6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Legends Club - 2012

4 posters

Go down

6WF Legends Club - 2012 Empty 6WF Legends Club - 2012

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:03 pm

The lights go up in the LG Arena to show the usual 6WF arena transformed into a stage. The fans fill the back areas of the arena, while at the front, 6WF stars from the past and present sit, looking up at the stage...

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentlemen, it's my pleasure to introduce your hosts for this evening......Michael Wire and RJ!

The crowd cheers as the two men walk on to stage wearing tuxedos. Wire is waving furiously at everyone in the arena as RJ and he approach the podium.

The camera pans round, showing TGA sat behind Crime Lord, repeatedly kicking the back of his chair. Keith Leone is sat with Lex Hart laughing and joking as James McManus and Mr Kenty look on. Vortex is munching on popcorn as The Consultant fans him down, while Cassius is sat alone, grinning madly at the stage...

RJ: Wow, just a few days ago we were in front of 80,000 people, Mike...

MW: That's right, Born In Fire, the pinnacle of our business and one of the greatest spectacles this company has to offer.

RJ: An emotional night which saw JJ Johnson retire as the 6WF Undisputed Champion...

MW: And countless other classic matches, but tonight isn't about reliving that night, it's about rewarding those who made this all possible, and tonight we induct 3 more into the 6WF Legends Club....

RJ: Last year, Finlay, TGA and Nemesis joined the likes of Hero, Diablo, River Ace and Acer among others in the Legends Club...

MW: And tonight, the first inductee joining them is......

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Legends Club - 2012 Empty Re: 6WF Legends Club - 2012

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:07 pm

RJ: TRASH TV!!

The crowd cheer as images of Hobo, Hero, Enforcer, Berzerker and Diablo fill the screen....

RJ: To present the award, please welcome Crime Lord to the stage...

(Crime Lord walks out onto the stage dressed in a suit, he steps up to the lectern and pulls out a piece of paper.)

CL- What can I say about these people, these people who will be in the Legend's Club, before me....they...they....

(Crime Lord is just staring in disbelief at the piece of paper and scrunches up and throws it to the side, the crowd laugh before realising how serious Crime Lord is.)

CL- They embody everything that has ever been wrong with 6WF, they were stupid, they didn't care, they cared more about making pathetic, immature and childish jokes than they did about winning championships and being successful. I am of course talking about Trash TV. It is a tragedy that we are seeing Trash TV be inducted today, considered every member had more success outside of the stable than ever in it, and it means that when I finally am awarded my rightful place in the Legend's Club, it will have been tainted by Trash TV's attitude and stupidity. Erm....Trash TV everybody.

(Crime Lord starts begrudgingly clapping and steps aside as Hobo, Diablo holding a Bezerker mask, Enforcer, Hero, Prime Time, Hollywood, Salsa Pigmento, Mr Habeus, Belinda and even Dr. Necro all walk out onto the stage to be inducted into the Legend's Club as members of Trash TV. The crowd gives a big cheer as Hobo has tears in his eyes.)

Out of character:

I think some people underestimate the impact Trash TV actually had on 6WF, I think it changed a lot of things, and a lot of things we have seen since have come from something Trash TV started. They brought comedy to 6WF, while there were odd bits scattered around before them, Hobo and Demon were the first to really start doing a lot of comedy, and at times it was really funny, the Trash Talk segments (which our chat section is still named after) were very funny and what you saw in the Trashie awards is what they were like. Having a new character (who has a mask on) eventually take it off to reveal an old face has probably been done in wrestling before, but that first reveal of Bezerker being Diablo was crazy, nobody had expected or suspected it. That was the first example of it and it's been done again and again in 6WF.

