6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Supershow!! - Monday 17th June 2013!

+13
Marky
Kuinshi
kentyf1
Dicey
Toozey
Twisty
6WF Prime Minister
Electric Demon
Amy T
Geoff
Cable
Lee
6WF Admin
17 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown Supershow!! - Monday 17th June 2013! Empty 6WF Lockdown Supershow!! - Monday 17th June 2013!

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:32 pm

*Announcement on the New Intermim General Manager

Match 1
The Fanatic v Lucas Takeo

Match 2
James McManus & Cameron Faith v Max Adamson & Jerome Dubois

*The Scorpion Pit with Special Guests - Finlay & Abe Abercorn

Match 3
Chris Patricks v Kenji Hidari

Match 4
TGA & Lex Hart v Dopant Zero
*The Consultancy on Commentary

Match 5
Pick Your Poison Match
Mike Hill v ????

Match 6
Pick Your Poison Match
The Saint v ????

Match 7
Fight for the Right Semi-Final
Mr. Kenty v Crime Lord

Match 8
Fight for the Right Semi-Final
Logan Kincade v Geoff Steel

Main Event
Keith Leone v Marshall Murdoch

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Supershow!! - Monday 17th June 2013! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Supershow!! - Monday 17th June 2013!

Post by Lee Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:37 pm

The arena is bouncing as the fallout from last weeks show is still fresh in the memory.

Fans are chanting "6WF! 6WF! 6WF!" As the title begin to play and the cameras pan around the crowd before focusing on Michael Wire and RJ.

RJ: Welcome to a sold out 6WF Supershow here at the LG Arena, Birmingham! And what a show we have in stall!

MW: What a super show this truly is going to be Arj! First up we have an announcement regarding the new....

Suddenly an announcement blares through the speakers silencing Michael Wire

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

As the announcement finishes the guitars of Edgecrusher blast out of the speaker system as Logan Kincades face appears on the titan tron, clips of various matches are intertwined with close up shots of his eyes twitching with rage.

The fan's boos almost drown out the music as Logan steps out onto the ramp, he stops at the top and roars towards the crowd as pyros explode around him before heading down to the ring.

RJ: Logan Kincade has been in top form in recent weeks Michael

MW: Just his usual brilliant self RJ, He is my pick for the Fight for the right tournament

RJ: You don't think his inexperience will be a factor here? Not to mention he is up against a member of Re-Genesis!

MW: You kidding me? This is LOGAN KINCADE we are talking about here. It doesn't matter if he has to go up against the entire roster, he is determined to get his hands on that title, and no one is going to stop him.

RJ: I bet Geoff Steel will disagree with that Mike.

MW: Geoff Steel can dissagree all he wants RJ. He will not get past Logan. Mark my words.

RJ: You are wrong a lot you do realise this right?

MW: Not this time

Logan reaches the ring when he walks around to the announce table where Michael Wire hands him a mic which he snatches from Wire's hands before rolling into the ring and slowly getting to his feet as the music fades and the boos can really be heard.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: Sheeple.. sheeple... sheeple, please, let's show a little class here shall we?

Crowd: BOOOOOO

LK: hahahahahaha you boo me?

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO

LK: YOU FUCKING BOO ME!? What will you do when I face off against Geoff Steel? Him and his gang of gobshites are hell bent on tearing this company apart, and yet you would still boo me over him? Well.......

...You know what? I almost agree with them....

RJ: WHAT!? Is Logan pledging his allegiances to Re-Genesis!?

MW: Don't be stupid..

LK: The big difference, and it is pretty big, is where I too have a deep hatred for all this company is... I will be the one to bring it to it's knees. Not Geoff fucking Steel and the misfits. They can run around getting involved with every main event til they are blue in the face. But if they interefere with my match against Steel.... hahaha then we all know, they won't enjoy what follows...

and believe me if that giant piece of shit and that masked prick think they can try and help Geoff then think again. I still have your tooth Udo i will happily take more from you, and as for Visage I don't know you well, I haven't had the pleasure so to speak, But I can promise you one thing. I am stronger than you, I am better than you. I will break every bone in your body if you get in my way.

NOW.... I know I haven't mentioned Cassius and Kenji. But I don't think they have the balls to get involved. But them two circus freaks? This has their names written all over it.

So what about it Geoff? You gonna do what a man would do and tell your attack dogs to sit? Or do I have to beat all three of you at the Supershow? Cos either way, this is as far as you go in the tournament chump...

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Supershow!! - Monday 17th June 2013! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Supershow!! - Monday 17th June 2013!

Post by Cable Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place inside the 6WF Arena. The lights are out in the Arena as they flick back on with Hidari Kenji wearing trackpants but not his typical team japan attire. Just regular sports trackpants and a Team Japan T-Shirt)

Hidari- It's been a while since you idiots heard my voice but I'm just going to keep this short and simple

(The fans boo)

MW: Oh yeah we miss our future Japanese World Heavyweight Champion!!!!!!

RJ: Good Grief!

Hidari- I wanna take you back a couple of week ago to when I joined up with Alex Walker...you people are soo curious into why I did what I did and why I chose Alex Walker over my own blood....

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- When they say blood is all you have in this world. That's a damn lie. The only reason I actually hated Alex Walker was because The Original Genesis was Powerful and more dominate than Team Japan back in 6CW. I wanted to be apart of Genesis thats why I decided to gun for Jackson Black when he was a International Champion at the time.

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- I wanted blood and I wanted Jackson's Black's blood on my hands but now it just seems as if I wasn't being acknowledge enough for my raw talent! Alex Walker saw potential after I defeated Geoff Steel Jan of 2012 but that was just the beginning. Elimination Chamber 2012 when we was fighting for the #1 contender spot for the 6CW Title at which Lex Hart held. I was pinned by Keith Leone....

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- My hatred towards Keith Leone continues to build because Keith Leone is someone who I see is the poster boy of this company. He came in and did the exact same shit back in 6CW. He became World Heavyweight Champion.

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Keith Leone the next time we face in this ring I promise that you will lose and I will expose you as the man who makes these fans want to commit suicide!

(The fans boo)

RJ- I sense nothing but Jealously

Hidari- I am the man who I am today because of what I've gone through. I am the guy who will cease control of this company with my own bare hands! Team Japan is the past and the future is now!

(The fans boo)

(Hidari looks down at his Team Japan shirt)

Hidari- This shirt is trash to me now

(Hidari tears up the Team Japan shirt revealing a 6WF T-Shirt with a Censor sign over it.)

Hidari- This company and it's rules do not influence me at all. I will become a Freeweight Champ and a Hardcore Champ eventually but as of now I want to take out Keith Leone. You are a boring ass champion that you make watching commercials interesting. Vortex that fat bastard can eat my shit.

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- The Re-Birth of Genesis has reborn and you are witnessing a whole another Hidari Kenji not the washed up Hidari Kenji or the Hidari Kenji from 6CW. This is Hidari Kenji the man who will be your Future World Heavyweight Champion!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Starting today...Keith Leone you are on the chopping block. I guarantee you you won't have the strap on you for the rest of 2013. Not with the Re birth of Genesis. I want to make sure that title comes off of you because I'm tired of the boring 5 moveset you have!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- As far as Chris Patricks! I will make a example out of him and I will show you all why Hidari Kenji is the biggest threat to this companies existence!

(Hidari turns his microphone as he continues to sit in a chair...The scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Just as Logan finishes speaking, the arena lights dim once more casting everyone into darkness, Last Resort then hits and the crowd react with angst booing the thought of an appearance from Geoff Steel,

MW: Things are about to pick up RJ best hang onto your hat it may get a little crazy out here.

