6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Presents - Explosion!! - Sunday 30th June 2013!!

+20
kentyf1
Crimey
Saint
Toozey
BD
Mat
Teej
Kuinshi
Marsh
CJ
6WF Prime Minister
Twisty
Marky
Electric Demon
Dicey
Paul Mac
JJ Johnson
Olly
Amy T
6WF Admin
24 posters

Go down

6WF Presents - Explosion!! - Sunday 30th June 2013!!  Empty 6WF Presents - Explosion!! - Sunday 30th June 2013!!

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Match 1
The Fanatic v Splinter

Match 2
6WF European Championship
James McManus (C) v Jerome Dubois

Match 3
Scorpion & Soloman Riddick v Abe Abercorn & Finlay

Match 4
6WF Freeweight Title
Max Adamson (C) v Cameron Faith v Kuinshi

Match 5
6WF Tag Team Championship
Dopant Zero (C) v The Consultancy

Match 6
TGA v Lex Hart

Match 7
Hardcore Hell for the 6WF Hardcore Championship
Crime Lord (C) v Geoff Steel v Mr. Kenty v Marshall Murdoch v Chris Patricks v Lucas Takeo v Kenji Hidari

Match 7
TAW World Championship
The Saint (C) v Mike Hill

Match 9
Fight For The Right Final
Crime Lord v Logan Kincade
*Winner receives a shot at a World Title of their choosing, guaranteed for 1 year.

Main Event
Hell In A Cell for the 6WF World Championship
Keith Leone (C) v Cassius Zhi
*If Leone loses he never gets another shot at any title in 6WF

Last edited by Rich on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Presents - Explosion!! - Sunday 30th June 2013!!  Empty Re: 6WF Presents - Explosion!! - Sunday 30th June 2013!!

Post by Amy T Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:25 pm

Change In the House Of Flies Hits And Fanatic Walks Out On To The Stage, He Has A Bag In Hand As He Marches Down To The Ring, He Throws The Bag Into The Ring Before Walking Around The Outside Picking A Chair Up From The Time Keepers Area, Which He Also Throws Into The Ring. Fanatic Grabs A Microphone Before Climbing Up The Ring Steps And Climbing Over The Top Rope. He Places The Microphone To His Lips.

F- Now Lets See What We Have In Here

Fanatic Goes Over To The Bag Opening It, Before Looking Into It He Sets Up The Chair Standing It In The Centre Of The Ring. He Now Goes Back Over To The Bag First Pulling Out A Splinter T Shirt Which He Puts Over The Back Of The Chair, He Now Pulls Out A Splinter Mask Which Seems To Be Splattered In Blood Which He Places On The Seat Of The Chair, The Whole Time He Is Setting Up What Seems To Be Some Wierd Shrine To His Former Mentor He Is Laughing Manically and Sadistically Once He Has Done This He Again Lifts The Microphone To His Lips

F- Gregers (Fanatic Points At The Chair)

RJ- Hes Lost It Wire, He Thinks Hes Talking To Splinter

MW- Shhhhhhhhhhhhh Let Him Speak Arj

F- What You Did To Me At The End Of My Match Last Week Was Inexplicable  You Choked Me Out With A Chain, But What You Have To Remember Is That I Was Already Significantly Weakened And You Know Full Well If I Was At 100% I Would Have Finished You Right There And Then But It Can Wait Until Explosion. For Come Explosion I Will Be Ending Your Story And You Will Be Gone From Everyones Hair And The Jumped Up Midget Shall Be Gone Once And For All, The End, Celebrations Galore For The Real Parasite Of 6WF Will Be Gone. Gregers Your Done.

Fanatic Goes Into the Bag Once Again, He Pulls Out A Small Bottle Of Lighter Fluid, Which He Pours On The T-Shirt And Mask, Fanatic Laughs Manically As He Lights A Match Which He Throws At The Heavily Doused Shirt And Mask As The Materials Go Up In Flames Fanatic Sticks His Middle Finger Up At It Before Walking Over The Top Rope And Up The Ramp, Laughing Manically, Fanatic Turns Back To Look At The Flaming Material One Last Time Mouthing The Words The End Is Nigh Before Disappearing Through The Curtain

Amy T

Back to top Go down

6WF Presents - Explosion!! - Sunday 30th June 2013!!  Empty Re: 6WF Presents - Explosion!! - Sunday 30th June 2013!!

Post by Olly Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:44 pm

*The camera pans around the Arena, as the 6WF crowd is going nuts, holding up multiple signs! We end up at ringside where Michael Wire and RJ are sitting!*

MW: "Well Explosion is just round the corner 'Arj, and with it comes the single most dangerous match in 6WF today. The Hardcore Hell match!"

RJ: "This brutal, barbaric structure made it's entrance last year, and along with it also came the debut of Lukas Takeo."

MW: "It was certainly a memorable debut by not only the structure, but by Takeo himself!"

RJ: "Memorable? He caused untold mayhem!"

MW: "Well Takeo will be competing again come Sunday, this time hoping to win the Hardcore Title in the process. I'm hearing he's making his way to the ring now!"

*“From Yesterday” roars out around the LG Arena and the crowd’s booing continues as the arena descends into darkness for a moment. The lights switch on and Lukas Takeo strides to the ring slowly, a towel draped over his bowed head. Takeo steps into the ring, walks over to the corner, picks up a microphone, then stands in the centre of the ring, head bowed, towel draping*

Takeo: "So another week, another win for Lukas Takeo. Another week where my opponent failed to deliver on their promises. Another week where I delivered on mine. Just another week as I prepare to return to the structure where I made the most devastating debut in the history of 6WF. What's that? You wanna have a watch? Well I certainly have no qualms..."

*The crowd boo, and hurl abuse at Takeo as the titantron kicks into life*

MW:Erm RJ….

RJ:I don’t have a clue what is happening here…

The whole arena goes black apart from the wall of flames that surrounds the ring. The crowd are screaming and shrieking as suddenly the flames die down and a blast of red flashes across the stage.A bolt of lightning seems to strike the top of the titantron and a low thundering noise can be heard…

RJ:Ladies and gentlemen I assure you that we have no idea what is going on here….

The thundering noise continues as a gigantic figure walks out onto the stage and begins to stride down towards the ring. The crowd are watching on in dumfounded shock as the huge newcomer reaches the base of the cell…

MW:What the hell is this?.....who is this guy?

RJ:The guy from the videos Michael….it’s the only explanation…

MW:Takeo?

RJ:I believe so.;…MY GOD LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS GUY!

Logan Kincade has noticed the mysterious goings on and he rolls from the ring to confront the giant of a man.He looks through the locked door of the cell at Lukas Takeo and Takeo merely glares back…..Kincade’s face is coated completely in blood and he stands his ground,only for Takeo to begin tugging at the door….

MW:Door is chained shut….no getting through that….

Logan smiles at Takeo mockingly before Takeo steps to the side and plants his fist straight through a plate glass panel,punching Kincade clean in the face.

RJ:I have no idea why this monster is out here……I have no idea of his intentions….

MW:We don’t know he has any intentions….

Logan staggers back and then tries to storm forwards as Takeo enters the cell. The mysterious giant just grabs the champion by the neck and slams him against the ringpost before hauling him into the ring. Logan quickly scrambles and grabs the 2x4 as Takeo follows him into the ring….

MW:Kincade is going to teach Takeo a lesson now…

RJ:SAY WHAT?

The whole ring shakes as Takeo seizes Kincade around the throat and then absolutely decimates him with a chokeslam. Takeo stands tall in the centre of the ring as Gary Traitorelli stumbles back up to his feet…

MW:I have no idea what is going on here….

RJ:Join the queue…..

Traitorelli stands with a bloodied face and stares into the emotionless eyes of Takeo before he too is seized by the throat. Takeo walks Traitorelli back to the ropes and then lifts him up before chokeslamming him over the top rope through a table that is set up on the outside from earlier on…

RJ:This is destruction beyond anything we have ever seen before…

MW:LOOKOUT!

Takeo stands back from the ropes and turns quickly as Kenji Hidari jumps off the top rope and attempts to blindside the giant….

RJ:Caught him…

Takeo seizes Hidari around the throat with ease and squeezes fiercely before lifting him high with one arm and then drills Hidari into the canvass with sickening effect, causing the Japanese superstar to roll from the ring into an unconscious state. The crowd are still stunned into silence as Takeo gets back to his feet and is set upon by Blue Dragon and Nay Bother…

MW:These two men might be on opposite sides of the fence tonight but right now they are united…..united in a fight against this unknown beast of a man…

Nay and Dragon both take it in turns to blast hard punches into Takeo before they run off the ropes to gain more momentum…

RJ:OH NO!

The crowd are stunned as Takeo reaches out and clutches his hands around both men’s throats before lifting them both sky-high and drills them with a double chokeslam all the way from hell. There is utter devastation in the ring and around it as Takeo stands tall and admires his handywork..

MW:What is the meaning of this?....why has Lukas Takeo done this?

RJ:I have no explanation….only one man knows and that is that colossus stood in the ring right now….never in all my years have I seen somebody make an entrance like this…

MW:This was already the most heinous matchup in 6WF history….but it has taken a dramatic turn for the worse in the last few minutes…

Takeo continues to survey the damage he has caused before backing away to the ropes and climbing from the ring.He continues to look back with a disturbing look on his face before exiting through the cell door and beginning to make his way back up the rampway…

RJ:Ladies and gentlemen we have no answer or explanation for what has just taken place….none whatsoever….

MW:We have been anticipating the debut of Takeo for weeks but I never imagined anything like this..

RJ:You and me both….this crowd is stunned into silence….five men went to war here tonight and look at the carnage all around…

Takeo stands for a moment on the top of the rampway before then heading straight through the curtain and into the backstage area. It isn’t long before another referee makes an entrance and sprints down towards the ring….

*The titantron cuts out, and Takeo is seen smiling in the ring, as he begins to speak again*

Takeo: "That was good weren't it?"

*Takeo chuckles to himself as the crowd boo him*

Takeo: "You see Hardcore Hell is the perfect environment for me. I am completely in my element inside that structure. When I'm in there, I feel relaxed, almost at home. Lukas Takeo would rather be in a place where he can cause untold damage, and it be completely within the rules. Speaking of untold damage, I wonder if Chris Patricks will get his wife's permission to get out of the hospital bed!"

*Takeo laughs uncontrollably as the crowd boo viciously towards him*

Takeo: "Whilst on the subject of my opponents, I have reached the point as to why I am out here. I am calling every single one of the opponents in this match to come out here and tell me what you have to say face to face. Man to man. I wanna see the fear in your eyes as I tear you to shreds verbally, before I tear you to shreds physically inside Hardcore Hell..."

*Takeo takes a step back and looks up the ramp, mouthing "Come on then"...*

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:40 pm

A 6wf.com exclusive

*The crowd in the arena are stacked and making alot of noise as "Always" by Saliva echoes out, following by a flash of white light and the arrival of Solomon Riddick. The crowd boo furiously as Solomon makes his way down the ramp, his emotionless eyes sparkling with untold fury. He lowers the hood of his robe as he gazes at the fans around and then begins to climb up the steel steps and into the ring. The ring announcer hastily hands him a microphone and scarpers from the ring.

RJ: Looks like Solomon Riddick has something to say ahead of Explosion...

MW: Probably a message of what he is going to do to Finlay and Abe Abercorn at the pay per view..

*Solomon holds the microphone like a loaded grenade, slowly pacing the ring and casually gazing upon the audience that has gathered. He looks down at the floor and breathes deeply before looking up, raising the mic to his mouth.

Solomon: Resistance...

*Solomon pauses after this word, allowing it to sink in.

Solomon: Resistance is defined as "The refusal to accept or comply with something; the attempt to prevent something by action or argument.". In all of your cases, Resistance to the sins of life are futile....resistance to the vices that control all of your worthless existences is pathetic....you have no concept of what resistance really is, but all of that is going to change people.

*The crowd boo

Solomon: Because now there is a new definition to the word "Resistance" and to coin a phrase I have heard in countless Hollywood productions, "baby you are looking at it".

*The crowd boo more as Solomon smiles evilly

Solomon: What is the matter? Do I not have the delivery of Tom Hanks? Am I not as photogenic as Bradley Cooper? I promise you all that my performance will outshine any actor, my presence will have much more legitimacy than any of your celebrity darlings. Because the conviction with which I am about to show you "Resistance" is something that will never be forgotten, the scars of this new venture may fade but they shall never heal.

Because whilst you all sit there and sip on your over-priced vending machine poison, whilst you suspend your hold on reality and belief that fairytales can come true....me and Scorpion have been busy concocting a plan to demonstrate what life is really like, what the true nature of this world looks like when you strip away the veil of deception in front of it. 

Life is not full of daises and butterflies...it is filled with desecration, with mutilated corpses, with rotting tokens of false affection on the tombs of the fallen that we shall never miss....it is not living colour, it is black and it is white....it is defined by its shades of grey, and there isn't fifty of them....there is one....it is monotonous and it is suffocating...there is not a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, there is nothing but disappointment and despair......there are no heroes, there is villains and there is realists....you are the villains, I am a realist....because I admit what is right in front of my face, your arrogance and ignorance shields you from the truth...

*Solomon kneels down on the canvass, his dark eyes glinting with malice

Solomon: But now I am going to pull your eyelids open and I am going to stitch them to your skull, I am going to make you watch the uncut, unedited version of the world that you truly live in....me and Scorpion are going to take your curtain of lies and we are going to wrap it around your scrawny throats...suspend you from the gallows as you are given a front row seat to the dawn of reality...

The selfish, envious, deceitful miscreants that have polluted this cesspool of 6WF have been allowed to spread their lepracy for too long. There plague has infected the masses and now me and Scorpion have designed the antidote to their greed, we have developed a cure.

And how apt is it that we should be able to present our creation in the land where the most famous "Resistance" began. Here in Bavaria, the land of the Germans is where me and Scorpion have decided we will demonstrate the next phase of our operation. If ever there was a race on this land that should appreciate what a true "solution" looks like, then I am willing to bet it would be you!

*The crowd boo furiously as Solomon smiles again

Solomon: Almost seventy years ago there was a pioneer, a revolutionist who was tired of seeing the needy and the deserving go without. He was tired of seeing the parasites of this world draining the resources dry, whilst those who had toiled and slaved for the land were left to starve and die. He was tired of seeing his kinsmen feeding off the scraps, the dregs of the fat cat's cast-offs.....I feel exactly the same way, I find myself in a very similar circumstance.

Because for too long has 6WF been allowed to run like a Liberal shanty town, where beggars and royalty are treat as one and the same....where integration is welcomed and where equality is ripe. I assure you that this is not a picture of paradise, this is the definition of what Dante witnessed inside the Inferno!

Equality is not welcomed, and the belief that every man is the same is sickening. Because the weak and the strong shall not stand side by side, the meek shall not inherit this earth, they should be crushed underneath the footsteps of true warriors, there should be no place for those who do not belong.

The golden chalices of 6WF have been tainted by the lips of the unclean and the talentless thieves who have masqueraded as champions for an age and a day. Now it is time for us to restore the true glory of this kingdom, now the crowns of the overlords shall be passed on to those with the knowledge and the power to do what is necessary.

Abe Abercorn and Finlay are a prime example of the masked intruders that have inhabited this promotion for too long, outstaying their welcome like an unsavoury smell. They have bled this company dry, they have experienced success they did not deserve, they have accolades to their name that do not belong to them.

We cannot change the past, we cannot re-write history but we can define the future....we WILL define the future. Whether you accept it or not we are the saviours that you have waited for your entire life....we are the "Resistance" and we are here to save you from yourselves and from the disgusting tumors that threaten to drag 6WF into an unbreakable coma. We are here to stop this hierarchial discord....we are here to set the record straight.

Men like Scorpion have been held in the shadows, ridiculed and mocked by all and sundry because he does not fit in with your perfect sculpture of Adonis. He does not hand out candy and kiss your babies...but you should be grateful for his contribution, for the fact that he does not hold you accountable for his lack of opportunities.....it is because of men like Scorpion that each of you is still able to draw breath....because I assure you I would not be so forgiving!

Scorpion is more interested in taking what belongs to him, on directing his wrath and his hatred upon those that stand directly in front of him. He is determined to make every man that has ever wronged him pay for their misdeeds....me on the other hand, I was quite happy to start in Row A and not stop until we reached the skyline...

*Solomon looks at the crowd with hatred

Solomon: Because I believe that the process of "cleansing" needs to be applied to all...from the superstars, to the management and to each and every one of you that has witnessed the unholy rise of this company in recent years. It is unethical, immoral that men such as Chris Patricks, Abe Abercorn, Keith Leone and many others have been handed this company's most prized possession whilst Scorpion has been left without....it is outrageous to believe that a man that possesses the quality of Scorpion has been shunned....and now the "Resistance" is going to change your perception forever...

This is just the beginning....Explosion is just the start of our journey, but Abe Abercorn and Finlay will not be the final victims of this cause.....they will be the first of many "necessary casualties" and this will not stop until we are given the respect that we deserve...

For everyone one of you that has supported this company from day one....shame on you....because you are as big a problem as anyone else...you have allowed this pantomime to run...you have contributed to this facade, you have fed this sham and you deserve eternal damnation....

You have allowed this joke to grow....and now the joke shall be on you....because I look around this arena, at everyone of your obese, slack-jawed faces and I despise you all....I hate you for what you have done to men like me....men like Scorpion....you have been allowed to control our fates, run our lives....but no longer....the "Resistance" is removing your power, we are taking the red button out of the hands of the corrupt management and we are going to empower ourselves....we are going to roll the dice of chance and our destiny shall belong to us...

And at Explosion....when you all gaze upon the broken, crushed carcasses of your famined Emerald idols....when the final drops of their disease-ridden blood has dripped down the aborted drain of life....I want you to remember that this is all your fault....the fans, the General Managers, the superstars and the Board of Directors....because none of you ever tried to correct this mistake, you never tried to stop the hemorrhage....and now there is no alternative...

The bleeding cannot stop.....not without our cure.....face it....without the "Resistance" this company is dying.....we are your only hope...

We are the truth-bearers and we are here to set you free!

*Solomon drops the microphone and begins to laugh as the crowd boo maliciously and "Always" roars out of the soundsystem. 

RJ: Wow, that was a powerful and very alarming message...

MW: Solomon Riddick has some strong words for Abe Abercorn and Finlay....I think the "Resistance" means business for Explosion...

RJ: Scorpion and Solomon Riddick are a force to be reckoned with, I don't envy any superstar that has to cross their path in the future...

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:28 am

Backstage at the 6WF arena Lex Hart arrives at the gym area, swiping his 6WF superstar pass at the door he nods at the receptionist before walking into the locker room

LH: You are kidding me???

As Lex enters the locker room area he is greeted by Jack Reynolds and his 6WF camera crew

LH: What in the hell are you all doing here?

JR: Going to the gym - What else does it look like?

LH: Well why have you got your camera gear, the big boom microphone. Look at all this lighting. That's not normal Jack. Don't you ever switch off. When you go home to Mrs.... or Mr Reynolds do you take all these with you????

No actually don't answer that one, I don't want to know about your sordid sexual activities

One of the camera men sniggers
LH: He knows what I'm talking about, he's had enough. There is only so many times you can hide in a wardrobe before it get's too much for you

There are working standards Jack, these men have rights - You need to show them a little more respect Jack. We don't want a strike on our hands. I'm sure the union for cameramen and sound engineers are watching very closely Jack

What about their human rights!!!!!!!!