Yet comedy isn't what they were all about, you just have to look at the members; Hobo, Enforcer, Demon and Hero to see that there was a lot of creative talent in there and it's no surprise that all of them had a lot of success after Trash TV because they pushed each other, particularly Hobo, Demon and Enforcer at the start. They were some of the best back and forths I have ever seen in 6WF, it's hard to do back and forths with a rival, even harder to do with an ally, it was one upmanship, each trying to make the others laugh more than the one before.

Trash TV were also probably the best tag team in 6WF history for me, in whatever form, whether that be Hobo and Bezerker, Hobo and Diablo or Hobo and Enforcer because no other tag team in 6WF has ever had the chemistry like they did, it's odd to think that they didn't know each other before they joined 6WF because you'd have thought they were life-long friends the ease they could promo with each other and know where to take things with each other.

While in character I think that Trash TV don't deserve it, in real life I think it's totally deserved because they are apart of 6WF history and a lot of the people now in 6WF don't realise that Trash TV's enthusiasm for 6WF was refreshing at the time and a lot of their promos and their skits have led to 6WF being so talented and entertaining today.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Out Of Character Speech by Beer

There isn't much i can say about Trash TV, other than the fact that they more than deserve their place in the 6WF Legends Club.

When i first joined, i used to see this catchphrase 'that would be tele' banded around and often wondered where it had come from. Needless to say, searching and finding it often ended up with me chuckling at my desk.

It's a credit to all the guys who were involved that not only have they left a legacy as one of the greatest comedy factions in 6WF; they also all enjoyed individual success on the back of this, with multiple title reigns between them, they could easily be considered as our very own Four Horseman, and that's probably the biggest compliment i could pay them.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:25 pm

MW: A more than welcome addition to the Legends Club, and thoroughly deserved.

RJ: Absolutely, Mike. Now, the second inductee into the hall of fame......... please welcome to the stage, the man who defined a company. The man they call Mr 6WF......i give you, the Franchise Initiative............... JJ JOHNSON!!!!!!

'Remember the Name' by Fort Minor plays by JJ Johnson doesn't appear.....

MW: Oh, this is so last Friday!

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, we're having some technical issues, JJ Johnson will appear here, via satellite, later this evening, but in the mean time please welcome to the stage.......Owner of 6WF, Mr. Mat Evans...........

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Out of Character speech by Mat

So I think we can probably all agree that this is the most unanimous induction into the 6WF legends club, nobody could argue that JJ/Steve does not deserve to be in it. Legend is an over-used word but in the secret world of e-fedding, Steve certainly is that.

As a promoer, Steve has just got a natural gift with things to the point where I genuinely thought he was a black American until we added each other on facebook and it turned out he’s a white lad who supports Everton! I suppose we can ignore that and going back to Steve as a promoer he was just great at what he did. He produced promos that I don’t think many others can, he had the ability to portray superb emotion through words on a screen. JJ has been the bad-ass, he’s been the leader, he’s been slightly insecure to this point where he is ending on a glorious high which Steve has lived up to with his promoing.

The JJ Johnson character never became stale which is saying something considering how long he has been around and the fact he has never once become a heel. To keep a character going so long with only a few subtle changes to him is something to behold and I am sure it is something the WWE would love to be able to with John Cena!

In a way I think it is a shame that Steve became such an instrumental figure in the booking and writing side of things because if all the time had spent on doing that side of things was invested into promoing, I hate to think how many world titles JJ would have and how big an ego Steve would possess!

One of JJ’s (many) nicknames, could have saved a few for the rest of us to use Steve(!), was Mr 6WF. Although that was an in-character nickname, I don’t think anything could be more apt for Steve. Having worked closely with Steve for a number of years now as part of the booking team I know just how many hours he puts in to writing shows and doing other things like the title histories, a round-up of 6WF’s greatest matches and countless other stuff. I know you will all appreciate how much he does but it’s probably double the amount you think.

