6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown! - Monday 27th January, 2014

+7
Twisty
Lee
BD
xviperx
Marky
Paul Mac
6WF Admin
11 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown! - Monday 27th January, 2014 Empty 6WF Lockdown! - Monday 27th January, 2014

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:32 am

The Consultant Addresses 6WF

Match 1
Lex Hart v James McManus

Match 2
Cameron Faith v The Fanatic

Austin Stevens Introduces Himself

Match 3
Blue Dragon v Austin Stevens

Match 4
Non-Title Match
The Consultancy v Udo Berg & Visage

Match 5
Contender versus Contender
Max Adamson v Crime Lord

Match 6
Clarke James v Kenji Hidari

Main Event
Champion versus Champion
Mr. Kenty v Logan Kincade
*Mike Hill Special Guest Referee

Last edited by Rich on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown! - Monday 27th January, 2014 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown! - Monday 27th January, 2014

Post by Paul Mac Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:33 pm

The shot opens in a nearly empty car park. A black SUV swings through the entrance and stops by the security barrier

Security Guard: ID please

The window winds down and Lex Hart leans out. Lex is sporting short blonde hair slicked back and is wearing dark glasses on top of his head. He is smiling and appears refreshed and full of energy

SG: Ohh sorry Mr Hart. We have to be careful after what happened before Christmas. Go straight in

Lex nods as the barrier is lifted, he pulls the truck into a space near the arena door before climbing out from the drivers side. Lex looks to the sky enjoying the momentary calm before heading towards the door, he flashes his security pass and the door swings open.

Lex takes a deep breath puts his gym bag over his shoulder and enters the arena

Last edited by Lex Hart on Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown! - Monday 27th January, 2014 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown! - Monday 27th January, 2014

Post by Marky Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:51 pm

A video plays on the Titantron with a "6WF.com Exclusive" tag at the bottom, as footage is shown of the Australian Cricket team at their public celebration adjacent to Sydney Harbour Bridge, and the sight of Max Adamson, wearing a beige shirt, cargo shorts and sunglasses with a VIP pass hanging round his neck, hanging out with and chatting to Mitchell Johnson and David Warner. Adamson is then seen posing for a photo with the two Cricketers and with the Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott.

The video cuts to a nightclub where a lot of the Cricketers are shown in the VIP section of the club, as is Adamson. He is seen holding up the actual Ashes urn and pretending to flick the ash from his cigarette into it, before joining the Cricketers in drinking Champagne from the Crystal Ashes trophy.

The video cuts to much later in the evening where Adamson is shown wearing a Cricket Australia cap and has smeared mayonnaise from the buffet across his face to look like suncream, doing a bowling motion as Shane Watson is stood in his pants holding Adamson's "Australian Championship" wrestling title over his shoulder. The pair laugh before clinking glasses and downing more Champagne.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by xviperx Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:28 pm

6WF Exclusive!

From the ashes of Born In Fire one lucky Youtuber by the name of “LucasLikesWrestling” got the chance to meet one of the men who made an impact that night, filmed the day after 6WF's premier event LucasLikesWrestling (real name Lucas Harper) was granted time with 6WF's newest recruit Austin Stevens and had a chance to pick his brains on 6WF, his history in the indies, the 6WF Hardcore title and happiness.

The scene opens on a grey damp London street, we are met by a young man wearing a CM Punk t-shirt with an excited look on his face

Lucas: Hi guys, Lucas here with a very exciting and exclusive interview, I was walking down the road and bumped in to the man who man a huge impact as last nights Born In Fire...I'm proud to introduce my guest for an impromptu interview...Austin Stevens!

Lucas turns the camera around to reveal a less than impressed Austin Stevens wearing a cut off old school ECW t-shirt and a Ring Of Honour hoody, he spits on the floor as Lucas begins asking him questions

Lucas: So, I think the first thing people will want to know...why did you attack Fanatic and Blue Dragon?

Austin smiles for a second before a serious look covers his face, his eyes glaring in to the camera

AS: Why did I do it? Really? Would you ask a lion why it tears his prey apart?! Of course not, they do it because it's built in to them, like a fucking virus...maybe that's why I did it? I don't fucking know...because, to tell you the truth, it's built in to me...for years, I held it in, I pushed it deep down in to the pit of my stomach and I ran...I ran from my demons but the thing about demons...they know where you are at all times and they never fucking stop...and the faster you run, the worse it gets...you feel them bearing down on you and finally...you give up...now, I'm friends with my demons...maybe that's why I did it!?

Lucas attempts to speak but Austin cuts him off as he continues to speak

AS: Maybe, I did it...because I could...because nobody was going to stop me...because when people look at me, they see that this isn't a fucking act...sometimes, I wish it was...sometimes I wish I didn't hate everything with such a burning passion...sometimes I wish I didn't want to destroy any bit of happiness I see but then I think to myself...why should they be happy, if I never will be?

Austin pauses and Lucas attempts to speak again but Austin places his fingers to his lips and shakes his head before flashing a sick grin before speaking once more.

AS: Because last night at Born In Fire, that's what I saw...I saw someone holding what looked like true happiness in their hands...I saw someone holding something that I decided should be mine...Fanatic or whoever the fuck that was, was holding something that looked like it meant the world to them and I just knew I had to stop that...the demons told me to stop it...so I did...and I will again and again until I feel that happiness.

Lucas: Are you not happy? You made a huge debut for one of the biggest wrestling companies!

AS: I was happy for a few seconds, watching the blood pour down his face after I slammed a ladder across his head did make me happy but the sad thing is...it ended just as fast as it began, so I need to do it again...and again...and again...people tell me that until I solve the real problems I'll never truly be happy but fuck them...what the fuck do they know about me?

They trick themselves in to thinking they're happy, they dull their brains with pointless shit and ignore this world...because the truth is, if they took one fucking look around...they wouldn't feel so happy...they wouldn't have a smile on their face...they want to try and fix me, they want to act like I've got the problem...I guess it's easier than looking at themselves and realising that they're the sick ones...sure, I bust people open for a living and enjoy every second...but they sit on their fat asses and soak it in like Roman's watching the Christian's being torn apart by the lions...

Lucas: So I assume that the hardcore title is on your agenda then?

AS: What the fuck do you think? Like I said...Fanatic has something that I want and I will not stop until I tear it from his broken hands...you see, a shark will swim for a thousand miles just to catch it's prey, it's relentless...I think that's a beautiful thing...Fanatic will soon feel like he is being circled by sharks but by then...it'll be too late.

Lucas: Before I let you go and get on with you day, a lot of my viewers will know you from the indie circuit and worked with some of the biggest names including the guys who've gone on to WWE and TNA...who was your biggest influence?

AS: Seriously? None of those fucking assholes...my job was to beat them up and the more I did, the less I liked them because it showed their true colours...they politicked, they whined and one by one, they sold out...now they renounce their past and dance around like good little puppies for their new bosses?

Lucas: (laughing) So we won't see you dancing around any time soon then?

Austin pauses and a confused look crosses his face, Lucas' laugh instantly stops as Austin shakes his head before answering the question

AS: Did it look like I was dancing around when I took their hardcore champion and spilled his blood all over the floor? What about when I damn near decapitated Blue Dragon!? The answer is...I might have signed their contract but fuck them if they try and treat me like a bitch...I will wipe my ass with it...I am the one calling the shots...fuck them if they think otherwise

Lucas: Aren't you scared that you'll be punished for saying this stuff?

A smile crosses Austin's face and he begins to laugh

AS: Kid, try being me...it's punishment enough...do you know what it's like to hate everything around you including yourself!? If they think they can scare me by making my life hell, they've got another thing coming because I'm already there and one by one...you're all coming with me.

Lucas attempts to speak again but Austin shakes his head cutting him off before walking off in to the distance and the scene fades to black.

xviperx

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:29 am

The lights in the arena fade to black as a blue pulse begins and the tron shines the image of a fire, the inner blue flame growing as the heat intensifies until the glow engulfs the screen and the arena is bathed in blue light. The crowd begin to cheer as 'Freak on a Leash' hits and the crowd pop in anticipation for the arrival of the hardcore icon.

After a few seconds the curtain twitches and Blue Dragon strides out onto the stage. He has an iron bar in his hands and in wearing a vest and jeans with his hands taped, he looks ready for a fight, as he takes a mic from his pocket..

BD: My name is Blue Dragon.. You already know who I am, but after a break in televised programming, i feel like I should reintroduce myself. I am here in 6wf for three reasons and three reasons only. Number one: to challenge myself. Number two: to fight. And number three, and possibly the most relevant of all: to hurt people..

The crowd pop and Blue Dragon looks surprised, impressed even..

