6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 08/09 November

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 08/09 November Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 08/09 November

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:35 am

"Rest in Pieces" blares out through the speakers as a rundown of last week’s Lockdown plays on the titantron, that is followed up with an array of pyrotechnics, lasers and strobe lighting as the LG Arena is shown for the first time.

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! We are broadcasting from the LG Arena, I'm RJ and as ever I am joined by Michael Wire on commentary.

MW: Good evening RJ, what a show we have in store tonight!

RJ: We are just over a month away from Born In Fire, which means business is now really picking up here in 6WF, which we see last week in an action-packed Lockdown.

MW: If the build up from the first two lockdowns is anything to go by, Born In Fire is going to be absolutely amazing. There is so many rivalries, so much tension, so much anger building into this event.

"I'll give Miss Jessica a job!"
"Danny McGraw is the best"
"YOUR NEW TAW CHAMPION...MR KENTY..."
"KENTYYYYYYYY"
"KEITH LEONE IS BACK!"
"Re-Genesis suck"
"Where is everyone?"
"Who's the new guy/"

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 08/09 November Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 08/09 November

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:36 am

We go backstage where Alex Walker is shown walking through a corridor. The crowd can be heard booing mercilessly as the ReGenesis leader looks purposeful. He looks smug but this suddenly changes as he stops and his eyes narrow.

The camera zooms outwards and reveals Cassius Zhi stood opposite him, looking at Walker disdainfully.

AW: And what do I owe this pleasure Cassius?

CZ: Pleasure? You think bastardising my career, humiliating me in front of millions is a pleasure?! You bred this monster, Alex, you gave me free reign to be the nightmare 6WF didn’t want to have! And you think you can dispense of me and expect no consequence? You’re nothing but a deluded coward, Alex, hiding behind your assortment! Well heed these words, I will bring it tumbling down around you. You, Kincade and the rest of your fickle band of followers…

AW: It’s funny Cassius, because you almost sound like somebody else who thought he could tackle the establishment, and we both know what happened to him, don’t we! Look, Cassius, don’t take it personally… I love the idea of having a loose cannon at my disposal, someone who just doesn’t care who gets hurt. Someone like Logan.

You understand don’t you? You became too calculated, too predictable… Too reliant on ReGenesis. It needed to change. It needed a shake-up. It needed Logan Kincade.

I’m sorry you feel this way Cassius… But that’s business.

Cassius’ eyes scald into Walker’s, looking almost incandescent.

CZ: You’re sorry… You’re sorry?!

Don’t insult me Alex! Don’t humiliate me further! You’re drawing the battle lines for a war you won’t win. You’re goading the wrong man! You, Kincade and the rest of your group will live to regret the day that you made me an enemy.

It’s almost criminal!

Cassius barges past Walker and storms down the corridor, the camera following him. Cassius punches a stack of bottles off a table and is halted by a man holding a parcel.

Man: Mr. Zhi? I have a special delivery for you.

Without waiting for an answer, the man hands the package to Cassius and walks away, Cassius looking after him. Cassius slowly looks at the package and begins to open it slowly. The camera focuses upon Cassius’ face as he opens it, the face of confusion slowly morphing into one of surprise, then shock, then slowly horror…

Cassius eyes widen as he throws the package to the floor, looking in the direction of the man and quickly making after him.
The camera slowly moves downwards, focusing and zooming in on the open package, an audible reaction from the crowd in the arena heard as the item lies on the floor, the straight jacket lying crumpled on the cold concrete.

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 08/09 November Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 08/09 November

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:37 am

The cameras begin to roll in the backstage area, jack Reynolds can be seen smartly dressed in a dark suit with red tie, he already has a microphone in his hand and looks ready to address the 6WF universe, behind jack is a large poster advertising the upcoming Born in Fire PPV. Jack makes the Ok sign to the camera and nods his head, he then lifts the microphone up to his mouth where a smile can be seen and begins his address.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen we are weeks away from the grandest stage of them all, for anybody who is anyone in 6WF, you can feel the excitement starting the build in the back, plans being made, alliances being forged, we are well and truly on the road to Born In Fire. One man in particular will be looking to continue his unbeaten run at 6WFs grandest night, is the man who joins me now. 6WFs own Geoff Steel.

Steel saunters into shot in a Regensis T-shirt, accompanied by his red and white wrestling shorts; he approaches Reynolds and stands by his side, but remains silent

JR: Welcome Geoff, I take it you are well?

Steel answer abruptly

GS: Why wouldn’t I be? Are you in some way insinuating that there must be something wrong?

Jack looks slightly taken a back

JR: that’s certainly not how I intended my question to come across Geoff; I was merely making small talk.

GS: Well I suggest next time you chose your words more carefully Jack

JR: Indeed, How are you plans for Born in Fire progressing?

Geoff looks a little confused

GS: What exactly am I planning for Jack? Do you know something that I don’t? because the last time I checked as far as I was concerned I currently don’t have a match for Born in Fire, I can’t exactly prepare Jack for the unknown, heck who’s saying I’m even guaranteed a match for Born In Fire, I might just be watching it sat at home, like the losers who can’t afford a ticket for the main event. Both World title matches have been sanctioned, so that a no go area, I don’t know what else I need to do to get a shot Jack, I beat one of the champions at Destiny, was runner up in the Goldrush, yet who gets the title shot, Keith Leone what exactly has he done lately to deserve that except form get his ass kicked every week. What exactly is there left for a superstar of my calibre, the last two Born in Fires I thought for titles and I’ve won both times, I’m not going to risk ending my undefeated run for the sake of a nothing match, against someone undeserving of being in the same ring with me on the grandest stage. Alex needs to show some balls and give me what I want for change instead of me running around protecting his vital commodities, the threat of team 6WF is becoming more and more apparent, so Alex needs all the help he can get, at this moment in time I’m failing to see what I get out of this deal, where all these promises Alex makes are heading to, because I can assure you Walker if I’m not around to watch yours and your precious champions back things will get a whole lot worse for you, so its time you do something about it. I may sound like a whiny little bitch Jack, heck most people say that’s how I’ve been my entire career, but this time I have good grounds to be annoyed and feel aggrieved. I am top drawer superstar and I deserve better than I am getting at present.

JR: No offence Geoff but the best way to get people to notice you is to do your talking in the ring and you’ll have a perfect opportunity against Clarke James at Lockdown.

Geoff sniggers

GS: I know how this business works Jack I certainly don’t need you to remind me, also do you not think I would have already thought of that you see I can plan in advance for a match that has already been announced. I owe Clarke James one from the last time we met and I think everyone knows Regenesis could do with the win this week, last week was far from impressive, as we were chased from the very ring only a few weeks ago we commanded, but I have faith that we can rise to that position again given the right incentives, Danny McGraw isn’t going to find it an easy job prising us from our perch, sure he may think he has made inroads in the last couple of weeks but he hardly scratching the surface, our roots are buried deep, nothing can stop the road we have set among certainly not the superstars he has pulled together, they’ve tried and already failed several times, it’s only a matter of time till they fail again. With me being up first this week, it is a perfect opportunity for us to re gain some footing and chance for me to take the lead of Regenesis to show them how it should be done, to show Alex who his real asset it, who he should be doing the upmost to make sure is happy a hundred per cent of the time, not his errand boy.

Steel then stares straight faced down the camera lens, before walking off

JR: There we have it folk Geoff Steel, the only man a present not looking forward to Born in Fire

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:42 am

Match 1
Clarke James vs Geoff Steel

RJ: Singles action to kick-start this edition of Lockdown.

MW: A very interesting contest and the first of the night between Re-Genesis and Danny McGraw’s troops, or team 6WF as they seem to be calling themselves.

RJ: Well they are Team 6WF, they are defending this great company from the terror that Alex Walker has brought with him since his arrival.

MW: Alex Walker had led this company to the most successful, highest rate, most entertaining era in history!

“Blind Faith” blares out around the arena and the crowd start cheering  as the lights dim and a white light shines at the top of the stage, Clarke James has his back to the ground. He turns around and the arena is illuminated with an extravagant pyrotechnics display. James slowly walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. The former European champion then slides into the ring under the bottom rope.

RJ: Clarke James was once again on the verge of defeating Cassius Zhi, until more interference ruined the match.

MW: That interference was from James’ own allies RJ! You can hardly blame Re-Genesis for that!

“Last resort” hits and the crowd’s reaction changes to boos as Geoff Steel walks out wearing his Re-Genesis t-shirt. Steel surveys the arena before smiling down at James. The former 6CW World champion strides down the ramp pointing at his shirt as he stares down James. Steel steps into the ring.

MW: Steel has been at loggerheads with James’ old tag team partner Marshall Murdoch in recent weeks, now he gets a chance to take on the other former COH man still in the company.

RJ: A perfect opportunity for Steel to send a message to Murdoch.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Clarke James goes in for the lock-up but Steel drags him in closely before smashing a series of big European Uppercuts into the chin of James, who staggers back into the ropes. Steel quickly whips James out across the ring, he goes for a crossbody block but Steel catches him and delivers a big backbreaker. James rolls to his feet, walking straight into a crashing a big boot to the skull. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

James forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Steel locks in an armbar on James, bringing him to a vertical base, James manages to spin out of the hold before nailing a spinning heel kick on Steel. Geoff Steel stumbles up groggily and James lifts Steel onto his shoulders, walking forward and nailing a Samoan drop. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Even start up to this match-up, very much similar to the to and fro that has been seen between Re-Genesis and the rebels.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Steel is the man who gets the shoulder up on this occasion. James hauls Steel up to his feet, he attempts an Irish whip to the corner but Steel counters, launching the former COH man into the corner. Steel then sprints in and nails a running splash, James stumbles forward and Steel boots him in the gut. James keels over, the Re-Genesis man hauls him onto his shoulders...

MW: Huge powerbomb from Steel!

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Geoff Steel stands waiting for Clarke James to rise, when he does so Steel wraps a stiff knee up into the gut. The former 6CW champion then pummels down on the back of James continually, before throwing him into the mat with a snap suplex. James rolls up, Steel bounces off the ropes, nailing a running clothesline that nearly takes James’ head off. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

RJ: Geoff Steel now beginning to take full control of this match-up, I think he is enjoying inflicting some punishment for his fellow Re-Genesis member Cassius Zhi.

MW: The two original members of group, and arguably still Walker’s most trusted foot soldiers.