RJ: I’m not wearing a hat Michael but even I must admit with these two superstars out here we could be in for one hell of a ride

Geoff Steel steps out into the arena to a wall of hate from the crowd, he has his silver hoodie on with the hood up and is staring at the ground hiding his face. Steps takes a few steps forward and stops soaking in the atmosphere, he than lifts his head and removes his hood revealing a huge grin on his face much to the annoyance of the hostile crowd. Steel then begins to saunter down to the ring in his own time stopping half way to do up the laces on his boots.

MW: Steel doesn’t seem to be in any rush here he sure is making us wait, just get on and fight already it’s what we came to see.

As Steel reaches the bottom of the ramp he makes eye contact with Logan and smiles, Steel then shakes his head and makes his way around to the announce table and picks up a microphone before climbing up onto the ring apron and wiping his feet, he finally enters the ring under the top rope and once more looks around the arena. Steel then once more makes eye contact with Logan as his music begins to fade out, he lifts the microphone to in front of his mouth.

GS: Ever the opinionated one Logan and why not, it’s not like many men have made you eat you own words during your time here, the most dominant hardcore champion of all time, the man who know no boundaries who can go to such dark places where many men dare not venture. Now I don’t doubt Logan that you have talent id be a fool for not acknowledging that you may pose a threat to my chances in this tournament, what you don’t have though Logan is the experience at this level, your used to fighting guys that don’t have the heart or skills to make it at the top and whilst you may have been the best of the peers around you fighting over scraps of success, that doesn’t mean that you will be as dominant at this level. No Logan what you are is the underdog all the sensible money is being put on me and rightly so I’ve been there done everything and have the titles to prove it, In that thick skull of yours Logan if you think that facing me will be like anything you have experienced before you are in for one hell of a bad night.

Steel breaks eye contact with Logan and looks out into the crowd, before pacing the ropes

GS: Whats more Logan as much as facing me is more than challenge for you, your facing me with a place in the final on the line something I greatly desire, stopping me from getting exactly I want would be a challenge for even some of the greats of this industry Logan and I’m afraid that I something you are not. Now I hope you don’t take offense to that Logan one day you may well be a force to be reckoned with but right now you will fall short on every occasion. I don’t just want to progress in this tournament, I need to progress, this company needs to be cleansed and its corrupt at its very core by winning this tournament we can start the treatment and start build towards a better future, that’s why I will not lose at the super show Logan, because I can’t sit idly by anymore as the disease spreads. Re-Genesis are not the villains we have been made out to be, we are visionaries are problem is that we care about this company too much to watch it suffer.

Steel takes a step closer to Logan and looks him up and down

GS: To date Logan you have stayed out of the battle for this company and wisely, their doesn’t need to be any more casualties than there needs to be, but if you get in our way Logan and become a thorn in our side I promise you I personally will make you regret it. It’s not just me you have to worry about though Logan you run your mouth against every member RE-Genesis and you might just get to feel our full force, to date that has only be reserved for Keith Leone but if you wish I’m sure we could accommodate a place for you. Now you asked me question before I came out here and that was if I had the balls to face you man on man, my answer your damn right I am!

Steel then pauses as a grin spreads across his face

RJ: I can’t wait for this fight Michael

GS: I am prepared to face you man on man Logan, whether that be this week however is another question.

The crowd begins to boo loudly as Steel laughs

GS:I will do whatever it takes to win this tournament Logan anything, with the final a week away I need to be fresh, so say somebody from the back decides to interfere I’m not going to pass up the opportunity to capitalize on it. No matter what happens during our match Logan I can promise you now the result would have been the same, because right now Logan I am just plain better than you.

Steel steps back from Logan and raises his hands in the air to even more boos from the crowd, he then lowers the microphone and stares intently at Kincade.

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:15 pm

Change in the house of flys booms out over the speakers as the fanatic comes from behind the curtain, instead of his usual slow walk to the ring, he marches down his pace getting quicker and quicker as he gets closer, he steps over the top rope and snatches the microphone from the ring announcer, he stares right at him and smirks sadistically, forcing the poor man to scurry from the ring. he laughs to himself before beggining to talk

F- Last week Splinter I gave you a simple warning and incase you missed it, as well I had choked you out and left you passing out this was it

we cut to footage of last week

Splinter is being tended to by medics as the huge figure of The Fanatic walks into shot. The medics scarper as The Fanatic stands over the groggy Splinter...

TF: I said i would bring vengeance to those that have wronged me.....you are one of those....

The Fanatic grabs Splinter up by the throat and chokes him as medical staff call for assistance....

TF: I promised i would wreak havoc and destruction for those that have sinned against me.

Splinter, you cost me my European Title. You drove a wedge between the Parasite Killers. I'm going to take your career.

We cut back to live footage of fanatic patrolling around the ring laughing at his loudest but in an instant his expression changes to one of extreme anger

F- And Splinter I will soon make good on that promise, I will rip you from limb to limb and make sure that you are never seen here or any else ever again. But you will not be the first victim in a very long line as first its someone who has been a thorn in my side for a while now, the man who thinks he is the most dark twisted force in 6WF, Lucas Takeo. (Fanatic laughs to himself again, rubbing his hands at what can only be thoughts of the plans he has made to rid the 6WF of Takeo) Now Takeo you seem to have a knack of knowing how to beat me, but not this time as you are what I like to call an example, an example of what is to come to Splinter, and that is someone who is to feel the full force of what the dark destroyer is capable of, you will be the first of many stories to end, then its splinters, then its I dont know whos, perhaps The Hardcore Champion Gay Lord's I may mean crime lord, I dont know I forget his name, call it too many bumps to the head, Perhaps its my old friend James Mcmanus', Don't think I have forgotten what you did just because I am focused on old Gregers, perhaps it may even be one of the current world champions, perhaps it will be re-genesis but there will be many more chapters closing at the being of these hands

Fanatic looks down at his hands, before smiling sadistically into the camera

F- You may think what I say is fake or is false, and I dont care as what I say I know is true, many of the rosters times are coming to an end and that is all to the fault of one man, one man you treated me like a slave and treated me like shit for so long and he is the only man who is to be blamed for what is to unfold.

Fanatic continues to smirk sadistically

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:43 pm

The arena doors swing open, catching a waiting Jack Reynolds attention.

OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Reynolds quickly fumbles in his pocket with an excited smile and takes out his sunglasses, sellotaped where Lucas Takeo broke them last week, proudly putting them lopsidedly on his head.

The camera pans to the arena doorway and pans up from the floor, first seeing some huge platform boots, up past diamanté studded purple flares into a full extravagantly collared jumpsuit split down the chest then finally, an immaculately coiffured man with gold rimmed sunglasses on.

Jack Reynolds : CM Funk...

CM Funk steps into the arena flanked by three similar looking women to his right and three equally similar men carrying instrument cases and immediately staggers backwards, shielding his eyes. His hand shoots out, each finger bright and sparkly with gold jewelled rings, and grabs the woman closest to him by the shoulder.

CM Funk : OWWWWWWW Wanda... tell me I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing. I can't quite make it out because I've got my sunglasses ON!

Girls (together) : What do you see Funk?

CM Funk : Firstly I see thousands of people... all here to see my show tonight.

Girls : Hmmm Hmmm!

Reynolds looks around the empty corridor confused.

CM Funk : And secondly... I see the flyest, funkiest backstage interviewer that ever held a microphone to his white lips with his sunglasses ON!

Girls : That's right Funk!

CM Funk walks towards Reynolds and spins on the spot before putting a hand on his shoulder.

CM Funk : But didn't Funk ever tell you boy, that there are only two types of people who can wear sunglasses indoors. And thats blind people, and assholes!

CM Funk looks around Jack Reynolds, to his side and then behind him

CM Funk : And I don't see no guide dog on you, so take them off fool!

Jack Reynolds : But... you haven't got a guide dog either.

CM Funk is staggers backwards again

CM Funk : Owwwwwww Jacky. There's something you need to know about CM Funk, and that's that I work by the rule of three. Ain't that right ladies?