Reynolds is shaking his head as Lex chuckles to himself

JR: You seem in a better mood Lex. There have been a lot of whispers of late

LH: Really?? You're interviewing me??
Jack your sound man is naked from the waist down

The camera shows a pixelated view of the sound man

LH: You are head to toe in lycra, you've got a sweat band and leg warmers on, how do you expect me to take this seriously????????

Reynolds looks down at himself
JR: Are you really one to give advice on dress sense? - You've been wearing pink budgie smugglers for years and you're giving me tips?

Lex smiles
LH: Touche' Jacky boy but come on give a guy a break. I'll tell you what let me do what I need to do here. Give me a couple of hours then I'll give you and your team as much time as you want

Just one thing..........

Make him put some pants on, it's like a baby's arm holding an apple. I don't know where to look!!!!!!!!
Again the camera turns on the sound guy and shows a pixelated view as the scene fades

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:29 pm

“Ascending Malice” hits and Chris Patricks walks out on the stage holding a bent chair to a huge roar from the crowd, he smiles down at Takeo before walking down to the ring

RJ: Well this is unexpected; I didn’t think Chris would be seen until Sunday

MW: I didn’t think he would be seen full stop after Takeo nearly took his head off at the SuperShow

Chris slides into the ring and walks past Takeo who just looks on unimpressed, Chris climbs one of the turnbuckles and is about to salute the crowd but looks to get light headed and slips off

RJ: Whoa, Chris lost his balance there Mike, he obviously isn’t 100%

MW: It looks worrying RJ, lets hope he can shake it off before Sunday for everyone’s sake

Chris: Before I get down to the matter of the Hardcore Hell match I have a little gift for you Takeo

Chris throws the bent chair at Takeo’s feet

Chris: Look familiar big man? (Takeo smiles at Chris) I knew you’d recognise it, that’s right it’s the chair you wrapped around my head last week on the SuperShow, I had the crew keep it for me so I could give it to you as a memento of the only time you will ever knock me the fuck out

Crowd: E-NIG-MA

Chris: Don’t worry I signed it as well so when you crawl back to whatever hole you came from you’ll have something to sell on eBay instead of turning tricks for protein shakes, and in case you were wondering it will take more than a little chair shot to keep me down, I have been getting things smashed off my head since I started wrestling……

Chris starts to zone out and stares into space

RJ: Whats going on Mike

MW: I think nothing is right at all

Chris snaps out of it and just smiles at a confused looking Takeo

Chris: Where was I….oh yeah the SuperShow, you know and I know that you blindsided me and you got a lucky shot, I have taken a lot of criticism off family and friends lately because I want this match so badly, just between you and me Takeo this is my last chance salon, do or die is something I have lived by for along time and I know I have a family and responsibilities but that part of me just wont go away and I think if it did I wouldn’t be in this ring right now, I love what I do and how I do it, the roar of the crowd as I sail through the air, the fear on a mans face as you put him through a table and by the look in your eyes I know you agree, we are the same animal, Takeo, but the difference is you have the hunger that I lost along the way, it happens to the best of us, some recapture it like Saint or Crime Lord and others don’t like Hero and Cobra, me…well I feel the fire in my belly, I yearn for the feeling when you are standing behind that curtain and your music hits, you know how the crowd will react you can feel it through ever ounce of your body and soul, I need this you see, that’s why I have kept going all these years, I live off it, don’t get me wrong I live for my family but this is a different beast and weather im called selfish or not I will be going to Hardcore Hell and I will be going back home to Boston with than Hardcore belt around my waist
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:04 pm

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway blares out around the Lanxess Arena and the atmosphere within immediately sours. The fans begin alternating between Keith Leone chants and fevered booing as the familiarly ominous red haze descends around the stage. From within the crimson cloud the skulking silhouette of Cassius Zhi appears, darkening as he passes through, the boisterous reaction intensifying as it finally transcends the edge of the mist’s reach.

RJ : Here is the man who will go one on one with Keith Leone for the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship inside Hell in a Cell on Sunday 30th. Here is the man who alongside Alex Walker has made the life of the 6WF World Heavyweight Champion a living hell for the past few months. A man who is as ruthless as he is barbaric! As relentless as he is bloodthirsty! A living breathing nihilist with Keith Leone in his sights! Here comes Cassius Zhi god-damn it!

Cassius steps out onto the stage but doesn’t stop walking to take in the atmosphere for even a moment; his determined icy stare remains focussed on the ring ahead and the menacing steel structure that hangs above it. He paces his way around to the commentary desk with a sinister swagger and snatches himself a microphone, before looking up at the cell once more and then rolling into the ring.  

Cassius steps into the middle of the ring and plants himself statuesquely dead-centre, before slowly diverting his gaze upwards to take in the cell’s structure yet again. The music slowly fades to a climax and is replaced by a cacophony of boos and jeers whilst Cassius remains ignorantly transfixed on what is above him. Eventually, with a deliberate lack of haste, Cassius returns his gaze back down to eye level, simultaneously raising the microphone in his hand.

Cassius : Hell!

Cassius pauses, allowing the fans to react to and digest the solitary word.

Cassius : They say there will be a second coming of your almighty saviour, that an apocalyptic war shall ensue, and that those who choose to stand and fight with that saviour shall inherit a new heaven and earth, whilst his enemies will be resigned….

Cassius looks back up

Cassius : … to hell!

Zhi looks back down and out into the crowd, a glassy eyed look of contempt in his eyes, and slowly shakes his head.

Cassius : Keith Leone…

Fans : YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! KEITH LE-ONE! KEITH LE-ONE! KEITH LE-ONE! KEITH LE-ONE!

Cassius looks annoyed at the reaction, grimacing at the audience as if pained by it.

Cassius : KEITH LEONE… is your supposed saviour. Self-anointed and senselessly consented! Keith Leone is the second coming of salvation having saved the soul of wrestling once before in 6CW. Keith Leone has willingly led you all onto Armageddon’s battlefield once more. But if you believe that standing with him now will lead you into a new utopia then you are as deluded as the brainwashed followers of that sanctimonious, spiritual fairy tale bullshit that I just bastardized to make whatever point I like!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius angers and spits his retort out viciously into the crowd

Cassius : Boo it all you like – 75 years ago your damn country was doing exactly the same thing, twisting that crap in order to destroy an inferior species….

Fans (even louder) : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

RJ : We’re going to have a riot in here if he continues with that.

Cassius : … that’s right, just like Keith Leone, you can’t escape your history, so just shut the hell up and listen! Because that’s all I’m doing here 6WF… with Alex Walker… I am destroying an inferior species! I am destroying 6WF because each and every employee of this pathetic company, including its World Heavyweight Champion, is inferior to me! AND I AM SICK OF IT! RE-GENESIS ARE DELIVERING THE NEW UTOPIA!

And that means, 6WF, that the inhabitants of heaven, and earth, and HELL will not be decided by who fights alongside Keith Leone… they will be decided by ME! And this god-damn heinous structure that casts a shadow over you and I right now dictates that I can only take one condemned son of a bitch’s soul down with me AND THAT SOUL IS YOURS KEITH LEONE!

Cassius is raging, his face reddening with veins bulging in his temple and in his tightly clenched arms.

Cassius : Explosion is not about Hardcore Hell. Explosion is not about Fight for the Right. Explosion is about this steel Colosseum above me, it's about a fight to the death, it is about 6WF’s fight for the right… to existence! 6WF’s fight to resist following it’s saviour straight to hell… and at Explosion Keith Leone, I will prove that you are no saviour… that what happened in 6CW WILL NOT happen again… and that 6WF WILL LOSE THAT FIGHT KEITH LEONE!

6WF WILL LOSE THE WAR!

And all these people around us… they will not be admitted to heaven or hell based on which side they fought on. They will be dragged down to hell because I say so!

Cassius laughs to himself malevolently, pacing from his spot and looking down at the mat.

Cassius : Not that these people will fight with you Keith Leone.

Cassius cocks his head to look up at the ramp, staring at the curtain as if deliberately avoiding looking at any of the fans.

Cassius : They will simply watch… as they always do. They will do nothing. And ultimately, that which disgusts them now, they will allow to wash over them as entertainment in the future. Because they are just parasites feeding on misery! Deviants ploughing their money into the death machine!

That’s what they do, Leone. These people….

Cassius points out into the crowd

Cassius : They adjust their perceptions of morality and righteousness to ensure their own comfort. Adjust their tastes to enjoy whatever is presented to them. And once you are gone… once Re-Genesis have taken over… they will embrace Re-Genesis as their saviours… BECAUSE IT’S EASIER THAN THE ALTERNATIVE!

These people pay us to fight… we are merely cockerels in their sandpit… they will never FIGHT with you! SO WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR THEM? 

WHY DID I EVER FIGHT FOR THEM? 

THEY WILL NEVER FIGHT FOR US! 

You don’t believe me?

Cassius slowly paces around the ring and stops, looking out into the crowd.

Cassius : I’m a ruthless animal Keith Leone… but not a heartless beast.

And I still have the capacity to be touched… moved… affected. Just as I was this past week on Lockdown, as I saw Chris Patricks led away on a stretcher, his crying, begging wife at his side. It affected me Keith Leone. It made me think about the past few weeks… months… with each and every Lockdown going off air with you in a crumpled, bloody mess… and made me wonder…

… who do we see at our saviour’s stretcher-side at the end of the show?

… who is begging our saviour to stop?

Cassius laughs again, menacingly, then begins to shout aggressively.

Cassius : NOBODY!

BECAUSE DEEP DOWN NOBODY WANTS THIS TO STOP! THEIR PERVERTED BLOODLUST, THEIR MORBID CURIOSITY WANTS TO SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN SOMEONE GOES TO HELL! WHEN YOU GO TO HELL!

You are on your own , Keith!

You will be on your own…. in that cell!

Cassius looks at the cell up with a lustful sneer

Cassius : On your own…. but for me!

Zhi looks back into the camera, staring intensely down the lens

Cassius : The constant reminder of your own inferiority. The constant reminder that you may be the World Champion, but there will always be someone better than you. The constant reminder that everything you achieved in that piece of shit company before counts for nothing. SAVING IT COUNTED FOR NOTHING! The constant reminder, Keith Leone, that this is NOT 6CW! THAT I WILL NOT ROLL OVER LIKE LEX HART AND GENESIS DID!

Because at Explosion, you are on your own, against the best… in any world. In heaven or in HELL!

An executioner that Alex Walker can actually rely on to nail you to a damn cross and make sure you damn well stay there! 

Cassius holds his arms out wide and slowly turns to address the whole crowd

Cassius : And the rightful 6WF World Heavyweight Champion!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:56 pm

The crowd in Cologne are expectant, a lot of the German fans are enjoying seeing their favourite 6WF Megastars regardless of creed or colour, and they all cheer as the lights go dim and the German national anthem plays. The crowd reaction is mixed as Max Adamson is shown stood where the spotlight is shining, he is draped in a German flag and has a microphone;

Max: Deutschland, Deutschland über alles
Über alles in der Welt
Wenn es stehte zun Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammen hält

RJ: It’s lucky Max is good at wrestling, his singing is awful!

MW: Have some respect RJ!

Max: …Von der Maas bis an die Memel
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles
Über alles in der Welt

(The crowd are joining in as Adamson looks deadly serious)

Max: Deutsche Frauen, deutsche Treue
Deutscher Wein und deutscher Sang
Sollen in der Welt behalten
Ihren alten schönen Klang
Uns zu edler tat begeistern
Unser ganzes Leben lang
Deutsche Frauen, deutsche Treue
Deutscher Wein und deutscher Sang
Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
Für das deutsche Vaterland
Danach lasst uns alle streben
Brüderlich mit Herz und Hand
Einigkei und Recht und Freiheit
Sind des Glückes Unterpfand
Blüh im Glanze dieses Glückes
Blühe deutsches Vaterland

(Max raises a framed picture of David Hasselhoff into the air as the German fans cheer their anthem. Adamson drops the German flag and the picture to the floor as “Lonely Boy” kicks in and the Freeweight Champion, with the title around his waist, walks down to the ring. Clarissa joins him on the ramp and accompanies him. He waits for the music to die down before speaking)

Max: You see, some people would be the kind of people who take no notice of the places they visit in their careers. Disrespect the locals, turn up, ignore the autograph hunters, do their stuff and leave. Then you get the other kind of people, who come out here, pretend they love you, do some kind of publicity stunt like singing “Deutschland Deutschland” to get some kind of sickening cheap pop…

(The crowd boo)

RJ: Yeah, who would do such a thing like that...

Max: Max Adamson is neither of those. Max Adamson is widely known as the Australian Phenom, the Thunder from Down Under, Captain Australia… But it’s a little known fact that Max Adamson also has some German blood in him. Max Adamson has a little bratwurst in him…

(Sections of the crowd cheer and laugh as Adamson doesn’t get why people are laughing)

Max: Honestly, it’s true. My great grandfather was born, RIGHT HERE, well, not in Cologne… But in Germany. His name was Maximillion Arnold Adamson. He wasn’t into the wrestling business, he was an honest man who stood up for what he believed in. In 1939, Maximillion Arnold Adamson went to war. He went into battle and he did whatever he could to survive. Maximillion Arnold Adamson went into battle for this very country, and to this very day he died a German hero!

Clarissa: I didn’t know your great grandfather was a soldier!

Max: What? Oh, no, he wasn’t in the war. He went into battle for Germany in the 1939 International Mini Golf Championships in Hamburg!

Clarissa: What?

Max: He tied for eleventh.

(The crowd start jeering Adamson as he looks bemused at the crowd’s reaction)

Max: I’m being serious. He was a German hero. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why you should all get behind me when I defend my Freeweight Championship against Cameron Faith and Kuinshi. We all know Cameron and Kuinshi are two of the most disrespectful schmucks in the entire 6WF, it will take a lot of effort to stop them, but if Max Adamson brings his A Game, and you wunderbar people in Cologne chant for your new German hero, then together we can be unstoppable. Max Adamson is here to replace your previous German heroes. Bruno, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jean Claude Van Damme and of course, Ivan Drago.

RJ: Literally none of those people are German.

Max: …and when Max Adamson wins, believe me, we are all gonna get loaded, head on down to Kölner Rotlichtviertel…

(The crowd loudly cheer the mention of the city’s red light district)

Clarissa: What’s Kölner Rotlichtviertel?

Max: That’s the, erm… It’s where some bars are. I read it on Google. Moving on, once I win, Max Adamson is going to host the most wunderbar party in the history of Deutschland parties! There will be more people at this party than people at the rallies in the 1930’s! I never understood why Rallying was such a popular sport in the 1930’s but not so much these days. Who knows, if Michael Schumacher went into Rallying instead of Formula 1 you’d all like it again… Either way, I am going to beat Kuinshi and Cameron, and with your help Köln, we can do it so… Efficiently. Cameron, Kuinshi, come on down, anything either of you have to say to me, you can come say it to the face of this German hero!

(Adamson slams down the microphone and stands proud as the fans are somewhat undecided, some cheering him and others booing)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:44 pm

RJ: What a jam packed PPV we have for you ladies and gentlemen! The German crowd are absolutely pumped at what’s in store. Look at them cheering and saluting their favourites!

MW: I haven’t seen euphoria like this before. They certainly know how to whip up a storm!

Suddenly “Black Shuck” rips through the arena and the crowd cheer louder. The Consultancy walks out onto the stage in full ring attire and start to stride down the ramp. Johnny is holding his sword and chewing gum as usual, while Vortex slaps the hands of fans as he passes. They both walk around the ring and grab microphones before entering the squared circle. Oko lounges against the turnbuckle and looks bored while Vortex stands in the centre of the ring.

RJ: The Consultancy…..Johnny Oko and Vortex……have another chance at tearing the tag team titles away from the iron grip of Dopant Zero.

MW: This could very well be their last chance. More teams have appeared and they are now on the wrong side of 6WF management.

RJ: If they win, they have the tools to push on to greater things. If they lose, they could well disappear.

MW: Or…..judging by Johnny Oko’s face right now…….implode!

Vortex lifts the microphone to his lips and starts to talk.

Vortex: It has been a hell of a rollercoaster ride these past few weeks. A journey that has pushed us to the very limit. But here we are still. Ready to achieve what we set out to do when we addressed you first a few months ago. When we come up with the immortal line of…..

The crowd start chanting “No Win. No Fee” and Vortex allows them to continue for a while before continuing to speak.

Vortex: It is good that you people have remembered what is important. It is something that we have been trying to keep in mind. The Consultancy have lost their way in recent weeks and got involved in other peoples combats. Other fights that we weren’t being paid for but were being punished for. But it is those battles, even with the problems that came with it. Even with it sidetracking us from our main aim. It is those battles that we had to be part of. Because we deserved to be a part of. No longer walking in other peoples shadows. But at the forefront of this business. Re-Genesis decided to delve into the history books and reopen old wounds. Wounds that were inflicted long before Johnny and I became part of this company. But wounds that they knew could never fully be inflicted again, until they got rid of those with the power to end their well worked plans. The power of talent. The power of style. The power of the best freakin’ partnership this federation has ever seen. The power of the two guys standing in this very ring!

Vortex points to Johnny Oko who stands there nodding his head as the crowd cheer.

Vortex: And because we are the new breed of talent, Alex Walker decided to make an example of us, as we were the only ones that could jeopardize his little ongoing saga of dominance over Keith Leone. The talent he tried to destroy took all that he could give out and still survived. The talent that sent the so called main eventers running away to behind the curtain. The talent that will continue to grow and to stake their claim beyond the tag team ranks. The talent that will fly towards your face like a K-Oko and shake you to the very core like a Rupture. The talent that will prove to the whole of 6WF that we belong at the top table, not picking up scraps of yesteryears forgotten idols. The talent that will use Explosion as a springboard to Destiny. The correct Destiny. The real Destiny. The Destiny only guys with our quality deserve. We aren’t talking about some fleeting moment in the sun. Not one lone night when our names are wrote on billboards in huge letters. We are talking about a dynasty beyond Destiny. A dynasty built on that power. On that talent. On that teamwork. On four words that have become the driving force to a new era. NO WIN!!

Crowd: NO FEE!!

Vortex: DZ……the subscription for this new era is not optional. It is compulsory. And you will pay with those tag team belts. Consider your contract of ownership as cancelled. Courtesy of The Consultancy!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Prime Minister Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:21 pm

-The camera goes to Abe Abercorn, who is already in the middle of the ring, and is about to speak from a lectern.-

AA: Thank you. Whilst I have no time for your Chancellor and her Euro-federalist policies, I have plenty of time for those you who have spent your hard earned money to come to an event like this, and I bear no ill will to you.

What I want to speak about is my vision of wrestling. Now, those of you know that I come from a pure wrestling background. But I cannot let that vision define me. I am also a 5 year veteran of this federation. Talent has come and gone, and indeed will continue to come and go long after I'm no longer wrestling. Some may say I am a Grand Old Man, and if that is so, then my fellow Irishman is a Grand Old Man as well. You can call us the Grand Old Men.

Another term that can be used, is elder statemen. In professional sports, the role of the elder stateman is simply thus: to provide a test for the junior practioner of the sport to prove that they are ready to contend for world championships - and also to show that due to their experience, that they can indeed contend for the same world championships. Just as sport needs its superstars, it needs its up and comers. It also needs its veterans. Sadly, in the months that have gone, it seems 6WF is no longer a place where veterans feel comfortable. It seems there is no room for any elder statesmen.

