6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Survival Results

Go down

6WF Survival Results Empty 6WF Survival Results

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:54 pm

*6WF Survival goes live to air with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] blazing out over the speakers and an array of pyro's going off at the top of the stage. The camera then pans to the announce table...

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, good evening and welcome to 6WF Survival, live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! I'm RJ and as ever I'm joined on commentary by Michael Wire. Evening Mike.

MW: Good evening RJ, what a show we have in store for the folks watching at home this evening, and at far better value than Wrestlemania.

RJ: We have some amazing matches in store for you tonight, all of our title belts are on the line as well as a couple of big grudge matches.

MW: But the matches don't get any bigger than our Main Event this evening, which sees Logan Kincade put his 6WF Title on the line...against Mr Kenty, who puts his TAW World Title on the line as well.

RJ: After tonight, there will be one world champion in this company!

The camera pans to signs in the crowd...

"IT'S YERSEL"
"I'VE HAD TO TAKE THREE DAYS OFF WORK FOR THIS SHOW"
"RIP WARRIOR"
"THE STREAK IS STILL ALIVE...MAX ADAMSON 5-0 AT BIF"
"ARE YOU READY FOR THE THUNDER STORM?"
"CM FUNK! CM FUNK! CM FUNK"
"DO YOU LIKE....CHUTNEY?"
"KENTY IS THE PEOPLE'S CHAMPION"

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Survival Results Empty Re: 6WF Survival Results

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:55 pm

CM Funk is mooching down the corridor, a swagger in his step and a carrier bag in hand. He has his purple diamante jumpsuit, shiny black platform boots, matching fur coat and hat, and sunglasses ON!

CM Funk : Owwwww sugar. Don’t touch me!

He swings his locker room door open to find Rasta sprawled out across the sofa inside.

CM Funk : Straight up G in my line of sight god DAMN I’m glad I’ve got my sunglasses ON!

Rasta pulls himself up from the sofa

Rasta : Nah you Keep dem on brudda cos you nah ever gon believe yo eyes when you see da card

CM Funk takes his hat off and flicks it out before placing it back on his head

CM Funk : Stop me, don’t stop me! Stop yourself, G. I already know what’s going down, but I’m not gonna let it get this funky mother down. Cos like the cool cat I am I’ve just been out and spent my match winning fee G. Check this shit out!

Funk turns his carrier bag inside out atop a table and several cans of tuna clunk and roll out

CM Funk : John funking West. Immersed in brine like an oily chunk of minge flake. Dig in G.

Rasta and Funk each grab a can of tuna and a fork and open them up.

CM Funk : You got your tuna on?

Rasta : I’ve got my tuna ON!

Rasta tucks in then points his fork at Funk.

Rasta : I jes can’t believe dat you beat the European Champion mon… THE EUROPEAN CHAMPION MON… and dey don’t even put you on da card mon! Bitches!

Funk takes a mounded forkful of tuna and talks with his mouthful

CM Funk : I’m not surprised. Let me tell you something about The Saint, G. He’s a millionaire who should be a billionaire. The reason that G is not a billionaire is because he surrounds himself with stupid yes men like The Consultant. And I’d like to think that it will all get better when he dies, but in reality it will just get worse when its taken over by his idiotic daughter and his doofus son in law!

Rasta looks up from his tuna confused

Rasta : Has Saint got a daughter?

CM Funk : I don’t know G. I’ve never met that crazy cat. But I imagine he does and I imagine she is one fine piece… mmm mmm!

All I’m saying G, is that I’ve got an idea. A real funky fresh idea. Straight outta the cosmos.

BECOME THE 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION G!

Funk takes his final mouthful of tuna then throws the can to the floor, standing up and beating his heart with his jewelled fist.

CM Funk : OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!

Rasta : So what’s da actual plan brudda? How we doin dis?

CM Funk : Oh I’ll tell you the plan. It’s foolproof, G. I’m going to get a match for that European Title… and then…. I’m just going to win it!

Rasta : Dat’s da plan?

CM Funk : That’s the plan…. BOOM!

Rasta : Seriously?

CM Funk : G, I’m as serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer. And I’m just as serious about becoming European Champion. That’s why I’m starting to learn up on this Europe shit. I’ve been reading all about fishing quotas G. That’s why I got me a taste for the tuna. Been getting my Lisbon treaty on. YO GEEK GIRL!

A girl with greasy long brunette hair and thick rimmed glasses walks in with a pile of documents and slams them down on the table, walking out again immediately

Rasta : Who dat?

CM Funk : Don’t worry about that G. She’ll be a character who will flit in and out of these skits and will undergo no further character development than she is a geek girl who delivers me shit. Sherlock shit.

But what will be developed is my knowledge of everything European. And DING DING next stop Maastricht, G.

Funk opens the file and begins to read then looks back up at Rasta

Funk : Well… it would be…. But I’ve got my sunglasses on!

He closes the file up again and grabs himself another tin of tuna.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:57 pm

Match 1
Thunder vs Mike Hill

RJ: To start Survival off we have somewhat of a grudge match, that started on the first show of the Rebirth.

MW: I wish you'd stop calling it that RJ, we took a break, it wasn't a rebirth!

RJ: Whatever you want to call it, one of these men made his debut on that first show, taking out a veteran of this company, one of the biggest names in the fed, Mike Hill.

MW: Fair to say Hill hasn't taken too kindly to this, and he wants to gain some revenge tonight.

“The Next Big Thing” blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as Mike Hill strolls out onto the stage. He paces down to the ring quickly, climbing up the steel steps and then springboarding into the ring.

RJ: I don't think I've ever seen Hill get so riled up by something before, Thunder really got into his head.

MW: I don't think he has RJ, I think that Hill was simply pissed off with the disrespect shown to him.

“Hero’s are hard to find” blares out and once the first guitar rift kicks in, the crowd erupt as Thunder steps out through the curtain. Thunder walks to middle of the stage, looks out into the crowd with purpose and a smile. He taps his heart three times and points diagonally, upward ahead of him, then over to the left and then right.

As Thunder makes his way down the ramp he moves from side to side taping the hands of the fans. When he reaches the ramp, he makes his way around the ring continuing to tap fans hands. Once he has been around the crowd once, he makes his way up the steel steps, wipes his feet on the apron and enters the ring by going between the top and middle ropes. Thunder walks up to one of the turnbuckles facing away from the entrance way and climbs to second rope. Points into the crowd at a couple of fans and then stretches his arms out. He drops from the rope and heads to the diagonally opposite corner and climbs to the second rope again. This time he raises his one leg so, that his foot is on the top rope. He again points out to a couple of fans before stretching his arms outward. Thunder climbs down from the ropes, turns to Hill and stares him out.

RJ: A man of few words, Thunder has let his actions speak for himself.

MW: I think he might regret that tonight.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hill and Thunder circle the ring, staring each other out. Eventually they lock-up, Thunder forces Hill back into the ropes. He then launches him out across the ring, on the rebound, Thunder connects with a back body drop. Hill rolls up, Thunder throws him into the canvas with a firm suplex. He then runs off the ropes, hitting a big leg drop across the throat. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Thunder hauls up Hill, he hits a European Uppercut and then follows this up with a flurry of 10 punches that the crowd cheer even louder than his entrance into the match. Thunder then whips Hill out across the ring and meets him with a sidewalk slam on the rebound. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

RJ: Strong start from Thunder.

MW: Flash in the pan RJ, nothing more!

Thunder drags up Hill, he sets up for a powerbomb but the former world champion counters with a hurracanrana. Thunder stumbles up to his feet, Hill bounces off the ropes and knocks Thunder down with a Lou Thesz Press, before pummeling down on the head of the newcomer. Eventually Hill rolls away, he waits for Thunder to get to his knees before running in and hitting a bakatare sliding kick. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Thunder drives the shoulder up, Hill gets to his feet and immediately starts stomping away on the head of Thunder. He then follows that up with knees into the face, before dragging Thunder towards the corner. He then nails a reverse STO onto the 2nd turnbuckle. Hill then drives a series of knees into the back of Thunder's head continually until the referee intervenes. Hill then drags Thunder back from the corner, before throwing him into the canvas with a German suplex, bridging into the cover.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Mike Hill rolls up to his feet, he begins choking Thunder out against the canvas until the referee steps in. Hill allows Thunder up to his feet, before whipping him out across the ring and hitting an inverted atomic drop. Hill bounces off the ropes, connecting with a spinning heel kick. Hill covers.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

RJ: Hill taking control.

Thunder gets the shoulder up, Hill hauls him up to a vertical base and then throws him into the corner with a belly to belly suplex. Thunder crashes into the turnbuckles, Hill sprints in and nails a dropkick. With Thunder slumped in the corner, Hill starts choking him out with his boot until again the referee has to step in.

Hill drags Thunder away from the corner, hitting a STO. He then goes up to the top rope, where he flies off and connects with Mike Time. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

The Next Big Thing rolls up to his feet, he then stomps down on the head of Thunder before nailing a Hill Walk. He drags Thunder to the corner, placing him on the top rope. Hill punches Thunder in the face continually, followed by an enzaguri kick to the head. Hill then climbs up top, before lifting Thunder into a suplex position.

RJ: Oh wow!

MW: Brainbuster onto the top turnbuckle!

RJ: Unbelievable move.

With Thunder on the floor, Hill bounces off the ropes and punts him in the head. He covers.

Ref: 1......................2.................

MW: Wow I've neve seen that before!

RJ: Hill stopped the pin himself!

Hill gets to his feet, he drags up Thunder and then nails a standing Tornado DDT. He then hauls up Thunder...

MW: OVER THE HILL!

RJ: He's not done there!

MW: Going up top!

RJ: NEXT BIG MOVE!

Ref 1............................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: And just like that, it's over!

MW: Hill really has given Thunder a beating, he has absolutely decimated him here tonight.

RJ: Hill often runs his mouth, tonight he backed it up.

MW: I think he enjoyed that!

Hill gets to his feet, he stands over Thunder with a foot over his chest mockingly.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:58 pm

Dylan Armstrong is performing a few basic streches in his locker room, shaking his head as he contemplates several scenarios.

DA: James might be desperate enough to do anything to survive, he still has not realised what he could do. He will not realise until it is too late what he must do. I must make him understand that everything he does will mean absolutely nothing if he stays or if he leaves. He must come to terms with the truth inside himself. He must have no desire to fight it any more and he must lose everything to understand the reality of his situation. Does he have to stay at the bottom of the chasm? Well if he thinks he is ready he will climb up it and it will not be easy. He will get back to the top and I will be there as he arrives to punt him back to the bottom. He must learn the hard way that Truth is inevitable, there are no short cuts, quick fixes fall apart and charging headfirst will do nothing except hurt more. He learnt that last week, he did not beat me and he will not beat me this time. He must look into the chasm see inside himself. His mind, body and even his soul must admit defeat and they all must start their plummet to absolute zero. He needs this for his own good as recent performances have been dismal at best, he could do nothing to stop me.

Dylan smirks and switches to handstands.

DA: Well it is rather hard to do anything when faced with the leader of the Truth Generation, The King of Honest Society and the opponent of those deluded beings known as Man. I look at James as the first example that goes into a textbook on How to Combat Deceit. It will detail him as a man who believes in the little lies brought up by himself so much he lets them feast on his own soul and morality. He needs to be saved from himself and I am the one to do it. He just needs to understand and realise this, his lies need putting down for good.

Dylan then chuckles and springs back to his feet.

DA: James, what will you be like after our match? a quivering wreck? an empty shell? a man who admits that the better one won? you may think that I am boasting and overconfident but I am just asking the honest questions that need asking. I am not declaring myself victor already but look back at your recent attempts to fight me, Truth hurts James and tonight. I take the last scrap of your lies away, the crown jewel of delusion in your heart. Your European Title. See you out there. D....T...A

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:10 pm

The backstage camera pans round one of the corridors to see Johnny Oko pacing towards it. He seems casual enough - blowing a bubble gum bubble out of his mouth and carrying his katana behind his back. He continues to stride towards the camera; oblivious that it is there, before turning sharply and entering one of the backstage rooms. The camera turns to look inside and we see it holds the remains of The Consultancy's office. No wooden doorway stands this time, nor the hat stand in the corner. All that is left is a large sofa which Vortex is reclining on. He is wearing a crisp suit that is tight against his massive frame and he is smoking a large cigar. He nods to Oko when he sees him enter and offers the seat next to him. Oko removes his katana from behind his shoulder and shakes his head, before hunching down on his knees. He twirls the katana between thumb and forefinger as he stares around the room. After a while, the two men exchange glances and Vortex takes a large drag of his cigar before speaking.

Vortex: Business never really picked up did it?

Oko smirks and blows a bubble out of his mouth. He looks around the room again as Vortex continues.

Vortex: It was all a show wasn't it? A way of getting us noticed and getting tag team gold. It worked of course.......but we never really left the legacy in the tag team ranks that we hoped.

Oko: Oko is already building his legacy. Winning tag gold is part of that.

Vortex: So does this legacy include me?

Oko: That is up to you. Oko has seen the change come over you. Your mind is on other things.......other people. Your respect for the gold around our waists is non-existent. The only thing is for certain is that we ARE still tag team champions and we ARE defending it at Survival.

Vortex takes another drag from his cigar and blows a heavy plume of smoke out.

Vortex: Survival is fitting don't you think? After all these run ins from cloaked individuals, we have been surviving for a while. It is laughable really. Whoever it is would make a good tag team.......at least one more added to the division. But just as we win the belts, the whole thing comes crashing down like a ten ton frog splash.

Oko: You will never do that again......

Vortex: I might for a special occasion......

Oko gets up and walks over to his partner.

Oko: So are you up for defending something that is worthless? Or does Oko part ways now?

Vortex: A little dramatic don't you think........we are still a team.....I hope anyway.

Oko turns his back on Vortex and looks to the ceiling.

Oko: Teams have each others backs. Do you have Oko's?

Vortex: Of course.....never in doubt......

Oko: Then this team continues. But with one notable exception. If we lose on Sunday, Oko and his partner concentrate on other pieces of gold. Other titles to cement my legacy.

Vortex gets to his feet and stretches his arms so that his suit bulges with his fat.

Vortex: The Consultancy has always been a sum of two very different but talented parts. That is why we have been so successful. We win because we are unique individuals. If that means The Consultancy needs to go on different paths, then so be it. The team remains. The goal remains. Business as usual.

Oko turns round.

Oko: Oko's legacy is his goal. What is yours?

Vortex cracks his knuckles and smirks at his partner.

Vortex: That will be revenge........and a little bit of carnage along with it. No win. No mercy.

Oko frowns.

Oko: You butchered that phrase for your own needs......

Vortex: Yep.....and that is not the only thing I intend to butcher........

The two men stare at each other and the atmosphere is slightly tense. Johnny lifts his katana over his shoulder and motions towards the door.

Oko: Want to tell the world that The Consultancy is still around?

