6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 27th March

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 27th March Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 27th March

Post by Mat Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:54 pm

The lights in the arena begin to flicker as 'Rest In Pieces' blares out through the speakers.

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown, live from the sold out LG Arena in Birmingham. I'm RJ and as ever I am joined on commentary tonight by Michael Wire.

MW: Good evening RJ, and good evening to the millions of you watching live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD!

RJ: One hell of a show in store for the folks at home tonight isn't it Michael?

MW: It certainly is RJ, particularly as it is the final show before Survival!

RJ: That's right folks, we are just over a week away from our first Pay Per View since the rebirth.

MW: With only one match confirmed so far, this promises to be an action-filled, particularly as it is the first in the reign of The Saint!

"Alex Walker...welcome to Saint's Row!"
"I got my Sunglasses on...even though we're inside"
"Get yersel"
"Kenty is THE champion"
"A Thunder Storm is coming, are you ready Hill?"

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 27th March Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 27th March

Post by Mat Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:55 pm

Backstage CM Funk and Rasta are chilling out sat on the floor of their locker room, with their backs up against a sofa. Rasta is in a casual looking black tank top and low slug jeans whilst Funk is in full pimped up regalia - purple diamanté jumpsuit, fur coat and fur top hat, and sunglasses ON!

Rasta : Mon... I can't believe dey got us on opposite sides of the ring mon. Who would do a ting like dat? Tell me. TELL ME BRUDDA WHO WOULD DO A TING LIKE DAT?

Rasta takes a toke on what looks like an electronic spliff

Funk : OW G. I'm feeling you. But a couple of funked up mothers like us dumped straight outta the mothership and onto a cruel, sadistic, mistress of a land like this have got to see the potential fruits of her forest and reach out and seize them G.

Funk licks his finger and dips it into a gigantic pot of lemon sherbet and rubs it into his gums, juddering at the sharpness.

Rasta : What you be sayin' mon? Spiddit out!

Funk spits the sherbet out and looks at Rasta

Rasta : I meant yo' teery mon. Not yo' sherbet.

Funk puts a wise hand on Rasta's shoulder and points towards an imagined horizon.

Funk : There is a bright future ahead of us G. It's real bright. You just can't see it because you ain't got your sunglasses on, G.

Rasta takes his sunglasses out and puts them ON!

Funk : You got your sunglasses on?

Rasta : I've got them ON!

Funk (hushed tone) : Do you see it?

Rasta whips the sunglasses back off and looks at Funk infuriated

Rasta : SEE WHAT MON? DERE BE NUDDIN DERE! JUST A POSTER OF DONNA SUMMER MON!

The camera shows the poster of Donna Summer on the wall then pans back as Funk takes a frantic finger full of sherbet.

Funk : I've got an idea G! An idea that will put us on the MAP! And it's only possible because sweet lady fate has put us at either end of the roped spectrum.

Funk puts his arm around Rasta and draws him close

Funk : We should have the greatest match of all time!

Rasta stares blankly at Funk but then begins to smile as it dawns on him. Funk greets the realisation with an inane grin of his own

Funk : Think of all the G's who've had the greatest matches of all time in the past! They've become legends! We just need to do...

Rasta : THE SAME MON!

CM Funk : Exactly! So are you in?

Rasta : I'm in mon!

CM Funk : You got your sunglasses on?

Rasta takes them back and puts them on again

Rasta : I've got my sunglasses ON!

Funk : I've got mine ON!

Rasta : I've got them ON!

Funk : ON!

Funk dives into his bag and takes out two additional pairs of sunglasses

Funk : Now let's go and make those two other jokers see the light!

Rasta : YEAH MON! DEM CLOWNS!

Funk takes one more finger of sherbet and Rasta a drag on his electronic spliff and they head off.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:01 pm

Match 1
CM Funk & Dylan Armstrong v Rasta & McManus

RJ: Tag team action to start us off here on Lockdown, and some interesting combinations here.

MW: It’s bad enough that James McManus and Dylan Armstrong had to face Funk and Rasta last week, having to team with one of them each is just ridiculous. Absolutely no respect for a champion or his N01 contender.

RJ: Well it’s the match they’ve been given, so they best put aside any feelings of disrespect and get on with it.

“Gimme some truth” blares out over the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Dylan Armstrong strolls out onto the stage. He scours the arena, staring out into the crowd before walking down to the ring. He slides under the bottom rope and then waits, glaring up the ramp.

“Give up the funk” hits and the crowd erupt as strobe lighting goes off at the top of the stage and CM Funk walks out onto the stage. He spins on the spot before nodding his head to the song as he walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. Funk climbs up the steel steps and through the middle rope into the ring.

RJ: I GOT MY SUNGLASSES On!

MW: Look at that glare on the face of DTA, he looks like he could kill Funk...and you!

“Buffalo soldier” blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Rasta runs out onto the stage with a big grin on his face. He sprints down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before sliding into the ring.

“Sad but true” hits and the crowd give a mixed reaction as James McManus strides out onto the stage. He removes the 6WF European Title belt from around his waist and holds it high above his head as he marches down to the ring. He climbs up the steel steps and then through the middle rope, he strides right towards DTA and holds up his European Title.

RJ: It seems like McManus looks a little bit more receptive to the idea of working with Rasta than Armstrong does with Funk.

MW: McManus should just focus on Armstrong, leave Rasta and Funk to mess around with whatever they actually do that is supposedly entertaining.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

McManus starts off for his team, so DTA shoves Funk aside and marches right towards the European champion. The duo lock-up and McManus is placed into a side headlock by Armstrong, but he quickly counters with a belly to back suplex. Armstrong manages to land on his feet, he then hits McManus with a forearm smash into the back of the head. He lurches forward, Armstrong hits a chopblock before running the ropes and nailing a dropkick to the side of the head.

Ref: 1……………..2…….Kick out!

DTA drags McManus up by the head, he then hits him with a headbutt. McManus jolts back before replying with a headbutt of his own. This has more impact than DTA’s, McManus hits another headbutt and then a big right uppercut that sends DTA into the ropes. The European Champion whips him out across the ring, on the rebound McManus hits a leaping knee to the head. Armstrong staggers up straight into a big spinebuster.

Ref: 1……………..2……….Kick out!

The European Champion places McManus into an armbar hold. He drags him to a vertical base, before hitting an elbow smash into the face. He then drags Armstrong in before flinging him into the mat with a snap suplex. He doesn’t cover, instead keeping the hold and bringing McManus back to his feet before hitting a lifting reverse STO. Cover.

Ref: 1……………..2………..Kick out!

RJ: I don’t think Funk and Rasta will be getting much of a look-in as part of this match.

MW: Thank god for that, just let these two fight it out. That’s what we all want to see!

Armstrong is dragged to his feet by McManus, he goes for a clothesline but Armstrong ducks it. McManus spins around and Armstrong knocks him down with a big clothesline of his own. McManus staggers to his feet and DTA nails him with a Dragon Whip kick. Cover.

Ref: 1…………………2……………Kick out!

This time it is Armstrong who hooks in the armbar. He hauls up McManus before throwing him back into the canvas. McManus rolls up and walks straight into a spinning back fist strike from DTA, he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1……………….2…Kick out!

McManus powers out, DTA goes up to the top rope. The European Champion stirs to his feet, Armstrong goes for a crossbody block but McManus catches him. He nails a backbreaker, then transitioning into a running powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1……………….2…………Kick out!

The European champion waits for DTA to rise, he then drives a stiff knee up into the gut. After a couple of hard pummeling blows across the back, McManus hauls DTA onto his shoulders and then drives him into the mat with a big powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1………………2…………..Kick out!

McManus goes to lock in the boston crab on DTA but he is booted away to the corner. McManus’ head hits the top turnbuckle, he staggers back to the centre of the ring where DTA kips up and superkicks him in the chin.