Now, what I'm going to say next requires a bit of prefacing. In my past, I have had a bit of a reputation as a radical. The whole pure wrestling ideology. But, all that was a yearn for a return to the principles on which professional wrestling were found. Meritocracy was at its heart. You see, all pure wrestling means is: you wrestler as you should. Those who are better rise to the top, those who aren't as good will up the midcard, and so on. Every place is earned. It is like that in any professional sport. But here's the thing. Superstar, up and comer and elder statemen are all accommodated.

And that gives us the drama of sport. Oh of course, time waits for no man, oh and yes, there will be one day that people like myself and Finlay will not be able to compete. Age and reducing of ability takes care of that. But it is not for weasel worded extremists to simply to tell us to retire and demand their moment in the sun! And yet that is what is before us! Everything in life must be earned! But I fear that 6WF is lurching into the realms of extremism. It is becoming no longer a big tent where all views and all levels are catered for, but a mere prism of violence and hateful rhetoric. And let me just point out, all styles can be catered for under pure wrestling, as it focuses on wrestling. It was never my intention for wrestling just all to be headlocks and submissions, but merely that it could be a part of it the greater picture. I have no issue with high flyers or powerhouses. Just the weapon, for the weapon is violence and the weapon was never wrestling, it was the enemy.

And now 6WF faces another enemy - the extremist Resistance. Do not be charmed by the false words of Solomon Riddick. Do not be charmed by the antics of Scorpion. I don't know what their issue is. You have had good careers, you have won championships. And yes the world title still eludes you but would it not be better yo chase that dream than chase us? We have no primary issue with you. Before too long you weren't doing anything on us, and we weren't doing anything on you, just getting on with life in the big tent like we all should do.

But something's hit a nerve, and I don't know why?

What is wrong with a couple of veterans actually enjoying to wrestle? Our presence doesn't affect you - you know its a sign of weakness when you let to be. We don't hold you down the card- for your stars have already shone. Focus your energy on other things, and the good times will come. But I think I sussed it.

You aren't good enough to contend at world title level.

-The crowd gasp-

Hear me out on it. I know at this point in time, I'm not good enough to contend for a world championship, but I have won one, and I can get back there, someday. But Mr Riddick and Mr Scorpion, that has eluded you, has it not. And that eats at you. I know the feeling. Took me plenty of times, until I got the job done, and yes, I'm man enough to admit that some people out there felt I didn't deserve that world title I won either. But I won it, and that's that.

You see, you are two angry men. You've had all the opportunities in the world, but didn't seal the deal. So you need to find a scapegoat. You think, let's pick on the veterans, they held us down!

-Abe sarcastically claps-

POPPYCOCK!

You don't fool me. You don't fool the people either.

Oh and yes, in closing...........I never said I believed in equality, certainly not equality of outcome. All I believe in is the equality of opportunity. You are dealt a hand in life and its up to you to play the cards. But you get on with it, you play the cards and you play the game of life. Some things are meant to be, some things are not meant to me. But the wheat will always be separated from the chaff.

And you see, this is the mystifying thing. If we are the vile creatures you so falsely proclaim us to be, what do you gain from beating us? Absolutely nothing. You have picked the wrong fight, win or lose.

No matter what happens, you are neither yet wheat nor chaff. That will be determined when future battles are fought, when I may or may not be a direct participant.

But remember this - I will not lay down and simply let you rise unchallenged. You will earn it, and earn it properly!

6WF Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:12 pm

The camera cuts backstage to a corridor where nobody is visible; all that can be seen is doors on either side. Suddenly a crash is heard from just off camera, and the camera turns to reveal the doorway to the boiler room, which the camera quickly pushes through. The camera scans around the room and still nothing is seen before a shadowy hooded figure can be seen to the rear of the room and the camera then approaches him. As the camera draws closer, the figure is shown in greater detail, sitting in an almost trance like state as he stares at the ground. For a long while nothing can be heard but deep breathing and the sound of machinery in the room, before the person begins speaking.

???: Congratulations Alex, you have managed to make me uneasy about even entering the locker room.

The figure then looks up, and his hood drops back and the character is revealed to be Keith Leone. Leone has a slightly weary look on his face as he keeps breathing deeply, clearly not in the best mental state. Leone takes another few moments before speaking again.

Leone: From the moment you set foot in 6WF I knew you were trouble, and as soon as you set your sights on me once again, I knew that this war between us was never going to be pretty, but you’re pulling this down to a level that I haven’t been to in a very long time. The fact that you’ve dragged so many more people into this than you needed to really shows me that this isn’t the same as Genesis was, this is purely for vengeance. After all of that time trying to hurt me by taking my titles, my reputation and my very career you finally realised the one thing that hurts me more, other people suffering for my work. From the start of my career I’ve thrown my body around, I don’t care what I break so long as I get the job done, and so far those guidelines have worked for me. It’s all part of the reason that I work alone, not only does it stop me being stabbed in the back by so called “friends”, it also means that I’m not accountable for anyone. Thanks to you though Alex, I’m now responsible for guys like Marshall Murdoch taking beatings that they never signed up for in the first place, and trust me when I say that I’m not going to let that slide. I’ve enjoyed watching that hate that you’ve been storing inside of you for so long bubble up to the surface and it’s been equally as fun for me to realise just how much I’ve made your life a living hell for the past 12 months, even without being there for the large part, but now all of those little pleasures have been removed for the foreseeable future. There is no more fun and games from me, even if I did come to 6WF in the hope that I’d never have to be “that guy” once again, but desperate times call for desperate measures, and what you’re trying to pull Alex, is most definitely bringing out the desperation for both parties.

A snarl comes across the face of Leone as he pauses for a moment once again, before now looking up to the camera and showing his slight mental fragility as he continues to speak.

Leone: I honestly never thought I’d see the day that Alex Walker could use emotional blackmail on me, and use it to more effect than just sending his goons out to administer a beating. I hate to admit it Alex but you’ve gotten smarter with that absence, it seems that twisted mind of yours needed time away from trying to strangle the life out of a company to see how to really go to war with someone. With all of that in mind though Alex, even you have been forced to admit that I am the most dangerous adversary you have ever come across, and that I’m even more powerful here than I ever was in 6CW. Back in 6CW I fought for one man, yours truly, and begrudgingly I was forced to fight for the safety of 6CW, it by no means was my original priority, I mean when I spoke to you after I won the Gold Rush Battle Royal all the way back in 2011, had you decided to just give me what I want and not tried to impose your “power” over me, we probably wouldn’t have ever had a problem with one another. Thanks to certain guys in 6CW though, actually come to think of it the main one was your former protégé, I now realise that fighting for a purpose other than just personal gain is so much more effective than just trying to climb that ladder to the top. Yes, I do want to see you suffer now Alex, and everything you’ve done to both me and the other superstars on this roster does make me question whether I should just come and give you the beating you have inflicted on me time and time again. But this new found identity, this new understanding if you will, has shown me that you are accountable for so much more than just the problems you have caused me. There is a whole line of guys who have suffered because of you, granted you have made some of them suffer because of connections with me, but in their case it just makes my distain for you grow to saturation point. Beating you to the point of requiring medical assistance now just seems too easy and quick, it would be like giving a murderer community service, you wouldn’t enjoy it but it’s hardly a fitting punishment. No, for a true punishment for your sins I just have to find a way to tear your organisation down from around you once again, because that has clearly left you scars much deeper than any physical ones that I could inflict. Our war Alex has transcended the desire for power, the need to completely annihilate each other, now I want you alive and well, because only then can I be sure that you will be watching as your newest empire crumbles. You’re going to suffer in ways that you could never even imagine Alex, you and your team, and I want you to be clear of that so that you can explain to them why exactly you’re responsible for everything that happens to them from here on in.

A slight smirk comes across the face of Leone as he pauses once again, but the smirk quickly disappears and he then continues speaking.

Leone: Telling someone your idea and actually succeeding in carrying out the plan are two very different things, though I shouldn’t have to tell you that Alex. I mean there is no way in hell that I can realistically fight 5 or 6 men by myself and beat them, I’m the top guy in wrestling right now but even I can’t overcome the odds you have placed in front of me. It will take a systematic destruction of each part of this machine you have built to ensure its failure, but how am I going to get a single member of the group in a confined space where none of his compatriots could interfere on his behalf… wait a minute. Did you honestly think that locking me inside of a cell with Cassius was supposed to intimidate me, no offence to you Cassius but it has been a long time since I’ve looked at your name on a card and feared what you were going to do. You may have hurt guys before and may have even won in hell in a cell matches, but that was always against inferior opponents. I mean I remember watching you throw Hobo through the top of the cell all of those years ago, and yes at the time it was impressive, but that was back when you were a big fish in a small pond, Hobo couldn’t hang with anybody on this roster currently. You have never been locked inside the hell in a cell structure with a man who genuinely enjoys being inside of it, in each cell type match that I have participated in, it’s always been my opponent that has left a changed man. Even when Dicey Reilly was able to beat me in the Chamber of Horrors, he was never able to reach the dizzying heights that he had climbed to previously in his career. I don’t care how badly you beat me down Cassius, I will keep coming back at you harder and more viciously than ever before, and this is no longer just because you are the chief goon hired by Walker for his team. I’ve clearly underestimated your intelligence in the past, as I now realise that you’re almost as instrumental in pulling the strings of ReGenesis as he is, I mean that’s the only possible reason that a guy like Steel would sell out to a guy who took 3 months of his career away from him. It’s for that reason Cassius that this match is so much more personal for me, not only do I get to pummel the life out of a guy who has made so many people’s lives miserable, including my own, but I also get to slice the proverbial head from ReGenesis’ shoulders, and then I can slowly watch the rest of it die. When we’re locked inside of that cell Cassius, remember that it was both your and Alex Walker’s own arrogance that is responsible for you being there, and as you cry out in pain, wishing that you could just black out so that the pain stops, I hope you see each and every 6WF superstar that you have wronged over the past months.

This was has certainly changed, but certainly not for the better for either side, and at Explosion Cassius will become the first casualty of your new strategy Alex. I know I’m ready to go back to the hospital if it means beating you and ReGenesis Alex, and I guess we’ll find out sooner rather than later if your men share that sentiment. 

Keith Leone snarls at the camera before then pulling his hood back over his head and then begins staring blankly at the ground once again as slowly the camera fades to black.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Patricks and Takeo are still in the ring when 'papercut' hits to cheers from the crowd

MW: 'I still can't get used to that reaction'

(Marshall Murdoch limps out onto the stage with a kendo stick in hand, he is still obviously feeling the effects of the battering he took from ReGenesis at the supershow)

MW: 'What's going on with all the walking wounded out here?'

(Marshall attempts to carry through his normal entrance routine by kneeling down on the stage but struggles to get back up and has to resort to using the kendo stick to help him back to his feet as he proceeds to hobble down to the ring)

MW: 'Please talk amongst yourselves ladies and gentlemen, this could take some time'

RJ: 'Marshall has taken some severe beatings over the last few weeks, you have to wonder what condition he'll be in for Explosion'

(Marshall finally gets into the ring, wincing as he does so which draws a huge smirk from Takeo, but that changes when Marshall points the kendo stick right in his face, before putting it back down his side as Takeo moves forward menacingly)

MM: 'Easy there big fella, you can drop your guard, this isn't for you, or our more mental than normal friend over there either, you see people may have noticed that I've had the unfortunate knack of being jumped from behind and heavily outnumbered recently, so I decided to bring an equalizer into the equation, just in case Walker and his band of merry men decide to pop up again, although I have to confess I would have preferred something a little more dangerous, I mean Johnny gets to carry round a sword for god's sake, but apparently there's too much paperwork involved for both of us to get one, and to be honest I don't know how he gets that thing through customs all the time.'

'Anyway I'm rambling, the real reason I'm out here is to show you 'the fear in my eyes', although why you want to stare into other men's eyes is beyond me, but regardless I'm not here to judge, so take a good hard look Lukas.

(Marshall attempts to go face to face with Takeo, but ends up having to stare up given the large height difference)

MM: 'See any of it yet?'

(Marshall takes a step back)

MM: 'Didn't think so, and that's because there's no fear in these eyes Lukas, all there is in there is excitement, and that's because in one weeks time I get to be locked in the most hellish structure this company has to offer, with two ReGenesis members stuck in there with me.'

'Now the honest truth is that the hardcore title doesn't really interest me in the  slightest, whilst it would be admittedly nice to hold gold once again, something that has evaded me for far too long, the hardcore title simply isn't worth my time, it's beneath me and my ability levels, I belong up there at the top of the tree and slogging it  out with a bunch of chair swinging thugs doesn't hugely appeal to me.'

'But  what does appeal to me, what does interest me, is being locked in Hardcore Hell with Geoff Steel and Kenji Hidari, there will nowhere for them to run, nowhere for them to hide, and with 4 other guys in there, no numbers advantage for once, and let's see how they cope in the circumstances.'

'Let's see how they cope with sneak attacks in there, let's see how they cope with having their skulls caved in on a regular basis, let's see how they cope with being put through tables, let's see how they cope when I do what they did with Danny McGraw, and break THEIR GOD DAMN BACKS!'

(Marshall turns around angrily and quickly runs his hands through his hair, as the crowd pop at that statement)

MM: 'So I going to ask you two guys one simple favour, now I don't care whether we get the Cinderella story of Chris Patricks winning against the odds and I don't care whether it is finally 'Takeo time' and you continue your domination of Hardcore Hell, all I ask is that you leave Re-Genesis to me.'

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:31 pm

*Takeo picks up his microphone again, and looks at Marshall*

Takeo: "I'm not convinced about you Murdoch. You say there is no fear in your eyes, yet I can sense your anxiety about Re-Genesis. Well we can see it, right there in the kendo stick. They're in your head Marshall. You're giving it all this talk, but at the end of the day, it'll be 2 on 1 in their favour. That's a numbers advantage dumbass."

*Takeo gets right into the face of Murdoch*

Takeo: "I'll tell you something else Murdoch. I sure as hell won't help you out. I doubt any other competitor in this match will either. If you manage to take on the two Re-Genesis members by yourself, then fair play. But I think we both know that you'll be the one down injured again, once they're finished with you, and I for one, won't be complaining."

*Takeo smirks at Murdoch, before turning his attention to Patricks*

Takeo: "Hey Chris!"

*Takeo waves at Patricks, in a jovial manner*

Takeo: "Sorry better stop that. You'll probably zone out or something again!"

*Takeo laughs to himself, taunting Patricks. He then picks up the chair Patricks had chucked at his feet earlier*

Takeo: "I see you like to keep memento's Chris? Well I'm not really sure how you will carry the Hardcore Hell structure around with you, seeming as on Sunday you will be getting knocked out again, by Lukas Takeo."

*Takeo chuckles, Patricks looks a little irritated*

Takeo: "I agree Chris this is your last chance saloon. This is your do or die moment. This is when we find out if Chris Patricks still has one last run in him! However I already know how this will turn out my friend. You will not get that one last run. You will not have one last crowning moment. Sunday is the day Chris Patricks's career dies forever."

*The crowd boo, as Takeo gets in the face of Patricks*

Takeo: "I'm going to seriously hurt you Chris. Not just a little chair shot to the head, oh no. I am going to put you out of action. You will be going home to your precious little Joyce, damaged. Not only physically, but also mentally. You will have to live the rest of your life knowing you should have listened to your wife. Knowing that she was right. She won't be able to look at you the same Chris. She knows what's best for you. She knows you should not be entering this structure with me on Sunday. She knows Chris Patricks has nothing left. She knows it, I know it, deep down most of these people know. On Sunday, when I lift you high into the air, and slam you down to the mat. You will know it too."

*Takeo chuckles at Patricks, as he backs off...*

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:33 pm

*"Lord of Winter Snow" starts playing as Kuinshi and Sandra start walking down the ramp and listen to the cheers from the crowd before climbing into the ring and staring at Max*

Kuin: Well that was a nice spectacle Max, all a bit flash in the pan and all very...you. You are a natural born entertainer, a jokester and an overconfident, arrogant asshole. I came out here to do two things. The first is to make sure you shut up and stop running your mouth for another twenty five minutes as that is how long it usually takes for you to get to the point. All you ever seem to do is take every single advantage you can and try your very best to keep yourself in the hunt of the 6WF Cunt of the Year Award.

*Sandra looks at Kuinshi and he looks at her shaking his head*

Kuinshi: There is a time for fun, a time for games and a time to be one hundred percent focused Sandra, you taught me that and against Max, games will not do because of my history with him and the 6WF Whore of the Year standing next to him.

Sandra: And getting under their skin is part of what I taught you?

Kuinshi: No but my history with them has shown they are willing to go much, much further than that. They are getting a rather ugly reputation because of it.

*Kuinshi turns back to Max as Sandra nods and ponders something*

Sandra: Alright, go and do what you have to do

Kuinshi: Well Max, you know I will always represent the truth. I never lie and I always bring my absolute best to the ring, so why don't you try your best? Try and break me mentally, try and make me go back home and cry, try to break me physically. Just try your best, come on now don't be shy.  I want you to see the truth, that for as long as you keep on trying, you will eventually wear yourself out, Clarissa will be bored of you and you will be broken. You then will finally understand what Truth is. It is clarity, understanding, you may even call it penance in your case. You want to understand don't you? You think I am much worse for it but you are so wrong. Truth is such a simple concept to understand yet you are so stupid not to realise that Max. I am afraid I am going to have to show you Truth the hard way and it starts in the middle of the ring on Sunday with me taking that Freeweight Title off your hands and watching you slowly descend to your lowest moment in 6WF, where you start losing week after week after week and everything as well as everyone walks away from you. You need to understand Truth Max, your sanity depends on it...

*Kuinshi looks at the Freeweight Title and smiles at Max*

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Jack Reynolds is sitting on a stool backstage with a film crew. Another two empty stools are beside him with a massive widescreen TV separating them from the interviewer. A banner constantly runs along the bottom of the screen saying “6WF.com Exclusive” and the huge poster for Explosion covers the back wall. Reynolds adjusts his tie before he starts to talk into the camera.

Reynolds: With Explosion imminent, 6WF.com wants to help you, the viewers, get a glimpse of the mindset of those taking part. A lot of them have had something already to say and my next guests are no exception. Let us take you back to earlier on…

Vortex: It has been a hell of a rollercoaster ride these past few weeks. A journey that has pushed us to the very limit. But here we are still. Ready to achieve what we set out to do when we addressed you first a few months ago. When we come up with the immortal line of…..

The crowd start chanting “No Win. No Fee” and Vortex allows them to continue for a while before continuing to speak.

Vortex: It is good that you people have remembered what is important. It is something that we have been trying to keep in mind. The Consultancy have lost their way in recent weeks and got involved in other peoples combats. Other fights that we weren’t being paid for but were being punished for. But it is those battles, even with the problems that came with it. Even with it sidetracking us from our main aim. It is those battles that we had to be part of. Because we deserved to be a part of. No longer walking in other peoples shadows. But at the forefront of this business. Re-Genesis decided to delve into the history books and reopen old wounds. Wounds that were inflicted long before Johnny and I became part of this company. But wounds that they knew could never fully be inflicted again, until they got rid of those with the power to end their well worked plans. The power of talent. The power of style. The power of the best freakin’ partnership this federation has ever seen. The power of the two guys standing in this very ring!

Vortex points to Johnny Oko who stands there nodding his head as the crowd cheer.