Vortex brushes down his suit and relights his cigar. He chucks the match behind him and places the cigar in the corner of his mouth.

Vortex: Of course.......business as usual. I wanted this suit to get an airing anyway.

Oko stares at his partner up and down and shakes his head.

Oko: Whatever.........Oko has no time for imitators. Oko knows he is unique......which makes him the best. If you wish to continue your flattery of Crime Lord then that is your problem. Just remember who you were originally and who you could still be......

Vortex takes an intake of smoke and frowns at his Oko.

Vortex: Let's just walk shall we.......

Oko blows another bubble out from his mouth and enters the corridor. Vortex adjusts his jacket and starts to follow him. The two men stride down the corridor with the camera facing them. The Consultancy; tag team champions of 6WF, but possibly the most diverse team that has ever existed. A team on the same page in name only. Possibly with different paths to take.

Suddenly Jack Reynolds appears from an adjoining corridor with a film crew. He looks promisingly at the two men and smiles awkwardly. Oko rolls his eyes and turns to Vortex.

Oko: Speak. Oko will be waiting by the curtain. We head to the ring and say our piece. Get rid of him.........

Oko gives Reynolds a stern glare before barging past him and going out of shot. Vortex is left with the film crew and Reynolds immediately starts speaking to one half of the tag team champions.

Reynolds: Vortex.......on Sunday you defend your tag team belts against Project F.E.A.R and the team of Kenji Hidari and Clarke James. What is going through your mind right now.......

Vortex takes the cigar out of his mouth and stares at it before speaking.

Vortex: None of the people you mention......

The interviewer looks at Vortex as he turns back towards him and sighs. He places the cigar back in his mouth and urges the cameraman to step forward.

Vortex: At Survival, The Consultancy will retain their belts. It is as simple as that Jack. Project F.E.A.R is a different name for the same team we have beaten before. Like the division as a whole.....there is nothing new. As for James and Hidari, I repeat what I said last week. Do they really want the noose of tag team titles around their neck? They loathe each other. They despise each other. A win for them would be a poisoned chalice. I doubt James has the stomach for it and Hidari will do whatever it takes for his own needs. The man doesn't understand the word unit. For Johnny and myself, it is a comical match at what usually is a damn good PPV. It has nothing to wet our appetite and The Consultancy sees it as disrespectful. But.......if we have to defeat these so called teams then so be it.

Reynolds: But you have been complaining about being tag champion for weeks? Surely you yourself are not fully up for the battle?

Vortex: This is Survival Jack......one of the big ones. I am always up for it. I have ripped the tag team division to shreds because there is none. I mean, just look at who we are up against. Frankly, I would rather go for these cloaked fools that keep getting themselves involved in The Consultancy's business. Maybe we will get our chance......maybe we won't. But I am proud of being a tag team champion Jack.....make no mistake about it. It is just I am champion of.......well......nothing. And after Survival, that will still be the case.

Reynolds: Have you any interest in any of the other matches at Survival?

Vortex smirks and brushes one of his jacket sleeves down before turning back to the interviewer.

Vortex: What answer are you fishing for Jack?

Reynolds: Well Crime Lord who, lets be truthful, you have had an interest in for sometime, is facing Max Adamson later on in the show for the No1 contender slot for the new unified world title. Will you be cheering him on?

Vortex glares at Reynolds who backs away slightly.

Vortex: I have no interest in that match Jack. Frankly, I don't think either one deserves the chance to go after Kincade or Kenty. But hey, that is just my opinion. Unlike others, I am happy to give it. The silence from some people is deafening Jack. Maybe they feel they have nothing to say. Maybe they feel intimidated. Who knows.......but I am sure they will have a suitable response for their lack of voice.

Reynolds: And what response is that?

Vortex laughs and scratches his chin.

Vortex: Well.....how can I put it without sounding a retard.....oh yeah......."like it or lump it".

He winks at the interviewer before taking a drag of his cigar. He breathes out, still chuckling and turns back to Reynolds.

Vortex: Guess I failed right.....

Reynolds looks at his film crew and then back to Vortex.

Reynolds: So do you have anything else to add?

Vortex takes the cigar out of his mouth and drops it on the floor. He crushes it slowly under his foot and looks back at Reynolds.

Vortex: Simple really.......if Crime Lord wins.......I riot.

He smirks at Reynolds once more and then walks straight past him to go join Oko in heading towards ringside.

Last edited by Mat on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:12 pm

Match 2
6WF European Title
James McManus v Dylan ‘Truth’ Armstrong

RJ: First title action of the evening up next here on Survival!

MW: A new rivalry that has begun since the rebirth of 6WF and the debut of one of the more interesting competitors 6WF has seen.

RJ: Dylan Armstrong has been spreading his version of the truth around 6WF since he arrived, something that 6WF European Champion James McManus has taken exception to you.

MW: That was exactly what DTA wanted. He goaded McManus into this match!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman, the following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF EUROPEAN TITLE!

Introducing first, the challenger...weighing in at 225lbs, from hope...DYLAN "TRUTH" ARMSTRONG!

“Gimme some truth” blares out over the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Dylan Armstrong strolls out onto the stage. He scours the arena, staring out into the crowd before walking down to the ring. He slides under the bottom rope and then waits, glaring up the ramp.

RJ: So Michael, fair to say you've been impressed with DTA?

MW: You can't help but be impressed by him. He is captivating when he talks and in the ring, he has a very unique offensive stlye that many of his opponents have struggled to get to grips with.

Mike Bird: And now...hailing from Norwich, England and weighing in at 210lbs...the reigning and defending 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION...JAMES MCMANUS!

“Sad but true” hits and the crowd give a mixed reaction as James McManus strides out onto the stage. He removes the 6WF European Title belt from around his waist and holds it high above his head as he marches down to the ring. He climbs up the steel steps and then through the middle rope, he strides right towards DTA and holds up his European Title.

MW: DTA has got into the head of McManus, you can see that.

RJ: Can you Michael? I think things have been pretty even between those two in this running battle. McManus isn't going to give up this title without a fight, particularly with how long it took him to win it.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The duo lock-up and McManus is placed into a side headlock by Armstrong, but he quickly counters with a belly to back suplex. Armstrong manages to land on his feet, he then hits McManus with a forearm smash into the back of the head. He lurches forward, Armstrong hits a chopblock before running the ropes and nailing a dropkick to the side of the head.

Ref: 1……………..2…….Kick out!

DTA drags McManus up by the head, he then hits him with a headbutt. McManus jolts back before replying with a headbutt of his own. This has more impact than DTA’s, McManus hits another headbutt and then a big right uppercut that sends DTA into the ropes. The European Champion whips him out across the ring, on the rebound McManus hits a leaping knee to the head. Armstrong staggers up straight into a big spinebuster.

Ref: 1……………..2……….Kick out!

The European Champion places McManus into an armbar hold. He drags him to a vertical base, before hitting an elbow smash into the face. He then drags Armstrong in before flinging him into the mat with a snap suplex. He doesn’t cover, instead keeping the hold and bringing McManus back to his feet before hitting a lifting reverse STO. Cover.

Ref: 1……………..2………..Kick out!

MW: Real back and forth start to this contest!

RJ: Two very evenly matched competitors.

Armstrong is dragged to his feet by McManus, he goes for a clothesline but Armstrong ducks it. McManus spins around and Armstrong knocks him down with a big clothesline of his own. McManus staggers to his feet and DTA nails him with a Dragon Whip kick. Cover.

Ref: 1…………………2……………Kick out!

This time it is Armstrong who hooks in the armbar. He hauls up McManus before throwing him back into the canvas. McManus rolls up and walks straight into a spinning back fist strike from DTA, he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1……………….2…Kick out!

McManus powers out, DTA goes up to the top rope. The European Champion stirs to his feet, Armstrong goes for a crossbody block but McManus catches him. He nails a backbreaker, then transitioning into a running powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1……………….2…………Kick out!

The European champion waits for DTA to rise, he then drives a stiff knee up into the gut. After a couple of hard pummeling blows across the back, McManus hauls DTA onto his shoulders and then drives him into the mat with a big powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1………………2…………..Kick out!

McManus goes to lock in the boston crab on DTA but he is booted away to the corner. McManus’ head hits the top turnbuckle, he staggers back to the centre of the ring where DTA kips up and superkicks him in the chin.

RJ: That could finish it!

Ref: 1………………..2……………..Kick out!

Armstrong gets up to his feet, waiting for McManus to rise. He then hits him with a dropkick to the knee, he follows this with a dropkick to the face before bouncing off the ropes as McManus sits up and dropkicking him in the back of the head.

Ref: 1………………...2………….……….Kick out!

McManus just about gets the shoulder up. DTA beats the mat in frustration before waiting for McManus to rise, he drags him in close…

MW: OPEN MIND!

RJ: BLOCKED!

McManus spins out of the attempted reverse DDT and then throws DTA into the canvas with a Northern Lights suplex, bridging over into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1....................2...........Kick out!

DTA is dragged up by McManus, who then smashes a big elbow into the side of the head followed by a kick into the gut. DTA lurches forward, McMaus lifts him into the air...

RJ: RIVER THAMES PLUNGE!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Armstrong drives the shoulder up. McManus hauls him up, he hits three consecutive knee-breakers. He then goes to lock in his patented figure four leg-loc, but DTA manages to counter by freeing a leg and booting McManus in the head until he releases. McManus stirs to his knees and Armstrong bounces off the ropes, leaping into the air and dropping a knee into the back of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

McManus is the man who gets the shoulder up off the canvas. DTA quickly goes up to the top rope, McManus stirs and DTA flies off...

RJ: Crossbody block.

MW: Caught him! Setting up for the Tombstone, amazing strength!

RJ: DTA drops down the back...OPEN MIND!

MW: WHAT A COUNTER!

RJ: That could be it!

Ref: 1........................................2.....................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by PINFALL and newww 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION...DYLAN "TRUTH" ARMSTRONG!

MW: DTA WINS IT! DTA WINS THE EUROPEAN TITLE ON HIS PAY PER VIEW DEBUT!

RJ: Some start to your career, what a win for Armstrong!

MW: You might not agree with some of what he says, but this is the truth, Armstrong is the new European Champion!

RJ: McManus is tough as nails, Armstrong showed some true guts in that contest to win the title.

*Armstrong is passed the title by the ref and he holds it above his heads as the crowd boo loudly.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:14 pm

Clarke James is shown walking through the backstage area, he spots Kenji Hidari heading towards his locker room and begins to walk towards him. He moves towards Kenji at speed before grabbing him and shoving him against the wall....

CJ: I was hoping i’d bump into you....

James pulls Hidari and tosses him through the door to his locker room...

CJ: Did you think I would just forget your actions? Pretend they never happened...

Hidari gets to his feet and shoves James back...

KH: You think this is best way to prepare for match?

CJ: I thought it might be a good way of airing some tension... so wanna explain?

James again shoves Hidari back...

KH: Explain what? How you disrespec’ Hidari? How you try and make him laughing stock and then wish to walk with him? You want to step in the ring with me, pretend we are some sort of team and expect to not get your recompense? Foolish, James. Typical of the self absorbed scum you are...

CJ: Self absorbed?

KH: Yes. Just like every other drone that walks these halls, you are only interested in yourself. What you can achieve.

CJ: And you’re not? Please, Kenji, you do nothing but walk around here, preaching your own testament. You’ve only ever been out for yourself, that’s why you turned your back on Team Japan and went crawling up to Walker. You’re lucky anyone wants anything to do with you, you’re lucky you still have a job.

What may not occur to you is that regardless of who they make me tag with, whoever they choose as my partner, i’ll still go out there and do a job. Fighting for the tag title is a privilege, one you shouldn’t disregard because your petty little ego gets the better of you. But what i’m going to do, Kenji, is make one thing clear for you.

James leans in and stares Hidari in the eyes...

CJ: Screw me again. So much as try and double cross me, and i’ll make sure that my next mission here in 6WF isn’t to save it, but to rid it from you, do i make myself clear...

Hidari snarls...

KH: And you be sure to show me the respect i deserve, James. You have a European Title to your name, and one tag team. I have multiple freeweight reigns, and 6CW titles, i have achieved far more than you in my illustrious career, you should do well to remember that.

Hidari barges past James and pulls the door open...

KH: Now if you excuse me.

James smirks and walks out of the door and out of the corridor as the scene fades to black.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:15 pm

The scene opens on a pitch black screen, the light catches the edge of an animalistic mask and we see Visage's dark features beneath. His teeth seem to be sharpened as fang like canines glint in the dim light, a sneer crosses his face and a little more light allows us the see the hulking form of Udo Berg standing behind him. The two monsters making the dark even more mysterious the sound of nothing but the deep and purposeful breath of the man mountain himself..

V: The bonds that link us are like no other. We are built into one weapon, that cannot be withstood. The link in the chain that wraps around our victims throats. Choking the life from them until all is still.

As Visage speaks, he stretches out his arms and so too does Berg, in a slightly crucificial pose..

V: We are brothers in arms, standing side by side. Slaying those who cross our path with stern and righteous truth. We are the shadow, all you can do is hide within the blinding light and wait to be engulfed by our darkness

The light flickers slightly and we get a glimpse of a figure hanging in the background..

V: You stand together and pretend to share the pain that your sorry lives put you through. But we see the truth, we see that all men are created equal and all men only look after themselves.

Visages clawed finger points at the camera as his bright white eyes seem to stare directly into the souls of all who view him. Udo crosses his arms and grins, hungry for battle.

V: Vortex, you hide your fear, you hide your self doubt behind the husk of another, you lose your soul and take on the attributes of one other falseness. All of this leads to one obvious and forgone conclusion, you have already lost this war, to yourself, and to your flippant nature. Oko, I know your mind is wondering where you stand right now, are you a victim here? Do you deserve better? Let me clear this up for you.. No, you don't deserve better and no you are no victim, because you have, like your partner, brought all of this on yourself. The flow of time will show your demise, with or without our help. But the pleasure of destroying you will be a sweet taste on out lips and we will lap up your horror like animals as your blood runs cold in your veins and realisation sets in that you have done all of this to yourselves.

Visage turns to look over his shoulder and the grim anticipation on the face of Udo Berg tells is that he has something to say.

The giant steps forwards and strokes his gruff beard, he seems to change as if a switch turns on in his head and his demeanour changes instantly, he seems more controlled and reserved as he speaks...

Udo: Mr James your fear iss overflowing, it is gushing from the cracks in your defences. it iss hard to believe you can withstand the force of the tide. You once appeared as the saviour of 6WF, You stood against the Church, you stood against the evils of ReGenesis... unt now look at you.. in a make shift tag team mit a man you hate.

Visage can be seen to Udo's side, the menacing grin growing wider...