James again kicks out, Steel rolls up to his feet and begins stomping away on the head of James, who rolls towards the ropes trying to escape the ring. Steel drags him back from the ropes before sling-shooting him face first into the turnbuckle. Steel rolls to his feet, hitting a knee into the back. He drags James back, hitting a reverse DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Geoff Steel steps back to the corner, he stands waiting for James to rise before sprinting in going for a spear. James leapfrogs over the top of the on-rushing Steel, he turns around and James nails a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. James then goes the outside, before springboarding into the ring and hitting a plancha. James hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Clarke James stands waiting for Steel to rise to his feet, he then connects with a big atomic drop. He then pulls Steel down with an edge-o-matic, before going up to the top rope. James steadies himself, waiting for Steel to rise...

RJ: Flying clothesline!

MW: James beginning to dominate.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Steel again kicks out. James goes for a boot to the gut, Steel grabs the leg and smirks at James only for the former COH man to nail an enzaguri kick to the head. Steel falls to the mat, James hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Clarke James drags Steel to his feet, he whips him out across the ring and nails a spinebuster. James kips to his feet, he stands over Steel waiting for him to rise...

RJ: Lining up Faithless!

MW: CASSIUS!

Zhi leaps over the railings and charges into the ring, he dodges the on-rushing Zhi who bounces back off the ropes. James goes for a clothesline but Zhi ducks that before hitting a big roundhouse kick to the back of the head. James falls to the mat and Zhi immediately starts stomping a mudhole into the head of the former European Champion.

RJ: Zhi has ruined this match, he has cost Clarke James a win!

MW: And now he’s beating the living hell out of him!

RJ: Now here comes Reilly!

Dicey comes striding down the ramp, he joins Zhi in stomping away at the head of James in the corner. Steel is up and he to joins in the brutal beat-down of James as the LG arena crowd boo loudly.

Steel holds up James in a full nelson, allowing both Reilly and Zhi to take turns punching away at James. Steel shoves James forward, he walks straight into a crashing boot to the skull from Reilly. He then hauls up James, him and Steel hold one arm each before pushing him towards Zhi who nails a shockwave.

Zhi rolls out of the ring, retreating up the ramp as Clarke James is left laid out on the mat.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:43 am

James McManus is shown standing in the interview area, he stares deeply into the camera as he begins to speak.

JM-this week I face the Japanese sensation Kenzaki Nogami and the man known as Kuinshit as finally I get my rightful chance to regain MY european title.

The last man to hold that belt with any respect was me and once its back in my grasp, in my hold it will be given the respect it deserves again, for I will defend against any man, from any weight class, from any promotion at any time, anywhere. 

I know alot of people are out there in the crowd and in that locker room and questioning why James Mcmanus is getting this shot and not those seen as better than me, why he has been handed this chance, when clearly he hasn't been at his best for the last few months. A question I have been asking myself also.

I know I havent been at my best and there have been times that I have  felt as though I have let so many people down and that it would be for the best that I just walked away from this place for good. Thats why I have had these past couple of weeks off, to get space and find who James McManus is again and it took a while to find it but I did

Mcmanus continues to stare into the camera, hes stare becoming more deep and sadistic looking

JM- James Mcmanus is the most technically violent wrestler in the 6WF and tonight when I take MY european title back home, I will have proven that to myself and everyone else.
Tonight, I destroy those two clowns
Tonight, I put the entire roster on notice

Tonight, I remind everyone why i'am the future of this company.

and
Tonight, I take whats mine.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:46 am

Our scene opens on a cold Chicago street, a mist of rain falls down as the handheld camera focuses on the face of a disgruntled individual, he gives a confident smirk before sitting backdown on a battered car, his shirt reading “F**K PG”. He pauses for a second before giving a confident smirk before talking directly to the camera, giving a warning to the 6WF roster

“6WF...you probably haven't heard of me...but believe me, when the time is right...you'll wish I never existed because you will never forget my name, you will never be able to rid my face from your memory and you will not be able to wake up from the nightmare that has been cast upon you...they call me the complete package...I am the saviour of professional wrestling...my name...is Austin Stevens.”

The footage changes from Austin speaking to a quick montage of him wrestling for different federations such as CZW, PWG and ROH, it shows him covered in blood and battling against indie stars, clips of him being sent through barbed wire covered tables and then hitting the Motor City Massacre on to a pile of light tubes, the footage quickly changes back to Austin

“I have travelled the world many times over, breaking bones and taking titles from the best...Kevin Steen, Jon Moxley, Michael Elgin, Chris Hero, Claudio Castagnoli, The Viper Liam Wood, Drake Younger, Nick Mondo, Eddie Kingston, Davey Richards, Brody Lee, Bryan Danielson, Austin Aries...these are all men who I have faced, beaten and spilled the blood of...none of them were ever the same after facing me because they went toe to toe with the devil himself.”

Austin pauses for a few seconds, the smile disappears as a more serious look covers his face before he continues to talk about his past

“If you are lucky enough to know my name then you will know the rumours and I am here to confirm them all, TNA and WWE wanted my services, they begged and pleaded but when push came to shove...I broke them, they told me that my “brand” of wrestling just didn't fit what they needed, they wanted to change me, they wanted to turn me in to their little puppet but the problem is...the biggest problem...Austin Stevens isn't a gimmick that you can just turn off...I'm not Mick Foley...at the end of the day I don't sit down and write books about my travels...I plan the next person I'm going to hurt, I think about my actions and realise that until I'm dead and buried...this is my life...they wanted to change me...how the fuck can they do that when I can't even do it myself...I guess I'm just as broken as them?”

The footage changes for a few moments showing footage of Austin wrestling for WWE's developmental brand NXT against a local rookie, he shows no remorse, the match is quickly called off as Austin hits the Complete Package leaving the rookie out for the count, it then cuts to secret footage of him being fired with the WWE representative wishing him all the best in his future endeavours, the footage then cuts back to Austin, the rain a little heavier now.

“I can feel it already, you're watching me and you already see me as the bad guy, the pantomime villain for you to boo...I'm here to educate you all...good, bad, right, wrong...it's all a lie...you see, life isn't black and white so why should wrestling be? Sure, I've been wrong, I've been bad, I've been...evil...so what? I enjoyed every second of it but I did it all knowing why I was doing those things, I still have morals unlike half the assholes who infest 6CW...the fact is, the sad thing...you'll still boo when I take your favourite pretty boy wrestler and end his career...you'll still boo when I beat the life out of someone who dares step in to the ring with me...you'll boo because it's what this company wants...they need the bad guy that tricks you in to buying some other assholes merchandise...if I'm that guy then so be it...but believe me when I say this, I'm not putting on some “heel” persona to get “heat”...I could care less what anybody thinks, if I do something, it's because I wanted to do it...6WF have hired me because I cause headlines...I break the rules and they want to package it...they've got another thing coming.”

Austin walks away from the camera revealing the back of his t-shirt “Austin Stevens: The Complete Package” as the scene fades to black

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:50 am

Match 2
6WF European Title
Kuinishi(C) vs Kenzaki Nogami vs James McManus
Finlay as special guest referee

Mike Bird: The following is a triple threat match for the 6WF European Title. Introducing first, your special guest referee...6WF Legend Club member...FINLAY!

“Mad dog coll” blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Finlay strides out onto the stage wearing his referee’s shirt. He beats his chest before pacing down the ramp and sliding into the ring.

RJ: If any man can keep the order in this match, it’s Finlay.

MW: That man can’t control himself, let alone three others!

Mike Bird: Introducing the first challenger...hailing from Fuuto, Japan and weighing in at 220lbs...KENZAKI NOGAMI!

“Feeling it” roars out through the speakers and the crowd boo as Kenzaki Nogami walks briskly out onto the stage. He spins on the spot before sprinting down the ramp and then sliding into the ring. He leaps to his feet and motions a title belt around his waist.

MW: Nogami’s first singles title shot, I’m not sure whether that will help or hinder him in this match-up.

RJ: He’s going into the match against two experienced competitors, who should be able to take advantage of Nogami’s inexperience in this kind of match.

Mike Bird: The 2nd challenger hails from Norwich, England and weighs in at 210lbs...JAMES MCMANUS!

“Sad but true” hits and there is a mixed reaction as James McManus walks out onto the stage calmly. He glares down at Finlay and Nogami in the ring, before striding down the ramp. He climbs up the steel steps into the ring.

RJ: James McManus a former European Champion, in fact he lost the title belt to Kuinishi.

MW: Will be looking to get that title back tonight!

MB: From Nottingham, England and weighing in at 210lbs...the Reigning and Defending 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION....KUINISHIIII!

"Lord of Winter Snow" plays as Kuinshi walks out, holding his European Title on his shoulder as the crowd boo him heavily as he shakes his head in
dissapointment and walks slowly down to the ring, his glare never leaving Finlay. Kuinishi climbs up the steel steps before springboarding over the top rope into the ring.

RJ: Kuinishi’s quest to spread the truth around 6WF hasn’t exactly endeared him to many of the competitors in this match.

MW: Clearly working though ‘Arj. He’s the one with the title belt!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The three competitors circle the ring, staring each other down. Eventually Kuinishi approaches Nogami, extending a hand. Nogami grabs it only to throw Kuinishi into the canvas with an arm drag. Kuinish rolls up shocked, he throws an angry, wild punch at the Dopant Zero man who ducks it before hitting a leaping DDT. Nogami quickly makes the cover.

Finlay: 1...................2......Kick out!

Nogami gets the shoulder up, he rolls to his feet and McManus starts stomping away on the head of Kuinishi. Nogami looks at McManus with confusion, before shoving him away from Kuinishi, pointing down at the champion and saying that’s his man. Finlay goes to step between the two, but McManus is too quick and he smashes a punch into the head of Nogami.

He staggers back, McManus starts firing off punches into the head until Nogami is backed into the ropes. McManus sprints towards Nogami, but he pulls the top rope down. McManus lands on the ring apron, only for Nogami to bounce off the ropes and hit an over the top rope tiger feint kick, knocking McManus to the outside. He goes to follow up but Finlay orders him back into the ring.

MW: Nogami not showing any inexperience there, he knows that he has more chance of winning this if he can turn it into a one on one contest.

