6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card 17/18th Lockdown(Still deciding on a date)

+5
xviperx
Dicey
Marky
Lee
Mat
9 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 17/18th Lockdown(Still deciding on a date) Empty 6WF Lockdown Card 17/18th Lockdown(Still deciding on a date)

Post by Mat Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Match 1
Mike Hill vs Udo Berg

Match 2
Fight For The Right 2nd round
Cassius Zhi vs Tom Ree

Match 3
Cameron Faith vs Austin Stevens

Match 4
The Parasite Killers & Ethan Knight vs The Empire(Kenji Hidari & Dopant Zero)

Match 5
Crime Lord vs Logan Kincade

Match 6
Max Adamson vs Nemesis

Main Event
The Saint vs Christopher Patricks

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 17/18th Lockdown(Still deciding on a date) Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card 17/18th Lockdown(Still deciding on a date)

Post by Lee Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:05 pm

A darkened room.

A flickering light illuminates The former lair of Project F.E.A.R

Udo Berg is sat in his throne of Ice, appearing to mumble to himself in German.

Every so often he flits back and forth from German to English with random words sounding louder than others

Udo: ......................Neine!.......Mistakes................... Leave me!.................Gone!........................

He continues to rant as he stands up and walks towards a large collection of bones.

The giant picks up a skull and stares into it, almost addressing it.

Udo: ........................Vhen?...................................You are gone!........................NEINE!!..........GET OUT!!!

Udo throws the skull across the lair we hear it bounce around as the German breathes heavily, looking around as if knowing he is being watched.

Udo: Come out!....

Udo begins skulking around trying to find the visitor to his domain.

Udo: I vil crush you if I find you my friend, hiding vil only delay the..... inevitable

He looks over to a mannequin which has been dressed up to look like Visage. Udo stares at the mannequin as if it is the real Visage, wide eyed and filled with rage he stalks the fake Visage

Udo: I knew you vould be back meine....friend, you vil get out of meine lair, you vil get out of meine life UNT YOU VIL!........GET OUT!.....................................

OF MEINE HEAD!!!!

Udo burts with rage hurls the mannequin across the room then begins to destroy anything and everything in sight all the while roaring at the top of his lungs

Udo: GET OUT!!! GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT!

He eventually runs out of steam and falls to his knees, he looks over to the Mannequin which is lying on it's side, the mask however is up right, back lit the eye holes glow stopping Udo in his tracks, the giant German stares at the mask, as if he has seen a ghost.

He stares and stares until he eventually stands, looking down at the mask he begins to calm himself.

Udo: .....................Ja................I understand..........................meine friend.

Udo walks over to the throne and sits down where he looks down at a pile of papers, his match for the week being one.

Udo: I understand meine friend, Mr Hill vil be the beginning.................meine Friend.

The camera pans out as Udo stares into space motionless as the show cuts to a commercial break

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 17/18th Lockdown(Still deciding on a date) Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card 17/18th Lockdown(Still deciding on a date)

Post by Marky Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:52 am

The crowd inside the arena are expectant, and cheering their heroes, until "Lonely Boy" by the Black Keys begins to play and the mood changes, booing echoes around the arena as Max Adamson walks out, wearing jeans and an official 6WF Born in Fire t-shirt. Adamson walks down to the ring with a microphone in his hand and he gets to the bottom of the ramp, completely ignoring the fans who are mixed in giving him abuse and trying to high five him, Adamson climbs into the ring and stands in the centre as his music stops;

Max: In my time in 6WF, I've been part of the problem. I've been part of the solution. I've been part of the revoluton. I've wanted 6WF to die, but only to be reborn as part of a better 6WF. I've been here over six years, fighting for Max Adamson but also being proud to fight in and as part of 6WF. There was no prouder moment in my entire life than the moment when I defeated Mr Kenty to become the 6WF Undisputed Champion. And that moment only surpassed how proud I was to be the 6WF European Champion, the 6WF Freeweight Champion and one half of the 6WF Tag Team Champions. I have achieved these goals and championships and they meant so much more to me because they were a part of 6WF. I've never liked the 6WF fans and they've rarely liked me. But I've always respected what the fans brought to 6WF and I keep being told whenever I make personal appearances or whenever I Google my own name...