Udo: You are a joke that iss told over unt over again until people begin to stop their laughter as it iss replaced mit disgruntled jeers of boredom. You fear what most proclaimed saviours inevitably fear unt must face... meaninglessness. You have no one to lead into battle, because for you... the battle is lost, it vass lost long ago, unt now... you are just a relic of a bygone age, meaningless unt outdated. There are no "good vs evil" battles anymore Mr James, there are just the winners... unt the losers, You are a loser Mr James, you were then... you are now, unt at Survival.. that iss one thing that you vill not do... you will not Survive the tide of Fear coming your way.

Berg reaches out a massive hand and clenches in into a fist. The other fist comes up to meet it and his two hands rub together as he imagines the destruction he wants to inflict on Sunday. He takes a deep breath before sighing and slowly lowering his hands again...

Udo: As for Mr Hidari, a former ally. Once a man of dignity, of poise, of purpose... now look at you. You once led a collective, National pride was at the forefront of your thoughts, fighting for honour, for Japan... all was for nought, all were lies, the fear of knowing you have not only failed ones self... but an entire nation... your ancestors, dragging the name of Japanese warriors of the past through the mud in a unity mit the man they call Judas... this iss not the actions of a warrior. These are the actions of a coward. The fear of failure surrounds you like the buzzards around a dying carcass.

Visage looks up at Udo Berg with what some would consider pride. A clawed hand rises and rests on Bergs shoulder as Berg looks back at Visage, grim determination on his face.

V: The four of you can't comprehend the danger that you face, we are the monsters that you grew up dreading. You spent your childhood with that sense of cold fear. The darkness in your heart, the chill down your spine and the beads of sweat that surface all over your body. The sense of doom and the panic stricken thoughts that run through your head. These are all that we feed on...

Udo: You are on the edge of being devoured, let uss be the buzzards, let us strip you of your fear once unt for all...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:21 pm

Match 3
Triple Threat Match for the 6WF Tag Team Championships
The Consultancy © v Project F.E.A.R v Clarke James & Kenji Hidari

Mike Bird: The following is a TRIPLE THREAT match scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPPSSSSS!

RJ: What a match we have in store up next for you here at Survival.

MW: Two of the best tag teams in 6WF history squaring off against each other, with the added caveat of a team of two men who really don't get along.

RJ: They really do add an interesting dimension to this contest. It's fair to say, expect the unexpected in this one.

Mike Bird: Introducing the first challengers... at a combined weight of 709 pounds, the team of Udo Berrg and Visage, PROJECT FEAR!

“Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage as the crowd descend into Boos. Berg stands at the top of the ramp staring his opponents down as “Crystal skull” blares out around the arena and Visage strides out, eyes wide glaring down at his two opponents. He slaps hands with Berg, the two storm to the ring. Berg climbs over the top rope to enter whilst Visage slides in.

MW: I didn't think it was possible but since the name-change, this duo have been even more dangerous than before.

RJ: Now they aren't doing the dirty work of Alex Walker, they seem a lot more focused on winning back those tag team titles.

Introducing the second challengers... he hails from Fuuto, Japan and weighs in at 236lbs…KENJI HIDAAARIIIIII!

“The Essence” blazes out through the speakers and the crowd descend into loud boos as Kenji Hidari strides out onto the stage. He wastes no time in indulging the fans, he simply paces down the ramp and slides into the ring. He then leaps to his feet and stands waiting impatiently.

Mike Bird: And his tag team partner…from Westminster, London, England and weighing in at 214lbs…CLARKE JAAAAMEESSSSSS!

The crowd begins to grow louder, awaiting the arrival of their hero. The lights go down and a siren sounds out, as lights flicker. Chase and Status’ ‘Blind Faith’ booms into the arena and the crowd go wild. The lights go up and there, stood with his back to the crowd, arms outstretched, is Clarke James. He turns to face the crowd and grins, he raises his arms and then walks to the ring. James stands in the opposite corner to Hidari, staring him out.

RJ: Do not adjust your sets folks, this really is happening. These two really are teaming together again

MW: It's a very strange situation. Here we have two competitors who desperately wanted to beat the crap out of each other, but instead are having to team together.

RJ: No-one really expects them to win this, but I think they could have a big say in who does win this match.

Mike Bird: And now…at a combined weight of 547lbs…the REIGNING AND DEFENDING 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS…the team of VORTEX AND JOHNNY OKO…THE CONSULTANCYYYYY!

“Black Shuck” blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Vortex and Johnny Oko stride out onto the stage. Vortex stands at the top of the stage with his arms out-stretched whilst Oko kneels down in front of him, both have the titles belts wrapped around their waists as pyros go off behind them. Oko gets to his feet, he and Vortex walk down the ramp tagging the fans hands. Vortex steps into the ring, Oko slides in under the bottom rope. The crowd are chanting no win, no fee to the team who nod their heads.

RJ: Despite being tag team champions, these two haven’t been on the same page a lot recently, there does seem to be a bit of tension creeping in.

MW: A bit? Half of the time Vortex looks like he doesn't want to be there, and the other half of the time he spends wanting to face Crime Lord.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Vortex starts off for the tag team champions, Visage steps up for his team whilst Clarke James and Hidari stare at each other. Eventually, Hidari takes up the mantle for his side. Hidari and Visage stare down, before converging on Vortex. He stands grinning and motions for them to bring it on.

Visage runs in and Vortex knocks him down with a huge uppercut. Hidari also runs in at Vortex, but he quickly hits Hidari with a snap powerslam. Kenji rolls up and the big man of The Consultancy sends him into the canvas with a big clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

Visage runs in as Hidari gets the shoulder up, he hits a dropkick to the side of Vortex's head. He rolls towards the corner, where Visage then starts firing away at the chest with chops to the chest. He then runs in going for a shining wizard but Vortex catches him, walking forward and throwing him down to the canvas with a reverse powerbomb. He quickly makes the cover.

MW: Vortex started this match off like he really means business.

RJ: It seems like he wants this one over sooner rather than later.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Vortex rolls up, he drags up Visage and hits a couple of headbutts. He sees Hidari running at him, so launches Visage into Hidari, sending Hidari toppling backwards and over the top rope to the outside. Vortex hauls up Visage, he then hits a big backbreaker before making the cover.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Visage forces the shoulder up, the tag is then made to Johnny Oko. Vortex lifts Visage up in a bearhug position, Oko then springs off the top rope and hits a flying kick to the head. Visage staggers up and Oko hits him with a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

RJ: The Consultancy are dominating the early proceedings here.

Visage powers the shoulder up, Oko quickly goes on the offensive by hitting Visage with the tic-tac-toe kick combination. Visage falls into the ropes, Oko grabs him by the head before running away from the ropes and nailing a bulldog. Visage rolls up and Oko hits him with the Ode to Taka, he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Oko tags in Vortex. He synchs Visage into a full nelson hold, Oko then hits a spin kick to the gut before Vortex hauls Visage into the air before slamming him into the canvas firmly. Vortex makes the cover.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Vortex rolls up to his feet, he stomps away on the head of Visage repeatedly. He then quickly tags out to Oko, who looks surprised by Vortex who is quickly out onto the ring apron. Oko spring in, he runs the ropes only for Hidari to leap up on the ring apron and hits an enzaguri kick to the back of the head.

Visage is up and he runs in at Kenji, who uses the ropes to springboard over the top of the on-rushing Project Fear man. Visage spins around and Hidari clinches him by the waist, hitting a belly to belly suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Hidari rolls to his feet but chooses to go after Oko rather than Visage. Kenji lifts up Oko, hitting a couple of big European Uppercuts only for Oko to catch him off guard with a kick into the stomach. He follows that up with a legsweep DDT.

Ref: 1..................2.........Kick out!

Oko gets to his feet and makes the tag to Vortex. He lifts up Hidari, hitting a side-slam down onto the out-stretched knee of Oko, turning the move into a backbreaker-like move. Oko leaves the ring, as Vortex hauls up Kenji and nails a running gutbuster on the ex Re-Genesis man. Cover.

Ref: 1………………….2…………..Kick out!

Hidari forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Vortex clambers onto Hidari before punching and headbutting away at the Japanese star until the ref steps in. Vortex then rolls away, he waits for Kenji to rise before hitting a gorilla press slam. Hidari stumbles up and Vortex rumbles towards him and nailing a spinning double back fist to the face.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Vortex gets to his feet, he again tags out quickly.

MW: Vortex doesn't seem too keen on spending a lot of time in the ring tonight.

RJ: Still, neither Berg or Clarke James have had a look in so far.

Johnny Oko lifts Hidari to his feet, he then goes for a kick to the gut but Hidari grabs the boot. He quickly hits a legsweep. Oko rolls up to his feet, he goes for a clothesline but Hidari ducks it, Oko then walks straight into a running knee to the face from Visage.

Visage and Hidari look at each other, they then nod before proceeding to stomp a mudhole into the tag team champion together. They continue stomping away until the referee steps in. Visage waits for Oko to get to his knees before sprinting in and hitting a leaping double foot stomp across the back of the head.

Hidari then drags up Oko, he shoves him into a neutral corner before sprinting in and connecting with a double knee to the face. He shoves Oko forward out of the corner straight into a big sidewalk slam by Visage. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Visage rolls away, allowing Hidari to take over. He hauls up Oko in a sleeper hold, dragging him to a vertical base before hitting an inverted backbreaker. Visage follows this up with a chopblock and then Hidari follows in with an Island driver. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Kenji leaps to his feet, he drags Oko up by the head and then hits a shoot kick to the stomach. Visage then applies a front facelock before driving knees into the face continually. Oko falls back into the corner where Visage is about to make a tag, until Hidari runs in, grabs Visage by the waist and throws him into the canvas with a big German suplex.

RJ: Visage should have known by now that you can't trust Hidari one bit!

Hidari drags Visage towards the ropes, he hits a baseball slide and then a dropkick to send him down to the outside. Hidari then turns and tags in Clarke James.
He springboards over the top rope into the ring, he drags Oko away from making the tag before lifting him up and whipping him across the ring. On the rebound, he nails a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1………………….2……………Kick out!

Oko gets the shoulder up off the canvas. James locks in an armbar as he finally slows the pace of the match down. Oko gets up to his feet eventually, only for James to pull him down into the canvas with a white Russian legsweep. Oko rolls up to his feet, James bounces off the ropes and takes him down with a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Ref: 1……………….2……….Kick out!

James drags Oko up to his feet, he then hits a couple of European Uppercuts, James then takes aim with a quick kick to the right knee of Vortex, just to let him know he hadn’t forgot about the blindside from him earlier. Oko is then dragged away from the ropes by James, who hits a flapjack. He tags in Hidari, who flips over the top rope and nails a senton on Oko. Cover.

Ref: 1……………….2…………..Kick out!

Kenji drags Johnny Oko up to his feet, he then whips him out across the ring. On the rebound, Hidari meets Oko with a belly to belly throw. Oko staggers up to his feet and Kenji nails him with brainbuster.He makes the cover.

Ref: 1………………..2………….Kick out!

Oko forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Hidari waits for him to rise before hitting a stiff kick to the stomach. Oko lurches forward, Hidari then viciously throws Oko shoulder first into the steel ring post. He tags in James, who goes up to the top rope. Hidari hits a reverse DDT on Oko, James then hits a plancha off the top rope.

Ref: 1………………….2…………Kick out!

MW: These two are actually working together very well.

James drags up Oko, he then hits him with a big atomic drop. Oko staggers back towards the corner, James runs over to cut him off but somehow Oko hits a pele kick. He tries to make the tag but Visage cuts Oko off with a running forearm smash. Vortex simply shakes his head.

RJ: Vortex really doesn't seem too interested in this match at all.

Visage picks up Clarke James, he whips him out across the ring before leaping into the air and hitting a hurracanrana on James. CJ staggers up straight into a codebreaker from Visage. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

James drives the shoulder up, Visage hauls up James and goes for a reverse STO but James blocks, countering with a T-Bone suplex. He rolls to the corner and tags in Hidari. He steps into the ring, he then hits a running dropkick to the knee before nailing a running leg-drop bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Kenji drags up Visage...

RJ: GENSHIN...COUNTER!

MW: Reverse DDT!

RJ: TAG! HERE COMES BERG!

MW: BUSINESS HAS JUST PICKED UP!

RJ: First time he's entered the match...

Hidari rolls up and is knocked down with a huge right-hand. He staggers up, Berg flings him into the mat with a delayed vertical suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Kenji forces the shoulder up. Udo drags him to his feet where he hits a couple of big headbutts. Hidari falls towards the corner, Berg sprints in and levels him with a huge stinger splash. Kenji staggers forward straight into a big DDT.

MW: Berg decimating Hidari here!

Udo hauls Kenji to his feet in an armbar hold, he then knocks him down with a big clothesline. Hidari stumbles up, Berg bounces off the ropes and crashes a huge boot into the side of the head.

Ref: 1........................2................Kick out!

Hidari again kicks out. Udo hauls him to his feet by the throat and sets up for the ice-breaker but Hidari fights free. He runs towards the corner and slaps James hard across the chest so he can exit the ring. James glares at him, he steps into the ring.

RJ: James didn't seem to happy with that...

MW: AND NOW HE'S DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

James quickly turns around and hits a dropkick on Hidari, sending him off the ring apron. Hidari stumbles up, James bounces off the ropes, ducks an attempted Berg clothesline and suicide dives onto Hidari.

He leaps to his feet, he grabs Hidari by the head and throws him into the front row, James then clambers over the railings and it descends into a huge brawl as both men fight up the steps.
In the ring, Berg is looking around for an opponent. Oko comes flying off the top rope and hits a missile dropkick to the back. Berg stumbles forward, Oko bounces off the ropes and nails a scissors kick.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Oko gets to his feet, he goes to make the tag to Vortex but he is off the ring apron, looking out into the crowd at a Crime Lord sign. Oko is shouting at him but Vortex doesn't respond. Oko turns around and Berg clenches him by the throat...

MW: ICE BREAKER!

Ref: 1...........................2....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman the winners of this match by way of PINFALL and NEEWWW 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS...PROJECT FEAR!

RJ: New champions! New champions!

MW: Project Fear have done it! They win the titles back at the first attempt!

RJ: Oko was left out to dry by his team-mate, whose obsession with Crime Lord continues!

MW: And team of Clarke James and Kenji Hidari didn't last, I think they're still brawling throughout the stadium!

As Project Fear step out of the ring to celebrate, Vortex enters and looks down at Oko, almost trance-like. He is just staring at his grounded tag team partner.

RJ: What has got into him?

Vortex then just turns and steps out of the ring, walking up the ramp. He leaves the stage with Oko still on the canvas when two cloaked men stride out onto the stage.

MW: These two again!

They stride down the ramp, slide into the ring and the crowd start booing as they roll Oko out under the bottom rope, and the carry him back up the ramp and to the backstage area.

RJ: What in the hell are they doing?

MW: They can't do this surely?!

RJ: They're kidnapping Oko, where has Vortex gone?!

