6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Iceland's 6WF Chicken Fillets Snacks!

+18
Dubois
kentyf1
Dexter Morgan
GDC
Marky
Crimey
Nay
Paul Mac
Electric Demon
Marsh
Dicey
Kuinshi
Olly
Lee
Mat
Saint
Twisty
6WF Admin
22 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Who will win the Main Event of Born In Fire?

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Iceland's 6WF Chicken Fillets Snacks! - Page 20 Vote_lcap53%Trash Talk - Sponsored by Iceland's 6WF Chicken Fillets Snacks! - Page 20 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 10 ]
Trash Talk - Sponsored by Iceland's 6WF Chicken Fillets Snacks! - Page 20 Vote_lcap47%Trash Talk - Sponsored by Iceland's 6WF Chicken Fillets Snacks! - Page 20 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Iceland's 6WF Chicken Fillets Snacks! - Page 20 Empty Trash Talk - Sponsored by Iceland's 6WF Chicken Fillets Snacks!

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Right,

You lot know the rules....

No Spoilers.
No Bull Baiting.
No Praising Lex.
No Petting.
No Running Bombs.
No Letter Bombs.
No Touchy Touchy.

And yes, i'm STILL trying to think of something witty to go in here!

Last edited by Beery on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Iceland's 6WF Chicken Fillets Snacks! - Page 20 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Iceland's 6WF Chicken Fillets Snacks!

Post by Olly Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:31 pm

Bull wrote:wont be me lol may have been had Lex had time to reply today Wink

Surely it would have been Lex...

Olly

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk - Sponsored by Iceland's 6WF Chicken Fillets Snacks! - Page 20 Empty Re: Trash Talk - Sponsored by Iceland's 6WF Chicken Fillets Snacks!

Post by Lee Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:37 pm

I will reply in a bit to Bull so it might be meee

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:53 pm

iment before CJ then i would have replied before you could say flying monkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Go ahead Lee I had an idea but can't post anything till tomorrow can't be bothered to do it on my phone Smile

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Olly wrote:
Twisty wrote: by saying what doesn’t kill us, only makes us stronger.

Since when does Vortex quote Kelly Clarkson songs TwisT? Laugh

Since he decided that even Kelly....and Jeremy...could take Takeo.

Love it how you describe them as "Tree Thingys". Brilliant Laugh

Next week........Olly describes Born in Fire as the "PPV wotsit"

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:02 pm

I can wait if you want. Mine is just Goldman having his last word. Reiterating his hatred for Miss Jessica Cerberus and Dougie McKenzie. But If you want to go next I am happy to wait

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Replied to your promo Crimey, chuck up a reply whenever and I'll try to reply tomorrow at some point.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:09 pm

I was just gonna take the mick out of Scorpion as he chases us backstage, if you want to finish up with Goldman I can focus on Scorpio tomorrow

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:13 pm

I will wait and join in with it mwahaha

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Twisty wrote:
Olly wrote:
Twisty wrote: by saying what doesn’t kill us, only makes us stronger.

Since when does Vortex quote Kelly Clarkson songs TwisT? Laugh

Since he decided that even Kelly....and Jeremy...could take Takeo.

Love it how you describe them as "Tree Thingys". Brilliant Laugh

Next week........Olly describes Born in Fire as the "PPV wotsit"

Well what are they?!?!? Laugh

I will reply to your promo, just need to figure out how and watch the Norwich game first

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:06 pm

TwisTy I will reply to your promo tomorrow night as I am shattered now and not really gonna do it any justice

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:29 pm

I tell you what, Brendan Rodgers is really starting to get on my tits. Just seen an apparent quote of his own twitter about today's game: "We had 65% possession, to me that is more important than goals."

What a deluded, arrogant, superior fuckwit. Demon get me a T-shirt, I'm officially in the Brendan Rodgers is a wanker club. Membership number 2.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:35 pm

YEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHH!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Think we're leaning towards Bridgestreet Serviced Apartments instead of a Hotel

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Mat wrote:I tell you what, Brendan Rodgers is really starting to get on my tits. Just seen an apparent quote of his own twitter about today's game: "We had 65% possession, to me that is more important than goals."