(Adamson looks shiftily at the camera as he continues)

Max: ...That the fans respect what I've brought to 6WF. I have had to stand and watch as you people cheer the man I've had some severe issues with over the past year. I have had to deal with the fact that you people have chosen to back the wrong horse. You people chose to support everything The Saint has done and now look what's happening. Look what's happening right before your eyes. 6WF is dying.

(Adamson looks angry as the crowd boo)

Max: I don't mean dying metaphorically, I don't mean dying in terms of low pay per view buyrates. I mean dying. 6WF is on it's knees, nobody knows if 6WF will carry on. Nobody knows if 6WF will continue past Born in Fire. Born in Fire was the birthplace of 6WF and there is a very high possibility that Born in Fire will be it's resting place. This is the culmination of months and months of the abuse of power that The Saint has been committing. This is the culmination of the shambolic reign The Saint has been overseeing. The Saint has been raping the heart and soul of 6WF for months while all of you cheered his name. The Saint even went as far as to stack the deck in his favour to make himself the World Champion.

(Adamson spits on the floor in disgust)

Max: The Saint walks around with MY World Championship. He calls himself the Champion, he calls himself the main man. Yet he won't give me my rematch. In fact, he's yet to even defend the title he basically awarded himself. He's not defended it against ANYBODY. That man is as much a World Champion as any of you are. He is a poor excuse of a General Manager and an even poorer excuse of a man. And he is the sole destroyer of 6WF. He is the man responsible for 6WF being on the verge of extinction. He, who was so focused and engrossed on preventing the closure of 6WF has become the man holding the pillow next to the breathless body of 6WF. I have tried to end his reign, I have tried so so hard despite all of you standing in my way, despite half of the guys back there drinking in his words, praising him and respecting him... Pah. The Saint respects nobody. I tell a lie, The Saint respects himself. But that's about it. He is killing 6WF and only one man can save you. Only one man can save 6WF from death. And like it or not, that man is me.

(The crowd boo once more as Adamson stands tall, chest out)

Max: I am the man to save 6WF. All it takes is for the board of directors to grow a pair, all it takes is for the board of directors to strip The Saint from his position of power. The man is a dictator, and he needs to be taken out. You can leave the Championship to me, because as soon as I get my chance I'm taking back what is rightfully mine. I am going to reclaim the 6WF World Championship for Max Adamson, and for the good of 6WF. The Saint is killing and torturing 6WF, and only I can save it. And it begins with the Fight for the Right. As for you Nemesis...

(Adamson smirks as the crowd boo and chant "Nemesis" over and over)

Max: What exactly did you return for? What happened, did your retirement fund run out? Did the taxman send you a bill? There is absolutely no reason why you should have come back to 6WF. And I'm certainly sure there's no reason why you would want to come to 6WF and go one on one with Max Adamson. Times have changed since you were last here Nem. Your friend TGA, he's gone. Because I retired him. The likes of JJ Johnson, Enforcer, Hobo, Abe Abercorn and Rock V2 are gone. 6WF is Max Adamson's house now. I'm the man at the top of the food chain now, whether you like it or not. The days of big bad Nemesis walking into the building and scaring his way to the top are long gone. We don't believe in monsters anymore Nemesis. We don't believe in the supernatural. And we most certainly don't believe in the past reclaiming it's past glories. 6WF has evolved since you were last here Nemesis. 6WF has risen to new heights. As seen by the levels of desperation The Saint has had to go to just to remain partially relevent. As seen by the new breed of superstar in 6WF. Austin Stevens, Logan Kincade, Tom Ree, Cameron Faith, The Fanatic, James McManus, Kenji Hidari, Max Adamson. These are the stars of 6WF. Nemesis, you're nothing more than an afterthought. A guy the fans can chant "one more match" to, because they know you're sad enough to pander to them and sell your soul to them for that last paycheck. It wouldn't surprise me if The Saint brought you back as part of "jobs for the boys", maybe we'll see the return of EZ Money next week...

(Adamson leans back on the ring ropes)

Max: The point is, I am going to win the Fight for the Right. Because then even The Saint cannot prevent me from taking back what was and still is mine. The 6WF Undisputed Championship of the World.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:33 pm

Just as Max finishes talking, Refuse/Resist hits and the crowd goes crazy as Chris Patricks walks out onto the stage and starts walking towards the ring tagging fans as he goes.