Vortex: And because we are the new breed of talent, Alex Walker decided to make an example of us, as we were the only ones that could jeopardize his little ongoing saga of dominance over Keith Leone. The talent he tried to destroy took all that he could give out and still survived. The talent that sent the so called main eventers running away to behind the curtain. The talent that will continue to grow and to stake their claim beyond the tag team ranks. The talent that will fly towards your face like a K-Oko and shake you to the very core like a Rupture.  The talent that will prove to the whole of 6WF that we belong at the top table, not picking up scraps of yesteryears forgotten idols. The talent that will use Explosion as a springboard to Destiny. The correct Destiny. The real Destiny. The Destiny only guys with our quality deserve. We aren’t talking about some fleeting moment in the sun. Not one lone night when our names are wrote on billboards in huge letters. We are talking about a dynasty beyond Destiny. A dynasty built on that power. On that talent. On that teamwork. On four words that have become the driving force to a new era. NO WIN!!

Crowd: NO FEE!!

Vortex: DZ……the subscription for this new era is not optional. It is compulsory. And you will pay with those tag team belts. Consider your contract of ownership as cancelled. Courtesy of The Consultancy!

Reynolds: You would agree with me that those are very strong words and a lot of questions have come up because of it. Without further ado, I would like to introduce my guests……..The Consultancy.

Johnny Oko and Vortex appear in shot and sit down on the stools. Johnny, as always, looks relaxed and even slightly bored. Vortex on the other hand looks very intense and he stares at Reynolds for a while.

Reynolds: My first question is to pick up on what we have just heard. Do you really think you have the “talent” to overcome Dopant Zero?

Vortex: We have always had the talent Jack. It hasn’t simply dawned on us you know. I am a former Freeweight Champion. My partner here is probably the best debutant this federation has had for a long time. We have been plugging away as a unit for months, getting ourselves involved in a lot of different business but as I said there….the main aim still remained. To beat DZ and become the best tag team this federation has seen. The division is just starting to get interesting and The Consultancy want to be at the top of the pile.

Reynolds: But….turning to you Johnny….what about the talent  your opponents possess? Dopant Zero have been champions for many months and the list of people they have beat reads like the “who’s who” of 6WF. Are you not worried that a loss at Explosion could simply add you to this list?

Oko: Do I look worried?

Reynolds: No……no you don’t.

Oko: Exactly. I don’t sweat over little things. I don’t sweat over big things either. DZ have been champions for a long time, but all the people that they faced have long gone. It is time for them to finally face up to the truth. They have never come up against a team as good as The Consultancy. Never.

Reynolds: But they have become champions on merit……you could lose very easily.

Oko rolls his eyes and mouths “gaijin”.

Vortex: You seem to doubt us Jack. You are not alone. Maybe people believe that we have got too big for our boots lately, but the fact is we can fill them very well and maybe go up a few sizes. We are not going to end up just another name on anyone’s hit list. Explosion is the time when The Consultancy burst out into the mainstream. We had a taste and we like it. Consider DZ’s demise as simply a marketing tool for more business.

Reynolds: And that’s it…..being 6WF tag team champion is merely a promotional tool? Don’t you think that it devalues the title?

Vortex: The title was already devalued when it went around DZ’s waists. It was at that moment when the division was left to rot. Have DZ elevated the brand? No. Have they made the titles more prestigious? No. They have managed to cling to those belts while telling the whole federation how they are the best of the best. But there was nothing to be the best of. Until we came along, the division was made up of part timers and last minute partnerships.

Reynolds: So what’s changed?

Oko: Us……

Reynolds: Aside from that.

Oko: Still us. You really want to listen a bit more carefully. Before The Consultancy, being tag team champion meant shit. But now it means something. Now it is going to be held by two people that can hold their own against anyone. At any time.

Vortex: We haven’t just added to the tag team division. We will MAKE the tag team division.

Reynolds: If you do win at Explosion, does that mean that Dopant Zero are your only real rivals?

Vortex: I have seen a lot of new teams sprouting off their credentials lately so, in a word, the answer is no. And that’s great. When you read who we have defeated in our long tag team reign, you will see that DZ’s doesn’t even compare to it. There has been a lot been made about the length of time holding on to the titles. Longer means better supposedly. I say that’s bullshit. To be the best, you have to beat the best. Something which we will take great enjoyment in doing.

Reynolds: Will you be interested in the other  tag match on the card then? Abe Abercorn and Finlay against Resistance.

Oko: Who?

Reynolds: Resistance…….Scorpion and Soloman Riddick.

Oko: I still say “who”……

Reynolds: Is that because you haven’t been here long Johnny?

Oko: No “Jackie”. It is because I don’t like wasting my breath on those that waste my time.

Vortex: We all know that Abercorn and Finlay are yet another put together tag team with no hope of becoming anything. The Resistance on the other hand puzzles me. Scorpion appears to have gone through yet another change of character…..but for what reason? Because his partner told him to? I mean, I heard Soloman’s little rant to the unclean earlier. And do you know what it told me Jack? It screamed that Soloman doesn’t give a shit about his partner. Listen to his words Jack. It was “Me and Scorpion”. Not “Scorpion and I”. He knows full well that he is only going to use his partner for his own ends and then spew him out later on the promise of other things. His words told us everything we need to know about the man. He can’t be trusted…..

Oko: And in any team….trust is the most important thing.

Vortex: Scorpion is too caught up in the frenzy to notice. He has finally become relevant.  It is a pity this truth bearer doesn’t see the reality staring him square in the face. That riding on the coat tails of other people, on a chopper or not, will only get you so far. You will need some skill to back it up. And Scorpion hasn’t got it……not even nearly.

Reynolds: But surely Riddick is a man to be feared?

Oko: Why?

Reynolds: Well…..because……

Oko: Forget it. Just stop trying.

Vortex: Soloman Riddick is the kind of person Johnny has dealt with all his life. A talker. Someone with big ideas and aspirations far beyond his pay grade. Johnny doesn’t care because he knows talk is cheap. Cheap as the heat Soloman tried to get by attacking the crowd. The worst thing about the Resistance is they’re still cogs in the machine they want to go up against. You think Scorpion hasn’t got any opportunities because of those in power? No……it has everything to do with Scorpion being piss poor in all departments. The company may be dying, but it isn’t the Resistance that will be saving it. They will be too busy trying to save themselves. As a group they’re not that different from us. Going against the norm. Refusing to conform. But while The Consultancy goes straight to the heart of the problem…..Resistance finds much easier targets. Two OAP’s which have had their time.

Oko: Until they decide to go up against a proper challenge……I refuse to even acknowledge their message.

Reynolds: What about Udo Berg and Visage? With Re-Genesis behind them, they’re surely going to be looking to take the titles and cause unseen levels of destruction.

Vortex: Would you like a set of pom-poms Jack?

Reynolds: But you understand the havoc they have caused?

Vortex: Yes I do. And I am ready for more of the same. I look forward to it. Business with pleasure can be mixed when I am slamming 500 pounds of German horseshit down to the canvas. Oh I am sure Re-Genesis will have their hands full come the main event at Explosion. But they would be well advised to keep one eye on us. Because we haven’t finished with them yet. Not just Berg and Visage….the whole rotten group.

Oko: Zhi……..

Reynolds: Sorry Johnny…what was that?

Oko: I said Cassius Zhi.

Reynolds: And what do you mean by that?

Oko: Nothing….yet.

Reynolds: Do you have a problem with him?

Oko: I have a problem with you trying to guess the significance behind my words. Believe me, when the time comes, the meaning will be clear. Until then, I will choose to utter his name in complete contempt.

Vortex: And I will just add that Re-Genesis haven’t heard the last of The Consultancy. They can enjoy their reminiscing with Leone about the good old days. The new breed will soon show them that looking to the past is dangerous when the future is crystal clear.

Reynolds: A “Dynasty beyond Destiny”?

Oko: Correct.

Reynolds: Meaning………?

Oko: Meaning The Consultancy’s climb doesn’t stop with a tag team win at Explosion.

Vortex: We want to position ourselves in a place where as a group we can do the most damage. Our hiring fee will go up and soon there will be people who will be pleading to us for help. Everything about Explosion is centred on Fight for the Right. Then at Destiny, the pinnacle is the Gold Rush. Two opportunities for two individuals to make a name for themselves. Who’s to say that one of Crime Lord or Kincade will not call upon us to rough up the World Champion before they cash in? Who’s to say that someone desperate to win the Gold Rush might employ us to up their chances?

Reynolds: You don’t fancy your own chances at Destiny then?

Oko: What would a tag team want with a shot at the World title? Think it through.

Vortex: We are realists. Re-Genesis is going to screw everyone up at Explosion. They will do the same at Destiny. If we can profit a little by helping someone else screw them, then it is another example of business mixed with pleasure. We joined with Leone and Murdoch to prove that point. Unfortunately both of them think they are above asking for help. I mean look how long it took them. Hopefully they, and others, are a little wiser now Re-Genesis have come along. Standing alone is honourable, but it won’t get you very far in today’s 6WF. This is where The Consultancy comes in.

Reynolds: I have to ask, your words have a lot of heelish undertones. Are you branching away from the fans?

Vortex: Not at all. Why would you go against paying customers? We are simply stating facts rather than giving you line after line of sound bites. We will do everything come Explosion to walk out of that building as the new tag team champions. Then, the real work begins. We won’t sit on our hands like DZ have done. We have far loftier ambitions. If anyone wants to face us, then they can bring it on. We will be fighting champions simply because we have the talent to face all comers and still have those belts over our shoulders. The fans will see what we can achieve when focused and willing to do whatever it takes. And that goes for prospective clients as well. Explosion is a means to an end. Destiny will be the springboard Johnny and I need to forever be in the history of this place. Whoever wins or loses……The Consultancy will be involved. Count us out and you will pay for it. Because there will be someone else willing to do the intelligent thing in getting on our side. Good business sense always prevails in whatever occupation.

Reynolds: And is The Consultant on board with this outlook?

Oko: He is always around……always on the look out.

Vortex: But he is his own man. And we can stand on our own two feet. Our paths will cross and guidance will be exchanged. He has his hands full right now with the two GM’s anyway.

Reynolds: What did you think about Miss Jessica’s return?

Oko: Nice tits……

Reynolds: Is that it?

Oko: There were two of them so yeah.

Vortex: What do you want us to say Jack? There are others in the company that are probably preparing their own welcoming party. We are waiting for the call. If she wants someone to go up against Walker, then we are prime contenders for the role. However, she will find the same procedure in place as Danny McGraw did. Nice tits or not, we still want paying.

Oko: “No Win. No Fee”.

Vortex: Buy the t-shirt at a stand near you.

Reynolds: Do you get a cut?

Both men stare at him as if he is stupid. Oko shakes his head and gets up from his stool, with Vortex following him out of shot.

Reynolds: I guess the interview is over…..

Out of shot, we can hear Johnny’s voice shouting out.

Oko: You guessed right……”Jackie”

Reynolds face turns red, before he motions to the cameraman to stop filming.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:48 am

A man can be seen holding a camera as he gets closer it is revealed to be Scorpion.

S: DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION NOW? 

The man begins to grin sarcastically. 

S: On the Scorpion pit "they" delivered a message to those who have taken everything from them, that is was time that Fin,Abe,The Consultancy and the rest of that pathetic locker room met their Resistance after all its time they faced there true punishment after the sins they have caused time and time again.

S: A new uprising is upon you all whether you like it or not, a new dawn is rising and taking shape...Now you all seem to think that the goal we have is to take control and power but you are wrong and others say we are here to cause anarchy and chaos but they are also wrong..The meaning of the word Resistance is refusal to accept. 

S: A refusal to accept your destiny, you see I have spoken my mind countless times only to be pushed aside and be told "I was wrong" but you all know for a damn fact that all the so called legends are here for their greed and fame not because they give a damn about you, I focused my voice on this a number of times, i took up your mantle as the voice of the voiceless but you lost your voice after..I told you the damn truth which you "refused to accept" just like the term of Resistance.

Scorpion pulls his hair back and begins to grin.

S: Abercorn the man who claimed that they are extremists? NO ill tell you the who the FUCK are extremists Abe..Hitler was an extremist...Mussolini was extremist...the Nazi's where extremists don't you see Abe? Your age has clouded up your judgment and made you prejudice but THEY are not extremists but idealists, they spread the reality and truth and this is something you and Fin are very afraid of and that is your bullshit lies being ripped open don't believe me? 

S: Then you are all very delusional and ignorant refusing to accept the truth and see the deception you have fallen into after all look at Fin you accept me to believe after rehab that man is clean, but you know for a fact the man can never wash his sins even if he tried, he is damned and can never receive his chance at redemption. 

Scorpion pulls his hair back and begins to laugh as he does this he drags the camera to his face and begins to lick his lips.

S: As for all you motherf*ckers watching at home on your couch saying i am crazy?

S: DID I EVER TELL YOU THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY? 

S: Because you see its doing the same thing over and over and expecting shit to change and that is crazy and i ask each and every one of you to follow Alice down the rabbit hole and clear your mind.

Scorpion begins to laugh getting even closer to the camera and begins to lick his lips once more.

S: They do not forgive, they do not forget, they are watching you in the shadows, they are the true runners of this game and there is no escape, they will find you and make you pay, they are holding all the card close to their chests while all of you are about to fold, After all this game is predated and they know how it ends.

Scorpion drops the camera which causes a static as the picture returns a man can be heard laughing while a circle with a scribbling of an 'R' in the middle can be seen on the lens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:28 pm

With the 6WF arena fallen into a hush the lights dim. A sense of anticipation escalates amongst the attendees

RJ: Oooh this is interesting – In all honesty this house show has been a little lacklustre so far, perhaps business is about to pick up?

Pink and white strobes illuminate the darkness and ‘Be Myself’ blasts out of the speakers

MW: Nope it’s just Lex Hart. Wonder how he’ll flip flop this evening. I’m good, now I’m bad. Blah blah blah. No in fact Lex it’s clear you’re awful and your time has very much passed you by!!!!

RJ: Let’s hear you say that when he’s a little closer

The crowd give a mixed reaction as Lex walks through the curtain

MW: Well if indifference was audible you’ve heard it right there folks. The once most hated man in the wrestling business is now nothing more than meh

RJ: I wouldn’t speak to soon. Sure Lex’s form continues to fluctuate but on his day he is still one of the best in the industry

MW: Shame his day is like a leap year and only comes round once in a blue moon

RJ: Well let’s wait and see what he’s got to say. Lex has a massive opportunity at Explosion. It’s not that long ago since TGA was a champion in 6WF. If Lex can get a win on Sunday then surely his career will take off again

MW: There’s more chance of somebody winning the Euromillions on Friday than that happening RJ. Lex is mid card fodder at best. He has lost that edge. He’s toothless

Lex is handed a microphone as he enters the ring, a few fans cheer as he begins to speak but the majority attempt to drown him out with boos

Lex smiles nervously, he starts to pace back and forth, waiting for the crowd to settle down

MW: Days gone by – Lex would have told this crowd to shut the hell up. He’s just not certain about anything at the moment. 9 months ago he stood in that ring and talked about Retribution, how he was back to regain his crown – Well we’re still waiting Lex

LH: I know you probably don’t want to listen to what I have to say. But to be honest I am almost at the point where I don’t care anymore

RJ: That won’t endear him anymore to the crowd

LH: I appreciate your support, but really, where does it get me?

Nine months ago I came back to 6WF. I thought that I needed to address the sins of my past that I needed to be forgiven in order to succeed. But where has that got me?

I watch from the back everything that is happening in 6WF right now. I see my mistakes being revisited. I see Alex Walker trying the same old crap and yet I’m still the one that can’t catch a break.
I am the one who laid everything bare. I am the one that has tried to change. Yet I am the one who has fallen the furthest. How is that fair????

I try and be the good guy. I try and be a friend, a man that people can look up to but all I have become is the man that people look down at, the guy that people mock. Look at Lex look at how pathetic he has become.

Why do I bother anymore!!!!!!!!

MW: I think he’s having a breakdown

LH: Over and over again the same questions, people waiting for me to break, asking if I’ve gone bad. All I wanna be is myself!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is that so hard for you idiots to understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the Supershow, I turned my back on my partner and people gasp, why the shock?
What do I owe TGA? –Why would I want to help him out?

Does that make me a bad guy?

Because I am looking out for number one – Because I am being myself???

You people are so judgmental –Looking down your nose at me because I dare to make a decision that benefits me. You call me selfish, egotistical

How dare you be so hypocritical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ: I think he’s snapped

Lex is resting the microphone on his forehead as he evaluates his next word

LH: How dare you judge me – Who in the hell do you think you are!!!!!!!!!!!!

The entire crowd erupt into a chorus of boos

LH: I do what I want, when I want to who ever the hell I want and there is not a dam thing anybody can do about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:11 pm

MW: Oh boy!

(The crowd reaction flips instantly into a thunderous roar as ‘Just Close Your Eyes’ hits the arena.)

RJ: I think TGA might have something to say about that!

(Chants of ‘T-G-A’ break out as the former TAW Champion strides out onto the top of the ramp with a smirk stretched across his face. TGA takes his time to fully absorb the adoration from the crowd before starting a slow descent to the ring. He to Lex in the ring and holds up a single finger, miming ‘one minute’.)

MW: TGA is going to make Lex wait for him.

(TGA takes his time to tag hands with the majority of the fans at the side of the ramp, smiling and winking to the fans.)

RJ: Apart from his in-ring matches, TGA has been absent from 6wF for several weeks now. The contrast between him and Lex is incredible.

MW: Lex on the verge of a breakdown due to the abuse from the crowd; TGA a fan favourite at ease and looking relaxed!

(After a couple of minutes or so TGA finally reaches the ring steps. He climbs over the top rope and gives a knowing wink towards Lex. TGA walks towards Lex, and then past him, to the opposite turnbuckle. He raises both his arms into the air, orchestrating another loud cheer from the crowd. He jumps down and walks past Lex again to the opposite turnbuckle to another cheer. Finally, he jumps down again and looks at Lex.)

TGA: Really Lex? Are you really going to turn on the fans now because you’re on a bad run of form? It seems to me that you play up to them when you’re winning because it makes you feel good to finally feel appreciated. That feeling vanishes and all that is left is the insecure skeleton of a man- A man who has gone down the 6wF roster quicker than Miss Jessica after a bottle of cheap wine.

MW: He can’t talk about our new General Manager like that!

RJ: He’s TGA, Mike, he can talk about anybody however he likes.

TGA: For weeks now this little rivalry has been building between us. To the outside we looked like two guys stuck in similar positions. We were once great wrestlers sitting at the top of the mountain, but somehow we had managed to slip under the radar. Well, almost under the radar. We were still being noticed, Lex. Have you heard what some of the wittier guys backstage have been billing this as? ‘Battle of the Losers’; ‘Who? Vs Who?’; ‘Past it vs Over the hill’.

(With each of these phrases TGA’s face scrunches up and Lex winces.)

TGA: The brutal truth is that people think we are no longer relevant. It pissed me off; in fact, it made me feel like you probably do right now. I realised I had to find a way to assuage these emotions, but fortunately 6wF worked its magic and did it for me. Booking me against you! A chance to prove that I am nothing like you! You came back looking for retribution and this is my shot at the same thing. Call it what you want: Retribution, vengeance, revenge, avenging past demons, justice! Whatever name you give it, it still remains the same.

(TGA takes a step closer to Lex and hushes his voice.)

TGA: Think of it as us hanging on at the edge of a cliff top for dear life. Whoever wins this week climbs to safety and on to greater things. For the loser… Well, a painful plummet to the very bottom. I am not going down Lex. I cannot afford to drop anymore. Last time I was there I threw Cobra over the edge and watched on gleefully as his body crashed to the rocks and was taken by the tide.

