6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Urgent and Horrifying Newsstory!

+13
Paul Mac
Amy T
Nay
Mat
Geoff
Crimey
CJ
Twisty
Kuinshi
Olly
Marsh
Lee
6WF Admin
17 posters

Go down

An Urgent and Horrifying Newsstory! Empty An Urgent and Horrifying Newsstory!

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Howdy Gang,

As is the norm on here, every so often a revelation hits and it can shock the very core of us. Over recent weeks I’ve been investigating whether Twisty was who he says he was. Surprise, surprise, Twisty is actually JJ…..

Ok…. He’s not.

How funny would that be though?

On a serious note, it’s with great sadness, and a heavy heart that I announce that with immediate; and therefore devastating effect, that Twizzle Kicks…The Twizzleator……Twistathon 3000….Tosspot Twisty….Assistant head of Creative and General Dogsbody….Bastard McFuckstick……Twisty, has decided to step down from his role.

Personal lives often get in the way of 6WF, and nobody should ever feel like their enjoyment of this place suffers as a result of the pressure to get things done, and I wouldn’t expect people to put their lives on hold for this place. I don’t have a life, hence why I have time to write shows. And Mat is horrifically bad with women. Twist is lucky. He can’t hear his Mrs. and if he doesn’t want to know what she’s saying, he closes his eyes (lucky bastard).

On behalf of myself and Mat we want to thank Twisty for everything he’s done over the last few months and wish him all the best in his future and evers.

Thanks,

Beerizzle.

Last edited by Rich on Sat May 11, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

An Urgent and Horrifying Newsstory! Empty Re: An Urgent and Horrifying Newsstory!

Post by Lee Thu May 09, 2013 2:53 pm

Yeah well done Twister. Hope everythings ok. You staying around as an active member?

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

An Urgent and Horrifying Newsstory! Empty Re: An Urgent and Horrifying Newsstory!

Post by Marsh Thu May 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Blimey! (More people should use that, it expresses suprise so well)

Wasn't expecting that, hope alls ok mate [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu May 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Oh and

CANNONBALL!!!!!!!

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 09, 2013 3:07 pm

Twisty,

If we went to a Halloween party dressed as Batman and Robin, I'd go as Robin. That's how much you mean to me...

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu May 09, 2013 3:15 pm

Sorry to hear that TwisTy baby will be leaving!

Hope alls good

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Thu May 09, 2013 3:18 pm

Twisty, life comes first and we all respect that. I hope it goes well for you

Also...Beer is Jason Todd so watch your back :P

Last edited by Kuinshi on Thu May 09, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu May 09, 2013 3:23 pm

Kuinshi wrote:Twisty, life comes first and we alol respect that. I hope it goes well for you

Also...Beer is Jason Todd so watch your back :P

This is no time to laugh at him! Wink

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu May 09, 2013 3:34 pm

I'm not the only one that brought Rich's little intro bit about JJ was I?! Laugh

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 09, 2013 3:36 pm

I also forgot to mention that one of the reasons is because Demon STILL hasn't done his feedback.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu May 09, 2013 3:40 pm

Olly wrote:I'm not the only one that brought Rich's little intro bit about JJ was I?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No, I just assume every announcement is someone being revealed as JJ

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu May 09, 2013 3:44 pm

I'm awaiting the one where JJ is revealed as Marky.

That'll fuck with everyone's mind Wink

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 09, 2013 3:45 pm

Or JJ is actually Hobo.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu May 09, 2013 3:45 pm

Maybe Bull is JJ? An Urgent and Horrifying Newsstory! 2476824700

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu May 09, 2013 3:51 pm

Rich wrote:I also forgot to mention that one of the reasons is because Demon STILL hasn't done his feedback.

That is true.....errrrrr "Robin".

I am not dying or anything. It is just I haven't got time of an evening lately to spend time for myself or with my missus. I am pretty much on my computer all day (work and at home) and my standard of match writing is slipping (something which I take great pride on). I am just not enjoying it and I am getting a bit resentful that I am losing "chill" time to write matches.

All this proves is the high level of respect we should pay to Mat and Beer. I tried to juggle real life and here and I couldn't hack it. So its only right that I put my hands up and admit it, rather than dragging it out. I have enjoyed my time on the creative team so much but, like SAF, you need to know when to bow out with your dodgy hip.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Thu May 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Thanks Twist for all of the help you put in for 6WF.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 09, 2013 3:56 pm

I would say that we are looking for a new member of creative but as Mat doesn't actually know Twisty has left (he hasn't read my message), i should probably wait and speak to him.