RJ: That could finish it!

Ref: 1………………..2……………..Kick out!

Armstrong gets up to his feet, waiting for McManus to rise. He then hits him with a dropkick to the knee, he follows this with a dropkick to the face before bouncing off the ropes as McManus sits up and dropkicking him in the back of the head.

Ref: 1………………...2………….……….Kick out!

McManus just about gets the shoulder up. DTA beats the mat in frustration before waiting for McManus to rise, he drags him in close…

MW: OPEN MIND!

RJ: That is it!

MW: Or not? DTA is leaving?!

RJ: He obviously feels like his message has been well and truly sent.

As Armstrong leaves the ring, Funk taps him on the back. He is stood on the apron, waiting around when the ref points and signals he’s the legal man. There’s an expression of shock on his face, Funk steps into the ring and looks down at the prone McManus before covering.

MW: No! This can’t happen! Please!

RJ: It’s happening Michael!

Ref: 1…………………………….2…………………………………3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: FUNK WINS! OH MY GOD, I DON’T BELIEVE IT!

MW: That didn’t just happen, please tell me that didn’t happen.

RJ: It did Michael! CM FUNK JUST PINNED THE EUROPEAN CHAMPION!

MW: Why the hell is Rasta celebrating with him?! That’s his team-mate who Funk just pinned, does that idiot not realise he has just lost the match?!

RJ: He’s just happy for his friend! As is this crowd!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:16 pm

*Jack Reynolds is stood backstage, mic in hand...

Reynolds: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time...Thunder!

*The crowd pop as Thunder is shown on the screen.

Reynolds: Thunder, we haven't heard from you for a while, what have you been doing?

Thunder: Well Jack, I've been training. Training harder than I have ever trained before. I know people have been impressed with how I've performed since I arrived in this company, but let me issue a warning, that is nowhere near my best. I've been putting the hours in at the gym, getting as strong as I can but I've also been honing m in-ring skills. I hope 6WF is ready, because a storm brewing, and Thunder is about to make a big noise.

I haven't come here to make up the numbers, I have come here to get to the very top of this company, which is why I've set my targets on Mike Hill.

Reynolds: Hill has certainly had a lot to say about you in recent weeks, have you been listening to what he's said?

Thunder: It's hard to escape what Hill is saying, he certainly knows how to get his opinion out there. He just never stops talking does he? And I wouldn't mind that if he said something that was remotely interesting, funny or even true. But he doesn't, he just reels out the same old tried catchphrases, clichés and insults that he has used on every opponent he has ever faced in 6WF.

I've listened to what Hill's said, and nothing he has said about me is true. I haven't made a mistake targeting Mike Hill, I have made a statement. I haven't backed away from my actions, I've just been preparing myself ready to inflict maximum pain on you Hill. And I am most certainly not out of my depth here. I am on the up Hill, you are just a stepping stone for me, where as I represent the chance for you to cling to someone else's cotails for just a little bit longer. You crave the attention, your ego needs to have people talking about, well soon enough they will be talking a whole lot about you, but simply about how you have never been beaten so comprehensively.

I want this little feud to end, I don't want you trying to live off my name any longer, which is why I officially challenge you to a match at Survival...let me know your answer Hill.

*Thunder goes to walk off when Hill suddenly runs in and takes Thunder down with a double axe handle to the back of the head. Thunder falls to the floor and Hill snatches the mic off Reynolds...

Mike Hill: You want to be embarrassed on one of our biggest pay per views...fine by Mike Hill. I accept!

*Hill takes a sly kick at Thunder's gut before striding off.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:26 pm

James McManus is walking through the backstage area, clearly pissed off with what happened in his match. A slow, sarcastic clapping can be heard and McManus turns around to see a grinning Dylan Armstrong applauding him...

DTA: That was seriously impressive out there James, you're really doing that belt proud losing to guys like Funk.

James McManus: I suggest you shut the hell up before I do it for you Armstrong.

DTA: What's wrong James? Can't you handle hearing the Truth. It was embarrassing, I'm not going to sugar-coat it for you.

James McManus: I don't do sugar-coating either Dylan, you might have noticed. So let me put this bluntly, If you don't stop spouting your shit, I'm going to ram your teeth down your throat.

DTA: Wow, you're tetchy tonight aren't you? I understand James, it must be getting to you. All the lies, they are catching up with you. You're staring down the barrel of a loaded gun, just waiting for the trigger to be pulled on you title reign. I admire your pride, standing there and refusing to accept it's all coming to an end.

But you are just deluding yourself, just telling yourself and these fans one more lie. The time has come for the trigger to be pulled and I am the man behind the gun. You can't beat me James, you know that, I know that, everyone knows it. Now it's time for the era of lies to end, Survival will be when the European Title finds it way into the hands of someone who will restore it to it's former glories.

James McManus: Well, I can't wait to disprove your theory and show that there is only one man around here telling lies...and it sure as hell isn't me.

*Armstrong smirks at McManus, who holds the European title above his head as Lockdown goes to a commercial

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:29 pm

Match 2
The Fanatic v Austin Stevens

RJ: What a match-up we have in store up next for you here on Lockdown!

MW: This one is going to be fantastic, as our Hardcore champion squares off against one of the competitors gunning for his title belt.

RJ: A win here would surely put The Complete Package in pole position for a shot at the title?

MW: You’d have to think so RJ, and I’d love to see these two squaring off when weapons were involved.

“Change(In the house of flies)” hits and the crowd descend into boos as a red light flicks on and off at the top of the stage until The Fanatic walks out. The giant of a man slowly makes his way down to the aisle before lifting himself on the apron and stepping over the top rope. Fanatic then holds the Hardcore Title high above his head.

RJ: What chance do you give him if he was to face Stevens?

MW: I think it’d be a close match, I think Stevens is the better wrestler but the weapons would be a great leveller.

The stage begins to fill with smoke and the lights go down as a figure appears amongst the smoke, the lights go on as “Defective Breed” begins to blast out of the speakers. Austin walks down to the ring and rolls under the ropes before standing in the centre of the ring shouts out “Motor City Massacre!” making an M with his hand before staring at Berg.

RJ: So you rate this man highly?

MW: He’s the future RJ, trust me!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Stevens goes in for the lock-up, but The Fanatic crashes an elbow into the side of the head. Stevens responds with a kick to the gut, he then crashes a kick up into the face of the Hardcore champion. He staggers back, Stevens then runs in and knocks Fanatic down with a discus lariat. Cover.

Ref: 1………………2………Kick out!

Stevens rolls to his feet, he hauls up Fanatic and goes for a boot to the gut. The Hardcore champion grabs the boot with one hand and then knocks Stevens down with a huge hook with the other hand. Stevens staggers up to his feet, Fanatic whips him out across the ring before nailing a big boot on the rebound. Cover.

Ref: 1……………….2……….Kick out!

MW: Even start to this match-up!

The Hardcore champion lifts up Stevens, he crashes in a number of big European Uppercuts before lifting Stevens up. He goes for a running spinebuster but Stevens counters with a Double Arm DDT. Fanatic rolls to his feet, Stevens hits a Yakuza kick to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1…………………2……….Kick out!

Stevens rolls up to his feet, he begins stomping away on the head of the Hardcore Champion, only stopping when the referee steps in. He immediately rushes back in and stomps away again as Fanatic rolls towards the ropes and then onto the ring apron. Stevens leans over, hauls up Fanatic before pulling him down throat-first across the top rope. He then follows that up with a rope-hung DDT. Cover.

RJ: Stevens starting to take charge, an electric pace being set in this match.

MW: Just beating the hell out of each other.

Ref: 1……………….2……….Kick out!