BD: Wow.. You guys got blood thirsty over the holidays.. Haha! I like it. You see I told you all when I returned last year that I'm not going to be seeking approval from anyone, from the management, to the 'superstars' all the way to you people, and I've got to be honest, I was expecting to lose a lot of support, I was expecting all the BD fanboys to lose heart and think 'what a lame heel turn' I was expecting the internet to explode with keyboard warriors talking about Blue Dragon turning his back on his fans.. And none of that happened, it seems that you who support me, do so no matter if I demand it or not, and that I don't need to interact and to spout out catchphrases and to strike poses for you to appreciate me. And for that is like to say thank you, to the select few of you who understand what I'm saying that is. The rest of you, well.. Go fuck yourselves!! Ha!

The crowd pop once more before BD settles them down with an outstretched hand..

BD: So.. As I was saying, there seems to be a few changes around here, and one new face has certainly got my attention.. Austin Stevens...

Blue Dragon paces the ring for a while, thinking to himself before he speaks..

BD: I understand that you wanted to make an impact when you came to this company, I understand that your a fan of the business and I understand that you would want to use someone respected around here to propel your debit to the next level, but I need to tell you one thing my friend, you picked the wrong legend. Not because I won't make you famous, trust me Austin, I'll shoot you right to the stars. But because you chose to pick a fight with me, you lit the fuse on a bomb that was prepped to go. You stoked the fire within me, a quite rage that was building and now you have fuelled it further.

Blue Dragon paces the ring as he talks, almost ignoring his surroundings entirely until he come the the corner and rests his back against the top turn buckle.

BD: Austin, you lit a firework and this week you have to go back to that lit explosive and expect to be able to weather the inevitable bang! You need to be able to stand and take what I can give, you need to be able to take me on, one on one and you need to impress me. Only then will you have made the right decision, kid you pissed me off when you attacked me, and an angry fucking monster.. Isn't something that you want around the work place...

BD twists the iron bar in his hand and smiles up at the stage...

BD: So Austin Stevens.. If you'd like to reconsider your approach and come introduce yourself to me, face to face, then please feel free to come down here and we can have a chat....

Blue Dragon stands in the centre of he ring the iron bar in one hand, a mic in the other with a stern look on his face as the crowd chant his name....
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by xviperx Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:07 pm

The chants for Blue Dragon are suddenly halted as “Defective Breed” by Thy Art Is Murder begins to blast through the air and the familiar figure of Austin Stevens appears on the stage with a sick smile on his face, the crowd's chants turn to boos and almost drowned out the music. Stevens pauses on the stage and stares at Blue Dragon, keeping eye contact at all times before raising the mic to his lips and beginning to talk to one of the men who he attacked at Born In Fire.

AS: You hear that ladies and gentlemen!? Blue's Clues over here thinks he understands my actions...he thinks he knows why I attacked him and The Fanatic...who knows!? He could have me all figured out...he thinks I was trying to make an impact and who can blame him? I certainly made an impact when I left him out cold...I certainly left an impact when I left this companies hardcore champion covered in blood...that though, is where his understanding of me...ends.

Austin pauses before removing his hoody and throwing it on to the floor revealing his custom “Austin Stevens” t-shirt, the fans boo as he shows pure contempt for each and everyone of them, he places a finger to his lips which infuriates them even more, as there jeers get louder his motions a fishing line before speaking in to the camera beside him, mouthing “hook, like and sinker”. The fans quiet down for a second as he continues to talk to Blue Dragon.

AS: Now listen up Blue...if you try to understand my actions then you've already lost because I'll let you in on a little secret...I am an unstable fucking psychopath, I don't understand most of the things I do so how could you!? I think it's cute that you think I attacked you because you're “respected” around here but the truth is...I couldn't give a fuck who you are...you can call yourself a hardcore icon all you want but the truth is...you don't have the title around your waste and at Born In Fire, you were just the person stood in my way...you can say that I was trying to make a name for myself but I already have one...it's Austin Fucking Stevens and just because the idiots here don't know it yet doesn't mean a damn thing...I didn't attack you to get famous or prove a damn point...at this moment in time...you're just collateral damage.

The crowd boo and once again begin to chant for Blue Dragon, Austin puts a hand to his ear before shrugging to the further annoyance of the crowd, Austin begins to walk to the ring to the excitement of the crowd but pauses and shakes his head.

AS: Now I know you'd love nothing more than for me to get in that ring with you and your little toy there but I like what I'm seeing too much to ruin it...I look in your eyes and I don't see an angry monster, I don't see a lit explosive...I see a man desperate to get revenge...a man who would love nothing more than to crack my skull open just to prove he's “still got it”...it's sad really but I do have to say, the whole twisting the iron bar thing is mighty impressive...at Lockdown we'll have to see if you can still perform that little party trick after I've stood on your throat and watched the air leave your lungs...

The crowd continue to throw abuse at Austin who ignores them and continues to stand in the aisle way, staring up at Blue Dragon, waiting for his to reply...

xviperx

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:14 pm

Blue Dragon stares at Stevens for a few seconds.. Before sniggering to himself..

BD: Kid, are you serious? Your a deranged phycopath? Really.. Wow!! I've never came across one of those before.. Ah Fuck!! That's it. I'm going home, I can't take on this 'Dangerous Individual'.. Haha!!

The crowd begin to laugh..

BD: Austin my boy.. Let me 'Clue' you in on a little secret of my own.. That little phycopath inside you. The one who just yells angry noise at you when you try to control yourself. Every time you try to get a grip, every time you start to feel 'normal' that tiny angry seed inside you comes screaming out like a rocket and blows up in a cataclysmic explosion that engulfs all around you... Am I right?

Stevens looks on. Slightly nodding with an angry look on his face..

BD: As I say Austin, that little bit of crazy, that seed of fury.. I have it too. Only mine has had a lot longer to root inside of my soul. I have no doubt that your are an angry young man, I have to doubt that you can do damage, and I have no doubt that you will do well in this company. But I do doubt one major thing about you Stevens.. I doubt... You...

Dragon starts to pace the ring all the time twisting the bar in his hand over and over again spinning it in circles.

BD: I doubt your judgement.. You have picked the wrong rout into this company. I don't care why you decided to attack when and how you did. The point is, I was in the way. And because you decided to go through me... I'll be in your way for the foreseeable future...

Blue Dragon takes to iron par and tosses it out of the ring, it hits the floor with a thud as the crowd are silenced.

BD: I don't want this to become physical Aussie. I don't want to go for it and kick the shit out of each other now. We've got our match. I get to be the guy that your tested against. You realise that in this situation, I am the bar that your going to be measured against right? You understand why your up against me for a reason don't you? And that reason is that there is so etching about you, something that reminds people of me. I can see a young and lost version of myself within you.

The crowd cheer, much to the annoyance of Austin Stevens..

BD: the only problem with that for you, is that I always made myself a promise.  I always said that if ever it was to come face to face with my younger self, I'd kick my own arse and do so until I learned from it... I hope for your sake that your not as much like me as I think you are... Because when I was a kid like you. I'd have took that beating and learned nothing, I'd have taken it and looked back into the eyes of my attacker and smiled. I'd spit blood in his face and I'd laugh and I'd be glad to know that I could take it all over again and not learn a thing.. Please tell me that your like me Austin, pleas god tell me your better than that..
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by xviperx Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:23 pm

Austin's face changes, a smile crosses his face as he stares up at Blue Dragon, he begins to laugh as Blue Dragon continues to pace, Austin stares at the twisted bar on the floor beneath him before lifting the mic to his lips.

AS: It's nice that you want to share the words of wisdom but they're wasted on me...I'm not some kid who's looking to fill your shoes...I'm not some wannabe punk who's looking to make a name for himself...you see...I'm Austin Fucking Stevens and I've been around the world beating everybody in my path...at the age of 25 I've been a champion in more indie companies than even I can remember and I've ended career after career on the way...I'm not here for therapy...this isn't a fucking intervention and at Lockdown I'm not looking to kiss and make up!

The crowd boo as Austin begins to pace back and forth in the aisle way, Blue Dragon staring down at him as he puts the mic to his lips again.

AS: I find it funny really because I know why you're trying to get me to learn my lesson...it's because you've seen what I can do first hand...I took this companies hardcore champion and a so called “legend” and I broke them...without even breaking a sweat I showed everybody watching who the top dog was and at Lockdown you'll find out that at Born In Fire...I wasn't even trying...at Lockdown, I show you just how crazy I can be and that's something that you know you can't deal with.

The crowd begin to chant “asshole” towards Austin as he laps up the hate, a smile covering his face as he looks around the arena.

AS: You did have one thing right though, I will spit in your face and show just how much “respect” I have for you...these fans might think you're the king of hardcore, they might cheer for you like you're someone important but to me you're just someone who underestimates me...you're just someone who is about to learn an important lesson of his own...

Dragon shakes his head and mouths to Stevens “and what's that then?”

AS: Oh you really want to know!? The lesson is that if you underestimate me I'll break you in half and leave you for dead...you look at me like a kid...I look at you like a piece of shit who's in my way...I just hope you put up more of a fight this time because I'm looking forward to showing you up for what you are...you talked about having a seed of fury in you...bullshit...I don't have a seed...I've been this way since day fucking one...you see, you claim to see a young you when you look at me but I wouldn't be caught dead pandering to these idiots like you...you claim you have that "fury" inside you but it's clearly these brain dead morons that fuel you...I'm only here for one thing...destruction.