MW: This can't be good for Oko.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:22 pm

*Backstage a clean shaven Jack Reynolds is stood smartly dressed in suit and tie, which is in stark contrast to his guest Cameron Faith. The Freeweight champion has the beginnings of a beard, polo shirt and baggy frayed jeans, trademark beanie hat and Freeweight Title over his title*

JR: Cameron, you......

*Cameron turns to the reporter, signs and grabs the microphone out of the shocked reporters hand*

CF: Sorry Jack, but I can't be arsed listening to you dance around the subject of mine and Kristal's business so first off, that business remains just that, mine and Kristal's. Now that's out the way we can get to the more pressing matter of Survival and the match on everyone's lips Logan Kincade vs Mr Kenty.

JR: What?

CF: What, what Jack? You don't think the crowning of an undisputed champion affects me and Lex? That one announcement has a huge bearing on The Freeweight Champion . Once Survival goes of air whoever holds this belt will be the second most important champion in 6WF. You don't think that's the sort of thing that would make Lex Hart tick because I sure as hell do. I can guarantee that one announcement has made an already menacing opponent just downright dangerous.

*Cameron stares at the reporter*

CR: As much as he would disagree, this isn't about Lex Hart. This is all about me becoming the greatest Freeweight Champion ever. This is about me holding this title for the single longest reign of all time. This is about Cameron Faith starting his Legacy and putting an end to Lex Harts all one fell swoop.

I may be going into this match as the underdog but I won't be beaten, I have too much on the line. Lex you just need to look back at last week when I left you sparked out in the middle of that arena to know what to expect.

*Cameron smiles at Jack as he turns to walk away*
??: Legacy?

*The camera pans round to show Lex Hart standing behind Cameron faith. Lex is dressed in an expensive grey suit and red tie.

LH: And exactly what will people remember of this legacy? Performance in the ring, nope you get your ass handed to you week after week...

Skills on the mic?

*Lex laughs mockingly

LH: I've heard more coherent babblings from homeless people from the streets of Glasgow who have been knocking back buckfast all day, but that would explain your attire!

*Lex looks Faith up and down with disdain...

LH: Is this your attempt to steal Hobo's crown of the worst dressed champion ever?

*Lex laughs to himself as Faith shakes his head...

LH: You are a disgrace Cameron, everything about you is vile, you make me sick from the pit of my stomach and what you have done to the history of that belt is absolutely abhorrent, you should be ashamed, and this company should be ashamed that it has allowed this farce to continue so long.

*Lex sneers as he looks at Faith down his nose...

Look at yourself Cameron, how do you go on when you look in the mirror, when you consider your life, the failure you have become, the black hole of despair that has consumed everyone around you, your life is in ruins.

*Lex takes a step towards Faith.

LH: I am doing you a favour Cameron. I am saving you from the vicious circle that you are stuck in, your fall from grace has become a self fulfilling prophecy, that belt is a millstone, it is a symbol of your failure.

That is your legacy Cameron, that is what people will remember!

Lex smiles smugly before turning to walk away as Faith stares at him.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:23 pm

Mike Hill is seen swaggering through the backstage area, smirking as he is approached by Jack Reynolds

Reynolds: Mike, any chance of a quick word?

Mike Hill: A very quick one Reynolds, Mike Hill has some serious celebrating to do tonight.

Reynolds: Well Mike, do you feel vindicated after he beating you just gave Thunder? A lot of critics thought he would get the better of you tonight.

Mike Hill: Those people are idiots Reynolds. And no, Mike Hill does not feel vindicated, Mike Hill simply does what Mike Hill does best, which is out-wrestle everyone who steps into the ring with him. Mike Hill did what he said he would, which is embarrass Thunder. Mike Hill warned Thunder that he wouldn't be able to live with the epitome of excellence, but he still wanted a match, so Mike Hill obliged and beat his ass all around the Superdome.

Reynolds: This is the Tokyo Dome...

Mike Hill: Mike Hill knows that Reynolds, it was just a bit of a joke, like Thunder. Mike Hill humoured him and gave him his shot, and then showed him up in front of everyone, Mike Hill proved that Thunder will never be up to Standard! Now he's done dealing with rookies and wannabees, Mike Hill is heading back to the top. Mike Hill doesn't care who gets in his way, he wants the world title back and Mike Hill will beat anyone who steps in his path.

Now get out of the way Reynolds, Mike Hill has things to do!

*Hill strolls off, smirking.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:25 pm

RJ: Up next we have a title match, Cameron Faith defending his Freeweight championship against former World Champion and veteran, Lex Hart.

MW: It’s been a long time since Lex Hart held a championship belt and he’s made a recent habit of beating the company’s champions. Can he go one step further tonight? I hope so!

RJ: Cameron Faith is one of the finest champions this company has ever seen and he’ll defend that title with honour, Lex Hart will have to give it his all to win tonight!
MW: Don’t forget the Kristal factor though, ‘Arj. If Faith takes his eyes off the ball, one Flatline could bring the curtain down on this match!

‘Be Myself’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd boo as Lex Hart confidently walks out onto the stage. walks down the ramp, fans shouting and booing as he strides down to the ring. Hart slides under the bottom rope and leans on the ropes as he awaits the arrival of Cameron Faith.

RJ: Hart looks ready for this tonight. He’s one of the most talented wrestlers we’ve ever seen in 6WF, it’s just a shame his attitude overrides the obvious talent!

MW: You don’t get anywhere in this business by making nice with people RJ!

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd give a massive cheer. Cameron Faith bounds out onto the ramp, the Freeweight Championship in his hands. He raises it in the air and beats his chest before making for the ring, slapping the hands of the fans before sliding under the ropes and squaring up to Hart, the title being raised in the air.

RJ: Tensions are very high in that ring, things have got pretty personal between these two in the build up to this contest.

The referee splits the two men up.

MW: I just hope Faith doesn’t get too put off by Kristal and all that is going on with her, it could spoil this contest!

The bell rings and the two men circle each other, Hart makes the first move trying to use his legs to trip Faith up, but the champion is quick to react dodging Hart’s quick kick and then responds with a drop kick, Hart bouncing into the ropes and Faith capitaslises with a quick clothesline, running to the ropes and bouncing off them, hitting an early Lionsault.

1.........2.kick out!

MW: No way in this world that Hart would lose to that, so early!

RJ: Faith making an early statement!

Cameron lifts Hart up and hits him with a quick snap suplex, before standing up and raising his arm to a big cheer. Faith lifts Hart again, but Lex manages to poke him in the eye without the referee seeing, Cameron is reeling and then Hart connects with a viscous kick to the side of Faith’s head, Cameron just falls to the ground .

Hart lifts Faith up, who is totally out of it and hits a knee to the jaw, followed by an improvised jawbreaker. Hart quickly hooks the leg.

1...........2.........kick out!

Hart ruefully stands up, he shouts at Faith to get up. As Faith groggily pushes himself to a seated position Hart aims with another hard swinging kick to the side of Cameron’s head but the champion catches Lex’ foot, unbalancing him and taking him to the mat. Faith kips up and starts repeatedly kicking Hart in his mid-section before lifting him, he whips Lex into the ropes before running with him and hitting a running bulldog.

RJ: Faith looking to reassert himself on this title match.

Faith lifts Lex and throws him into the corner, following in with a splash, as Hart groggily steps forward Cameron hits a quick Fisherman’s suplex and bridges it into a pin.

1.........2..kick out!

MW: True resilience from Lex here!

Lex rolls from the ring and Faith looks on irritably, Hart gathers himself on the outside and Faith looks to the fans who approve and Faith runs, bounces off of the ropes, launching himself…

RJ: SUICIDE DIVE!

MW: HART DUCKED!

Faith goes flying through the ropes, but Lex moves out of the way, Faith slamming himself into the fan barrier, the crowd groan as he lies prone. Hart grins as he drags Faith towards the announce table. He slams Faith’s head off it twice and once more for good measure. Faith drops to a seated position next to it and Hart drives his boot into his chest.

RJ: Risk didn’t mean reward, Hart in control now!!

Hart holds Faith’s head and slaps him to the displeasure of the sell out crowd before hauling up the Scotsman, rolling him into the ring. Hart climbs to the top rope, he dives off and connects with a elbow drop, driving the elbow clean into the chest of the champion. Hart hauls Cameron up and slaps him hard across the face before chopping him across the chest and then finally lifting him up.

MW: Atomic Drop!

1..........2.......kick out!

Hart smiles after Faith kicks out and he beckons him up, Faith groggily starts to come to, getting up and stumbling flush into a knee from Hart.

RJ: CANADIAN DESTROYER!

MW: WOW! WHAT A MOVE!

Hart is quickly up, smiling arrogantly, he begins to goad the crowd.

MW: LEX WINS! LEX WINS!! YES!!!
RJ: NO! THE REF! LOOK AT FAITH’S FOOT!

The crowd cheer as Hart is hit by the realisation that Cameron got his foot on the rope. The referee tells him there was only a two count and Hart is incandescant.

RJ: Champion’s instinct from Faith! Amazing.

Hart urges Faith up and then takes him into the corner, he unloads on Cameron repeatedly in the mid-section before running at him and jumping up with both knees, they connect with an audible thud to Faith’s chin and the champion flops to the mat.

RJ: Hart unrelenting in his attack!

Lex lifts Faith up again, hitting a spinning wheel kick. Hart’s eyes burn with intent as he lifts Cameron up, hitting a quick belly to belly suplex.

MW: Young kids should watch Lex and take notes here. This is how you wrestle!!

Hart backs away and allows Faith up, Faith throws a tired looking punch, Lex ducks and engineers a roll up pinning opportunity…

RJ: THE TIGHTS! LEX HAS THE TIGHTS!

MW: NEW CHAMPION?!

The crowd pop.

RJ: FAITH KICKS OUT! AGAIN!

MW: LEX IS BESIDE HIMSELF!

Lex looks wide eyed as the referee demonstrates that it was a two count, as replays show Lex grabbing Faith’s tights but the champion somehow managed to kick out. Faith looks towards the ropes and tries to pull himself up, Lex waits for him…

RJ: Things looking bad for Cameron Faith here…

MW: I think his championship days are about to flatline!

RJ: FLATLINE!! GAME OVER!

Lex hits the RKO and Faith just drops, lying motionless on the mat. Hart rolls him over and looks set to pin when he is distracted…

MW: WHAT’S SHE DOING HERE?! PIN HIM LEX!!

Kristal is shown walking down the ramp, looking on concerned at the state of Cameron Faith, who is still suffering the after effects of the RKO. Lex bewilderedly looks at Kristal, who slowly climbs on to the apron. She yells at Lex to leave Faith alone. Lex looks conflicted as he looks from Kristal to the prone Faith. Lex then moves for Kristal…

RJ: Oh come on Lex, leave her alone! This isn’t the place for a woman!

MW: That crazy bitch is unhinged, someone ought to teach her a lesson!

Kristal’s eyes widen as Lex steps menacingly towards her, she yells at him to back away, but he grabs hold of her by the hair. Kristal keeps yelling no, Lex beginning to enjoy his position of dominance, smirking as he tries to decide what to do.

Kristal becomes more and more desperate for Lex to let go, as she begs and pleads with him to let her go. Lex’ grip tightens. The crowd quieten in shock, worried what is about to happen, yet nobody accounts for what comes next…

Kristal: I’M PREGNANT!! PLEASE JUST LET GO!

RJ: Oh wow…

There is a stunned silence as Lex takes in what Kristal has said and then let’s go, backing away… He turns around..

RJ: SUPER KICK!!!

MW: NO!

Hart turns around and doesn’t account for the oncoming boot of Cameron Faith. Faith, slumps and makes the cover…

RJ: ONE….

MW: NO!!

REF: TWO….

MW: NO!!

Crowd: THREE!!!! YEAHHHHH!

RJ: What an odd ending! Lex Hart had this match won, Kristal then appeared and it looked for all in the world that Lex was going to do her some damage, only for her to announce to the world that she was pregnant! Lex let her go, turned round and ate Faith’s right boot!

Faith rolls out of the ring, clutching the freeweight title. He walks up the ramp, holding Kristal as he makes his way to the back

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Blue Dragon is sat in his dressing room, he looks down at a photograph in his hand, it's a picture of him and Chris Patricks, both of them smiling for the camera with a pint in their hand, in the background Keith Leone can be seen playing pool, the hardcore title rests over the side of the pool table.

BD: The things we went through Chris... Fuck, I nearly killed you on multiple occasions to get me hands in that title, and Keith, the three of us lost our minds a little over that thing. We went to war, not for our beliefs and not for the adulation of the crowds, but for that title and all that it meant to us... Chris, I miss you mate. The three of grew up together in this business and now you two are gone. I'm left here, the last of the true hardcore generation...

Blue Dragon looks into the camera, his eyes dark, he looks like he hasn't slept for days..

BD: It was never publicised, the bond that the three of us shared. You see, when you go through a traumatic event with others, you form a link, like no other. And the three of us put each other through the most traumatic times of our lives, so the band grew strong over the years. Me, Chris and Keith, we invented Hardcore here in 6WF. And what thanks did we ever get? None! Keith was shipped off the the opposition and eventually, after taking their place to new heights he came back, only to be squashed by politics and screwed out of opportunities that he deserved. Chris, he had his run at the top, he worked his arse off for this company and he literally worked his body to its limits and when he eventually got to the point where he always ready to call it a day, to have a life of his own after all he gave to 6FW, he was taken away, tragically and unexpectedly. And what did 6WF do? Then made a few fake video promos, they had the so called 'faces' of this company talk about how good friends they all where. For fuck sake, they never asked any of his real friends to speak up, all scripted 'reality' bullshit!

Blue Dragon looks down at the picture once again...

BD: How did it all go wrong, I WAS hardcore. I wasn't like these pricks now who see the Hardcore title as a stepping stone. It meant the world to me to be the best guy around, yes the world title is the big one, it's what everyone aspires to, but that proves that you are the toughest man within the confines of rules, of regulations. The Hardcore Title is defended with no regulations, no rules... Shit, sone of the stuff we do is illegal never mind immoral... Surely that's a truer test of ones mettle than who can get a lucky roll up or who can make someone else tap out. In Hardcore wrestling, there is no 'controversy' there's no 'screwy finishes' if you win, then you do so without cheating, because there's no rules to cheat on, if you get the upper hand any way, then that's your right, if you damn near kill someone, then great! That's what it's all about, winning by any means necessary, and that is what I have always been willing to do, what I always will be ready to do and what in prepared to do this Sunday..

He crushes the photo in his palm and he drops it to the ground before looking into the camera and rising to his feet...

BD: You see, the truth of the matter is that I had it all once, I was Hardcore champion, I had people backstage who I trusted, friends even. I had a loyal fan base, they adored me and they ate up every word I said. I was the bar that all so called 'tough guys' where measured by and now I have guys like Austin Stevens, snot nosed kids with a hollyoaks backstory and the image of a homeless war vet. He comes along and he decides that the 'good old hardcore devision' is a good starting place for his stellar career. The little prick wants to prove that his dad was worse than my dad, that he had a worse upbringing than I did. Seriously Stevens, this ain't a pissing contest, it's a war, stop bitching about your last and using it as an excuse to act a cunt and get on with business, our business, fighting....