Girls : Uh-huh!

CM Funk : Fellas?

Band : YEAH!

CM Funk : When you're around CM Funk, you've got to be looking for that unspoken third... the diminished seventh... you know what I'm saying Jack?

Jack Reynolds : Ummm...

CM Funk : Because there are THREE kinds of people who wear sunglasses indoors. Blind people. Assholes. And C..M.. Funk!

I pull this shit off!
I'm like the lovechild of Ike and Tina Turner up in here!

What happened to these anyway. You need to have a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T man!

Jack Reynolds takes his glasses off and holds them flimsily by the sellotaped hinge.

Jack Reynolds : Lucas Takeo broke them.

CM Funk: WHAAAAAAAAAAAA? Now listen here Black Jack... There are two things you don't break you hear? And that's yo' momma's heart... and another man's sunglasses!

Jack Reynolds : And what's the unspoken third?

CM Funk cackles.

CM Funk : Man... you crack me up every time Jacky.

Jack Reynolds (confused) : Do I?

CM Funk : Let me tell you a story.

Let me tell you about something i doubt Lucas Takeo has ever experienced.

Let me tell you about CM Funk's first time!

Reynolds looks worried

Jack Reynolds : I don't think that's really appropriate Funk...

CM Funk : Not that first time man, I'm talking about the first time I put on my sunglasses. Oh man it changed my world. It changed my outlook on life! I saw things in a million darker shades and suddenly it all made sense....

Reynolds breathes a sigh of relief

... man that was the best night of my life.

And incidentally it was also the first night I ever went for a midnight stroll down around that sweet sweet lady garden! OH! WHAT A NIGHT!

Reynolds slaps his forehead

CM Funk : So you hear what I'm saying Jack?

Jack Reynolds : Umm... No?

CM Funk : You've got to go get your own back on this Lucas Takeo. Go now and break something of his. Smash it up like a James Brown hit record!

Jack Reynolds : Have you seen Lucas Takeo?

CM Funk shrugs his shoulders and Jack Reynolds takes out his phone, opening up the 6WF app and Lucas Takeo's page. Funk gulps then takes a step back, flicking his collar out.

CM Funk : Well I would help you and all Black Jack, but I never told you about the unspoken third. The THREE things you should never break. Yo' momma's heart. Another man's sunglasses. And a sweat!

That just ain't cool!

Oh... and also... I've got my sunglasses on.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Logan smirks at Geoff as he glares into his eyes for a few seconds as Geoff begings to wonder why he is smiling at him.

LK: Oh Geoff.... Geoff the meff. Youu do say some absolute shit don't you? Now I want to you think about this, think about it carefully ok. Because you might have ideas above your station here....

You are not the leader of Re-Genesis are you? No that is Walker...

Geoff shruggs his shoulders as if to say "and what?"

LK: Now this is where you have to be honest with yourself, but you aren't even the second in command are you Geoff? That would be one Cassius Zhi....

Geoff scoffs at the idea of himself being lower than Cassius

LK: Now, Walker in his infinite wisdom will never say there is a ranking system in play over in Re-Geneshit but the simple fact of the matter is.... You are the 3rd placed "Walker guy"

Geoff looks annoyed and mouths "what are you getting at Kincade?"

LK: What I am getting at Geoff my boy, is the stupid comment about myself having never "faced anyone with the skills of heart to make it to the top?"

Well as you say I am still known, and will be forever known as the most dominant Hardcore Champion in the history of this business....

Off the microphone we can hear Geoff shout "what is your point Logan!"

Logan walks up to Geoff and pushes his face into his and brings the mic to his lips.

LK: Remind me who the fuck I beat to obtain that hardcore title dickhead?... I beat the man who is your superior in your precious little club. I beat Cassius Zhi! I beat Hobo, I ended Hobo's career, I ended Blue Dragon's career! I have beaten the best I have the tools to beat anyone and everyone.

You can say you have the experience, but you don't have any experience in facing someone like me Geoff! I am not your run of the mill superstar. I will not stop, I will not stay down, there is no level I will not go to, no depths to which I will not sink. No bone I will not break, no line I will not CROSS!

Logan smiles as he moves away from Geoff, always facing him.

LK: There is nothing I will not do to obtain that which has been kept from me by the powers that be. Not you, Not Cassius, not Re-Genesis and not Alex fucking Walker can stop my momentum.

The time has come for my rise, and I will rise higher than anyone ever has before. I will be world champion, and once I am?.... I will never, EVER......let it go....

Logan snarls at Geoff who is smirking unimpressed at Logan's rant.

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Prime Minister Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:45 pm

-The camera goes to Abe Abercorn in his locker room.-

AA: Greetings, friends. You may not have heard from me for quite some time, but I had more pressing matters to attend to. I see that at lot has gone on since my last appearance. Mr McGraw has been usurped, and now Mr Walker has gained sole control through a fifth column movement. So far my services have not been required in this matter, and I shall take no direct position on it to my services are required, if and when this happens. I do hope however, that the issue is resolved in a favourable outcome to 6WF.

I have more important things to deal with right now. As some of you may know, I have a formed a coalition with fellow Irishman, Finlay. For many years, Finlay has been the wrestler's wrestler, a great star that perhaps had not received the recognition he deserved. Thankfully someone out there put him in the Legends Club, for make no mistake about it, he is a legend, and I am honoured to be teaming with him. Even if he is a mad hallion. (A bit of dialect for any Irish viewers, there).

Now, next Monday we will be attending that infernal Scorpion Pit. Scorpion by name, Scorpion by nature, that fellow - for he is quite the pest. His talent can not be doubted, but his attitude is disgraceful. Quite clearly he's listened to much to Mr Hill. And he's now in alliance with that quoter Solomon Riddick. Now Mr Riddick, you may talk in riddles, but so do I. I was the orator of allegory long before you even started.

And I guess this is the crux of the argument, is it not. The two of you despise I and Finlay because you think we should retire and give you your moment in the sun. Well have you not had that moment? 6WF is a meritoracy, everything is earned. Us older wrestlers being around has no negative effect on your chances of success. In fact, it only strengthens it. If you are good enough, you will beat us and enhance your legacy. If you can't, you weren't good enough anyway. But without older stars, how can a junior star make their legacy? For it is through beating legends new legends are made. But if you say that our presence holds you down, and you'd far rather not have us about, well you are talking cobblers.

And the two of you are hardly green rookies, are you? You have titles to your name in the past. Listen - you shouldn't be picking this fight. We've earned our position, as you did yours. But our presence is not a hinderance.

It actually helps you!

6WF Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:36 pm

Vortex is helping Johnny Oko through the backstage area directly after Friday's Lockdown. Both men move slowly and Vortex stops to hold his back from time to time. He turns to one side to see Marshall Murdoch stride through the curtain, before Keith Leone comes through as well and walks off in a different direction. He watches as both men tread different paths and he shakes his head. Johnny looks up at his partner before side stepping away. Vortex goes to help him but Oko waves him off.

Oko: I am fine. Apart from a bruised ego, the half-blood prince lives to fight another day.

Oko gives Vortex a wry smile and he mimics it, before wincing and holding onto his back in pain. Johnny looks at him concerned, before it is Vortex's turn to wave him off.

Vortex: It is nothing. I chose to lift the biggest thing in the federation. And I don't mean Walker's ego.

Both men smile before breathing heavily and looking around them. Oko hears a door slam shut and just catches a glance of Leone going into his dressing room. Somewhere behind them, there is a small commotion and we can hear Walker's voice barking orders at stagehands. Vortex stares back and watches as Walker rushes through the corridors followed by a mob of different staff members. Flashing lighbulbs go off and reporters hurry behind him to try and ask some questions. Walker ignores them and just keeps walking. Oko turns back to the curtain to see Cassius Zhi slink through. The two men stare at each other intently, before Cassius chuckles and paces through another backstage corridor.