Austin lowers the mic and smiles up at Dragon...

xviperx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:22 pm

The capacity crowd inside the arena having been starved of 6WF for the winter holidays have an electricity usually reserved for PPV's. Their good mood is quickly brought to a halt when the lights in the arena go out and a laughter begins to echo through the speakers.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA Hhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn HAHAHAHAHA!

The laughter echoes into the rafters as a red light begins to flicker from the entrance way as the tron bursts into life showing in giant words on the screen

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Edgecrusher by Fear Factory blasts out into the crowd as a cacophony of Boos and abuse mixed with the pounding guitars of the World Champions theme music almost bring the roof off of the LG Arena.

Logan Kincade sporting a new look steps out from the curtain, Gone is the face paint and and bald head. His hair is now a short back and sides with noticeable bald spots where the fire has permanently damaged the skin , his face is still heavily scarred from the match with Crime Lord is the canvas for an evil that shows the cruelty of a man who has destroyed his own father and brother to get to the top. He is wearing a black leather jacket with the right arm slightly mangled looking to match his facial scars with studs on the shoulders in an obvious insult to his brothers trademark jacket.

He holds aloft the 6WF World Championship which sets the crowd off again and the boos raise in volume. He walks down towards the ring and tosses the World Title into the ring.

He laughs as the crowd boo at his lack of respect towards the belt before He climbs the steel steps and enters the ring through the ropes.

Kincade pics up a waiting microphone from the canvas as the music fades and the house lights raise.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LK: Well... that's not a nice way to talk about your champion is it?

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: Sheeple!..... There is a change in the air... can you hear it?..... the winds of change? They call our name... The 6WF you knew is dead!

Crowd: BOOOOOOO!!

LK: Your boos are misplaced, this is a joyous day! I told you all that I would be the man to shape the future of this company!... I told you! I told you all that I would beat Keith Leone, I told you! I told him I would beat him, I said I could do it, and not only that!.... I told you I could do it alone. I did it without the assistance of Re-Genesis. I did it by being better. Like I always do. I don't need to resort to mind games.... cheap tricks.... I just perform better than my opponent. 

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!? I AM THE GREATEST WRESTLER IN THIS OR ANY COMPANY! I AM THE PINNACLE OF THIS PROFESSION! Get this in your thick fucking heads, I am the best in the world at this shit. I AM... wrestling personified.

This is not an empty boast. The ramblings of an egomaniac... It is a statement of fact! Re-Genesis will go down as the greatest faction in the history of wrestling.. and not even THEY.. could beat me. So they realised the only way to move forward... was to join me.

Logan begins to pace the ring as the crowd hurl abuse his way.

LK: This week begins a new chapter in the history of 6WF. NO!.... Today, we begin anew. This is the start of a brave new world. A glorious new phase in the wrestling industry. And how better to lead us there than the greatest?

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Logan laughs as he climbs the turnbuckle and raises the title high in the air...

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:03 pm

The crowd in the arena are waiting patiently, but excitedly, for the return of 6WF. All eyes are locked on the ring as the house lights start to die down. Suddenly “Black Shuck” blares out of the speakers and the crowd start cheering wildly.

RJ: Here they are ladies and gentlemen! After all the trials and tribulations this duo has had to face, finally, at the biggest event of them all, The Consultancy won the 6WF tag team titles!

MW: Grudging respect for them RJ. I thought they could not get the job done, but they proved that finally they are the best tag team in this federation. And what a finish……

RJ: What a move it was! A 300lb plus frog splash by Vortex that got the 1……..2……...3! Earth shattering does not do that move justice and it has certainly shaken the roster to its core!

The crowd continue cheering and staring up at the stage for The Consultancy’s arrival. Suddenly there is a murmur from the upper reaches of the audience and the camera pans round to see Vortex and Johnny Oko coming down through the crowd to the ring. They both carry a tag team title over their shoulder and both slap the hands of the fans as they go. They both reach the ring area at the same time and vault over the barrier. Vortex grabs a microphone from the commentators desk and throws it at Oko, before grabbing one for himself. The duo enter the ring as “Black Shuck” continues to play. They immediately go to separate corners and climb the turnbuckles, trash talking to the fans in jest and holding their titles up for all to see. Both men walk to the centre of the ring and Vortex starts speaking with an announcer tone of voice.

Vortex: To all the people here present, 6WF would like to introduce to you its headline act for this evening. From the wonders of the Orient to the slums of Sellafield, comes, to you, your world tag teeeeeeeeeam champions! Vortex…….Oko……..The Consul-tan-cy!

Oko: And now business is booming, you will hear what we say……NO WIN!

Crowd: NO FEE!

The Consultancy: And you’re aaaaaaaaallllllll gonna paaaaaaaaaay!

The Consultancy raise their tag team belts in unison as the crowd cheer loudly. The two men nod in appreciation at the positive sounds from the crowd.

RJ: A popular duo, looking forward to a great 2014!

Vortex lays his belt over his shoulder and begins to speak again.

Vortex: Good things come to those that wait and great things come to those that work hard. These belts we wear, we have earned. Nearly a year as a tag team, a year full of ups and downs for us all and now we are ready to stay and dominate at the top of our tag team kingdom! Coming courtesy via a “Death From Above” we shattered the pretenders, we destroyed the champions, and we became what we deserved to be. YOUR 6WF tag team champions!

The crowd cheer again and Oko gets out a piece of chewing gum to chew in celebration.

Vortex: But……but…..we have a problem. Who do we defend these titles against?! The entire division is running scared now we are champs. Udo and Visage…..beaten. Dopant Zero……..divided. Resistance…..no more. The division is down to its bare bones.

Oko takes over.

Oko: We look around and see a desolate landscape. Oko feels the wind of change in the air. Old masters of lore have stepped to the side for the new, hungrier generation to rip glory from the hands of past legends. 6WF is going through a change. The Consultancy is going through a change. We see, in this wasteland, a place of opportunity. Opportunity that comes for those that are willing to push a few noses out of joint to achieve it.

Vortex: So what exactly do we hope to accomplish?

The two men throw their belts down to the canvas in unison.

Vortex: I tell you people what we want to accomplish. We want to not stop until The Consultancy is the most powerful group that this company has ever seen. Re-Genesis will be like a footnote in the history we will create for ourselves. And all the people present are invited on the rollercoaster ride. Tag team champions is just the start. By the end of the year, we will prove that The Consultancy, as a team, as a group, as a legacy, will have paved the way to a golden era of 6WF. And the gold will be lining OUR pockets!

The two men look up the aisle, as the crowd look on confused.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:08 pm

The crowd are excited and expectant as a mystery figure walks out to the entrance ramp. All you can see is a long black cloak covering the person from top to toe, the person stands silently at the top of the ramp.

RJ: Who is it?

(The crowd boo as the cloak is dropped to the floor)

MW: Clarissa?

(Clarissa absorbs the booing and is sporting a new shorter haircut, having had a bit of a makeover. She is stood in a womens business suit with a microphone held to her mouth.)

Clarissa: Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, and people like RJ...

RJ: Hey!

Clarissa: ...Welcome to the new age! Welcome to the newest era in 6WF. Chris Patricks is dead, and we as a company must move on. No more living in the past, we must all move forward. And we must all prepare ourselves for the onslaught of my boyfriend, because while everyone claims 2014 will be "their year", only one man has what it takes to back that up.

(The crowd boo and a loud Chris Patricks chant is belted out by this fired up crowd)

Clarissa: So, without further ado, I want to introduce to you... The Incredible Hunk... The Australian Phenom... The Future Hall of Famer... The number one contender to the TAW World Heavyweight Championship... Max Adamson!

"Lonely Boy" by the Black Keys hits and the crowd immediately boo, the music continues to play until Max Adamson slowly walks out to the ramp, he has his arms extended wide and a big smile on his face. He is wearing dark blue jeans, black shoes and a buttoned up black shirt. He makes his way to the ring arm in arm with Clarissa, both of them are smiling as Adamson first opens the ropes for Clarissa to enter the ring before Adamson returns the favour. Clarissa hands Adamson her microphone and he waits for the crowd to calm down as the music stops.

Max: Did you miss me?

(The crowd boo and a loud "No!" chant echoes around the arena)

Max: Of course you missed me. You people LIVE for the opportunity to see people like me. It's not easy to come back into 6WF after a rare Christmas and New Year off, but I made the most of it. I took Clarissa back with me to Australia, she met my family, my friends, visited my hometown and we got to watch the fourth and fifth Ashes tests as well! Hashtag don't mention the score...