Fanatic kicks out, Stevens lock in a side headlock on the Hardcore champion, finally looking to slow the pace of the match down. He gets to his feet, but Fanatic counters with a side suplex. Stevens rolls up…

RJ: Huge clothesline from The Fanatic!

Ref: 1……………………2…………..Kick out!

This time it is Stevens who forces the shoulder up. Fanatic drags him up and grabs him by the waist, throwing him towards the corner with a belly to belly suplex. Stevens slumps against the turnbuckle, Fanatic runs in and nails a big spear, followed by a succession of short, sharp shoulder thrusts to the gut. He then waits for Stevens to stagger out of the corner before hitting a powerslam.

Ref: 1………………2………….Kick out!

Fanatic applies an armbar. He drags Stevens towards the corner before going up to the top rope. He dives off going for old school but somehow Stevens manages to counter with a Northern Lights suplex. Fanatic rolls up…

MW: Superkick!

RJ: What impact on that!

Ref: 1………………………….2……………………Kick out!

Fanatic kicks out. Stevens hauls him to his feet, before nailing a gutwrench suplex. Stevens then heads up to the top rope…

RJ: 450 splash!

MW: Power and Agility, what a competitor Stevens is!

Ref: 1…………..............2………….Kick out!

Stevens waits for Fanatic to rise, he then sets up a suplex. He lifts Fanatic up but then drops him back down as Fanatic fights it, he then counters with a snap suplex of his own. Stevens rolls up and Fanatic levels him with a running forearm smash. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1……………………2………….Kick out!

Fanatic gets up to his feet, he waits for Stevens to rise before booting him in the stomach. He then lifts Stevens onto his shoulders, before driving him into the canvas with a powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1………………….2…………..Kick out!

Stevens drives the shoulder up, Fanatic hauls him up and then lifts him onto his shoulders. He runs forward, hitting a gutbuster. He keeps Stevens over his shoulders, changing tact and hitting a powerslam. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Fanatic dominating things now!

Ref: 1…………………2…………..Kick out!

Fanatic hauls up The Complete Package, he Irish whips him into the corner before sprinting in and nailing a big splash. Stevens staggers forward, Fanatic kicks him in the gut before hitting a piledriver.

Ref: 1…………………….2……………..Kick out!

Stevens again gets the shoulder up. Fanatic waits for him to rise before clutching him by the throat…

RJ: Setting up for a chokeslam…

MW: Stevens escapes!

RJ: And now he is escaping!

MW: Stevens exits the ring, he wants no more of this!

RJ: Can’t say I blame him.

Stevens walks up the ramp, shaking his head at The Fanatic who stands on frustrated. Blue Dragon then sprints out onto the stage to a loud pop…

MW: What’s he doing?!

BD grabs Stevens and runs him back down to the ring, rolling him in under the bottom rope. Stevens rolls up, he is staring down at BD, shouting at him. He turns around…

RJ: CHOKESLAM!

Ref: 1…………………………………2…………………………………3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Fanatic wins it!

MW: Blue Dragon had no right to do that, this isn’t his match.

RJ: Maybe he’d had enough of Stevens constantly chickening out of matches.

BD rolls into the ring, he is looking down at Stevens grinning when Fanatic suddenly grabs him by the throat…

RJ: CHOKESLAM TO BD!

MW: That was great, he deserved that!

Fanatic stands over the two men, holding his Hardcore title aloft.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:37 pm

RJ: Earlier this week, Jack Reynolds had a very interesting interview with The Consultancy's Vortex...

MW: There is something strange going on with him lately, take a look for yourselves folks...

Vortex is walking down the backstage corridor with a cigar in his mouth and carrying a large clothes bag over his shoulder. He seems happy enough, taking a few drags of the cigar before continuing. Jack Reynolds approaches him from around one of the corners and sticks a microphone in his face.

JR: No Johnny with you?

Vortex stops and looks from side to side sarcastically.

Vortex: Very observant of you Jack......no he isn't with me. Tag champs.....not joined by the hip.

JR: How are you feeling after beatdown you suffered last week at the hands of those robed individuals?

Vortex: A lil sore......a lil bored........whoever these two guys are, they seem to want to get involved in my matches. But if you are worried about physical state, then maybe you should talk to my tag partner this week. He got the brunt of it.

JR: Do you have problems teaming with Clarke James when he was a mere three count away from taking the titles from you?

Vortex scoffs and blows out a plume of smoke in Reynolds face.

Vortex: Does he really want them? Was that match really about becoming new tag team champions? Him......and Hidari?! The man has some sense Jack.......why hold a worthless title with an even worthless tag team partner. If he wants them, then he can have them. He can use it as little ornament to bash Kenji's head in. He can even use it, close his eyes, and believe he is World Champion again. I don't really care......it's only a matter of time before I am rid of the embarrassment.  

JR: You seem dejected.....without focus.......

Vortex laughs in the interviewers face.

Vortex: Dejected? Really?! You have seen me properly dejected Jack. What you see before you is a man just going through the motions. The bigger storylines and returnees that appeared last week, passed me on by. I'm out of the loop.....out of the picture......it is nothing that concerns me. My focus is the same as it has been for the past few weeks though Jack......win or lose I just want to cause as much pain as possible.......I just haven't been given the chance. But I am biding my time. What's the rush? Someone, suddenly, will sit up and take notice. Then maybe these little interviews will become meaningful.

He takes a drag of his cigar and wraps an arm around Reynolds shoulder.

Vortex: You see Jack, I seem to be used as a pawn in other peoples battles, no one is quite sure where to put me. Well, that is fine, I can carry one being teamed with whoever of this federation. I will just go on doing my own little thing in my own way. It is not affecting what I want to achieve.

JR: But Crime Lord......one of your opponents this week.....has affected you?

Vortex stops and looks at him.

Vortex: How so?

JR: Well.....the cigar smoking.....the constant gibes in his direction.......

Vortex laughs out heartily.

Vortex: What? Are you crazy? A man can't appreciate a good cigar because it's a Crime Lord thing? It's just a cigar Jack.....nothing more. I can name you a bunch of guys that smoke these on the quiet. And as for the little gibes, I am sure Crime Lord can take it. Maybe one of these days he will actually say something about them instead of hiding.....or masturbating.....or whatever he does with his time right now. I think people ought to realise that Crime Lord as we used to know has vanished and maybe a new breed needs to come in. With better cigars obviously........

JR: So beating him this week will go someway to accomplish that?

Vortex: I don't expect to win Jack. That would not be par for the course now would it. Someone, somehow is going to get involved and spoil things. But I will enjoy showing Crime Lord that no one should underestimate me......even for someone who tore me apart only a month or so back.

JR: That still stings right.......

Vortex scrunches up his eyeballs and grits his teeth. His face soon changes however, as he takes a deep breath in and looks at his cigar.

Vortex: Yeah it still stings......but if you can't beat them Jack......join them.

He places the cigar in the corner of his mouth and smacks the interviewer hard on the back.

Vortex: Now if you don't mind......this new suit isn't going to wear itself you know.....

He points to the large clothes bag and smirks at Reynolds, before walking alone down the corridor.

RJ: He seems to have an issue with Crime Lord...

MW: That all comes from Crimey embarrassing him on Lockdown a few weeks back!

RJ: Well I think he wants revenge. Let's see if he gets some in our next match-up!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:42 pm

Match 3
Clarke James and Vortex v Crime Lord & Kenji Hidari

RJ: The middle leg of three tag matches scheduled for this evening.

MW: A very interesting contest here that’s for sure, certainly some rivalries going into this match.

RJ: None more so than the on-going war between Kenji Hidari and Clarke James, that shows no signs of easing up.

“Breathe” blazes out through the speakers, the crowd cheer as a plume of green smoke emerges at the top of the stage as Vortex strides out through it. He storms down to the ring, stepping onto the apron and then climbing into the ring.