Dragon smirks, allowing himself a small laugh..

BD: Then there's our so called 'Champion', Fanatic. A man named to be a follower on this place, a man who spent years in the shadow of Chaos. You remember him right? That midget who convinced everyone he was crazy, the guy with a thousand gimmicks, and not one of them worked. A man who is destined to follow, to follow, chaos, greggers, splinter, what ever the fuck he wanted to be called, out of this company.. Fanatic, you think that your dark prophesies and talk of war scare anyone? We all know you've managed to read 'the art of war'. Well done, you can read, want a gold fucking star!?!

Dragon laughs to himself and impersonates Fanatic..

BD: "I'm a big scary monster... I like to sit in dark rooms and read books... Lucky I have a reading lamp..."

BD: Honestly Fanboy, just let it go already, your such a wrestling cliché. The big man who comes to the ring and smashes the steel cage up. You know, what pisses me off, it the fact that I started to think that you had more about you, you shook my hand the other month and I thought you had finally grown out if this 'monster' mentality. But then you attack me during a match and I lose all respect for you. After all that, you've caused this shit for yourself, me and Austin where on a war path, all you had to do was sit back and watch us tear each other apart and then pick at the scraps to defend your hardcore title. But no, your ego got in the way didn't it? And now look, you and your false hardcore credentials are stuck in the middle of a war zone. To the victor the spoils and I can promise you this Fanatic, you are no victor. You struck lucky with that championship, but you know as well as everyone else, that you don't have what it takes to hold on to it.....

Blue Dragon steps towards the door and opens it..

BD: Tonight I go to war, with two men, who don't know who they are, one not yet fully understanding the gravity of the situation. The other has dig himself a grave, now he will lay in it. Both of these men think themselves dangerous, but neither of then have a clue of what I'm capable of...

Dragon steps outside the door, his back to the camera as the door slowly shuts behind him

BD: Tonight I go to war.... And I will walk away with my championship.... and it will be glorious...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:32 pm

The Fanatic is shown sitting in his locker room, candles burn around him as he clutches at the 6WF Hardcore Title....

TF: Stevens.....Dragon.....tonight, you walk into your own personal hell.

You step into the ring with the dark lord and you will see the lengths and depths i will go to destroy you.

The lengths i’ll go to ensure neither of you are ever the same again.

I’m going to make this a brutal, barbaric, blood curdling massacre. I’m going to take anything you ever believed about hardcore, and re-write it.

I’m going to crown myself as the new King, the new ruler of this division. A black cloud is going to engulf you....

The candles in the room are blown out, the sound of Fanatic rising from his chair are heard by the sound of a match striking can be heard, suddenly a red flare is set off in the room and Austin Stevens is shown stood in front of Fanatic...

AS: King? Ruler? Who the FUCK are you kidding?

Stevens waves the flare around the face of The Fanatic...

AS: Helllllooooo? Is anybody home? Is there anything living or breathing inside that thick fucking head of yours? Don’t you know who you’re fucking with? 6WF has never seen anything sicker than me? You wanna talk about new kings, new rulers, you look no fucking further. I’m the future. I’m the new king of hardcore.

You? You’re just the unitard wearing fuckstick they thought might do some damage cause he’s big. Me? I’m the real shit. I’m the yardstick now, bitch and tonight, you’re walking into my world, my rules, my kingdom.

You, Dragon, you’re about to get an education, in what an ass whooping really looks like...

The Fanatic stretches his arm out, tightening the glove and his massive fist...

AS: Awww, isn’t that cute, gloves.

I don’t need them...

Stevens raises his hand out and puts the flare out in the palm of his hand before laughing maniacally as we head back to ringside.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:39 pm

Match 5
Triple Threat Match for the 6WF Hardcore Title
The Fanatic © v Austin Stevens v Blue Dragon

MW: What a match we have in store for you up next, this is going to be absolutely brutal!

RJ: A one on one match for the Hardcore Title is normally dangerous enough, but when you have a triple threat match, well this promises to be just absolute carnage.

MW: This is the match I have most been looking forward to, I really can't wait to see these three beating the living hell out of each other!

RJ: It's going to be absolutely brutal.

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman, introducing the first challenger...he hails from Liverpool, England and weighs in at 266lbs...BLUE DRAGON!
'Freak on a Leash' hits and the crowd cheer as Blue Dragon steps out onto the stage. He stands taking in the admiration wearing his classic ring gear. His biker boots. Jeans and signature leather jacket, the skulls adorning the shoulders looking as ferocious as ever. His beard clipped neatly and his Mohawk back to its former glory, spiked up and with blue tips. He looks as fit as he ever has as he begins to swagger down to the ring.

RJ: The Hardcore Hero is ready to win his title back, we saw that with his superb win over Logan Kincade on Lockdown.

MW: No chance RJ! There is absolutely no way he beats either of these two.

Mike Bird: The second challenger...he hails from Detroit, Michigan and weighs in at 250lbs...AUSTIN STEVENS!

The stage begins to fill with smoke and the lights go down as a figure appears amongst the smoke, the lights go on as “Defective Breed” begins to blast out of the speakers. Austin walks down to the ring and rolls under the ropes before standing in the centre of the ring shouts out “Motor City Massacre!” making an M with his hand before staring down at Blue Dragon.

MW: His first Pay Per View debut and he is gunning for the Hardcore Title, it caps off a tremendous first few months in 6WF for Stevens.

RJ: He's got to win this match first Michael before you can talk about how great you believe this kid to be.

Mike Bird: And finally...from parts unknown and weighing in at 232lbs..the reigning and defending 6WF HARDCORE CHAMPION...THE FANATIC!

“Change(In the house of flies)” hits and the crowd descend into boos as a red light flicks on and off at the top of the stage until The Fanatic walks out. The giant of a man slowly makes his way down to the aisle before lifting himself on the apron and stepping over the top rope. Fanatic then holds the Hardcore Title high above his head.

MW: The odds really are stacked against Fanatic here, it would be one of the best Hardcore title defences in recent times if he walks away with the belt.

RJ: Stevens and Blue Dragon certainly won't take it away from him without a fight.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The three men stare each other down, and the first one to flinch is Blue Dragon, he drops down to the outside and grabs a steel chair. He rolls into the ring, motioning for both men to come at him. Stevens takes one step forward, before leaving the ring himself and grabbing a baseball bat before re-joining the fight.

The Fanatic simply stares them out, waiting for one to make a move. Stevens goes for it, he swings the bat towards The Fanatic but he grabs it and then frees it from Stevens' grip. He then drives the bat up into the gut, Stevens lurches forward and Fanatic smashes the bat down into the back of Stevens who falls into the mat. Fanatic spins around only for BD to smash the steel chair into his face.

Fanatic falls to the mat, Blue Dragon quickly stomps away on the head of Fanatic who rolls towards the ropes in an attempt to escape from BD. Blue Dragon quickly stops this, grabbing the legs of Fanatic and dragging him back into the centre of the ring. Blue Dragon places the steel chair across Fanatic's neck before running the ropes and nailing a leg drop.

RJ: Just the kind of start we expected from these three!

Blue Dragon hauls up The Fanatic by the head, he throws him into the corner before running in and nailing a clothesline. He then smashes the chair into the gut and head of the Hardcore Champion. He then allows Fanatic to stagger forward out of the corner, he swings the chair at Fanatic who somehow ducks it, BD turns around and Fanatic big boots the chair into the face of Blue Dragon who crashes into the mat.

Fanatic is about to go on the attack when Stevens runs in and sends him into the canvas after hitting him in the face with the baseball bat. Stevens drags up Fanatic, he lifts him into a suplex postion before dropping him down onto the body of Blue Dragon. Fanatic rolls away, which leaves Stevens to focus on Blue Dragon.

Stevens walks towards the corner where he removes the top turnbuckle. He drags BD into the corner where he starts smashing the head of the former champion into the exposed steel. Stevens then climbs to the top rope, where he proceeds to stomp BD's head into the steel.

MW: This kid is absolutely brutal!

Stevens searches under the ring, he drags out two kendo sticks, a trash can, a 2x4 and a barbed wire baseball bat. Stevens decides to throw in one kendo stick and the trash can, leaving the rest of the weapons on the outside. Blue Dragon stumbles forward out of the corner, he then nails a chokeslam into a backbreaker. Cover.

Stevens rolls up to his feet, he takes the lid of the trash can and waits for Blue Dragon to rise before sprinting in and knocking him down to the canvas. Stevens places the trash can lid on the floor, he then lifts Blue Dragon into the air before nailing a brainbuster onto the trash can lid.

He doesn't cover, instead he drags Blue Dragon back towards the corner before placing the trash can lid across his face. Stevens then runs in, dropkicking the lid into the face of BD. Stevens waits for BD to stumble forward out of the corner, before sprinting in and knocking him down with a spinning European Uppercut. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2........Kick out!

RJ: Stevens demonstrating he's a perfectly capable wrestler as well as an adept user of the weapons available to him.

Stevens rolls away, he grabs the trash can and sits it up near the ropes. He drags Blue Dragon towards the ropes, before applying a front facelock. He then places BD's legs across the 2nd rope before DDT'ing him into trash can. With Blue Dragon's head on the trash can, Stevens again places BD's legs on the ropes. Stevens then picks up the kendo stick, which he smashes down into the back of Blue Dragon repeatedly.

Eventually he removes BD from his position resting on the trash can and he hits the mat. He grabs the lid, he waits for BD to sit up before throwing it at him. BD catches the lid and Stevens immediately superkicks the lid into the face of Blue Dragon. Cover.

Austin rolls up to his feet, he drags up Blue Dragon and then places the trash can over Blue Dragon's head. He goes to punch him, but despite being covered with the trash can, BD manages to block it. He then uses the trash can as a weapon, headbutting Stevens with it. He falls into the corner, Stevens takes off the trash can and then throws the can into him.

Stevens stumbles out of the corner, Blue Dragon runs in at him but Stevens counters with a discus lariat. Austin then runs the ropes but is stopped in his track by The Fanatic who grabs him on the apron, he pulls Stevens down neck-first across the top rope. Fanatic has a hold of the 2nd kendo stick that Stevens brought out, he then smashes the stick into the chest and head of Fanatic across the ropes.

Fanatic then hits an inverted suplex, throwing Stevens from inside the ring to out. Fanatic steps into the ring with one of the kendo sticks, he strides towards Blue Dragon and leans over to pick him up but BD stuns him with a big uppercut. Blue Dragon gets up to his feet, he grabs the other kendo stick and smashes it into the side of Fanatic. He flinches, but then responds by hitting Blue Dragon with his knedo stick!

RJ: I've never seen something like this before!

MW: They are beating the hell out of each other, using the same type of weapon!

BD responds with another strike with the kendo stick, Fanatic crashes another shot back into him. Blue Dragon fires in another one as does The Fanatic. Blue Dragon then drives the kendo stick into the gut, he then throws him into the corner. He grabs the 2nd kendo stick, he uses them both, smashing them into the head and body of the Hardcore Champion until they are beyond use.

He throws them aside, BD sprints in and nails a big boot to the head. Fanatic stagers out of the corner, Blue Dragon hits him with a running powerslam. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2..........Kick out!

Blue Dragon rolls up to his feet, he then fires in a number of punches to the head. Fanatic responds with a headbutt, but Blue Dragon quickly kicks him in the stomach. He sets up for a powerbomb but Fanatic counters with a big back body drop. He hauls up BD, before nailing a powerbomb of his own. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

The Hardcore champion rolls up to his feet, he goes to the outside and brings in the 2x4 as well. He stands waiting for BD to rise before holding the 2x4 out and hitting a clothesline with it. BD staggers up, Fanatic drives the 2x4 up into the stomach and then smashes it down into the back. Blue Dragon hits the mat, Fanatic runs off the ropes and nails a big boot into the head. Cover.

RJ: This match is absolutely brutal!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Fanatic hauls up Blue Dragon, he goes for an Irish whip but Blue Dragon counters, throwing Fanatic into the ropes. On the rebound, Blue Dragon leaps into the air and nails a high knee to the face. Fanatic stumbles up to his feet, Blue Dragon lifts him onto his shoulders and nails a flapjack onto the exposed steel.

Blue Dragon picks up the 2x4, he flips the bird at Fanatic before driving it into the face of the Hardcore Champion. He stumbles out of the corner and Blue Dragon goes to the top rope, diving off and hitting a flying headbutt-like move. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Blue Dragon stands waiting for Fanatic to rise, he tries to lock in a bearhug but the Hardcore champion fights his way out, he then nails a side suplex. Fanatic sets up the trash can in the middle of the ring, he lifts Blue Dragon into the air...

RJ: POWERBOMB!

MW: What a move by the Hardcore Champion!

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Fanatic hauls up Blue Dragon, he whips him out across the ring and on the rebound, crashes a big boot into the head. Blue Dragon falls into the mat, Fanatic grabs the 2x4, he then locks in an armbar. He strides towards the corner, before climbing up to the top rope.

RJ: An Old School using a 2x4!

MW: I have never seen that before.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

BD forces the shoulder up. Fanatic grabs the trash can, he waits for Blue Dragon to rise before swinging it at him. He ducks under it, and then crashes a big boot into the head. Fanatic falls into the ropes, still holding the trash can. Blue Dragon then runs off the ropes...

RJ: Spear!

MW: Blue Dragon sending Fanatic down to the outside!

Blue Dragon steps down to the outside, he lifts up Fanatic and then goes to Irish whip him into the steel ring posts, but Fanatic reverses the momentum, sending BD into the steps. Fanatic drags the steps away from the ring post, before lifting him up.

RJ: Chokeslam onto the steps!

Fanatic doesn't cover, instead choosing to choke out BD against the steps. Fanatic then climbs so he is on the same level of the steps as BD, before stomping a mudhole into him.

Blue Dragon is hauled off the steps, Fanatic goes for a belly to belly suplex but BD counters with a belly to belly of his own, launching him into the steel ring post. Blue Dragon then proceeds to smash the head of Fanatic into the steel ring post continually.

MW: Even I'll admit, BD thrives in these situations.

Blue Dragon brings Fanatic away from the ringpost, he smashes in European Uppercuts.

RJ: STEVENS INCOMING!

MW: 450 DIVE!

RJ: FANATIC TOOK ALL THE IMPACT!

MW: That was great work by Blue Dragon!

Blue Dragon quickly lifts up Stevens, he then drives Austin's head into the announce table. Blue Dragon starts removing the cover of the announce table, before again driving Stevens' head into the table until he manages to block one. Stevens then counters, driving Blue Dragon's head into the announce table.

Stevens walks towards the time-keeper, he removes the ring bell before sprinting in and driving it into the head of Blue Dragon. He collapses into the floor, Stevens removes the matting so the concrete is exposed.