(Adamson coughs the words "five nil" before smirking at the booing fans)

Max: Clarissa made some very good points in that introduction though. Chris Patricks has been dead for five months. That is a long time, especially in wrestling. You see, since Chris Patricks died, Max Adamson has achieved a fair bit. I have been faced with the obstacle that is TGA, who blocked my every move, he screwed me out of a TAW Championship opportunity the same night Chris Patricks' death was announced, he went on to single handedly prevent me from winning the same TAW Championship in the Time Attack match which by the way was mine for the taking, and then eliminating me from the Gold Rush match later that night. The powers that be made it Max Adamson versus TGA for the right to be the number one contender to the TAW Championship at Born in Fire. Did I defeat TGA? Did I simply push for the victory and let that be the finale? Hell no.

(Adamson smirks as the crowd boo, then a "TGA" chant begins)

Max: I didn't let it lie by merely defeating TGA. I didn't merely pin TGA. I destroyed TGA. I defeated him using Chris Patricks' own Puzzle Solver, and then not only did I beat TGA, I injured him. I injured TGA after the match because he deserved it. I injured TGA to the extent that he is now no longer even part of the 6WF roster. Many greats have tried and failed to do what I did. Many stars like Cassius, The Saint, Hero, my opponent on Lockdown Crime Lord, Nemesis, Enforcer, the list goes on. They all tried and failed to do exactly what I did at Born in Fire... Retire TGA.

(The booing continues as Adamson continues)

Max: I retired TGA. He put his nose into my business, and in the end, I retired him. He was the obstacle preventing me from winning the TAW Championship, and now I've retired him. On the grandest stage of them all to boot! So now I can finally set my sights on that Championship, and set my sights onto a certain someone...

(The crowd acknowledge Adamson's comments with a loud "Kenty" chant and Adamson nods)

Max: That's the guy. Mike Hill hung onto his TAW Championship by a thread and basically only held onto it because TGA stopped me from winning it. As soon as he faced someone one on one, he lost. Because THAT'S your Standard Mike Hill... But the TAW Championship has gone from mediocrity to mediocrity to more mediocrity. Mister Kenty. Mister Ed Kenty. Eddie, here's the thing. You are nothing more than a benefactor of circumstances that have conveniently fallen into your path...

(Adamson pauses as the crowd boo once again)

Max: Kenty, you are a benefactor of circumstance. The only reason you've been TAW Champion this long is because you haven't had to defend that title yet! And the only reason you were even capable of winning that title is because you won the Gold Rush, and wisely chose the weaker of the two Champions at that moment. I don't blame you for that, it worked out and you won the title. For that and for winning the Gold Rush, I have to credit you. But I also have to put you on notice. I am your number one contender. I am your challenger. I have gone through the entire 6WF willing me to fail, to get to this stage. I have had to contend with people standing in my way purposely to see me fail, I have had to contend with people trying to break up my relationship with Clarissa. I conquered that, I overcame that struggle and I stood tall at the end of it. And that isn't the end of this quest, oh no. That was only the beginning. The next phase is capturing that TAW World Heavyweight Championship from your grasp. And it begins when I face Crime Lord.

(Adamson smiles at Clarissa who smiles back before continuing)

Max: Crime Lord is a bonafide legend of 6WF, nailed on to join the Hall of Fame when he retires and the man has an insatiable desire for Championship Gold. As shown when like me, he defeated his rival to become number one contender to the World Championship. And like me, he will go into our match looking to defeat the "other contender" to gain momentum and send a message to "his Champion". I expect a hell of a match like every other time I've faced Crime Lord in the past, whatever the circumstances. And I would also predict that next time we meet, it's with us both holding the World Championship. However, Crimey, I'm probably due a victory over you. Here's the thing, I'm being too nice.

(Adamson's smile turns more serious)

Max: I don't give a rat's cock who wins between you and Logan Kincade. Really, I don't. If you and Logan fought for the 6WF Championship in my back garden, I'd close the curtains and put the telly on. My primary focus is on facing and defeating Mister Kenty and becoming the new TAW World Champion. For momentum, and sending a message to Kenty, I have to go through you. So be it. If I have to do to you what I did to TGA at Born In Fire, quite frankly Crimey, I will. Max Adamson means business. Max Adamson is going to become the new TAW World Heavyweight Champion, and I defy anyone to try and stop me. Because you'll end up in the same place as TGA. Injured, unloved and on the dole. Maybe sell that 118 wheeler Teej, raise some cash Wink

(Adamson smirks and drops the microphone before leaving up the ramp arm in arm with Clarissa)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:08 pm

As Stevens is talking, Blue Dragon is shaking his head. He is almost trying to calm himself down as much as disagreeing with what Austin is saying..

BD: You really think I care if I get support from others? Aussie my friend, you should have done your research before joining this company. I'm considered a legend here for one reason. Not because I'm loved by the fans. I've been at my best while I was despised by everyone. It's not because I stand and pontificate on this microphone about how good I am, I'm my own worst critic, trust me...

Dragon stares into Austin Stevens' eyes, the distance between the two meaning nothing, the intensity meaning that they may as well be gave to face...

BD: I am known throughout this, and many other companies for my will, meaning, if I put my mind to it, if I set my soul to anything, any task, any whim, any goal. Then I can succeed. One way, or another, I get things done. My will is done, and right now, I want to walk up that ramp and make you scream until your throat is red and blood pours from your mouth...

Stevens readies himself for a fight..

BD: That is my goal, to show you who I am. I won't fight you now, because frankly, i want to do it on your 'big debut'. I want to show you what your in for here. I will wait, and so will you, because that's what we get paid for, to be 'characters' in this business. Your going up against one of few here in 6wf. Your going against the guy who is every bit as psychopathic, every bit as sick and twisted, every bit the guy who he says he is. I'm the real deal, and Austin Stevens, this week, you'll learn that for yourself...
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by xviperx Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:54 pm

The tension in the crowd begins to boil over as Austin begins to walk around the ring, his gaze set on Blue Dragon who returns the stare, the tension palpable. Austin reaches the ring steps and to the surprise of Dragon and every member in the audience he takes a seat on the steps turning his back on his future opponent before replying, a smile cracking across his face, almost suppressing a laugh as he talks.

“No this is what I like to see...that anger you've been talking about...the threats...I have to say Blue...the more you hold back the urge to break my neck...the more I look forward to my so called “big debut”, the more I look forward to you fulfilling each and every promise you've made here tonight in front of these fans because the truth is...I do need to be tested...I need to show just what I am capable off and maybe I do need to learn what it takes to be here...well, it just so turns out...I learn best when the lesson is beaten in to me...my Dad taught me that one at a young age, they say that books will teach you about life but I disagree...a broken lip and a black eye will sure make you toughen up quick...but I digress.”

Blue Dragon looks down at Austin with a confused look as Austin begins to rock slightly, the smile looking sicker

“I have to say though, what I like more than the threats of violence is the fact that I can tell I am under your skin and you might be a legend but right now I'm in your head and all you can think about is busting open my skull and proving that I'm just a punk who got lucky...it's the reason I've been able to get you so worked up, it's the reason that you want to attack me, to break me in half...it's the reason that right now, there is very little stopping you attacking me especially since I wouldn't see it coming...would I blue?”

Austin turns his head to Blue Dragon and winks as the crowd boo his actions, he once again turns his head and ignore his future opponent

“The thing is, I can tell that you won't lay a hand on me and you might claim that it's because you want to wait until my debut but you know it's because it wouldn't be the right thing to do...would it? You claim that you're a psychopath...that you're sick yet you have a chance to teach me a lesson and you're not going to do it...you act like you do what you want but you're more interested in payment...in being a character...well right now...you can make a decision.”

Blue Dragon looks on intrigued as Austin stands up and walks in to the ring removing a knuckle duster from his trouser pocket, forcing it in to the palm of Blue Dragon before turning his back once more...

“Come on Blue...prove to me that you're what you say you are...”

The crowd are stunned in to silence as Blue looks down at the knuckle duster in his hands...

xviperx

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:51 am

The local news show logo flashes on the screen as the open music plays. The cameras fade into the studio. The local news reporter sits behind a desk and looks up at the camera.

Anchor
We interrupt your regularly, scheduled, programming to bring you this emergency news broadcast. Doctor Elliot Brown of the National Weather Institute has made a startling discovery. We go live to Dan White outside the NWI Building in News Street.

The cameras go live outside the National Weather Institute. Dan White is on the scene, along with many others from, concerned citizens to news reporters.

Dan
Thank you James. We are awaiting Doctor Elliot Brown any moment. From what we’ve already been told, this announcement is do with a storm that is brewing in the upper atmosphere. Doctor Brown has dedicated his life to studying the atmospheric changes…it appears as though Doctor Brown is ready.

The cameras pan around to reveal, Doctor Brown, a man in his later years, with white hair and a white, coat. He steps up to a podium that has been set up for him. He read through his notes before clearing his throat and beginning to speak.

Doctor Elliot Brown
Ladies, Gentlemen and esteemed members of the press. I have called this emergency press conference in order to inform you all of the gigantic storm that is brewing above our very heads. Unlike every other storm, this one is not formulating off the coast but, rather high in the atmosphere above our very heads. The exact conditions this storm will bring are yet unknown, due to the position this storm is in, we are unable to run further tests. I’d like to take this time to answer any questions.