The crowd begins to grow louder, awaiting the arrival of their hero. The lights go down and a siren sounds out, as lights flicker. Chase and Status’ ‘Blind Faith’ booms into the arena and the crowd go wild. The lights go up and there, stood with his back to the crowd, arms outstretched, is Clarke James. He turns to face the crowd and grins, he raises his arms and then walks to the ring.

RJ: A strange situation for these two, teaming together this week after fighting against each other for the tag titles last week.

MW: I think who their opponents are will make that an easy hurdle to overcome.

“The Essence” blazes out through the speakers and the crowd descend into loud boos as Kenji Hidari strides out onto the stage. He wastes no time in indulging the fans, he simply paces down the ramp and slides into the ring. He then leaps to his feet and stands waiting impatiently.

“Rain Wizard” hits and Crime Lord’s arrival onto the stage is greeted by a huge round of boos from the capacity crowd. He walks slowly out onto the stage, cracking his knuckles. He paces down the ramp, climbing up the steel steps and through the middle rope before turning to face Hidari.

MW: What a great team this is!

RJ: They certainly are a threatening combination.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Vortex starts the match off for his side and he stares across at Crime Lord, beckoning him over. Crime Lord stares at him, grinning as if it’s some kind of joke but Vortex is deadly serious. Crimey doesn’t have chance to respond though as Hidari steps up.

The big man goes in for a lock-up but Hidari ducks under it. He quickly hits a dropkick to the knee, he follows this up with roundhouse kicks to the side. Vortex shoves him back but Kenji runs in and nails a vicious swinging neckbreaker on the big man. Cover.

Ref: 1…………….2…….Kick out!

Vortex gets the shoulder up, Kenji drags him up before bouncing off the ropes. He sprints in at Vortex who counters with a big side slam. Hidari rolls up, Vortex lifts him onto his shoulders and nails a running powerslam.

Ref: 1…………….2……..Kick out!

Hidari forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Vortex clambers onto Hidari before punching and headbutting away at the Japanese star until the ref steps in. Vortex then rolls away, he waits for Kenji to rise before hitting a gorilla press slam. Hidari stumbles up and Vortex rumbles towards, knocking him down with a big clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1……….............2………..Kick out!

RJ: Vortex still staring out Crime Lord.

MW: He should concentrate on Kenji!

Vortex gets up to his feet, he drags Hidari by the head to the corner where he happily tags in James to a loud pop. CJ sprints into the corner, where he nails Kenji with a shining wizard. He then grabs the head of Kenji, running out of the corner hitting a big bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1……………….2………..Kick out!

Hidari forces the shoulder up, CJ allows Hidari to rise before whipping him out across the ring. On the rebound, James meets him with a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. Again he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1…………………2………….Kick out!

James rolls away to the corner where he makes the tag to Vortex. The big man waits for Hidari to rise before running in and going for another big clothesline. Hidari ducks it at the last possible moment. Vortex spins around and Hidari nails a leaping tiger calf kick. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1…………………2………….Kick out!

Kenji rolls away from Vortex and makes the tag to Crime Lord, who is smiling down at Vortex as he steps into the ring.

MW: This is what Vortex wanted.

Crime Lord waits for Vortex to rise only to then take him back down into the canvas with a STO. Vortex staggers to his feet, Crime Lord drags him in before throwing him to the canvas with a delayed vertical suplex, dropping into the cover.

Ref: 1………………….2…………Kick out!

Vortex forces the shoulder up. Crime Lord drags him to his feet, Vortex throws a wild punch that Crimey blocks before firing in a number of big punches of his own. He then whips him out across the ring, Crime Lord then bounces off the ropes and smashes a boot into the head of Vortex. Cover.

Ref: 1…………………..2…………..Kick out!

Crime Lord makes the tag to Kenji Hidari, before hitting a scoop slam on Vortex. Hidari then flies off the top rope, hititng a double jump reverse elbow drop on the big man. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1…………………..2……………Kick out!

Kenji stands waiting for Vortex to rise, he then runs in at him and connects with a running double knee strike. Vortex staggers out of the corner and Hidari hits a brainbuster. Cover.

Ref: 1……………………2…………….Kick out!

Hidari tags out to Crime Lord, he steps into the ring waiting impatiently for Vortex to rise. He then wraps a knee into the gut, Vortex keels over and Crimey throws him into canvas with a big powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1…………………….2……………..Kick out!

Crime Lord drags up Vortex, he goes for a Fisherman’s suplex but Vortex blocks. The big man then counters by throwing Crime Lord out across the ring with a big Fisherman’s suplex of his own. Crimey stumbles up in shock, Vortex ducks a wild clothesline attempt before applying a full nelson hold…

MW: Full nelson slam!

Crime Lord kicks out, Vortex lifts him onto his shoulders and goes for a Samoan Drop which connects. He then runs the ropes, hitting a back senton. Cover.

Vortex tags out to Clarke James, who goes to the top rope…

MW: Vortex needed a tag and he gave it at just the right time…

RJ: Corkscrew senton!

Ref: 1……………………2……………Kick out!

Clarke James gets up to his feet, he waits for Crime Lord to rise before running in and knocking him down with a spinning heel kick. Crime Lord rolls up, James sets up for Faithless but Crimey blocks and pushes James away to the corner. He runs in going for a stinger splash but James dives out of the way, Crimey stumbles forward straight into a T-Bone suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1…………………2……….Kick out!

James hauls up Crime Lord, who pokes him in the eye out of desperation. He tags in Hidari who springboards off the top rope but James meets him with a dropkick to the gut. Hidari stumbles up to his feet, James hits him with a Samoan Drop.

Ref: 1…………………….2…………….Kick out!

Hidari kicks out. James hauls him up and goes for an atomic drop but Hidari flips over the back of James, he then hits him with a bridging German suplex.

Ref: 1………………….2………………Kick out!

James forces the shoulder up. Hidari waits for him to rise before clutching him by the waist, he nails a big belly to belly throw. James stumbles up, Hidari hits a sidewalk slam. Cover.

Ref: 1………………..2………….Kick out!

MW: These two going blow for blow!

Hidari hauls up James, he goes for an island driver but James fights his way out. He then nails an atomic drop, before bouncing off the ropes and nailing a running shoulder block. He hooks the leg.

James drags up Kenji, he goes for a boot to the gut but Hidari grabs it only for James to nail an enzaguri kick. CJ then goes up top…

RJ: Flying clothesline!

Ref: 1………………………2………………..Kick out!

MW: What a contest!

James hauls up Hidari, he sets up for Faithless but Hidari fights his way out. He quickly lifts James into the air…

RJ: GENSHIN!

Ref: 1………………………………2…………………………………..3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Kenji gets the win!

RJ: That will be a great morale boost for him.

Hidari celebrates in the ring as Crime Lord drops off the apron and begins his walk up the ramp. Vortex too drops off the apron, he starts stalking Crime Lord up the ramp.

MW: What the hell is he doing?

RJ: Vortex seems like he has some unfinished business.

MW: He can’t take care of it now, the match is over!

RJ: He’s not going to get the chance, those two men from last week are here!

The two hooded men who interfered in the tag title match walk out onto the stage, they walk straight past Crime Lord and fly straight at Vortex. The bigger man hits a couple of big European Uppercuts and headbutts, before allowing the smaller to fly away with a number of roundhouse kicks.

Vortex responds with a couple of punches but the bigger man comes in again to give the numbers advantage as they pummel away on The Consultancy man.

RJ: James to the rescue!

James is up to his feet, he sprints off the ropes and goes for a suicide dive which he connects with on the smaller man. However the bigger figure runs in and flattens James with a huge forearm smash. He then lifts him up and rolls him into the ring. He lifts James onto his shoulders, the smaller man gets onto the apron and then springs off the top rope hitting a dropkick!