RJ: Business has just picked up Mike, Patricks is in the hizza

MW: Whoopdy doo

Chris climbs through the ropes and walks past an anxious looking Adamson, Chris goes to each turnbuckle and salutes the fans before grabbing a mic from the announcer

CP: You know what, I was walking backstage when all of a sudden I could hear a noise coming from the arena, it was like a baby crying you know that irritating sound…waaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaa, then I came to me, my best buddy Max is talking again so I said to myself, Chris, I said you know who we haven’t really had the chance to really talk to face to face yet? my buddy Max, it’s not like he is ducking us, no don’t be silly and then to my surprise in listening to your little pity me speech you mention everyone and their dog but not one word said about me, that hurt Max it really did, it wasn’t all a dream I am alive sure I carried your ass for a month so you would at least get a month out of being Champion (Max snarls at Chris) I’m real Max go on touch me

Chris puts his hand out but Max slaps Chris across the face leaving a big red mark on his cheek, Chris rubs his cheek and smiles at Max

CP: There ya go you feel better now you got that out of your system, I really wasn’t expecting a cheap shot, not from Max Adamson (The Crowd start laughing) What happened to you Max, you use to be a great guy to be around but you’ve turned into a whingy whiny little bitch, blaming the world for your short falls, you can blame Saint for you losing the title all you want or hell even me even though it was you that got pinned in the middle of the ring 1…2…3 it’s all down to you Max you had the chance to shake the almost man tag you had, you may have been Undisputed Champion but you never believed you were and if you did you wouldn’t have needed a guardian Angel to help you out, to watch your back, to make sure the belt stayed on your waist and you can say it was for protection from Saint or Cassius Zhi or the Zhilots or anyone else but the truth is Max you are and never were Champion material and all this fronting up to Saint for another title shot, well step aside and watch a real Champion take the belt in Born in Fire you never know you might learn something
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by xviperx Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Our scene opens in the makeshift gym of the Total Package Austin Stevens, he sits back in an old recliner that appears to have been taken from a skip as an ugly snarl crosses his face. Austin drops an empty beer bottle allowing it to smash on the floor before opening the next with his teeth before taking a long sip and finally speaking.

“Boys and girls, this is a message from the people at 6WF to let you know that you're all a bunch of dumb cunts! You see I am sick and tired of hearing fucking smarks talk about this company like they know a fucking thing...we've all heard the rumours about the demise of 6WF...we heard that it was closing it's doors and that it was close to death...”

Once again Austin takes a long swig finishing the bottle off before dropping it and once again causing it to smash in to pieces before grabbing another.

“Did you really think I'd let this company fucking die?”

Austin shakes his head.

“...6WF dies when I let it.”

Austin smiles and grabs another beer from the cooler, biting the cap off the top and downing half of it within seconds before continuing.

“You see, when I came to this company at last years Born In Fire I promised that I would be a disease to it's very fucking core...I said that I would take over and make it my bitch and for that to happen...it has to carry on because it's getting closer by the fucking day.”

Austin takes another break finishing the bottle off and tossing it across the room laughing as it breaks, he reaches down and grabs for another only to realise the cooler is now empty. A snarl covers his face as he speaks again.

“The Fight For The Right Tournament marks the true beginning of my reign of fucking destruction...I become a shadow on the world champion and that shadow will grow until they have nothing left but darkness...”

“...It doesn't matter who that champion is because the ending will be the same fucking story...Austin Stevens kicks their teeth down their throat and takes their title away. At first I wanted it to be Saint...for months I watched as that cunt tried to sanitise the hardcore division and make it PG friendly...I watched as he tried to control me but the funny fucking thing is that he failed.”

Austin smiles to himself before explaining

“He begged for it to be PG and I ran through Blue Dragon with a fucking car ending his so called “legendary” career...he tried to stop me being me and I progressed...I let Logan look after my hardcore title and I moved on to bigger and better things...that will not change...so fuck Saint, fuck his bullshit title reign and fuck whoever takes the belt from him before they're just another target at the end of the day.”

Austin stands up from the chair and pulls the camera in close

“For now though, I have smaller fish to fry...this week...in just a few short days I go one on one with Cameron Faith...the Freeweight Champion...”

Austin pauses and slow claps with a sarcastic look plastered across his face

“...Cameron...I just want you to know that this isn't personal...I honestly couldn't give a fuck about you but the issue we have is that you're in my way and that means I have to hurt you...now, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to enjoy kicking you in the face but that would be the truth whoever it was...right now Cameron...you're just a victim in waiting.”