Kuinishi is up, he hits a chopblock on Nogami before hitting a number of stiff Muay Thai knees into the back of the head. Kuinishi then runs off the ropes, crashing a dropkick into the face. He makes the cover.

Finlay: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Nogami forces the shoulder up, the European champion rolls to his feet and drops a number of knees into the head. He then synchs in a sleeper, before dragging Nogami to his feet, spinning around and hitting a jawbreaker. Nogami falls to the corner, Kuinishi runs in and smashes a clothesline into the head. Nogami stumbles forward, Kuinishi sprints in and nails a Lou Thesz Press, smashing big punches into the head until Finlay orders him to stop. Kuinishi stares down at Finlay, before covering.

RJ: Clearly a lot of tension between those two...

MW: They did face each other at Destiny RJ...

RJ: Finlay had that won until Kuinishi got himself disqualified.

Finlay: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Kuinishi drags Nogami to his feet, he attempts a DDT but Nogami counters with a Northern lights suplex. They roll to their feet simultaneously, Nogami blocks a punch, he spins Kuinishi on the spot before nailing a capoiera kick to the head. He hooks the leg.

Finlay: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Nogami locks in an armbar, before pulling Kuinishi to his feet and then whipping him intot he corner. Nogami then sprints in, nailing a running kick to the face. Kuinishi slumps to the floor, Nogami runs off the ropes and hits a bakatare sliding kick. Cover.

Finlay: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Kuinishi gets the shoulder up, Nogami stomps away on the head of the European Champion before going to the ring apron waiting for Kuinsihi to rise. However, James McManus cuts him off, taking the legs away from Nogami, his face smashes into the ring canvas. McManus then throws Nogmai into the steel railings before rolling in.

RJ: McManus getting a little bit of revenge on Nogami for earlier!

McManus rolls in, Kuinishi sprints towards him but McManus takes him down with a big clothesline! He quickly covers.

Finlay: 1.................2............Kick out!

James McManus stands waiting for Kuinishi to rise, before hitting a boot to the gut. He follows up with a snap suplex. Kuinishi rolls up to his feet and McManus hits a spinning neckbreaker.

Finlay: 1..............2.......Kick out!

James McManus rolls to his feet, he then brings Kuinishi to a vertical base where he wraps in a couple of stiff European Uppercuts. He then proceeds to launch Kuinishi into the ropes, on the rebound he takes him down with a leaping high knee to the face. Kuinishi rolls up, McManus bounces off the ropes hitting a huge elbow smash.Cover.

Finlay: 1............2.........Kick out!

Kuinishi drives the shoulder up, McManus gets to his feet and whips him across the ring once more, where he nails a snap powerslam. McManus then goes to the top rope, he flies off and goes for a crossbody block but Kuinishi rolls through into the pin attempt. Cover.

Finlay: 1...............2...........Kick out!

RJ: Good counter-wrestling there from Kuinishi!

McManus rolls up following the pin attempt but Kuinishi quickly goes at him with a succession of big Muay Thai elbows to the head. He then launches McManus into the corner, where he runs in hitting a dropkick. McManus slumps down, Kuinishi goes up to the top rope...

RJ: Backflip knee drop!

Finlay: 1.................2..........Kick out!

MW: Here comes Yagurama!

RJ: Maybe Nogami isn’t an individual in this match after all!

Yagurama steps onto the ring apron, Kuinishi and McManus roll to their feet are simultaneously staring down at the Dopant Zero man who motions them on. Finlay barges past them, ordering Yagurama to the back, nearly shoving him off the apron. Nogami rolls into the ring, he hits a dropkick into the back of Kuinish’s head, he falls straight into McManus.

Nogami heads to the top rope but Finlay is now stood in front of him. He shakes his head and then indicates Nogami is banished fromt he match.

RJ: Oh wow! Finlay really laying down the law!

MW: I got it wrong, he can control this match!

Nogami steps off the top rope, looking angry. Yagurama is attempting to apologise but Nogami is having none of it and he slaps Yagurama stiffly across the face, the crowd are cheering. The two then start exchanging huge blows up the rmap...

RJ: Their tag team has imploded!

MW: One of 6WF’s greatest tag teams are falling to pieces right in front of us!

RJ: Their singles ambitions are clearly coming to the fore!

The duo continue brawling up the ramp, with Kuinishi watching on. McManus is stood up, Kuinishi turns around and McManus hits a dropkick to the knee, before quickly synching in his trademark figure four!

RJ: McManus’s trademark submission hold locked in!

MW: In the middle of the ring!

RJ: Kuinishi has nowhere to go, he is trapped!

MW: There is no way out of this! Kuinishi is going to have to tap!

RJ: HE HAS TAPPED!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mike Bird: The winner of this match by way of submission and NEEWWWWW 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION...JAMES MCMANUSSSSSSSSS!

RJ: He is now a two time 6WF European Champion! James McManus has defeated Kuinishi!

MW: What a win for McManus, avenging his defeat at Chaos!

Finlay passes the European title to McManus, nodding at him respectfully before both men’s glare turns towards the Born in Fire sign.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:53 am

RJ: Up for you in just a few moments is a monumental triple threat match between Tsukasa Yagurama, Udo Berg and Solomon Riddick.

MW: And in a strange occurence, we actually heard from Solomon Riddick earlier in the week.

RJ: Let's see what he had to say.

*The crowd in the arena are gathered as “Always” rips through the airwaves and Solomon Riddick appears out on the stage. There are boos ringing around the LG Arena as Riddick lowers the hood from over his head and he glares out, surveying the scene in front of him. Solomon then makes his way down the ramp and up onto the ring apron. Pyros burst from the stage and then Solomon climbs into the ring and he removes his cloak, revealing the 6WF Tag Team Championship belt strapped around his scarred body.

RJ: First time we have seen Solomon Riddick out here in some time…

MW: Ever since he won the tag team titles with Scorpion….he seems to have retreated within himself…we only seem him when he is in action..

RJ: That is not necessarily a good thing, it is quite possible that Riddick has being formulating some kind of plot during his absence…

*Riddick paces the ring and then he takes a microphone from Mike Bird before opening his mouth to begin.

Riddick: Absence makes the heart grow fonder, or so I am told…

*The crowd boo and Solomon smiles

Riddick: I thought as much…believe me when I tell you that the feeling is mutual. I have not missed you, I have not craved your attention and if truth be told I haven’t once considered walking out through that curtain to make a statement.

Now I look at your faces and I see you are all asking the same question: why? Allow me to tell you why…because unlike the rest of the disgusting parasites on the 6WF roster, who live for your undying adulation, I don’t need to be out here and have you pat my back and tell me how good I am..

I don’t have the same insecurities as your so-called heroes, I don’t need you to hold my hand and walk me into the light….I am the master of my own destiny and everything that happens to me happens on my terms, exactly when I want it to….

For months I stood here, I was deafened by your boos, and I told you that my return to this company meant that things were going to change….that I was going to single-handedly alter the landscape of this industry. You dismissed me, you laughed at me, you mocked me…..but who is laughing now? Who is dismissive now?

Here I stand….one half of your 6WF Tag Team Champions….an accolade that was made possible because I made it possible…an achievement that I prophesised about time and time again….not one of you took me seriously….just like none of our rivals took any notice of the threat that The Resistance posed…

But take one long look at me standing here before you….the gold in my possession, standing tall on the piles of broken and battered carcasses of those who have tried and those who have failed to overthrow our dominance…

Forget the might of Re-Genesis, look past the hard luck story of The Consultancy and bask in the knowledge that now the tag team division has been restored to its ultimate glory….we have taken the bar and we have raised it out of the reach of these pretenders, we have made this division relevant once more…..we are the reason that tag team wrestling is back in the limelight…

*more boos from the crowd but Riddick is composed as ever

Solomon: Don’t expect me to listen to your childish insults because the fact that I stand here with this belt means that your opinion and your beliefs are completely and utterly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things…you didn’t give me or Scorpion a chance and we proved you all wrong…

And this is why I am out here tonight because I want you all to know that this right here…

*Riddick picks up the championship and holds it in the air

Solomon: This is just the beginning of an era that you will never ever forget….this is the start of a reign that nobody can challenge….because you can look into my eyes and know that Solomon Riddick is just warming up and you have not seen anything yet…

You think I returned to this company to settle for what I have? You think I came back here because I learned limitations and set my bar lower? If that is what you thought then you are even more foolish than I could have imagined….Solomon Riddick did not initiate The Resistance to play second fiddle to ingrates and hype jobs like Re-Genesis….I did not come back here to stand in line and wait for an opportunity to come my way…

I am back in 6WF because I am ready to become a force that not even the Titans could stand up to….I am here because I know that there is nobody in the backstage area that can stand toe to toe with me and stop me from achieving what I have come here to achieve…

The Tag Team titles are the start and as long as I hold this gold there is no team, no army with the capabilities of dethroning me…..no match in the world for The Resistance….we are invincible and untouchable…we are superior in every which way…

But on a personal note, there is no one man that is going to stand in my way as I climb up that mountain side with my bare hands….I am going to the summit, I am going to leave a trail of devastation in my wake….I am going to rip flesh from bones and I am going to enjoy every waking second of it….

I don’t care who I have to go through, I don’t care how many bones I have to break…how many lives I have to ruin, I don’t care how much blood has to be spilt or how many times I have to remove souls from the busted vessels of my victims….Solomon Riddick is back in 6WF because I am going to rule this kingdom with an iron fist and not even Hercules himself could break my grip…

Because you sit there, your seven chins overhanging your triple XL t-shirts, and you truly believe you know the meaning of evil….you look upon men like Logan Kincade, men like Cassius Zhi…Crime Lord….names of years gone by like Nemesis and River Ace…you think they are the epitome of the horrors that dwell within the darkness?

You people don’t have a clue….you dumb creatures have never looked pure evil in the eyes….but you will….oh I promise that you will…

*Solomon begins to laugh darkly to himself

Solomon: Because soon I am going to pull apart each and every one of your senses…I am going to torture you mentally and physically….and then when you are on your knees, begging for mercy….I am going to make you WAKE UP….and we are going to start all over again until you realize that this is my domain now and when I tell you something is going to happen…the decision is already out of your control…

Friday Night at Lockdown I am going to demonstrate to you what exactly I mean….trapped between two different beasts…two hungry behemoths in Yagurama and Udo Berg….never have I had a greater opportunity than to show the world what happens when you break the seal on Pandora’s box and unleash the shadow from within…

I am going to send a message loud and clear….a message that will be heard by the rest of the tag team division….a message that will ring in the ears of every single one of The Resistance’s rivals….and a message that will wake every champion in the land…

You have been warned…..heed me or hate me….I’ll leave that one decision up to you…

*Riddick laughs as he drops the mic and the crowd boo furiously. Riddick shoulders his tag team title and then climbs from the ring to leave the arena.
MW: Strong words from Riddick, we'll see later on if he backs them up!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:53 am

Kuinshi is seen storming through the backstage area as Reynolds approaches...