After a while, the various noises of the show coming to a close evaporate and all is quiet and still. The Consultancy stare at eachother and look about.

Vortex: Some night.......what was we saying about the easy life?

Oko: Never happened. Probably never will. We are too good at shit stirring to be away from trouble for very long. We enjoy the buzz too much.

Vortex: I have just had about had my fill of being the good Samaritan. I thought back there we were going to get lynched.....again. Who asked Leone and Marshall to muscle in on our party anyway? We was doing alright....

Oko: Yeah...course. We could have took them. No problem.

The two men look at each other and burst out laughing. A lone 6WF staff member pops his head out of one of the doors and stares at the pair of them. Oko gives him an evil glare and the man decides to mind his own business and pop his head back behind the door. Oko turns to his partner and starts pointing to his head.

Oko: So we know your back is fucked now. What about this?

Vortex looks at him confused.

Vortex: You are kidding right? After all we have been through, NOW you question my mental state? Bit late for that......

Oko: Easy....I was just wondering how I could get you to change into the Hulk like that again. Would make life easier next time we have a 5 v 2 going on. What makes you turn into a monster?

His partner chuckles.

Vortex: Well last week it was green tea. This week it is sunglasses. Who knows what it could be next week.

Oko: Would it not be easier to change when you are pissed off?

Vortex: Nah.....this is The Consultancy......we never take the easy route.

Oko: Well not now anyway!

The air goes quiet and the two men look around at the emptiness uneasily.

Vortex: We are doing the right thing, yeah? Don't know about you but I am not happy with having a target on my back.

Oko: So you want to carry on dancing in the shadows? You have to face up to your demons at some point Vinnie. This is main stream now. We are prime time. Everything we do from now on will make an impact. No more small time roles. This is where I belong. At the summit of this company.

Vortex: I thought "we" belonged here. Not just you.

Oko: Well are you going to go soft on me? Because I don't want the weak bellied gaijin I see in front of me right now. I want the hard of nails human wrecking ball that made Re-Genesis looked like a fairground side show. I want you mad. I want you angry. And above all else, I don't need you to start doubting yourself. I can handle this......it is what I was born to do. Now can you take it or can't you?

Vortex looks at him and bows his head. Oko stands staring at him with his hands on his hips, before he notices his partner start to nod his head.

Vortex: I can do this......I can do this. I have been a champion before. And I can do it again.

Johnny extends his hand out to Vortex.

Oko: Yeah you can.....with a little help from your friends.

Vortex looks at his partner and shakes his hand. The two guys give each other a manly hug before coughing and backing off.

Oko: No one saw that.......right?

Vortex: No.....and no one needs know about it.

Oko: See.....the cornerstone of any good tag team.....the ability to read each others mind.

Vortex laughs heartily before holding his back in pain.

Vortex: Remind me what I just did again?

Oko: You slammed a huge man into the canvas and made him very angry. So expect some sort of revenge from his allies. In doing so, probably made ourselves the most hated tag team in the federation in the eyes of the people in power. And maybe even destroyed any chance we had of beating Dopant Zero to be the next tag team champions.

Vortex: Oh.....nothing major then.

Oko: Nah....we have had worst evenings. Food?

Vortex: I am watching what I eat........

Oko gives him an unconvinced look.

Vortex: Pizza?

Oko: Sushi.....come on........

The two men walk off and exit the arena through a fire exit and into the night air.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 pm

The crowd go quiet as the arena is plunged into darkness before 2 blue searchlights begin to scan the arena stopping on the stage as Sad But True begins to play out over the speakers, the song plays for several moments letting the introduction play in full before the sound of what sounds like someone tuning a radio takes over the speakers, we hear several songs fuzzily playing before the tuning stops. The tuning stops as we hear the opening bars of the song, the volume increases as we begin to hear clearer what the song is, The song is the final countdown. The crowd begin to cheer loudly as James Mcmanus steps out onto the stage, he is dressed in a ring jacket and black and blue trunks with black knee pads which look very similar to those he wore on his debut. He smirks, rubbing his hands together before beginning to walk to the ring, which when he gets there he slides into akin to how Nigel Mcguinness used to enter the ring. He slowly gets to his feet and is handed a Microphone from the ring announcer. The crowd chant Mcmanus over and over again before slowly quieting down as Mcmanus lifts the microphone to his lips.

JM- Just over 2 years ago I entered this company, wearing attire very similar to this and when I did no body thought that I would get to win a championship and for a while it looked like the doubters where to be right until on that fateful night I locked in the british figure four causing Splinter to tap out and scream and cry like a little baby. And straight away I became a target, a target for whomever was to become the number one contender to this title and that man is Jerome Dubois. A man who reckons he is the captain of culture, a true European and a man who says he is who should be holding my championship instead of me. Well let me tell you this Dubois while I am holding this title you will never ever get your grubby slimy hands on this belt, the only way you will get it is by killing me or injuring me significantllly and we all know you full well are not capable of doing that now don't we snail boy. We all know that come the end of explosion you will not have this title and you be leaving, hobbling into the sunset with your tail between your legs and return back to 6CW where you truly belong and we will quite highly likely never see you here ever again.

Mcmanus Smirks once again as the crowd chant his name

JM- But before we get there we have to face you and the freeweight champion Max Adamson. Dubois I have said everything I want to say to you so I will now focus on Max. Now Max me and you, we are not too different we both enjoy having a good time, we both have a decent taste in women, we both hate Uryu Ishida and it took us both a while to get noticed by management, we have even won several tag team matches together but trust me when I say I will do anything to win this match just like I do any and if that means having to injure you to get there then so be it, I dont care. Now while I don't particularly like my tag team partner he has my word that I am at 100% and raring to go, James Mcmanus is ready to return to competition

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:35 pm

Hidari is still sitting in the ring when “Ascending Malice” hits and Chris Patricks walks out on the stage to a huge roar from the crowd, he points to the sky before walking down to the ring, he walks around the seated Team Japan leader before standing in front of him and raising his arms in the air as the crowd chant his name over and over

Crowd: PATRICKS

MW: Wow….what a reception RJ

RJ: Patricks has really gone full circle with the fans, this is unbelievable Mike

Chris takes the mic from Hidari’s hand and hushes the crowd

Chris: If you haven’t noticed in the…what is it a year since you came here, that this isn’t 6…C…W Hidari, this is 6W mother fucking F

Crowd: 6WF

Chris: I don’t care what you did up in Scotland or how much you hated Walker, and I certainly don’t care about Genesis or ReGenesis, by the way which rocket scientist came up with that name…talking about think outside the box

Chris and the crowd start laughing as Hidari starts to get up off te chair in anger

Chris: Whoa there, don’t get up on my account or did me slagging your new friends upset you….awww poor didums

Chris makes a sad puppy eyed face

Chris: Just a tiny bit of advice for you, it doesn’t matter how many times you call out a Champion it doesn’t mean you are gonna suddenly be Main Event material or get a Title shot, hell I didn’t even know who you were until this week, just because you role with the big boys doesn’t mean you are one, you have to earn it like I did, you know the time I was the big dog, the main man, the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion, but that was in the past, now if you haven’t realised we are both in a little match soon called….Hardcore Hell, the most vicious match ever devised, so if I was you I would be focusing on that, hell I might be throwing my marriage away just to be in this match, so before you get the run of yourself, I’d advise looking to the now and not the very distant future, and as for you making an “example” of me at the SuperShow this week…now I know joining Walker has gone to your head, have you not seen any of my matches? I have a Dvd somewhere I’ll sent it to you and don’t worry its nothing like Max Adamson’s epic “I was 6CW Champion damn it!!!” more world class wrestling matches and less tips on how to steal you friends girlfriends

MW: Bazinga…..

Chris: So you sit there and get use to looking up at me my Japanese friend because on Friday you’ll be doing it a lot……….

