6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

+21
JJ Johnson
Cable
Ethan
Crimey
Bull
Paul Mac
DT
Trevor Swann
Tom Ree
Mat
xviperx
BD
kentyf1
Saint
Electric Demon
6WF Admin
Lee
Nay
Olly
Amy T
Marky
25 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! - Page 19 Empty Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

Post by Marky Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

kentyf1 wrote:Cheers pal. Yeah, no sweat man. I thought you may have been writing the celebration, totally cool mate. Really looking forward to seeing it! Smile

It's sent, wish I could post it now but happy to wait til results go up.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! - Page 19 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:03 am

Ethan wrote:I'm here, Tom. I just wasn't logged in!!

Making me look stupid! Laugh

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! - Page 19 Empty Re: Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey!

Post by Ethan Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:15 am

Sorry, i never log in at work. I've replied, Tom.

How is everyone. Destiny was brilliant, i really enjoyed being a part of that. I'll try and do the feedback thing later, though i have no idea who Chris Patricks is? Can someone tell me?

Ethan

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:50 pm

QOTD?

A wrestler coming back from the dead, or Lex Hart as a believable World Champ?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:55 pm

He is a former world champion,  who was Max Adamsons best friend.  Oh and he also died in a car crash last year amd hasnt been since

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:27 pm

Hes a ghost woooooo Ginger

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:39 pm

Rich wrote:QOTD?

A wrestler coming back from the dead, or Lex Hart as a believable World Champ?

Technically CP wasn't dead but still more believable Very Happy
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:40 pm

Amy T wrote:Hes a ghost woooooo Ginger
 He maybe a ghost but he aint ginger  Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! - Page 19 2476824700
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:42 pm

6WF meets The Walking Dead!

In another news, Homeland is back!!!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:53 pm

Ok

Didn't say it wasn't believable, just ridiculous...... But some of the best stories start that way. Just look at the Cassius and the bear storyline

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:56 pm

Explain how it is ridiculous? and who you came up with that after just the reveal and not after the explanation is told on Lockdown
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:57 pm

Ridiculous in what sense? I forgot you had an in depth knowledge of 6WF storylines. It's no more ridiculous as Lex Hart's impending return to 6CW.

What business is it of yours anyway? We've been here before quite recently, would it not be easier to keep your nose out? Nah, probably not, but don't worry, fairs fair and all that! Ok

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:02 pm

In the sense that your initial reaction is WTF - Maybe ridiculous is the wrong choice of words

Obviously the aftermath will provide the detail and I am sure everything will fit together but I was just conveying my initial feelings that of all the possible scenarios that was the one you didn't see coming - Says a lot about the way Mat wrote it

It's not a slight on the story - Its great to see you back Dicey, you are an asset to any fed you are in and I really hope 6WF continue to grow because there have been a lot of people doing a lot of thankless work to keep it going

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:12 pm

Lex Fart wrote:here have been a lot of people doing a lot of thankless work to keep it going

Everyone gets thanked. But just incase....

Nay, thanks for all your work on Twitter. You're the best.

Crimey, thanks for picking up matches where you can. You're the best.

Lee, thanks for being our very own Neil Buchanan. You're the best.

Saint, thanks for being my Pookie. You're the best.

Twist, thanks for letting us use The Consultancy in the Gold Rush. You're the best.

Nemesis, thanks for coming back. You're the best.

Marky, thanks for keeping the title warm for The Saint. You're the best.

Kenty, thanks for always giving positive feedback and making us remember that this shit is worth doing. You're the best.

DT, thanks for running this place secretly. You're the best.

Demon, thanks for letting me Facetime you when you were in your pants and i was drunk. You're the best.

Saint, thanks for being there when my mongolians left me. You're the best.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Its great to see you back Dicey, you are an asset to any fed you are in

It good to be wanted 

Where's my thanks Beer  Sad
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:17 pm

I was talking about the work you and Mat do week after week but I'm sure all those mentioned appreciate your kind words Smile

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:17 pm

Dicey, thanks for agreeing to come back from the dead in what many a few are calling a ridiculous storyline. Thanks for waiting over 5 months to do it so we made sure it was a water tight angle and it didn't bomb (we failed). Thanks for agreeing to play second fiddle to The Saint again. Thanks for being my favourite potato. You're the best.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:20 pm

Rich wrote:
Lex Fart wrote:here have been a lot of people doing a lot of thankless work to keep it going

And I just saw this Laugh

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:28 pm

Dicey y wrote:
Amy T wrote:Hes a ghost woooooo Ginger
 He maybe a ghost but he aint ginger  Trash Talk!! - Sponsored by Gary Busey! - Page 19 2476824700
he maybe, perhaps he's been on disguise for months

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:33 pm

Rich wrote:Dicey, thanks for agreeing to come back from the dead in what many a few are calling a ridiculous storyline. Thanks for waiting over 5 months to do it so we made sure it was a water tight angle and it didn't bomb (we failed). Thanks for agreeing to play second fiddle to The Saint again. Thanks for being my favourite potato. You're the best.

You are welcome  afro
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:33 pm

Following on from the shocking ridiculous revelation that Chris Patrick’s isn’t dead, there’s a few other things you should know....