I would imagine things will stay the same given that i wouldn't trust half you lot to look after the woman locked in my basement, let alone run an e-fed.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu May 09, 2013 4:06 pm

Richard you know you want me on the team! Smile

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 09, 2013 4:07 pm

You can't even manage Rundown.

Basically, you're fucking useless.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu May 09, 2013 4:09 pm

I can't argue with dat

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Honestly?

I'd rather have Bull.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu May 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Laugh

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu May 09, 2013 4:16 pm

Rich wrote:Honestly?

I'd rather have Bull.

I would not wish that on you. I would get a divorce and come back.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu May 09, 2013 4:26 pm

As somebody who has been a commissioner, I can't tell you how much 6WF can drain you and I don't think anybody can resent Twist for admitting that. It's always better than letting 6WF standards slip.

I hope Twist is staying around as a promoer, which I think takes considerably less time out of the day, but can understand if being on the creative team did drain his creativity and he wants to take a bit of time out, but I can guarantee if you do, you'll be back before you know it.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu May 09, 2013 4:32 pm

Fancy your old job back, Crimey!? Laugh

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Thu May 09, 2013 5:48 pm

Thank you twist for everything you have done for 6WF

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu May 09, 2013 6:25 pm

As Beer said, I hadn't read the PM and only have just done so. I'd like to place on record my thanks to Twist for the work he has done as part of creative during his time with us and I really appreciate just how much he has helped us in a busy but fantastic time for 6WF booking wise and sincerely hope he will be staying on as a promoer.
In terms of another member of creative, haven't really thought about things. And Beer's reference to me being horrendously bad with women was not appreciated, no matter how true it was!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu May 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Twisty cheers mate

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Thu May 09, 2013 7:20 pm

Shocked
Thank You For Everything You Have Done Twizzle In Your Time In Creative, You Did An Awesome Job

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu May 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Wow shock - Twisty the biggest compliment is that when you got involved you managed to raise the bar on a show that I thought couldn't get any better

I have no doubt Beer and Mat will keep the momentum going and I can understand the strain that being involved in a Fed takes and salute you for knowing when it is right to step aside

Thankyou for all you have done Twisty I hope you will remain in every capacity bar creative

Smile

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri May 10, 2013 7:39 am

Can only echo what has been said already, sorry to hear of your issues Twist and hope you stay on.

Perhaps if you're no longer able to write matches etc, but you're staying on as a promoer, you'd fancy joining the 6WF Football League soon? Nowhere near as serious as the v2 one.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri May 10, 2013 8:24 am

Issues Laugh I don't need rehab (no no no).

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Fri May 10, 2013 8:38 am

Twisty wrote:Issues [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I don't need rehab (no no no).

Gonna pick your successor?

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri May 10, 2013 8:48 am

This is terrible news!

Really sad to see you step down Twist. Your writing, both match-wise but particularly segments is phenomenal. Always a great read and it feels like you can really get under the nuances of everybody's characters and represent them as good as their promoer can - that's a real talent.

I can appreciate how much time it takes to write, and how relentless it is, so there is no shame in hanging up the quill. Especially if it means more Consultancy promos - then we're all winners! (no fee)

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri May 10, 2013 8:52 am

Already asked Beer that Uryu. The short answer was "no". He knows I would have picked Bull.

On a serious note, whoever takes over has got to have the ability to help out match and segment wise. The shiny red name is lovely to have, but its a lot of hard work. And thats every week. No creative geniuses should apply I would have thought. There is more value to someone coming on that is happy to pick up matches and occasional segments rather than someone with loads of ideas but hasn't got time to help out.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri May 10, 2013 8:14 pm

Shame to hear that, Twist, shit happens.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Wed May 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Sorry to hear that, Twisty.

as a e-fedder, I can only say thank you for your sustained and constant effort. They are noted with you and Mat/Beer who provide sensational matches and PPV's every week and month without fail. We all appreciate the time you have put in to making 6WF a fantastic and fun place to be through your help in the creative team. I got a sure feeling you will be missed from Mat/Beer's perspective in creative!

I hope you stick around on the shows promoing and continue to be a friendly and welcoming guy on the board!

Edd

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed May 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Yeah...this week's Lockdown will be a highlights reel Laugh

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum