6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

+14
Kuinshi
Dicey
kentyf1
Marky
Nay
Crimey
Perfect Jack
Tom Ree
Beer
Lee
JJ Johnson
Amy T
TwisT
Mat
18 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! - Page 20 Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

Post by Mat Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hasn't been around since Thursday, so I'm guessing his internet might be playing around again

Mat

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! - Page 20 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

Post by Dicey Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:12 am

Get your Chaos predictions up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! - Page 20 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

Post by Marky Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:16 am

No.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:17 am

Fine. Don't then.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:18 am

Marky wrote:No.

Boooooooourns to you Marky
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:27 am

Think Ree wins this. Hill isn't Hardcore. He's softcore. Channel 5 on a Friday Night

Laugh
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:29 am

Diva

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:30 am

It should be a cracking PPV

QotD: What match are you looking forward to the most
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:46 am

God how many QOTD do we get per day?! Question of the hour?

I think personally the Triple Threat for The European & Freeweight Titles.

Faith v Logan, Logan v Crime Lord were two brilliant histories, and now Faith v Crime Lord this has all the dynamics to steal the show.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:51 am

Will Faith be in any state after the match to try a cash in that's the question, I think he deserves the push up the roster and can see him and Kenty going at it next
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:55 am

I think sometimes you've gotta dive in with it. You can't build a feud forever. If Max wins then Faith will cash in sooner rather than later and feud with Kenty, that will leave Jack and Patricks to feud properly and Max to go off in a new direction.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:59 am

That's the thing, where does Max go after this, if he wins then I can see Faith going for him but not cashing in right away, using mind games to get under his skin but if Patricks wins, there will be a rematch then Patricks moves on and feuds with PJ or Kenty but where does that leave Max?
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:05 am

Say Max wins and Faith cashes in after Patricks helps cost him, could Max and PJ not team up to take you down?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:49 am

Max doesn't like PJ after he double crossed him and PJ wants the title so I doubt that would happen, I cant see the Patricks/Adamson feud going any further whatever happens, which wouldn't be a bad think as we could always take it up again down the line
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:40 pm

Would be really interesting to see what happens to Max after chaos if he loses the title. I think Marky has done an excellent job in portraying that heel champion role, really good stuff. I think a new face champion is on the cards whether that be PJ, Patricks or Faith and how it develops into the Summer will be fascinating. I think the three above, PJ, Dicey or Nay would be great champions and a real asset to the fed going forward

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:51 pm

afro

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:03 pm

I am happy to take that responsibility Kenty cheers
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:08 pm

Dicey wrote:I am happy to take that responsibility Kenty cheers
Patricks as Champion... I could dig that bro! I just hope Patricks would still be up for that triple threat match representing fifty shades of 6WF with Clarke James and Kenty  bounce Shut up Olly lol!

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:12 pm

The best thing about the main event (which by the way is the match I'm most looking forward to) is that any 1 of 4 men could walk out of Chaos as the Champion, and there is no favourite or likely winner even based on future storylines.

I'd pick Patricks as he's had such a long chase, needs to be fruitful at some point!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:16 pm

kentyf1 wrote:
Patricks as Champion... I could dig that bro! I just hope Patricks would still be up for that triple threat match representing fifty shades of 6WF with Clarke James and Kenty  bounce Shut up Olly lol!

That's airs on 6WF X after dark Laugh
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:17 pm

Marky wrote:The best thing about the main event (which by the way is the match I'm most looking forward to) is that any 1 of 4 men could walk out of Chaos as the Champion, and there is no favourite or likely winner even based on future storylines.

I'd pick Patricks as he's had such a long chase, needs to be fruitful at some point!
This. I can't remember changing my mind so many times on who will end up champion! it's so cool. Today it's Patricks, tomorrow it could be faith, PJ or Adamson! all of the guys though in the Main event and in the match would be worth winners though on the night.  Basketball

kentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:17 pm

Dicey wrote:
kentyf1 wrote:

That's airs on 6WF X after dark Laugh
I believe Rich is in charge of that. only available on the 6WF network!  Wink

kentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:17 pm

Marky wrote:The best thing about the main event (which by the way is the match I'm most looking forward to) is that any 1 of 4 men could walk out of Chaos as the Champion, and there is no favourite or likely winner even based on future storylines.

