up all night 'til the sun
I'm up all night to get some
(Girls: SUNGLASSES!)
She's up all night for good fun
I'm up all night to get FUNKY