JR: Kuinshi, can we get a few words following your match?

Kuinshi stops and stares at Reynolds fiercely....

Kuinshi: Words? How about one? Cheated.

Reynolds looks confused....

Kuinshi: Thats right, cheated out of my title by that scumbag, Finlay and that treacherous prick, McManus. You saw them, looking up at that sign like somehow they had it all planned, and do you know how many people care about the travesty that took place?

None.

Not one single person. That's the problem with this company. I've always towed the company line. I've never been a top guy, I've never gotten that run that others have, and sure I've had my odd moments, but I've always been a company player. Guys like Cassius, Adamson, Finlay, Saint; they've done what they want, without due care for anyone but themselves and they get away with it and frankly I'm sick of it. I don't want to be part of a company that allows these types of people to exist, let alone compete. You can take your interview, take your microphone, your corporate tie and shove it. Tell McGraw I quit.

Kuinshi shoves Reynolds into the wall and storms out if the exit as Reybolds composes himself.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:55 am

Match 3

Soloman Riddick v Tsukasa Yagamura v Udo Berg

RJ: our 2nd consecutive triple threat match-up!

MW: This is between three men who we thought would be involved in the tag team picture, but it’s in fact now only two of these competitors who will be looking towards those titles.

RJ: Indeed, our last match just saw what seemed to be the end of Dopant Zero, as Kenzaki Nogami and Tsukasa Yagurama came to blows after Yagurama got Nogami disqualified, ending his chances of winning the European Title.

MW: Still, this contest is going to be fantastic. It could easily double as strong man contest such is the power of the competitors involved in this match.

The camera pans back to the top of the stage as all the lights go down and a haze descends upon the arena. Then a large strike of white lightning flashes on the stage and the entranceway lights up as “Always” hits and a hooded figure walks out onto the stage. Solomon Riddick removes his hooded robe before walking down the centre of the ramp. He strides to the middle of the ring, holds his arms up as pyro’s go off at the top of the stage.

RJ: What an imposing figure Solomon Riddick is. I can’t say I’m Scorpion’s biggest fan, but he picked a great tag team partner.

MW: Scorpion is the man who should be credited with the form that Solomon Riddick is in.

“Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage as the crowd descend into Boos. Berg stands at the top of the ramp staring Riddick down before striding down to the ring. He clambers in over the top rope.

MW: Talk about physically imposing, does it get any more physically imposing than this man?

RJ: Riddick is a scary man, but not as scary as Udo berg.

“Made you look” hits and the crowd stand waiting for Yagurama to arrive, he strides out but is quickly blindsided by Kenzaki Nogami!

RJ: It’s carrying on from our last match!

MW: Nogami is severely pissed off with Yagurama, he can’t control this anger!

RJ: Fair to say their tag team is over!

Nogami is stomping away on the head of Yagurama, he then grabs his old partner’s head and smashes it into the steel continually. He then drags up Yagurama, throwing him into parts of the titantron. Nogami continues kicking and punching away until security stream out to drag him away, then the medics follow out, taking Yagurama to the back.

MW: Looks like it’s going to be singles action now tonight.

RJ: Nogami dished out some serious punishment to Yagurama there!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Riddick and Berg lock-up, Udo drives Riddick back to the corner. He then follows that up with a series of sharp body punches, followed by a big elbow smash to the head. Riddick stumbles out of the corner, Udo crashes a big boot into the head of Solomon who collapses to the mat. Berg covers.

RJ: There’s Berg’s supreme strength on display already.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Riddick gets the shoulder up. Udo drags up Solomon and goes for a clothesline, Riddick ducks under it and then hits Berg with a clothesline of his own. It doesn’t knock Udo down, Riddick follows up with a boot to the gut before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a scissors kick that finally takes the monster to the floor. Udo gets to his feet, Solomon hits an x-factor facebuster. Cover.

MW: And there’s Riddick’s!

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Solomon rolls to his feet, he stomps away on the head of Udo before dragging the Re-Genesis man to his feet. He hits a couple of big European uppercuts before somehow managing to launch berg into the ropes. He then nails a spinebuster on the rebound, Berg staggers to his feet and Solomon nails a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Berg forces the shoulder up, Solomon then nails a number of big knees into the face of the Icelander. Riddick then waits for Udo to rise, before whipping him into the ropes. On the rebound, Riddick stuns the crowd by nailing a gorilla press slam on Udo Berg.

RJ: That was an unbelievable move from Solomon!

Solomon then slings Berg onto his shoulders, walking to the middle of the ring and nailing a death valley driver. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Berg forces the shoulder up. Riddick drags him to his feet, he sets up for a fall-out neckbreaker but Berg counters with a back body drop. Riddick staggers to his feet, Berg lifts him onto his shoulders before nailing a powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

It’s now Solomon who gets the shoulder up. Berg rolls to his feet and stomps away continually on the head of the tag team champion, before allowing him to rise. Berg then hits a knee into the gut, which he follows up with a lifting DDT. He hooks the leg.

MW: Berg now taking control of this match-up!

Udo rolls to his feet, he has Riddick in a front facelock. Berg proceeds to smash big knees into the face, until Solomon staggers back into the corner. Udo then smashes a big punch into the stomach, Udo then hits another punch, this time an uppercut to the chin. Berg then drags Riddick forward, hitting a big powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Solomon forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Udo Berg stands waiting for Solomon to rise, he then clutches him by the throat before attempting his trademark chokeslam. Riddick fights his way out, before bouncing off the ropes and crashing a bicycle kick into the side of the head. The tag champion covers.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Riddick steps back into the corner, waiting for Berg to rise. He then sprints in...

RJ: SPEAR!

MW: What impact on that!

Ref: 1...................2......................Kick out!

RJ: How the hell did Udo Berg manage to kick out of that?!

MW: He’s a monster RJ! An absolute monster!

Solomon waits for Berg to rise, he then clutches him by the waist and nails a release German suplex. The tag champion goes to the top rope, flying off and nailing a shooting star elbow drop. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Udo again forces the shoulder up. Solomon drags him up, he goes for the devils advocate but Berg blocks it. He then clutches Riddick by the throat...

RJ: CHOKESLAM!

MW: THAT’S THE POWER!

Ref: 1.......................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Udo Berg wins it!

MW: Tremendous victory for Udo, a real morale boost.

RJ: Got to put them in a good position to challenge for the titles!

MW: I think these two men will have something to say about that.

The Consultancy stride out onto the stage, staring down at Udo and Riddick who is pulling himself up using the ropes.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:56 am

Danny McGraw is shown in his office talking to Marshall Murdoch....

MM: Something needs to be done, Danny! We all appreciate you coming back, but unless you get a hold on Walker it's only going to escalate....

DM: I know, and believe me, I'm working on it. You have to remember who you're dealing with, this isn't just someone power mad maniac who wants to cause havoc, we know what he's capable and what lengths he'll go to, that's why we have to wait for him to snap before we take action...

MM: Wait? You want to wait? Until what?! Until 6WF is on the brink!?

DM: No.

MM: Well what then!?

Marshall looks agitated as Cameron Faith enters the room...

CF: You wanted to see me, Danny.?

DM: Ah, Cameron! Welcome! I thought it was time to reward you for stepping in and standing up for 6WF...

CF: Reward?

DM: Yes. It took guts, Faith. Given everything that's gone on around here it was hardly the easiest decision to go and stick your neck on the line for us, and for that in grateful....

CF: Not a problem, Danny, but what sort of reward are you talking about?

McGraw smiles...

DM: Well, it seems you still have unfinished business with a certain Kenji Hidari and frankly, I'd like to change that. That's why at Born in Fire, you'll get your rematch for the 6WF Freeweight Title...

*Crowd Pop*

Faith smiles and nods in acceptance....

CF: Thanks very much, Danny, you wouldn't believe how much I'm looking forward to getting my hands on him....

DM: I'm sure! And not forgetting, you'll get a piece of him tonight when you two boys team up, make this one count!

Faith turns and nods at Marshall who looks of at McGraw....

MM: And then we wait?

McGraw gets up from his chair...

DM: Yes, but, if I know Walker, we won't be waiting too long!

McGraw smiles as the camera heads back to ringside.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:56 am

Kenzaki Nogami is stood with Kayleigh Reed....

KR: Mr Nogami, tonight we saw you brutally assault your long term tag team partner before his match with Riddick and Udo Berg, can you give us an explanation for this attack?

Nogami snatches the microphone from Reed and snarls...

KN: You want explanation? Nogami explain for silly American woman to understand! Tsukusa has long been weak leak in great Team Japan. Tonight Tsukasa disrespec', Nogami!

Nogami made promise to win European Title. To show all scumbag fans that Nogami can be best European Champ in history, but again Tsukasa cost Nogami. Tsukasa must pay for his betrayal. Tsukasa must suffer. For too long Team Japan have been laughing stock of 6WF. Hidari no longer associate with us, he prefer sucking up to Walker, kissing his ass for his precious Freeweight title. Nogami no longer stand around playing second fiddle to Hidari, to Tsukasa or McManus. Nogami will raise the flag of Team Japan and stab it into the heart of Tsukasa for his sins.

Nogami no longer laughing stock. Nogami prove everyone wrong.

Nogami tosses the mic to the floor and storms off with Reed looking shocked.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:57 am

RJ: Tag team contest up next here on Lockdown!

MW: And here’s yet another clash between Re-Genesis and the forces rebelling against Team 6WF!

RJ: We’ve already seen Clarke James square off against Geoff Steel, now it’s the turn of Kenji Hidari and Dicey Reilly to do the dirty work of Walker.

MW: Well the same can be said of Faith and Murdoch, doing the work of McGraw.

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd give a massive cheer as Cameron Faith runs out onto the stage. He nods to the fans before making his way slowly down the ramp, tagging the fans hands, before sliding into the ring under the bottom rope.