MW: What a beatdown this is!

RJ: And now attention turns to Hidari…

Hidari is retreating back as the two men converge on him, Hidari is staring at them, cowering slightly when suddenly the duo offer their hands and pull Kenji up.

RJ: They must be in cohorts in with Hidari! They must be!

Kenji smiles as they help him up, only for the bigger man to hit him round the head with a clubbing right hand. He falls into the path of the little man who hits a leaping kick to the head, as the bigger figure runs off the ropes and hits a huge spear!

MW: Who the hell are these two?!

RJ: I don’t know Mike, but they are making their intentions very clear.

They grab Vortex’s tag belt before rolling into the ring and holding it up together when suddenly the crowd erupt as Johnny Oko comes sprinting down the ramp.

MW: Oko isn’t going to go down without a fight!

RJ: It looks like those two have had enough of fighting for tonight, they are leaving the ring.

Oko rolls into the ring just as the duo leap out. Oko picks up the belt and points to himself as he stares down the two men.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:52 pm

*Austin Stevens is storming through the backstage area, he is shoving aside road agents and kicking bins over.

Blue Dragon then steps out of a hallway, right into the path of Stevens...

Blue Dragon: What's up with you? Is someone disappointed that their little escape plan didn't work this time?

Austin Stevens: What in the hell was that? What the fuck do you think you are doing getting involved in my business? I'd have thought you'd have learned by now that you don't want to cross me, because I'm not afraid to break all of the security rules and all that other BS that surrounds this place, and beat the shit out of you right here and now.

Blue Dragon: I'd really like to see you try that Stevens, I really would. Go on, do it now. I'll even let you have a head-start, you can have the first punch.

*Stevens is glaring at Blue Dragon, who is beckoning him on when The Saint strides into picture and the crowd go wild at the first sight of 6WF's new General Manager.

The Saint: Now, now Ladies why don't you two put your handbags away? I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour under my reign. The only one throwing punches and doing some ass-kicking around here is me.

Stevens, you've got one hell of an attitude on you for someone who has accomplished, well, sweet F.A. Your constant running out away from matches also isn't helping you build any kind of reputation...but I have been impressed with your ability when you've completed matches. And you showed some tremendous fight in that steel cage match-up with this man...

Which is why I've decided to give you a shot at the Hardcore Title against Fanatic. If he thought stopping that match would mean he wouldn't have to defend the title, he got it very wrong.

Blue Dragon: Woah, woah, woah! Wait there! I was the one who was robbed in this match.

*Blue Dragon is clearly infuriated, and is edging closer to The Saint.

The Saint: As your general manager, The Saint advises you to take a step back and calm the hell down Blue Dragon before you do something that you'll regret. I hadn't forgotten you were in that match, you just forgot your manners and didn't let me finish. At Survival, The Fanatic will defend the Hardcore Title against Austin Stevens...and Blue Dragon!

Now both of you get out of my face before I throw the first punch.

*Saint is cheered hugely by the fans as Blue Dragon and Stevens stare each other out.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:53 pm

Max Adamson is shown arriving at the 6WF Arena, he has Clarissa on one arm and his gym bag over the shoulder of the other arm, he is wearing a green tracksuit and for some reason, sunglasses on despite being indoors. Jack Reynolds approaches him tentatively waiting for an interview;

JR: Max, can I get your reaction to the shock ending to last week's Lockdown, with Saint announcing himself as the GM and Kincade taking his pursuit of winning the 6WF and TAW Titles to a new level?

(Adamson angrily takes his sunglasses off and hands them to Clarissa, before dropping his gym bag and taking a deep breath)

Max: Where do you want me to start? I could go on about how that oxygen thief Saint thinks he can waltz back in here and be his old self, I could go on about how once again I'm teaming up with the man I should be competing AGAINST for the TAW World Championship, I could go on about Logan Kincade, who thinks he should have both World Championships in his grasp.

(Adamson stares at Jack Reynolds)

Max: But instead I'm going to do my talking in the ring. I'm going to show Saint that if he's going to consider some sort of unification World Title match that he absolutely one hundred percent NEEDS to include Max Adamson. If the powers that be want to make the TAW and 6WF Champions face off, I'm going to show Saint that as the number one contender to the TAW World Championship that I still have a 50% stake in the TAW Championship and I'll be damned if I'm going to be overlooked once again. I have to do my talking in the ring, because frankly, Saint doesn't listen to the voices of reason. He goes with what he thinks is best. And unless he's performed a massive U-turn, he doesn't think Max Adamson being up there is best.

(Adamson forces a smile as Clarissa rubs his arm)

Max: So as far as I'm concerned Jack, my priority is to stand alongside Mr Kenty Kenty, take Project Fear down a peg or two, win the match and win it well, because that is what Max Adamson does. I am not out of this World Championship picture by a long way, I don't care what it takes. You've already seen what I've done and what I'm capable of just to get this far. I manipulated the entire 6WF over Chris Patricks' death just to earn an opportunity, I retired TGA because he stopped me from achieving my destiny, and listen to me when I say this Jack, this is only the beginning...

(Adamson picks up his gym bag and he and Clarissa walk off towards their Locker Room)

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:57 pm

Match 4
Max Adamson & Mr Kenty vs Project Fear

RJ: The final tag team match of the night now for you here on Lockdown!

MW: And what a match-up this one is!

RJ: One established team, and one team made up of two men who’d like to tear each other’s heads off.

MW: I can’t wait to see how those two manage as a team.

“Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out onto the dry ice filled stage as the crowd descend into boos.

“Crystal skull” blares out around the arena and Visage strides out, eyes wide glaring down at his opponent. Visage then walks menacingly down to the ring, he climbs through the 2nd rope and strides right towards Berg, they slap hands.

RJ: This as an intimidating combination as it comes.

MW: They must fancy their chances tonight, particularly with the relations between the opposition team.

‘Turn up the Trouble’ plays and the crowd explode as Mr Kenty bounds out onto the stage. He stops and breathes in the atmosphere, looking round and mouthing ‘wow’ before making his way towards the ring, slapping hands with people on the front row. Kenty slides into the ring, he then sits on the top turnbuckle facing Adamson…

Kenty: For those of you that don’t know… I weigh in tonight at 230 pounds, Hailing from Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom I am...the TAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD...MR KENTY.....

KENTY!

"Lonely Boy" plays out of the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as they anticipate the arrival of Max Adamson however it becomes clear as the music continues that Adamson isn’t going to show up.

RJ: He’s leaving Kenty out to dry!

MW: Clever from Max, weaken Kenty ahead of Survival.

Kenty passes the TAW Title and motions for Project Fear to bring it on, the ref is about to order for the bell to be rung when The Saint strides out onto the ramp to huge cheers.

Saint: Kenty, you know there is nothing I appreciate more than a fighting champion but I can’t have you being put into a 2 on 1 situation ahead of Survival. I’ve been in this game long enough to know that Adamson might pull a stunt like this, which is why I had a little contingency plan put in place and one you’d probably prefer.

Let me introduce you to your new tag partner for this match-up…

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd give a massive cheer as Cameron Faith runs out onto the stage. He nods to the fans before sprinting down the ramp, he stops and then lifts up his shirt to show the Freeweight Title wrapped around his waist. He slides into the ring and then leaps to his feet, running the ropes a couple of times before launching his shirt into the crowd. He then slaps hands with Kenty!

RJ: What a team this is now! The freeweight and TAW champion together.

