6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it?

+23
DT
Toozey
Cable
6WF Prime Minister
Teej
Marky
Saint
Geoff
Finlay
Crimey
Mat
Lee
CJ
Dicey
Hero
Paul Mac
Marsh
Nay
Electric Demon
Olly
Twisty
Kuinshi
6WF Admin
27 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it? - Page 21 Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it?

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to another edition of Trash Talk!

Please keep your hands and feet inside at all times and no winking at the funny looking potato with the stupid beard....

He'll get you.

Like a little brown and white ninja.

Last edited by Beery on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it? - Page 21 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:28 pm

Norwich are shit.

Howson Is Shit. If he is future england quality then so was lee croft

If any one wants to sign for us after that pile of crap then they dont have a brain

and hi

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it? - Page 21 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by 'In Jokes', cause if you don't get it, we got it, get it?

Post by Olly Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:41 pm

Good eve Amy

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:46 pm

I thought Howson was the saviour of Norwich lol

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:09 am

I reckon Norwich need someone like Becchio Shut up Olly

Double win today, Royal Rumble and Betrayal Diva

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:28 am

Morning people.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:09 am

Life lesson - never ever text when drunk, should have learnt this by now

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:18 am

Marshy wrote:Life lesson - never ever text when drunk, should have learnt this by now

Ditto.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:21 am

Just had to type out an apology/explanation text, it may be the longest I've ever written

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:24 am

I'm going for the keep my head down and pretend it never happened approach. It's clearly going to work brilliantly.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:26 am

Laugh I woke up to a 'what were you on about' message so can't really take that route

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:27 am

Deny all existance of the text; blame friends, blame the dog, blame anything but yourself Laugh

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:04 pm

Hey sorry but unless its a late show i probably wont get a chance to promo. Work and personal shit has gotten in the way as well as my shit memory have combined to make a fool of me. If its an 8 o clock show or something i may have a chance.

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:05 pm

Update - I've actually had a right result out of this, she's put it down to 'you had to be there' (I happily agreed) and we're going out Thursday

Moral of the story - texting when drunk does actually sometimes work Laugh

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:17 pm

My drunken texts were so skilled that the person receiving didnt even realise I was drunk and now fully expects me to bring her out. Bad times.

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:18 pm

Marshy wrote:Update - I've actually had a right result out of this, she's put it down to 'you had to be there' (I happily agreed) and we're going out Thursday

Moral of the story - texting when drunk does actually sometimes work Laugh

You're never getting sympathy again Laugh

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:52 pm

Lee wrote:Hey sorry but unless its a late show i probably wont get a chance to promo. Work and personal shit has gotten in the way as well as my shit memory have combined to make a fool of me. If its an 8 o clock show or something i may have a chance.

Logan Kincade?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:58 pm

my sources tell me the show will be at 2pm today Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:13 pm

Bull wrote:my sources tell me the show will be at 2pm today Very Happy

Will you stfu.

You have no sources. Mat and I tell you nothing.

I haven't finished writing yet, and I'm currently sat in a pub, having eaten a carvery, I am now going to veg.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:15 pm

it was joke and i refuse to stfu.

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:21 pm

Bull wrote:it was joke and i refuse to stfu.

Whatever.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:23 pm

Well Played Ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:37 pm

Beery wrote:
Bull wrote:my sources tell me the show will be at 2pm today Very Happy

Will you stfu.

You have no sources. Mat and I tell you nothing.

I haven't finished writing yet, and I'm currently sat in a pub, having eaten a carvery, I am now going to veg.

Good, I have a promo to write!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:39 pm

What meats?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:52 pm

Just when life gets you down, it kicks you in the balls again.

Eugh what a shitty weekend so far

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:54 pm

What's up dude?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Cats probably gonna have to be put down tomorrow. Bless her

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Sorry mate.
That's a heartbreaker

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:01 pm

Yeah I'm pretty gutted but it looks highly doubtful they can do anything to save her and it's not fair letting her live the way she is.

Betrayal is gonna cheer me up though! Smile

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:05 pm

You doing an all nighter for the Rumble?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Might do, probs be on the v2 box if I am up unless loads are up on here?

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:10 pm

2 0 get in there leeeeeeddddsssss

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:51 pm

Cassius Zhi wrote:What meats?

Beef, Pork and Gammon.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Nice!
Crackling?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Beery wrote:
Cassius Zhi wrote:What meats?

Beef, Pork and Gammon.

Do you love being surrounded by meat?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:20 pm

Yes.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:22 pm

I'm toying with staying up for the Rumble.

Got a 9am lecture in the morning though which is a stumbling block.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:18 pm

Saw this in waterstones when I was out and about earlier

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've found myself a new catchphrase!

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:16 pm

Final promo up.

Teej, it's been a pleasure mate!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BETRAYAL RESULTS!

Many thanks to those who gave such a big help in writing for the show, it is hugely appreciated.

Also wanted to say, there really were some fantastic promos for this PPV so hope it lives up to them.

Will pop a feedback thread up, Beer will post the card in the morning. Enjoy the show folks.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:08 pm

To echo what Mat said, superb promos this week.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:11 pm

cheers =)

great show cant wait to see where things go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:43 am

Morning All

So sleepy...

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:46 am

Morning Nay!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:48 am

Hey Beer, how's you

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:49 am

Not bad, you?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:51 am

Morning
Just dropped James off at the station, he's as nervous as anything bless him

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:53 am

Why's that Amy?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:54 am

So glad I didnt stay up for the Rumble looking at the results this morning #boring #predictable

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:56 am

Yeah likewise, Señor Six Fingers.

£15 well saved!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:57 am

I'm good thanks Beer

Even though I am going to Livingston Shopping Centre

Morning Amy,

James will be fine, have my fingers crossed.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next