I thought that I had avenged my title defeat and that my shot at revenge would come in due course. As everybody is well aware off- it did not and has not since. Six months ago I was king of the fucking hill and could snap my fingers and the BOD would come running. Now I’m not taken seriously and cannot catch a break. Again, much like yourself.

Unfortunately for you, it seems the crowd’s ambivalence towards you has pushed you all the way to crazy town. I’ve always had the support of these fans and will continue to do so. You see, they don’t care if I’m the good guy, the bad guy or, heck, even the ugly guy! All they care about is that I’m putting on the best show possible and going after all the right people. I came back years ago to purge 6CW from this great company; last year I returned to put an end to Crime Lord’s reign and I delivered every single time I have promised to do so.

What about you Lex?

Screwing me over whenever you’ve been given the chance. For what? Has this little catharsis really achieved anything? Hell no! All you’ve done is piss me off and made me more determined to kick you to the curb ten thousand times harder.

(TGA takes another step towards Lex and is now only inches from his face. He sneers as he looks down the mic.)

TGA: These fans might not be able to look down their noses at you, but I sure as hell can. I’m not quite sure what has caused you to kick up a fuss all of a sudden, but you’re a man on the edge of insanity. I can just hear that little voice of truth inside your head whispering to you every second of the day.

(TGA laughs to himself before recomposing and staring down at Lex.)

TGA: You a pathetic shadow of the man you once were. When you came back to 6wF, the only person who thought it was a big deal was yourself. Some people come back and reinforce why they are considered legends. You have come back and tarnished your reputation with mediocrity and, now, a mental breakdown. You are an absolute mess, Lex Hart, just a shit stain that 6wF desperately needs to get rid of. If I were to end your career at Explosion, no one would care and no one would miss you.

RJ: Wow, TGA really isn’t pulling any punches.

TGA: Perhaps all this attention seeking is actually a cry for help to our new GM, Miss Jessica.

MW: TGA’s going there!

TGA: Oh my God! What must she think of you now, Lex? Here little champion, once of such fame and ability. I bet she’s sitting backstage right now laughing at you. Absolutely wetting herself at what a state you’ve become. Thanking her lucky stars for getting out at just the right time. She realised you had a short shelf life and rode you like the little cash cow you were before waving you off to the slaughter house.

(TGA drops his voice again and leans in to whisper to Lex.)

TGA: Does it bother you Lex? Do you think about all the other men in this company she’s been with? Do you realise how special you really weren’t?

(TGA laughs out loud again and backs away a couple of paces.)

TGA: Screwing her way to the top because that’s the only way she knew how. You were nothing back then Lex and you remain nothing to this day. When we step into the ring on the night, I will make you realise that we are not similar at all. You, who has nothing, against I, who has everything still to come!

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:56 pm

"The Next Big Thing" blares out around the Lanxess Arena and the crowd descend into huge boos as the N01 contender to the TAW World Title strolls out onto the stage. Hill stares around the arena before swaggering down the rampway to the ring. Hill climbs up the steel steps and walks along the ring apron, he motions a title belt around his waist before springboarding over the top rope into the ring. 

RJ: Here he is folks, Mike Hill, the man who this Sunday will compete against fellow veteran The Saint for the TAW World Title.

MW: Hill had been out of the world title scene for quite some time but a superb run of victories  and clever mind games in the last 2 months has led to him getting that opportunity.

RJ: And we all know that Hill isn't afraid of telling us all about it, which is what I assume he is going to do now.

Mike Hill paces around the ring as the fervent crowd continue to boo him loudly. Hill brings the mic to his lips...

Mike Hill: Guten abend mein freunde's! That's the pleasantries out of the way, so now Mike Hill can tell you all to shut the hell up without causing some kind of international incident. 

RJ: Hill's got some nerve talking to the 6WF fans like that.

MW: Well they should someone of Hill's standing a bit more respect!

Mike Hill: It's taken a while for Mike Hill to come out here and talk, something which is probably considered surprising considering Mike Hill's reputation for running his mouth. That's why Mike Hill hasn't walked out into this arena until tonight because Mike Hill was waiting for The Saint to come out here and give you the usual routine about how The Saint is a bigger threat than ever, how The Saint is going to Mike Hill because he has a divine right to be champion and my favourite one of all, telling Mike Hill how The Saint sees everything coming and has a natural instinct to prevent it. Because Sainty, that natural instinct seems to have let you down somewhat these past few months because Mike Hill has been making you look like a bit of a fool.

But the main reason Mike Hill waited for The Saint was because Mike Hill expected for The Saint to act like a champion. Mike Hill thought that The Saint would show the balls that a champion should have and walk out here to face up to the truth. Mike Hill expected for The Saint to come out and set the example, rather than waiting for Mike Hill to come out and set the...Standard. But our esteemed champion won't do that, because quite frankly he is scared of Mike Hill. Not because Mike Hill is physically imposing but because The Saint can't read Mike Hill, The Saint just doesn't know how to deal with the master of the mind-games. 

The Saint has only one solution and that is to copy Mike Hill and then hope that everyone suffers from amnesia so he can try and pass the idea off as his own. Mike Hill nails The Saint with an RKO, the next week The Saint nails Mike Hill with the RKO. Very original. That sort of thing might help you keep pace with Mike Hill when it's all just talk but when it gets to the actual match, it is just going to leave you in the lurch because in the ring you are not on this level Sainty.

When the bell rings on Sunday to start the match, you will realise that you have managed to talk your way into a match that you can not win Sainty. Yes Mike Hill goaded you somewhat but in reality, Mike Hill has got this match because you have risen to Mike Hill's poking of the fire. Mike Hill has been at you and it has got you riled up Sainty, Mike Hill dented your ego with a succession of digs until you decided that you needed to take action. The result of which is you being embroiled into a battle that has an inevitable outcome.

Yes you are world champion but that means very little when compared to Mike Hill. You are a good wrestler Sainty but that means nothing when the man you are facing is not a good wrestler, he is not a great wrestler but he is the BEST Wrestler. Mike Hill has out-wrestled every single competitor in this company to climb the mountain and I have no intention of stopping until I get to the peak and climb over it. 

Like Mike Hill said you are good Sainty...but predictable. Mike Hill knows every move that you are going to make on Sunday before the match has even started. Mike Hill knows what you are thinking before even you do. It is not the same for you because Mike Hill can do every move in the book and some that aren't even in the book. Mike Hill can pull out any move at any time, no two Mike Hill matches are the same. Mike Hill is unpredictable, Mike Hill is innovative, Mike Hill is just too god damn good for you Sainty. 

Mike Hill is just too god damn good for everyone in this company. When Mike Hill wins that TAW World Title on Sunday the dynamics of 6WF will change. Mike Hill will take 6WF to a new level, this company will be dragged to a different standard, STANDARD MIKE HILL! But just so all you idiots understand, Maßstab MIKE HILL! 

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:04 pm

A Camera Flicks into life as we see static on the tron followed by the cameramen's voice..

Cameraman: Ok Sir, I'm back at the fair, You asked me to keep you informed of the goings on here, I'm going to attempt to infiltrate the 'Lair' of Udo Berg and Visage. ..

The Camera finds its way once again into the Abandoned ghost train, Udo Bergs ramshackle weights machine, Visage's throne, all the half destroyed Props and the track ripped up and stacked against the wall, as the camera pans around, there's no sign of Either Monster, as the camera pans and zooms into the darkness there's a massive screech and the camera falls to the floor, the cameraman's breathing as erratic as it becomes apparent what the noise was.

Cameraman: Fucking Hell!! Little shits...

We see the cages of Visage's animals and the various vermin and strays inside screeching and snarling at him, He kicks the cage as mumbles profanities under his breath..

Cameraman: Ok, well it looks like I'm alone, you wanted to know what exactly was going on here Mr Mcgraw, well it seem that no one's home so I can have a god look round...

He walks over to a desk and rifles through paper's that are stacked on it, they all seem to be plans for masks and for costumes.. Various patches of fur and skin, scales and even what looks like a path of leather or possibly skin, as it has a tribal tattoo on it, a pile of rings and jewellery is on the desk..

Cameraman: Has he been using people? What the fuck's going on here, Boss I'm not delving any deeper into this shit.. Sorry but I need to check somewhere else....

He walks over to Udo's weights machine to see the chains lying on the floor. Blood is splatted all over the floor.

Camerman: What the hell happened here?....

He walks through behind the two cars Udo was using as weights to see a wall with a huge hole smashed through to another part of the ghost train, inside is a scene of an abandoned train carriage with plastic zombies coming out of graves, all the heads have been removed from the zombies but are nowhere to be seen, there is a light on inside the inside of the carriage which has been modified to fit Udo's large frame, the walls are covered in images of 6WF superstars and management, there are images of 6CW Superstars with the faces scratched out, a German flag and photographs of various limbs in differing states, some broken, some terribly bruised blood pouring out.
A newer looking photograph shows what appears to be Johnny Goldman's medical photos, his neck bruised and misshapen, his face swollen and back in a brace.

The cameraman slowly steps inside showing us various files with 6WF superstars names on. The old 6CW TV Title is bolted to the wall with a visible fist dent in it. A small pile of files with red crosses on them lay on the table, before he can show us what names are on them a noise from behind startles him and he turns and rushes out of the carriage.

There are footsteps in the mid distance and he spots two shadows creeping their way around into the room. The camera man begins to panic and stashes his camera inside a zombie's open chest and we see him walk around frantically looking for an escape route as the footsteps get closer and louder, he panics and jumps into an open grave dragging a coffin lid over him

Visage: So Mister Berg... do tell me, why do you insist on going out for burgers every Friday? Have you seen the looks we get from those vermin out there, I could swear that the pale child behind the counter bled from the eyes at the sight of you entering the establishment..

Udo: I cannot buy meine favourite currywurst in this godt forsaken country Mr Visage I certainly cannot buy Spanferkel I haff to make do mit this.....slop. But I must admit I do enjoy terrifying the simpletons in the restaurant. They ry so very easily.

Udo and Visage enter the room laughing grimly between themselves and Udo goes to sit at his desk while Visage stands in the centre of the room before dropping down to his knees and dropping his head into his hands, he looks puzzled and the hidden camera shows Udo also in deep thought.

Visage: This whole deal with Walker.. Udo I don't think either side knows exactly what they're in for, I mean, Me and you.. he have our own reasons for joining him. But the others, What do they actually get from this thing?

Udo: I haff told you meine friend, There is a plan in motion, It iss a slow burner I agree but it vil be glorious. But as for vhat they all get from this thing? Simple, they get to be a part of the re-buildink.. the re-birth of a new 6WF..... It's Re-Genesis.

Udo: I must admit though.... meine frustration mit the lack of action is...troubling... meine collection hass not grown for over a month.... thiss vil not do.

Udo looks at the photographs of injuries on his wall and snarls before looking over to Visage who is still kneeled, head in hands as Udo takes a bite of one of the many burgers he has with him.

He devours a burger in just 2 bites as Visage looks up slightly, disgusted at the speed at which Udo is wolfing down burgers before he reaches around to the back of his head. Visage seem to be doing something to the back of his mask and as the silhouette of his head lifts, so does the shape of his mask in the other hand.

Visage: Do you know why I agreed to joining this cause with you my gargantuan ally? Infact, don't answer, let me first tell you a story..

Udo: A Story.. How original..

Visage rises and we cannot make out his features at all but it's clear that he is now mask-less as he makes his way over to a demon faced mannequin standing beside his throne.

Visage: The kings of my lands, not actual Kings, but self proclaimed rulers. They would come into a village and claim the land as their own and if anyone was to disagree, they would strike them down where they stood. Be it by Sword, Machete, Pistol, or be it with the use of their own minions, they would rule with fear. As I have done since.

Udo: Vee know this, this is vhat you haff claimed since ve first met...

Visage takes a fur lined cloak from the throne and attaches it around his neck..

Visage: But I have never told you who it was who took my village, who took my family, and who took away my humanity.. He called himself 'Skaduwee Dier', 'Schattenläufer' as you would know it...

Udo: Shadow Beast?

Visage: The man thought of himself as a demon, a monster with no equal, he ruled with an iron fist and only one man stood up to him... that man was my father, a fool who thought it best to attack him head on, even with a shotgun aimed at his head, my father saw fit to insult the beasts mother...

Udo: Brave..

Visage: Stupid... the poor idiot literally saw the shell that bore its way through his eyeball into his brain, as did I. You know.. nothing makes your mortality more obvious than seeing your own fathers brain land on the floor while his jaw still tries to formulate an insult.

Visage begins to laugh to himself before lifting the face from the mannequin. This is a mask which he places over his own face before fastening it at the back with a click. He turns to Udo Berg and smiles knowingly as Udo works out the point of the story, looking at the Demonic face with Visage's pale eyes looking out, a glint shines in the darkness as Udo smiles

Udo: Schattenläufer

Visage smirks as he walks through the hole in the wall back into the room where his throne is and takes a seat, dimly lit, his mask takes on a supernatural quality, as he sits Udo looks at his files and picks out a photograph from inside the top file. The camera is positioned so that we cannot make out who it is a photograph of.

He stands and walks over to Visage and hands him the photograph. Visage looks at it and studies it before handing it back. Udo then returns to his carriage and places the photo neatly into the folder before he gets a red marker and puts a cross on the cover and puts it on the pile delicately before opening another file and taking a piece of A4 paper which appears to be information on a particular 6WF superstar, He takes a number of pieces out which seem to be similar and walks back over to Visage and sits on the broken grave.

Udo: This iss the information for this veek. Study well meine friend, the time is almost upon us. Meine homeland is ver the battle shall be fought.... it vill be a magnificent home coming....

Visage: Phase 2....

Udo: Ja... this iss vhat ve haff been vorking tovards, it vill be glorious Mr Visage

Udo hands Visage another piece of paper. Visage sits forward as an evil smile spreads across his face.

Udo: This... is ver things get interesting mein shadow dvelling friend.

Visage: Indeed Udo, it's almost time for the spread the fear.....

Udo: Unt destroy their vorld.....

The Scene fades to black.
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:32 pm

we cut to a view of somewhere outside, its dark but we can just about make out a man standing there looking into the camera with a sincere look upon his face, we zoom in closer to see that it is James Mcmanus who is standing there he looks slightly unsteady on his feet and has a bottle of german beer in his hand

JM- Here i'am standing at the place where the Berlin wall once stood and fell. The Berlin wall you see stopped Germany becoming the force it is today. James why are you standing at the Berlin wall you may ask and I know you proberly are, well the answer to that is simple. You See the emporium was alot like what the Berlin wall was to Germany, A hinderence. But look at us now without those two things. Germany is the most dominant force in European politics and James Mcmanus is The most dominant force in European wrestling. Without those things we are the best we have ever been and it will stay that way for a very very long fucking time and there is nothing anyone can do about it.  

But right here in Germany I am going to be facing Dubois. The first defence of this title and she thinks she will be getting the title from me Now Dubois, I have seen that movie you were in, It was good but there have been too many of them now, gets too samey. You were very evil in it

We hear a female voice from behind the camera shouting what movie at Mcmanus.

JM- You know which movie Jenny, the one with the talking lion and zebra and the circus. You know duh duh duh afro circus.

J- Madagascar 3?

JM- Thats the one. Dubois you are going to have to bring all those tranquiliser darts you used in that movie to try and capture those animals but that still won't be enough, because that wont kill me you stupid short bitch and to get my title you will have to kill me.  nice moped by the way. Mcmanus awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Mcmanus begins to stumble away before jenny begins to speak

J- James, you have been talking about the wrong dubois, its not the cartoon Captain Dubois one, its that Jerome one, who is pretty much real.

JM- Oh really my mistake, they both look the same, both short shits, both feminine like, both power crazy. but what I said is the same to him as it was her. To get this belt you will have to kill me, this belt is never leaving my grasp. You arent taking it, fanatic isnt taking it, re-genesis arent taking it, no one ever is taking it, my title forever. Im the future of professional wrestling and I will not be stopped.

Mcmanus stumbles away as jenny walks behind him supporting him as he nearly falls. We can hear him shouting I'm the european champion as we fade and cut to the commentary position

Mw- Jenny has informed us that that is from earlier this evening while McManus was out in Berlin celebrating a friend's birthday and come sunrise tommorow McManus shall be in a gym back training and tonight is a one off. James will be working hard from tommorow to Sunday and he will be more than ready to end the 6wf career of Dubois

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Lex slowly tilts is head left to right, knocking the microphone against his temple as he considers TGA’s words

Smiling Lex starts to reply

LH: A breakdown, pushed too the edge, nothing to lose?
I’m not disagreeing with you here Teej, you’ve got me banged to rights. I’m here putting my hands up, I’ve not set the world on fire since my return, in fact most of the time I’ve been absolutely f’n awful.

I have been a disgrace to the name of the family. Although I make a habit of that so that’s by the by and quite frankly most of the Hart family and our inbred cousins can kiss my ass!!!

But I disagree that is what has tarnished my reputation

What has destroyed who I was is what I tried to become. I have been lying to myself. You know it; all of these people know it, why hide it

Lex mockingly wipes a tear

LH: I’m not a nice guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried…………… I did I promise, I really tried

Lex smiles and laughs playfully

LH: Oh how I tried to be selfless, to put the needs of the meek ahead of mine. I’ve visited the hospitals; I’ve set up foundations, given to charity, but to what end?

For a warm and cuddly feeling inside? For a deeper meaning? – What am I trying to prove, who am I trying to kid – Why do I need to be good, it’s not for my sake. Why am I pushing myself so hard to toe the party line?

Who am I trying to assure, what do I have to prove to people, why should I prove anything to people

What are people so worried about.

Lex smiles evilly

LH: And then it clicked

People are scared. People are worried about what might happen.

They have seen what I have done in the past. I can see the horror in their eyes. I can see it when I look into your eyes. You know…………..

You know what I am capable of. Deep down you are hoping, wishing………..

Praying that lid stays firmly shut. You know what happens when I let go!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex is pacing around TGA

LH: Do you realise how powerful that makes me?
How much of a threat I can be?

Not just to you, but this whole damn organisation…………………. And all it takes is a flick of a switch

Lex smiles once more

LH: You wanna push me off the edge……………….go ahead

I’ll take this whole f’n place with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:19 am

Hill stands in the ring, smirking after his address to the German crowd, who boo him in return.

The lights in the Lanxess Arena go out completely.

RJ: Surely not a power cut?!

MW: If it is, then someone’s getting fired!

The opening riff to 'Monster' hits and there is a somewhat noticeable split in the German crowd, as some cheers are audible. There is still no sign of The Saint as the song reaches its chorus. Hill stands in the ring, cockily leaning against the ropes pretending to check the time on his wrist. But even he jumps when there is a series of fireworks that go off either side of the entrance way, these culminate in one final, huge explosion.

RJ: Here we go!

The smoke clears and there stands The Saint, the TAW title shining brightly on his shoulder. He’s wearing grey suit trousers, a white unbuttoned shirt along with his standard, now banned, sunglasses. The Saint stands atop of the ramp, looking down at Hill. The Saint smirks, nods his head and then begins his descent of the ramp, towards the ring. He climbs in, walks right up to Hill, emphasising the size difference between them, and holds up the TAW championship belt as Hill noticeably eyes up the title. Hill once more looks to The Saint. The Saint takes the microphone from Hill forcefully.