A lady raises her hand.

News Woman
Doctor Brown, can you tell us any thing useful about this storm?

Doctor Elliot Brown
Ah, yes, of course. My apologies dear, sometimes I get a little carried away. We have deduced that the storm will hit on the 27th January 2014, around the Birmingham, LG Arena…I would estimate somewhere around the evening time.

The crowd talk amongst themselves for a moment, before Dan puts his hand up.

Dan
Umm, excuse me, Dr Brown, I don’t mean to question your knowledge but, that seems oddly specific for a storm to hit?

Doctor Elliot Brown
What’s your point?

Dan
My point, is this, are you sure you’re not trying to promote some event taking place on 27th, at the LG?

Doctor Brown looks at him, like he’s mad before replying.

Doctor Elliot Brown
I’d say that is an absolutely preposterous idea… Iiiiif it wasn’t true. Ladies, Gentlemen and esteemed member of the press. My name is not Doctor Elliot Brown, that’s the name of the Doc in Back to the Future.

The man removes his guise and reveals himself to be none other than the newest member of the 6WF roster…Thunder.

Thunder
My name is Thunder and I’m here to put 6WF on notice, there IS a storm coming and I am that storm…wait, what are you doing?

Thunder is dragged away from the podium by members of security. Dan White returns to the look at the camera, a little perplexed by what just happened.

Dan
Um, there you have it folks. It was a PR stunt along. If your interested to find out more, search the internet for 6CW. We can only apologise for this hoax and return you to your originally scheduled program.

The scene fades out, the news logo flashes on the screen with the words, “we’re sorry,” scrolling across the bottom, before fading out.

Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:45 am

Blue Dragon looks down at the weapon in his hand. The crowd begin to cheer wily as he slips it onto his hand. He clenches his fist as Stevens nods in approval anticipating the shot.

BD: Your right, the smart thing to do, would be to crack your skull wide open. To lay you low here and now and to literally put a stamp on you to show that I owned you here tonight. The thing that most men would do right now. Is take this, your own tool of pain and use it on you. To make you suffer for attacking me from behind and to get revenge at any cost.

Austin turns and looks Blue Dragon in the eye, all the time smiling, Dragon smiles back and Stevens' eyes widen slightly in confusion.

BD: I've seen your type come and I've seen them go... Austin Stevens.. Been everywhere,done everything. Beaten the best, and destroyed the rest. Held all the titles in all the Feds. Your here to face our biggest and baddest and all that time you've been getting tougher and more twisted. Now your the best you've ever been...? Well kid, what if your best, isn't good enough? You tell me that you learn best by having it beaten into you... Well what if I was to do that now.

Blue Dragon steps round to the side of Stevens and talks close to his ear..

BD: What if I was to beat you to a pulp right now? Would you learn to defend yourself against a knuckle duster? If I was to break your arm, would your bone then become steel and be I breakable for the future? If I put you in a coma Austin, if I put you in A FUCKING COMA!!! Do you think you would suddenly get better, so you think you'd learn from that, be back here for Lockdown and kick my arse?

Blue Dragon is now behind Austin Stevens. Stevens is facing the crowd, Dragon has his back to the ramp as he leans in and whispers into Stevens' ear

BD: What if I killed you? Would you learn from that...

Blue Dragon lifts his fist and the crowd erupt, Austin Stevens flinches slightly as the knuckle duster hist the mat with a thud. By the time he turns. Blue Dragon is already at the bottom of the ramp..

BD: See Austin, that's how easy it is to prove a point. I could easily have attacked you from behind, Infact, you wanted me to. You knew that it was the only way to prove that you where under my skin. The thing is Stevens, it's not hard to get under someone's skin. All you wanted me to do tonight was to drop down to your level. Well, you, you never got it, and now I'm under your skin. I'm not that low, I'll look you in the face when I lay you out Stevens, I'll look into those hungry eyes, the fire in them dull glow compared to my own and I'll extinguish it....

Blue Dragon turns with a smile on his face. He slaps a few fans hands and walks up the ramp, head held high, he gets to the stage and puts his middle finger up to Stevens before disappearing behind the curtain...
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by xviperx Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:03 pm

Austin stands alone in the ring as Blue disappears through the curtains he pauses for a few seconds staring at the knuckle duster before him on the mat before a smile cracks over his face and a sick laugh bursts from his mouth, he sits down and stares at the knuckleduster before talking in to the mic, the whole time not breaking his stare at the weapon he put in the hands of Blue Dragon moments before.

“You hear that? Blue thinks he's under my skin but the truth is...he just proved...me...right!”

A confused silence covers the crowd before a “bullshit!” chant once again fills the arena with noise, Austin looks up and shakes his head before wagging his finger at the crowd in a condescending manner.

“You think it's bullshit!? Well fuck you for being morons...I came out here and told him that he wasn't person he claims to be, that although he acts like he does what he wants...he's more interested in acting like a role model for your dumb fucking kids.”

The bullshit chant gets louder and louder as Austin begins to laugh even more

“If he does what he wants and earlier said he wanted to hurt me here tonight then why am I still in one piece? I gave him a loaded gun, I pressed it against my temple and he couldn't pull the trigger...he told me that he doesn't need the approval of you guys but the moment I gave him the chance to fuck me up he walked off and made sure to hand out high fives...just as I thought the whole time.”

“Because Blue...and I know you can hear me so fucking listen to this...you might think that coming out here with an iron bar is going to make me shit my pants but do you really think I'd put myself in that position if I thought you could act on it? Do you really think I'd give you a chance to actually hurt me before our match in a weeks time? No fucking way...hey, I'm crazy but I'm not stupid...I knew you'd pussy out like the little bitch you are...that's the difference between me and you actually...if you put a weapon in my hand and told me to use it...I'd fucking do it...I'd teach you that I was not a man you could bluff and I'd fucking bury you...I guess you just don't have it in you?”

The bullshit chant comes to an end and is replaced with boo's that seem like music to Austin's ears, try as he might but the joy is clear on his face.

“Oh by the way Blue...you wanna know why I'd have taken that chance? Remember when I said the black eye and the split lip my Dad gave me taught my a lesson, the lesson was this...when you have someone in front of you who has the intention of hurting you or doing any type of damage to you and they present a chance for you to stop that...you take it...some might call it the cowards way out, some might call it under hand...I call it survival of the fittest and at Lockdown...the moment you show any weakness, I'm going to break you.”

Austin drops the mic and rolls out of the ring before exiting, the scene fades to black as the camera focuses on the knuckleduster that was left behind.

xviperx

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:56 pm

Vortex and Oko continue to look down the aisle from the ring, as the crowd murmur around them.

RJ: Not quite sure what The Consultancy are waiting for folks. Certainly seems, in their first 2014 speech, that these two have big plans for the coming year.

Vortex and Oko smirk at each other as they are left alone in the ring.

Vortex: It's sad, but it is true. Somewhere in the back, the fire from the tag team ranks has just disappeared. Hear the deafening silence people! They taste one defeat.....ONE.......and they know they don't have what it takes to beat true champions. How many times did we get knocked down, only to come back stronger?! We proved at Born in Fire that as a unit, we can take what 6WF throws at us and break them. Please! Tell me any different?!

He stares back up the aisle along with thousands of eyes from the crowd. No theme music hits.

Vortex: This is what you get for being the best. Once you reach the top, the thrill of the chase evaporates, and you realise that the view below you is awash with poor pretenders to your throne. And once that happens......the throne becomes meaningless. It turns into scraps for those underneath you to battle for. Scraps that WE now throw them!

Oko suddenly runs up to the ropes and hurls abuse at the curtain in Japanese, before spitting down upon the aisle.

Oko: Gaijins! Cowardly! Disloyal! Weak!

Vortex picks up his tag team belt and walks towards the camera. He starts talking slowly, smirking at various intervals.

Vortex: Born in Fire......these belts were born in hell. It unleashed something inside us that we hoped existed, but needed proof. This "proof".....

He holds the title in the air.

Vortex: And now we have that proof......we don't need to doubt ourselves ever again. WE are the best! WE will destroy! WE will pave the way in 2014! And in return......*laughing*......we have eliminated all notion of a tag team division worthy of us. We have saved you people the agony of watching them try and take the proof.....our proof......THIS proof......away from us. You know what it means to be best tag team in 6WF? It means......nothing. Because it is nothing. Whoever we take on from now on, we don't need gold around our waist to prove our power. The evidence was on view at Born in Fire. And now it is burning inside us.

He smirks again as Oko walks up alongside him with his belt.

Vortex: Come on 6WF......come play with the best. It won't cost you anything. For now.......

Oko and Vortex let the titles drop from their hands and hit the canvas. The two men lift their arms up with fists clenched before exiting the ring and walking up the aisle.