“Papercut” blares out through the speakers and the crowd start to cheer as Marshall Murdoch strolls out onto the stage. He kneels down his arms in a cross position before leaping to his feet and punching the air. Murdoch then walks to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope.

RJ: These two worked well together last week in the 8 man tag match, can they continue that tonight?

MW: They’ll have to, Hidari and Reilly are a formidable team.

‘The Essence’ screeches out of the speakers and the crowd boo, Kenji Hidari slowly walks out, he’s wearing a ReGenesis shirt. He ignores the booing crowd, as a sly smirk grows on his face. He walks down the ramp confidently and slides under the bottom rope. He removes his T-shirt and then taps the freeweight title wrapped around his waist before removing it and handing the belt to the referee.

'Born to Fight' erupts and the crowd ramp up the boos as Dicey Reilly walks out on stage to an array of green pyro. He then paces down the ramp, stepping into the ring and slapping hands with Hidari.

MW: Two men who would probably appreciate being described as evil.

RJ: That’s why Walker wants them. That and the fact they’ll do anything he says.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Marshall Murdoch starts off in the ring against Kenji Hidari. Murdoch goes in for the lock-up, Hidari attempts a roundhouse kick but Murdoch grabs it, he shakes his head at Hidari before drilling him with a roundhouse kick of his own, knocking Hidari into the canvas. He rolls up in shock, Marshall quickly boots him in the stomach and hits a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

Marshall lifts Kenji to his feet, where he hits a couple of stiff forearm smashes into the back before whipping Hidari out across the ring. On the rebound, he connects with a sidewalk slam. Hidari stumbles up, Murdoch runs the ropes himself...

RJ: Bulldog!

Ref: 1.................2.......Kick out!

MW: Strong start this from Marshall Murdoch, taking it right to Kenji Hidari!

Murdoch rolls to his feet, he stomps away on the back of Hidari before locking in a seated abdominal stretch. He brings Hidari to a vertical base before drilling him into the canvas with a pumphandle slam. Hidari rolls backwards towards the corner, Kenji tries to tag out but Marshall hauls Kenji away, hitting a spinning roundhouse kick to the head. He makes the cover.

Marshall applies a side headlock on Hidari, dragging him to the corner before making the tag to Cameron Faith. He runs off the ropes, hitting a boot to the side of the head. Murdoch then hauls up Hidari, hitting a gutbuster. Faith then goes to the top rope, flying off and hitting a big leg drop.

RJ: Double team wrestling from Team 6WF, we didn’t expect that so early on!

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Faith hauls up Hidari, he reels off a succession of knife-edge chops into the chest, backing the Freeweight champion into the corner. Hidari manages to block one chop before poking Faith in the eye, Hidari then throws Faith into the corner before sprinting in and nailing a running knee strike to the head. Faith stumbles forward, Hidari nails an Island driver. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2..........Kick out!

Hidari rolls to his feet, he drags Faith up and nails a number of kicks to the gut. He backs Faith into the ropes, before making the tag to Dicey. The fighting Irishman steps into the ring, they then nail a double brainbuster on Faith. He hooks the leg.

Dicey hauls Faith to his feet, he smashes a number of big punches into the head of Faith who staggers around the ring. Reilly then lifts a knee into the gut, before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a spinning neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.........Kick out!

MW: Re-Genesis taking control!

Dicey tags out to Hidari. He steps into the ring, Hidari helps Cameron Faith up to his feet then strikes him with a couple of Muay Thai Elbows, rocking him back towards the ropes. Hidari uses the ropes to whip Faith into the opposite set, then meets him in the middle of the ring with a Tornado DDT and a quick cover.

Faith kicks out, Kenji hauls him to his feet and then whips him out across the ring. Hidari leaps into the air, nailing a double jump reverse elbow. Kenji then runs the ropes, hitting a dropkick to the head. Hidari goes to the top rope, cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Hidari re-tags Reilly, he lifts up Cameron Faith before whipping him into the ropes and nailing a big boot to the head. Faith stumbles up, Dicey hits a boot to the gut and nails a powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Reilly hauls up Faith, he goes for a brainbuster but Cameron Faith counters with a suplex. Faith keeps the hold applied, bringing Reilly to his feet and nailing a 2nd suplex. Faith drags up Reilly...

MW: A third suplex!

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Cameron Faith waits for Reilly to rise, he whips him to the corner and nails a shining wizard followed by a one-handed bulldog, but only after tagging out to Murdoch. He flies off the top rope, hitting a frog splash. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

Marshall stands over Dicey, when the former 6CW man rises and Murdoch grabs him by the throat before nailing a T-Bone suplex. Reilly rolls up, Murdoch ducks down and scoops Dicey onto his shoulders...

RJ: TEXAN SLAM!

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Murdoch is stood waiting for Dicey to rise when the crowd suddenly descend into boos. Geoff Steel sprints down the ramp, sliding into the ring and attacking Murdoch with a double axe handle to the back of the head. He immediately starts stomping away on the head of Murdoch.

RJ: God damn it! Re-Genesis ruining yet another match!

MW: Steel looking to exact some revenge on Marshall Murdoch!

RJ: This is wrong! They are ruining 6WF!

Cameron Faith steps into the ring trying to make the save but Hidari sprints over and cuts him off with a huge kick to the head. Hidari drags Faith to the corner, where he then starts smashing knees into the face. Dicey slowly stirs to his feet and is soon joining in, firstly with Hidari as they drive knees into the face of Faith in the corner. Hidari starts choking out Faith with boot.

This allows Dicey to step aside, he then joins Geoff Steel into stomping a mudhole down into the head of Murdoch, who is trying to shield himself but it’s to no avail. Dicey drags up Steel, he hits a big backbreaker before applying a full nelson. This allows Steel to pummel away at his rival repeatedly.

RJ: This is an ambush, a brutal beatdown. This is a disgrace!

MW: Oh get over it RJ! It’s what they did last week!

RJ: CLARKE JAMES! THANK GOD!

MW: OR NOT!

RJ: CASSIUS ZHI! GOD DAMN IT!

Clarke James strides out onto the stage but before he can reach the ring, Zhi runs out and smashes a chair into the back of James’ head. He tosses the chair aside, indicating he doesn’t need that to hurt James. Zhi then throws him into the steel railings, James slumps down and Zhi hits a dropkick to the head.

He picks up the railings James was leant on, before dropping them down across the gut. Zhi stands over James, glaring down intensely. In the ring, Hidari lifts up Faith before dropping him across the top rope from a suplex position. Geoff Steel has finished beating down on Murdoch, who is slumped on the canvas. Re-Genesis stand in the middle of the ring, stood victorious.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:58 am

The camera cuts to the backstage area where Lucas Takeo can be seen standing by, his Hardcore Title hanging over his shoulder. Takeo is unmoving for a while before he turns his head to face the camera and begins to speak.

Takeo: Listen, can you hear that?

Takeo then goes quiet once again and nothing can be heard for a few seconds before Takeo lets out a low chuckle.

Takeo: It’s the sound of silence, the silence that fills the halls when I make my presence known. They say that one is the loneliest number but I disagree with that statement whole heartedly for it is one that is the supreme, one that is all powerful, one that everyone in the 6WF fears whether they like to admit it or not. To be honest I don’t blame any of you, if the roles were reversed of a monster like myself coming out on the prowl to put my own health in jeopardy. I mean look what happened to Crime Lord, the “tough guy” of 6WF; I took both his own body and reputation and I crushed it down into the mat. I took the man that no one dared speak ill of and I showed him to be average at best, well at least compared to a man of my calibre. All of 6WF now knows that I am the top dog and it’s for that reason that these corridors are now mine that ring is now mine and the 6WF itself may as well be…

Takeo stops talking abruptly and looks past the camera which then in turn pans around to reveal Fanatic standing by. Fanatic then walks towards Takeo until he is face to face with him, standing some distance apart though still, and just stares coldly at Takeo.

Takeo: Do you have anything you need here or have all of our hopes and dreams come true and you’ve finally forgotten how to speak.

Fanatic: I was just enjoying that example of verbal masturbation Lucas, but now that you mention it I do have a few things I could probably get off my chest. I mean first and foremost these halls only go empty when you’re around thanks to a mixture of the drivel that spills uncontrollably out of your mouth, as well as the body odour that shoots off of you. Nobody around here fears you for you are nothing to be afraid of, I mean when you first arrived, you sailed in on a wave of hype, everyone believed you to be this unstoppable machine, but that myth was quickly dispelled. Now people see you for the overgrown sack of manure that you really are, though that becomes painfully obvious when you’re in the presence of someone like me. Former European Champion, destroyer of World Champions, the man for whom the word “fear” isn’t strong enough to describe how everyone else feels about him. People around here, they may try and avoid you, keep out of your way, but they run away from a guy like me, and pretty soon, you’re going to wish that you ran with all of them.

Fanatic and Takeo go nose to nose and it seems as if a fight is about to break out when some clapping can be heard off camera. Fanatic takes a step back away from Takeo as Blue Dragon walks into shot, standing equally distant from both men. BD surveys both of the other men before he begins to speak.

BD: So this is what the term “monster” describes in 6WF these days, my how times have changed. I remember when a monster in 6WF used to be liable to set his opponents on fire or actually had the power to end a career, not just sit backstage in the shadows like some emo-bitch. God, look at the two of you, there is so much potential but it unfortunately will never deliver. If the two of you were really smart you wouldn’t be competing with each other to try and be the best monster of this 6WF era, but would instead be looking up to a guy like me to try and make yourselves into true creatures of horror.

Fanatic: Look up to a guy like you?

BD: Yeah, why? Would you have a problem with a guy like me being a role-model to you?

Fanatic: Yeah I would actually; I mean first off when I do finally win a World Title I doubt it will be for five minutes, and secondly I don’t see that many people being afraid of you. I mean a lot of people have kicked Takeo’s ass before, but you… you’re just a joke now. Patricks, Leone, Crime Lord, Steel, Kincade, etc, a whole list of guys who’ve made you look like the punk bitch that you are.