The Saint: See, I know what you’re thinking right now Mike. I look at your weasel –like, fuck ugly, pale, scrawny, child-like face and can already extract your main thought and no, it isn’t whether you need your nappy changing. You’re looking at me now, wearing these outlawed sun glasses, and plotting your trip to Miss Jessica to get me reprimanded. See, that’s the sort of petulant, underhanded, childish shite I’ve come to expect from you now Mike, but you know me… I’ve always been one to stick it to the hierarchy.

Whether it be Miss Jessica, or that imbecile Alex Walker, I’m not scared of consequence or their power. I’m a loose cannon, I’m the guy that goes around and does what he pleases, whether it be wearing sunglasses when I’m not allowed to do so, or laying my hands on a tyrannical, egotistical son of a bitch! And just a quick message for Mr. Walker, before I return to the matter at hand.

Alex, if you think you’re going to pull that sort of shit with me again, if you think you’re going to try and humiliate me or demean me like you did at the Supershow again, then you and your little sorry squad of bitches and sycophants are very much mistaken! I’m going to make this perfectly clear, so clear in fact, that you can go into your office, write it down and even frame it if you so well please:

Fuck with me again, Walker and I’ll come for you. I’ll make you regret it. You might be obsessed with ruining Keith Leone, but I’m the nastiest, cruellest bastard you could ever wish to meet. I don’t fear you, just like I don’t fear getting turned over at Explosion against this little bitch!

The Saint turns back to Hill, disdainfully.

The Saint: You talk a good game, Mike, saying that The Saint is predictable, that The Saint should be out here laying down the gauntlet, putting you in your place, so that you can come and set your silly little standard.

Well, have you never heard what they say about fine wine, Mike?

You leave the wine, you let it mature, you let it keep, you allow it to take a few knocks, to develop, to reach its finest vintage! And that’s what I am when you and I are compared. I’m the finer vintage. I’m the 200 pound bottle of champagne that you have to break and arm and a leg for, whilst you, Mike, are that shitty little three pound bottle of white wine that the local off license is literally trying to give away.

You can try and endear yourselves to these Germans with your grasp of their tongue, you can carry on with your inane chat about how you’re the best, but quite frankly Mike nobody gives a damn! Nobody cares about you, or what you’ve done or what you’re going to do! You’re not big news. You’re barely a ripple in the 6WF pond no matter how many stones you throw!

I’m sick and I’m tired of having to listen to you make bold, stupid predictions, I’m fed up of Mike Hill trying to make a name for himself by ‘outwitting’ The Saint, you saying I’m ‘predictable’. And hell, that might be the case, you might foretell The Saint trying to kick your ass all over Cologne, Mike, but it’s still going to be an ass kicking, whether you see it coming or not. Because Sunday night is about The Saint unloading the last two months into you, reliving every sneak attack, every time you’ve plagiarised my own finishing move, every time you’ve tried to gain the upper hand. It’s irrelevant that you’re up in the mind games stake, because when you’re as dominant, as ready to go as I am, it doesn’t matter one damn bit.

Simply put Mike, you better keep moving on Sunday night, because when I get these hands round your scrawny little neck, it’s over for you! Your standard will fall.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Mike Hill looks across at The Saint, staring him out.

RJ: Wow The Saint certainly pulling no punches with his words here tonight!

MW: Like he said RJ, he's got two months worth of anger and frustration built up inside of him and he is letting some of that out tonight.

Hill leans over the ropes, asking for another microphone.

Mike Hill: Is that really your plan Sainty? Mike Hill has been waiting all this time for the champ to show his face and when you do, the plan of action is to try and out talk Mike Hill. Mike Hill realised that you had reached new states of delusion in the recent weeks but Mike Hill didn't think that you had lost it this much. It must be the after-effects of all those RKO's that Mike Hill has hit you with.

You continue to make out that you are some kind of bad-ass, some anti-authority hero, some kind of maverick. Fact of reality is Saint, you are nothing of the sort. You are far from it, you are the complete opposite. Mike Hill has seen how The Saint works in close quarters as part of The Association. You never said anything to put Danny McGraw's nose out of joint because you were always pandering to his power and nothing has changed since then.

Mike Hill wasn't the one who went around begging for title shots like you Sainty. Mike Hill was not the man who stood in the middle of this ring whining and moaning about some sort of "conspiracy" when in fact the powers that be were giving you chance after chance to prove that you were still Vintage.

You are not vintage anymore Saint, you are just past your sell by date. You aren't the 200 pound bottle of champagne that Mike Hill will be drinking sunday night to toast his victory, you are the loaf of bread on the shelf in Lidl that is going stale. You are the products that will be thrown away the next day if no-one buys them. Sainty, you are just lucky that Mike Hill is the metaphorical buyer and has given you a stay of execution in 6WF.

According to you, no-one in 6WF cares about Mike Hill. Well you certainly do Sainty, because whilst you're fighting Mike Hill you'll still be in the limelight, you'll be getting the attention you so desperately crave. That's because Mike Hill is really the only man in 6WF who does whatever the hell he likes, says whatever he wants to whoever he wants. Mike Hill is the most talked about man in wrestling, Mike Hill is the only thing that is keeping you relevant Saint.

Without this little battle between us Sainty, no-one would care about you. You'd be an after-thought, you'd be at the back of people's minds behind Re-Genesis, behind Keith Leone, behind Cassius Zhi and JJ Johnson. Mike Hill knows with your ego that you couldn't stand being an after-thought so you are more than happy to ride the co-tails of Mike Hill, more than happy for Mike Hill to bring you up to his standard for one last ego-boost.

You say you've become tired of Mike Hill making bold predictions, well quite frankly Mike Hill has become tired of your whole act. You come out here and predict that you'll kick my ass Sunday night because of how much Mike Hill has pissed you off. Two years ago, Mike Hill would be scared to face you. Now though, Mike Hill knows that The Saint can make the threats but he can longer live up to them. When Mike Hill hears you say that you'll kick his ass, it just makes Mike Hill laugh. Just face it buddy, you are just no longer up to Standard.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:03 am

(Lex continues to pace around TGA, who turns his body to follow him for a while before stopping.)

TGA: You got a problem Lex? Because I’d rather you stand right there and look me in the eye when I’m talking to you.

(Lex takes a few more steps before stopping and turning to face TGA.)

Lex: Better?

(Lex smirks as he speaks before taking another couple of paces around.)

TGA: I’ve heard a lot of guys talk a lot of rubbish, but you spout some golden BS. In fact, the only truth you threw at me then was finally admitting that you’ve been awful for a long time. You might think it’s since you started trying to be Mr. Nice…

(TGA chuckles to himself as he looks Lex up and down.)

TGA: Everyone knows you’ve been terrible for much longer! It isn’t your good or bad attitude that has left your reputation in tatters. You might want to tell yourself it is to mask the horrendous shortcomings of your pathetic career, but outside of the World of Lex Hart, we can see the crap for what it really is. Your problem has always been that you have tried to play a part where you can flourish. I’m starting to question whether you even know who the real Lex Hart is.

(TGA walks towards Lex and tilts his head and speaks in a tone usually reserved for toddlers.)

TGA: Do you know who Lex Hart is?

(His voice flips instantly to its usual gruffness.)

TGA: See if you were to ask me that, I could give you an answer in an instant. Lex Hart is certainly not a nice guy. All the charity work, fan meetings, selfless acts were all a façade you felt you needed to complete to grab your next paycheck. What Lex Hart really is… Lex Hart is a loser. Lex Hart is a failure. The only reason people have questioned my ability in recent weeks is because I’ve spent too much time with you. Hell, if TGA is spending time with Lex Hart then he must be just as pathetic as him.

You think it is fear you see when you look into my eyes? Well then my eyes must be mirrors because the only person that is scared here is you! With good reason, I mean, you step into the ring with me on Sunday and realise that once I put you down for the three count then you can’t really recover. I send you to the junk heap of 6wF has-beens and you don’t bounce back this time. I’m sending you off 6wF mountain and there will be no guardian angel sweeping down to save you. I’ve been to hell and back and came back even stronger. When I look into your eyes, I don’t see the kind of man that can survive that kind of anguish.

(TGA leans his head forwards and stares at Lex. Their heads are only a few inches apart.)

TGA: What do you see when you look into my eyes Lex? I’ll tell you what you see. You see a champion; a born leader! These are the eyes that have haunted many a mans dreams. After Explosion, these will be the eyes that you will never be able to forget. This look right here, Lex, this is the look of disgust! You know you are barely a shadow of the man you were, yet you chose to come back to 6wF. I didn’t want you back, Miss Jessica didn’t want you back and more importantly, 6wF didn’t want you back.

Is your ridiculously limited brain able to comprehend all of this Lex? NOBODY CARES!

(TGA backs up and starts to click his fingers several times.)

TGA: Where’s this switch you talk about Lex? If you think it actually exists then why wait until now to turn it on?

(TGA laughs in Lex’s face.)

TGA: Because it doesn’t exist! The prospect of Lex Hart being feared in this company and recognised as a legitimate threat is nothing but pure fantasy. They say miracles can happen, but that kind of transformation is even beyond someone as great as The Godsent Athlete.

I pity you Lex, I really do. Mainly due to the fact that you probably believe the bullshit you spread. If that’s what helps you sleep at night Lex, then you hold on to that for dear life. After Explosion, your memories are all you’re going to have left!

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:38 am

Cassius is backstage with Jack Reynolds but before Reynolds is even able to speak, Cassius interjects.

Cassius : So it’s been a long time since Keith Leone saw my name on a card and feared what I was going to do.

Cassius looks momentarily hurt by repeating the comment, furiously stroking his chin and narrowing his eyes incredulously. He then fixes the camera with a determined stare.

Cassius : Well I don’t expect you to, Keith.

Cassius turns to Jack Reynolds and stares at him with the same intensity

Cassius : I don’t expect Keith Leone to look up at a piece of paper tacked to the wall and fear the sight of my name, Jack.

No…

I expect Keith Leone to fear looking up at that card, and not seeing his!

Cassius tilts his head with a malicious grin

Cassius : I expect Keith Leone to fear his erasing from 6WF. I expect Keith Leone to fear his erasing from next week’s Lockdown card… from that storyboarded flip chart that stands in Rich and Mat’s office… even from 6WF’s history, Jack! I want Keith Leone to fear becoming the insignificant speck in 6WF’s monumental obliteration and re-birth…. in 6WF’s re-genesis… that he really is, Jack! I want Keith Leone, Jack, to look up at HIS name on the card with the fear that that is all it is… a name on a piece of paper… a piece of paper that can be easily burned! Erased from record!

Cassius’ grin becomes even more sinister, as he takes hold of a nervous Jack Reynolds’ tie.

Cassius : I do not expect Keith Leone to look up at that piece of paper tacked to the wall and fear what I will do Jack, but instead to look up at me pinning HIM to the floor of that cell on Sunday night and to fear WHAT I DO NEXT!

Cassius begins seething and spitting with rage in the face of Jack Reynolds

Cassius : I WANT KEITH LEONE TO FEAR FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE HE FEELS RESPONSIBLE FOR… ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT HE FEELS HE AND WALKER HAVE DRAGGED INTO THIS… I want him to feel the pain that I have inflicted upon him inside that cell, Jack, AND FEAR FOR HOW THOSE PEOPLE WILL SUFFER WHEN THERE IS NOT A DAMN THING HE CAN DO ABOUT IT ANYMORE! Oh Keith Leone you say you want me to see the faces of those that I have wronged inside that cell, but I won’t. You will see those faces, Keith. You will see those faces inside that cell, and be committed to your own personal hell as your erasing from 6WF contorts and condemns those faces with an eternal anguish!  

Cassius places Jack Reynolds’ tie back against his shirt and turns to face the camera once more

Cassius : I will make you a martyr for those faces Keith. But there is no glory in becoming a martyr of a sinking ship!

A figurehead, a standard bearer, stood with arms outstretched on the prow of that ship will be just the first thing to hit the bottom of the ocean!

The first to be forgotten!

The camera zooms in, focussing entirely on Cassius glaring back at it with unbridled malevolence

Cassius : Now is not the time to feel uneasy in the locker room, Keith Leone. Now is the time to make the most of it. To say your goodbyes to the place. To those faces.

Before you are plunged this Sunday into the depths of that ocean.

To the depths…. of hell!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:20 pm

(The lights in the arena switch off and smoke billows onto the stage, 'Rain Wizard' kicks in and the crowd start to boo loudly. Crime Lord steps out into the smoke, soaking in the boos, jeers and hisses. He strides down the ramp, wearing a black suit, with a shirt with a few buttons open. Crime Lord gets to the ring and walks up the steps before standing in the centre of the ring. A single spotlight shines on him as the crowd get quieter. He lifts the microphone to his lips.)

CL- On Sunday, at Explosion, you will witness history, you will witness a ground-breaking moment in 6WF history. I am going to put yet another momentous achievement on my 6WF career. I have lasted the Time Attack without getting pinned, I wrestled three matches in one night to become World Champion by winning and cashing in Fight for the Right, I beat the ENTIRE roster in one match...and after Sunday, I'll be able to say that I walked out of Hardcore Hell, STILL Hardcore Champion and then won Fight for the Right and who knows, maybe end the night 6WF World Champion. 

I have been asked whether I am afraid, whether I am physically and mentally prepared for the onslaught I will receive on Sunday night, whether I understand that I might not just lose the matches, that I might lose my career, my livelihood, my health. Those people simply don't understand just how good I am, just how talented a wrestler I am. People see me, they see brute strength where they should see the most intelligent, athletic wrestler in this damn company. I am better than Keith Leone, I am better than The Saint, I am better than Cassius Zhi, JJ Johnson, TGA, Mike Hill, Logan Kincade, Chris Patricks, Max Adamson, Marshall Murdoch...I have to look down on all of these people because I am 6WF's best, 6WF's star. Sunday, I prove that once and for all.

People are calling it 'Mission Impossible' and I am determined to turn it into a formality. Hardcore Hell is Logan Kincade's own hell, it's his speciality and I will take great delight in reducing it into a laughing stock by winning it and then going on to beat its "master" in Kincade's biggest match of his career. It is not 'mission impossible' it's what's going to happen. I can feel it, I can taste it and I am ready to destroy every man in Hardcore Hell, I am ready to let them feel the desire and burning need to be world champion in my body, Hardcore Hell will be my stage, to show the world that I am not afraid, that I am capable, that it's not 'Mission Impossible', that I am really that good.

People list the names of the people in Hardcore Hell, and no name makes me worried, no name gives me chills down my spine. One other former World Champion in the match and Chris Patricks is now more famed for his ability to be beaten up and scare his wife than he is for being any good as a wrestler. Lukas Takeo, the man so big that...well that's it, he's big. 6WF shouldn't be a damn freek-show, if he wasn't 7 foot tall Takeo would be a nobody, nothing. Being big can only get you so far and he may have made an explosive impact this time last year, but last year I wasn't there so Takeo has a shock coming.

Kenji Hidari is 6WF's whipping boy, he'll be the whipping boy of this match for sure. He's been European Champion already and I heard he was big in 6CW but the truth is...is that Hidari is a phoney wrestler. We see them quite often in 6WF fortunately, he uses lots of kicks and flashy moves to make him look like he's special, like he's a good wrestler when the truth is, it's all for the camera, it's showy but not effective. Hidari will have a shock when he meets me, because I am raw power, raw ability and I will walk all over him like he's not even there!

Marshall Murdoch is a nothing, insignificant speck of dust in this match. Like his entire career since I took apart his precious Church, he's barely noticeable in this match. I can't a single thing he's done since the Church fell apart, I've got to be honest here...I didn't even realise Murdoch was still around. Regardless, I'm going to enjoy facing somebody whose career I essentially destroyed by taking apart the Church of Hero brick by brick from inside and saw his precious stepping stone come falling down upon him.

Geoff Steel is a 6CW guy through and through, not good enough for 6WF, just a month ago he was considered to be on the cusp of the world title, maybe about to break the glass ceiling and a like a typical poor excuse for a wrestler he failed and now find himself in HELL and I will give him the punishment is woeful lack of talent deserves. And finally, the man I last condemned to Hardcore Hell...Mr Kenty. Now, Mr. Kenty is very similar to Geoff Steel, he's a man who used 6WF as his own personal stepping stone, to turn a corner and improve his life. I don't like this...I don't like guys like Kenty disrespecting 6WF to use it to further themselves. 6WF is my home and I will protect it from 6CW invaders with everything I've got. 

Hardcore Hell will not be synonymous with Logan Kincade after I am done, it will be Crime Lord's playground, Crime Lord's personal beating cage, Crime Lord's 100% record.

(Crime Lord paces in the ring and then brings the microphone back to his mouth.)

CL- Speaking of Logan Kincade...

(Crime Lord looks down the camera lens.)

CL- We meet again Kincade. In nearly killed you twice Logan, for this.

(Crime Lord raises the Hardcore Title.)

CL- Nearly killed you. I left you a twitching, bloody mess and walked away with this title. Now I love the Hardcore Title, but it doesn't compare to the world title so what do you think I'm going to do to you to get a WORLD TITLE SHOT! Logan, you're gonna have to understand when to quit because otherwise you're going to die, you're going to actually die. This isn't a game, this is real life, real wrestling and I will break every goddamn bone in your body to get my hands on a world title. Anybody else Logan and you'd be home and dry, through and clear. But you drew me! You drew the man who has your number, who knows how to beat you, how to take you apart and that is exactly what I am going to do at Explosion. 

I know, that in your mind...you're savouring taking on a weaker me, it's the only chance you've got but I assure, no matter what I go through in Hardcore Hell, I will throw everything at you and I will beat you. I will make sure that Kincade is a dirty word around here, make sure its synonymous with getting beat, with getting demolished. I am going to embarrass you, I am going to make you wish you'd never been born. 

I am 6WF's Legend, the only one who deserves that title...and at Explosion, I will CEMENT THAT!

(Crime Lord raises the Hardcore Championship in the air with both hands as 'Rain Wizard' is drowned out by crowd boos.)

Last edited by Crimey on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:45 pm

*The scene bursts into life, welcome the audience to a warm, Summer's day in Cologne, Germany. The camera presents the surrounding area, bathed in glorious sunshine and blue skies without a cloud in sight. The camera reveals plenty of cars entering the car-park just near the arena, virtually a stone's throw away from the entrance. The scene then slowly changes into the foyer of the Lanxess Arena, which is packed to the rafters of excited German fans in a fan-friendly pen. Infront of this pen, is a makeshift style of stage, whereby a plain brown table has been set-up, covered in a white cloth where microphones and jugs of water are placed. Behind the table, sits three stylish black chairs. Behind these chairs is a large board, plastered in the 6WF logo, Explosion and various sponsors. Flashbulbs, begin to cause shadows as the lights slowly dim in the foyer itself as palpable excitement builds. A single beam of light flickers on and follows a slick looking Jack Reynolds, dressed very smartly in a black suit and a yellow silky tie enters onto the stage, causing plenty of cheers from the German fans in attendance. Jack is accompanied by a 6WF official who quickly takes his seat at the end of the table. Meanwhile, Jack picks up a microphone and begins to address the audience as the lights slowly return to a normal state as the crowd chant loudly "6WF!"

JR: Ladies and Gentleman.. it's Friday 28th June 2013 and we are at the Laxness Arena, in Cologne Germany and it's nearly upon us..I'm sure your excited because we are all very excited.. Explosion is hear Ladies and Gentleman!

*The crowd pop loudly as Reynolds smiles proudly as he begins to speak again.*

JR: This marks a truly historic period in the landscape of 6WF.. Indeed, with events taking place around the world we add another country to the ever growing lists of countries this company has graced, Germany. And I speak for everyone involved in this company, It's an honour to be here to entertain our German fans who have sold out Sunday's events. And I'm sure you will not be disappointed..