MW: What is he thinking here?

RJ: OH MY GOD!

MW: PILEDRIVER INTO THE CONCRETE!

RJ: BLUE DRAGON IS OUT COLD!

MW: VICIOUS MOVE FROM STEVENS!

He covers.

RJ: New champion!

Ref: 1.........................2...........................Fanatic breaks the pinfall!

MW: Fanatic saves his title!

Fanatic hauls up Stevens, he goes for a chokebomb...

RJ: DDT ONTO THE ANNOUNCE TABLE!

MW: Great counter by Stevens!

Austin Stevens gets to his feet, he grabs a barbed wire baseball bat from underneath the ring. He waits for Fanatic to rise before running in and driving the bat into the face of Fanatic.

RJ: Look at the blood pouring from his face!

MW: It's about to get worse Arj.

Stevens goes towards the fans, he grabs a bottle from one of them.

RJ: No don't do it, it's a glass bottle damn it!

MW: GLASS BOTTLE INTO THE FACE!

RJ: STEVENS HAS LOST IT!

Fanatic is writhing around in agony, Stevens stands over him with a sick grin on his face. He rolls Fanatic under the bottom rope before looking under the ring, where he pulls out some lighter fluid.

MW: Don't do this Stevens!

RJ: No...no...he's pouring it all over Fanatic's back!

MW: And now the matches!

RJ: OH MY GOD!

MW: STEVENS HAS SET FANATIC ON FIRE!

RJ: SOMEONE GET THE MEDICS OUT HERE, SOMEONE RESTRAIN STEVENS GOD DAMN IT!

The crowd are deathly silent as The Fanatic is lit alight in the middle of the ring. Stevens is stood smirking, the ref doesn't know what to do as Fanatic rolls around trying to put the fire out. Stevens goes to the outside, grabs a steel chair. He smashes the chair down into the back of Fanatic repeatedly until the fire is out. He rolls Fanatic onto his back. Cover.

Ref: 1..............................2............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and NEEWWWW 6WF HARDCORE CHAMPION AUSTIN STEVENSSSSSS!

RJ: That was absolutely brutal, I can't believe what I just witnessed, quite frankly I am glad this match is over. I don't know what lengths Stevens would have gone to to win this match.

MW: Stevens was absolutely determined to win this match, I think he'd have done anything to win it.

RJ: Austin Stevens really has made a name for himself tonight, I can't believe what I just witnessed, one of the most impressive performances in a Hardcore match I've ever seen.

MW: I told you he was the complete package and he has proven it tonight!

Stevens rolls to his feet, grinning maniacally as the ref hands him the Hardcore Title which he holds aloft high above his head as medics attend to both Fanatic and Blue Dragon.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:46 pm

The Saint is shown walking through the hallway, he’s looking down at his phone as he turns the corner and is rocked back as Max Adamson barges past him. The Saint acts quickly, catching his phone before turning to look at Adamson who continues to walk...

TS: Problem, Max...

Adamson stops in his tracks, turning to look at the GM....

MA: Well, now that you mention it.....Boss.....I can’t help feeling that somehow i’ve been screwed......again...

TS: Look, i’ve given you an opportunity...

MA: Oh, oh, please forgive me for my outburst then, Saint. Please excuse my lack of gratitude towards your most gracious offer, i mean, why wouldn’t I be happy playing second fiddle to the top boys? Why wouldn’t i be remotely pissed at having to go on the undercard when i should be top of the pile.

Let me just remind you, Saint, that I was screwed out of my chance, by none other than Logan Kincade. Crime Lord? He was beaten fair and square, he doesn’t deserve a shot at anything. I deserve what another chance at what I lost...

TS: Look, it’s not about that...

MA: THEN WHAT IS IT ABOUT, SAINT?!

Adamson is red with fury....

MA: Is it another of your desperate cries for attention? Did you wanna make a big impact on your return and didn’t care who got caught in the crossfire? Maybe deep down your pissy cause you’re no longer the big I am round here...

TS: What!?

MA: Does it bug you? Does it get under your skin that nobody pays you the glowing tributes you feel you deserve cause you put Cassius on the shelf? Does it grate on you that Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch are the ones talked about when it comes to ‘the men who saved 6WF’? Is that why you came crawling back? Saddled up to McGraw. I bet that’s why you turned the board down first, didn’t you? You wanted to ride back in here, like some sort of saviour and be the man to ride Walker out of town. You want to be the man. You always have. You’ve always had this jealous, petty streak within you, I suppose i shouldn’t be surprised you turned on me as well...

TS: How have I turned on you, Max?

The Saint snaps back...

TS: Because i made a business decision, in the best interests of this company, and all of a sudden i’m the enemy, that i have a hidden agenda!?

MA: You’re damn right you do.

TS: The reason you’re not in the match, Max, is because it doesn’t call for you to be. You’re not the number 1 contender anymore. The titles are being unified, and that means Champion versus Champion. Do you have a title, Max? You gonna break out the Aussie Rules title and wave it around like it’s legit?

I’ve done you a favour...

MA: A favour?!

TS: A favour!

I’ve given you another shot, to put yourself in that main event, to get your shot. And believe me, i didn’t have to. I’ve turned a blind eye to all the things i’ve seen and heard you say in the last few months...

Max smiles...

TS: Something funny?

MA: Oh, absolutely not, lets face it, there’s nothing funny about death, not when people don’t wanna hear the truth. Let’s get one thing straight, Saint. I don’t make any apologies for what i’ve done or said. If Chris was here, i’d tell him myself, and do you know what? He’d respect me for it. I’m done with being the comedy act around here, Saint. I’ve worked my ass off, put myself through hell, watched each and everyone around me get handed things they didn’t deserve. Chumps like you, who walk into the biggest match in a company’s history and try and settle a personal beef when you had no business being there... I’m out for what i deserve, and i’m going to get it, whether you like it or not.

Max points his finger in the face of Saint...

MA: Watch closely. Tonight i’m going to show you, Logan, Kenty, Walker and anyone else who doubts it; exactly why Max Adamson is the future of this company.

Adamson turns away and walks off the corridor as Saint shakes his head in anger.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:48 pm

(Backstage, an armchair is sat in a specially made space for a promo. There are black boards around the chair and Crime Lord is sat in it, wearing a suit, his eyes weary, a cigar between his fingers, smoke slowly rising.)

CL- Everywhere I go I keep hearing the same things, the same mutterings, same rumours...that I'm finished, done, my best days behind me. The Crime Lord era is gone, I'm a relic of a bygone era. I look around and it would be natural to question whether they were right? The men I fought to reach the top are long gone, the men who replaced them are gone, the people I see everyday in 6WF, they're not the men I spent years battling with, they're not the men who attempted to usurp my generation, they're totally and utterly new. Unrecognisable.

With the odd exception of course, Max Adamson, Mike Hill, they're still around, trying to create a living but they're not in my league, they can't list of their achievements, because it would be laughable, pathetic. They can't point to a career of success, because it simply doesn't exist. I am not surprised that people are wondering whether my time has come, that I should leave head held high to the farm which JJ Johnson, Abe Abercorn, TGA, River Ace are probably nursing themselves right as I speak.

I'm here now to tell you rumours of the demise of my career are without fact. I am more driven, more motivated, better prepared than ever before. My career, the long list of success is the beginning, I haven't hit my peak, I haven't shown everything I can do and I am once again climbing the mountain, you look how close I came to beating Logan Kincade, you look how close I was to becoming world champion once more and yet you can still say that I'm done? Ridiculous. Look where I am now, number one contender match...I am here to stay, I am here to win.

This match is apparently a "token" match, a reward for my years of service. People think there are more deserving men than me...that I have surpassed by, of all people, Captain Australia himself...Max Adamson. I have beaten him, destroyed him, demolished him more times than I can even remember. Yet I'm supposed to believe that joke is better than me?!

(Crime Lord takes a long drag on his cigar, before blowing the smoke out, allowing himself a small smirk.)

CL- I want to make this perfectly clear to everybody, most of all Adamson, whatever the rumours are, whatever you want to believe, remember this...I am better than you, I have always been better than you, and I will continue being better than you for...ever. You see Max wants to buy into this fantasy that he is somehow owed the world title, "the greatest to never hold it"...that's what he thinks. He thinks this match is not "fair". That he should be in the world title match already...

Question this people.....why?

(Crime Lord grits his teeth, his eyes almost seem to be filled with fire.)

CL- He's scared. He's put into the path of somebody he just can't handle, somebody he's never been able to handle, somebody who has had his number his entire career. Adamson knows what's going to happen at Survival, he's been preaching that he's a victim of circumstance, that he would be world champion if it wasn't for this...if it wasn't for that...the reason he's not world champion is because he isn't damn good enough.

I am. And I will show that at Survival. Adamson is damn right that I'm a Legends Club certainty, he's damn right that I'm a bona fide legend....but that doesn't mean that I'm done, that doesn't mean that I'm not still, as always, better than him. And that does not mean that I'm going to win at Survival and ascend...gloriously, to the top of the mountain once more!

Are you Ready?

(The camera shuts off.)

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:51 pm

Match 6
N01 contenders match
Max Adamson vs Crime Lord

RJ: Here we go folks, the penultmate match of the evening.

MW: And what a match this one is RJ, two men who desperately want to become world champion.

RJ: One of these competitors even feel that they shouldn't be in this match, instead he believes he should be in the world championship match scheduled for the Main Event.

MW: As it is, this match has been made to determine who will get to face our new undisputed champion at the next Pay Per View.

"Lonely Boy" plays out of the speakers and Max Adamson walks out onto the ramp with a chorus of boos surrounding him. Clarissa follows behind him, applauding as they both walk down the ramp to the ring.

MW: Adamson is right, he should be in the world title match tonight, he was about to pin Mr Kenty until Logan Kincade got involved!

RJ: It's not like Max Adamson hasn't done things like that in the past, what goes around, comes around Michael.

MW: I think Adamson, if he wins, will have a great chance against either Logan or Mr Kenty.

‘Rain Wizard’ hits and the crowd boo as 6WF’s Iron Man saunters, focused, onto the stage. Pyro’s go off either side of him, as he continues his purposeful walk to the ring, staring down at Max.

RJ: Of course, it was as Undisputed Champion that Crime Lord had his finest moment in 6WF!

MW: His title reign was the most impressive I've ever seen, I wonder if he could replicate that again.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord and Max Adamson goes in for the lock-up. Crime Lord forces Max back, but he quickly spins out of the hold before clinching Crime Lord by the waist. He flings him into the mat before dropping knees into the back and head of the former world champion.
Crime Lord rolls to his feet, he runs in at Adamson who knocks him down with a clothesline. Crimey rolls up and Adamson hits a 2nd clothesline. Crime Lord is up to his feet again, Adamson lifts him into the air before nailing a running powerslam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Adamson rolls to his feet, he synchs in an armbar on Crime Lord before dropping a couple of knees down into the shoulder. He then hauls up Crime Lord, before sending him back into the mat with an arm drag. Crime Lord rolls up, Adamson hits a knee to the stomach quickly followed by a DDT. Adamson makes the cover again.

RJ: Strong start to this match from Max Adamson.

Max stands waiting for Crime Lord to rise, he then goes for an Irish whip but Crimey counters, sending Max into the ropes. Adamson rebounds to the middle of the ring and hits Crime Lord with a spinning neckbreaker as Crimey had ducked down. The Australian quickly makes the cover.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up, Adamson waits for him to rise before whipping him into the ropes. On the rebound, he goes for a back body drop but Crimey counters by booting Max in the face. He staggers back, Crime Lord then runs in and takes him down with a big clothesline. Max stumbles up and Crime Lord nails an STO before covering.

Max forces the shoulder up, Crime Lord locks in a sleeper hold before dragging Max to his feet. He then drives knees into the back, before shoving Max into the corner where he follows up with a forearm smash into the back. Crime Lord nails a stinger splash, Adamson staggers out of the corner and Crime Lord pulls him down into the canvas with a reverse DDT. Cover.

MW: Crime Lord coming back into this one now.

RJ: Both of these men are used to being in this situation, fighting it out for the N01 contendership, they know the pressure involved in these match-ups.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Crime Lord rises up to his feet, he starts stomping away on the head of Max until the referee intervenes. Crimey then waits for Max to rise, before throwing him into the canvas with a delayed vertical suplex. Adamson staggers up, Crimey drives a knee up into the gut followed by a Fisherman suplex, bridging over into the pin attempt. Cover.

Adamson kicks out, Crime Lord quickly hauls him to his feet where he fires off a number of big European Uppercuts into the chin. Max falls back into the corner, Crime Lord then pummels away at the gut with a series of swift punches followed by driving his boot up into the throat of Max, choking him out. Eventually Crimey is forced to release, Max stumbles forward and Crime Lord hits a world's strongest slam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

RJ: It's quite surprising here how Crime Lord's power is out doing Max's at the moment.

Crime Lord retreats into the corner, waiting for Max to rise. He then comes sprinting in, going for a spear but Max leapfrogs over the top of him. Crime Lord spins around and runs at Adamson, who hits him with a snap powerslam into the pin attempt.

This time it is Crimey who has to get the shoulder up. Max goes on the attack, locking in a sleeper whilst clubbing Crime Lord across the face and chest with his other forearm. Eventually Max releases the sleeper, before bouncing off the ropes and chop-blocking Crime Lord down to one knee. He then locks in a front facelock, before hitting a legsweep DDT! He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Max drags up Crime Lord in an armbar hold, only to then take him back down to the mat with an arm drag, keeping the armbar applied. He then hauls up Max, before knocking him down with a big clothesline. Crime Lord rolls up to his feet, Adamson knees him in the gut before hitting a running neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

MW: Real back and forth contest here, they are so evenly matched.

Adamson goes up to the top rope, where he waits for Crime Lord to rise before flying off and going for a crossbody, but Crime Lord catches him and then nails a fallaway slam on Max. He staggers to his feet, before walking into a big boot to the skull. He hooks the leg.

This time it is Max who drives the shoulder up. Crime Lord waits for him to rise before whipping him into the ropes, Crime Lord hits a big spinebuster on the rebound. He drags Max towards the corner, before going up to the top rope...

MW: Vader bomb!

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

Crimey stands waiting for Adamson to rise, he then lifts a knee up into the stomach. Max lurches forward, Crime Lord lifts him onto his shoulders before walking forward...

RJ: POWERBOMB!

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Max again forces the shoulder up, he is lifted up by Crime Lord who then goes for a German suplex. Max blocks, he then fights his way out before hitting a German suplex of his own. Adamson keeps the hold applied, before getting to his feet and nailing a 2nd German suplex. He drags up Crimey and for a thrid time, hits a German suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

MW: That is some amazing power from Max!

Adamson hauls up Crime Lord, he monkey flips him into the corner. Max then runs in, hitting a clothesline. Max lifts Crime Lord up to the top rope, setting up for a superplex...

RJ: Blocked!

MW: Front suplex by Crime Lord!