MW: The Saint really pulled this one out the bag for Kenty!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Faith goes in for the lock-up but Visage quickly takes him down with a spinning chop to the throat of Faith. He falls into the mat and Visage goes on the offensive quickly, stomping away on the throat and neck of the Freeweight champion until the referee steps in and forces Visage to stop the stomping attack. Visage nods, he then drags Faith closer to the corner before going to the 2nd rope and then leaping off, hitting a double foot stomp down across the throat. He covers.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Visage quickly locks Cameron Faith into a sleeper hold. Faith fights up to a vertical base, only for Visage to quickly take him down to the mat with a white Russian legsweep. Visage then gets to his feet, waiting for Faith to rise before hitting him with a headlock driver. Visage makes the cover again.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

RJ: Strong start from Visage, showing off his unique range of offence.

Faith gets the shoulder up, Visage drags him to his feet where he reels off a number of quick headbutts to the chin of Faith who is rocked back into the ropes. Visage tags in the big man Udo Berg, who clambers over the top rope into the ring. They Irish whip Faith across the ring and hit a double hip toss.

The freeweight champion rolls up and Berg flattens him with a big clothesline. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1………………….2………….Kick out!

Berg hauls Faith onto his shoulders, he goes for a powerbomb but Cameron counters with a hurracanrana. Berg tags in Visage, who runs into the ring only for Faith to hit him with a dropkick. He rolls up straight into a Neckbreaker.

Ref: 1………………….2…………Kick out!

Faith gets to his feet and waits for Visage to rise, giving the Freeweight champion some vital time to recover after Visage’s onslaught. Eventually Visage gets to his feet, Faith quickly goes for a boot to the gut. Visage grabs it but Faith counters with an enzaguri kick. Visage drops to one knee and Faith levels him with a legsweep DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Visage kicks out, Faith locks in an armbar hold. He slowly drags Visage to a vertical base before throwing him down into the canvas with a snap suplex. Faith keeps the hold applied, dragging Visage to his feet and hitting a 2nd suplex. Faith brings Visage to his feet and hits a third suplex. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

RJ: Now Faith dominating proceedings.

Visage is dragged to his feet by the Freeweight champion, who then tags in Kenty for the first time in the match. Faith steps out of the ring, allowing Kenty to take over proceedings. He immediately drives Visage into the mat with a face-first Russian legsweep. Cover.

Kenty waits for Visage to rise, he then lifts a knee up into the gut. The TAW World champion bounces off the ropes, nailing Visage with a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1……………….2………..Kick out!

The TAW World champion hauls Visage onto his shoulders before nailing a Rolling fireman’s carry slam. He drags Visage to the corner where he then tags in Faith. Kenty hits a running facewash kick, Faith follows up with a dropkick. He then catapults Visage out of the corner straight into a Kenty big boot. Cover.

Faith lifts up Visage, he hits a scoop slam and then goes up top…

RJ: Frog splash!

Ref: 1…………………2…………..Kick out!

Visage kicks out. Cameron waits for him to rise before going for an Irish whip, Visage reverses the momentum. Faith rebounds to the centre of the ring and Visage nails a leaping, spinning elbow smash. Cover.

Visage dives to the corner and tags in Udo.

MW: Not good news for Faith!

Berg clambers into the ring, Faith runs at him but is knocked down with a huge punch. He staggers up only for Berg to hit another punch. Faith is up to his feet for a third time and on this occasion Berg levels him with a clothesline. Cover.

Udo wastes little time in lifting Faith to his feet, and then hitting a scoop slam. Faith rolls up, Berg lifts him onto his shoulders and this time nails a running powerslam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1…………………..2…………….Kick out!

Faith kicks out, Udo hauls him to a vertical base, kicks him in the gut and then lifts him into the air, nailing a big powerbomb. However, he doesn’t cover instead lifting up Faith and delivering a 2nd powerbomb. He covers.

Ref: 1…………………………..2…………………………Kick out!

Faith just about kicks out in time. Berg quickly lifts him up and throws him to the corner where he nails a number of big punches. Berg then runs in, going for a big splash but Faith dives out of the way at the last minute. Berg crashes into the turnbuckles, Faith rolls him up.

Ref: 1………………..2……………Kick out!

Berg is the man who powers out on this occasion. Faith waits for him to rise before reeling off a succession of chops into the chest, backing Berg into the corner. Faith then goes up top..

MW: Flying bulldog from the top rope!

Ref: 1……………………2…………………..Kick out!

RJ: SO CLOSE!

MW: Lex Hart coming through the crowd!

RJ: get him out of here security, he’s going to ruin this match!

Hart climbs over the ring barrier as Faith is lining up his superkick finisher. He moves towards the ropes as Hart gets closer to the ring apron. The two start trash-talking each other as Berg rises, Hart then steps back just as Berg runs in and flattens Faith with a big splash.

Unbeknownst to the big man, Kenty had made the blind tag and is stood behind Berg, waiting…

RJ: MIC CHECK!

Ref: 1…………………………….2……………………………………..3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Kenty wins it!

MW: I don’t think we’d have seen that kind of team-work if he was alongside Adamson.

RJ: Great match-up!

Kenty celebrates in the ring before rolling out with the TAW World Title in hand. Lex Hart rolls into the ring, he stands over Faith menacingly.

The freeweight champ gets to his feet, Hart goes for the flat-line but he is shoved away. Lex turns around…

MW: Superkick!

RJ: Faith lays out Hart!

*Faith gets to his feet, holding the Freeweight title above his head, looking down at Hart.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:58 pm

The show returns from a break to show the office of Alex Walker. Alex is shown leaning/sitting on his desk looking at Logan sat on a couch staring at the monitor which is replaying Blue Dragon's promo from earlier in the week.

AW: Logan! Are you hearing me? This can not be allowed to stand.

LK: Did you hear what he said about me?

AW: You're not listening to a word I am saying, McGraw Sainty and Kenty made fools of us last week Logan!

LK: I remember that day, but it didn't go down like that...

AW: Now they have seen fit to put you against your brother, don't you see!? They're trying to make you lose your focus.

LK: I was there... I remember.. but I wasn't lost...

AW: Logan there are more important matters that need addressing, you have got to snap out of this and focus!

LK: I had followed a man, someone was sneaking around my foster parents garden....

AW: Aarrgh! Logan!

LK: I followed him to find out why...

AW: McGraw is trying to position himself and his little golden boy at the top of the tree. We must act swiftly to put a stop to this and it must be decisive I need your head in the game Logan.

LK: I never did, then something happened and I had to run away.... now he brings it up...

AW: LOGAN!

Walker attempts to slap Logan to snap him out of his daze but Kincade grabs Walkers hand.

LK: I wouldn't suggest you try that ever again Alex.

Walker looks terrified as Logan stands up still holding his wrist.

LK: I am very aware of the situation Alex, I know what's happening here, why do you think I have been throwing people off the scent for weeks, I haven't mentioned you for this very reason, then you feel the need to show up and ruin the plan, but as ever this is what our contingency plans are for. I told them I have foreseen every possible outcome and I haven't been lying.

It was a matter of time that old shit head came back granted I never suspected him to bring Sainty in, what with his shady past, but it matters little, I have his number and I am very much more than a match for Mr Kenty. No the plan has changed but the ultimate goal stays the same. I agree that last weeks action were unfortunate but we can make a statement.

Logan walks towards a preview poster of Survival 2014, it has the logo and silhouettes of superstars.

LK: See the problem... with McGraw, is he doesn't understand how to truly make a statement... So to this week, I will smash that big blue bastards lying teeth into his fucking beardy bastard face!

Walker looks shocked at Logan's sudden angry outburst

LK: I am NOTHING like his fucking dad! That piece of shit will learn that there are consequences to insulting my name. I will break him Walker... I WILL BREAK HIM! AND I WILL PUT HIM DOWN LIKE THE DOG HE IS! YOU HEAR ME!