JR: It's been a successful year and a ever growing one for 6WF.. so far, it's been a year of high drama and excitement and this will surely continue this year and for many years to come, that I have no doubt. This year, we have seen plenty of action, surprises, returns and a ever running list of drama you wouldn't see anywhere else! Explosion will be special for many reasons and will include everything I have already said, that's for sure. And more! 

JR: Explosion is a apt name for the event on Sunday.. throughout the card, we have explosive mixes of matches with plenty riding on the line for all involved. Indeed, I'm sure your all aware, we have title matches, Hardcore Hell, grudge matches and a Fight For the Right tournament final. It promises to be a fantastic night.. and I'm right in saying you all have tickets, No?!

JR: Rumours have been rife all week about this event, and It's finally be confirmed that we have a very special guest for this press conference, welcoming Germany to Explosion and it's fans to the 6WF universe. Ladies and Gentleman, He is none other than a former Tag-team Champion, Freeweight champion and current 6WF superstar, Mr Kenty!

*The gathered fans behind the assembled media fan-fare chant and cheer loudly as "Turn up the trouble" roars from a speaker system, tidily set-up behind the main stage as Mr Kenty makes an appearance, entering onto the main stage. He is dressed casually, wearing a slick pair of light blue jeans and a plain white short sleeved shirt accompanied with a pair of blue converse shoes and a metallic wrist watch. The flashbulbs from camera's continue to go off from all over the foyer as a broadly beaming, Kenty makes his way to the centre of the stage and shakes hands warmly with Jack Reynolds and then with the 6WF official. Loud chants of "Kenty" emanate from the German fans as Kenty waves to the crowd and takes his seat in the middle of Jack Reynolds and the 6WF official. Reynolds then begins to speak as Kenty quickly turns off his Iphone and looks around smiling warmly with his arms folded on the table as the crowd begin to simmer down.*

JR: Ladies and gentleman, this is of course a fan open press conference, but first we will hear some questions from the fans but first we will hear the questions from of course 6WF firstly and then the assembled media. So I believe the ever prepared Kayleigh Reid has questions for Mr Kenty, so Kayleigh all over to you!

*Reed who is one of the front row media journalists with microphone in hand begins to speak as the flashbulbs continue to go off all around the foyer area.*

KR: Thanks Jack, This is of course Kayleigh Reed for 6WF. Welcome to Cologne, Germany Mr Kenty! excited?

Mr Kenty: Well, first thing I can say is first and foremost I'd like to say Guten-tag to all the fans who have arrived on this beautiful day in Cologne to attend this press conference! 

*The crowd warmly appreciate Kenty's welcoming, by another wave of loud cheering as Kenty laughs showing off his bleached white teeth and tanned complexion even more. Kenty continues to speak.*

Mr Kenty: It's always nice to check out a new country, and Germany is sure to be one of them. We have been lucky enough to be going to all these places and even luckier to receive the welcome we have received for that I'm grateful. I'm sure all the fans in attendance, are going to the show on Sunday and will be making the atmosphere electric and I'm sure it will be a success and we will be back here very soon. Indeed, I speak for us all I imagine who are very excited to be here to put on a fantastic show for all of our German fans here in Cologne. 

KR: How have your preparations been running up to Explosion, have you changed it up?

Mr Kenty: Same as usual really Kayleigh. I have been training and working hard to get myself into the mindset for the match on Sunday which will be fun and exciting and I'm very much looking forward to it at Explosion. But no, preparations have been the same as usual. I must say, the usual events are more easy to prepare for but the "biggie's" so to speak are a little more complex to train for with travelling etc but on the whole I wouldn't say it's been any different.

Mr Kenty: If anything, training while juggling travelling and fan-friendly conferences like these really hits you and gets the adrenaline going even more which in some cases would give you that boost going into the Sunday you may need. And I can tell you know, Kayleigh that I'm going to need every bit of that boost going into Sunday and Hardcore Hell because it's a totally different ball game to what I have ever faced.

KR: Well that leads me onto my next question, quite nicely Kenty.. Hardcore Hell.. thoughts?

Mr Kenty: Bluntly it's going to be a roller-coaster of pain and survival of the fittest. It's not going to be all smiles and waves or fancy wrestling skill. it's going to be a simple dog-fight for the Hardcore title ,a title which has been held by some of the greatest wrestlers in this company. If you look at some of the guys in this match, it won't be one for the purists that's for sure!

Mr Kenty: What I find fascinating, is that of the different styles each of the guys involved bring to the table. In my mind it's probably one of those matches that may never be seen again in terms of pure skill and strength. A full blend of brawn and brain is for all to see in this match and for that reason you cannot rule any of the guys involved out. They will all fancy their chances, including myself and I'm sure we will be leaving everything on the line. 

Mr Kenty: Indeed, I must admit. It's not the ideal situation I would have liked to have faced going into Explosion but that's life and when a door closes another door closes. You don't take these opportunities lightly.. you make the most of them. And like I will always try is endeavour to make the most of these opportunities to the best of my abilities. This is the first time I'm going into this environment and I intend to thrive. The odds are stacked against me but hey.. that's the way I like it. 

Mr Kenty: Hardcore Hell offers that great chance to show another dimension to a superstar..despite what many people perceive that superstar to be like or their perception on why that superstar does what he does. Indeed, It offers a chance for all involved to really pull their sleeves up and crack on and show what they are really made off for sure. Hardcore Hell, you can't hide.. you can't run.. their are no excuses. No reasons, no whining.. you are shown what your really made of in a brutal stage. A inhumane stage you could possibly say..

Mr Kenty: I have seen the previous matches.. Oh yeah, I'm fully aware the position I'm in. And it's not comfortable. It's not fun, nor pleasurable to think about. But it is what it is and I'm really to thrive in this environment. Hardcore Hell is special, it's unique and I fully intend on delivering a performance I crave and these fans expect of me because I have let them down recently and I would love to make it up to them hear in Germany. 

Mr Kenty: I'm not saying I'm going to win, not by a long chalk. But what I'm saying is I will make it my full priority to get this monkey of my back and prove to the world that Mr Kenty is not just here to add up the numbers. Mr Kenty is not a star fading away.. if anything, a star getting brighter. I'm no spring chicken now.. their or no excuses for me anymore. I would love.. No, I need to make these opportunities count because they are rapidly running out. With the other stars on show in this match to, I'd say this is probably one of my best opportunities to climb that ladder again.

Mr Kenty: The other stars of course I'm referring to are ex-world champions, ex-champions to some degree but the point essentially is that they are all winners. They are all guys who have proved a point in this business one way or another. I know one, in particular who hasn't tasted championship gold but he has left a massive impression on this company and it will be only a matter of time before he wins a title, or even one of the "biggies" essentially, this match as I have said before opens doors for all. And in the same way, shows up superstars if they lack that ruthless side. 

Mr Kenty: Failure to show this ruthless side, or show that determination to win will cost you. Time and time again, it shows up in these matches. You tire.. you get beaten from pillar to post and you will be pinned or carried out on a stretcher. It's as simple as that.. therefore going back to my earlier point it will be essentially survival of the fittest. You guys will have plenty of fun in the media, speaking to the guys afterwards.. you will all see who is truly the fittest and that itself is race I will win easily! Training is so crucial for matches like this. 

KR: Just one more question from me.. what is your view on Crime-Lord being in Hardcore Hell and The Fight For the Right tournament final? 

Mr Kenty: He's a braver lad than any of us, that's for sure! but no.. I said the other night. He's a fantastic competitor. That was shown on Lockdown.. He beat me fair and square in a very even competition and that time he came out on top and deservedly so. He has a very big night on Sunday and I'm sure he has calculated it well, knowing him and I'm sure he won't let his fans down or himself down. 

Mr Kenty: More or less, it will be two Hardcore Hell matches for him as let's face it.. a match with Logan would be essentially another Hardcore Hell! It's going to get very messy for Crimey on Sunday but seeing the guy wrestle is something to behold.. I'm sure he will know what to do and how to do it. But I expect him to be at his best in Hardcore Hell as defending champion.. he's got a target on his chest and he knows that. That belt is prestigious and any one of the guys here would love it. 

Mr Kenty: We all remember the match with Crime-Lord and Logan Kincade a few months ago and it was something to behold so we are all in for a treat.. so my advice for all is to buckle up and get ready for the ride of a life-time going into Sunday because it won't be for the light hearted that's for sure!

*Kayleigh graciously thanks Kenty for his honesty and answers as Jack Reynolds points out another member of the media, unaffiliated with 6WF who then begins to speak.

JS: This is James Spice from ESPN, and my question to you Kenty is that we saw your loss to Crime-Lord on Lockdown a few Friday's ago.. has it dented your confidence and momentum going into Explosion?

Mr Kenty: If I'm honest James, not much. Naturally, It's disappointing when you lose a match when the stakes are high but this is the business we are in. Your bound to hit low-points but equally you will hit the high-points at different times or another. That night on Lockdown, if anything was a wake-up call to myself. I need to raise my game if I'm to hang with the best and my game was good enough at Lockdown.. therefore it's crucial for me to raise my game harder than ever and not to be to disheartened. We all make mistakes and its the way we bounce back from them is crucial and I fully intend on correcting my errors this Sunday, here in Germany for Explosion. 

Mr Kenty: Momentum wise, you could say the train stopped in a station perhaps! or had a faulty signal failure or something haha! but no.. momentum is definitely with other guys at the moments but perhaps that's never a bad thing for a guy like me. I'm just going to go out to that environment on Sunday with a free head.. it's almost like trying something for dinner for the first time or a vegetable.. might not taste right at first but it's damn healthy for you. So perhaps, Hardcore Hell may reinvigorate me a little bit and propel the momentum my way again. 

Mr Kenty: At the same time, we know the threat of a wounded beast and I'm very much a wounded beast. As I said before, this is a stage to be exploited and prove to the world that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover and I'm very much one for proving the doubters and critics very wrong. And I will of course be trying to do that come Sunday.

JR: Okay, any more questions from the assembled media? yes madam, name and publication or company?

HB: Heather Briggs, ActionWrestling. Mr Kenty, do you fear that you could be overtaken by others in that scramble to be the very best in this company?

Mr Kenty: Not at all. It's no secret that this company is jammed to the brim with talent, it's almost over flowing! I think which ever Wrestling federation or company you are in you will have guys who are naturally talented or those who fit the corporate mould so to speak. Therefore, there will always be that scramble to be the best otherwise it wouldn't be much of a job if their is no competition or carrot to chase. Everyone thrives on trying to be the best, it's been like that since the dawn of time. It's natural instinct and I know I try in all aspects of my life. But inside Hardcore Hell it will be my natural instinct to be the last guy standing. 

JR: One more question from the floor? yes gentleman with the red shirt, name and publication.

TA: Timothy Abt, De Bild. Kenty, this marks the first time you will be in Hardcore hell. Any matches which you have participated in share any similarities?

Mr Kenty: Hmm.. I think I would probably say a steel cage match I had a few years ago defending the Tag-Titles back in 6CW. Around 2011 time, the tail end of that year. It was a brutal back and fourth match and I can say I won't forget. Nor the guys involved who actually were in that match! it was an experience and one we will never forget. That night we all laid it on the line and we all knew we put on a spectacle. 

Mr Kenty: That night, Michael Sweetwater and I tore up the book and put ourselves on the map. This time however, I'm in it for myself and to trust nobody. In these type of matches, alliances rarely work and will end up in tears. That could be profited on by anyone else other than the guy who has found himself the wrong side of the mat. Hardcore Hell is very much you against the world and with that I think it's probably the best. The true test of mental and true character in one match, It's going to be an epic. 

JR: Okay, I think were going to throw some questions to the floor.. now, I'm sure you guys have some questions for Mr Kenty here. Raise your hands if you wan't a few to be answered!

*A large swathe of the crowd launch their arms up into the air while Kenty smirks and pours himself a cup of water from the nearby ice-cold jug.*

JR: You sir!

Nico: Nico here, big fan Mr Kenty! My question to you is.. who would you say your biggest idol is in Professional wrestling?

Mr Kenty: Good question Nico. If I'm honest with you, I respect every single guy that has graced the squared circle. It's a hard profession and even harder to stay on the straight and narrow. The traveling, training and shows all catch up with you and catch up with every person in the end. But in terms of idols, I would have to say Randy Savage or Hulk Hogan. Yeah, I was a hulk-maniac believe it or not! had posters and bed-sheets as a kid! haha! was a big fan. but in terms of longevity and commitment those guys for me.

JR: Okay, next question. How about you small guy? does your dad want to ask for you?

*A young man smiles as his son, hides behind him hugely embarrassed and truly starstruck by his idol Kenty who smiles warmly before drinking some of his water. The young man speaks.*

Young man: Well Jacob, want's to know what your favourite thing to do outside 6WF is? 

Mr Kenty: Great question Jacob! well, I will let you guys into a little secret. I love going out on my bike.. it get's my head away from all that's going on around me and allows me my me time that I need away from everything. I also love my fishing and travailing different countries. Other than that, I'm just a normal guy in a extraordinary job.. I love going out with mates, having a good time and trying to keep a low profile. I also have a day known as a "Cheat-day" where I eat anything and couldn't care less of the calories! Pizza and all that jazz. I must admit I will be adding German sausages and strudels to that list very soon too! 

JR: Another question, Yes madam?

Sara: Hi I'm Sara! and I'v got to say Kenty.. you have the cutest smile! I love it! and would you follow me on twitter?!

*Kenty laughs as do the crowd before Kenty speaks.*

Mr Kenty: The cutest smile? haha! well.. thank you Sara. I hope to be smiling after Explosion, and I'm sure you will see me smiling an awful lot afterwards if I win! as for a follow on twitter.. who knows, I'm sure I could add to my following list that's for sure. But, I hope this smile will not be to badly damaged on Sunday, Sara! not many better or so I have been told! haha!

JR: One more question, yes sir lad with the coca-cola shirt.

Nathaniel: Hi, Yep, I'm Nathaniel. Would like to know, Kenty. How would you spend your night after Explosion if you were to win Hardcore Hell?

Mr Kenty: Well, the first thing I would do is check my face. Check if it's okay and I still look prettier than most of the guys in their! ahh, and then maybe a hot shower to chill down and then hit the town with some of the fella's and really celebrate. It's been a while since I have done that so it would be fantastic to do so in Germany.. I hear there are some good bars in Colgone and Berlin so we will see. 

JR: Okay that is it for this press conference.. please stay behind and get any merchandise signed by Mr Kenty. We are here all day and..

Mr Kenty: Hold on Jack..

*Mr Kenty stands up as the crowd cheer in expectation.*

Mr Kenty: I have one last thing to say..Sunday will be the first for Germany and Colgone here in the Laxness Arena. It will be a first for Mr Kenty as he enters Hardcore Hell. It will also be a first for Mr Kenty as once the dust has settled and the blood, sweat and tears have all ceased their will be one man standing.. one last man standing with the hardcore title.. and for the first time ever that man will be...

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNTTTTYYYYY!

Kenty!

*The Laxness arena foyer's almost explodes in a cacophony of noise as Kenty smiles warmly before bowing to the fans who are jumping up and down in huge excitement. Kenty then heads off towards another neatly set up desk, where a few security guards are waiting and takes his seat waiting for the oncoming fans to swamp him and begin signing autographs and taking some photographs with his legion of fans before the scene fades away.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:19 pm

RJ: Well Mike, one person we haven't heard from in a few weeks is of course Finlay, he faces a mammoth challenge at Explosion against Scorpion and Solomon Riddick and the Irishman is nowhere to be found.

MW: Well It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was lying face down in a ditch somewhere, who knows what is going on in that mans life, he really is the joke of 6WF and I just hope he is put out of his misery.

RJ: Well I dunno If I agree with those sentiments but i'll tell you what, if we don't hear from the Irishman soon, I'd begin to worry.

MW: Worry, worry, I'd rejoice, the sooner he re retires, the better.

RJ: Well fans, we'll keep an eye out for the Irishman and let you know if we find him.

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:47 pm

Kuinshi wrote:*"Lord of Winter Snow" starts playing as Kuinshi and Sandra start walking down the ramp and listen to the cheers from the crowd before climbing into the ring and staring at Max*

Kuin: Well that was a nice spectacle Max, all a bit flash in the pan and all very...you. You are a natural born entertainer, a jokester and an overconfident, arrogant asshole. I came out here to do two things. The first is to make sure you shut up and stop running your mouth for another twenty five minutes as that is how long it usually takes for you to get to the point. All you ever seem to do is take every single advantage you can and try your very best to keep yourself in the hunt of the 6WF Cunt of the Year Award.

*Sandra looks at Kuinshi and he looks at her shaking his head*

Kuinshi: There is a time for fun, a time for games and a time to be one hundred percent focused Sandra, you taught me that and against Max, games will not do because of my history with him and the 6WF Whore of the Year standing next to him.

Sandra: And getting under their skin is part of what I taught you?

Kuinshi: No but my history with them has shown they are willing to go much, much further than that. They are getting a rather ugly reputation because of it.

*Kuinshi turns back to Max as Sandra nods and ponders something*

Sandra: Alright, go and do what you have to do

Kuinshi: Well Max, you know I will always represent the truth. I never lie and I always bring my absolute best to the ring, so why don't you try your best? Try and break me mentally, try and make me go back home and cry, try to break me physically. Just try your best, come on now don't be shy.  I want you to see the truth, that for as long as you keep on trying, you will eventually wear yourself out, Clarissa will be bored of you and you will be broken. You then will finally understand what Truth is. It is clarity, understanding, you may even call it penance in your case. You want to understand don't you? You think I am much worse for it but you are so wrong. Truth is such a simple concept to understand yet you are so stupid not to realise that Max. I am afraid I am going to have to show you Truth the hard way and it starts in the middle of the ring on Sunday with me taking that Freeweight Title off your hands and watching you slowly descend to your lowest moment in 6WF, where you start losing week after week after week and everything as well as everyone walks away from you. You need to understand Truth Max, your sanity depends on it...

*Kuinshi looks at the Freeweight Title and smiles at Max*

(Max smirks at Kuinshi and wags his finger at him)

Max: Not like you to use such foul language... Especially in front of a lady... Well, Sandra.

(The crowd boo as Sandra looks insulted)

Max: But here's the thing Uryu. You think I might be offended by these insults? Far from it. There's a lot of delicate and fragile egos in 6WF. Max Adamson's ego is not one of those. If you called someone like Abe Abercorn or Uryu Ishida "Cunt of the Year", you wouldn't be able to move for the mock outrage. But if you think i'd be offended by being called that, you're stupider than you look. Max Adamson THRIVES on being Cunt of the Year. I am THRILLED to be seen in that regard. All this you see, this person that Max Adamson truly is, is not an act. This is not a façade for the people to admire or dislike. This is me. I'm a cunt. I took your girlfriend, so you know this to be true. There's no shame as far as i'm concerned as it has gotten me to a position of power in 6WF. I'm the 6WF Freeweight Champion, i'm dating the most beautiful woman in 6WF, and frankly I have no glass ceiling unlike my opponents in this triple threat match.