Crowd: E-NIG-MA
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Steel smiles letting out a small laugh and shakes his head from side to side, he then stares at Logan blankly for a few seconds before lifting the microphone to his mouth.

GS: You can choose what you want to believe Logan, it’s a free world after all, but in re-genesis we are all equals, we all share a common goal. Alex does what Alex does best he’s a business man he has a way with words and can enthral an audience but equally he can bring people to their knees without even lifting a finger, but where would Alex be if he didn’t have back up, Alex has the stage presence and a sharp mind but that does not make him our leader. Then you talk of Cassius his right hand man, second in command and a fair competitor but with a tendency to snap at moment, unpredictable, nobody knows what Cassius will do next and that’s what’s made him the success he is, but not character traits you would normally associated with somebody born to lead. Then you have myself I prefer to do most of my talking in the ring, it’s what I do best, it what I’ve always done best, I might not get under the skin of my opponent beforehand like Walker, people may not fear getting in the ring with me like they do Cassius, but what I bring to Re-genesis is an ability to get the job done, I go about my business calm and collectively but most of all I deliver exactly what is needed. Part of the reason Re-Genesis is thriving is because each individual brings something to the table. Something different, something not seen before in professional wrestling and nobody has come up with an answer as to how to stop us, all for one and one for all.

Steel smirks

GS: I’ve already admitted you were a great hard-core champion Logan and no doubt you’ll go down in the history books, but where’s your title now?

Steel stops and looks around

GS: I’m sorry I fail to see it, oh yeah its round the waist of another man after he beat you to a pulp on more than one occasion, if I recall didn’t you need help to even walk out of the arena, hardly fits the spectacle of dominance you are trying to create Logan. What’s also not helping you Logan is ive already defeated you, I had your shoulder pinned to the canvas for the count of three I only need to repeat that feat again and I will have secured my place in the final, only last time it wasn’t just you was it I defeated Cassius in the process as well, the two guys this company regards as the most fearsome competitors and you both lost to me, you claim that I’m the delusional one? The reason nobody can stop your momentum Logan is because truthfully nobody wants to devote their time to try, you aren’t even out of the blocks yet, you aren’t even considered a threat but if you carry on slandering the name of Re-Genesis you might just find yourself on the end of a beating anyway.

Steel winks at Logan, who doesn’t react

GS: You say there isn’t a bone you will not break? Maybe just maybe I’ll break some for you Logan and let’s see who stands tall then, let’s see if you can rise to top when you struggle to even rise to your feet. No matter what lengths you are prepared to go to Logan I guarantee you I am more than capable of going to even greater extremes.

Steel lowers the microphone and goes eyeball to eyeball with Logan

RJ: We might need security out here in a minute this one is reaching boiling point.

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:33 pm

Logan smirks at Geoff before he puts his tongue out far almost touching Geoff who moves his head back a little.

RJ: A little childish to pull tongues at..... WHAT THE HELL!?

Just as RJ is speaking Logan bites hard into his own tongue causing blood to spurt all over his mouth, he then begins to laugh hysterically causing the blood to splatter over Geoff's face who steps back looking ready to explode with a rage as Logan spits the blood into his hand before dragging his hands across his chest making a red cross on his torso before picking the microphone he dropped to his lips.

LK: X Marks the spot Geoff. I'm right here I don't need a match to show you how far I am wiling to go to beat the living shit out of someone..... let's go Geoff.....LET'S GO GEOFF! COME ON GEOFF!!

Geoff looks up for the fight when Security come storming down the ramp as the fans boo

RJ: Here comes the cavalry!

The Security storm into the ring and bundle Logan into the corner, a few look reluctant to touch Steel perhaps fearing reprisals from Alex Walker. They point at the ramp and appear to tell Geoff to leave the ring. Logan relents as the security make a wall of bodies between the two superstars, Logan is roaring at Geoff who shakes his head and mouths to Kincade "Amature" before turning around and exiting the ring as 'Last Resort' hits and the crowd begin boo Logan can be seen glaring at Geoff.

MW: That could have been epic, but the stupid security had to ruin it all

RJ: They stopped these two ripping each other apart Mike

MW: Maybe but it would have been great.

Steel stops at the top of the ramp and turns to face Logan, the security have followed him always blocking any attempt that Logan might make to get to Geoff.

Logan is storming around the ring in a rage all the while keeping hsi eye on Geoff who can be seen laughing to himself as he mouths "See you at the supershow" before he turns and heads through the curtain as Logan fumes in the ring and the security dissapear to the back as the show goes to commercials the camera zooms in on Logans face as he snarls towards the stage.

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:05 pm

*The show returns from a short commercial break and the camera reveals a gloriously lit backstage corridor in the arena, highly spacious and crammed with the throng of the 6WF community including journalists, crew members and stagehands milling around and setting up.  A few journalists are chatting amongst themselves while comparing any gossip or rumours found on their smartphones. The camera continues to reveal this large corridor and space until the camera reveals a calm looking Kenty, staring intently into a Television monitor, setup neatly on a wooden table. He is wearing a pair of blue levi jeans, A plain red shirt, a smart pair of black shoes and a rather expensive watch. With his arms folded sensibly, Kenty continues to look into the monitor with interest as the camera can then detect what is coming from the monitor which is audible and visible to the viewing audience around the world. This shows a gruesome Logan Kincade, snarling towards the stage and the fans cheering loudly.*

*The monitor then suddenly cuts off and the screen flickers for a moment before the 6WF logo appears in all it's glory at the centre of the monitor. The gorgeous looking Kayleigh Reed comes into shot, wearing a smart black dress. She looks at Kenty with a glint in her eye, hoping to get a interview or a scoop for 6WF.com as Kenty remains fixed to the monitor.*

KR: Erm, Mr Kenty? Could I have a quick word..

*Reed taps Kenty on his broad shoulder gently, sparking Kenty to jump out of his skin highly melodramatically and jokingly unknown to Miss Reed who equally jumps out of his skin, her face goes slightly pale. Staring at the roving reporter, Kenty breaks into clear relief and chuckles to himself before speaking to Kayleigh.*

Mr Kenty: That's two in a row.. boom! Ahh, sorry Kayleigh couldn't help myself. I'm sure you were watching the events in the ring just now? The last shot.. Logan Kincade. Snarling. Blood..smeared all around his chops. Yeah, for a second I thought he may have charged backstage and bumped into yours truly and wanted to tango, I was terrified for a split second! However, I'm pleased it's you. Looking fantastic may I add!

*Kayleigh blushes and giggles while Kenty laughs. Kayleigh composes herself before speaking again.*

KR: Okay, let's start over! Good evening Mr Kenty. How are you feeling?

Mr Kenty: Good evening Miss Reed. I'm feeling pretty dandy, if I'm honest Kayleigh. I'v had a good week. Plenty of training, plenty of chilling and plenty of catching up with my fans. It's always nice to get some quality time as well with all the folks to keep in with reality especially as it has been Fathers day also. We had a great day! pub lunch on me of course!

Mr Kenty: Also, I have had plenty of PR activities to be getting on with as you probably would of guessed.. Broke new 6WF ground with a first time visit to Poland by any 6WF superstar! met some pretty cool guys and girls over there and held autograph sessions and the like such as promoting Explosion which is being held in Cologne, Germany for the first time! Was a very cool experience and I would recommend it for anyone. 

Mr Kenty: However, this week I have had time to chew over and reflect on what this week will bring, more specifically what tonight will bring. I was honoured in a way.. no, privileged to be chosen or selected to go up against a former world champion and the last winner of the Fight For the Right tournament, Crime-Lord. To win any tournament is an achievement that any superstar can add to their CV. But the Fight For the Right tournament simply breaks through that glass ceiling and Crime Lord has done that with a Midas touch.