RJ: Every time Max seems to be getting on top Crime Lord stops him dead in his tracks.

Adamson stumbles up, Crime Lord flies off the top rope and nails a clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Max drives the shoulder up. Crime Lord hauls him to his feet, before hitting a backbreaker. Crime Lord waits for Max to stir to his knees...

MW: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

RJ: That could be it!

Ref: 1....................2...................Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he stomps on Max's head before dragging him to his feet. He slings him over his shoulders...

MW: LOCK N LOAD!

Ref: 1..........................2...........................Kick out!

RJ: He kicks out!

Max is dragged to his feet by Crime Lord, he goes for the Custody but Max spins out and shoves Crimey into the ropes. He rebounds to the centre of the ring, Max lifts a knee up into the gut...

MW: Fa-maxxer!

Ref: 1.......................2....................Kick out!

This time it is Crime Lord who gets the shoulder up. Max hauls him to his feet, he slings him over his shoulders going for the Cyclone but Crime Lord drops down the back. He then lifts Max onto his shoulders...

RJ: LOCK N LOAD!

MW: CRIME LORD COUNTERING MAX'S FINISHER WITH HIS OWN!

Ref: 1......................2........................Kick out!

RJ: Max gets the shoulder up!

MW: Max will not be beaten without a fight!

RJ: Wait there, look, it's Vortex!

MW: What the hell is he doing out here?!

Vortex walks down the ramp, with a cigar in his mouth. He simply stares at Crime Lord as he walks down the ramp, Crimey glares back as he beats the mat in frustration, looking to the skies in disbelif. He then hauls up Max, slinging him over his shoulders...

RJ: Another Lock n Load!

MW: That must be it!

Ref: 1........................2.................................Kick out!

RJ: UNBELIEVABLE!

MW: HOW THE HELL DID HE KICK OUT OF THAT?!

Crime Lord rolls to his feet, he stands waiting for Max to rise when Vortex gets onto the ring apron, shouting at Crime Lord. He tries to ignore but Vortex continues running his mouth.

Vortex takes a puff on the cigar, still trying to goad CrimeLord. Eventually, it works as Crime Lord strides over towards the ropes. Vortex immedieately leaps off the apron, Crime Lord starts shouting through the ropes at him but Vortex simply continues to back away. Eventually Crime Lord turns around...

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

MW: That's it!

RJ: Why isn't he covering?!

Max retreats to the corner, not covering and instead waiting for Crime Lord to rise...

MW: THAT'S WHY!

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE! AGAIN!

MW: COVER!

Ref: 1............................2........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: New N01 contender! We don't know the champion but we know who the champion's first opponent will be!

MW: What a performance from Max Adamson! He kicked out of everything Crime Lord had to throw at him.

RJ: You could see in that display just how determined Max Adamson was to win that match, he feels it's his right to be in the world title match-up tonight.

MW: Well he won't be tonight but he sure will at the next Pay Per View!

RJ: If he's in that form, Max could be very hard to stop!

MW: He could be about to break his long-awaited duck for a world title in 6WF.

Clarissa rolls into the ring, she embraces Max who is smirking and holds his arms aloft. Clarissa points to Max's waist as he motions a title belt.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:51 pm

*A VT slowly bursts into life on the screens of television sets, mobile phones and other media devices as fans all around the world tune in to watch 6WF Survival. At first the scene is completely black before the sound of a switch being activated breaks the short silence. Suddenly, the screen is bathed in artificial lighting as one light after another begin to flicker into life surrounding this seemingly empty large room with a uneasy glow. The walls are all plain white and the floor is covered in black matting material. However, one light has not flickered into life, hiding a figure shadowed by the darkness of the far corner of the room and the unused lighting fixture. The figure remains unmoved and hidden as the camera tries to focus in on that one corner of the room. In the center of the room is a black sheet covering over a podium of some kind however this is unclear. A voice over then begins to speak.*

VO: Sometimes in life.. things are so special, that words just cannot explain. Sometimes in life, certain events make you who you truly are and in the end these events are what you are remembered by. History is dictated by the victor.. and these specific victors have survived events which have such significance that they could break any normal man. The pressure on the shoulders of these victors bare down on them with such velocity and such tension that the price of having history etched in your favor is sometimes questioned.

*The scene changes to the TAW world championship and 6WF world heavyweight championship together, glistening in the glow of the lighting. The camera changes angle and slowly rolls over the title belts, showing the names of Logan Kincade and Mr Kenty. The camera continues to show the title belts in their glory as the mysterious voice over begins to speak again.*

VO: These trophy's have stood the test of time. They have seen each man climb to the top of the mountain and claim their reward. They have caused some of the most brutal, vicious and aggressive matches in the echelons of 6WF history. They have caused men to be pushed towards the brink of insanity, just for the chance to be the man. They have caused blood, sweat and tears to be shared in bucket loads just for the chance to be known as a champion. They have also caused men to become bitter, angry and driven by hate all for their chance to for retribution and vindication.

*The camera then slowly returns to one focus which is of the 6WF world heavyweight championship. The Championship is laid across a plush looking red cushion as the camera intently stares at it. Names and faces of previous superstars who have held this title then take over the screen. The scene then changes again revealing footage of these champions fighting and performing move after move and pin-fall after pin - fall. The Voice over then speaks again.*

VO: The 6WF world heavyweight championship.. the title which has made 6WF what it is today. It is the one title that every single superstar growing up have dreamt to hold and carry as their own. The title which has been defended in some of the biggest stadiums around the world and infront of fans who are the most passionate fans in the 6WF world. Champions such Crime Lord, Snake Eyes, TGA and Hero have all held this title. They have created history as victors of this world holding onto this championship.

*Logan Kincade then takes over the screen. His eyes burning with anger and determination as he stares daggers at a fallen opponent in the ring. The scene then changes to Logan destroying superstars with move after move and heinous act one after the other before ending with Logan holding the championship proudly above his head at Born In Fire.*

VO: But now.. this man holds the title. Logan Kincade.. Some say one of the greatest World champion due to his aggression, determination and unquenchable desire to be the all dominant superstar this company has ever seen. The self- proclaimed face, of 6WF. He has faced some of the most determined stars this company has to offer and beaten them. One by one they fall at the hands of this machine..

*The scene then changes back to the TAW world championship. The name Mr Kenty greets the camera first. The scene slowly changes around the title as the TAW world championship looks immaculate in the artificial light.*

VO: The TAW world championship.. another title, rich in history and prestige. A title which has been on federations both past and present and represents all the hard work these superstars put in. Like the 6WF world heavyweight championship.. this title has been held and passed by such Goliaths of this industry such as JJ Johnson, Cassius Zhi, The Saint and Mike Hill.*

*The scene changes once again to these superstars sacrificing their bodies in the ring to hold onto the TAW world title by any means necessary. High risk moves, finishing moves and the sheer pain of guys on the mat are highlighted to the audience showing the value and burning desire to fight for the TAW world championship.*

VO: The TAW world championship.. it represents the desire of superstars who have never given up. Never backed down by any challenge and is now held by one man that demonstrates the qualities of a champion..

*The scene changes back to the ring where the VT shows Kenty fighting with every inch of his being, performing mic-checks and being beaten down by various foes. the scene then changes to Kenty holding the TAW world title above his head, exhausted at Born in Fire at Wembley stadium, the fans cheering loudly.*

VO: Mr Kenty. The man that many of these fans worship. Admire and respect.. the man that some say is perhaps one of the most popular superstars ever to grace this federation with his charisma and his connection with the 6WF world. A man with a never say die attitude and a man that has gone toe to toe with some of the brightest talents this company has to offer and left them respecting him.

*The scene once again chances back to this mysterious room. The last light has being turned on as the figure stares down at the black matting flooring, his head not revealed. The figure is wearing a pair of bright blue jeans, a pair of sporty red trainers and a plain black shirt. The figure then lifts his head up, revealing it to be Mr Kenty. He is clean shaven with his dark brown hair jelled in his usual trendy fashion. His blue eyes have a steely determination as his lips remain still. He continues to look down the camera as the voice over begins to speak again.*

VO: The Birth of this star.. was born in 2011. In a stadium in Glasgow.. and from day one he sent out a message of a confidence and competence which left many of the older superstars worrying and respecting this brash rookie.

*The scene changes to 6CW escalation, with June 2011 in white italics at the bottom of the screen. The figure of a young and built Mr Kenty storming to the ring full of confidence and sliding under the bottom rope can be seen. The voices of Henry Lloyd and Jeff Thaddeus can then be heard in this archive footage. The footage shows Kenty and Ian Morris going toe to toe and Kenty not backing down.*

JT: The highly impressive Mr Kenty Henry.. what do you make of this newcomer?

HL: Very confident Jeff.. his moveset, ringcraft and ambition is something I have never seen before.

JT: Tough to remember such a memorable debut partner.. Morris looks like he has been hit by a train.

*The scene then changes to Kenty clocking a mic-check onto Morris who slumps in the ring before Kenty gets the pinfall and stands to his feet with a confident smile. The crowd at the time taken back by the determination and burning desire of this young rookie. The scene returns back to the unknown room with the camera focused in on a silent Kenty who has his eyes shut as he focuses deeply. The voice of Mr Kenty then replaces the unknown voiceover as the camera continues to focus in on the TAW world champion. The images slowly change to Kenty rubbing his face, exhaling slowly and just generally in deep concentration and focus.*

Mr Kenty: Everything I have done has brought me to this point. This one chance to cement a legacy a moment in time.. to make it all mine. Everything I have ever wanted out of life has come down to this one moment, this one day, this one opportunity in time to take it all. My passion, my dream.. it consumes me. People are going to remember this forever.. People will say this was the match that will make or break your career. You haven't lived or breathed if you haven't danced with this amount riding on it..

Mr Kenty: Tonight will be like no other.. Tonight it's between two guys on one of the biggest stages around. We are going to achieve the impossible and forge new beginnings. Tonight each and every man who will be out in that squared circle will hunt down their dreams. Tonight, nobody is going to be holding anything back. Tonight.. is where the landscape of this very federation will change forever.

Mr Kenty: This is match that has been years in the making. Our careers have been almost parallel with both success and growing up as wrestlers. We have become two figureheads that these fans look up to and admire. And it all comes down to this.. one last shot. One time to show to all of the 6WF world who truly is the champion of champions.. the true champion of 6WF. The man who is better than the other..

*Kenty suddenly steps forward, his eyes still remain shut for now as he remains tight lipped and focused. He breathes in and out slowly, balancing himself. He moves his arms and legs and general position almost as if he is reliving his matches in his head. The scene changes back to Born In Fire in 2012 as Kenty is about to Mic-check Lucas Takeo, drenched in sweat and in agony as he was about to successfully defend the 6WF Freeweight championship.*

MW: He's going to do it.. After all he has been through tonight.. No way!

RJ: He's done it Michael! after such a war with these monsters, Mr Kenty has done it!

*The scene returns to the unknown room as Kenty smiles wryly, he glides to the side, ducking and dodging quickly his eyes still shut in deep thought and concentration. The scene changes quickly once again to Born In Fire 2013 where Geoff Steel and Mr Kenty are left as the last two in the Gold rush battle royal. Steel charges at Kenty who counters with a hurricarana sending Steel over the top rope. The camera pans around the audience who are going wild as the voices of MW and RJ can be heard screaming in excitement calling the action as Kenty stands proudly in the ring, saluting the fans as the confetti falls from the sky.*

RJ: Kenty has done it!

MW: Wow! what a match of attrition.. good lord almighty it's Kenty who has done it!

RJ: You have realised your dream kid!

*The scene then switches to Born In Fire 2013, where the camera focuses in on Mr Kenty performing the Mic-check on Mike Hill as the fans in Wembley are all on their feet in anticipation. As the mic-check is delivered, The crowd go wild as does Michael Wire and RJ who call the action.*

RJ: And Mr Kenty is the champion!

MW: I don't believe it! what a war.. but Mr Kenty has done it. He has claimed one of the richest prizes in this company!

*The scene returns to the mysterious room as Kenty stops on the spot and slowly opens his eyes as the voice-over returns once again. Kenty remains fixated and focused staring into space as the voice begins to speak again.*

VO: You have arguably earnt your place in history.. But now is the time to become the man you were born to be. One of the most monumental matches in living memory. As a proud champion it's now your chance to be the champion. You are not Logan Kincade.. your are Mr Kenty. From the age of seven you have been awe struck by wrestling and ever since then it has been your dream which you have been chasing. You have never been asked to be the face of this company.. your just the first to show up and the last to leave.

VO: And if anyone get's anything from you, they would have had to earnt it. There will be only one winner. One undisputed champion..Only one unified champion. Will you be the champion of champions? Will you survive..?

*Almost like a machine, Kenty strides over towards the black sheet over a podium and slowly removes the sheet. His eyes remain fixated on the podium as the sheet falls underneath him. The scene ends with Kenty looking down at something, something glaring at him almost looking into his soul. Kenty's blue eyes remain locked onto whatever this thing is for a few seconds. Kenty lift's his head up once more and looks into the camera for the final time before smirking confidently, his eyes filled with determination and a steely grit. The scene then slowly fades away with all the lights switching back off, leaving one light on, engulfing Kenty and the podium in a deep white light. Before after a few seconds, the light switches off as engulfing Kenty back into pitch darkness and the podium as the scene slowly fades away.*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:52 pm

A video opens showing a smoky darkened room.

VO: Logan Kincade. World Champion for months. A man that has been through it all in his relatively short career.

A life filled with struggles, a life filled with pain. A troubled young man who has grown into a sick and twisted adult.

Some say he is all brawn and no brains, some would be wrong.

He has masterminded one if not THE greatest rise to the top in the history of 6WF. From day one he has talked of his plan, Of his rise. People laughed, but they soon felt the power which he possesses, they have all fallen at his feet.

Not even the mighty Crime Lord, the mythical Cassius Zhi or his own flesh and blood Blue Dragon could stop him. He has beaten the best and has done so with one thing on his mind...

Domination.

Logan Kincade is not merely a wrestler in the company known as 6WF. Logan Kincade IS 6WF. He is the personification of this title, he is the key... and there is no one with the ability, the strength or the guts to take it from him.

Especially not Mr Kenty. A man, a mere wrestler. The latest in a long line of false idols, of golden calves that the fans...the sheeple.. worship. Because they are told to, Because they fail to grasp the greatness of Logan Kincade, they see him as the bad guy... the heel.... they fail to realise that for all of Mr Kenty's kind words and false appreciation.... he would walk over each and every one of them for the big one, the world title.

Fortunately for him and the machine behind him, he has been afforded opportunities without having to make enemies of any real importance. He has been wrapped in cotton wool as a untainted, pure, "good" guy, he has been set up to replace JJ Johnson as the face of righteousness and hope for these idiots who fill the seats of the arena every week.