Austin walks back and sits down as the scene fades to black.

xviperx

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:42 pm

(Adamson angrily snarls towards Patricks)

Max: Learn something? From you? And what exactly would that be Chris? How to fake my own death? How to make my family resent me? Ooh, I've got it, how to hide behind a mask for six weeks! I mean, you're clearly going on about how you're more championship material than I am... The most relevent thing you've done since you were champion was die.

(Adamson stares a hole into Patricks as the crowd boo)

Max: I've already admitted, you tricked me. You tricked me by posing as my Guardian Angel, you tricked me and the punchline was when I lost the title to The Saint, a match I only lost because YOU attacked me from behind mid match. And I'm not as stupid as you think I am Chris, I know full well The Saint was in on the whole Guardian Angel thing. I know this whole issue of Saint and Patricks being in bed together was concocted by the pair of you as part of the conspiracy to take away the World Championship. And let me guess, now you two can settle up at Born in Fire, you two can square dance, one on one, and decide who the Champion is. Newsflash Chris. Neither of you will be. That Championship is mine, you don't deserve it, The Saint doesn't deserve it, only I do. Enjoy your one on one match with The Saint this week, I'll be watching.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Ree Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:47 am

The scene begins with the camera pointing out towards the desks from the front of the classroom. The voice of Tom Ree barks out from the middle of the classroom 

"People like to be in control of a situation." 

The people in the classroom all look towards the area the voice came from but the person sitting in the seat is an elderly man. The voice once again speaks out, this time from the rear right.

"They think this comes from understanding it"

The students once again look towards where the voice is coming from but it is   a middle aged woman. A few of the students are starting to look worried. 

"People fear the unknown, the different."

This time the voice comes front the front left of the classroom. The camera pans over and Tom Ree reveals himself. He gets up and strides to the front of the classroom.

"Some of you being afraid of the unknown makes little sense as you don't know a lot. Living a life of fear must be terrible." 

"Once again, word of mouth has travelled far in these parts. The classroom is indeed packed. Poor, uneducated members of the public were turned away from a shot at gaining knowledge that some would consider vital. I feel for these people, I really do. In order to avoid disappointment next week, please arrive in plenty of time. You can prosper. You will improve."

RJ "Who are these people packing out these lectures!"

MW "Maybe you should go for one and see the greatness of the man." 

"Today it is time for lesson 17. We will be studying history. British and even European culture has always had this fear. The fear of the other. You can look back at the eighteenth and the nineteenth century. It was there. The idea of a strong empire was dominating European thought. One of the key historiographical debates about the period is the motive. The economy was a notable motive. Countries such as the Netherlands were reliant on the money that their empire helped them to make. England and France, not so much. Their economies were of a suitable size that their empires were nothing more than a cherry on top in tea of the economy. 

More relevant was the prevalent view of the conquered people as the 'other'. Something unknown. Something different. It scared them, especially those of a religious persuasion. They began to believe that they were in these countries to try and teach the locals how to be human. How to be like us. Because we thought that would make them less scary. We were scared, we didn't know their intentions. Why did they not live like us, something must be wrong with them! See to most people it is inconceivable that they are not doing things in the right way. There has been someone in this company throughout the years that the crowd still fear. He still has that mystique, the crowd don't understand him. That man is of course Cassius. He isn't like me or you, he went through life experiences that we will never. It changed him, it made him different from us. But that doesn't mean we should be scared. Some of the other guys backstage are scared at the thought of him. You can see it in their eyes. Not me. I do not fear the other. I proved it when I eliminated him from the Gold Rush. Cassius is a monster but I am not just a lamb ready for slaughter. You will see that I have what it takes. You will witness the personification of excellence. You will believe. You will learn. Class dismissed." 