(The crowd inside the Lanxess Arena boo and jeer)

Max: Lets face it. Kuinshi could win the Freeweight Championship. Not because you're better than me, but because the rules are that I could lose the title without even being pinned. You could get lucky. But Kuinshi isn't going to springboard on from this Championship and get anywhere higher than the level of mediocrity a wrestler of your ability can get to. You punched above your weight already, and you blew your chances. So here you are, scrapping over a title that until Max Adamson won it two months ago, was less prestigious than the Honeyz Championship. And Cameron Faith doesn't even have the decency to face either of us because he's probably in the back or in some seedy German bar getting smacked off his tits with his girlfriend Kristal Meth. You talk of Max Adamson and Clarissa having an ugly reputation? It's far worse than ugly, it's hideous. But it wont stop us. Kuinshi has the reputation of a lightweight in a heavyweight division, but for all the talking I know it wont stop you. So for you to think it might stop me is incredibly naïve, even for you.

(Adamson puts his arm around Clarissa and kisses her passionately on the lips as the German crowd boo even louder)

Max: Sorry about that, I fancied giving the Whore of the Year a kiss...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:42 pm

*The capacity crowd in the Lanxass Arena stop booing and burst into song, singing Ich kämpfte das Gesetz und das Gesetz gewann as Cameron Faiths music starts to blare out.*

*Cameron Faith appears on the stage dressed in jeans, trainers and cap. He walks forward to the top of the ramp and raises his hand to a loud chorus of cheers which quickly die down as Kristal appears at his side. Kristal takes Cameron by the hand and they walk to the ring, slapping the fans hands with their free hands.*

MW: You know what RJ, I'm sick of this kid turning up whenever he wants, in whatever state he wants and acting like he is still the man.

RJ But...

MW: No RJ, you can't defend him. Max Adamson had him pegged from the start, he was just a flavour of the month.

Max has proved throughout his long career that he is a top drawer performer. Winning title after title. Cameron Faith has one tiny bit of success and gets so caught up living the high life with his flousy, that he can't see how far he has fallen and the worst of it is he still gets another opportunity at the Freeweight Title.

Its disgusting RJ. Cameron Faith, Cameron Fake more like.

*The commentary goes quiet, RJ's silence speaking volumes as Cameron holds the ropes open for Kristal to climb through while being handed a microphone. He follows Kristal through the ropes and moves to the centre of the ring and raises the microphone as Kristal links arms with him and smiles to the crowd.*

CF: Recently there has been a lot of talk about whether I deserve a title match at Explosion. A lot of talk of whether I lost my edge once I won the Freeweight Title. A lot of talk about whether it was losing it that made me become so unreliable.

All people seem to think I care about is living it up, i was enjoying living the good life far to much and this has been the reason for the lack of fight since losing the Freeweight Championship.

*Cameron looks out into the crowd and pauses for a few seconds before pulling away from Kristal, smiling at her and starts to walk round the ring keeping his distance from the men in the ring*

CF: As you all know I grew up on a council estate, money was tight. People where I can come from don't get a lot of opportunities so when I won the Freeweight championship and it opened a lot of doors i walked through every single one of them. For that I am not sorry, because me, my family and my friends all lived a life we never thought possible.

But that's not the reason for my fall from grace, nor is the reason that i lost the Freeweight championship.

*Cameron turns stops pacing, glances at Kristal before turning back to the crowd*

The sad truth is I hit a downward spiral the moment I won the Freeweight Championship, as great a moment as that was I wasn't prepared for it and i just didn't know how to deal with it. I didn't believe I was good enough to be the Freeweight Champion and so when it happened it threw me. That night at Betrayel I had reached the top of my Everest and once you do that there is nowhere for you to go but down and fast.

You see the Logan Kincades, Mike Hills and Max Adamsons of this world have one goal and that's to be World Champion. They know they have the ability and it's only a matter of time before they succeed. I didn't have that confidence. I still don't really but I look at the lineup for Explosion, I see Logan Kincade in the Fight for the Right final, I see Mike Hill challenging for the TAW World Championship and I while I may not be on their level, I damn sure competed with them when I needed to.

And i start to think if i can pick myself out of this slump maybe, just maybe!!!!!

*Cameron stops and stares at Max and Kuinshi a look of disgust on his face*

Which brings me to my match against you two clowns, as nice as it was of you to stand around waiting for us to join the party but i don't remember ever RSVPing to say i would be here, so here's a little idea talk between your fucking selves.

Besides Max what do you need me here for you already got it spot on when you called yourself a cunt

RJ: emmmm folks, I think Cameron Faith is referring to the German football player Stefan Kuntz.

Don't you think i know this is my last chance at holding that Freeweight championship again, and don't you think i know it will be along time before before I get any form of title shot again if I don't win on Friday but you know what that I'm fine with that.

Because.......

*Kristal grabs the mic from Cameron, pushing him away as he tries to get it back*

Kristal: It's ok Cam baby, calm down. It's just because we are the party, well that and they have already done the whole wife swap thing so awkward silences are only natural. Besides I have already told you why are you bothering with these nobodies. I mean you were the one that beat Mike Hill at Born in Fire, you were the one who battled in that chamber and pinned Mike Hill to win the Freeweight championship and he is the one who gets the world title shot meanwhile you need to battle the dregs of the company to win back your own championship.

MW: Nobodies, Dregs? Max is a former 6CW World Champion for god sake and Kuinshi is one of the most respected and experienced wrestlers in this companies history, show some respect woman.

K: The only reason Max holds that Freeweight championship is because I let him win it. Just like i showed him in the last few weeks that we can take it back whenever we want, and as this title seems to mean so much to you Cam, we are going to win it back this Sunday.

I have big dreams for us Cam and it starts with you once again becoming Freeweight champion, all you need is something I have every night.

A little bit of faith!!!!

* The crowd start wolf whistling as Kristal throws the microphone away and grabs Cameron by the arm and the pair of them exit the ring and the arena*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:50 pm

*Kuinshi nods and smiles*

Kuinshi: Well a lightweight am i? is that why you seemed to have so much trouble beating me at the greatest event in 6WF and then one month after that?? You say this is the real you? the one who dreams about the mythical '5-0' at Born in Fire and then attempts to get the mayor of Düsseldorf to throw a parade for that fact?

*The crowd boo heavily at Max as Kuinshi smirks*

Kuinshi: You thrive on being a cunt? does that mean your right hand man stands at attention when people throw trash at you? does that mean that you are into being dominated? Is that what you taught Clarissa to do? beat you down and call you a bad boy? Didn't I also see you in the background of a few Max Mosley pictures?

*Kuinshi looks at Max confused before coughing and asking for a bottle of water*

Kuinshi: Sorry, just threw up in my mouth a little. You may need therapy to deal with these issues but here is a sample of the truth. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!? You think being in this buisness is about indulging your fantasies? you think all you need is a belt and that you will simply have women falling over you willing to whip your ass? You think people like me are not working their ass off every single day to climb to the very top and stay there? Yeah I haven't climbed to the top yet but neither have you. You have had more attempts than I have and you have failed every single time. You must be so desperate to hold gold that you made your own title. Is that how you managed to hook Clarissa in? All you had to say was " look at the shiny shiny" whilst holding the australian belt and she was on top of you like a magpie. You have her attention now Max, you have all those women in your little dungeon taking care of the chains and handcuffs but then you have to ask yourself one question and one question only. "What happens when I lose?" Think about that question very carefully Max.

*As Max brings the mic up his lips Kuinshi puts his hand millimetres away from your lips*

Kuinshi: No, no give it a little more thought Max I know it is a tough question. You have to understand that once you lose the thing you have put everything into defending that you will crumble, your mind will simply fall away and your soul will nosedive into depths that only I have seen. The things we lose hurt us yes, but we only get better once we overcome our losses. Unfortunatley my loss was an inanimate object, heck lets call her a second hand broom and she is standing very close to me and I do not care. I am not sad, I am not mad. I am only out here to offer you my services as a guide to Truth once this sunday is over and I stand in the middle of this ring the new 6WF Freeweight Champion.

*Kuinshi then looks up the ramp and smiles*

Kuinshi: Cameron, I know you were back there and you must find this entertaining but don't think I have forgotten about you. You think that staying back there makes me lose focus on you then you are sadly mistaken! Yeah you used to be trained by me yet your attitude of late shows that you still need to go back to the classroom and learn a few more things about respect, discipline and how to not be screwed around by women! This kinda feels like a three stooges sketch where you are getting screwed around, Max is screwing many women and the only thing that me and Sandra are doing is not screwing around with my title chances. You can run out here at the last minute Cameron and Max can stay out here and start Nazi Saluting to get attention but what I am going to do is prepare to beat both of you in this ring and win the 6WF Freeweight title!

*Kuinshi and Sandra leave the ring and head up the ramp whilst talking strategy*

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:47 pm

The Saint looks at Hill disdainfully, slowly removing his sunglasses to reveal a face of rage.

RJ: Do you think Mike’s struck a chord here Wire?

MW: Looks that way! The Saint’s a volatile customer at the best of times, Hill’s poking a bear and he might not like getting bitten!

The Saint continues to stare a hole through a smug Hill.

The Saint: You used to be scared? You no longer fear me? You think Sunday night will be a walk in the park?! Do you want to test that theory out Mike? Do you REALLY want to put your bold prediction to the test?

You aren’t the first person on this roster to run his mouth, to run me down, to say that The Saint just doesn’t have IT, anymore… But answer this, Mike. How many of those are standing here today, saying that they bested The Saint, that they put him on his ass! Murdoch couldn’t, Patricks didn’t, you didn’t, TGA tried and failed, JJ Johnson couldn’t get the job done, Cassius Zhi still wears the scars of our encounter. So answer my question, do you really want to try and test me? Test your assertion that I’m ‘past it’ because all the aforementioned people did and where are they now?

You see, people are fast to run me down, say that The Saint just doesn’t have anything about him, that The Saint isn’t a complex, layered individual that’ll make people pay attention, that quite simply, The Saint is an afterthought. But look at what I’ve achieved, look at what I’ve done! How many of these nay sayers, including you Mike, can claim to be a grand slam holder, a multi-time World Champion, a former commissioner, a cornerstone of this company?! It’s simple. None of them!

People look at what I’ve done, what I’ve achieved and then make the comparison to me now, when I’m older and not as explosive and they say I’m the one that lives in the past? I’ve fucking earned the right to talk up my achievements, I’ve fucking earned the right to have an ego, I DESERVE THIS LIMELIGHT MIKE! This, Mike Hill, is where I belong! THIS IS MY LIFE MIKE!

Who the fuck are you to say you’re better than me?! What have you done?! What have you achieved?! When you put your achievements against mine?! What are you compared to me?!
It’s time we stopped fucking around with all this ‘standard’ and ‘vintage’ bullshit. It’s time to stop the games, the dirty tricks, the cheap shots. That time is over, Mike. It’s just to time to fight it out like men!

And that’s what it boils down to, you take away the mind games, the tricks, the bravado from me, and I’m still a vile, vindictive, nasty son of a bitch, who really doesn’t care who gets hurt.

Take it away from you, Mike, and what do we have?! I’ll tell you what, a damned show pony who might think he’s a skilled technician in this ring, but really, can’t make a mark.

It’s time to cut the bullshit Mike Hill, it’s time to face up to what’s going to go down on Sunday. And the fact is, over the years we’ve crossed paths too many times on the big stage for you to accurately foretell how Sunday’s going to go down.

I look into your eyes, Mike, and I see that little bit of doubt, that one iota of questioning, of whether you can do it, whether you can climb the mountain. And as I rain down shots unto your skull, as I throw you around that ring like a rag doll, that fraction will grow and grow and grow and grow… And grow.

And you’ll realise that everything you think you know about The Saint, it was wrong!

Because you’re not just getting the TAW Champion at Explosion, you’re getting the Divine Destroyer, the Divine Force… You’re getting the Ultimate Weapon!

And then you’ll realise that pure and simple, The Saint NEVER. LOST. IT!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:18 am

The cameras are in the backstage car parking area, Jack Reynolds and a camera crew can be seen canvasing the area for potential stories, as they do headlights illuminate the shot and the crew can be seen covering their eyes from the light. The car pulls into a nearby bay and the door flies open and a man climbs out, the man then slams the door behind him. Jack walks closer to the car as the owner takes a bag out of the trunk, Jack approaches the man from behind with the camera crew watching on. As Jack stands waiting for the man to turn around, the man begins to talk in an aggressive manner.

??: You realise sneaking up on another man like this Jack, could be taken the wrong way, If I hadn’t spotted you on the way, knowing exactly the weasel you are, well let’s just say nobody would have thought twice had I given you a black eye.

The man then turns around sharply swinging the bag over his opposite shoulder which almost catches Reynolds in the face. It then becomes clear that the man is Geoff Steel; Steel has on jeans and a re-genesis tshirt.

JR: How you doing Geoff, honestly I didn’t know it was you.

GS: Cut the crap Jack I’m pretty sure you know almost every wrestler’s license plates, if you didn’t then you would be even worse at your job then you already are. As for the answer to your idiotic question Jack how exactly do you think I am feeling?

Jack looks blankly back at Geoff who is snarling bearing his teeth

GS: To make it all the way to the semi-finals and get beat after being screwed by Keith Leone, Im sure even you can work out that I wouldn’t be happy about that Jack, but just being unhappy doesn’t cover it I’m livid Jack furious, I’m struggling to hold back my inner rage. It should be me in that final not Logan Kincade yet nobody is doing anything about it, the whole world saw that I was screwed at the super show, yet I’m just supposed to sit back and accept what happened. The fight for the right tournament was supposed to be me my grand stage, yet it has been taken from me, who knows how much that may have set my career back, I was supposed to win this tournament and then cash it and claim the title of my choosing, now I have to get in the queue like everybody else, well I’m not everybody else Jack I’m Geoff Steel I’m destined for much better things and I should not be treated like these other cattle. I swear Keith you keep giving me reasons to prolong my hatred for you and one of these days that hatred is going to consume one of us, it may be Zhi that you face at explosion but expect me to be firmly in his corner and if given the chance I won’t think twice about ensuring you lose this match and with it any legacy you may have hoped to build in this company, Zhi wouldn’t have been my preferred choice to take that belt from you, heck I was my preferred choice, but I can sure sleep better at night knowing he holds that belt rather than you.

JR: Its not all bad news though Geoff, you get the chance to compete for the hard-core championship belt.

Geoff takes a step forward a frown on his face

GS: That supposed to be joke Jack, I hope for your sake it was, I’ve gone from my chance of claiming the prize I deserve in this company to the disappointment of having to compete for a belt beneath me. If that wasn’t enough it all takes place in Hardcore Hell one of the most brutal, undignified matches ever created, so much carnage, don’t get me wrong Jack im not afraid of getting my hands dirty and pushing the limits to the extreme, but I’ve done my time in the land of extreme and its not something I’m prepared to go back to any time soon. Ive got to seriously question whether or not I show up Sunday to take my place in that match anything could happen that many guys, that many weapons I could pick up an injury, or worse I could actually win the whole thing and have to drag the belt around with me for the foreseeable future a sign that I failed to win the fight for the right tournament. Im not a greedy man Jack I don’t want everything in life and the hardcore championship is not something I crave, no its better left to men like Takeo, Kinkade Kenty guys who like to make an instant statement to amaze people with their stupidity, I know that because I used to be one of those guys, but I’ve evolved into a whole new being, im not prepared to put my body on the line just to make it onto a highlight reel or the opening montage of Lockdown. No I won’t do that anymore, I owe it to myself, I’m destined for great achievements in this company Jack but this isn’t one of them, my eyes are on a greater prize and their firmly fixed, this is nothing but a distraction, as long as I remember that and don’t get involved In the moment, my path is still very much clear.

Steel pause for a moment and wry smile on his face, before looking Jack directly in the eye and walking straight past him towards the arena. The cameras watch Geoff enter the arena and then the scene begins to fade

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:22 pm

Takeo Murdoch and Patricks are sizing each other up in the middle of the ring when the lights turn red and a warning sounds out over the loud speakers

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRATION IS ADVISED

Edgecrusher blasts out as Logan Kincade appears at the top of the ramp.

MW: Mr Hardcore is here!

RJ: This should be interesting, Logan has something riding on this match, the result of this match could go a long way to deciding his Fight for the right final match. Should Crime Lord manage to get through this match unscaved his confidence will be high

MW: But when Takeo beats him to a pulp he will barely be able to stand, and Logan will all but be assured a world title shot!

RJ: It's a big night for all of these competitors Mike, This is the next step for a lot of these men. It is a chance to cement their legacy for others, it is a shot at redemption, a chance for payback it is going to be explosive!

Logan smirks as the music fades and he brings a mic to his lips as he slowly walks to the ring.

LK: Well... isn't this nice, Look at you three, standing there as if you have a chance of winning this match haha... it's cute

The three men turn to snarl at Logan who stops before entering the ring

LK: Don't get me wrong, I would love you to beat Crime Lord, not because any of you are worthy of holding my title no no no, but I would love to see Crime Lord lose everything he holds dear in one night. He says  he has almost killed me twice haha that he left me "twitching" in the ring... I call it laughing hysterically at the feable attemps at bettering me. He knows he can't beat me in strength and he can't beat me in ability...so the only way to to lock me up in the corner and keep hitting me until someone tells him he has won, But believe me. there is no hiding this time, this isn't hardcore, this is a straight up ability test. No gimmicks, people like to think me a hardcore specialist, and I am, but I am much.... MUCH more than that.

I learned from the best.... I learned to survive in life, when things got in my way...I smashed through them, I have caused some of the most violent and ruthless criminals to beg at my feet. I am not a hardcore specialist.... I am a wrestling specialist.

Crime Lord has won two battles, He will lose the war. I promise you that....

SO!.... That brings me to the reason I am out here. And it is mostly aimed at you, you big ugly sack of shit

Takeo laughs at Logan's insult.

LK: I know you are the big threat in this match, Crime Lord knows it, these two no hopers know it.. I have one thing to ask...haha no....I have one thing to tell you... When you win the match. Leave Crime Lord be

MW: WHAT!?

RJ: Well I never expect that.

LK: I don't want that slimey bastard to have any excuses this time. I know you can beat seven bells of shit out of him but what will it prove? You will have my title to hold that proves you are his better. Leave him to fight me for the world title shot without any injuries. I will not have my victory tarnished with the mutterings of others proclaiming me to have beaten a weakened Crime Lord. Or that I needed the likes of you to help me defeat him. I can, and will, beat him and he will know it wasn't  through anything other than me being better than he!

Logan stares at Takeo who glares back..

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:20 am

(Max Adamson grins at Clarissa who looks slightly concerned. Kuinshi and Sandra have left the ring and Cameron and Kristal have already left ringside. Max and Clarissa have a conversation inside the ring not on microphones, but the sound is picked up by the effects microphones around the ring.)

Clarissa: Well?

Max: Well what?

Clarissa: What happens when you lose?

(Adamson glares at Clarissa)

Clarissa: What happens if you lose?

Max: Nothing. Nothing happens if I lose. The goal has always been for Max Adamson and Clarissa to be the pinnacle of the 6WF. For Max Adamson to realise his potential and become World Champion of the 6WF. You see this?

(Adamson shows Clarissa the Freeweight Championship around his waist)

Max: It wasn't part of my plans. It has no relevance to what happens to us long term. But i'll be damned if i'm going to let either of those chumps get their grubby hands on this. Both of them chomped, both of them will bring absolutely everything... And I will take it, and I will dish it out just as much... And I will remain the Freeweight Champion. Because i'm the Cunt of the Year. I'm Max fucking Adamson. I am the Australian Phenom. Don't you forget that.

(Adamson leaves the ring with the Freeweight Championship still strapped to his waist, Clarissa smiles as she follows him after a short pause, Adamson leaves the ringside area as does Clarissa).

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down