BD: Is that so, well maybe I should remind you why I’m…

As Blue Dragon goes to finish his sentence Lucas Takeo suddenly lunges forward and clotheslines him to the ground. Takeo then turns to the Fanatic and kicks him in the gut before smashing him in the head with the Hardcore Title belt, then turning to BD once and waiting for him to rise, before hitting him with the belt too. Takeo then smiles at his handiwork, before he readjusts the Hardcore Title on his shoulder, then walks out of shot as the camera cuts away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:59 am

Dicey Reilly enters Alex Walkers office....

DR: I think we got our point across...

Walker smiles...

AW: Oh, Dicey, you know, back in 6CW, after everything that had happened, if someone had told me that 12 months down the line we'd be working together for the same cause, i would've laughed in there face.

DR: How times change, Alex. I spose I should ask, what next?

AW: This is the final act, Dicey. See, 6WF may be all giddy at the return of Danny, but the same cracks are still there. It's time to exploit them, up the ante and see how close to the edge 6WF really are....

DR: Speaking of close to the edge, can I assume you're behind the little gift that Cassius received?

Walkers expression changes, frowning and shaking his head...

AW: No. But honestly, I'm not complaining. If it refocuses his attention to 6WF, it eases the potential for friction between him and Logan. And I'd say given his actions earlier, he's already worked out who the culprit is...

DR: James?

AW: Precisely.

DR: But why? Wouldn't James want a shot at Logan?

AW: No. James' issue is with Cassius. They have history. It goes way back before you and I ever entered these walls. See James can't let anything go. Before Cassius, Hero was the originator of James' torment. And before James ever got the chance to close the book, Hero took off. Cassius putting James on the shelf, well that was just a reminder of everything he went through, in his mind, getting retribution for what Cassius did would go some way to atoning for what a Hero did, and remember, Hero and Cassius were never close, Cassius always had Hero's number, if James comes out on top, it's a double win.

DR: Pissing off the most unstable man in the company is certainly a risk.

AW; But it's a risk we can control. If James wants Cassius, then we simply use that to our advantage....

Walker winks at Reilly who smiles...

AW: But let's not get ahead if ourselves, tonight, we make another statement of intent. Put that proverbial cat amongst the pigeons of 6WF!

Walker walks round from behind his desk, tapping Reilly on the shoulder and heading down the corridor.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:00 am

RJ: A real clash of the egotists up next here on Lockdown.

MW: Oh RJ, come on. These men are not egotists, they’re just supremely gifted wrestlers, who know they’re gifted.

RJ: It has to be said that they’ve had a lot of success in their respective careers and recently, even if they’re methods and attitude are questionable.

MW: There’s many different ways to skin a cat RJ, you don’t always have to act fair to win.

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos. Scorpion walks down the ring confidently, he stops at the bottom of the ramp before sliding into the ring. He rolls to his feet and holds up his tag team belt.

MW: What progress Scorpion and Solomon Riddick have made as a tag team, to a point where they are now champions of the division.

RJ: We’ve seen that brings a whole different challenge though Michael, now they need to deal with the pressure of having teams chasing them, rather than the other way around.

“Be myself” screams out and the cheers quickly turn to boos. Lex Hart saunters out onto the stage, wearing his “It’s all about me” t-shirt. Hart walks confidently down to the ring, he smirks at Scorpion before climbing onto the ring apron and springboarding into the ring.

RJ: It seems that Lex Hart’s attitude hasn’t exactly endeared himself to Crime Lord, who last week brutally laid out Lex Hart after leaving him to be beaten by Kenty and TGA.

MW: I can’t wait to see those two clash RJ! What a match that will be, two very contrasting styles.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Scorpion and Hart lock-up. Hart is quickly to apply a sleeper hold on the tag champion, who counters with a snapmare. Scorpion applies a seated rear chinlock, bringing Hart to his feet only for Lex to spin out and nail a jawbreaker on Scorpion. He staggers around, Hart whips him out across the ring, before leaping into the air and connecting with a hurracanrana. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Hart rolls to his feet, he drops a number of big knees into the face of Scorpion. Hart once more applies a sleeper hold, this time Scorpion is unable to fight it as Hart brings him to a vertical base before connecting with an inverted backbreaker. Lex quickly bounces off the ropes, hitting a spinning wheel kick on the tag champion. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Lex out-wrestling Scorpion so far, showing his supreme technical ability. That’s why I question Hart’s attitude, he has so much ability he doesn’t need to cheat.

MW: But it helps him win quicker RJ. No point prolonging a match just to show off some of your moves. Save that for the big occasions.

Ref: 1.....................2............Kick out!

Scorpion drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Hart hauls up the tag team champion, he then whips him out across the ring before hitting an STO takedown on the rebound. Hart then runs off the ropes, nailing a running dropkick into the side of the head. He then hooks the leg of Scorpion once more.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Hart rolls to a vertical base, he allows Scorpion to rise before running off the ropes. Scorpion counters with a snap powerslam on Hart, he stumbles to his feet and Scorpion leaps into the air and smashes a knee into the head. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

MW: Scorpion taking Hart down with one of his own trademark moves.

RJ: The usual temerity and arrogance from Scorpion.

MW: It’s bound to rile Hart though!

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Scorpion stands over Hart waiting for him to rise, he then whips Lex out across the ring and connecting with an inverted atomic drop. Scorpion then runs off the ropes, hitting a one-handed bulldog. Scorpion then runs off the ropes, hitting a big kick into the face. The tag champion makes the pin attempt.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Hart drives the shoulder up. Scorpion gets to his feet, standing waiting for the former 6WF world champion to rise to his feet. Scorpion then launches Hart into the ropes, where he drills him into the canvas with a spinebuster. Scorpion runs off the ropes, he stops, stands over Hart and makes the x-motion before hitting a people’s elbow. Cover.

MW: This is outstanding wrestling from Scorpion, taking it to a former world champion.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Scorpion places Lex into an armbar. He drags him to his feet and goes for a clothesline, but Hart ducks under it and Lex nails an inverted atomic drop. Scorpion’s head lifts up and Hart drills him with a superkick to the chin. Cover.

RJ: What a kick!

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Lex stands waiting for Scorpion to rise, he then flings him into the canvas with a suplex. Hart keeps the hold applied, dragging Scorpion to his feet and nails a 2nd suplex. Hart keeps the grip applied once again, Lex then lifts him to a vertical base and hits a 3rd suplex, bridging into the pin.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

Scorpion barely kicks out, Hart stands over him and waiting for him to rise...

RJ: FLAT LINE!

Ref: 1............................2..........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: That’s finished it!

MW: Lex Hart gets the win over Scorpion, a dominant display from Hart against a tough competitor.

RJ: Sent a message to Crime Lord with that performance.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:01 am

The camera cuts to Jack Reynolds standing by in one of the 6WF locker rooms. The camera is closely zoomed in on him and Reynolds looks slightly nervous as he begins to speak.

Reynolds: Ladies and gentlemen I am standing by with two former multi-time World Champions in this company, Crime Lord and TGA.

The camera then zooms out to reveal TGA and Crime Lord flanking Reynolds, who remains looking somewhat uncomfortable in the middle.

TGA: What’s the matter Jack, not used to being in the men’s locker room?

TGA smirks and looks over at Crime Lord who stares blankly, causing TGA to temper his humour. Reynolds then begins to speak once again.

Reynolds: Seeing as neither of you are on the card this week, and with Born in Fire fast approaching, I wanted to get your thoughts on your respective matches and opponents at the biggest event on the 6WF calen…

Before he can finish speaking, Crime Lord cuts him off with a simple raising of his hand, as he then speaks.

CL: I think we’ve heard enough out of you for a while Reynolds, now it’s time for some intelligence to come into this conversation. Regarding Lex, we’ve never had anything excessively personal against each other before, sure we’ve had our little run ins with one another, but on the whole we’ve been relatively peaceful with one another. But you see, as the time has gone on, I’ve been forced to see Lex for what he really is, an odorous little punk who rides on the success of others. I mean how many times have you heard of Lex Hart being great without being involved with someone else? Lex Hart against Perfect Jack was a great feud, but that wasn’t because of Lex Hart, Lex Hart led Genesis to the top in 6CW, but quite frankly a monkey could have done the same job. You leech off of someone until you’ve had your fill of fame and glory and you then stab them in the back Lex, it’s the only tactic you know by now. Quite frankly, all I’ve done since Destiny is give you a taste of your own medicine, and it’s clear that it’s not going down well. But not to worry Lex, at Born in Fire you needn’t worry about the title shot that’s on the line, no that’s for guys like me to worry about, you need to worry about finding taste for hospital food, because by the time I’m done with you, that’s where you’ll be staying most of your nights.

Crime Lord snorts in some air through his nose and Reynolds tries to back away, but then bumps into TGA.

TGA: Trust me Jack, it’s no safer over here. He might have some problems with the man in pink, but I have something even more sick and twisted in mind for Adamson. We’ve been at each other’s throats for this long it’s a miracle that more people haven’t been hurt. I mean you’ve been willing to risk the health of Clarissa just to get the better of me, and afterwards you have the audacity of claiming it was me trying to hurt your loved ones. Max, the torment you’ve put me through has been almost intolerable, I honestly thought you’d never be good for anything, but congratulations in proving me wrong. Now at Born in Fire though, I’m going to take great delight in inflicting so much pain and suffering on you that you’ll barely be able to even think about the World Title that was so close to being yours. Instead, you’ll just be thinking about the screams of the crowd as they look on in horror at your tattered remains in the middle of the ring come the end of Born in Fire.

Reynolds now looks very uncomfortable as both men look vicious and as he walks away from both of them, someone puts their hand on his shoulder. As the camera pans around, Danny McGraw is revealed, and he has a smile on his face as he looks at TGA and Crime Lord.

McGraw: Now now boys, we can’t be scaring off our 6WF reporters, there’s hardly enough as it is. But obviously didn’t just come here to reprimand you for that, no my message concerns the two of you and your opponents at Born in Fire. You see, next week, we’re going to have ourselves some “pick your poison” match ups, where your respective opponent at Born in Fire will pick the wrestler to face you, and you’ll pick a wrestler for them to face. I like to think of it as a fun opportunity for you four to find new ways to tear each other apart. Now if you don’t mind, I have business to attend to, so see you later.

Danny McGraw walks out of shot as TGA and Crime Lord remain looking intense as the camera then shows Jack Reynolds who seems to be trying to get out of the locker room as the camera cuts away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:08 am

*Kayleigh Reed is stood in the backstage, with no-one stood by to interview.