Logan Kincade steps out into the light as the smoke dances around him. He is dressed in a hoodie that shows the words LOGAN > 6WF

LK: This Sunday I will end your latest hero. As I always do... and then there is no one that you can cling to, no one to fight for you... all you will have left is acceptance, accept I am the greatest ever, accept I am the strongest wrestler...nay, I am the strongest man to have ever graced this pitiful company, and accept that this place........... is done.

Watch me sheeple. Watch what I do to your golden boy, watch as you sit by and do NOTHING when I break him into a thousand pieces, like a porcelain doll, it looks good... but it is fragile, it is weak and it is just for show.

Watch as I bring this company to it's knees, but this time it will be for the LAST.... time. The games... the drama. It's all finished, I am here to take everything you ever loved, that you ever dreamed of, anything you ever hoped for... and to destroy it, to wipe it out.

Kenty, I didn't choose you, I had no problem with you that I don't have with any of the so called talent, but they chose you, and I can't allow them to get in my way any longer. So here we are, and here is where you get off.

But it matters little who you are, because everything ends here, this is the end.

Rest In Peace 6WF.

2007 - 2014

Logan smirks into the camera as the Survival logo appears on the screen as the show goes to commercials.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:56 pm

Main Event
6WF & TAW World Titles
Logan Kincade vs Mr Kenty

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, Survival is nearing the end but don't go anywhere yet, because it is now time for our Main Event!

MW: And what a Main Event this is RJ, in my opinion the biggest match this company has seen for some time.

RJ: After tonight, two will become one, as the winner of tonight's match will walk away as both the 6WF and TAW World champion, an undisputed champion.

MW: This is something that will change the landscape of 6WF once again, it will mean that all of 6WF's biggest stars will be going for one world title, the Main Event scene will be absolutely packed.

RJ: Whoever wins this match establishes a legacy for themselves that no-one can ever take away from them. You are part of a very exclusive group if you become Undisputed Champion.

MW: So without further ado, let's hand this over to Mike Bird and get what is sure to be an instant classic underway.

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman, the following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF AND TAW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS!

*Crowd pop

Introducing first, the TAW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

‘Turn up the Trouble’ plays and the crowd explode as Mr Kenty bounds out onto the stage. He stops and breathes in the atmosphere, looking round and mouthing ‘wow’ before making his way towards the ring, slapping hands with people on the front row. The lights dim and a mic descends from the rooftops...

Kenty: For those of you that don’t know… I weight into tonight at 230 pounds, Hailing from Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom I am..MRRRR KEEEENNNNTTTTYYYYY…

The crowd pop as he hops down form the turnbuckle, going to hand the microphone back before he stops…

Kenty: KENTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Kenty jumps off the top rope and spins on the spot, pointing to the TAW World Title arond his waist.

MW: Kenty wouldn't have wanted this match as his first Pay Per View defence, how embarassing will it be to lose the world title on your first PPV as Champion.

RJ: I don't understand why you feel so certain that Kenty will lose, he certainly got the better of Kincade last week on Lockdown!

MW: I don't think he can live with the brutality of Logan Kincade, his unrelenting will to win.

Mike Bird: And now...hailing from Liverpool, England and weighing in at 252lbs...the REIGNING AND DEFENDING 6WF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD...LOGAAAN KINCAADEEEEE!

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...”Edgecrusher” roars out around the arena. Logan Kincade steps out on to the ramp, the 6WF World Title clipped around his waist. He stares down the ramp at Kenty, holding the title above his head. Kincade slides under the bottom rope, he leaps to his feet and stares down at Kenty again.

RJ: Without a doubt, Logan Kincade has been one of the most brutal, dangerous, threatening 6WF World Champions this company has ever seen but I think he may well have under-estimated Kenty ahead of this match.

MW: Of course he will have RJ, Kincade is on a totally different level to Kenty. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way, Kincade operates totally differently to anyone else I have ever seen in this company. He really doesn't care about anyone else.

RJ: I think he might just starting looking at Kenty a bit differently after this match. Kincade likes a fight, and Kenty will give him just that tonight.

The referee asks for both belts to be handed over, Logan and Kenty walk to the middle of the ring simultaneously before holding their respective titles high above their head before handing them to the ref.

RJ: Already the mind games have started between these two, trying to pysche each other out.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kenty and Logan square off in the middle of the ring, going head to head and exchanging words with each other. Logan then slaps Kenty across the face, he jolts back in shock before firing back at Kincade with a huge right hook that crowd go wild for. Kincade falls back, Kenty follows up with a couple of big European Uppercuts to the chin. He then goes for an Irish whip, but Kincade reverses, sending Kenty into the ropes.

He rebounds to the centre of the ring where Kincade goes for a powerslam, but Kenty fight out and lands on his feet. Kenty quickly tries to lock in a full nelson hold, but Kincade counters with a snapmare. Logan quickly runs the ropes, he goes for a knee to the head but Kenty counters with a monkey flip.

Kenty rolls up to his feet, Kincade is up at the same time and he goes for a clothesline that Kenty ducks underneath, he follows up with a backslide. Cover.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Logan rolls up to his feet, he quickly boots Kenty in the head. Kincade quickly starts firing stomps down into the head of Kenty, forcing him back towards the corner. Logan runs in, hitting a dropkick to the head. He then drags Kenty up by the head, before smashing his head into the top turnuckle repeatedly. Kenty stumbles back, Kincade goes for a German suplex...

RJ: Blocked by Kenty.

Mr Kenty blocks the German suplex, he then counters with a jawbreaker. Kincade stumbles back, Kenty bounces off the ropes but Kincade leaps into the air and takes him out with a huge elbow smash. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

The 6WF World Champion leaps up to his feet, he hauls him up and hits a couple of short, sharp elbows into the face. He then lifts Kenty into the air attempting a suplex but the TAW Champion manages to wriggle his way free, before hitting Kincade with a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

MW: Very even start to this match-up!

RJ: They're figuring each other out, it's still very early in this match-up yet. Though I have to say, Kenty has had the better of these early exchanges.

Logan Kincade drives the shoulder up, Kenty bounces off the ropes and drops a knee down into the face. He then applies a seated rear chinlock on Kincade, but he gets to his feet quickly. He spins his way out, and then shoves Kenty into the corner. Kincade then sprints in, hitting a big boot to the head. He leaves his boot in, choking Kenty out until the referee intervenes.

The TAW world champion is eventually allowed to escape from the corner, only for Logan to grab him across his chest and nail a spinning side-slam backbreaker. The 6WF Champion hooks the leg.

Logan places Kenty into a front facelock. He hauls him to a vertical base, where he then proceeds to smash a series of big knees into the face. He then takes Kenty down to the canvas with an STO, before running off the ropes and going for a leg drop. But Kenty rolls away and Kincade hits the mat.

Kenty goes to the 2nd rope, Kincae rolls up to his feet and the TAW World Champion flies off, hitting him with a dropkick to the face. Kincade rolls to his feet, Kenty then drives him face-first into the canvas with a face-first Russian legsweep. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

RJ: These two are going with each other move for move, a fantastic contest already!

MW: Kenty is really holding his own here, I'm not sure Kincade expected such fight from his fellow world champion.

Kincade gets the shoulder up, Kenty sets up for an inverted headlock backbreaker but Logan spins his way out of the hold and then takes out his fellow world champion with a huge meathook clothesline. Kenty crashes to the mat and Logan covers.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Kenty forces his way out of the pin, Kincade hauls him up and reels off a succession of European Uppercuts and headbutts, Kenty falls into the corner. Logan runs in and goes for a leaping clothesline which connects. Logan then allows Kenty out of the corner, before nailing a DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Logan rolls to his feet, he immediately starts laying a number of big stomps down into the face and head of Kenty. He rolls towards the ropes, Logan grabs the legs of Kenty and goes for a choke slingshot but Kenty grabs a hold of the ring apron, which prevents Kincade from completing the move.

Kenty then manages to boot him away, he then springboards off the top rope and leaping over Kincade, who spins around straight into a knee-lift facebuster. Logan falls into the ropes, Kenty quickly positions the 6WF Champion's legs across the 2nd rope before dropping him head-first into the canvas with a spike DDT! Cover.

Mr Kenty gets to his feet, he allows Logan to rise before hitting a knee-lift into the stomach. Logan keels over, Kenty bounces off the ropes and hits a one-handed bulldog. Kincade staggers up, the TAW World Champion then locks in a full nelson before nailing a facebuster. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Kenty starting to take the upper hand in this match-up!

MW: He's leaving everything in the ring, he desperately wants to be Undisputed Champion.

Kincade kicks out, Kenty hauls him to his feet and goes for an Irish whip, but Logan launches him into the ropes. Kincade ducks his head and goes for a flapjack but Kenty rolls down the back and into a sunset flip. Cover.

Logan again drives the shoulder up, he gets to his feet and throws a wild punch that Kenty easily avoids. He then fires in some big European Uppercuts that back Kincade into the corner. He lifts him up to the top rope where he then sets up for a superplex..

MW: Crossbody block in mid-air!

RJ: Unbelievable counter by Logan Kincade!

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Kenty just about gets the shoulder up in time. The 6WF World Champion drags Kenty to his feet, where he then fires in a number of big headbutts. Kenty falls into the ropes, Logan places Kenty's neck across the top rope, holds his legs up and then boots him int he chest. He then drags Kenty back, before driving him into the mat with an edge-o-matic. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Logan quickly rolls to his feet, he hauls up Kenty before connecting with a vertical suplex. He keeps the hold applied, before rolling back to his feet, he lifts Logan into the air and nails a Brainbuster!

MW: Kincade coming back into this one!

Kenty kicks out, Logan rolls up to his feet and he stomps a mudhole into the head of Kenty, who rolls back into the corner. Logan hauls him up, only to then boot away at the stomach of the TAW World Champion repeatedly. Kenty staggers out of the corner, Kincade lifts him into the air and hits a gutbuster. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

Logan takes a few steps back, he waits for Kenty to rise before sprinting in and nailing a huge crossbody block! Cover.

Again Kenty powers out of the pin attempt. Logan smashes the right knee of Kenty into the canvas repeatedly, before then going for an ankle-lock but Kenty counters, booting Kincade into the corner. Kenty gets to his feet, he hits a running dropkick. Logan slumps down, Kenty then runs the ropes and hits a running facewash kick. He drags Kincade back from the corner, before hitting a reverse DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

RJ: Any time that one of these competitors look like they are getting the advantage, the other turns it on his head.

Kenty drags up Kincade, he slings him over his shoulders before nailing a Rolling Fireman's Carry slam. Logan staggers up, Kenty bounces off the ropes and hits a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Logan is allowed up by Kenty, who then throws him into the mat with a scoop slam. Kenty goes to the top rope...

MW: SENTON BOMB!

Ref: 1..........................2.....................Kick out!

MW: So close for Kenty!

The TAW World Champion drags up Logan Kinacde...

RJ: Mic Check!

MW: Blocked!

RJ: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1.........................2.................Kick out!

Logan gets up to his feet, he drags up Kenty and then whips him out across the ring. Kenty rebounds to the centre of the ring and Logan drills him to the mat with a big spinebuster.

MW: Now Logan going up top...

RJ: Shooting star press!

Ref: 1........................2....................Kick out!

Logan takes a few step backs towards the corner, he stands waiting for Kenty to rise...

MW: SPEAR!

Ref: 1.......................2..........................Kick out!

Kenty again gets the shoulder up. Logan hauls him to his feet, he places him into a sleeper hold before sprinting into the corner...

RJ: Blind justice!

MW: NEW CHAMPION!

RJ: That has to be it!

Ref: 1...........................2...........................Kick out!

Logan gets to his feet, he is staring down at Kenty waiting for him to rise. He then sprints in...

MW: MIC CHECK!

RJ: WHAT A COUNTER!

Ref: 1.......................2.............................Kick out!

MW: KENTY NEARLY HAD IT!

Kenty gets to his feet, he starts stomping away on the head of Kincade before synching in a sleeper hold of his own!

RJ: Kenty using Logan's own move!

MW: He can't do this!

Kenty has the sleeper hold locked in, he then applies a body scissors for good measure. But Logan fights his way up and then rams Kenty into the corner. He quickly locks in the sleeper hold again...

RJ: BLIND JUSTICE!

Ref: 1.............................2................................Foot on the rope!

MW: This is unbelievable from Kenty!

RJ: This is how much it means to both of these men!

Kincade is pummeling the mat in frustration, he gets to his feet and marches towards the referee, staring him out. He begins berating the referee, who is retreating back.

MW: Kinacde needs to be careful here!

RJ: Alex Walker, what the hell is he doing out here?!

MW: I think it might be a good thing for that referee, Walker needs to calm him down.

RJ: You can't trust Walker to just be doing this!

Walker leaps onto the ring apron, he is talking to Kincade, telling him to back away from the referee. Kincade steps back, Walker is still on the apron though. The referee is trying to get him off the apron, Walker slides something in under the bottom rope as he continues to distract the ref.

RJ: What was that?

MW: BRASS KNUCKLES!

RJ: God damn it!

Kincade picks up the knuckles and crashes a huge punch into the face of Kenty who hits the mat. Kincade throws them out of the ring, Walker leaps off the apron and Kincade goes to cover...

RJ: Not like this! It can't happen like this!

MW: New champion!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:56 pm

Suddenly, "Monster" blazes out over the speakers...

RJ: YESSSS!

MW: THE SAINT!!!

RJ: Thank god for that! He is going to stop this monstrosity happening!

MW: Would you listen to this reaction?

The crowd are going crazy, Saint wastes no time in making his way down the ramp...

RJ: Walker is trying to get away!

Saint sprints down the ramp, he chases down Walker and drags him back from climbing over the railings, he pulls him in and then decks him with a big right hand which the crowd pop hugely for!

MW: The crowd loved that!

RJ: Walker getting his come-uppance from The Saint!

Saint then rolls into the ring, he grabs the referee and begins explaining to him what happened, all the time Logan Kincade stood behind, waiting menacingly...

MW: This can't end well for The Saint...

"Lonely boy" blares out through the speakers and everyone turns to the stage...

RJ: What in the hell?!

MW: Now the N01 contender is joining the party!

Max Adamson strides out onto the stage, bottle of water in hand. He pours it over his head and then strides down the ramp. Max slides into the ring, Kincade goes for a clothesline but Adamson ducks...

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Adamson leaps to his feet, Kenty is beginning to stir to his feet...

MW: GORE! GORE! GORE!

RJ: ADAMSON HAS JUST LAID OUT BOTH CHAMPIONS!

MW: And now he is laying out his plans!

Adamson rolls out under the bottom rope, he grabs the TAW and 6WF world titles before sliding into the ring. He holds them high above his head, staring right at The Saint, nodding at him!

RJ: Max making it very clear what he wants!

MW: Well he is the Number 1 contender, he's going to have the chance to get them!

RJ: Adamson undoubtedly the standout star of this Pay Per View, what better image to end the show on than that?

Survival goes off air with Max holding the titles up, staring at Saint.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down