Walker smirks as the camera begins to slowly back away from the scene as Logan stares at the Survival poster

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:05 am

*The Saint is shown in the backstage area, again the crowd go crazy at his appearance. He is chatting to one of the producers when Clarke James strides into screen. Saint looks up and sees James looking at him.

Saint: Clarke...it's good to see you again.

CJ: It's nice to have you back around these parts Sainty, finally someone who might be able to provide a bit of fair leadership.

*James and Saint shake hands.

Saint: Thanks for that Clarke but I know that look. You want something, so shoot...

CJ: You're right...I want Hidari. And he can bring those two goons along with him if he likes, that little act out there hasn't fooled me. I know they are working for him, whoever the hell they are. I've had enough of it, I want to get back to where I belong and that isn't dealing with Re-Genesis rejects, it's fighting the very men who I put out of business-Kincade and Walker.

Saint: Clarke, I'd love to give you the chance to fight Hidari at Survival...but I can't, my hands are tied from an arrangement made before I was in charge. In fact it happened only a few moments before I formally accepted the job. You were about to win the tag team titles when those two men who you've grown to dislike very quickly got involved...

That means the Tag Team Title match didn't end. Which means you are still technically the N01 contenders.

Clarke James: Me and Hidari?

Saint: Yes Clarke. Now I know it's not ideal but there is nothing I can do. And it is an opportunity at a title, which is never a bad thing...but it isn't going to be just you and Hidari vs The Consultancy. The Board didn't want a Lockdown repeat, so I've decided that Project Fear are going to be in the match as well. A triple threat for the Tag Team Titles!

Clarke James: Well it's better than nothing I guess. But I have to tell you, if those two idiots get involved, I am dealing with them.

Saint: I'd expect nothing less Clarke...and you have my blessing to do so. The Saint doesn't need two unsigned wrestlers running around causing havoc.

*Lockdown goes to a commercial break as CJ nods at The Saint.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:09 am

Main Event
Logan Kincade vs Blue Dragon

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown where it is now time for our MAIN EVENT!

MW: And what a Main Event this one is, a renewing of old rivalries.

RJ: And not just any old rivalry, but one of the most personal, hate-filled rivalries that this company has ever seen.

MW: They haven’t faced off one on one for some time, a lot of things have changed since then, but the hatred is definitely still there as we saw in the 6 man tag match they were involved in last week.

'Freak on a Leash' hits and the crowd cheer as Blue Dragon steps out onto the stage. He stands taking in the admiration wearing his classic ring gear. His biker boots. Jeans and signature leather jacket, the skulls adorning the shoulders looking as ferocious as ever. His beard clipped neatly and his Mohawk back to its former glory, spiked up and with blue tips. He looks as fit as he ever has as he begins to swagger down to the ring.

RJ: Blue Dragon was very impressive, and I believe that is what has got him this huge opportunity tonight.

MW: It’s easy to put in a one off display, particularly when you have team-mates who you can pass the burden onto. This is a whole different ball game.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...”Edgecrusher” roars out around the arena. Logan Kincade steps out on to the ramp, the 6WF World Title clipped around his waist. He is flanked by Alex Walker. Kincade removes the belt and holds it high above his head as he strides to the ring. Kincade rolls into the ring, then he holds the 6WF World Title in the air, right in the face of Blue Dragon.

He then passes the belt down to Alex Walker on the outside.

RJ: What’s Walker doing out here?

MW: He’s come to keep Kincade focused. I have to say I wouldn’t want to be Blue Dragon tonight, I think that Kincade has a lot of pent-up frustration after The Saint’s actions last week.

RJ: The Saint was just doing his job Michael!

MW: Well so is Walker.

Ding, Ding, Ding!
Kincade goes in for the lock-up, but Blue Dragon boots him in the stomach and quickly starts smashing punches down into the back of Kincade. The 6WF champion shoves Blue Dragon away, he then marches towards him only for Blue Dragon to slap him across the face. Kincade jolts back in shock, before responding with a crashing right-handed hook and Blue Dragon falls to the mat.

Kincade looks down on Blue Dragon, snarling, before laying into his brother with brutal stomps into the face. Kincade rubs the sole of his boot in the face of Blue Dragon, rolling him towards the ropes. Kincade then hits a vicious choke slingshot across the bottom rope. Logan then uses the ropes to spring back and drop a knee into the face. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Logan rolls to his feet, he immediately lays into Blue Dragon with more stomps down into the head. He then lifts up Blue Dragon, crashing a couple of European Uppercuts into the chin. Blue Dragon falls to the corner, Kincade runs in at him but Blue Dragon gets a boot up into the stomach. Logan keels over, Blue Dragon quickly smashes the head of the world champion into the top turnbuckle.

Blue Dragon then lifts Logan’s legs into the air and then hitting a big kick up into the abdomen. Kincade writhes in agony as Blue Dragon stands over his old rival, waiting for him to rise. Kincade rolls up and Blue Dragon nails a running powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

MW: Not an awful lot of wrestling going on here, these two just want to beat the living crap out of each other.

RJ: Who can blame them? And it’s just as enthralling as a technical wrestling masterclass, if not more so.

Blue Dragon brings Kincade to his feet, he quickly applies a front facelock before smashing big knees into the face. Kincade falls into the ropes, Blue Dragon whips him out across the ring before hitting a flapjack on the rebound. The world champion staggers up, Blue Dragon crashes a spinning double axe handle right into the face of Kincade, he falls to the mat and Blue Dragon hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2...Kick out!

Kincade powers his way out of the pinfall and quickly rolls to his feet, he goes for a boot to the stomach of the off-guard Blue Dragon but he manages to catch it. BD grins but Kincade quickly counters with an enzaguri kick to the side of the head. Blue Dragon stumbles up groggily, Logan runs in and hits a big crossbody block. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

The Re-Genesis man rises sharply to his feet, where he proceeds to drag Blue Dragon towards one of the corner. He lifts up his brother and hits a snake eyes onto the top turnbuckle, before placing a boot across the throat of Blue Dragon and choking him out, breaking just before the 5 count. BD slumps down and Kincade proceeds to stomp a mudhole into him until once more the referee has to intervene.

Kincade retreats to the opposite corner, waiting for Blue Dragon to rise from the corner and stagger forward slightly before sprinting in and knocking him down with a huge meathook clothesline.

RJ: He nearly took his head off with that clothesline!

MW: A lot of feeling was put into that one ‘Arj!

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Logan lifts up Blue Dragon, he hits a headbutt but Blue Dragon replies with a crippling body blow. Kincade lurches forward, Blue Dragon boots him right in the face. Kincade stumbles back and Blue Dragon unloads with a flurry of punches into the head that delights the crowd. He then whips him out across the ring...

RJ: Big boot!

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Kincade forces the shoulder up off the mat, Blue Dragon hauls him to his feet where he hits a scoop slam. Kincade rolls up, Blue Dragon puts him into position for another scoop slam but instead throws him across the ring back-first into one of the turnbuckles. Logan stumbles forward and Blue Dragon drills him with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Blue Dragon lifts up Logan, placing him into a bearhug hold. Kincade manages to escape by raking the eyes of Blue Dragon. With BD temporarily blinded, Kincade runs off the ropes and hits a chopblock to the right leg. Kincade bounces off the ropes, hitting a dropkick to the back of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

MW: What a contest this is! All out war once more!

Kincade places Blue Dragon into an armbar. He hauls him to a vertical base, hitting a short-arm clothesline. He keeps the armbar applied, lifting up BD and nailing a 2nd clothesline. He drags up Blue Dragon once more...

RJ: Superkick!

MW: That could finish it!

Ref: 1.....................2....................Kick out!

Blue Dragon manages to drive the shoulder up in time. Kincade quickly heads to the top rope, he flies off going for a crossbody block but Blue Dragon reads it, leaping into the air and hitting a huge spear on Kincade in mid-air!