Steve has a great mind for booking, although he can become a bit Vince Russo at times and needs me to rein him and Beer in with some of their ideas! As much as it pains me to say it, the year Steve was in charge of 6CW was the best display of booking I have ever seen from e-fed to real life, well as real as wrestling can be! From top to bottom of the card, week after week, PPV after PPV Steve just kept on pulling it out of the bag and even found a space on the roster for Mike Hill!

I’ve said all this without even mentioning Steve’s ability as a match-writer. What a superb writer he is, he produces epic after epic match which in some ways is probably Steve’s biggest problem, he always wants to make the next match even better. Look at some of the epics he has written over the years, from the Extreme Elimination Chamber to Three Stages of Hell to Ghetto Warfare to Gold Rush to finally Hardcore Hell.

Not wishing to bring this back to me but whenever I am writing a big match all I want to do is live up to the standard of Steve's writing, he is the bar-setter when it comes to matches and hopefully I will reach that level. JJ's year in 6CW really pushed me to try and produce the best work possible to just even keep pace with him.

On a personal note, Steve you are an absolutely top fella. I've enjoyed working with you so much over the years, the original dream team(Sorry Beer) and having you back for these past couple of months has been awesome. I really hope everything in your life goes well and that you can return to 6WF one day, although I don't envy whoever would be booking that!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Out of Character speech by Beer

Having only been a part of 6WF for around 2 years, I can safely say I missed the majority of JJ Johnson’s early years. My first time of going up against him was when he was working under his guise of the Soldiers of Fortune. I think that’s probably realised I’d met someone with a special talent for this thing. To be able to carry something like that off. To never once waiver out of character or slip back into old routines must take skill. I know from returning how difficult it can be to keep something under your hat.

When I joined Mat in running 6WF, the first piece of news he gave me was that JJ was leaving. Not the best of first days, but we both agreed it would be the mother of all angles, and it was at that point that I began working with Steve and really got to know him. Anyone who worked with him at 6CW knows how much of perfectionist he is, so I knew that his exit needed to be perfect, every last detail, every possible twist and turn had to be perfect…….it was at this point I realised that telling him I was jobbing him out for 2 months could wait until I knew him better.

As the angle went on, so did my admiration and respect for him. Mr 6WF? Never a truer word spoken. His commitment was unparalleled. His writing ability second to none and his enthusiasm never dropped off. When we finally convinced him to join the booking team, it looked as though we’d pulled off a master stroke. Whilst we may be losing our top face, we gained and incredible fed head. But it wasn’t to be, and sadly, JJ’s last hurrah, was indeed his last ever 6WF hurrah.

This induction couldn’t go to a more dedicated character. To someone who epitomises everything about 6WF, about 6CW and about E-Fedding in general, Steve, I doff my cap to you.

Thank you for everything mate. For the memories, the jaw dropping moments, the excruciating tension you created. For your ideas, your belief, and even just being there to talk about your hatred of foxes, the pleasure has, and always will be all mine.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Reserved for JJ's speech.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:46 pm

RJ: A truly remarkable performer, both in and out of the ring, but now, it's on to our final inductee...

MW: Err......'Arj?

RJ: Yes?

MW: Who is this guy?

RJ: I have no idea........must be a typo? Did you pick up the wrong card?

MW: NO! I may be an idiot, but i'm not a complete idiot......

RJ: Well, let's just go with it..... the third and final inductee is...............

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:53 pm

RJ: MAT!!!!

'Notorious' by Duran Duran plays as two men approach the podium...

Man 1: Good evening, i'm Richard Clarke, 6WF's Executive Vice President of Creative Direction & Talent Relations....

Man 2: Mat's Bitch....

Richard: Thanks.

Man 2: And i'm Steve.......former...... well, yeah.... so, you're probably wondering what we're doing here.

Richard: And why.

Steve: Well, the fact of the matter is, whilst elements of this have and always will be, there are certain parts that have a real life element to it. An element that if it wasn't here, would mean no 6WF.

Richard: And that's the role of General Manager, or Commish. And this year, 6WF has decided to honour, the longest running and most successful commissioner in our history, Mat....