RJ: What a start to 2014 for The Consultancy! Has that win at Born in Fire gone to their heads?!

MW: It appears so! Maybe they will get more of my respect from now on!

RJ: They were able to stand there and rip the division to shreds without any sort of comeback! Are they right? Does it mean nothing?!

MW: Debateable RJ.....there are a tag teams out there that would dearly love that gold. But until they make themselves known, The Consultancy's cocky demeanour seems set to stay!

Vortex and Oko reach and then exit the curtain as the crowd look on. The camera then focuses on two 6WF tag team belts, that they simply left behind in the ring.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:16 pm

*As Logan remains on the turnbuckle, soaking the hostile atmosphere up from the 6WF audience "Turn up the Trouble" erupts from the sound system as the crowd bursts into loud and excited cheers as the camera catches Logan smirking sadistically on the turnbuckle. The camera pans around the arena, showing the fans standing on their feet in anticipation for Mr Kenty's arrival, many fans holding up "Kenty rules" signs aloft. As "Turn Up the Trouble" continues to loudly reverberate around the arena, Kenty finally makes his arrival onto the ramp with enormous cheers. Wearing black pinstripe trousers, a navy smart blue shirt and a pair of classic black shoes,Kenty stands proudly on the top of the ramp staring down at the ring with a massive grin on his face. As the camera focuses more on Kenty, the TAW world championship is around his waist, gleaming in the artificial lighting. The camera also picks up on Kenty's general well-being, he seems tanned, bulkier and physically fitter than ever before. Moving his head from side to side with a broad smile, Kenty looks longingly around at the sell-out crowd chanting his name.  The camera comes closer to Kenty who takes off the TAW world title from around his waist and holds it up high in the air with both his arms as the crowd take their cheering to another level. The camera then looks directly at Kenty's face as he says "It's back" before marching to the ring proudly and confidently as Kincade stands in the ring with a evil smirk. The familar voices of RJ and Michael Wire can then be heard.*

RJ: Look at that Michael, Mr Kenty! our new TAW world champion after defeating Mike Hill in what can only be described as an epic at Born In Fire in our nations capital city, London at Wembley. What a match!

MW: Without a doubt Arj,  it had it all and the fairytale ending that Kenty had dreamed off for so many years. However, with this company and this business, dreams can often turn to nightmares very quickly and very suddenly. Tonight, Kenty takes on Logan Kincade in a Champion vs Champion match to welcome in 2014 for 6WF what a main event! and to add even more into the mix.. Mike Hill will be special guest referee! 

RJ: It has the potential to be carnage folks.. It's safe to say Mike Hill won't give a damn if these guys rip each others heads off this evening! I think it's also safe to say that this could get tense in the ring as we speak between Logan Kincade and Mr Kenty! 6WF's champions in the ring to kick off 2014.. sit tight folks this could get messy!

*Striding into the ring, underneath the ropes, Kenty charges into the middle of the ring holding his TAW world championship above his head to a massive standing ovation from the 6WF audience in attendance. Kincade looks on from the corner of the ring with a ice cold glare, fixated on Kenty. Lowering the TAW world title from above his head, Kenty turns around and returns a stare at Logan, with a cheeky smirk and a wink before moving to the ropes and apron as he is handed a microphone by Mike Bird while remaining focused on Logan who remains icy with a ill-tempered demeanor beginning to take over. As Kenty clutches the microphone in his hand, the crowd continue to chant Kenty while a small minority boo the new TAW world champion. Shaking his head, Kenty smiles warmly before raising the microphone to his lips.*

Mr Kenty: Ladies and Gentleman.. your new TAW world Champion.. 

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYY!!!!

*The crowd roar in approval as Kenty chuckles in the ring. scratching his cheek while smiling, Kenty raises the microphone once again to his lips as Logan looks on with total distaste and disgust.*

Mr Kenty: I'm not going to lie to you folks, but I have waited weeks and weeks and weeks to do that, and it felt so damn good doing that! getting things off your chest.. it always does wonders for you! my oh my I feel so good.. but of course, where are my manners. Happy new year! I hope you all had a good one spending it with your loved ones. That's what it is all about.. and I bet some of you opened up your stockings on the morning to find 6WF tickets stashed in them? am I right!? I think I am. The big guy didn't fail to disappoint you and for that matter neither will 6WF in 2014. Because I can guarantee you that 2014 will be a historic for year for 6WF. So sit back and relax and watch it all begin again and this time it's going to be bigger, badder and more intense than ever.

Mr Kenty: Now the intro's are over it's back to business and back to the grind.. and ever since that night in London on a chilly winter evening and I have been waiting and waiting to get back to the thing I simply love doing. Performing infront of each and everyone of you week in and week out.. it's special and unique. It's something you grow up dreaming about and only a few select individuals get the opportunity to do it. I count myself every morning blessed and lucky to be what I'am doing and being a part of 6WF is something I could only ever of dreamt off. And the fact I stand here before you all, right here and right now as your TAW world champion is something I wouldn't have thought possible either. So, this title. This is for you. This for all of you because without your support, love and constant unwavering asks for a follow on Twitter haa! this wouldn't be happening. Thank you. Thank you all so much. 

*A glint of emotion crosses Kenty's eyes as he stares around the arena as they applaud and cheer warmly as Logan continues to look on shaking his head and rolling his eyes. Scratching his cheek, Kenty Raises the microphone to his lips as the crowd simmer down again.*

Mr Kenty: Even the haters, yeah I see you. The critics too. As I have said before don't stop. Voice your opinions, because you pay to be here and have the right to cheer or boo anyone or anything to high hell if you so wish! If you wan't to cheer the guy I share the ring with and think he is the best thing since sliced bread like he truly believes then do it! do it, do it and do it some more! because the fact of the matter is you are the greatest fans in the world. All the people watching around the world on their skyboxes on ESPN, In America, In Australia, In France, In Germany it doesn't matter where but you are supporting the greatest wrestling company in living memory. And for that, we can all salute you. So bring your signs, order your PPV'S, have 6WF party's whatever and continue to make 6WF what it is today!

*Turning his head to a ever disgusted looking Logan Kincade, Kenty smiles warmly before speaking.*

Mr Kenty: Dont you worry, I haven't forgot about you Logan. Logan Kincade everybody! our 6WF World heavyweight champion! This man right here proved to the world at Born In Fire that he can survive without Re-Genesis.. he beat one of the greatest, toughest and nastiest guys on the planet, Keith Leone on the grandest stage of them all and prove quite rightly to the world that he could be considered Mr 6WF. The greatest superstar ever in our company to hold that 6WF World heavyweight championship. Oh my god, I feel like I'm going to spontaneously combust right here and right now! I just cannot believe that I'm actually sharing the ring with the pinnacle of this profession, Logan Kincade. I mean c'mon guys.. as the great man said, the winds of change! can you hear them? Because I can.. but not for the reasons, Logan believes in. 

Mr Kenty: I have seen the matches.. the wars.. the hardcore matches, the grudge matches all of them Logan. And I know exactly what your about.. what makes you so dangerous. But what the frightening truth is about yourself Logan, you have added a smarter and even more intense edge to your skills in this ring and that makes you an even bigger threat than ever before. Watching you a few years ago, you had your critics.. like us all. But those critics claimed you were nothing more and nothing less than a hardcore stuntman. And giving the devil your dues, you have silenced each and every one of them and that is signified by that belt you are carrying on your shoulder right now. 

*Pointing at the 6WF title over Logan's enormous right shoulder, Kenty stares intently at Kincade who looks over his shoulder at his title with a smirk before shrugging his shoulders and returning a equally intent stare at Kenty. Kenty then begins to speak once again.*

Mr Kenty: I know what you think of me.. just because I'm coming into your perceived yard, this squared circle which you think is undisputedly yours and play by your rules.. that makes me scared of you Logan Kincade? I fear nothing and regret less.. and you would be careful not to annoy the wrong fire breathing son of a gun. And I look deep into your eyes right now and I know for a fact you have an issue with me. Like Mike Hill, Like Max Adamson, I know you have an issue with me. Now, I imagine, your not going to make fun of the way I dress, the way I act and the way I take care of business. But I reckon your issues with me is are those of the voiceless. You think perhaps, I'm a "Product of the system" I know this is a family show but perhaps you think maybe I'm a little too "PG" for you. Maybe I'm just another JJJohnson for instance in your eyes. But this is where I hit you with some truth.. 

Mr Kenty: Of course, you have your fans around the world and this arena right here and right now, who have it in for me. And I know, no matter what I could do like increasing my work rate, I could add more hardcore moves of death to my skills and maybe let my "Heel" personna shine through.. I will never win over those people. No matter how hard I try. Listen, There are so many people that hate me! 