Tom Ree quickly leaves

Tom Ree

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:48 pm

CP: Jealousy is a horrible trait Max, you know that, I did not screw you out of the Title, your incompetence did that, I did not attack you, you missed with your Gore and paid the price, if it wasn't for me protecting you, you wouldn't have had the title going into Destiny to begin with so stop with the blame game and man up and take some responsibility and yes I saw my chance to do you over in the Gold Rush and take the title shot and do you know what Max if the roles were reversed you would have done the exact same thing, you know that, I know that and all these great people know that

The crowd break into a Patricks chant to the annoyance of Max

CP: I might not deserve my shot at the title at Born in Fire but I guarantee you right here and now that I'm going to grab this opportunity with both hands and I'm taking the Undisputed Title back, I know how it feels to walk into a Main Event at the biggest stage of them all as the underdog, even though I was champion, Chaos was favourite to take the belt from me, damn he even had a speech written for the following Lockdown but I dug deep and I showed the world that I deserved that title and it was going to take something special to take it from me and I walk out with it still on my waist and it’s the greatest feeling in the world Max and it’s a feeling I intend to relive and not you and not Saint are going to stop me.

Chris drops the mic and climbs out of the ring leaving Max to ponder his words
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marty2k14 Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:59 pm

Just as Patricks disappears through the back the lights go out in the arena

MW: I think we all know what this means..

RJ: I don't think Nemesis is coming out here for a chat..

Epilogue is playing out and the shadow of Nemesis can be seen walking to the ring. Nemesis steps onto the apron as the lights come back on and the crowd chants "Nemesis"

RJ: Adamson had plenty to say earlier but he looks lost for words now...

Nemesis steps over the ropes and without warning nails Adamson with a huge right hand, Adamson staggers back before fighting back with rights of his own, both men exchange punches before Nemesis gets the upper hand and whips Adamson off the ropes before attempting a big boot which Max ducks and quickly slides under the ropes scampering up the ramp

MW: I think Adamson just found out Nemesis hadn't completely lost his talents..

Nemesis picks up a mic from the ground and states down Adamson

Nemesis: Max, you come out here running your mouth, trying to tell everyone Nemesis is a spent force.. Well let me tell you this, Nemesis is still the top dog in this business. I decided to return to this business because I seen clowns like you holding the titles and thinking they were legends of 6wf..

Max, the only legendary thing about you is the legendary beating you will take from a true legend at lockdown. You will find out just how much of a spent force I am when I kick you out of the fight for the right tournament and out of this god dam arena... There will be nowhere to hide at lockdown max...

Marty2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:26 pm

*The show returns from a short commercial break promoting Born In Fire, as the worldwide audience are greeted to a sold-out LG arena in Birmingham. The LG arena is bathed in artificial light as the camera pans around showing fans young and old going wild. Many of the fans are waving signs and cheering their heroes over and over again. Suddenly, Turn Up the trouble roars from over the Sound system as the crowd descend into a largely mixed reaction. The camera shifts focus towards the titantron, the stage and ramp picking up on many Kenty fans wearing his shirts and merchandise. The camera also picks up on plenty of 6WF fans booing and waving signs reading “Kenty sucks” and “He can’t wrestle”. A few seconds pass before the figure of Mr Kenty marches through the curtain and onto the top of the ramp. He is wearing plain blue jeans, his official green “Live Life Loud” shirt and a pair of black converse shoes. Standing at the top of the ramp, a weary and dejected looking Kenty, cricks his neck from side to side, staring at the volatile reaction he is receiving.  The camera zooms close to Kenty revealing his once ice cold baby blue eyes to becoming much more weary and pale. His right eye has still got an angry looking sty with redness in the corner of the eye. Taking a deep breath, Kenty makes his way gingerly down the ramp and towards the ring. Stopping at the bottom of the ramp, Kenty looks from side to side. He notices his fans and notices the torrent of abuse he is receiving. Many fans are shooting the middle finger and other taunts while his fans continue to chant his name. Kenty ignores both sets of fans as he makes his way into the ring. A typical black folding chair is setup in the middle of the ring as Kenty takes his seat as he looks on almost in a trance as the fans continue their largely hostile reaction. The lights dim and a single beam of white light rockets down, engulfing Mr Kenty. Tossing the microphone that was already placed on the chair in his hands, Kenty looks intently around the LG as the fans continue their torrent of abuse. A few seconds later, Kenty raises the microphone to his lips. Before he speaks the vast majority of the crowd are up on their feet with their jeers and taunts.*

Crowd: Kenty sucks, Kenty Sucks, Kenty sucks, Kenty Sucks!
*Biting his lip, Kenty looks shellshocked as the abuse continues to rain upon him. The look in his eyes suggest a man with the weight of the world on his shoulders. Composing himself, Kenty plucks up the courage to speak with dignity and courage.*

Mr Kenty: In the history of 6WF, there has never been a time whereby one superstar has been vilified and hated as much as I have been. In the respect that from day one I have always put on a show and have given away so much time to you, the 6WF universe. That being dedicated my time to fan meets, fan days, interviews, forum interviews, television appearances and even radio appearances. All in the name of 6WF and you, the 6WF universe. All to promote what is good and great about this illustrious company.