Kayleigh Reed: I don't know why Reynolds get all the damn interview jobs now...

???: Kayleigh! Come here!

*Reed jolts around to see Max Adamson approaching.

Max Adamson: Interview me right now.

Reed: But it's not scheduled Max.

Max Adamson: You think I care about what has been scheduled. Lex Hart has had a match this evening, Crime Lord and TGA just got to run their mouths for 5 minutes yet the man who brings the ratings in, Max Adamson, doesn't get to say a word the whole show? What the hell is that about? Therefore I demand an interview.

Reed: Erm okay. Well, er, Max, um...

Max Adamson: God you're useless, no wonder Reynolds gets the interviews. Give me that mic and then stand there and try not to get in the way. Let's start with Born In Fire...WOO BORN IN FIRE SEASON BABY!

And you know what? I'm excited. I'm excited. I have a match against TGA where several things will happen. One, Max Adamson will go six and oh, and continue the Born In Fire winning streak. Two, Max Adamson will get rid of the monkey on his back when he defeats the so-called Godsent Athlete, teaching that scumbag a valuable lesson along the way. And three, Max Adamson is going to be the undisputed number one contender to the World Championship that has eluded me for too long now. Soon enough, I will avenge Chris Patricks' tragic death and finally give him the fitting tribute he deserves, when I, Max Adamson, win the World Championship.

Kayleigh: Max, what about those people who say you aren't undefeated?

Max Adamson: Did I say you could talk?! But to those people, I say they are wrong. I am undefeated at Born In Fire. I mean two men walking into a match, one leaving as the winner, and one leaving as the loser. One man walked out of Born In Fire last year without his girlfriend, without his best friend, without any revenge for the actions of his former best friend, and with nowhere to go other than to go and change his name for a "fresh start". The other man, he walked out of Born In Fire with a beautiful woman on his arm, he earned himself a reign as the Freeweight Champion, he competed in the Time Attack World Championship match at Destiny and he walks into this year's Born In Fire one victory away from a guaranteed World Championship opportunity. Now answer me this, who's the winner there?

*Kayleigh goes to answer...

Max: I didn't say you could talk. Everyone knows Max Adamson is the only man to walk out of that match as the winner and everyone knows Uryu Ishida walked out of that match STILL a loser. Ergo, Max Adamson won at last year's Born In Fire, Max Adamson is currently standing before you with a record of five wins from five matches, and Max Adamson is going to make it six out of six when he beats the holy hell out of TGA. I am going to make TGA suffer. TGA has hospitalised my beautiful girlfriend, TGA has tarnished the legacy of my best friend Chris Patricks, and TGA is now 100% the main obstacle in our path. Born In Fire is the time and the place where Max Adamson will become the new number one contender and finally give the spirit of Chris Patricks the closure he deserves.

*Max strolls off, smiling as Kayleigh Reed looks on in confusion at what has just happened.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:08 am

Jack Reynolds is sat on a chair in studio, behind him are various PPV posters one of which is simply the Born In Fire logo with COMING SOON in bold white text.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time.... The 6WF World Heavyweight Champion... Logan Kincade

The camera pans out to show Logan with a snarl on his face glaring at Jack Reynolds as he keeps looking off camera at someone as we can hear a muffled voice explaining that the world champion must do these types of interviews.

Logan looks unimpressed as he stares at Jack who spaces out for a second before remembering he hasn't asked a question yet

JR: Erm!... erm Logan Kincade, We found out recently that at Born In Fire you will be defending your world title against non other than Keith Leone. How do you feel about facing such a formidable opponent?

Logan face contorts with confusion and anger at the suggestion that Leone may be at his level.

LK: Are you taking the piss

Voice off screen: Logan!

LK: Urrrrrgh... WELL JACK!... I am more than prepared to beat the living sh...

Logan looks at off screen and relents in swearing.

LK: ...Daylights out of Keith Leone, he is a joke No one is at my level Jack, I have showed my power time and again and I am getting pretty fuck.....Frigging sick of people not paying attention. What more can I do? I became the Hardcore Champion, I redefined what Hardcore meant while beating the "biggest and the baddest" in the business and yet not one person gave me the credit I deserved. Well I tell you now, I will not accept people doing the same as World Champion. I am the greatest wrestler to have ever lived. I am the most violent and dangerous person this company will ever see... You think you have seen the worst of Logan Kincade? I haven't even scratched the surface!...

Jack looks wide eyed at Logan before he hesitates and looks off camera and nods.

JR: Well to this week, you will team up with Mike Hill to face Leone and Mr Kenty... any thoughts on this weeks match?

LK: Pointless...

Off Camera voice: Logan...

LK: It IS pointless, what does it achieve? Just to give the sheeple a little taste of BiF? Why do you pander to them fucking gobshites anyway Alex? I mean, they hate your fucking guts almost as much as they hate me. You don't see me giving them what they want. You ask me you need to start showing ReGenesis' power. Why not have Udo, Visage, Hidari, Reilly and Steel vs Leone? If he is so fucking..

Logan looks at Jack

LK: ...formidable... Then let's see him get through all them. No you wouldn't want to upset the precious fans now would you?

AW off camera: Like it or not Logan they still pay your wages, Without them we are just a bunch of idiots fighting without an audience

LK: We would be honest idiots, I hate this bullshit Alex, I have no time for diplomacy. I have no time for a crowd of fucking inbred morons who will clap a man dressed like Bob Marley or a fucking pimp, yet boo the greatest man in this company. No your priorities are badly skewed Alex. You need to realign them and quickly. ReGenesis can't be seen to have any weakness. That's how you breed confidence in our enemies. Look at last week, that was all down to you.

If you finished off McGraw we wouldn't be in the position we are. No you need to remember the ultimate goal of this...."team" and prioritise accordingly. This piece of shit interview is over, If you ever try to censor me again I will show you exactly what type of animal I can really be.

I am the leader of ReGenesis, I am the leader of 6WF. you and McGraw need to remember that.....

Logan walks off leaving Jack looking off screen as the camera spins round to show Alex Walker smirking at Logan as he walks off.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:09 am

RJ: Welcome 6WF fans to our main event of the evening. The four men that will be contesting for the top two titles in this federation meet tonight in tag team action! Keith Leone and Mr Kenty will take on Mike Hill and Logan Kincade!

MW: This could have the tag line "Champions v Challengers". I'm sure Kincade and Hill will show everyone here exactly why they hold the belts!

“Limowreck” blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Keith Leone strides out onto the stage, looking fully focused. He marches down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before climbing up the steel steps and then through the middle rope into the ring. He looks up the aisle and awaits his partner.

RJ: Keith Leone is back on the path to redemption. Born in Fire will allow him to contest for the title at long last.

MW: Chances come and go. But skill stays the same. And Leone just doesn't have it.

“Turn up the trouble” blares out through the speakers and the cheering continues as the lights dim and a spotlight shines on the stage as Mr Kenty strolls out. He motions a title belt around his waist before walking down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. Kenty rolls into the ring and shakes Leone by the hand.

RJ: Mr Kenty here to show 6WF that he is the next big thing. Taking the mantle away from Mike Hill.

MW: Speaking of which......

"The Next Big Thing" blares out through the speakers and Mike Hill strolls out onto the stage with the TAW World Title around his waist. He glares at Kenty before tapping the belt on his waist. He walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. He sarcastically waves the belt in front of Kenty before handing it to the referee.

MW: Hill has held that title for a long time. Many big names of the 6WF have tried and failed. And as for Mr Kenty.....he looks out of his depth.

'Edgecrusher' hits and the crowd boo loudly as Logan Kincade steps out on to the ramp, the 6WF World Title clipped around his waist. He stares down the ramp at the three men in the ring before slowly walking down towards it, handing his belt to the timekeeper as he goes.

MW: Logan Kincade is most probably the biggest name in the company right now. And with his world renowned vicious streak, it is hard to see even Keith Leone grabbing that title off him.

Mr Kenty starts off first and it looks as if he is calling Hill out, but after a brief conversation with his Re-Genesis partner, Logan Kincade steps forward. Kenty has his hands on his hips in annoyance as the referee signals for the bell.

RJ: HERE WE GO!

Kincade and Kenty lock up and tussle back and forth before Kincade shoves Kenty to the corner. He follows up with a clothesline that Kenty ducks. He twists round and front Russian leg sweeps Kincade straight into the turnbuckle, before jumping on the middle pad and driving a knee straight into Logan's chest. He returns to his corner, makes a quick tag and Leone vaults in. The two men whip Kincade to the ropes and catch him with double suplex on the rebound.

RJ: The challengers seem to be working well together!

Leone grabs Logan by the throat and throws him backwards towards the ropes. He punches strongly in the midsection on the rebound and then hits a DDT. He hooks the leg straight after.

RJ: KICK OUT!

Leone lifts Logan back up and smashes him over the head with a double axe handle. Kincade staggers back and Leone goes for a running knee, but Logan avoids it. He turns Keith around and slams him with an uppercut. Keith lurches back into his corner and Kenty makes the quick tag. Logan goes to tag Hill, but when he sees Kenty approaching he refuses. Kincade turns round disgusted and hurls himself at Kenty with a running jumping clothesline that nearly takes his head off. He goes for the pin.

MW: NO!

Kincade brings Kenty to his feet and smashes him with repeated headbutts. He whips him to the corner and follows up with a shoulder thrust and another uppercut. Kincade see's his partner motioning him over as Kenty slouches in the corner. Kincade snarls a little but goes over and makes the tag. Hill quickly gets into the ring and hits a missile dropkick on Kenty which makes him fall to the ground. Hill quickly drags Kenty away from the corner and hits a standing shooting star press. He goes for the cover.

RJ: Kenty kicks out!

Hill looks incensed but he scurries to his feet and gets Kenty back up as well. He grabs his opponent in a headlock and points to one of the corners before running towards with Kenty still locked in.

MW: OVER THE HILL........

RJ: KENTY DODGES IT........PASSOUT!!!

As Hill goes for his diamond dust finisher, Kenty vaunts onto the turnbuckle himself and flies over the head of his opponent. He then locks in his sleeper hold on a surprised Hill. The TAW champion flails his arms around to try and get free but Kenty locks in the move tight. In a desperation move, Hill grabs the head of the referee and slams it down upon his own. The referee is caught unawares and his head ricochets backwards before collapsing on the canvas.