Crime Lord isn’t actually a Lord of Crime. He is in fact a former cafeteria worker called Gary Johnson, and he doesn’t like smoking.

Nemesis isn’t actually a dark lord, or a monster, he’s actually a primary school teacher called Peter Vernham. He enjoys the musical stylings of the 1920’s and brews his own Sloe Gin.

Mike Hill isn’t actually ‘The Next BIG thing’, he’s actually a registered dwarf. So is Cameron Faith. We just thought it wasn’t worth mentioning as you can’t see them anyway.

Clarke James and Hero don’t actually hate each other. They are actually partners and live on a small farm just in a rural village called Cole Henley in Hampshire, with their two dogs, Roobarb and Custard. Hero is currently writing his first novel about a man who starts a small internet firm and see’s it overtaken and ruined by an Evil Scotsman (#2).

JJ Johnson isn’t black. He's Chinese. That’s why Cassius hates him so much.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:35 pm

Next you will be telling me Rasta isn't even Jamaican.
Sad

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:37 pm

He is, but he's also a serial offender and is constantly in and out of prison for petty crimes, that's why he's not around much.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:38 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:41 pm

lol!  I missed you guys
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:42 pm

We missed you too!

Look at Lee smiling. Bless him!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:46 pm

Remove yourself from the comfort of knowing what is happening and put yourself in the shoes of somebody reading the show - I wouldn't say the return was a mark out moment as it was a pretty big shock even to take in. The initial feeling would have been WTF, how is that even possible(like I said ridiculous is the wrong word to use)

Like I said, I know that everything will be planned to the finite detail but only a small number of people know those plans - To your average person I think they would have come away from the show scratching their heads - Which I am guessing is the reaction you were going for?

I'm sorry if you don't think I should comment on your shows but I still feel like 6WF is a huge part of my efedding world and I enjoy seeing what you guys are doing. I wasn't attempting to belittle or ridicule what you are doing or what you have planned. It was purely my initial thoughts on the storyline which I agree could have and should have been worded better

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:55 pm

I did all that Lex and waited to see everyones reaction to what happened as I for one was worried that it would flop and if you look at the reactions of people who are in the fed and involved week in and out and their reaction made the months of waiting worth it, not one questioned the possibility of it really happening or said it was ridiculous weather poorly chosen word or not, they just excepted it as a storyline and were excited as to were it would go concerning the Saint/Max story and that is what made it a mark out moment and a bloody great twist and thats why Mat and Beer are great at what they do here
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:55 pm

I don't think you should be doing what APPEARS to be running down our show on your site. It's not the first time little comments have appeared over there from various people. That's what i don't appreciate. Especially as the majority of your lot have no idea what goes on over here.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:06 pm

I don't think anyone on our site took it as an attempt to do that - It wasn't meant in that way. But if you took issue with it the easiest way to deal with it would be to message me, but sorry if thats how it came across 

Dicey - I completely agree - I wasn't questioning the validity of the story, merely that it had me asking more questions - Which as I said is obviously what you want from a twist

I will make sure I am more careful in the messages I convey on our site and on the odd occasion I post on here

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:30 pm

I'm sure they didn't, but that's how it looks. Anyway let's talk about that bloke in the hood, he seems awfully familiar.....

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:31 pm

Rich wrote:We missed you too!

It's because Dicey is back. Finally, someone I like is here :P

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:32 pm

I know what you're thinking but its not him

Its actually Colbert Pickwhistle

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:38 pm

He's got more class than to go to you.

He's actually dead, killed by a fox. The irony.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:41 pm

Lee wrote:
Rich wrote:We missed you too!

It's because Dicey is back. Finally, someone I like is here :P

Embarassed
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:46 pm

Rich wrote:He's got more class than to go to you.

He's actually dead, killed by a fox. The irony.

Since when has being dead got in the way Wink

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:50 pm

Does anyone here watch Doctor Who?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:52 pm

Yep

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:54 pm

What are your views on Capaldi?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:57 pm

I love the new Doctor.

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:57 pm

Me too.

I dislike Danny Pink and i think it's time for Clara to go.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:00 pm

I agree on both parts lol.

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:02 pm

I also agree, Pink is trying to put a wedge between them for some reason
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:04 pm

She's just become increasingly annoying, especially with him. That speech in Saturday's episode when he told her to speak to him if the Doctor ever pushed her too far.....he's a fucking Timelord mate, he eats squaddies like you for breakie.

How long do we think she'll be out for? Could this be her exit?

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:05 pm

Do you not think there is more to Pink than meets the eye?

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:05 pm

well rumors were about that this IS her last season. Interested to see what this 'heaven' business is

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:09 pm

No, Paul, i think he's just a love interest. I know there was that link in the monster under the bed episode, but i think that was just showing what he could become.

I think Missy is the Master regenerated. Though i am curious as well as to why we keep seeing these people in heaven.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:15 pm

I hope Clara doesn't go, she's a great companion and very easy on the eye

The Mistress Rich?

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:19 pm

Yeah, her, she's called Missy though, isn't she?

Coleman is bang tidy, but she's too teary eyed for me! I'd like to see another incarnation of River.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:26 pm

Yes but i'm assuming that's what Missy is short for?

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:36 pm

No, The Mistress was an old companion of the Doctor.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next