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Speech by Steve

What can I really say to sum up what Mat means to 6WF?

I mean to be quite frank and honest, there would be no 6WF without Mat so how on earth do you even begin to measure his importance to the history and the future of what we know and love?

I think it is so easy to forget, whilst you are caught up doing promos and enjoying storylines, that Mat has been ripping up the script on this for almost four years and he is the gut that dedicates his own time out of his own life to make 6WF what it is today.

Obviously over the years he has had help….fellow GM’s that have worked alongside him and they should be applauded to, but nobody has ever even come close to the achievements of Mat and I doubt they ever will.

I have had three stints as a GM alongside Mat. Crimey, GDC, Marky and Beer have also now worked with him but he is the one true constant in this whole fed and he is the reason why 6WF has stability and why 6WF is the best damn e-fed on the planet.

Mat loves this job and it shows in his effort and the dedication that he applies each and every week. Four years without a let up, without a break or time to re-charge his batteries, that is truly sensational and unheard of. He studied GSCE’s, A Levels, is now at Uni working his a55 off the better himself and yet still finds the time to write these shows….if that isn’t a legend then I don’t know what is. Heck this guy is knee deep in clunge and still rolling these badboys off like a goddamn biscuit factory….respect homie!

I have had the pleasure to call this man a friend for the last few years and anybody who has spoken to Mat on a personal level will know what a down to earth, genuine nice guy he really is. Always willing to lend a hand and give advice when it is needed…..he is a true great in each and every way.

And to look at the names already inducted into the 6WF hall of fame, it is almost scandalous that it has taken this long for this induction to happen. I am by no means suggesting that those hall of famers are not worthy, because they are, but there has never been anybody more worthy than Mat.

I could write all day, and probably run out of superlatives around the halfway mark and just waffle after so I won’t bother but I just want everyone to know the respect I have for Mat and that we all as a collective appreciate everything he has ever done for 6WF.

He is intelligent beyond his years and always provided the calming influence to some of my more Russo-esque booking. He is the reason each storyline has perfect booking, why each show has a logical tale to tell and why each and every year 6WF only gets better.

In storyline terms, my character may be known as “Mr 6wf” but in reality that accolade only belongs to one man…………..me!

Haha got you……just messing, Mat is Mr 6WF…and aslong as he is here, this place is only going to go from strength to strength….

Thank you Mat!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Out of Character Speech by Crimey

For me Mat represents 6WF more than anybody else in its history. I don't want to sound like I am overstating things, but I think if it weren't for Mat, 6WF wouldn't be here today, or at least it wouldn't have be stable, particularly with the move from the old BBC 606. A lot of people won't know that before Mat took the reigns of 6WF, the commish job wasn't a consistent thing, a lot of people took on the reigns such as Acer, Demon, Saint, JJ, Marky/GDC but only lasted a few months. Even River Ace wasn't always commissioner, a few times having to give it up and towards the end became very inconsistent in his reading of promos and his booking went a bit wayward.

Mat started out booking a small show called Meltdown, essentially what Ascension is today where characters who weren't going to main event a Lockdown or Shutdown got to have their own show, it established guys like Blue Dragon, Chris Patricks, Cobra and it was obvious for everyone to see that Mat had a knack for good booking, good writing and was very consistent. Without Mat staying in hold of 6WF for so long, without ever showing the slightest inclination for getting into arguments, or not listening to other's ideas is a huge achievement and IMO is one of the main reasons for 6WF's continued success.

Being a commissioner is honestly like having a part-time job, that isn't overstating things, the amount of hours you have to sacrifice for match writing, for booking and for general work for 6WF are huge and Mat has been doing it for years, giving up those hours without getting the satisfaction that we do of watching our characters grow, develop and change. That is amazing.