KR: So on reflection.. you could say that Crime - Lord is the perfect match for you Kenty?

Mr Kenty: Well, as far as I see it Kayleigh it is indeed. Crime - Lord.. we all know the history. A three time world champion, A incredible four time Hardcore champion and to further his undoubted pedigree a former tag team champion. The guy has demonstrated his talent again and again for a number of years now! I'm comforted in the fact, that these guys are still around because their is simply no replacement for experience. 

Mr Kenty: Crime-Lord offers that experience and that knowledge that many up and coming stars should strive and aim to match, always raising that bar and always raising the tempo. In many ways, you could say as a general observer that Crime Lord is a pioneer. Crime Lord is essentially one of the foundations which root this company in the mindsets of all it's fan because of his achievements. 

Mr Kenty: Sure, the guy smokes. Sure the guy isn't one of these  pretty boys like yours truly.. I'm sure he doesn't use fake tan either for that matter! but the point I'm making here, is that he simply want's to win. And that's highly respectable.. walk in, take out the trash and walk out a happy man with his cheque and his evening's work. And then he can do anything he want's to do with his cigars!

Mr Kenty: He's got a pretty chequered past, sure. But who hasn't? I know I certainly have. Which could make us similar in that respect. Yet we both chose different paths to bring us success and indeed, it's true, Crime-Lord is more successful than Mr Kenty because he currently deserves to be. But similar in the respect that our past hasn't dictated what we have done or currently doing. 

Mr Kenty: For instance, Crime-Lord, despite being the current Hardcore champion he hasn't been complacent. Hasn't been sloppy.. hasn't take his eye of the ball. He has made his way in this Fight For the Right tournament because of his persistence. And as I firmly buy into and believe in is that persistence and perseverance pay off in the end. One way or another.. It always pays off in the end. 

Mr Kenty: I think the match tonight between Crime Lord and myself, has the potential to be a one of a kind match. I believe it will be the first proper meeting between the pair of us which adds further spice into the melting pot. Both of us have varying styles, a different perspective but a indifferent desire.. and that is to win. And to win at all costs.

Mr Kenty: This Semi-final.. is enormous for the pair of us. For Crime-Lord.. it's another chance to build a ever growing legacy. A chance to walk into Cologne, Germany at Explosion and prove that lighting does strike twice by winning the Fight For The Right tournament in almost mirror like dominance. And then naturally a chance to further etch his name into the history books of this fantastic company. 

Mr Kenty: For me.. well it's a massive chance. Another chance like this may never come along again for me.. you know what it's like Kayleigh! the future is a funny thing.. one minute your here and then next your gone. You have got to grasp life by the scruff and make it yours. Chances like this are limited.. and I fully intend on making this one count. 

Mr Kenty: If this is my time.. to go to Explosion.. walk into Cologne, Germany and walk into that very ring to face either Logan Kincade or Geoff Steel I fully intend on crossing that line first. By that I mean, run like I'm being chased by hells dogs and fight like it's my swansong! but I cannot afford to even contemplate Explosion.. I must remain focused on tonight. 

Mr Kenty: One lack of concentration.. will result in a big boot in the chops from Crime-Lord. One slip-up.. one crack in the armour he will exploit to the full because that's the type of guy and wrestler he is. Then it could very well be back to the drawing board.. back to reality and back to the grind. If the fairytale ends tonight.. well I want it to end in a bang. 

KR: Ahh I see okay, thank you Kenty. Another question, Any comments regarding what we have all witnessed between Logan Kincade and Geoff Steel?

Mr Kenty: Tension is in the air Kayleigh! Oh boy! you can almost feel and taste it.. it's palpable. Every passing second, every passing minute the tension is raised to a great extent. They both clearly know what's at stake. And in a way.. it's what would I expect from both of the guys, Logan and Geoff. No bs, no talking.. both craving action and that match I will be keeping a very close eye on.

Mr Kenty: I have had encounters with Geoff.. that's all very well documented. Logan on the other hand.. I have seen what he is all about and what he does and let's just say it's not for the weak of heart. A prime example of that is what we have just seen in the ring! as I said.. that match is not going to be the weak hearted. Rather the opposite.. both guys will be bringing everything and the results are bound to be nasty.

Mr Kenty: I'll be trying my upmost to watch after my match as either a scouting mission, to prepare and use my time well for what could be around the corner or rather as a fan. Wanting both guys to give it all to enter Explosion with that golden carrot dangling so close to either one. Either way you look at it Kayleigh, whoever the final two are are going to go hell for leather for the right to face a World champion whoever that maybe. 

Mr Kenty: Tonight, Logan Kincade.. Crime Lord.. Geoff Steel and Mr Kenty will be treating this like the final audition.. the final chance to show what they are made of and who is tough enough to ride out this storm and head to the promised land. Another man will emerge from the storm.. bruised, battered and sore. While yours truly will emerge from the storm on top of my game and ready for war at Explosion as my name is...

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNTTTTYYY!!

Kenty!

*Smiling, Kenty winks at Kayleigh with a broad smile and quickly hurries off to prepare for his evening bubbling with confidence. The scene ends with Kayleigh looking on with a gleeful smirk as the show cuts to a quick commercial break.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:14 am

*Kuinshi is seen in his locker room with Sandra as they are in the middle of talking*

Sandra: You thought why they are singling you out?

Kuinshi: Not really, they are attacking each other just as hard.

Sandra: Why were you the only one hit with the belt? why were you the only one Max targeted? Why do you not have a match this week?

*Kuinshi looks around the room, unsure how to answer as he holds his head in pain*

Sandra: Max clearly thinks you are the most dangerous person in this match, sure he can talk about Cameron being the most dangerous but as you know, Max lies at every opportunity he can. Cameron respects you yet his eyes are on the gold as yours should be. You are concerned about recent weeks and how results have gone, how many times have we seen people winning week in and week out yet at the main event of a PPV they lose? How much have you got to lose?

*Kuinshi starts to chuckle and nods happily*

Kuinshi: Well since you put it that way I had better watch this week carefully, see how they will act and see if I can find an advantage. They do not see it, they put me in the background and want me to go away. They think I am that stupid, they think that Truth is as easy to cloak or remove as a Snickers bar. Truth never goes away, Truth is constant, real, crystal clear and in your face. Cameron and Max are just temporarily looking away but this week the truth is staring at them, watching intently to see who cracks first and then capitalising on that person to improve my odds. Explosion will be the time that they both see what they are doing, you never, ever consider an opponent in a match to be useless or worth looking away from. You two are staring at each other whilst I sit three feet away waiting for my opportunity. Explosion is my opportunity and this week, is my practice run. Truth is something you cannot ignore, take out or hide away from. Truth will catch up, show you two the reality of the situation and smile.

*Kuinshi and Sandra nod as the screen fades to black*

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:40 pm

Max Adamson is shown watching Kuinshi on a monitor, he turns as Clarissa is stood beside him;

Max: How deluded does he want to be? Both him and Fat Sandra. Listen up Uryu, the only reason I attacked you with the Freeweight Championship was because I could. I saw an opportunity to lay you out. For two weeks you've had the upper hand on me, with sneak attacks and such. Do you know what I did? I ended any momentum you might have had, with one BANG!

(Clarissa jumps at Adamson's sudden shouting)

Max: One bang round the head with the title and that's you flat on your back bitch. As for this week, Cameron needs to watch himself. I've got two opponents, and i'm well and truly focused on beating both of you. This week is nothing more than a sideshow, except I get to team up with ze French pamplemousse Jerome Dubois.

Clarissa: Is that what you're looking forward to most? Teaming with Dubois rather than the chance to hurt Cameron?