*Some of the crowd begin to boo in the arena, as Kenty looks around nodding his head still with a grin as Logan looks on with a smirk and a nod. Kenty raises his microphone to his lips again.*

Mr Kenty: See, Just when my music hits and I walk onto that ramp, underneath that titantron my name is announced by Mike Bird and I walk down to this very ring yeah I get cheers, I receive pandemonium but I also receive hate. I receive boos from fans all over the arena. People just see my smile and my success and just ooze hate. Those, however, are people I'm not concerned by. I'm only concerned by the people who chant my name and wear my colours of my fan shirts. I'm concerned by the people who have been loyal and devoted to me and know no matter what I will not give up on them, through thick or thin, good or bad or indifferent those are the people I care about. And Logan Kincade, there is nothing phony about that. 

Mr Kenty: You speak your mind, I will give you that. What you said earlier and what you have been doing for years, you spoke your mind. I respect that. You speak your mind and you throw a lot of stones and you live in a glass houses. Because, I bet, deep down, when Alex Walker hand picked you for Re-Genesis, you wanted your own legacy. A separate legacy.It wasn't enough Logan. You wanted the fame, the private airplanes, the lucrative contracts, your face 6WF merchandise for instance. Hell, even I would have a Logan Kincade T-Shirt! but unlike now, you kept that quiet and for years, you repressed what you really wanted deep down. Repressed that by being a outcast and playing by your rules and nobody else's rules. Now, you return from the winter break claiming you are beginning a great new world in 6WF. Claiming your the greatest wrestler in this company or any company for that matter. You think deep down, I'm phony Kincade, look in the mirror sir. 

Mr Kenty: Your words, earlier again, were fine. But do you realise the pressure is on you for this year? I bet you have no idea do you? Congratulations Logan. Congratulations for holding that 6WF world Championship, you deserve it. You won, at Born In Fire and successfully defended your title. At Wembley, in London. You did a hell of a job. You have every right to call yourself the greatest in this company. But, have you ever thought how much can happen in a year? You might just lose that title and your greatness could be gone just like that? Sure it could happen to me too.. I may lose this TAW championship, I may get myself beaten left right and center holding this title but have you thought about what happens twelve months ahead of you? have you seen the bigger picture and the wider perspective? You need that 6WF World heavyweight championship. You need it more than anything in your life. Because you now have people watching your every move. I commend you as I have said, speaking your mind. But if you don't back it up over these twelve months and next few years, when that bell rings before you wrestle each match as champion. You will be remembered as a one hit wonder. 

Mr Kenty: If you don't produce from this night onwards, for you, its all gone. Just like that. And I know, the situation is exactly the same for me holding the TAW world championship. Good luck, champ. 

*Staring intently at a ever angrier looking Logan Kincade, Kenty remains defiant with the TAW world championship over his shoulder as he lowers his microphone, remaining fixated on a fuming Kincade. The crowd can sense the tension in the ring as they begin to loudly cheer and stand in anticipation as Logan raises the microphone to his lips as Kenty looks on, his once cheery demeanor of earlier gone replaced by a more focused and serious demeanor.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:57 pm

The tron flicks into life. The scene is a dark dank basement. We can make out a wet floor and a group of metal pipes running along a wall. The sound of a man sobbing can be heard. The drop of water and the sobbing creating possibly the most disturbing sounds imaginable before a voice breaks the tension..

??: I find his pain entertaining. I love how much punishment the human body can take. I find it so fascinating, this man has taken enough punishment to kill any man. He survives only for the fact that we have spread this assault over the past month...

The man screams in pain we see him, bound and gagged. Hanging by his arms from a pipe on the wall. He screams again as he is prodded in the ribs with a long staff.

??: I'm starting to believe him now you know...

The camera pans slightly revealing the man torturing him to be Visage.

V: I'm starting to believe that maybe he doesn't know any more than we do...

Another man off camera laughs and places a massive hand on Visage's shoulder. The camera zooms out to show the hulking form of Udo Berg.

Udo: Maybe he doess, unt maybe he doessn't. But ve shouldn't be doing diss.. Not ze torture, I find it quite amussing, but qvestioning Mr Valker. Ve came here to be a part of his Regenesis

V: Yes we did. We came here to be a part of the most dominant force in history, we came to play out own role in the dissection of 6WF and to recreate it in Alex Walkers image. Regenisis came and they left a path of destruction in their wake. They had this place on it's back foot and they swing that final blow. Only to miss.. Walkers plan failed Udo. It failed on the verge of total success.

Udo: I understand this, but ve vhere so close to out goal. Vhy are ve pushing against de rest of regenisis?)

V: My friend, there are two ways to recover from a failure such as Regenesis has suffered. Either you feel the defeat as an insult. You use the fury from that to rise up, to become more than you where and to set yourself the goal of never failing again. Or you take it as what everyone else sees, as proof that you where never up to the task. You give up, and you crumble away. Now do you know what way the rest of our guys will take it? Can you tell me how Walker will handle this?

Udo: Valker vould surely be angry unt determined to succeed...

V: Do you know this for sure Udo, can you tell me that you know 100% that he will rise to the challenge and become strong from all this?

Udo: I cannot guarantee it

V: Can you tell me that you will do so, that you will use this to your aid? That you will rise from the ashes and that you will become more fierce, more dominant and more determined than ever!?

Berg slams his hand down on Visages shoulder, causing obvious pain, but visage smiles grimly..

Udo: JA!, I vill be better than.. Ever!

Visage turns towards berg and places a hand on Udo's shoulder in return...

V: No Udo... WE.. Shall be better than ever.

The two men smile at each other. As the man in the background starts to sob..

V: It's not just Walker, it's all of them. Every time we made ourselves known. Every time we came down to the ring, it was us Udo. I would lead the charge. I would throw myself on the grenade. I would sacrifice my body so that the others could get the upper hand. Then once all the the chaos had subsided, it was you that they turned to, to do the real damage.... There would never have been a Regenesis without us.

Berg nods almost working all of this out for himself..

Udo: It vas us, I know... I always knew. They had others come in unt take over, they have their 'psychopaths' unt they have their young guns, they have ruthless and cut throat guys. But without us, that are nothing but a group of unstable hired hands. Unt they vill try to limp on. But ve Visage, ve! hold the key to the success of Regenesis.

V: Why should we stick with them? Why should we continue to live in the shadow of the likes of Logan Kincade and Alex Walker?

Udo: A psychopath unt a sycophant both

Visage walks towards the bound man, he lifts his staff into the throat of the prisoner.

V: I have been putting you through your worst nightmares this past month. Over and over asking you what you have seen of Walker. What happened to McGraw. I have stalked the shadows in this place long enough to know, if you want to know what's going on backstage, ask a cameraman.

Udo: Or torture him for a month

V: Well, ok then, torture him... The point is. These people see more around here than anyone else. It's their job to be the eyes of this company. It's their job to show the people what's happening. Well it seems to me, that even he has no clue what's going on around here. It seems to me that even those paid to do nothing but watch, have no clue what they're watching any more. It seems to me, Udo, that we are in a state of disorder. And in a state of disorder..

Udo: In a state of disorder, knowledge is no longer power, power iss power. Allies are no longer strength, only your own strength is vhat matters. In this new state, ve vill lead the pack. Ve will dominate unt ve vill destroy. Mit or mithout Regenesis, ve vill reign...

Visage turns his attention to the hanging man once more. He looks him up and down, he takes his clawed hand and slices the gag from his mouth cutting a line across his face as he does so...

V: You, whelp. You no longer work for 6WF. Ok?

The man nods, going to speak but just spits up blood instead.

V: You work for us now. We need a man on the inside. I need to know what's going on around here...

Udo: Diss iss a risky plan

V: Udo, I know what I'm doing.. Have I ever steered you wrong? This man works for us. Don't get me wrong, you will still pick up your wage from the company, you will still follow the instruction of your superiors and film what your told. But the only difference is that when you see me, when you see  my eyes looking at you, you will tell me everything that I ask of you...

Udo looks at the man as he struggles to get one word out..

'Why..'

V: Why? Why!? Because I let you live, because WE, let you live. That's all you need to know. You're our pet. You're our tool and when we need you, we will come get you. Times are changing, and we must change with them...

Visage cuts the man down from the pipe and sits him down on the floor. Before taking a bottle of water from his jacket. He hands it to the man who opens it and starts gulping it down..

Udo Berg looks at Visage with a sick smile on his face...

Udo: Times are changing hey?... I think you may be right

V: As one door closes, another one opens. Maybe it's time for a new project...

The scene fades to black as the two simply smile at each other and nod in agreement.
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:44 pm

Logan looks at Kenty with the mic by his lips but doesn't say a word as if trying to find the right words. Finally he removes the mic and wipes his head and scratches his chin before bringing the mic back to his mouth.

LK: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha! hahahaha

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Kenty looks annoyed at Logan's laughter as he continues to glare at the world champion.

LK: Kenty..... Hhahaha Kenty... hahahahaha Oh my lord.... people claim I talk some shit? But fucking hell. You have been champ for what? A week? and you are telling me how things are going to be? Are you fucking high? 

Let's address the idiocy that just ejaculated from your lips...