Mat is probably the most deserving inductee into the Legend's Club ever, while River Ace laid the foundations, JJ provided a creative spark...it has been Mat who has kept 6WF running, kept it growing and improving and is the best commissioner 6WF has ever had, and will likely ever have.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Out of Character Speech by Demon

I am truly delighted to see Mat inducted into the 6WF Hall of Fame, and honestly believe that there is not one person in 6WF’s history who deserves it more than he does. And it is important that it is Mat, and not Mike Hill or Danny McGraw who is inducted, because the immense personal sacrifice that Mat has put in to making 6WF a continued success is phenomenal and should be appreciated by each and every one of us. Mat is the longest serving commissioner in 6WF history, and yet I have never once seen him whinge or moan in the face of the workload or a disgruntled roster member, nor has one Lockdown or PPV during his tenure ever been delayed without very good reason (I’m not even sure any have been delayed have they?), and all this is a testament to how unselfish and passionate Mat is about what we do. Not only this, but he has been by far the most approachable GM, willing to listen to ideas, or explain his own, seemingly with time for everyone. Also, he has forgone success as a “superstar” in order to deliver top quality shows every single week for us, and believe me, I was there, and when Mike Hill first arrived on the scene he was a top drawer talent who would easily be a multiple time World Champion by now – one of the greats, you can see this in the promos he does still get chance to post today. I really do hold Mat in such high-esteem; he truly is something of a hero to me. I love 6WF, as do many of us, and to see someone so talented and passionate ensuring its existence for the benefit of people like us, is awe-inspiring. Mat, whatever you do in life, you are going to be a major success – thanks for everything.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:56 pm

Out of Character Speech by Olly

Mat from Malvern. A young man, making his way in life, currently at Uni. We hear of his lack of wingmen, his lack of success on nights out, and we take the mick out of him. But we do it because we love him, and we love the work he does. I have only been in 6WF for a short period of time, but I truly appreciate the time and effort Mat puts into making this place what it is today. I love sitting down late on a Friday night, or early on a Saturday morning and taking time to divulge into what this talented young man has come up with this week. And every week I think wow, that boy can write one heck of a match! Mat is also never one to shy away from giving a helping hand, or a push in the right direction, and I think this is the recognition he deserves! Mat truly is a legend of the WF

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:56 pm

Out of Character Speech by Nay

Mat a Tribute.

Mat is the leader of 6wf's merry band
His stories are always well planned
He supports West Brom
Writes Lockdown with aplomb
It's a shame he still has to make love to his hand.

Seriously,

In the short time I have been in 6wf, Mat has always written quality shows and always giving me something to work with, even if I wasn't always smart enough to notice it. I am sure that everyone is grateful for the time he puts into making 6wf what it is.

OH, and he must have the patience of a saint to put up with all the PM'S, and complaining.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Out of Character Speech by Bull

Well i guess without Mat a real solider in 6WF and one of the best commissioner/writers 6WF (Yes you to Beer) We would not be here today as without him we would never have gotten this far and he is responsible for most of its success (I said most beer) and accomplishments, he has been awesome and all ways there to help with the feedback of promos and has bared with me and my "Over 9000" PM's ( see what i did there?) but any way without the Mat we would never have gotten this far and we all respect the effort he has put into this place and with that done i would like to induct Mat into the legends club which he highly deserves! (Maybe next year Beer).

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Out of Character Speech by Twisty

In the short time I have been here, Mat has proved time and again that he is an important cog in the 6WF machine. The standard of this years shows and PPV's are testament to the hard work and dedication that he has put into the federation. Running as something as big as 6WF and having to keep the growing numbers of members happy, is something that would usually intrude on personal lives. I have never seen Mat grumble about this, or ever slack off and not produce the best possible show….week after week.