Max: To be honest, Cameron is going to be in the match whatever I do. At Explosion, the odds on me retaining are slim, 33.3%. But short of giving you a lesson in Scott Steiner Mathematics, I know I have a 100% chance of retaining. It doesn't matter who I beat at Explosion, I know I could lose the title without even being pinned, but I am the 6WF Freeweight Champion, I am the man to beat and believe me, I will do whatever it takes to remain Freeweight Champion.

Clarissa: That's why you're a fighting Champion.

(Max smiles)

Max: Exactly. Neither Cameron or Kuinshi deserve this match, Kuinshi got in by attacking me from behind and Cameron got in by his girlfriend stealing the title. Not your traditional winning of a number 1 contender's match is it. But Max Adamson rarely complains. Max Adamson isn't a thinker, Max Adamson is a do-er. As in, i'd do 'er, i'd do 'er...

(Max laughs out loud as Clarissa rolls her eyes)

Max: It doesn't matter anymore that neither of you fairly earned your shot, i'm just the man who has to deal with it. And deal with it I shall. And it begins this week, when I beat Cameron Faith and show the world who the fuck Max Adamson is.

Clarissa: I'm pretty sure everyone knows who you are by now honey...

Max: That is true, however it's time I grabbed the bull by the horns and showed everyone what lies deep down inside Max Adamson. Guts, glory, and a shit load of nastiness. I am going to make both Cameron and McManus this week and prove I have what it takes. Then I will get to Kuinshi and if he's stupid enough to get into the ring before, during or after my match, I will do to him what I do to Cameron. I don't care about performance, I don't care about entertaining the crowds, I just care about winning. Soon everyone will realise Max Adamson and winning are two things that go hand in hand.

(Adamson beckons and walks off as Clarissa follows)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:12 pm

A figure is shown with his back to the camera in the backstage area, watching one of the monitors and laughing to himself. The man turns around and the crowd descends into boos as a smiling Mike Hill is shown.

Mike Hill: Mike Hill was just re-watching a couple of things from last week, just trying to jog his memory a little bit. Mike Hill seems to remember The Saint saying that Mike Hill could never get one over on him because Saint has the instinct, the experience, the know-how of a champion. How The Saint is not a mere mortal and it would be impossible for Mike Hill to ever do something that the Saint didn't have an answer for.

Then Mike Hill re-watched what happened in his tag team match with The Saint last week. It was going as expected, Mike Hill carrying The Saint through the match, setting The Saint up for a nice ego-boosting little win ahead of our match for the TAW World Championship, just so when Mike Hill won The Saint's ego deflated even more. But what happened, The Saint started messing things up, so Mike Hill decided he was going to prove The Saint wrong...again. Because The Saint had no answer to what Mike Hill did last week.

The Saint's experience and know-how counted for nothing because first Mike Hill used The Saint's own move on someone else right in front of The Saint. Mike Hill used the RKO again and it pissed The Saint off, partly because it's "his move" and partly because Mike Hill makes that RKO devastating, I take that move and bring it to a new level...some would say Mike Hill takes it to a different STANDARD! Then Mike Hill helped Dopant Zero beat The Saint and guess what, he had no answer! The Saint was just left embarassed once more, left to lie in the canvas and look up into the lights, left to think to himself, Why can I not be as good as Mike Hill? I'd get used to that if I were you Sainty, because that is what you will be thinking after Explosion, after Mike Hill rips that title belt from around your waist and takes with it the last semblance of the old Saint. 

Mike Hill knows this week that The Saint will no doubt try and find somebody who can do his work for him, someone who will try and give Mike Hill a bit of a beating. But you see Sainty, the pick your poison match is a flawed concept when it comes to Mike Hill. Mike Hill will no doubt be able to find many wrestlers who could beat you. The Saint will not be able to do the same with Mike Hill, because there is no-one out there who can out-wrestle Mike Hill.

Look at any of the member's of this current roster and at some point, Mike Hill has out-witted and wrestled every single last one of them. You want to bring in a big bruising monster like Udo Berg then be my guest Sainty, because Mike Hill will out-think that freak. If you want to pick someone who has a history with Mike Hill like Solomon Riddick then be my guess, because there's a reason Mike Hill is fighting for the world championship and Riddick is teaming with Scorpion. Everyone on this roster is nowhere near this GOD DAMN GOOD!

Get on your phone Sainty and try some of your fellow has-beens. Get on the phone to Nemesis, to Clarke James, to Hero, to Acer...hell why not ring up your hold buddy JJ Johnson and ask him. Because they will all give you the same damn answer Sainty and it will be a no, because they know they have no chance of beating Mike Hill. They will tell you to give in now and save yourself the pain of actually losing that title belt. 

There is no-one who can beat Mike Hill, none of your friends, none of your enemies and definitely not you. There is no-one who is this god damn good, there is no-one who can live up to STANDARD MIKE HILL!

*Hill smirks down the camera before motioning a title belt around his waist.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:03 pm

(Jack Reynolds is stood backstage with a microphone as Crime Lord walks in through the arena, obviously about to get ready for his match with Mr. Kenty. He cracks his knuckles and then Jack puts his arm out to try and get his attention.)

JR- Crime Lord, Crime Lord! Can I get an interview?

(Crime Lord ignores him as he keeps walking, Jack is having to jog to keep up with Crime Lord's long strides. Finally Crime Lord stops.)

CL- What?

JR- I was hoping we could get a quick interview for 6wf.co.uk? You've got a big match up tonight against Kenty and all 6WF viewers will be wondering how you're feeling.

CL- I'll tell you right now how I'm feeling Jack, I'm feeling confident, I'm feeling ready, I'm feeling better than I have done since I was World Champion because I can taste the Fight for the Right final, I know it is meant to be. 

JR- Were you happy with being drawn Kenty?

CL- I told you before the draw, and I reiterate it now...I didn't care who was pulled out against my name, if it has been Kincade...great, I'd destroy him again, if it had been Steel...even better, he's a 6CW reject, a pathetic excuse for a world champion contender...as it is, I've been drawn the small guy, the reborn guy...long gone are his days where he cheated and lied and screwed people over...so long gone are the days where Kenty put winning before anything else and that is where the difference is between me and him. Kenty will not put everything on the line tonight, but I will, Kenty won't risk everything tonight, but I will. Kenty will stick in the rules and that is not a positive, that is a limitation and attitude problem and I will take full advantage of it.

I've seen Kenty's boring, monotonous, ridiculously long rambling interview with Kayleigh, I saw it and I couldn't help but grin. Kenty was attempting to stick his tongue right up my- 

JR- Come on Crime Lord, Kenty was showing you a lot of respect, surely you must appreciate that.

CL- Jack, don't you see...he's simply laying down his excuses early. Big me up, admit now that I am the impossible task and he doesn't have to be humiliated when he's carried out, unconscious. Listening to his ass-kissing isn't going to make me go easy on him, it isn't going to make me complacent, it's going to make me want to throw his body around that ring like a rag doll because I can't stand that attitude. He has a made mistake trying to please me by waxing lyrical about me, it's pathetic, it's childish, it's not fit for a champion.

JR- Kenty wasn't totally nice, he definitely made it clear he thought he could win?

CL- Barely Jack, Kenty knows what he is up against, he knows the beast that I am, what I am capable of, what I can do to him if it so pleases me. I will demolish him, tear him limb from limb, I'll make him wish he'd never joined 6WF, wish he was knocked out in the first round. Kenty should never have got this far, Kenty should never be considered worthy of the 'right' of a world championship shot, he hasn't even begun to earn it. I am three time world champion, a four time and current Hardcore champion, Fight for the Right winner...I know what it takes, and I will do it again.

JR- Still Crime Lord, if you beat Kenty tonight, that means at Explosion, you're wrestling in Hardcore Hell and then have to face one of Geoff Steel or Logan Kincade in the Fight for the Right final, are you really ready for that?