RJ: My god, disgusting

Logan begins to wander around the ring while he addresses Mr Kenty.

LK: One... Alex Walker didn't "hand pick me" ok he knew he couldn't beat me, so they joined ME... to further my position as the only power in this company....

Two... I don't want my face on merchandise. I don't want money, I have money, I don't do all of this, I don't wear these scars... so I can take home a pay check! I do this because this is what I was made to do. I have fought all my life. Maybe you need the adoration of this shower of shit, but not me.

Crowd: KENTY! KENTY! KENTY!

LK: THREE! I don't know who the fuck you think you are, one comparing yourself to JJ Johnson, maybe in the amount of arse you kiss and bullshit you spew but not in wrestling ability and two telling me what I think! You don't know one thing about what is going on in my head! Don't you dare pretend you know me Kenty.... The title doesn't make me great, the title gives me a position of power, the title gives me control.... you don't seem to grasp this oh so simple premise do you sonshine? You are in possession of a title that is meaningless. THIS! IS THE 6 W F WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BELT.

Logan raises the belt high into the air as the crowd jeer

LK: THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS AROUND HERE KENTY!. This is the only thing that will get you the attention you clearly and desperately seek from these morons 

CROWD: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: Kenty do you think, this all just "happened"? do you not think this all took meticulous planning? I have been planning and plotting this since the day I found out my own brother had lied to me all of my LIFE!. I have played people off each other, I played my own family off against one another in my quest for power, you think I don't have a plan now? really? you think I haven't various plans with many outcomes playing inside my head that can adapt to the situation? do you not think I have planned for what happens twelve months from now? I have plans playing out every moment of every day Mr Kenty... Who do you think planted the idea that Logan Kincade was a mindless savage? Someone that if controlled could be a powerful player in a faction the likes of which had never been seen in the history of 6WF?

Who do you think is in control of 6WF right now Kenty? It damn well isn't Walker. The board of directors? The shareholders? a bunch of besuited yes men who with no ambition larger than that of a greedy banker, Money talks to these people, the champion makes the most money. I can buy and sell these idiots easily they don't control me, they don't control anyone. They pay for their "high class" hookers and their drugs which distract them from their miserable meaningless lives and as long as they are happy they will always...ALWAYS. over look any minor discretion that anyone can do, how do you think people get away with such horrors in this place? The things ReGenesis have done would be enough to have their contracts terminated, but no, throw some pictures of the queen their way and magically these things get forgotten haha....Kenty, this champion has no desire for a fancy car, or a large house nothing. but winning. Nothing is important to me except fighting and winning. until there is no longer anyone to fight. then I will fight God himself. The devil. I will fight until the end of time... so I have a fortune and nothing else to spend it on but making my path to the top as easy as possible. Not easy in a sense that I couldn't have done it anyway, but lets just say it clears a lot of red tape... 

So don't bother wishing me good luck. Luck is a fallacy, Luke is for idiots who believe there is a predetermined fate. No, Kenty, just fear me, fear me because there is NOTHING you can take away from me that truly means anything to me. This?....

Logan holds the belt in front of Kenty who glances at it before looking back into Logan's eyes.

LK:...This is a tool to me, this is a key to a door, nothing more, nothing less. For now I need the key to the door, soon, there will be no locked doors for me. There will be no need for keys. My name alone will open any door. Will unlock any drawer. And people like you, who DO disgust me, with everything you are that makes my flesh crawl and my blood boil, you are a cancer to this profession... a yes man who works out..... it's not just you, there are plenty of these spineless gobshites in 6WF but they will soon be no more, and 6WF will be all the better for it.

Logan glares at Kenty before breathing out of his nose at him and exiting the ring to an avalanche of boos and jeers as he begins to walk up the ramp...

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:32 am

Lex Hart is stood backstage he is holding a flyer for this evening show
LH: New year, same old shit!!

Lex screws the flyer into a ball and throws it on the floor, as he walks towards the locker rooms he sees James McManus stood talking with Clarissa, they are both laughing - Lex reacts angrily

LH: Private joke?

Clarissa rolls her eyes and Mcmanus stops and stares at Lex

LH: Won't be so funny later on when you're begging for mercy James. I hope for your sake not all of the medical staff have been assigned to Mcgraw. You may be needing some emergency attention!!

Mcmanus shakes his head and returns to Clarissa

LH: You dare ignore me you little punk. I'm not some nobody. I'm not Kuinshi. You show me the respect I deserve

Clarissa starts to speak
C: Are you still here. Run along Lex, this is the new age. This is a new 6WF, you don't belong here anymore

Lex takes a step towards Clarissa
LH: You little bitch..............

Mcmanus moves Clarissa to one side and stands toe to toe with Lex, Lex smiles and taps Mcmanus in the chest

LH: You'll keep......

See you in the ring James

Lex walks away smiling leaving Clarissa and Mcmanus shaking their heads

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:32 pm

*The scene jumps to the front of the Birmingham Arena to find Cameron Faith fighting his way through a large group of reporters congregated at the entrance shouting questions at the Freeweight champion*

Reporter 1: Cameron, do you have any news on McGraws condition?

Reporter 2: And if Danny McGraw doesn't return does that mean Alex Walker will be back?

Reporter 3: And if he is what does it mean for your future?

Reporters : Cameron, Cameron, just a few few words on McGraw's condition. Cameron???

*Cameron finally breaks through the crowd and enters the arena squeezing past security as the push back the reporters and lock the door behind him. Cameron stops turns and watches the commotion outside and before looking at the security guard*

CF: What's the hells going on out there?

Security guard: It's been this way since Born in Fire, McGraw's been locked up tighter than Michael Schumacher and the press are desperate to get any bit information they can.

CF: Really?

Security Guard: Yes, its huge news mate, everything you guys went through to get rid of Alex Walker, only for McGraw be found like that and now no one knows whats going to happen in this company. 

CF: So we still don't know what's happening here?

?????: All most people know is that The Consultant will make an announcement on Monday. I was hoping you would have some insight Cameron.

*Both men turn to see Jack Reynolds walking toward them microphone in hand being followed by a camera man. Cameron taps the security guard on the shoulder and nods before walking to meet Jack half way*

CF: Jack, I know as much as you and I like everyone else hope McGraw's able to return sooner rather than later because whatever people might say, when it mattered he came through for 6WF.

Jack: But....

*Cameron holds his hand up to stop Jack in mid speech*

CF: But what Jack? I don't know where this leaves 6WF all I know is it's in a much better place than a month ago and that means I can concentrate on one thing, making sure I hold onto my Title. 

* Cameron looks at Jack before closing his eyes and shaking his head*

CF: Look Jack, I'm not trying to be a dick here but for two years all I wanted was to become a small part of 6WF history. Do something that I would I be remembered for. At Born in Fire I did more than that, I helped save this company from sure fire destruction and became the only three times Freeweight Champion .

Since that moment the Internet has exploded with people questioning whether or not I deserves to be known as the most decorated Freeweight Champion of all time. People around here have been whispering whether I really deserve such a place in 6WF history.

*Jack looks away from Cameron and fake coughs as he tries to hide a look suggesting he agrees with the Internet*

CF: That's why I'm letting everyone know that I will be holding this title all the way to Born in Fire. This time next year there will be doubts whether I deserve my place in history, no questions about were I rank in a list of 6WF Wrestlers, I will simply be the greatest Freeweight champion ever.

*Jack looks at him some what amused*

Jack: you really think you can hold that title for a whole year having lost it every time a decent challenger turns up before? I'm sorry but I find that had to believe.

*Cameron looks at the reporter with a look of determination*

CF: I'm not saying it's going to be easy Jack, this company is full of people who could beat me in a second, You just need to look at my opponent tonight, The Fanatic to see the how tough it is to survive around here but this year there will be no distractions, no Kristal, no Re-Genesis. 

This year I am 100% focused and no one will stop my going fire to Fire as Champ.

*The scene starts to fade as Cameron walks out of shot leaving Jack Reynolds stood staring at the Scotsman.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:30 pm

James McManus is shown now sitting in his changing room, he stares into the camera before beginning to speak.

JM- I, Know what you are thinking, why did James Mcmanus not blow a fuse, why didnt he lay Hart out, Why didnt he have a go back.
You see the truth is I didnt need to, for tonight once again I show why I kept this around my waist come the close of Born In Fire

Mcmanus  raises his European title to the camera

JM-  because I know full well that I'am better than these has beens that keep getting put before me, im out of there league and I don't need to tell them that because they all full well know it. 
They know they are past there sell by date, thats why Finlay left afterall isnt it, they know the likes of me, Cameron Faith and Logan Kincade will be better than they ever will be or ever have been. And tonight I prove that again.
Tonight Lex Hart, I make my name even bigger than it was after born in fire, when I stopped Finlay taking my title with him. 
Tonight the future of this companies foundations are laid.
The Future is bright
The Future Is Mcmanus

The cameras fade out as Mcmanus rises from his seat and begins going through his pre match warm ups

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down