RJ: OH MY GOD!

MW: WHAT A MOVE!

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

MW: How in the hell did he kick out of that one?

RJ: Unbelievable from the champion!

Blue Dragon is in a state of disbelief himself. He drags up Kincade, hitting a couple of punches to the head before flipping him onto his shoulders...

MW: POWERBOMB!

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

RJ: Another close call!

Blue Dragon hauls up Kincade, he sets up for the Death Note but Kincade drops down the back...

MW: Sleeper hold locked in! Beginning of the end....

RJ: He escaped it!

Blue Dragon quickly lifts his knee up into the gut of Kincade…

MW: DEATH NOTE!

RJ: He’s going to pin the champion!

MW: No way!

Ref: 1……………………………….2…………………………………..3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: He’s done it! He’s done it!

MW: I really didn’t see this coming.

RJ: No one did Michael, but what a win that was!

MW: I have to hand it to Blue Dragon, that was one hell of a performance.

RJ: Fantastic Main Event!

Blue Dragon climbs to the top rope, where he salutes the fans. He beats his chest before dropping off the top rope and exiting the ring. He walks up the ramp, slapping the fans hands.

In the ring, Logan Kincade is stirring to his feet and is handed the 6WF World Title by the ref. Kincade pulls himself up using the ropes, and then takes a step out of the ring as Walker waits for him on the outside…

“Monster” blares out and the crowd go crazy as The Saint strides out onto the stage, microphone in hand...

RJ: It looks like we are about to hear from our new general manager.

MW: I can't wait to hear what he has to say!

RJ: I'm pretty sure Logan can't wait either after last week. He looks ready for a fight.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:24 am

The Saint: Where do you think you're going? Did you not read the schedule? Straight after the Main Event...the return of The Saint's Row!

*The crowd cheer loudly...

MW: Isn't he even going to let Kincade recover after that brutal match?

RJ: Obviously not!

The Saint: So Logan get back in the ring, and take your boyfriend with you. Come on now, I don't want to have to fire the 6WF Champion on my first show but don't think I wouldn't. It's about time someone put you two back in your place. And don't even try any thing when I get into that ring Walker, otherwise you'll be laying face-down in that canvas...again.

*Kincade and Walker stride back towards the ring, clearly fuming. Saint steps into the ring.

The Saint: That's better. Now, I just wanted to talk to you about last week. You know Logan, some of the greatest wrestlers in this company's history have held that title belt. The likes of EZ Money, GWC, TGA, Nemesis, Hero...JJ Johnson...

*The crowd erupt as JJ's name is announced.

The Saint: And me! Then I look at your actions last week Logan and I have to say...I'm disappointed. It's fair to say that you didn't exactly impress The Saint in his first day as General Manager of Lockdown. I'd heard all about what a threat you'd become, how you were the most dangerous competitor 6WF has ever seen...but then you resorted to sneak attacks on your opponent? And you have Alex Walker doing a lot of your talking for you? I guess the definition of dangerous has changed since I was last around these parts.

*Kincade is clearly fuming, with Walker doing his best to restrain the 6WF Champion.

MW: The Saint really is getting under Kincade's skin here.

The Saint: You're not what I'd call Undisputed Champion material, perhaps that was best evidenced by Kenty laying you out with the Mic Check...

Alex Walker: I think you'd better shut up running your mouth Saint before I let him loose on you. You're out of your depth here, you don't know how to run a company...

The Saint: Considering your track record both here and in 6CW, I don't really think you're in any position to be deciding who is best suited to the role of general manager. And there is nothing I'd like more than you letting your dog off his leash, I think he needs to be taught a lesson or two.

*Again the crowd cheer and chant Saint's name.

The Saint: I will admit one thing Alex, you did get something right last week. I've been thinking about what you and Logan said, and I hate to admit it, but you're right. This company does need one champion, one spearhead, one man who is recognised above all as being the best this company has to offer.

And seen as we have one world champion already out here, I thought I'd see if our other world champion would like to join us. Kenty, if you've got something to see on this matter, come on out...

MW: Oh wow!

RJ: The Saint is certainly making an impression on his first show in charge, and it could get even bigger if Kenty joins the party...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:46 am

‘Turn up the Trouble’ plays and the crowd explode as Mr Kenty bounds out onto the stage. He stops and breathes in the atmosphere, looking round and mouthing ‘wow’ before making his way towards the ring, slapping hands with people on the front row. Kenty slides into the ring, he gets to his feet and shakes hands with The Saint before staring across at Kincade.

RJ: Both of the world champions in the same ring...things are really heating up!

MW: Is this going to happen? For the first time in two years?!

The Saint: Now we know what you two think, you both think that there should only be one world champion. Kenty, it's only right that I ask you what you think about that?

*Kenty grins and shoulders his TAW World Title.

Kenty: Wow...can I just say that I am sensing a lot of tension in this ring. Logan you look very angry, but why? Is it something our new general manager said? Did Blue Dragon upset you? Or is it that I left you face-first in the canvas last week with the mic check!

*The crowd cheer Kenty's name, and Saint smirks.

I know you and Walker will have been in the back, coming up with your evil masterplan. I just wan't you to know. Whatever you come up with, whatever you want to try and do to intimidate me, I'm ready. I'm ready for war. Any day and time.. I'm ready for war with you Logan Kincade.

RJ: Is that a yes?

Kenty: The question is...do the fans want to see it? Do the fans want to see one champion? Or two? Do the fans want to see Mr Kenty and Logan go to war to discover who is the best, to crown an undisputed champion? Well...do you?

*The LG Arena erupt into a huge "YES!" chant which Kenty smiles at, the crowd then change tact and start chanting Kenty's name.

Kenty: I think that's a Yes Saint...

*Kenty grins and the Yes chants start again!

The Saint: Well that's settled then...at Survival it's going to be 6WF World Champion Logan Kincade vs TAW World Champion Mr Kenty...to crown an UNDISPUTED CHAMPION!

RJ: OH MY GOD!

MW: THAT'S IT! IT'S OFFICIAL!

RJ: WE ARE GOING TO HAVE ONE CHAMPON ONCE AGAIN!

MW: WE ARE GOING TO FIND OUT WHO THE BEST WRESTLER IN 6WF IS...AT SURVIVAL!

RJ: What a beginning to The Saint's reign as General Manager!

"Lonely boy" by the Black Keys blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Max Adamson strides out onto the stage.

RJ: Nice of him to finally turn up!

Max Adamson: You seem to be forgetting someone Saint. I knew that once again Max Adamson would be screwed out of what is rightfully his. I know you've had your head kicked in more than most Saint but surely even you can remember that I was screwed out of winning the TAW World Title by Logan Kincade?

Whilst Logan might have defeated Crime Lord with ease, Mr Kenty was just about to lose his TAW World Title to me, until Logan got involved. I'm still owed my shot at the TAW World Title, and if there isn't going to be a match for that title at Survival, then surely I have to be inserted into the undisputed title match. I have to get my chance again.

MW: He's got a point RJ!

RJ: Don't be silly Michael...

The Saint: You know what Max...you have a point.

MW: Told you so!

The Saint: You were screwed by Logan Kincade. And yes, you should get a shot at being Undisputed Champion. But I don't hand those kind of opportunities out on a plate. You've got to earn that chance, so at Survival, you will have a match. But it won't be with these two, it will be with Crime Lord...and it will be a N01 contenders match to get the first shot at the new undisputed 6WF Heavyweight Champion of the World!

MW: That wasn't what Adamson wanted, that's not what he deserves!

RJ: Maybe not, but it's what he's got! And it certainly makes it better for us, another great match for Survival!

MW: And that is our next show folks, make sure you tune in as that is all we have time for tonight!

RJ: Thanks for watching, see you at Survival!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down