RJ: OFFICIAL DOWN......

MW: KINCADE! OH MY GOD!

With the referee down, Kenty releases the sleeper hold. He catches sight of movement behind him and turns round, only to be hit by a massive spear from an in rushing Logan Kincade. Hill smirks at his fallen opponent before he hears the crowd cheer.

MW: LEONE! CONCUSS-KICK!

RJ: MISSED IT'S TARGET! BUT GOT 2ND PRIZE!

As Logan and Hill stare at the fallen Kenty, Leone has rushed into the ring. He goes for his superkick finisher at Kincade but the 6WF champ dodges the move. Instead, Leone smashes his heel straight into Mike Hills head who immediately joins Kenty and the referee on the canvas. The sound levels rise as Leone and Kincade look slowly up from their partners and then at each other.

MW: THIS IS WHAT WE WANTED! LOOK AT THEM GO!

Leone and Logan start hammering blows into each other and wandering all around the ring. They head towards the ropes, still fighting heavily, before toppling over them. The two men ignore their hasty exit and continue fighting.

RJ: IT HAS ALL GONE MENTAL!

Leone and Kincade are brawling heavily on the outside while the referee is still recovering in the ring. Hill and Kenty are slowly coming round as well but all eyes are locked on the ferocious fight that Leone and Kincade are having. Kincade blocks one of Leone's punches and swings him round straight into the crowd barrier with such force that it busts his head open. Kincade is snarling as he reins blow after blow on the top of Leone's head.

MW: LEONE ASKED FOR THIS! HE WANTED TO BE BACK AT THE TOP TABLE!

RJ:........LOOK!..........HE IS PROVING WHY NOW!

Suddenly Leone slowly gets to his feet, even with Kincade battering him with his fists. Logan eyes grow wide eyed in a look of surprise that he cannot hide. This gives Keith a chance to grab Kincade's wrist, twist him round and shove him over the crowd barrier. The fans part as Leone vaults over the barrier and continues his assault on Kincade.

MW: THERE IS A MATCH GOING ON PEOPLE! IT ISN'T THE LOGAN AND LEONE SHOW!

In the ring, Kenty and Hill are beginning to get to their feet. Both guys turn round to face each other and the crowd cheer when Hill realises that it is just him and Kenty in the ring. He looks round for Kincade and sees that his partner is nowhere around. Kenty notices this as well and gives Hill a wry smile.

MW: OH!

RJ: WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!

Suddenly Kenty is flying towards Hill with his fists raised in a rare display of hardcore aggression from the fan favourite. Hill is knocked back easily into the corner and Kenty smashes him with punch after punch. The cameras pick up the look of shock on the crowds faces as Kenty is unrelenting in the assault.

RJ: WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT MR KENTY WOULD UPSTAGE KINCADE IN THE AGGRESSION STAKES?!

Kenty whips Hill to the turnbuckle with such force that he flies into it front first before rebounding back out. Kenty catches him in an inverted headlock and then rams Hill's spine into his knee. Hill starts rolling around holding his back. He manages to crawl over to the referee and tries desperately to make him come too as Kenty stalks him.

MW: LOOK AT KENTY'S EYES! LOOK AT THEM!

RJ: THIS IS HIS SHOT! HIS CHANCE! AND SOMETHING DEEP INSIDE HAS SNAPPED!

Meanwhile, Logan and Leone have made their way around the crowd, still exchanging blows. They both look exceptionally weary as they start to make their way back to the ring. Logan is half pushing, half leaning on Leone as he shoves him over the crowd barrier again. Leone falls to the floor, blood coming from his head but is up quickly, driven by pure adrenaline. He grabs Logans neck and hurls him over the barrier as well, before stomping on his head. Kincade manages to dodge one stomp by rolling to the side, and kicks the legs of Leone from underneath him. Keith falls to his knees as Logan gathers his strength and gets to his feet, before sadistically DDTing Leone's head to the floor.

MW: LEONE IS OUT COLD!

Logan is staggering too and fro in a daze as he slowly makes his way to the timekeeper. He grabs his 6WF World Title and begins to stumble away from the ring.

RJ: IS THE LEADER OF RE-GENESIS LEAVING?!

In the ring, Kenty has lifted the pleading Hill up by his throat. The referee is slowly getting up on all fours as well. Hill continues to beg Kenty, whose face is angry and intimidating. Suddenly the TAW champion drops to the floor and low blows Mr Kenty. The fan favourite winces and lurches on his feet. Hill sees his opportunity and goes for the roll up.

MW: TRADEMARK MOVE! CONNECTED........

RJ: NO! HE ROLLED THROUGH IT!

Hill is set to have Hill hooked with the roll up, but Kenty amazingly rolls through it. He gets to his feet and gives Hill another smile while wagging his finger at him.

RJ: OH!

MW: SWEET DREAMS KENTY!

Out of nowhere, Kincade has suddenly got up onto the apron. He turns Kenty round from the other side of the ropes and then nails him with the 6WF belt. Kenty goes straight down and lies motionless on the canvas. Hill crawls over and lays on top of Kenty, as the dazed referee slowly makes the count.

MW: RE-GENESIS WIN!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:09 am

Hill celebrates wildly as the crowd boo. Kincade makes his way into the ring and stares at Kenty and then at Leone, before slowly raising the 6WF title in the air. We can see that their is a red smudge of blood on the gold plate, as Kenty's forehead also starts bleeding. Leone is still standing like a statue with his title raised as Hill furiously starts motioning to the backstage area.

MW: OH GOODY!

RJ: OH YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!

Suddenly, Udo Berg, Visage, Kenji Hidari, Geoff Steel and Dicey Reilly pile down from behind the curtain with Alex Walker striding smugly behind. The five new visitors chuck the still passed out Keith Leone into the ring, before viciously assaulting both him and Kenty. Alex Walker slowly makes his way around the ring and grabs a microphone as the attack continues. He enters the ring and stares out into the crowd.

AW: Do you remember what this was like? Do you remember what a buzz seeing this gave you? Re-Genesis brutally exposing yet another failed fan favourite and wannabe world champion. THIS is what you people expect to see! THIS is what you people pay your money for! THIS is what will happen at Born in Fire.......and beyond!

The crowd boo and start chanting 6WF.

AW: Enough! My plans will carry on! Nothing will stand in my way! NOTHING! The W and F in this washed up business simply stands for WILL FAIL!!!

He stares down at the battered Mr Kenty.

AW: WILL FAIL!

He turns his attention to the fallen Keith Leone.

AW: WILL FAIL!

He points his finger repeatedly at certain sections of the crowd.

AW: WILL.......

Suddenly "Run This Town" roars out of the speakers but before it really starts going, Walker is screaming into the microphone.

AW: NO! NO! You know your place McGraw! You will come out here when I call you! Not before!

He turns to Udo Berg and points down at Leone and Kenty.

AW: SHOW HIM WHY!!

Berg takes his massive hands and clasps them around the throat of Kenty and Leone, who immediately starts to wiggle free. The rest of Re-Genesis hold them down as Berg continues to choke the life out of them. "Run This Town" continues to play as Kenty and Leone start to lose consciousness.

RJ: TURN THE DAMN MUSIC OFF! WALKER IS IN CONTROL HERE!

MW: WE WON'T HAVE A MAIN EVENT AT BORN IN FIRE UNLESS MCGRAW LISTENS!

The music continues playing before mercifully stopping. Walker turns to Berg and motions him to release his grip. The giant does so and Kenty and Leone cough violently.

AW: Now that I have got your attention.....and now you realise who holds the cards here......I want you to understand something real clear. My plans.....plans that I have nurtured for a long time.....will NOT be ruined by Danny McGraw. Not now. Now at Born in Fire. Not ever! His privileges in this business ends tonight! And it ends with me making him an offer he cannot refuse.........

He stares up the ramp intently.

AW: NOW you can show yourself!

The crowd and Walker both look to the curtain in unison as Danny McGraw slowly makes his way out with a microphone in his hand. Walker spots it and starts pointing.

AW: Oh no! You won't be needing that. Your job is to stand there and listen. You do that.....or I will take these two fools behind me and take them out of the equation. Permanently. Born in Fire will cease to be with one......small......snap.

He clicks his fingers as Udo and the rest of Re-Genesis stand smirking behind Walker. Danny McGraw looks around, before dropping the microphone to the floor. Walker nods his head triumphantly before he begins to speak again.

AW: I'm no fool Danny. I am sure you appreciate that. And this constant back and forth between the two groups can't go on. I mean.....how many different types of beat downs can these people stomach before they get bored? If it isn't 6WF last week, it is Re-Genesis this week. Something has got to give. And I acknowledge that.......

He rubs his chin in thought before turning back to McGraw.

AW: Born in Fire is the place where feuds are settled once and for all. Look at the main event last year. It resulted in a title change and a retirement all in one night! It is the PPV where things happen. The PPV where dreams are made and shattered in an instant. It is the best battleground for an ending to this war. The end of an epic wrestling year.....punctuated by the exclamation point of my final victory.

He looks at McGraw who says nothing, but whose fists are obviously clenching in anger.

AW: Does that ticker your fancy Danny? Does that get the creative juices going into overdrive? The biggest stage of them all witnessing the last chapter. Poetic isn't it? But surely you realise that this is what was always going to happen. This is what had been planned. This.....is......the moment.

He waves his hand across the sky as if reading an invisible billboard.

AW: 6WF v Re-Genesis. A tag match involving two of mine against two of yours. You can pick any two people you feel can actually beat the juggernaut that is Re-Genesis. As for me.......I know my two guys. At Born in Fire......GEOFF STEEL....

Steel steps forward to stand beside Walker.

AW:.......AND DICEY REILLY

Reilly does the same and stands to the other side.

AW: Will face...........whoever.......it doesn't matter Danny. You have already lost. Just like the two men you see lying in this ring. Think on it Danny. Think long and hard. Because the plan......my plan......always works!

He chucks his microphone to the mat and stands smiling at McGraw as the crowd murmur.

RJ: WHAT AN ANNOUNCEMENT! ALEX WALKER HAS WELL AND TRULY THROWN THE GAUNTLET DOWN HERE! AND DANNY MCGRAW NOW HAS TO MAKE ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT CHOICES OF HIS BUSINESS CAREER!

The two co-gm's stare at each other intently as Lockdown goes off air.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down