6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback?

5 posters

Go down

Feedback? Empty Feedback?

Post by Saint Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:11 pm

So the 'F is back! 

Basically, let's hear what your thoughts were. What do you think is going to happen down the line?

Saint

Back to top Go down

Feedback? Empty Re: Feedback?

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:42 pm

Bring back Twist.

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Will you just fuck off?!

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Twist or Rich? Laugh

Feedback - Ok let's get down to brass tacks.

Personally I am already loving the Monday show. It's just so much easier for me promo wise. Rich was actually quick to get a card up today as well Laugh

As for the F', I can see a lot of things happening. Biggest feud is Austin v BD v Fanatic. That could be truly awesome. I don't buy McGraw having a heart attack just like that....sorry SOMETHING underhand must have caused it.

Thunder - unexpected and good. New blood is always a great thing. Uryu to reappear along with Scorpion. Because the 6WF hold is too much to chuck away.

Kenty and Logan to have a huge year. Lex to become a true contender again. Zhi to come back (please ED!) and Clarke James to forever tell the whole world how he saved 6WF. Thank you Marshall by the way Laugh

I will add a bit more when I think of it. Been a long exciting day and I am pooped.

And Rich.....leave Saint alone. The guys a legend and I am sure he is and will do a great job as part of the creative team.

What say everyone else?!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Saint wrote:Will you just fuck off?!

#precious

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:44 pm

Twisty wrote:Clarke James to forever tell the whole world how he saved 6WF

Don't hate me cause i'm better than you.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:48 pm

I have said before, I really like the idea of Monday shows as it benefits probably everyone who is committed to this from a promo standpoint and a Match writing/segment writing perspective.

I thought the re-launch show was overall, very classy and cool. I really think It's awesome that Mat/Beer and others have the time to insert promo's into the shows as that really demonstrates the attention to detail to make the shows the best they can be aswell as adding further depth to the shows. So more of the same please aha!

I generally also think that the buzz is back around the fed at the moment, with a strong and top quality first show back in 2014, new characters and the return of a few old friends! that blend is perfect. So I just hope we can all continue the positive buzz and vibes and make 2014 for 6WF bigger than ever before. 

Keep it up guys! Smile

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:56 pm

Some very good matches, not sure where 6WF is going although as I said in the Whodunnit thread, I'm calling Saint to be the one who injured McGraw so he can be the GM. So many good feuds lined up. Glad I read 6CW shows now, so I know who Thunder is Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down