Mr Kenty: On each of those occasions I have waxed lyrical about 6WF and the growing and popular fan base it has today. Not only in the United Kingdom, but globally. Never have I said a bad word and never will I say a bad word… because as far as I’m concerned you all have a right to be here. You have bought the ticket to come to this arena and cheer and boo me all you want. And I can’t change a thing…  Would I change a thing? Nope. Why would I? changing the essence of a company is the worst thing one of it’s employees can do.

Mr Kenty: Because at the end of the day, that’s all I’ am ultimately. An employee for 6WF. I get the sense and the impression that this continued hate and continued criticism stems from a deep belief that many of you believe I’m a glorified poster boy. I’m the guy this company chooses for the posters, for the television commercials and for the ice cream bars because I’m a cooperate sellout. Deep down you believe I don’t care about this company, that deep down I care about is the paycheck at the end of the month. And that is far from the truth…

Mr Kenty: Many of you now who have been abusing me in arena’s such as the LG and around the world on social media accuse me of being a leech. Of being some kind of corporate shell with a rotten core. Many of you buy into the theory of people revolution. Believing that by revolting and targeting certain superstars such as myself you will get your point across. Get your message across through the world, encouraging others to take part. And I got to be honest with you all, the haters are getting closer to succeeding in crushing me…

*The last statement is met with an eruption of ironic cheers and taunts from many of the 6WF fans packed into the LG. The minority of Kenty fans look on almost in disbelief at what their fallen hero is saying.  Some smaller fans begin to weep as a dejected looking Kenty weakly smirks at the reaction. Rubbing his chin, Kenty raises the microphone once again.*

Mr Kenty: I think that is probably the loudest reaction I have received for a very long time… but now is the time for some blunt honest truths. The haters out there may have gotten close to totally demoralising me,  and I take my metaphoric cap off, but what is the old saying… close but no cigar? I think many of you underestimate how tough I’ am. If you speak to others in the back and the level-headed members of the 6WF world you will realise how many of them actually say this is the worst a former champion has ever been treated… do I agree with them? Perhaps.

Mr Kenty: In essence, all the former champions and current champions of 6WF have been warmly respected and hailed as the most talented men ever to grace this squared circle… until now. Something has happened…Something that I cannot explain now has happened as to why the majority of the 6wf universe have revelled in the demise and the fallen credibility of Mr Kenty. Week after week, loss after loss… you could say I deserve it. The standards I set myself, I’m not meeting and that is what you are all picking up on.

Mr Kenty: You could even say our general manager and champion, The Saint sees this too as to why I will not be wrestling tonight. For my own protection? That is possible too. For my well-being? Another good reason perhaps. You could go as far to say that I don’t deserve a place on this roster because of my poor showing in this ring as of late and to an extent I agree as I’m breaking a promise I made to my fans when this all started.

Mr Kenty: In the cold light of day, my fans out there… I have let you all down. Broken promises have happened which Is tough for me to digest. I hate letting each and every one of you down. I’m an extremely motivated individual and that is not going to change. I’m trying everything in my power to get myself back to the top of the mountain where I want to be. I’m a firm believer in that if you wake up with a positive mind-set, positive things will happen… and I will continue to believe that.

Mr Kenty: Last week, I lost a highly competitive matchup to a man that I consider an all-time great… Christopher Patricks. You all saw the match… it was one of those matches that was predicted to be a lockdown moment of history and it truly was. I enjoyed last week… that maybe a horrible pill to swallow for those out there who want to see me down but I enjoyed last week. The thrill… was incredible. The thrill of wrestling a legend… it was something else. I lost out but despite the tribulations and reactions… I liked it. I liked pitting my wits against someone who I have a ton of respect for and I hope it happens again one day soon.
Mr Kenty: This week… probably to many of your delight I will not be wrestling tonight. I’m sure many of you will revel in that fact but I want you all to know that despite what I’m going through now… what happens after a series of comedowns is a great comeback. I’m not gone yet… I’m not going to roll over and die. And I hope I can prove at Born In Fire that I belong in this company…Because this is my life.