Mat, with the trusted help of Beer, has given us a federation that has developed and inspired many others to try and reach the success of 6WF. It is further proof that 6WF has stood the test of time, when others have failed, and Mat has been an integral part of this and for its continuing future.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:59 pm

Out of Character Speech by C'eej

Mat is one of the few people in my time in 6WF/6CW that I can’t think of anything bad to say about. He has constantly been working hard since I started in 2009 and has been putting out shows of a high quality ever since. Whether it be partnered with another top GM like JJ, or working in darkness as River and Cabowers tried to run the Invasion angle, Mat has constantly been there to keep 6WF alive, and without his input over these past years, I wouldn’t have been surprised to have seen 6WF go under at some point. Though even without all of his contributions as a GM, he’s always been a great guy to have around 6WF, as he’s one of the top promoers this place has had as well, and it has to be believed that without his GM role, he’d have more World Championship reigns than his singular one as it stands. So thanks Mat for all of the work you have put in.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:59 pm

Out of Character Speech by Marky

When I brought Max Adamson into 6WF, there were two other new guys. Someone called Leroy who changed his character's surname on a regular basis before disappearing, and some kid called Mike Hill. Mat and I had a little rivalry despite not really being in a feud, based on us both being new, him being a face and me being a heel, it just led into promoing against each other regularly. I always maintain Mat got the breaks because he happened to support the same football team as the then commissioner but there was never a question that he deserved them. Fast forward to while River Ace ran Lockdown, Mat was on Clint's side when I fell out with him and the whole 6wE thing happened, but Mat always stayed out of it even despite some harsh criticism from others about him being River Ace's lackey. Fast forward a bit further and Mat was in charge of Lockdown, GDC and I were the ones behind Shutdown. Mat was always open to ideas, helping out with matches and even letting me book Max Adamson winning back the Australian Title he lost to Hero's new Australian character... Mat is now pretty much the main man in 6WF, and 6WF (with a little help from Beer) is arguably at it's peak. 6WF has grown dramatically since Mat and I joined, and it's good to see him still in charge and I hope he continues. I would guess University etc will eventually grasp Mat away from 6WF but until it does, I look forward to reading many more of his shows.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Out of Character Speech by Hero

Don't know how to write this without coming across as being a brown nose but thought that might be apt
How
you have managed to continue to churn out show after show, story after
story, idea after idea after all this time is simply just staggering,
it's an absolute mindf**k to be honest, you are a star without doubt,
the often overlooked because you simply just get on with running the
whole f'n damn show. You are the reason 6WF exists to this day and I know everyone would stand and applaud you in person.
I salute you Mr Hill and all that sail in you.

1........2........shoulder up.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:31 pm

I don't actually think there are words or superlatives that can describe or define Mat's contribution to this e-fed. Because quite simply, without him, I don't think there would be a 6WF - He is THAT important to it.

And after all this time, he's still the level headed, down to earth guy that he was when he joined. It's staggering how laid back he is about everything and how diplomatic he can be, which is a feat in itself with some of the people he's probably had to deal with - myself included.

The fact he can keep producing the quality he does, whether it be on his own or in a collaboration, begs belief.

Not only is he an astoundingly good commissioner (leader of men) he's also one of the nicest guys I've spoken to. Not only do I see him as commish, but I also see him as a mate too.

Congratulations Mat, a well deserved, long overdue induction!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:20 am

Apologies - I completely forgot to send my bit

Mat - So many will be able to put it more eloquently than me but for me you are the backbone of 6WF, you are the thread running through that always keeps things together.

Your ability to juggle 6WF with all you personal activities should be applauded. It is a mark of your ability that 6WF continues to get better and grow on a yearly basis

Mat - Well done and thankyou for brightening up so many days with your stories of pretend wrestling Smile

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:05 am

I didn't have time to send my bit as I was moving job and all that jazz but here it goes

Mat the amount of time you give up for this place is astounding, over the years the shows have been excellent and the storylines have kept us all captivated and guessing, what with happen next, you deserve this more than everyone else

(PS, thanks for the Undisputed Title Very Happy )
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down