CL- That's what makes me great Jack. Most people in my position, most 6WF wrestlers, would have pulled out of Fight for the Right, admitted the impossibility of the task, the mountain that I'd have to climb. I...I relished it, I beat the competition and I am still gunning for that final, not just that, but I want to walk out of Explosion dominant...I know I can, I want to walk out Hardcore champion, Fight for the Right winner and maybe Jack, who knows...world champion once more.

JR- Are you saying if you win Fight for the Right you'll cash in on the night?

CL- Jack, I'm not saying anything. It's a possibility, if the opportunity presents itself, why would I wait, why would I let it pass, I'd embrace it. Jack...you've got to realise what this competition is, it's not just fighting for the right, it's winning for the right and that is what I have done all my career. I have climbed the ladder, watching my foes fall off either side of me while I clinch world title after world title and I am prepared to continue along that path and keep climbing rung after rung after rung back to the top. Kenty is one step, Steel or Kincade is the second and the final one will be the most simple, the easiest one. I have shown the capability of picking the perfect time before and I will do it again.

JR- But Crime Lord, do you really appreciate the severity of Hardcore Hell, the match has the potential to end careers?

CL- I agree, and I can't wait to end them. This interview is over.

(Crime Lord walks off leaving Jack to shrug his shoulders at the camera and it to switch off.)

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:37 pm

*The Fanatic continues to smirk sadistically as “From Yesterday” roars out around the LG Arena and the crowd’s booing continues as the arena descends into darkness for a moment. The lights switch on and Lukas Takeo strides to the ring slowly, a towel draped over his bowed head. Takeo steps into the ring, he removes the towel from his head and stares down at The Fanatic*

Takeo: "So Fanatic here we are. Me against you. Again. I think we all know by now how this will work out. You say some bad things about me, say you will beat me, I laugh in your face, and then beat you easily. Lets not make any bones about it, we'll continue the cycle!"

*Takeo gets into The Fanatic's face*

Takeo: "Ha. Ha."

*Takeo smirks and backs away, chuckling*

Takeo: "There's the laugh in your face if you hadn't worked it out in your pea sized brain. I also want to get something else into that little head of air of yours. You will NEVER make an example of me. You got that? I am THE most dark twisted force in this company. I am THE most dominant superstar in this company today. I am THE next Hardcore Champion."

*Takeo raises his arm in a victory stance, as the crowd boo*

Takeo: "You may think you will tear this roster to shreds one by one, and you are right everyone thinks you are false back there. You know what else Fanatic? You are false. You are just like Kenty, like Scorpion, like Cassius Zhi. You are all talk, no end product. You are all unable to get the better of Lukas Takeo."

*Takeo again raises his hand too boos*

Takeo: "Come Explosion you will be facing a deranged schizophrenic in a meaningless match, whilst I will be defeating some of the greatest superstars this company has ever seen, in the most hellacious structure to be seen in 6WF. And in the process Lukas Takeo will become 6WF Hardcore Champion, and he will start his ascent to domination of this company."

*Takeo takes a breathe and looks around the fans, who are abusing him*

Takeo: "You can put your sunglasses on it."

*Takeo chucks the mic down in disgust, and exits the ring as the fans and The Fanatic look slightly bemused at his final statement...*

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:07 pm

Hill is about to be shown walking away. He turns around and is immediately faces up to The Saint. The TAW Champion stands, looming over Hill, showing little sign of emotion. Hill doesn’t react too much but is evidently surprised by The Saint’s appearance.

The Saint: Hello Mike.

Hill takes a slight step backwards, unsure of The Saint.

The Saint: What’s a matter Mike? You’re not scared are you? You aren’t worried about what’s coming your way are you? You see, after that speech of yours, I got the impression, the vibe that you just don’t care. You have no time to think of the consequences of what you do, or how you do it. And perhaps you’ve got my number, maybe you’re one of those rare few that seem to have got me on the back foot. But just think about it for a second, allow for a bit of logical cognition. Just how long have you and I been doing this gig? How long have we been wrestling? How long have we been involved in the 6WF? Just think for one second.

I know that might be hard for you, you small minded cretin, but just try and remember what’s happened to everyone else who’s tried making a name for themselves at The Saint’s expense.

It doesn’t end well.

And you can stand there, looking all cock sure, like you’re worth something in this company and hell, you might be. But to me Michael, you’re nothing more than a pissy little child.

Hill begins to shake his head, smirking but The Saint takes a step towards him causing the grin to fade.

The Saint: A pissy little child who wants that one toy, that one toy that will make him feel like he belongs, that will stop those big bad bastards in the playground from making his life a misery. But the thing is, Mike, the difference between you and me. You’re the foul smelling, unloved accident from the broken home that can’t afford to put a meal on a table. Me? I’m the one that lives in the mansion and has a butler who acts my every whim. And whilst that metaphor might struggle to wash with you, it’s my way of saying that I am better than you.

You can try and blindside me, play your mind games, be a calculated little bitch, but you won’t get anything like that back from me. I’m a firm believer in the big occasion. You can do all you want to do, Mike, belittle me, humiliate me, attack me. But I swear to god, when I get you in that ring at Explosion – And that will happen, trust me – I’m going to make you wish you’d never started this little game.

Because whilst you think you’re on the up, I’m the malicious bastard that’s going to beat you up. I’m not going to dress it up in some magniloquent, elaborate way. I’m going to tell you as it is.

I’m going to hurt you Mike, I’m going to give you the biggest beating of your career. I never forget, everything you’ve done, I’ll bring back unto you. But alas, for the time being, I have to wait. I have to bide time and choose someone else to give you a trying evening, and your little display of staunch defiant was quite cute, really. You over compensating, trying to cover the bases of who I could pick was symptomatic of a man who is trying to convince himself he’s worth something. Well it doesn’t matter who you think you’re better than, because I’m going to choose someone who will give you the battle that you need, someone who will help you to grow up, someone who will do some damage, so that I can enjoy Explosion just that little bit more.

Enjoy your match Mike, I’ll see you real soon.

The Saint ruffles Hills hair and walks away, as Hill watches him leave.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:34 pm

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos.

S:  This week is the anticipated return of the Scorpion Pit!

Crowd boo heavily. 

S: Where are guests will be two so called legends known as Abe Abercorn and Finlay, both men who i will show you all are nothing but frauds, lies and utter bullshit.

S: They can claim all they what about there here for the fans, here to stop me or show me why they should be respected but you see they say these things only for it all to be lies and bullshit, like a repeating insane man they claim the same bullshit over and over again and each and every one of you falls fall for it over and over like a various cycle but if you had half a brain cell you would notice.

S: Now you see Finlay who tells you that he has rehabilitated to his normal self and that the demon inside him who drove him to heavy drinking is no longer there but you see they are just worlds to fool you, somewhere down there I know it and Finlay knows it  that rehab did nothing to change him and that the fire still exists getting bigger and bigger each day, but he refuses to unleash it but I damn know it that inside Finlay is the same old drunken asshole he always was and always will be! 

S: As for Abe what in the world has the man done since he returned, that’s right nothing he is a waste of space and flesh in this company who does nothing but take up oxygen, he returned became Walker's puppy then became the GM where he failed to control his power hence getting his pathetic ego involved. 

S: You see these men are nothing but worthless egos who are here for nothing but themselves and if you fail to see that then you are all fools, on The Scorpion Pit I will show you the light and the real meaning of these men, They will rewrite History and you will all witness the change. 

S: Finlay...Abe and the rest of the locker room they will make sure you face your Resistance but you think you can stop them but you are in denial. 

S:  They are everywhere and everyone, they are lurking in the shadows watching your every move, every step, where ever you go they will be there, you can run but you cannot hide as they seek, they are the true runners of this game and there is no escape, you can very much try but you will fail eventually they will find you and make you pay, After all they know how it ends.

Scorpion rubs his hands together while staring and grinning in a sinister way.

S: THEY DO NOT FORGIVE

THEY DO NOT FORGET

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down