If he loses CP is throwing himself under a bus.....but will be back next year Laugh
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:23 pm

As I've predicted, Faith to lose both titles (with Crime Lord and Logan pinning each other to win them) and Adamson to retain, leading to Adamson v Faith happening via FFTR cash in either at Chaos or drawn out for up to a few weeks.

Could also then lead to Patricks v Jack if Patricks blames Jack for not winning.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:24 pm

Marky wrote:As I've predicted, Faith to lose both titles (with Crime Lord and Logan pinning each other to win them) and Adamson to retain, leading to Adamson v Faith happening via FFTR cash in either at Chaos or drawn out for up to a few weeks.

Could also then lead to Patricks v Jack if Patricks blames Jack for not winning.

I can see this happening 100%, it would lead to two great feuds
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:14 pm

Dicey wrote:
Marky wrote:As I've predicted, Faith to lose both titles (with Crime Lord and Logan pinning each other to win them) and Adamson to retain, leading to Adamson v Faith happening via FFTR cash in either at Chaos or drawn out for up to a few weeks.

I can see this happening 100%, it would lead to two great feuds

This would make sense.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:17 pm

Yeah I think CP will win. On the other hand I haven't got a clue who will win in any of the matches. It's too close to call. Looking forward to how it all develops during and after the event.
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:18 pm

Whatever happens, Jack, you've won my heart.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:20 pm

Beer wrote:Whatever happens, Jack, you've won my heart.
Laugh you were always my favourite beer. I love you
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:21 pm

I think the pressure is more on CP than the other two, he came back to destroy Max and take his title, he has failed twice already and this is his last shot and in his head its make or break
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:22 pm

Perfect Jack wrote:

Awww, you're my favourite Jack, Jack!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Dicey wrote:I think the pressure is more on CP than the other two, he came back from the dead to destroy Max and take his title, he has failed twice already and this is his last shot and in his head its make or break

Fixed for you.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Beer wrote:
Dicey wrote:I think the pressure is more on CP than the other two, he came back from the dead to destroy Max and take his title, he has failed twice already and this is his last shot and in his head its make or break

Fixed for you.

Im like a young Zombie Jesus Smile
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:24 pm

Dicey wrote:I think the pressure is more on CP than the other two, he came back to destroy Max and take his title, he has failed twice already and this is his last shot and in his head its make or break

But then if Jack were to be the reason for CP not winning (at least in his head) CP could target and blame Jack before getting back into it down the line. This is presuming CP doesn't win, I wouldn't rule out any of the three or Faith leaving as Champ.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:25 pm

Marky wrote:
Dicey wrote:I think the pressure is more on CP than the other two, he came back to destroy Max and take his title, he has failed twice already and this is his last shot and in his head its make or break

But then if Jack were to be the reason for CP not winning (at least in his head) CP could target and blame Jack before getting back into it down the line. This is presuming CP doesn't win, I wouldn't rule out any of the three or Faith leaving as Champ.

My friend, Reuben Schmendleberg thinks Clarke James is going to win the title.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:26 pm

Beer wrote:
Perfect Jack wrote:

You're dead to me

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:26 pm

Marky wrote:

Yeah it would freshen things up at the top

Stupid Faith and his briefcase
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:27 pm

Beer wrote:
Marky wrote:

My friend, Reuben Schmendleberg thinks Clarke James is going to win the title.

Laugh mazel tov
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:28 pm

CJ wrote:
Beer wrote:
Perfect Jack wrote:

You're dead to me

I knew you were watching!  Ginger

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:29 pm

CJ! what's happening!  cheers

kentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:30 pm

Don't you just hate it when you find yourself agreeing with Marky? I feel physically sick.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:31 pm

Beer wrote:Don't you just hate it when you find yourself agreeing with Marky? I feel physically sick.

I feel duuuurty

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20