What a deluded, arrogant, superior fuckwit. Demon get me a T-shirt, I'm officially in the Brendan Rodgers is a wanker club. Membership number 2.

It was a parody account

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:00 pm

#DontBelieveWhatYouReadOnTwitterDivSlice

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:20 pm

Although I will say Rodgers is a Class A wanker

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Still a twat

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:48 pm

Don't question his integrity Mat

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:35 am

You could never question the integrity of someone who has a massive picture of himself in his house.

I, er, happen to have a big picture of myself (and my wife, on our wedding day) on the living room wall. But that's not the point.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:05 am

Mat wrote:I tell you what, Brendan Rodgers is really starting to get on my tits. Just seen an apparent quote of his own twitter about today's game: "We had 65% possession, to me that is more important than goals."

Ok?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:28 am

Ok

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:33 am

Two things, Ok?

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:36 am

I was just sat on a train to London opposite someone who looked bizarrely like Cassius Zhi (though fully clothed and with shoes on)
Weird
I wanted to ask the doppelgänger of an imaginary me for an autograph

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:40 am

You should have taken a picture, and made out like it was "Accountant Cassius".

You know, like how there's a whole range of Barbie dolls. Create your own range of Cassius dolls Diva

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:44 am

Laugh

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:49 am

Ferrari looking to appeal F1 World Champion decision!

Come on!!!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:01 am

Morning all

Beer, I have sent you a quick PM question about the Born in Fire match I am writing

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:13 am

Beery wrote:Ferrari looking to appeal F1 World Champion decision!

Come on!!!

F1 = Wacky Races
If they overturned the World Title decision a week after it had happened it would be an embarrassment. But when has embarrassment ever stopped them from doing anything in the past?

I really can't watch it anymore. And I didn't miss a race for about 15 years or so. It's an absolute joke of a "sport" now.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:27 am

Replied, Twist!

Demon, it’s the FIA’s own fault. Too busy showing replays to pick up on something. Vettel’s only saving grace is if there is a man in the pit lane.

Not to be confused with man on the grassy knoll….

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:32 am

Thanks Beer....just wanted confirmation.

I need to read this F1 story. I thought it might be about Schumacher letting Vettel go past.

To BBC sport I go!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:42 am

come on ferrari!

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:43 am

Reply up Bull - Hope you enjoyed the WWE reference Smile

Morning all Born in Fire tomorrow baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:44 am

Twisty wrote:Thanks Beer....just wanted confirmation.

I need to read this F1 story. I thought it might be about Schumacher letting Vettel go past.

To BBC sport I go!

Yeah - that was embarrassing too.
Have some pride man, you're supposed to be the greatest driver ever.
Up to that point I actually thought he hadn't sullied his previous career at all - then the very last race, he does that. Pathetic.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:45 am

Wow......could be the marshal's fault. I am a bit confused to be honest. All I will say is I hate Alonso.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:46 am

I hate him too.

But he is so far ahead of the rest in terms of talent it is scary. (Raikkonen closest). It's rotten that he's probably going to end his career with only 2 maybe 3 World Titles.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:48 am

awesome promo lex , should i wait for lee or reply?

oh and Go Alonso and Ferrari!

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:50 am

I can't think of any other sport (barring those results that are changed for drug tests after the event) whereby the winner can be decided in a court of law.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:55 am

I have assumed that Goldman has left so feel free to reply and maybe Lee can follow up from behind Wink

I don't know anything about F1 but given the amount of money involved it probably isn't surprising that ever minute detail is argued over

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:57 am

I hate Alonso, but I hate Vettel and that Red Bull more. Anyone could win the title in that car. Put Hamilton and Alonso in a Red Bull and see if anyone gets close.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:59 am

Sent you a PM Beerseth

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:03 am

i love Ferrari so im gona need to like Alonso are best driver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:11 am

Morning lads

Brendan Rogers is a deluded dickhead, is post match interview was just pure tripe, was he watching the same match as everyone else
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:12 am

Wigan vs City??

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:19 am

"Trash Talk - Sponsored by Dave who gives out the Born in Fire Programmes at the door" anyone?

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:31 am

promo reply up

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20