*With that, the lights return to their normal state as Kenty nonchalantly rises to his feet, dropping the microphone on the floor. There is no music, no poses and no reaction as Kenty exits the ring. The atmosphere is still hugely ferociously hostile as many of the fans continue to taunt the fallen and dented champion. A small section of Kenty’s fans are subdued and look quite upset with their idol’s dejected words. As the scene fades away, the final image is off a crestfallen and emotional looking Kenty as he heads up towards the top of the ramp, his head down and his confidence totally missing as his usual swagger is replaced with a slow and laboured trudge towards the exit. The final noise is from the crowd chanting venomously Kenty sucks.

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:56 pm

*The scene opens with Cameron Faith stood growling at a monitor as Austin Stevens fades out of the picture. He turns and pushes the nearest stage hand out the way grabs a microphone and steps in front of a camera.*

CF: Ever since Austin Stevens stepped foot into this company people have been talking about the brash, fouled mouth wrestler who will go to any length to win. A man literally willing to die to succeed and sure it took you all the way to the Hardcore Championship.

Well Austin this week you get your wish, this week the Austin Stevens band wagon is going crash and burn, this week your rise to the top dies just as quickly as it started. See 6WF is well on its way to entering a new era, an era were Faith rules everything, not some trash talking piece of shit who thinks that chucking himself from huge heights is a way to achieve greatness.

No Austin, the only way to achieve greatness around here is through me, the longest reigning Freeweight Champion of all time, the first unified European and Freeweight champion and the 2014 fight for the right winner.

Doubt me, just ask the Logan Kincades, Blue Dragons, Max Adamsons, Kenji Hidaris, oh yeah, and the Mike Hills of course just how tough I am, just how difficult it is to beat me.

*Cameron starts to step back continuing to look at the camera*

CF: Every single person i just mentioned thought I was a victim, an easy target and now each and every single one of them are nothing but footnotes in the meteoric rise of Cameron Faith
Austin Stevens you are nothing but another stepping stone for Cameron Faith to reach the top, believe in that believe in Cameron Faith.

*Cameron drops the mic and storms off leaving the camera staring at the monitor*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by xviperx Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:35 pm

Our scene begins with the image of Austin Stevens stood in front of a grimey brick wall, he begins to slow clap as he speaks

Cameron, Cameron, Cameron...I have to say I'm pretty impressed with your little speech and I like how easy it is to fire you up because even though I'm going to fucking hurt you and beat you in to the ground...I'd like a challenge this time unlike your boyfriend Mike Hill.”

Austin laughs to himself before spitting on the ground and looking in to the camera once more.

The thing is there's no doubt that you're a tough son of a bitch and you can certainly talk the talk but when it comes to facing a man like me? You just won't be able to walk that walk and you know why? It's because you're too busy dealing in blind faith...this belief that it's your time but the issue is that you're going up against a man who only ever deals with cold, hard fucking facts...you wanted me to ask Blue Dragon just how tough you are but the funny thing is...since I dealt with him...he's not been around to run his mouth...you see...he became just another victim like I promised he would.”

I'm feeling kind though, when I look at you I just see a small fucking dog barking at the biggest one he can see so that people still realise he's about...it's cute, it really is. Due to me feeling like that, even though you've made a threat to me...I'm not going to try and break any of your bones or end your career because I don't think I could cope with Mike Hill losing a loved one but as a warning I will give you a fact about me...it's one that we all know...”

A snarl covers Austin's face as he runs his hands over his head

When you fuck around with me bones do get broken, lives get ruined and careers get smashed in to pieces right in front of your very fucking eyes. You want to talk about greatness? You're looking at it...I came to this company and declared that I would be the next Hardcore Champion and that became a fact...I then told Blue Dragon that if he kept pushing me that I would be forced to end his career and once again I ask you to look around and see if you can see that dumb cunt anywhere...I didn't think so...once again another fact! You have a lot of guts to come out and call me a stepping stone but I promise that if you step on me you're going to realise that I am nothing more but a fucking pissed off, psychotic bear trap ready to snap your ankle in two.”

Austin pauses

You want to be the man? You want to take my future spot from me? Do you win the Fight For The Right Tournament Cameron?”

Austin shakes his head and laughs again before signing off as the scene ends

Better luck next year bitch.”

xviperx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down